Reviews > Recent TV Show reviews

Under the Dome
Reviewed by Myself
Watched the first three parts and have to admit that it's a very boring and stupid series. Won't continue. More
The Wind in the Willows
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONS I haven't yet read the book, so the only other incarnations I can compare this to are the Disney version and the 1996 l... More
Kickin' It
Reviewed by LittleRedCorvette
FAQ for "Kickin' It" (2011) Moreat IMDbPro » The content of this page was created directly by users and has not been screened or verified ... More
Hamlet
Reviewed by LittleRedCorvette
A modern take on a classic. I felt at times like I had missed something. Could those missing pieces have ben important? Still everyone did a... More
Bukarest Fleisch
Reviewed by Myself
I am not surprised, never heard of a good German movie. My rating: 0/10 More
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Reviewed by xxixii
Interesting stuff which only the Asians and anime can get away with fusing loads of disparate things together into an enjoyable whole --- th... More
Rosemary & Thyme
Reviewed by TrekMedic
Once you get past the ridiculous name and suspend some degree of reality (not unlike "Murder She Wrote") its another run-of-the-mill "murder... More
Gangland
Reviewed by MichellePferiffer
Very fascinating show about gangs. I wish they have new episodes. I am tired of re-watching old episodes. More
The Smoking Gun Presents: World's Dumbest
Reviewed by MichellePferiffer
A very funny show. I love to watch all those stupid people doing stupid things that end up hurting themselves and how stupid criminals end u... More
JAG
Reviewed by The O.P.
I saw a number of episodes of J.A.G. (Judge Advocate General of the US Navy), and I must say most of them hooked me in. Sure, there is some ... More
The Golden Girls
Reviewed by loriafacas
I always laugh with this tv show, it is so hilariously funny, I LOVE watching it ecery night just curled up on my sofs. More
The Pretender
Reviewed by The O.P.
I agree with the former reviewer: much wasted potential in this show, which is not bad, has its moments, but could have been much better. Bu... More
The Golden Girls
Reviewed by MichellePferiffer
The best show ever in TV history. I love it every-time i watch it i always laugh very hard because it is so funny. More
Broadchurch
Reviewed by LittleRedCorvette
Sorry about this possible spoiler, but from what I saw of the previews for the show it seems to me that the father of the boy did it. More
Alice
Reviewed by JxSxPx
On paper a cyber-punk rendition of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland sounds like a genius move. So leave it to SyFy to fuck it all up. L... More
Merlin
Reviewed by JxSxPx
There was a brief period of time when Hallmark was able to take their penchant for bloated CGI, rushed story-telling and liberal use of cele... More
Spider-Man: The New Animated Series
Reviewed by JxSxPx
MTV’s Spider-Man cartoon was halfway there, “there” being a more adult and mature animated take on the popular Marvel hero. His angst ... More
Great Performances Macbeth
Reviewed by JxSxPx
While I do miss the Scottish-ness of the original text, something about translating the story to a Cold War era Soviet nation works. Perhaps... More
Great Performances King Lear
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Filmed versions of the Royal Shakespearean Company’s productions are the stock and trade of PBS Great Performances series. It’s a proud ... More
The Magic Flute
Reviewed by fernando
Nice because you feel the harmony and joy in the music and the plot, no matter the documentary aspect of rhe close ups ot the girl attending... More
The Charterhouse of Parma
Reviewed by fernando
La intriga política principesca distrae un poc d ela pasión incestuosa pero a la vez la sublima. Marhte Keller está brillante cuando mani... More
Front of the Class
Reviewed by moviebuff15
There are undeniably touching moments in "Front of the Class," but from the 'Ah-Gee' musical score to the sappy voice-over, the periods in b... More
Fashion King
Reviewed by milafanway
First off, kudos to Yoo Ah In and Lee Jee Hoon for each having eye candy take-your-shirt-off scenes. The acting for the rest of the cast w... More
49 Days
Reviewed by milafanway
I had a lot of fun watching this "highly entertaining, very different from the norm" drama. It has a very real human story within a fantasti... More
School 2013
Reviewed by milafanway
let me get started with one of he best dramas that HAS NO ROMANCE (I know shocked right especially for being a romance buff)! To all you peo... More
Hide and Seek
Reviewed by moviebuff15
Honestly, I think they should have gone one way or another with this movie- the half documentary, half film narrative doesn't quite work, an... More
Temple Grandin
Reviewed by moviebuff15
"Temple Grandin" is a really interesting movie about a fascinating woman that allows us an inside look at an unknown world. This is a must-s... More
House of Cards
Reviewed by rony9000
So smart show. American politics backrooms seems so dark & manipolative...Spacey is the right actor to play so powerfull congress man.Robin ... More
Revenge
Reviewed by rony9000
One of my most favorites! great acting by everyone.Madeleine stowe is a godess! VanCamp just great & so sexy. The plot is triky enough to ke... More
XIII: The Series
Reviewed by TrekMedic
How much do I dislike XIII? Let me count the ways: NOTE – This rant MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! XIII – Another made-in-Canada but set in th... More