Home > Suggestions for View review page

View review
The page for a review

Example URL: /viewentry/130151/
Please limit suggestions to a single idea for improvement (no lists of ideas), submit multiple suggestions as required.
0/140 characters used

Recent Suggestions - View all (10) - View mine (0) - Completed (0)

It would be nice to add a feature to show viewers reviews under the "rated" section and pages for that (music page for example) (View review)
0 comments Added on Feb 21 6:02
Please fix image embedding for reviews. Used to work fine; what happened? (View review)
0 comments Added on May 14 23:49
Give us the ability to save longer reviews in progress as drafts for when we are unable to finish them. (View review)
0 comments Added on Sep 30 5:40
Twitter-style mini review - 150 character sentence to display your love/hate for the item. Should be worth 5 points each. (View review)
1 comment Added on May 23 18:37
Word limit on reviews. http://daverollinson.listal.com/reviews What is the point? Is he really getting 50 points for those 'reviews'? (View review)
8 comments Added on May 4 9:38

Top voted Suggestions - View all

Some items have many reviews, eg The Dark Knight. When you click on the reviews tab, I want the option to sort those reviews by votes/date (View review)
0 comments Added on Aug 14 19:54
8 comments Added on May 4 9:38
My Stuff>Reviews looks horrible. Can it be altered to look more like My Stuff>Lists? (View review)
0 comments Added on Aug 22 9:45
Give reviews a fighting chance! They rarely ever show up on the front page anymore. Less votes for promotion? (View review)
0 comments Added on May 4 9:35