Reviews > Recent TV Show reviews

Diff'rent Strokes
Reviewed by Alexander
Luckily the tv world has moved on and produced a lot better shows since this. Alexander Larsen, www.norskcasinoanmelder.com More
The Vampire Diaries
Reviewed by Ruhi
Big fan of TVD. First 3 seasons were the best. But now it’s getting little bore. But hey who cares?? I am still going to watch it. More
The Originals
Reviewed by Ruhi
Just love this series. It’s getting better and better with every episode. Klaus and Elijah are simply awesome. More
WWE SmackDown!
Reviewed by Mohamed Mostafa
This is the first program I wanted to watch with my brand new TV: as often with me, I evolved from Stone Age to XX century at once: for exam... More
Li'l Quinquin
Reviewed by fernando
Life's a tale told by fools. Maybe the best by Dumont becuase there´s an intrigue, a plot, plantings, surprises and, yes, that passionate e... More
Ressha Sentai ToQGer
Reviewed by jenndubya
The bar was set pretty high from the beginning with Yasuko Kobayashi being hired as the head writer, as she had just come off Go-busters the... More
Sweating Bullets
Reviewed by MaryDodge
There you have it. All 66 screenshots for every episode of Sweating Bullets. I hope you like them. MD :) More
When Trumpets Fade
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"You don't think about it, you don't hesitate, you just do it, you understand? Otherwise, you're gonna go home to your mama in a box, alrigh... More
The Bling Ring
Reviewed by thaskett
For some reason, Netflix "recommended" this masterpiece to me. Even though I'd never heard of this 'Bling Ring' (a Lifetime movie), the Sofi... More
Gallipoli
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Men who landed on the beach went up into the gullies and ravines of Gallipoli... And were never seen again." The extensive eight-month G... More
Cyberbully
Reviewed by BAMF
I simply adore Maisie Williams so I decided to check this one out. I just watched the trailer and it looked hilariously awful to be honest d... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Good Luck Charlie, It's Christmas!
Reviewed by JR1220
As a parent of two girls, I have been watching many of these shows and this is probably the best of the live action tween shows. There were... More
Mike Epps: Under Rated... Never Faded & X-Rated
Reviewed by DuckNation
Easily the best Mike Epps stand up ever this had me laughing from start to finish the jokes never get old ive seen it about 6 times already ... More
David Spade: My Fake Problems
Reviewed by DuckNation
Not sure why this has such a low rating on IMDb it was a good stand up by David Spade showing that he still can be funny. It had me laughing... More
Dane Cook: Troublemaker
Reviewed by DuckNation
Not really a fan of Dane Cook's movies and his stand up specials are never really that funny but i was surprised that i actually enjoyed thi... More
Man Seeking Woman
Reviewed by TrekMedic
Gutter-level "comedy" that was painful to watch. When you bring in an elderly Adolf Hitler and try to milk some laughs as he interacts with... More
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
Reviewed by JR1220
How can I not give credit where credit is due. The animation is solid, the characters are fun and there are some really nice lessons embedde... More
12 Days Of Terror
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
In a nutshell, 12 Days of Terror is pretty much in line with what you would expect from a TV movie that premiered on Animal Planet. Far from... More
The Angry Video Game Nerd
Reviewed by Michael M
The reviewing of poor media products on the internet has become a whole genre of comedy in itself. Movies, video games, anime, comic books, ... More
Gotham (duplicate)
Reviewed by bassmaelbehery
Gotham city is a dangerous city which control it gangs their only hope to have power and money , Jim gordon is the brave detective who want ... More
Pope John Paul II
Reviewed by Sarah!
There is no denying that this was one of the longest movies I have seen, but it was okay in small doses but it just got boring, Cary and Jon... More
Temple Grandin
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Usually, I wouldn’t care for a TV production like this one but since it received some really good reviews, I thought I might as well give... More
Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide
Reviewed by Ricky49er
I remember watching this show when I was rather young. At first, this seems like the typical ridiculous unfunny Nickelodeon sitcom. However,... More
Run for Your Life
Reviewed by TrekMedic
I'm a big fan of classic TV and eagerly awaited its airing on one of the currently-in-vogue "retro" cable channels. But now that I'm watch... More
The Librarians
Reviewed by TrekMedic
Taken from the series of successful TV movie. Dean Devlin, TNT and a stable of contemporary characters actors, mix in some standard sci-fi/f... More
The Snapper
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been ages since I have seen this flick but I still recall it with pleasure. It belongs to a trilogy of books written by... More
Numbers
Reviewed by 186FleetStreet
Now, if only Charlie Eppes was my math teacher my senior year of high school instead of the woman I had... I would've learned so much more. ... More
Death Note
Reviewed by Xaviar
First Anime to really watch and get into. Great, extremely pleased and overall fantastic story line and edge of seat type series. More
Death Note
Reviewed by umbro
This is one of the best shows ever. If you ever thought that the level of intelligence and imagination of a person could never go far beyond... More
Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion
Reviewed by umbro
Just started watching this. Not as impressed as I was with death note. The level of intelligence in writing is not that out of the ordinary.... More