Reviews > Recent TV Show reviews

The Hong Kong Affair
Reviewed by Hennÿ
if you think you can bear another german movie woven around the actress Veronica Ferres then you can try. But V.F. is not underacting, - she... More
Future Diary
Reviewed by karma101
Future Diary is THE! most amazing anime show ever. It isn't like a typical anime show where the girl and the boy fight battles together and ... More
Future Diary
Reviewed by karma101
Kyouryuu Sentai Zyuranger
Reviewed by lainey
Best Episode: Live Again! Zyusouken Worst Episode: Become Small! Favorite Character: I like most of the main cast but if i had to pick I'd... More
Hamatora
Reviewed by Kamichan
When Hamatora was announced as a new mixed-media project in 2013 I could barely contain my excitement as I’m a big fan of those in general... More
Kamen Rider Kuuga
Reviewed by DavisChan
-Kuuga is one of the best Kamen Rider Series I've ever seen.  -I love all episodes excluding Ep.17, 31, 48 & 49. Here's why:+Ep 17, 31... More
Ôoku
Reviewed by Lacey
Part 1:One night, a samurai Nakano Kiyoshige (Itao Itsuji) visits Nikkei (Tanaka Yoji), the chief priest of Chisenin, in the middle of heavy... More
Jarhead 3: The Siege
Reviewed by BAMF
I honestly don't know why I bother watching the sequels to Jarhead. They are simply cashing in on the name. They don't even carry along the ... More
Death Scream
Reviewed by TrekMedic
I remember seeing this when it first came out in the 70s and seeing a disclaimer that it was "based on real events." The "real event" enacte... More
Columbo
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"There is just one more thing..."A bona fide classic in the annals of television history, Columbo needs no introduction. Starring the late, ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 2 comments
Ghostwriter
Reviewed by coffee-boy
I have twin girls who watched this show religiously. I found myself getting caught up in the stories and rushing home when I could to watch ... More
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Reviewed by JxSxPx
The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes is the animated property that Marvel fans have long been hoping for. Directly adapting numerous iss... More
Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Reviewed by JxSxPx
One weird and wonderful love letter to the Silver Age comics, Batman: The Brave and the Bold is, in its own strange way, just as expertly co... More
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Ok, so that spinoff movie, and backdoor pilot, left a bad taste in your mouth, I get that. Trust me, I understand. You feel burnt badly by t... More
Tin Man
Reviewed by JxSxPx
The first of three re-imaginings of beloved, and public domain, childhood stories as something darker and combined with some of-the-moment s... More
Bleak House
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Sprawling, like most works based upon Charles Dickens, but completely enthralling, Bleak House is yet another great adaptation from BBC. Who... More
Crisis
Reviewed by kathy
I would describe 'Crisis' as being like a cross between political/action thriller TV series '24' and Spike Lee's heist film 'Inside Man' due... More
Power Rangers in Space
Reviewed by DavisChan
-I spent 3 days of this season! I used to think that it would be the best season, but I was wrong.-When you see the name of the series, may ... More
73rd Golden Globe Awards
Reviewed by MarkusT90
AND THE GOLDEN GLOBE GOES TO.... Ricky Gervais should host every award show. Hes just so honest and truthful when it comes to entertainment... More
Kill La Kill
Reviewed by Indigo Kerenza
I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I watched this. The fan service was overwhelming, I felt like I was being smothered by it.... More
Hakaba kitarô
Reviewed by Indigo Kerenza
I feel really alone in this fandom because no one really understands how great this show really is. Most people see the art style and are li... More
Death Note
Reviewed by Indigo Kerenza
I have been reading lots of top ten favourite anime list and I have found that Death Note has the highest success rate among them all. While... More
Angel Beats!
Reviewed by Indigo Kerenza
Maybe I'm over hyping this series for all that it's worth but this is an anime that made me laugh, then made me cry. It has great characters... More
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Reviewed by Indigo Kerenza
When I say here that the manga is the superior version, I don't just mean over fma, but fma b wasn't nearly as good as the manga counterpart... More
Cowboy Bebop
Reviewed by Indigo Kerenza
This anime is the LITERAL definition of cool and style. In some ways it is similar to trigon, but with less humour and more classy action. I... More
Durarara!!
Reviewed by Indigo Kerenza
This show defines what a great anime should be like. Amazing characters. Amazing plot line. Amazing EVERYTHING. I have never seen an anime t... More
Bleach
Reviewed by Indigo Kerenza
Interesting concept. Good action. If you want a long fighting anime then I would recommend this as one of the better ones. More
Gekisou Sentai Carranger
Reviewed by jenndubya
People parade Carranger around as a "parody" season, and while I can see their point, it's more of a Monty Python-esque take on Super Sentai... More
7 Days in Hell
Reviewed by Stehako
A silly mockumentary that had me laughing quite a bit. It has a great pace to it but I found the finale to be a bit of a letdown. There ar... More
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Reviewed by Nico Pernico
Del estudio Gainax se nos presenta la historia de dos angeles que combaten monstruos en la tierra, es una serie comica donde las protagonist... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 2 comments