my heart and soul.

Posted : 1 year, 1 month ago on 5 June 2013 07:31

Game of Thrones is the best series that I had to watch. I was in constant suspense, waiting for the final of each series. Heroes matched so perfectly that it seems everyone lives his hero, he literally merges with his on-screen character. I want so much development to be dynamic, the biggest drawback is the expectation of the series - it's just crazy, especially since such sharp and unexpected finals series. But the directors and creators are trying their best to release a really good product.
This show has taught me to think about tomorrow, about friendship and honor, the strength of that promise and its meaning for the people. Let the show sometimes there are moments of revelation or even a strong corny, but it even adds color that era, which is shown. This series is designed for everyone, because everyone will find themselves there.

Posted : 1 year, 2 months ago on 24 May 2013 08:11

Now i had never watched Game of Thrones though i did own the first two seasons on blu ray. My mom wanted to watch them and i knew that i would end up watching them anyways so i knew that when i started i could just blow through them and not have to wait a week for them which i hate so much. This show is absolutely amazing yes of course it's hard when it's based off a book but this show nails it.

Every character is great a does an amazing job some of the best acting and dialog that i have ever seen. Even the character the ones you hate you seem to end up like them at some point later on. I think iv'e come to like them all of them besides Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister) that is just one character i can't seem to like her she is just a rude bitch=D.

I find myself liking the Jon snow story the most. Every time his story comes on i get a happy and yell out yes!. He is my favorite character and with this season it has only been getting better i mean come on i love this Quote

i know my friends kept telling me to start watching this show a long time ago and now that i am i'm thinking i should have stated when it first started

Posted : 1 year, 6 months ago on 18 January 2013 11:11

GAME OF THRONES!
There are so many reasons why this series is absolutely amazing. Firstly, it's based on the books. Books are the sex.
Secondly, well, talking about sex.. This series is realistic in the sense that: people piss, people have sex, people hire whores, women actually do have nipples & vaginas, men actually have penises, gay people exist in any society, the list of seemingly 'inappropriate' but inevitable things goes on and G.O.T doesn't shy away from these! You see EVERYTHING. I'm not saying it because I want to see these things, but because it's epic that a TV series doesn't try and hide these 'inappropriate' and 'politically incorrect' aspects of life. Bitch please, if all our parents didn't have sex, then you wouldn't be able to either, so quitchabitchin.
Thirdly, blood, guts, proper fighting, tongues being ripped out of throats, heads being put on stakes... Did someone say "HEELLL YEAA!" Again, these 'inappropriate' things happen in medieval societies, hence why there medieval. In G.O.T you get to see it all AND the CGI is believable *fistpump*
Fourth-ly?... the story is just addictive and makes for a great show and the cast.. Perfecto.

So that concludes my review on G.O.T. It is amazing.
Anndd I hope after you read this you don't assume judgement on my sanity.

Posted : 1 year, 6 months ago on 4 January 2013 05:25

This show is amazing at first I was hesitant to watch this show because I thought it would be boring but than I decided to watch the show after I heard a lot of praise and positive reviews and once I started watching it I got hooked. For those of you who are deciding whether or not to watch this show I highly recommended you watch the first episode and enter a world of fantasy, romance and vengeance.