Reviews > Recent TV Show reviews

Beavis and Butt-Head
Reviewed by Jason Kral
Huh huh huh huh. Hey Beavis, your dumb. Heh heh heh heh. Shut up Butt Head! You can't ever get us to score. Butt-head, is it norm... More
Family Guy
Reviewed by Jason Kral
Who the hell doesn't like this show? Oh wait, yeah I forgot about the prudes, but still it's great. I mean you have to be a commie to watch ... More
Monster
Reviewed by Jason Kral
Not bad. Not great. Very slow. It was hard to get into versus other animes I've watched. The plot definitely was not worth the length of 70+... More
Family of Strangers
Reviewed by Noirdame
Count me in as someone else who is glad this movie has made it to DVD. I taped it several years back as well and it really is a very underra... More
The Simpsons
Reviewed by Life Is A Carousel
D'oh! I can't think of a suitable word to adequately convey how I feel about The Simpsons. Honestly, it's my favourite TV show of all time. ... More
Avatar: The Last Airbender
Reviewed by mazardeus
This show is fantastic filled with incredibly deep, sweet character development. Almost every episode perfectly compliments one another to p... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
10 Things You Didn't Know About...
Reviewed by soulistic
Episode List Season 1 EP 6 - The Roosevelts Secrets of Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt are explored. Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt FDR's... More
The Secret Life of...
Reviewed by soulistic
Season: 1 Episodes: 1- Queen Elizabeth I 2- Caligula (infamous Roman emperor) 3- King Louis XIV 4- Marie Antoinette 5- Napoleon Bonap... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
10 Things You Didn't Know About...
Reviewed by soulistic
Pablo Escobar Premiere Date:April 03, 2012 - 02:00-02:30AM ET Pablo Escobar was Colombia's king of cocaine, a man his own government was a... More
Noragami
Reviewed by Nana
Excellent series, I would highly recommend it for both shoujo and shounen fans!!^^ Action and storyline will make you coming back for more, ... More
Longmire
Reviewed by Michael S
Longmire is one of the best series broadcast on television today and something of a sleeper. I get the feeling that it is overshadowed by su... More
Family Guy
Reviewed by filmbuilder
With 'Family Guy', it is indeed lucky there's a family guy! Seth MacFarlane has created many cartoons but 'Family Guy' is his best! It featu... More
Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey
Reviewed by Emily J.
34 years ago, we had Cosmos, a TV series that fascinated people with thorough scientific evidence while showing impressive visuals. Today, w... More
Timmy Time
Reviewed by Alfred M. Jimmy
In Malaysia and the rest of the Southeast Asia region, the TV Series was aired (as of 2014) on Disney Junior, according to my views. More
Aladdin: The Series
Reviewed by Alfred M. Jimmy
When I was small I was with my mother watching the cartoon. The adventures of Aladdin and Jafar however, was extended to the longer part of ... More
Constantine
Reviewed by Moviez Reviewz
Really looking forward to this one. Hopefully better than the movie, no offense to Keanu but he wasnt a very good Hell Blazer IMHO. More
Non-Stop
Reviewed by Sarah!
Boring wheras nothing happened in it at all as far as I can see. It had a cast who could not really act for toffee, but Lacey Chabert looks ... More
UFO
Reviewed by Ruben Wager
Here is another good video of UFo from Gerry Anderson official website. [youtube id=RDzNkern1Fc] Anderson Entertainment always working... More
Thunderbirds
Reviewed by Ruben Wager
Gerry Anderson and Anderson Entertainment Created a lots of tv series and movies, Thunderbirds is really a great creation of Gerry Anderson. More
SpongeBob SquarePants
Reviewed by Master James
Spongebob is simply the best. I literally watch it every morning. Best cartoon that's still going strong. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... More
The Simpsons
Reviewed by filmbuilder
Hey everyone! It's here! The best show ever! Here's my review of... 'THE SIMPSONS' WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP! Yes it’s finally here... More
Days of Our Lives
Reviewed by David
my Favorite American Soap love Wilson the gay super couple they are so hot I have watched every episode since Will Horton came out More
Hollyoaks
Reviewed by David
love love this series still watch it to this day just gets better with every year one of the few soaps that has more LGBT characters then a... More
My Husband's Lover
Reviewed by David
This was a amazing series still hoping there is a part 2 or series two however they do things the actors are hands down the best I have seen More
Gloomy Salad Days
Reviewed by David
I was not to sure about this one but the lesbian and gay story line was great the writers did an excellent job and the actors were out of t... More
The Coolest Places on Earth
Reviewed by soulistic
From jaw-dropping works of nature to the most amazing creations of humankind. We discover each location's history and culture, and learn why... More
The Blacklist
Reviewed by hurt.raven114
this show is simply awesome ,getting more and more interesting as it proceeds , total entertainment, full of twists , More
The Big Bang Theory
Reviewed by Boldwedd
Love this one. At this point I've seen every episode and wouldn't miss a new one. Has to be one of my all time faves! More
Gravedale High
Reviewed by Emily J.
Over the years, there have been plenty of Saturday morning cartoons on TV that have involved several household names. Hanna-Barbera was no s... More
X-Men
Reviewed by JxSxPx
When originally announced, I was more than a little skeptical about the entire concept of “Marvel Anime,” a series of four twelve episod... More