Reviews > Recent TV Show reviews

Prime Suspect 2
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Prime Suspect 2 picks up just a year after the events from the first series. Tennison has established her name and reputation, but still cra... More
Prime Suspect
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Who would have imagined that the Brits would produce a show that changed the entire format of a police procedural? One thinks of British TV ... More
Sherlock
Reviewed by Beau
The writing is superb, the acting, brilliant. Benedict Cumberbatch was an actor I knew nothing of, until I stumbled upon Shetlock. Could i... More
Catching Milat
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
A two-part miniseries produced for Network Seven, 2015's Catching Milat shines a light on the prolonged police investigation which led to th... More
Doctor Who
Reviewed by Nightmeres
Great show, watched all the episodes some multiple times, my favorite series/doctor is capaldi's I loved Matt smith as a doctor and Chris wa... More
Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: This should be called Oh Hell Yes! Haha the first one enjoyable. The second was way better especially with all the cameos a... More
One Piece
Reviewed by FaisalR143
BEST ANIME EVER. i love to watch this series from my childhood till now when i am 20. interesting story every time with great emotions, thri... More
Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey
Reviewed by MA7AMAD
When We talk about this Tv Series Documentary We found amazing and interesting Subjects that talk about the space and the Scientists And in ... More
Street Fighter II: V
Reviewed by Asiana
Street fighter V is a great series that is sort of an prequel to The exellent Movie Street fighter the Movie. Made in 1995 at the SF Prime t... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective Jr.
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: So here we have another uninspired cash grab threequel like Legally Blondes. This one isn't even a direct to DVD like that ... More
Monster
Reviewed by Asiana
Monster is an exiting adventure Horror tv series made in 2004, The story though take place in 80s East Germany, to 90s F.R. Germany with bea... More
No Place to Hide
Reviewed by Noirdame
One dreary afternoon a few years ago, I happened to be flipping channels when this movie aired on A&E, and I was glued to it the entire runn... More
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Reviewed by Cartoon Fangirl
This is one of the best cartoons of all time. One of my childhood favorites. I first heard the theme song when I was about 10 years old and ... More
Marriage Cuisine
Reviewed by Asiana
First of all, thank you to My cousins in Singapore who gave me this DVD for xmas 2014. Marriage Cuisine is a Chinese, South Korean, Hong Kon... More
South Park
Reviewed by SX3
My al time favourite animated series. I thank Trey Parker and Matt Stone for so many great moments. South Park has always been funny, can be... More
That '70s Show
Reviewed by SX3
One of the best comedy shows I've ever seen. It all seems so cheap, The characters are all amazingly stereotypical. But that was just the ap... More
An Evening with Lena Horne
Reviewed by JxSxPx
An Evening with Lena Horne would prove to be the final live outing from Lena Horne, not that she retired after this 1994 Supper Club show (r... More
Lena Horne: The Lady and Her Music
Reviewed by JxSxPx
On the Playbill for her one-woman show, Lena Horne looked like a lioness celebrating a major victory. Her mouth open in triumph, her arms ra... More
Slam Dunk
Reviewed by Asiana
Slam Dunk is The anime That made start With basketball, but its not a typicall sport anime, its an anime filled with humour, romance, blood ... More
Police Surgeon
Reviewed by TrekMedic
This show just started airing on the Retro TV channel in the US. I vaguely remember this as a child, airing on a local TV station on Saturd... More
Psycho IV: The Beginning
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: Great another sequel that was thrown on television. That always disappoints me because the flow always feels so much differ... More
The Vampire Diaries
Reviewed by ellaems
I watch this show ever since it premiered, but, the past few seasons it's just been getting weaker with a not so good cast and characters yo... More
Seinfeld
Reviewed by cudion
One of the many things about this sitcom that makes it unique is that they didn't use a romance story-line as a hook-up. For that thing it i... More
Chasing Life
Reviewed by mmh73
I love this show! I want Netflix to hurry up and add Season 2 and there better be one! I love the script and all the characters! More
Bones
Reviewed by ORION
I love this show, but the start of the first season was so boring i mean few starting episodes are boring and anyone can lose the interest i... More
Lost
Reviewed by ORION
i love the concept and the story of the show. but some of my friends says that after 3 seasons it gets really boring and they stopped watchi... More
Promoted 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Nikita
Reviewed by ORION
i think even having a good story line, cast,direction,location this is the most underrated show in my perspective. I really love the idea an... More
The Flash
Reviewed by ORION
When this series gets started i think its not gonna make it to my fav tv series cause it is violating all the physics laws. As been an engin... More
Modern Family
Reviewed by ORION
i am watching it now a days and i watched 3 seasons till now. Till now it is an amazing SITCOM series. But some of my friends told me that a... More
Arrow
Reviewed by ORION
man this show has really well cast and the story line is just mind blowing and i am watching it now a days. but the real abrupt thing is eve... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 4 comments