Just for quick reference, I'm posting Tom's detailed list of things not allowed for images. That way, if someone opens this thread they'll have the whole list. If anyone wants to reference this thread or copy/paste the below whenever the question comes up, feel free. =]
- No topless or bottomless or other private parts shown
- No photoshopped images beyond the original released photo
- No collages of multiple pictures
- No recoloring or crops of existing photos
- No duplicate images unless the quality is significantly better than the old version.
No overally sexual images:
* No images with sexually explicit poses
* No images with extreme focus on cleavage, ass or feet.
- Obviously for child actors there should be nothing close to anything mentioned above, no bikini shots etc..
And while I'm at it, here are some specifics that apply to nudity:
- No exposed nipples (for women), bare bottoms, or exposed genital areas.
- No extreme emphasis on any body part besides the face and the body as a whole. This applies to jarring images of people pointing their butts at the camera, close-ups of private parts, and the like.
- No sexually explicit poses. If a picture of an actor or actress serves no real purpose beyond being used as "fap" material for the odd webgoer, that's a problem.
- Exercise discretion. Baby hineys are okay to show if it's simply a cute picture of an infant, but keep in mind that a lot of the poses and attire (or lack thereof) that adult models can get away with is unacceptable for child actors and actresses.