Reviews > Recent TV Show reviews

Cyberstalker
Reviewed by infected mushroom
Thirteen years ago, Aiden Ashley's world was torn apart after an online stalker followed her into the real world and broke into the Ashley f... More
Fanboy and Chum Chum
Reviewed by Emily J.
Out of all the bad shows on TV, I'd still take Fanboy and Chum-Chum over reality shows such as Teen Mom or Mob Wives. We have two kids who t... More
Method to the Madness of Jerry Lewis
Reviewed by Rath
Typical USA television documentary, which well deserved the tribute. The best, the cuts include Lewis performances that are already part of ... More
Legit
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
Ever since he was infamously punched onstage while performing at the Manchester Comedy Store in 2007, it has been all uphill for Australian ... More
The Finder
Reviewed by Lydia
This show is just good. It mixes drama with comedy wonderfully. It's almost a satire, almost a drama...I don't even know what to call it. It... More
Tom and Jerry
Reviewed by Vernier
Ignore the first review on this. Anyone who dislikes this show, seriously needs help. This is a classic show. A cartoon that is a classic be... More
Ancient Aliens
Reviewed by Insane Orwell
I should begin by saying that I don't believe a word of this drivel and anyone who does is stupider then the man who thought he could change... More
Sword Art Online
Reviewed by foshen
awesome serie! love this anime!! More
Rurouni Kenshin: Wandering Samurai
Reviewed by charidotes20
Things like this calm me down when I really need it. (9/10) More
Fred: The Movie
Reviewed by Joshua "LF"
Less than a week ago, I watched and reviewed Battlefield Earth. I gave it the distinguished honor of being my least favorite film. However, ... More
Thrill Seekers
Reviewed by Jan Go
So, what you have in this movie is a down on luck reporter who is investigating a strange person, who appears at the scene in photographs of... More
Frankenstein
Reviewed by 186FleetStreet
It was an interesting movie, but this is one of those cases where the book was better than the movie, in my opinion. More
Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome
Reviewed by Vix
Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome is set 10 years into the first Cylon War. We follow a young William Adama, fresh from the academy who... More
Revolution
Reviewed by Vix
One day fifteen years ago there was a global shutdown of electricity. This event known as the Blackout has resulted in a transformed society... More
Bones
Reviewed by Babs13
Excellent ensemble cast. I usually close my eyes for the first several minutes, but enjoy the humor and the technical aspects involved in f... More
Gypsy
Reviewed by moviebuff15
The first part of this film, led by a manic Bette Midler, plays like "Toddlers & Tiaras" for the Great Depression era. Mama Rose (Midler) sp... More
The O.C.
Reviewed by The O.P.
A guilty pleasure of mine that I have savoured for two seasons so far. At times, I said to myself: what an unrealistic twist... And loo... More
Spider-Man
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Sometimes saying that a show is high-camp is not a knock against it. Sometimes it’s the highest form of praise for something that may or m... More
Wonderfalls
Reviewed by xxixii
Conclusion Ignoring the one dimensional characters who are there simply to spout "witty" lines or to act as strawmen or comic foils for Jaye... More
Yû-Gi-Oh
Reviewed by Emily J.
When this first came on the CW back in 2001, I wasn't really interested since it looked like a knock-off of Dragon Ball Z, but a few months ... More
Bates Motel
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
Bates Motel takes place many years before the events of 1960's Psycho, exploring the early teenage years of Norman Bates (Freddie Highmore),... More
Breaking Bad
Reviewed by Aldenvdk
"Some straight like you, giant stick up his ass, age what - 60? He's just gonna break bad?" I have never been hooked to TV shows until I ... More
The Sunset Limited
Reviewed by Aldenvdk
This movie is a great watch for anyone (especially who enjoy great writing), no matter what they believe about life, death, or what happens ... More
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"I'm Garth Marenghi. Author. Dreamweaver. Visionary. Plus actor. You're about to enter the world of my imagination. You are entering my Dark... More
The Vampire Diaries
Reviewed by sam is awsome
Stefan and Damon Salvatore Ever since The Salvatores were turned to vampires, they seem to always hate each other. Damon is the dangerous of... More
Person of Interest
Reviewed by Vix
Person of Interest is a smart, layered action drama about a reclusive billionaire who joins forces with an former CIA agent to prevent crime... More