my heart and soul.

Posted : 1 year, 4 months ago on 5 June 2013 07:31

Game of Thrones is the best series that I had to watch. I was in constant suspense, waiting for the final of each series. Heroes matched so perfectly that it seems everyone lives his hero, he literally merges with his on-screen character. I want so much development to be dynamic, the biggest drawback is the expectation of the series - it's just crazy, especially since such sharp and unexpected finals series. But the directors and creators are trying their best to release a really good product.
This show has taught me to think about tomorrow, about friendship and honor, the strength of that promise and its meaning for the people. Let the show sometimes there are moments of revelation or even a strong corny, but it even adds color that era, which is shown. This series is designed for everyone, because everyone will find themselves there.

Game of Thrones review

Posted : 1 year, 9 months ago on 18 January 2013 11:11

GAME OF THRONES!
There are so many reasons why this series is absolutely amazing. Firstly, it's based on the books. Books are the sex.
Secondly, well, talking about sex.. This series is realistic in the sense that: people piss, people have sex, people hire whores, women actually do have nipples & vaginas, men actually have penises, gay people exist in any society, the list of seemingly 'inappropriate' but inevitable things goes on and G.O.T doesn't shy away from these! You see EVERYTHING. I'm not saying it because I want to see these things, but because it's epic that a TV series doesn't try and hide these 'inappropriate' and 'politically incorrect' aspects of life. Bitch please, if all our parents didn't have sex, then you wouldn't be able to either, so quitchabitchin.
Thirdly, blood, guts, proper fighting, tongues being ripped out of throats, heads being put on stakes... Did someone say "HEELLL YEAA!" Again, these 'inappropriate' things happen in medieval societies, hence why there medieval. In G.O.T you get to see it all AND the CGI is believable *fistpump*
Fourth-ly?... the story is just addictive and makes for a great show and the cast.. Perfecto.

So that concludes my review on G.O.T. It is amazing.
Anndd I hope after you read this you don't assume judgement on my sanity.

Game of Thrones review

Posted : 1 year, 9 months ago on 4 January 2013 05:25

This show is amazing at first I was hesitant to watch this show because I thought it would be boring but than I decided to watch the show after I heard a lot of praise and positive reviews and once I started watching it I got hooked. For those of you who are deciding whether or not to watch this show I highly recommended you watch the first episode and enter a world of fantasy, romance and vengeance.