Reviews > Recent TV Show reviews

Family Guy
Reviewed by filmbuilder
With 'Family Guy', it is indeed lucky there's a family guy! Seth MacFarlane has created many cartoons but 'Family Guy' is his best! It featu... More
Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey
Reviewed by Emily J.
34 years ago, we had Cosmos, a TV series that fascinated people with thorough scientific evidence while showing impressive visuals. Today, w... More
Timmy Time
Reviewed by Alfred M. Jimmy
In Malaysia and the rest of the Southeast Asia region, the TV Series was aired (as of 2014) on Disney Junior, according to my views. More
Aladdin: The Series
Reviewed by Alfred M. Jimmy
When I was small I was with my mother watching the cartoon. The adventures of Aladdin and Jafar however, was extended to the longer part of ... More
Constantine
Reviewed by Moviez Reviewz
Really looking forward to this one. Hopefully better than the movie, no offense to Keanu but he wasnt a very good Hell Blazer IMHO. More
Non-Stop
Reviewed by Sarah!
Boring wheras nothing happened in it at all as far as I can see. It had a cast who could not really act for toffee, but Lacey Chabert looks ... More
UFO
Reviewed by Ruben Wager
Here is another good video of UFo from Gerry Anderson official website. [youtube id=RDzNkern1Fc] Anderson Entertainment always working... More
Thunderbirds
Reviewed by Ruben Wager
Gerry Anderson and Anderson Entertainment Created a lots of tv series and movies, Thunderbirds is really a great creation of Gerry Anderson. More
SpongeBob SquarePants
Reviewed by Master James
Spongebob is simply the best. I literally watch it every morning. Best cartoon that's still going strong. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... More
The Simpsons
Reviewed by filmbuilder
Hey everyone! It's here! The best show ever! Here's my review of... 'THE SIMPSONS' WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP! Yes it’s finally here... More
Days of Our Lives
Reviewed by David
my Favorite American Soap love Wilson the gay super couple they are so hot I have watched every episode since Will Horton came out More
Hollyoaks
Reviewed by David
love love this series still watch it to this day just gets better with every year one of the few soaps that has more LGBT characters then a... More
My Husband's Lover
Reviewed by David
This was a amazing series still hoping there is a part 2 or series two however they do things the actors are hands down the best I have seen More
Gloomy Salad Days
Reviewed by David
I was not to sure about this one but the lesbian and gay story line was great the writers did an excellent job and the actors were out of t... More
The Coolest Places on Earth
Reviewed by soulistic
From jaw-dropping works of nature to the most amazing creations of humankind. We discover each location's history and culture, and learn why... More
The Blacklist
Reviewed by hurt.raven114
this show is simply awesome ,getting more and more interesting as it proceeds , total entertainment, full of twists , More
The Big Bang Theory
Reviewed by Boldwedd
Love this one. At this point I've seen every episode and wouldn't miss a new one. Has to be one of my all time faves! More
Gravedale High
Reviewed by Emily J.
Over the years, there have been plenty of Saturday morning cartoons on TV that have involved several household names. Hanna-Barbera was no s... More
X-Men
Reviewed by JxSxPx
When originally announced, I was more than a little skeptical about the entire concept of “Marvel Anime,” a series of four twelve episod... More
Titanic
Reviewed by JxSxPx
My god, talk about a goddamn snooze fest. Julian Fellowes, he of Gosford Park and Downton Abbey fame, takes his obsession with upstairs/... More
Neverland
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Syfy’s miniseries takeoff on Peter Pan is a little all over the place, but mostly an enjoyable variation on the well-known story. Sometime... More
Resurrection
Reviewed by fernando
Thanks Taviani bros. for make me feel, as if I was reading, rhe greatness of Tolstoi. In the frontier (literally,¡we go to Siberia¡)of the... More
Rugrats
Reviewed by DragonPhoenix46
I am sure going to get flack for saying this… I HATE RUGRATS (BOOOO)! I do! I really do! For people that cherished it so much, I am very s... More
Tarzan
Reviewed by boggy
Loved this as a young child, used to be terrified of the thought that all sand would be like quicksand! lol More
Bones
Reviewed by WendyLorene
This is the only show that I have watched every single episode of and I am still currently watching. I love it due to the fact that it has t... More
The Earth Day Special
Reviewed by Emily J.
Deep within the dark vault of lost specials and made-for-TV movies lies one that has never since saw the light of day again: The Earth Day S... More
Hemlock Grove
Reviewed by JxSxPx
I hate to quit novels, movies or television shows that I’ve started. I figured that I’ve chosen to begin this so I must see it through t... More
Iron Man: Armored Adventures
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Fanboy rages aren’t always justified. Sometimes they’re ugly and sexist (“Gal Gadot is a bad choice for Wonder Woman because she doesn... More
Friends
Reviewed by Sadev
http://www.countryshoppers.com/friends-1994?keyword=friends Friends is about six young people, on their own and struggling to survive in th... More
Vikings
Reviewed by Nawaf AlMutairi
احداث المسلسل والقصة جميله، لكن بناءً على انهم وصلوا الى الحلقة 8 الاحداث ماه... More