Posted : 10 months, 1 week ago on 19 December 2013 12:36

There is a bug: NOT Jessica Collins (born 1971) played Natalie Davis BUT Jessica "Jessie" Collins (born 1983).

Second bug: Jessica Collins (born 1971) played Missy in 2005 Episode: "Dog Eat Dog" at CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. But she's not listed here.

Sorry, that's not a review, but I can't find any other place to change bugs.

Posted : 3 years, 2 months ago on 5 August 2011 08:54

CSI is my number one favourite show. I can't wait for season 12!!!

Posted : 3 years, 7 months ago on 9 March 2011 05:47

Great show for years, just needs a little TLC since Grissom was removed. Almost every viewer watched because of him. When the show lost him they let down alot of people. Lawrence Fishbourne just doesnt bring that massive intelligence slash Sexy personality that William Peterson brought to the screen. Another problem is Catherine! She went from a full of life person to a overbearing, unfun person between seasons. I still watch it, its just been getting more dark and nothing good seems to be happening with the cast. Hopefully writter figures out something to help the show out since adding Lawrence Fishbourne! Would love, to love this show again...

CSI Review

Posted : 6 years, 8 months ago on 26 February 2008 10:57

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation is a show that I will never miss if I can help it.

It's great to watch the mechanisms used to solve the crime, they're thorough, delicate and interesting...I very rarely care whodunnit.

Unlike 'Miami', the original CSI does not rely on Mexican drug lords or bikinied women to draw your interest. The character's are especially complex and very likable..Grissom in particular is an unquestionable genius, and a joy to observe.

Each episode has greater production values than a small country...the special effects and quality of writing make the spend worthwhile. CSI is the pinnacle of the crime drama genre and TV in general.

Posted : 6 years, 10 months ago on 15 December 2007 10:22

While not an expert on the CSI shows in general, it is as clear as day that this incarnation of the crime solving genre is the best of the bunch. The characters are much more realistic and while the show doesn't take itself too seriously, it never ends floundering as a huge joke (a la CSI: Miami). Another plus point is that the female characters aren't hired for their looks! Hooray! Thus, no Emily Proctors are present to make you want to put your fist through the TV set.

More believable crimes, scenes and evidence trails than the other two CSI series' make this version less embarassing to watch. So far I haven't praised the superhuman perception/vision/telepathic skills of any of the team!

One of my all time favorites

Posted : 7 years, 2 months ago on 20 August 2007 07:54

I'm a huge fan of criminal forensics and when CSI first came out I jumped at the chance to watch a new take on the usual murder/mysteries shows. This isn't Columbo or Murder She Wrote - the clues are in DNA or some shoe impression, or even a piece of lint (maybe I'm exaggerating).

But still, the show has lasted this long because of the intriguing stories, great ensemble cast and the way they mix in science without making it boring.

Favorite Character: Gil Grissom
Favorite Episode: Grave Danger (season 5)