Posted : 1 year, 1 month ago on 1 October 2013 03:35

This show is amazing, I have to mourn it's ending now lol. Don't worry I won't spoil it for anyone but I loved the ending. Good ending for such a great show.

Posted : 1 year, 2 months ago on 9 September 2013 05:34

I watched the first season and after that I decided to stop watching. Starting brilliant but then it went straight down.

Posted : 1 year, 8 months ago on 21 March 2013 08:13

"Some straight like you, giant stick up his ass, age what - 60? He's just gonna break bad?"

I have never been hooked to TV shows until I started watching this.

This beautiful piece of art is incredibly well written and directed. The acting and cinematography is also top notch.

This is the best television series I've ever seen. I cannot think of anything that hit me hard like this show did. I absolutely love it. If you have not seen it, do yourself a favor get Netflix and watch it.

Posted : 2 years ago on 17 November 2012 01:45

If you love Chemistry, you'll love breaking Bad. imagine a break through in the drug world whereby the purest form of meth is produced by a simple High school teacher. that's quite awesome in my opinion.

Bob Odenkirks's character- Saul Goodman- is my favorite character. his witty remarks and off beat comments make my day!

A must watch!

Posted : 2 years, 2 months ago on 6 September 2012 11:53

Took tv to a new level which surprised me so soon after The Wire. Characters were fascinating and over time made the show compulsive.
Bizarre music choices en-enriched the show and posed me a quest to find the music used.

Posted : 2 years, 7 months ago on 21 April 2012 03:08

10 out of 10 totally hooked like a meth head (LOL) - seriously really good throughout - drama comedy and some great roles - cant wait for the next season!

Posted : 3 years ago on 16 November 2011 03:02

I think many, when looking at the main star of this show (Bryan Cranston) will have only really been familiar with him from Malcolm In The Middle. He played Hal, a simple Dad with simple values and an unbeatable love for his family. Who would have thought that he can take a character with the same basic love of his family and create something incredibly unique from that. In Breaking Bad, Bryan Cranston plays Chemistry professor Walter White who's married with a handicap son who suffers from Cerebral Palsy and a child on the way.
One day Walter is hit with the ultimate bombshell as he finds he has inoperable lung cancer and has little time left to live. Walter realises that he can't assure his families financial security for the little time he has left being a teacher. He hears about a raid on a crystal meth lab that seizes millions of dollars worth of drugs which he decides that he must be a part of that. He knows how to make the best crystal meth ever seen, but not how to get it on the streets which is why he must enlist the help of his former student and drug pusher Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul).

I honestly didn't have high hopes for this show as, although I'm a huge fan of Bryan Cranston for his work on Malcolm In The Middle, I struggled to believe he could pull off such a train wreck of a character. The family is a typical middle class American family struggling to take care of their disabled son trying to make him have as normal a life as possible. In a way I can relate to the situation as I'm disabled myself and know how much of a strain it can be on parents. Sure, it's not the same disability, but the family struggling through it is definitely displayed well and R.J. Mitte as Walter Jr. is an excellent fit. Although I'm betting he was only cast because he too has Cerebral Palsy, he still fits the bill and plays the character brilliantly.

Fantastic, fantastic show. I don't want to tell you much about the seasons events as it is quite short and risks spoiling certain events. I have to tell you that there are times in which this show doesn't hold back. It has no qualms about showing you the brutality of a broken man fighting against his own sense of morality, joining the drug world and even dealing with the fact that he killed a guy. Oh and obviously he's dying and is reminded of that from time to time but it's certainly gelled together brilliantly.

Posted : 3 years, 3 months ago on 31 July 2011 08:29

It so "easy" to cross the thin line between good and evil, and the hero who has nothing to lose (going to die from cancer) will do a lot to keep everything (his family)

Posted : 4 years, 3 months ago on 7 August 2010 10:23

Vain seitsämän osainen sarja kantoi hyvin ja aihe oli koukuttava. Sarja seurasi nykytrendiä, kertoen tavallisesta ihmisestä joka ryhtyy tekemään jotain tavallisuudestaan poikkeavaa. Hiukan miinusta season finalesta, joka loppui kuin seinään. Hiukan tuli rahastuksenmaku suuhun.