Posted : 1 year, 5 months ago on 5 July 2016 07:07

I love you buffy maybe some day we can go on a patrol and go kissy wissy in the graveyard who knows maybe you can use my stake :) willow is welcome to join to if she likes but make sure she licks my ass

Posted : 5 years, 4 months ago on 6 August 2012 02:14

Greatest TV Show of all time! Great writing and acting with a gorgeous superhero! Favourite seasons 2 & 5 with a special mention to season 3. The rogue slayer was a fantastic storyline.

Time Turns Future Into Past

Posted : 5 years, 6 months ago on 22 May 2012 07:13

I liked Xena a bit better. {A little bit.}

And, for that matter, I like Twilight alot better.

And, for that matter, I don't like Mr. Rupert Doestoevsky, or Charles Dickens II or Napoleon III...or, uh, who was that dead woman poet?

"Time turns future into past...."

And, for that matter, I like Seinfeld better, but even Seinfeld isn't new anymore; it's old-school.

But, you know, the classics never die; they just decay and decompose, and start to smell.

But they're not *really* dead, no, no, how could you say such a thing....

....

Which is my way of saying that, although I know that some people might say that this show, does comedy too, or whatever-- like, what, Doctor Who? I've even heard people say the same thing about Clint Eastwood, for crying out loud.

And *that*, *is* funny-- ha.

And I'm pretty sure that Alyson Hannigan likes her new job better.

"No, you're not a New Yorker until you've cried on the subway and not given a damn what anyone thinks."

Because Robin doesn't kill people; even Barney doesn't kill people.

And Ted doesn't kill people-- and, do you know what? I like Ted.

*Barney voice* Do you know what? I like you, Ted. You don't kill people.

{P.S.: And "Firefly" sucks too. Call it my, witchie intuition. Hell, and I won't even watch "Thor". This guy, plus Kenneth Macbeth? No no no no. No. (And then he went in the "My Week" movie, the fetcher! Well, if there can't be a good relationship, then there's sure to be a bad one!) It's like the line from a million movies: "No. You've said enough."}

(6/10)

Posted : 5 years, 12 months ago on 21 December 2011 10:32

This is with out a doubt the BEST show ever. It has the best cast, and the best creator in history of TV - Mr Joss Whedon! No one could have done it better.

I am a huge fan of Sarah Michelle Gellar, I love anything she does, but my love for her came from this show. I had seen other things she had done and I always liked her but she shined in this definitely.

Anything a TV show can do, Buffy's done it and not only have they done it, they've done it better than everyone else. You're looking to laugh? Watch Buffy. Looking to cry? Watch Buffy. Want to scare yourself a little? Watch Buffy. Want to watch a romance? Watch Buffy!

I can't really put into words how great this show is, you just have to watch it to know. The fan base has grown so much over the years and it is 14 years ago that Buffy first appeared on our TV screens!

No other will ever do it like Buffy. Best show and should go down in history. They really should of had more acknowledgment. Especially Sarah, she is such an underrated actress, and she's one of the best out there.

I can't stress enough, go and watch Buffy!

Posted : 6 years, 2 months ago on 6 October 2011 11:42

This is one of my top favourite shows. As with most of them, it is a bit dated, especially the first season, and cheesy, for sure. But the writing, the wit and charm of the show, doesn't get old. Yes, there are some bad episodes, annoying characters (Dawn), etc. But there are also some awesome episodes (like the musical, and "Tabula Rasa", that followed it), and when the show moved to the CW, it came back a bit darker, more grown-up, than it had been, and yes, while there were (again), some bad episodes, the show needed to grow up a bit. That's where "Angel" did well, and Buffy got to the same place when it got picked up by the CW.

I love watching this show over and over. I think seasons 3 and 4 are my favourite over all of them. I love Spike, how he grows and changes over the seasons, and the show had a good ending to it, I am glad it was allowed that. (If it had ended in season 5, as originally planned, it felt a bit unfinished, but that was a good season finale as well).

Posted : 6 years, 4 months ago on 1 August 2011 12:29

i love this show because it has alot to do with ancient tales

Posted : 7 years, 7 months ago on 28 April 2010 07:50

Buffy the Vampire Slayer is my absolute favorite TV show. I own all the seasons, and have seen every episode more than once. I never get tired of it. It had the perfect mix of humor, drama and horror. It was a joy to see the characters try and live an everyday normal life in between fighting the evil that constantly threatens to take over Sunnydale.

Seasons 2-5

Posted : 7 years, 11 months ago on 30 December 2009 07:43

Clever show with a great mythos and a patois that still feels unique to BtVS alone. Seasons 2-5 are the best.

Buffy on a Pedastal

Posted : 8 years, 2 months ago on 30 September 2009 05:08

I have to agree the first four seasons are the only ones I watch anymore. Season 3 is my favorite. Sometime during seson 5 things just got to unreal. Willow a lesbian witch gone bad no way. And season 6 sucked, bringing Buffy back from the dead, how terrible.

not the great show i remembered it to be

Posted : 9 years, 6 months ago on 7 June 2008 09:32

buffy used to be one of my favorite shows ever and i rated it 10/10 but now that i'm watching at once more after a couple of years, i can't help but realize that i probably got way too sucked into it back then.

the stories are mostly really great but buffy is pretty annoying, dawn is probably the most annoying character i've ever seen in any tv or movie production and the "big bads" of season at least season 4 and 5 seem ridiculous (i haven't watched 6 and 7 yet, can't remember the finale of season 7 any more).

i don't know why they added that stupid "hyper-girly" character or why they couldn't see that neither adam nor glory were interesting, it's really a pity because that show had such huge potential. but at least angel mostly succeeded where buffy failed.