Reviews > Recent TV Show reviews

Bones
Reviewed by ORION
I love this show, but the start of the first season was so boring i mean few starting episodes are boring and anyone can lose the interest i... More
Lost
Reviewed by ORION
i love the concept and the story of the show. but some of my friends says that after 3 seasons it gets really boring and they stopped watchi... More
Promoted 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Nikita
Reviewed by ORION
i think even having a good story line, cast,direction,location this is the most underrated show in my perspective. I really love the idea an... More
The Flash
Reviewed by ORION
When this series gets started i think its not gonna make it to my fav tv series cause it is violating all the physics laws. As been an engin... More
Modern Family
Reviewed by ORION
i am watching it now a days and i watched 3 seasons till now. Till now it is an amazing SITCOM series. But some of my friends told me that a... More
Arrow
Reviewed by ORION
man this show has really well cast and the story line is just mind blowing and i am watching it now a days. but the real abrupt thing is eve... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 3 comments
The Big Bang Theory
Reviewed by ORION
i love this sitcom series especially cause its based on scientist, engineers and the science nerds and all their jokes and i being an engin... More
The 7.39
Reviewed by Reno
Sometimes the quarrels are the game changer in the life. A British television movie, splits into two parts of each 60 minutes long. From ... More
Taken from Me: The Tiffany Rubin Story
Reviewed by Reno
Based on the true stories have always fascinated me. We can read those stories as one page article in a newspaper, but watching it in a moti... More
Omen IV: The Awakening
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I have been wanting to check this off my list for awhile now. I finally found a copy to do just that. From what I know it's... More
Pretty Little Liars
Reviewed by clayton jungle
Pretty Little Liars (often abbreviated to PLL) is an American teen drama mystery–thriller television series loosely based on the popular b... More
Lake Placid: The Final Chapter
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I have been stalling on this one because my appetite for Lake Placid was destroyed with the previous two installments. I gu... More
Amityville 4: The Evil Escapes
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I'm just moving along the series. So far it's been decent to rather disappointing. Surprisingly this is the only part of th... More
The Nostalgia Critic
Reviewed by Michael M
“You used to have strong plentiful balls”: Ma-ti – Battlefield Earth Review Back in 2007, an episode of The Angry Video Game Nerd ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 2 comments
The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
Reviewed by SX3
I'm sad it ended, but it was his decision. In my eyes it was the best and funniest US talk show around. Craig always had his quick witted co... More
Gossip Girl
Reviewed by SX3
This show stared very well, had descend character development, and had much intrigue. The main cast had of course the good fortune of being ... More
Helter Skelter
Reviewed by Dark Warrior
this t.v. movie from the tragical story that happened in 1969 is one of the greatest t.v. movie in film history, the screenplay is great and... More
Frankenstein: The True Story
Reviewed by Dark Warrior
This great t.v. movie is surely one of the best ever made due to a very good screenplay and a selection of outstanding actors like Leonard W... More
Billy Wilder Speaks
Reviewed by fernando
Anything about Wilder´s films told by him is worth listening. Schñondorff is just a fan asking about Marilyn and Audrey and Bogart and so ... More
Olympus
Reviewed by TrekMedic
Take the BBC's Atlantis, which is at least doesn't take itself too seriously, add incredibly bad acting from Canada's usual suspects (and a ... More
Charmed
Reviewed by Cartoon Fangirl
I loved this show so much! :D It is amazing to me. :) I kinda liked it and my favorite characters are Piper and Phoebe Halliwell. They are a... More
Friends
Reviewed by Sam
Got bored of watching other shows after 5-7 seasons. But this I can watch over again and again and again.... More
Uncle Grandpa
Reviewed by Cartoon Fangirl
Call me crazy, but this cartoon is a hate-love relationship. I gave it a little bit of a 6/10. Uncle Grandpa looks weird, Mr. Gus looks like... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 1 comment
Father Ted
Reviewed by Michael M
Yes, Father Ted is my favourite TV show of all time. In the UK and Ireland we quote this show as much as the rest of the world quotes The Si... More
Fushigiboshi no Futagohime
Reviewed by Cartoon Fangirl
This show looks actually great. Compared to any good Anime, this show is at the very least tolerable, if not decent. And also, the character... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Los caballeros las prefieren brutas
Reviewed by vargasvargas
Un programa predecible, las situaciones en las que se ven involucrados los protagonistas no son nada creibles y sus actuaciones dejan mucho ... More
The Battle of Culloden
Reviewed by Rath
With higher (not many) means that in its previous short film a few years ago, "The Diary of an Unknown Soldier", Watkins makes a version as ... More
Casualties of Love: The Long Island Lolita Story
Reviewed by thaskett
Did the world really need THREE trashy TV movies about Amy Fisher? Even though more than 20 years have passed since each of the movies aired... More
Os Nossos Dias
Reviewed by vmrdawg
Sisley Dias outstanding acting on Os Nossos Dias. I'm from America and I was attracted to the show the moment you step into frame. I hope th... More
Leyla and Mecnun
Reviewed by Barış
WONDERFUL!................................................................................................................................. More