Posted : 1 year, 6 months ago on 11 June 2016 12:49

到因為重看太多遍,已經知道劇情
直接用聽的也能懂
到老了應該會不時地拿出來回味一下的一部劇

Posted : 2 years, 8 months ago on 15 April 2015 09:44

Got bored of watching other shows after 5-7 seasons. But this I can watch over again and again and again....

Posted : 3 years, 7 months ago on 19 April 2014 11:33

[Link removed - login to see]

Friends is about six young people, on their own and struggling to survive in the real world, find the companionship, comfort and support they get from each other to be the perfect antidote to the pressures of life.

Friends is centered around six different people, growing up together in New York City. Rachel Green (Jennifer Aniston), a spoilt rich girl who relies on daddy's credit cards, finds her life suddenly changing, when she leaves her cheating fiancé Barry at the altar and finds comfort in her best friend from High School Monica Geller (Courteney Cox Arquette). Rachel is a fun-loving, friend who's look on life changes through -out the show. Monica Gellar Bing, a very paranoid, neat and clean but yet funny and lovable person, who marries Chandler Bing (Matthew Perry). Monica is a chef, and the sister of Ross Geller (David Schwimmer).

At the end of the series Chandler and Monica, finally fulfill their dream by having two adopted children. Phoebe Buffay, the lovable, ditzy and adorable Phoebe, who finally finds love with her Mike Hannigan (who ends up her husband) Phoebe is a masseuse and aspiring musician. Joey Tribbani (Matt LeBlanc), the fun, women loving, adorable, kind and hilarious actor. Joey has a reputation of being a ladies man. Joey has finally found his break on Days of our lives, until he gets fired; Joey loves acting but doesn't have that much talent, but always believes in himself. Chandler Bing, the kind of one liners and technician, who no-one is ever to sure of what his job is, is the funny guy who brings comic relief to all situations. Unlucky in love until he marries the love of his love Monica. Ross Gellar, the poor guy who has been divorced 3 times, with two children with two very different women. He is a paleontologist, who is also unlucky in love, until he gets together with the love of his life Rachel. Everybody needs Friends!

Posted : 3 years, 8 months ago on 17 April 2014 02:36

Friends was one of the best shows to ever grace us on television. Regina Phalangey (did I spell that correctly?) was a truly hilarious way for the show to end it's enduring run. See you at Central Perk.

Posted : 3 years, 8 months ago on 7 April 2014 06:17

My favorite serie of all the time. I'm so obsessed with Friends, I could watch an episode 100 times and ALWAYS laugh. I always recommend this serie to my friends.

Posted : 3 years, 11 months ago on 13 January 2014 11:17

Best of the best sitcom comedy based on pure friendship. This is unique and I believe in reunion - not like friends episode 11, but same actors, directors and team together. Please god!

Posted : 5 years, 3 months ago on 20 August 2012 12:18

Can someone please tell me why this show was on for 10 seasons? What is even more astonishing than this show being on for that long is the fact that this show was actually given the opportunity to have a proper/traditional series finale in which the cast and crew got to decide when the show ended. I have watched this show on several occasions and I had to switch the channel after a few minutes before I chose to throw the remote at the TV. TV shows like Married with Children and King of the Hill were far better shows than some how were cancelled... I will never understand why this show wasn't cancelled.

Best TV comedy ever!

Posted : 5 years, 7 months ago on 29 April 2012 07:16

Friends is a TV that you don't want to end. Like The Young and The Restless.
The characters are so funny and the romances through the show are beautiful. Amazing show.

Posted : 6 years ago on 8 December 2011 12:12

This is my best tv show, i watch it every day just to cheer me up, and i have to admit that i don't think that there will be any other tv show will beet this one ! :D...BEST SHOW EVER !!!

Posted : 6 years, 4 months ago on 17 August 2011 09:31

I watched this show from the beginning, and have seen it over and over (and over again). I love the show, though it might have gone on a bit too long, it still doesn't take away from my love of this show, and the disappointment I felt when it ended. It has definite re-watchability, the characters are lovable, and the writing is witty and well done.

« Prev12 Next »