Reviews > Recent TV Show reviews

Neighbours vs. Zombies
Reviewed by BAMF
I'm not really into daily soaps, but the concept of a soap with zombies is hilarious. I never watched the series this spins off from, but th... More
The Road Runner Show
Reviewed by SMilkshake
This show is one of my most hated out there.It makes me want to punch myself because it is so stupid and just unrealistic.It is the kind of ... More
Terror in Resonance
Reviewed by solemnmight
had a good choice of sceenes and a nice art style , the music also fit it very well. the story was very clean and easy to get , yet it manag... More
My Babysitter's a Vampire
Reviewed by Shanell
Pure awesomeness! I really love the TV series. Scary but pretty good since Buffy the Vampire Slayer. More
The Simpsons
Reviewed by Shanell
The Simpsons can be one of the most famous shows of all time but I don't like episodes from years 2008-present. The modern world still sucks... More
Nowhere Safe
Reviewed by Sarah!
Well this is a TV Movie and we aren't short of them nowadays, I think it's a good film but not something that stays in my mind for long afte... More
Here Comes Honey Boo Boo
Reviewed by Shanell
Overrated because Alana Thompson and June Shannon are so freaking fat. They eat NOTHING like McDonalds' everyday! But...I really know that A... More
Hollyoaks
Reviewed by charlieclaphamlover
I love the series of hollyoaks its the best ever!!!!!! I love it and I also love Charlie clapham (Freddie Roscoe) !!!!!! Please could you ad... More
Game of Thrones
Reviewed by rona sweetlove
GAME OF THRONES: is the best series i ever saw. at first i thought it just historical series and boring .but many people in listal says is ... More
The Story of India
Reviewed by Reno
Sorry guys, I was busy last week and I have not seen a single movie. Saw this one recently, so here's my review. One of the interesting docu... More
Log Horizon
Reviewed by NDMirskov
Based on it's descriptions, when I first read about this series I said, "this sounds a hell of a lot lie Sword Art Online," so passed it ove... More
Dog with a Blog
Reviewed by Shanell
Wait, was that a talking dog in that show? Dogs don't even talk yet NOR don't go on the fucking internet! Everytime I watch this, a dog DID ... More
Adventure Time
Reviewed by Shanell
Most underrated show I ever seen! It's where a human and a talking, shape-shifting dog on that show befriends a princess, a fire princess, a... More
Teen Titans Go!
Reviewed by Shanell
For me, I like the original Teen Titans but the song in one episode with the word "Waffles" was STILL annoying. More
Johnny Test
Reviewed by Shanell
What the freak? That was one Dexter's Labratory ripoff. Only one episode has ALOT of fucking whip cracks. This is cringe-worthy, lame and it... More
The Buzz on Maggie
Reviewed by Shanell
For me, the animation sucks. How the hell bugs talk on that show? I know everything about this show and it's boring and overrated for now on... More
A to Z
Reviewed by TrekMedic
I watched the first four episodes (A to D) and found the show was more chaotic than sweet. The supporting cast wasn't supportive and, absen... More
The Man Women Want
Reviewed by pratikmunj
Hi all i wish to download or buy this full film.. can anyone help and provide me an inofrmation from where can i get it ? thanks More
Drumline: A New Beat
Reviewed by BAMF
So they actually made a sequel to Drumline. I don't think this was necessary or wanted, but I will still watch it anyways. It didn't make it... More
Dexter
Reviewed by Mihai071190
One of the greatest shows in TV history. I think that Michael C. Hall is the only actor capable of playing this complex character. Any other... More
Marry Me
Reviewed by TrekMedic
From the two episodes I've already watched, it's really lightweight fluff and not really impressing me. Casey Wilson so far has been a big d... More
Dave Skylark's Very Special VMA Special
Reviewed by BAMF
This kind of reminds me of KassemG's youtube interviews. It's pretty funny and I have to say James Franco is hilarious! I'm sure they had fu... More
Augustine of Hippo
Reviewed by fernando
I like somo Agostino's texts and the cotidianeity of some details (the gay barbershop in Ippona with the trans speaking of l'amore greco). More
Big Driver
Reviewed by BAMF
I love me some Stephen King so I decided to check it out. Now that I see it's a Lifetime movie I'm a bit skeptical on how good it will be. I... More
Hormones
Reviewed by David
Hello I have just finished watching the final ep of Hormones Season 2 and I was left feeling good and kinda disappointed First I would like ... More
Sword Art Online
Reviewed by ThatCriticalJew
In short, yes. But you didn't come to read my bullshit just for a one-word answer. So no worries, I have enough to fuel the bonfire that i... More
The Big Bang Theory
Reviewed by SMilkshake
I was so excited about this show!A bunch of nerdy, super smart guys sharing a dorm and intertwining their degree knowledges comedically into... More
Snow White: A Tale of Terror
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Despite the subtitle being A Tale of Terror, this version of Snow White is no more authentic to the Grimm’s fairy tale than the Disney ver... More
Great Expectations
Reviewed by JxSxPx
It seems unfair to compare films based on a book to a mini-series based on the same book, or vice versa. Inevitably, there is always one ver... More
Buffalo Girls
Reviewed by JxSxPx
With prestige borrowed over from the combination of novelist Larry McMurtry, producer Suzanne de Passe, and star Anjelica Huston, Buffalo Gi... More