Posted : 1 day, 21 hours ago on 6 December 2016 10:16

The simpsons have already lost the comedy that made them special, now they focus more on putting more celebrities than on making good episodes

"You were great ever" 5/10

Posted : 2 months, 3 weeks ago on 13 September 2016 01:32

There is no way that i can score all the seasons before 13 with a 10/10 and the rest as a 5/10?
No?, okay....

Posted : 1 year, 2 months ago on 7 October 2015 09:30

"The Simpsons deserves credit for two reasons............First, it was the first animated TV show for adults, opening the door for Family Guy, Beavis and Butthead, South Park and others......................Second, the Simpsons gave us Itchy and Scratchy - a show within a show with graphic yet cartoonish violence........."

Posted : 2 years ago on 22 November 2014 02:28

The Simpsons can be one of the most famous shows of all time but I don't like episodes from years 2008-present. The modern world still sucks. Woaf woaf!

The best show ever!

Posted : 2 years, 6 months ago on 20 May 2014 04:06

Hey everyone! It's here! The best show ever! Here's my review of...

'THE SIMPSONS' WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP! Yes it’s finally here! The bloody wait is over! I hate waiting for things!

'The Simpsons' is not simply my favourite cartoon but also my favourite show! It's been going for 25 years! And personally, yeah, the first ten years were the best! But everyone thinks that Season 10 was the last good season of the show! I disagree, I still love this show! In fact, here are some of my favourite episodes from Season 11 onwards:

I love 'The Bob Next Door', 'Trilogy of Error', 'A Tale Of Two Springfields', 'Brick Like Me', 'Double, Double, Boy In Trouble', 'The Great Louse Detective' and 'Homerland'

And come on, you can't argue that at least one of those is actually very good! Most of them have received very good reviews and it’s not very hard to see why! You may have only liked the first ten seasons of ‘The Simpsons’ but I like every season!

Let's talk about the first ten years of the show:

When 'The Simpsons' left 'The Tracey Ullman Show', they started a new TV show for themselves! They made acclaimed episodes and in 1999, it was considered the best show of the century! In 2000, the family were awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame

The show is about a yellow skin family living in the fictional town of Springfield; there's dumb, crude, overweight, selfish and lazy but essentially decent Homer (Dan Castellaneta) and his tall haired friendly wife Marge (Julie Kavner) and their kids 10 year old underachiever Bart (Nancy Cartwright), 8 year old nerd Lisa (Yeardley Smith) and 1 year old baby genius Maggie. There's also friendly neighbor Ned Flanders (Harry Shearer), rich villain Mr Burns (Harry Shearer), Bart's best friend Milhouse (Pamela Hayden), Homer's father Abe (Dan Castellaneta) and unhealthy life liver Krusty (Dan Castellaneta)

There are so many characters from 'The Simpsons' and the show holds the record for the most guest stars including (but not limited to): Marcia Wallace, Phil Hartman, Danny DeVito, Kelsey Grammer, Joe Mantegna, Liam Neeson, Michelle Pfeiffer, Anne Hathaway and Tom Hanks!

'The Simpsons' has gotten lamer over the years but some people still love it and I am one of the positive people! Critics are still praising the show for its excellence! And I don't want the show to ever end (yeah it's that good)

This is my 200th review and it's the review of a genius work! Congratulate my 200th review if you're an ultimate 'Simpsons' fan. I am an ultimate one! Thank you!

Posted : 2 years, 10 months ago on 19 January 2014 12:24

Amazing show with some specifically brilliant seasons. The newer ones are not as dense as the classics. This is a cultural phenomenon of a show that's been running for a long period of time.

Posted : 2 years, 10 months ago on 15 January 2014 06:34

Brand New! It started the collection for my boyfriend and I got it on time as stated for my boyfriend's birthday present!

Posted : 3 years ago on 8 December 2013 05:01

I like this so much
America's first family of dysfunction, the Simpsons, appear in all their depraved glory in this wonderful DVD compilation of their show's premiere season. Fans accustomed to the slick appearance of the later episodes will be delighted by the rougher nature of these earlier episodes, when the characters weren't as well defined (Homer isn't quite as dumb as he is in later seasons) and the animation was still evolving. This only adds to the charm of these 13 episodes, which begin with "Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire," the December 1989 Christmas special in which a down-and-out Simpson family adopt Santa's Little Helper. Throughout the season, familiar faces are introduced, as we catch first glimpses of Smithers, Mr. Burns, the Flanderses, and Patty and Selma. Highlights of the season include "The Crepes of Wrath," in which Bart is sent to France as an exchange student ("Don't mess up France the way you messed up your room"); "Bart the Genius," in which Bart ends up in a school for the gifted; and "Krusty Gets Busted," in which Bart's lifelong animosity with Sideshow Bob begins. --Jenny Brown

Posted : 3 years, 9 months ago on 12 March 2013 12:23

The Simpsons would be hiliarious as a live-action comedy. Starring a cast full of comedy actors. Lisa and Bart Simpson .. Voice: Nancy Cartwright & Yeardley Smith .. Lisa and Bart .. the typical brother and sister they're just like me and my brother .. he like to make tricks on me just like Bart.

Posted : 3 years, 11 months ago on 30 December 2012 02:16

Groening!!! Stop biting off more than you can chew.

The Simpsons was a legendary show from about season 1-7 or 8.

But then.. Mr Groening got a little greedy and now he has RUINED The Simpsons.

« Prev12 3 Next »