Reviews > Recent TV Show reviews

Bleach
Reviewed by Indigo Kerenza
Interesting concept. Good action. If you want a long fighting anime then I would recommend this as one of the better ones. More
Gekisou Sentai Carranger
Reviewed by jenndubya
People parade Carranger around as a "parody" season, and while I can see their point, it's more of a Monty Python-esque take on Super Sentai... More
7 Days in Hell
Reviewed by Stehako
A silly mockumentary that had me laughing quite a bit. It has a great pace to it but I found the finale to be a bit of a letdown. There ar... More
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Reviewed by Nico Pernico
Del estudio Gainax se nos presenta la historia de dos angeles que combaten monstruos en la tierra, es una serie comica donde las protagonist... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 2 comments
Fairy Tail
Reviewed by Haley Bott
My review: I love fairy tail waiting for the new dub episodes left off at 217 at first its kind of boring but when you get to the plot line ... More
Family Matters
Reviewed by soulistic
This show will always make me feel...like a kid, running home after school to turn on the tv and watch episodes of Family Matters. I love ... More
Clarence
Reviewed by Slasher
Esta serie si que sabe como revivir tus recuerdos de la infancia. Me gusto desde su primer episodio, y eso que los diseños están algo floj... More
Fish Hooks
Reviewed by Slasher
Personajes planos e irritantes, y una animación y diseños muy flojos, las voces del doblaje en latino son buenas pero nada mas. More
The Nostalgia Critic
Reviewed by Toxic34
Note: The review is FINALLY DONE! Feel free to add your comments now! I'll keep an update notice to reflect edits and additions made.LAST UP... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 1 comment
Animated Atrocities
Reviewed by CartoonDude1995
I will admit this: at one point I was a fan of TheMysteriousMrEnter’s work. I was interested in hearing about what he had to say about cer... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 1 comment
Zorro
Reviewed by Asiana
Buenas noches signores, now it's almost Christmas and now I'm going to make a review of my childhood hero Zorro, my first toy I ever got w... More
Bates Motel
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Oh, by the way, if you ever need a room, come on by. Can't say for sure what you'll find, but that is what makes the world go round."Long b... More
Psycho IV: The Beginning
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Oh, I've killed before, and now I'm gonna have to do it again."It has been stated before and it deserves to be repeated: Alfred Hitchcock's... More
The Problem Solverz
Reviewed by majikali
I'm here only for say, this is te worst show of the history of 2010, fanboy and chum chum is 10000 times best than this derp And please ¿Wh... More
SpongeBob SquarePants
Reviewed by majikali
Sponge Bob Square Pants is one of the most important shows of 2000, certainly a prestige gold, the 2004 movie would end the series would, ho... More
Sonic Boom
Reviewed by majikali
Sonic Boom, after 10 years without sonic on TV again with Sonic Boom! 6th series of Sonic and undoubtedly one of the worst of it, desplazemo... More
Black Mirror
Reviewed by xxixii
Largely enjoyable mix of classic anthology elements a bit of Twilight Zone here, Tales Of The Unexpected there, Hammer House of Horror in o... More
Dead Set
Reviewed by xxixii
I have been catching up on material written by Charlie Brooker and eventually got around to watching this short series The premise was intr... More
The Flash
Reviewed by Michael S
     I've been a fan of comics and super heroes since childhood. Being born in '67, some of the most treasured times of that childhood we... More
Animaniacs
Reviewed by coffee-boy
one of the best , in my opinion, ever! there was one particular short- a family having to live out of the back of their car- that touch... More
Blunt Talk
Reviewed by TrekMedic
Imagine crossing the insane nihilism of FX's "Archer" with the sublime acting of HBO's "The Newsroom" and you've got "Blunt Talk!"  Patrick... More
Uncle Grandpa
Reviewed by 0mega140
I agree! I had a kid in my class last year and he watched that show and guess what?! He began to get Ds and Fs on tests and he acted stupide... More
Psychic Kids: Children of the Paranormal
Reviewed by soulistic
Psychic/Medium Chip Coffey and clinical psychologist/director Dr. Lisa Miller help psychic children and their families cope, validate, empow... More
The Simpsons
Reviewed by Mark Hilst Stevenson
"The Simpsons deserves credit for two reasons............First, it was the first animated TV show for adults, opening the door for Family Gu... More
Northern Exposure
Reviewed by Bohunk
I always loved this show & have all the episodes on DVD. The writers were phenomenal; I always seemed to "get something" from most every ep... More
The Adventures of Paddy the Pelican
Reviewed by GeroChav
Muy bien ganado el nombre de "la peor caricatura jamas creada". El trabajo repite frames de animación de manera obscena, no existe un guion... More
How much Wood would a Woodchuck chuck
Reviewed by fernando
Herzog picks a good nice comic tender bizarre and even ordinary theme: Speedy speaking auctioneers. There´s one in "Stroszek", there are a ... More
Bis zum Ende der Welt
Reviewed by mkusa
This is a TV movie that my husband randomly turned it to about 40 minutes after it started airing. Therefore, I missed the part when Maria, ... More
Inklusion - gemeinsam anders
Reviewed by mkusa
This is another I watched in class and actually rather enjoyed. It follows two students with disabilities, Steffi (who is in a wheelchair) a... More
Ballad of the Little Soldier
Reviewed by fernando
One of the most adventurous Herzg's work, a kind of war correspondant work; but when hi forgets it, the documentarist takes his right place. More