Reviews > Most voted TV Show reviews

Firefly
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Here's how it is: The Earth got used up, so we moved out and terraformed a whole new galaxy of Earths. Some rich and flush with the new tec... More
Promoted 5 years, 3 months ago
Battlestar Galactica
Reviewed by KCenturion
Let me be the first to write an English review (that also isn't a synopsis!) on the best remake of any television show on our screens. Th... More
Promoted 4 years, 1 month ago
Pushing Daisies
Reviewed by Uber
Pushing Daisies' first season was cut short due to the Writers Guild strike and was canceled before the second season was finished due to lo... More
Promoted 3 years, 2 months ago
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Reviewed by Vix
Set between Terminator 2 and 3, The Sarah Connor Chronicles follows Sarah and John Connor and their Terminator protector, Cameron, who journ... More
Promoted 1 year, 2 months ago
UFO
Reviewed by Mass. Patriot
UFO is absolutely my favorite TV show of all time! So my review will NOT be impartial... UFO is a British TV series about an alien invasi... More
Band of Brothers
Reviewed by The Flagship
Band of Brothers is a ten-part miniseries which documents the exploits of Easy Company during their World War II campaign. Veterans of the p... More
Promoted 5 years, 5 months ago
Pushing Daisies
Reviewed by Vix
I've been hearing good things about this show but the concept put me off at first. But, I'm glad I gave it a chance because what ought to be... More
Promoted 5 years, 11 months ago
Fred
Reviewed by Michael M
Humor is most certainly subjective. What might seem hilarious to one person, will fail to amuse another. But it's really a testament to the ... More
Star Wars: Clone Wars
Reviewed by Manling
I have never been much on a Star Wars fan, but this animated series is what the live action movies could have been. Action, action and more... More
Lost
Reviewed by dehlz
First off, I loved Season 1 so let me set that straight. I was hooked on LOST until around the middle of the Season 2, when I realized the ... More
Greek
Reviewed by Isis
Most people that only watch the Greek ad while the commercials are on think that this serie would suck. I used to think like that too. Until... More
Promoted 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Home Alone 4
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"I knew this was gonna be the best Christmas ever." Talk about beating a dead horse! Though in the case of the Home Alone franchise, the ... More
Sherlock
Reviewed by Poisonfang
An Outstanding remake! Dr. Watson, who just returned home from Afghanistan and had been serving as a medical officer in the military, an... More
Promoted 1 month, 1 week ago
Supernatural
Reviewed by Mejo ♥♫
Season One: [img id=1793223 width=500full] The Pilot was strong which encouraged me to continue .. Two brothers lo... More
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
Reviewed by MissHarleyQuinn
I have been a Sherlock Holmes fan since I was a teenager I was overjoyed to get the completed DVD collection for my birthday but I have to s... More
Glee
Reviewed by youngbloods
I'm sorry to tell you this decent music lovers, but this has happened; intrusion. As you may know today's music is well.. music?. No, it's ... More
Promoted 1 week, 1 day ago
The Face
Reviewed by brazilfashion
The Face is what "America's Next Top Model" failed to be: a show about modeling in the high fashion industry. The show has actual supermodel... More
Promoted 7 months ago
Jeeves and Wooster
Reviewed by Manling
When I first sat down to watch Jeeves and Wooster I was astounded, this had to be the best TV show ever! If you haven't seen any of the ep... More
Black Books
Reviewed by tartan_skirt
This is probably one of my favourite modern British comedies to date. Black Books brough a fresh brand of comedy that is made up of elements... More
Promoted 4 years, 10 months ago
Supernatural
Reviewed by doudouce55
Two brothers, Sam and Dean (Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles respectively), search for their father, who left on a demon-hunting trip and h... More
Promoted 6 years, 7 months ago
American Dad!
Reviewed by Prelude
lame and unfunny. that's all this show is. launched by the same people that brought the hilarious Family Guy to us, this show was pathetic... More
Promoted 6 years, 5 months ago
Family Guy
Reviewed by Prelude
I view seasons 1 thru 3 as 10/10, 4 maybe a solid 7 out of 10, but 5 and 6 and onwards? what the hell?!? even the bloody stale SIMPSONS ar... More
Promoted 6 years, 6 months ago
The Sarah Silverman Program.
Reviewed by The Flagship
A chronically unfunny mix of re-used jokes, taboo themes and playground humour make this programME one to miss. I watched a couple of episod... More
Promoted 6 years, 3 months ago
Bleak House
Reviewed by GemLil
This mini-series has the twin advantages of being one of Dickens’s best novels and being an extremely well made piece of drama. As proof o... More
Promoted 4 years ago
Lost
Reviewed by GemLil
I really loved this series when it first began, it was clear that the production values were astronomic, and such use of a mixture of parall... More
Home Improvement
Reviewed by The Pioneer
When i first saw this show i merited it on it's one episode performances, now after watching them in linear through the seasons, it's become... More
Promoted 4 years, 9 months ago
The Blue Planet
Reviewed by GemLil
In ‘Life of Birds’, to film the mating call of a Lyrebird; a member of Attenborough's team sat, alone in a hot and humid jungle, under a... More
Promoted 6 years ago
My Super Sweet 16
Reviewed by The Flagship
MTV continues its fine tradition of only making inane programmes that flaunt the wealth of complete strangers. This show is a pox on TV. The... More
Promoted 5 years, 12 months ago
Stargate: Atlantis
Reviewed by Vix
I started watching Stargate Atlantis on a whim and I am incredibly glad I did. The general story of of a mostly scientific team heading ... More
Promoted 5 years, 5 months ago
The X Factor
Reviewed by The Flagship
The X Factor is undoubtedly the worst show on television and serves as a vehicle for media mogul Simon Cowell to breed a pop-star via over-e... More
Promoted 4 years, 4 months ago