Reviews > Recent TV Show reviews

The Golden Girls
Reviewed by MichellePferiffer
The best show ever in TV history. I love it every-time i watch it i always laugh very hard because it is so funny. More
Broadchurch
Reviewed by LittleRedCorvette
Sorry about this possible spoiler, but from what I saw of the previews for the show it seems to me that the father of the boy did it. More
Alice
Reviewed by JxSxPx
On paper a cyber-punk rendition of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland sounds like a genius move. So leave it to SyFy to fuck it all up. L... More
Merlin
Reviewed by JxSxPx
There was a brief period of time when Hallmark was able to take their penchant for bloated CGI, rushed story-telling and liberal use of cele... More
Spider-Man: The New Animated Series
Reviewed by JxSxPx
MTV’s Spider-Man cartoon was halfway there, “there” being a more adult and mature animated take on the popular Marvel hero. His angst ... More
Great Performances Macbeth
Reviewed by JxSxPx
While I do miss the Scottish-ness of the original text, something about translating the story to a Cold War era Soviet nation works. Perhaps... More
Great Performances King Lear
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Filmed versions of the Royal Shakespearean Company’s productions are the stock and trade of PBS Great Performances series. It’s a proud ... More
The Magic Flute
Reviewed by fernando
Nice because you feel the harmony and joy in the music and the plot, no matter the documentary aspect of rhe close ups ot the girl attending... More
The Charterhouse of Parma
Reviewed by fernando
La intriga política principesca distrae un poc d ela pasión incestuosa pero a la vez la sublima. Marhte Keller está brillante cuando mani... More
Front of the Class
Reviewed by moviebuff15
There are undeniably touching moments in "Front of the Class," but from the 'Ah-Gee' musical score to the sappy voice-over, the periods in b... More
Fashion King
Reviewed by milafanway
First off, kudos to Yoo Ah In and Lee Jee Hoon for each having eye candy take-your-shirt-off scenes. The acting for the rest of the cast w... More
49 Days
Reviewed by milafanway
I had a lot of fun watching this "highly entertaining, very different from the norm" drama. It has a very real human story within a fantasti... More
School 2013
Reviewed by milafanway
let me get started with one of he best dramas that HAS NO ROMANCE (I know shocked right especially for being a romance buff)! To all you peo... More
Hide and Seek
Reviewed by moviebuff15
Honestly, I think they should have gone one way or another with this movie- the half documentary, half film narrative doesn't quite work, an... More
Temple Grandin
Reviewed by moviebuff15
"Temple Grandin" is a really interesting movie about a fascinating woman that allows us an inside look at an unknown world. This is a must-s... More
House of Cards
Reviewed by rony9000
So smart show. American politics backrooms seems so dark & manipolative...Spacey is the right actor to play so powerfull congress man.Robin ... More
Revenge
Reviewed by rony9000
One of my most favorites! great acting by everyone.Madeleine stowe is a godess! VanCamp just great & so sexy. The plot is triky enough to ke... More
XIII: The Series
Reviewed by TrekMedic
How much do I dislike XIII? Let me count the ways: NOTE – This rant MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! XIII – Another made-in-Canada but set in th... More
Too Cute!
Reviewed by Emily J.
Too Cute is the show for you if your internet can't get to LOLCats, or if you have no internet at all. This show focuses mainly on fluffy ki... More
Glee
Reviewed by roksana
Glee is one the most original and clever TV series in last time. I like, that they teach about teenager life through music and popular songs... More
SpongeBob SquarePants
Reviewed by Tom's armygirl
I've been watching this show ever since it came outmheh, every morning at 7 I used to jump out of bed,rush to the living room, and turn the ... More
The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
Reviewed by LittleRedCorvette
Save Me Bill My eyes bulge out and my head spins round Every time you come around You say do You want to be on the Craig Ferguson s... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Craig Ferguson: Does This Need to Be Said?
Reviewed by LittleRedCorvette
Wise men A wise man Once asked Does this need to be said? Does this need to be said by me? Does this need to bee said by me now? Wise men s... More
Wizards of Waverly Place
Reviewed by Lordoftheringsgirl5
I love this show, but mainly for Alex, she's really cool and I find her to be really witty for a Disney Channel character. More
Animal Farm
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Oh god, I don’t even know what to say about this one. Personally I blame the involvement of Hallmark in this atrocity. Having watched nume... More
Gypsy
Reviewed by JxSxPx
A movie star is someone who not matter what, is always a movie star. And in the grand tradition of all-around entertainers, Bette Midler is ... More
Dinotopia
Reviewed by JxSxPx
How, who and why was it decided that this story needed FOUR HOURS to be told? It’s the flimsiest of plot lines that goes in the expected t... More
Skins
Reviewed by motc
DATES FOR SKINS FIRE, PURE, AND RISE! July 1: Skins Fire Episode 1. July 8: Skins Fire Episode 2. July 15: Skins Pure Episode 1. July 22: Sk... More
Gravity Falls
Reviewed by charidotes20
I don't know just how to explain it, but I like how Disney takes your old sci-fi crowd and seeps the bitterness and violence out of it, (and... More
The Real Housewives of Orange County
Reviewed by charidotes20
"I can't see me loving nobody but you for all my life; when you're with me, the skies are blue, for all my life." ~Happy Together, the Turtl... More