Reviews > Recent TV Show reviews

Olympus
Reviewed by TrekMedic
Take the BBC's Atlantis, which is at least doesn't take itself too seriously, add incredibly bad acting from Canada's usual suspects (and a ... More
Charmed
Reviewed by Cartoon Fangirl
I loved this show so much! :D It is amazing to me. :) I kinda liked it and my favorite characters are Piper and Phoebe Halliwell. They are a... More
Friends
Reviewed by Sam
Got bored of watching other shows after 5-7 seasons. But this I can watch over again and again and again.... More
Uncle Grandpa
Reviewed by Cartoon Fangirl
Call me crazy, but this cartoon is a hate-love relationship. I gave it a little bit of a 6/10. Uncle Grandpa looks weird, Mr. Gus looks like... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 1 comment
Father Ted
Reviewed by Michael M
Yes, Father Ted is my favourite TV show of all time. In the UK and Ireland we quote this show as much as the rest of the world quotes The Si... More
Fushigiboshi no Futagohime
Reviewed by Cartoon Fangirl
This show looks actually great. Compared to any good Anime, this show is at the very least tolerable, if not decent. And also, the character... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Los caballeros las prefieren brutas
Reviewed by vargasvargas
Un programa predecible, las situaciones en las que se ven involucrados los protagonistas no son nada creibles y sus actuaciones dejan mucho ... More
The Battle of Culloden
Reviewed by Rath
With higher (not many) means that in its previous short film a few years ago, "The Diary of an Unknown Soldier", Watkins makes a version as ... More
Casualties of Love: The Long Island Lolita Story
Reviewed by thaskett
Did the world really need THREE trashy TV movies about Amy Fisher? Even though more than 20 years have passed since each of the movies aired... More
Os Nossos Dias
Reviewed by vmrdawg
Sisley Dias outstanding acting on Os Nossos Dias. I'm from America and I was attracted to the show the moment you step into frame. I hope th... More
Leyla and Mecnun
Reviewed by Barış
WONDERFUL!................................................................................................................................. More
Thomas
Reviewed by Rath
The best compliment that can be made of this film is precisely its simplicity, its lack of pretension and no moralistic messages when the su... More
Ridiculousness
Reviewed by Alexander
Great:) can´t stop laughing!! If you have seen Rob and Big this is a great follow up from Dyrdek. Alexander Larsen, http://www.norskcasinoa... More
Diff'rent Strokes
Reviewed by Alexander
Luckily the tv world has moved on and produced a lot better shows since this. Alexander Larsen, www.norskcasinoanmelder.com More
The Vampire Diaries
Reviewed by Ruhi
Big fan of TVD. First 3 seasons were the best. But now it’s getting little bore. But hey who cares?? I am still going to watch it. More
The Originals
Reviewed by Ruhi
Just love this series. It’s getting better and better with every episode. Klaus and Elijah are simply awesome. More
WWE SmackDown!
Reviewed by Mohamed Mostafa
This is the first program I wanted to watch with my brand new TV: as often with me, I evolved from Stone Age to XX century at once: for exam... More
Li'l Quinquin
Reviewed by fernando
Life's a tale told by fools. Maybe the best by Dumont becuase there´s an intrigue, a plot, plantings, surprises and, yes, that passionate e... More
Ressha Sentai ToQGer
Reviewed by jenndubya
The bar was set pretty high from the beginning with Yasuko Kobayashi being hired as the head writer, as she had just come off Go-busters the... More
Sweating Bullets
Reviewed by MaryDodge
There you have it. All 66 screenshots for every episode of Sweating Bullets. I hope you like them. MD :) More
When Trumpets Fade
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"You don't think about it, you don't hesitate, you just do it, you understand? Otherwise, you're gonna go home to your mama in a box, alrigh... More
The Bling Ring
Reviewed by thaskett
For some reason, Netflix "recommended" this masterpiece to me. Even though I'd never heard of this 'Bling Ring' (a Lifetime movie), the Sofi... More
Gallipoli
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Men who landed on the beach went up into the gullies and ravines of Gallipoli... And were never seen again." The extensive eight-month G... More
Cyberbully
Reviewed by BAMF
I simply adore Maisie Williams so I decided to check this one out. I just watched the trailer and it looked hilariously awful to be honest d... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Good Luck Charlie, It's Christmas!
Reviewed by JR1220
As a parent of two girls, I have been watching many of these shows and this is probably the best of the live action tween shows. There were... More
Mike Epps: Under Rated... Never Faded & X-Rated
Reviewed by DuckNation
Easily the best Mike Epps stand up ever this had me laughing from start to finish the jokes never get old ive seen it about 6 times already ... More
David Spade: My Fake Problems
Reviewed by DuckNation
Not sure why this has such a low rating on IMDb it was a good stand up by David Spade showing that he still can be funny. It had me laughing... More
Dane Cook: Troublemaker
Reviewed by DuckNation
Not really a fan of Dane Cook's movies and his stand up specials are never really that funny but i was surprised that i actually enjoyed thi... More
Man Seeking Woman
Reviewed by TrekMedic
Gutter-level "comedy" that was painful to watch. When you bring in an elderly Adolf Hitler and try to milk some laughs as he interacts with... More
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
Reviewed by JR1220
How can I not give credit where credit is due. The animation is solid, the characters are fun and there are some really nice lessons embedde... More