The Simpsons Reviews

The Simpsons

Posted : 1 month, 3 weeks ago on 24 February 2014 09:07

Your article is very interesting.Thank you for sharing.
[Link removed - login to see]">ibm thinkpad t420"
[Link removed - login to see]">laptop ibm thinkpad cũ

Posted : 3 months ago on 19 January 2014 12:24

Amazing show with some specifically brilliant seasons. The newer ones are not as dense as the classics. This is a cultural phenomenon of a show that's been running for a long period of time.

Posted : 3 months ago on 15 January 2014 06:34

Brand New! It started the collection for my boyfriend and I got it on time as stated for my boyfriend's birthday present!

Posted : 4 months, 2 weeks ago on 8 December 2013 05:01

I like this so much
America's first family of dysfunction, the Simpsons, appear in all their depraved glory in this wonderful DVD compilation of their show's premiere season. Fans accustomed to the slick appearance of the later episodes will be delighted by the rougher nature of these earlier episodes, when the characters weren't as well defined (Homer isn't quite as dumb as he is in later seasons) and the animation was still evolving. This only adds to the charm of these 13 episodes, which begin with "Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire," the December 1989 Christmas special in which a down-and-out Simpson family adopt Santa's Little Helper. Throughout the season, familiar faces are introduced, as we catch first glimpses of Smithers, Mr. Burns, the Flanderses, and Patty and Selma. Highlights of the season include "The Crepes of Wrath," in which Bart is sent to France as an exchange student ("Don't mess up France the way you messed up your room"); "Bart the Genius," in which Bart ends up in a school for the gifted; and "Krusty Gets Busted," in which Bart's lifelong animosity with Sideshow Bob begins. --Jenny Brown

Posted : 6 months ago on 21 October 2013 10:37

[Link removed - login to see]

Posted : 1 year, 1 month ago on 12 March 2013 12:23

The Simpsons would be hiliarious as a live-action comedy. Starring a cast full of comedy actors. Lisa and Bart Simpson .. Voice: Nancy Cartwright & Yeardley Smith .. Lisa and Bart .. the typical brother and sister they're just like me and my brother .. he like to make tricks on me just like Bart.

Posted : 1 year, 3 months ago on 30 December 2012 02:16

Groening!!! Stop biting off more than you can chew.

The Simpsons was a legendary show from about season 1-7 or 8.

But then.. Mr Groening got a little greedy and now he has RUINED The Simpsons.

Posted : 1 year, 6 months ago on 25 September 2012 01:15

Oh, the Simpsons... Who doesn't remember this show? How can you not love it? It's one of the most revolutionary animated shows of all time. It breaked some of the strongest links of what comedy was. It is still one of the greatest telivision shows of all time.
But why doesn't it get a 10/10? The entire show is now at its 24th season, and still doesn't know when to call it quits. I'm serious! It has had a lot of great moments back when it was younger and had some hilariously fresh ideas. But now... you just want it to get cardiac arrest so we can finally say "Hey, you know what? It had a good run. And we should always look back at it for generations to come." Until we're allowed to say that, we're stuck with a near piss-poor written version of a show that is now completely hit-and-miss(with an unfortunately larger emphasis on the miss).

P.S: of course, I still love this show, it's just that it's at the time where it should kick the bucket. Think about it: Almost any animated Series (with one exception being South Park) should end before it reaches 300 episodes, The Simpsons is at 500. It's getting stale.

Posted : 2 years ago on 2 April 2012 12:13

I absolutely love The Simpsons. My favourite episodes are when they travel to other countries. That always fascinates me. They can sometimes be a bit stereotypical when it comes to race but I suppose they are poking fun at stereotypes within society.

Fall From Grace

Posted : 2 years, 7 months ago on 9 September 2011 01:42

In May 1997 The Simpsons aired an episode entailed "The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase", as a satirical satire of how TV producers allow their own shows to continue running long after they have past their prime, resulting in cheesy spin offs and other lame attempts to keep a show alive. Unfortunately the creators of The Simpsons ignored their own warning, oh the irony!

Explaining of the vary reasons of the problems with The Simpsons nowadays almost seems redundant, ranging from poor writing to over reliance on visual jokes.

Everyone seems to have their own opinion on when The Simpsons entered the entered the realm of unwatchabilty, beginning with the infamous episode "The Principal and the Pauper" (which personally I don't think is as bad as it's reputation makes it out to be, but that's for debate), to some time in the early 2000's. Reagrdless, I think most of can agree the show have ended years ago.

« Prev12 3 Next »