Reviews > Recent TV Show reviews

Steve Rannazzisi: Manchild
Reviewed by DuckNation
Now this was a great stand up it had laughing the whole time from start to finish it was the most complete stand up i have seen in years. St... More
Orphan Black
Reviewed by TrekMedic
Wow! One of the truly original concepts on TV. The clones aren't simply the same person in different environments, but totally different c... More
Bo Burnham: what.
Reviewed by DuckNation
What the hell happened Bo this stand up was complete shit at some parts un-watchable both the people I watched it with also love Bo and they... More
Into the Storm
Reviewed by fernando
Para verla luego de "The gathering storm",a pesar del camnio de elenco. Gleeson pierde algo del humor de Finney como Churchill, pero tiene g... More
The Gathering Storm
Reviewed by fernando
La vi doblada al español, pero aún así se percibe cierta dificultad de Finney en ser natural con tanto 'sobrepeso' de maquillaje. Redgrav... More
Days of Our Lives
Reviewed by Early_Spark
I have been watching Days Of Our Lives for about 20 years now and I am totally addicted to each and every character. My favorites are Eric B... More
Mei-chan no Shitsuji
Reviewed by Jade Lai
Butler Rihito is so handsome and so cool! I like the secret love between him and Mei-chan. I hope that there will be Season two of it. Love ... More
Hawking
Reviewed by Jade Lai
Benedict acted Stephen Hawking very well. It is a good film for all science students, I think. In secondary school, I had science for the fi... More
A Touch of Cloth
Reviewed by HollowPrince
This'll be rather short, but.. it's a quite good parody. First season was great, and it made me laugh a lot, while the second steers towards... More
Supernatural
Reviewed by alisonbrie
Supernatural is without a doubt one of my 5 favorite tv shows. It did come a little crazy since season 5, but I don't know how, it didn't st... More
Community
Reviewed by alisonbrie
Community is one of my favorite tv shows, and that is a big deal because I watch a lot of tv shows. It's incredible how the idea of the show... More
Doctor Who
Reviewed by alisonbrie
doctor who is one of the few sci fi tv show that is actually so good that it continues to premiere till this very day! it's unbeliavable how... More
Orange Is the New Black
Reviewed by burnodo
I have to say I'm once again totally impressed with Jenji Kohan. She makes a narrative really work, pulling you in to every character, makin... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Hanazakari no kimitachi e: Ikemen paradaisu
Reviewed by YuukiZero603
Fave JDrama ever! I love maki as Ashiya and Toma Ikuta is brilliant as Nakatsu (MY fave character in the series!) More
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
Reviewed by bodycount
There is a bug: NOT Jessica Collins (born 1971) played Nikki Newsome BUT Jessica "Jessie" Collins (born 1983). Sorry, that's not a review, ... More
The Good Wife
Reviewed by bodycount
There is a bug: NOT Jessica Collins (born 1971) played Danielle Raines BUT Jessica "Jessie" Collins (born 1983). Sorry, that's not a review... More
Revolution
Reviewed by bodycount
There is a bug: NOT Jessica Collins (born 1971) played Cynthia BUT Jessica "Jessie" Collins (born 1983). Sorry, that's not a review, but I ... More
Person of Interest
Reviewed by bodycount
There is a bug: NOT Jessica Collins (born 1971) played Abby Monroe BUT Jessica "Jessie" Collins (born 1983). Sorry, that's not a review, bu... More
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
Reviewed by bodycount
There is a bug: NOT Jessica Collins (born 1971) played Natalie Davis BUT Jessica "Jessie" Collins (born 1983). Second bug: Jessica Collins ... More
Ghost Whisperer
Reviewed by bodycount
There is a bug: NOT Jessica Collins (born 1971) played Natalie Harper BUT Jessica "Jessie" Collins (born 1983). Sorry, that's not a review, ... More
House M.D.
Reviewed by bodycount
There is a bug: NOT Jessica Collins (born 1971) played Elizabeth Lawson BUT Jessica "Jessie" Collins (born 1983). Sorry, that's not a review... More
The Walking Dead
Reviewed by MisterLister
I've been a fan since the first episode. Great cast with great chemistry. I love the way they twist the plot and keep you guessing. They ... More
Rules of Engagement
Reviewed by MisterLister
I just recently started watching this show and I enjoy it. Patrick Warburton is hilarious. They tend to use a lot of sexual innuendo, as d... More
Grimm
Reviewed by MisterLister
I love this show! Bonus that it's filmed here in my home State. It's fun, creative, and not short on action. More
Orange Is the New Black
Reviewed by EmmaBell
An incredible show, based on a Piper Kerman's memoir about spending time in prison. Written by Weeds creator Jenji Kohan, Orange is a show f... More
Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Toys are hereby declared illegal, immoral, unlawful AND anyone found with a toy in his possession will be placed under arrest and thrown in... More
Fred 2: Night of the Living Fred
Reviewed by filmbuilder
My expectations for 'Fred 2' were rather low as I thought the internet series was pretty abysmal and the first movie was dreadful but actual... More
The Simpsons
Reviewed by HartvigsenMaxwell
I like this so much America's first family of dysfunction, the Simpsons, appear in all their depraved glory in this wonderful DVD compilatio... More
The Ron Clark Story
Reviewed by Early_Spark
Matthew Perry plays a young, idealistic teacher determined to go where he can make the biggest difference. So he moves from rural Virginia t... More
Kratt Brothers: Be the Creature
Reviewed by Lydia
Well, it became quickly obvious why they decided to cartoon themselves. They've gotten so old! My childhood feel so long ago now. More