Reviews > Recent TV Show reviews

Dr. Vegas
Reviewed by wherzmymartini
Big Fan of Rob Lowe. Especially playing Eddie Nero & Californication. Alexander von Roon is in one episode only. More
Getting On
Reviewed by wherzmymartini
Laurie Metcalf makes some great choices. Gita Hall created a great character and J.P. Gillain is very believable, Alexander von Roon plays h... More
Jimmy Kimmel Live!
Reviewed by wherzmymartini
Fun Show and great live concerts. Saw the National there. Alexander von Roon has been recurring on Jimmy Kimmel Live. Great fun & Improv. More
Touch
Reviewed by wherzmymartini
Fun show, Alexander von Roon guest starred as German Tourist. Very suspenseful. Great production value. More
Southland
Reviewed by wherzmymartini
Great show, John Wells creates this authentic look. Alexander von Roon Guest starred on one episode. Before, he had cast Ben Mckenzie for th... More
Chuck
Reviewed by wherzmymartini
Great Show, especially "Chuck vs. the Goodbye". Lot's of production value. Wonder, if Warner Bros. will ever make a "Chuck"-Movie and if Lut... More
Utopia
Reviewed by burnodo
Fantastic! A very powerful series. Season 2 opened with a bang! First season only 6 episodes. WELL worth watching! More
The Watsons Go to Birmingham
Reviewed by Reno
A fictional historic movie that tells the story about the Afro-Americans family. It was a television movie adapted from a novel of the same ... More
King of the Hill
Reviewed by Jason Kral
It's a love or hate kind of show. Some love it some hate it. I mostly love it, although I will say it's not as funny as Beavis and Butthead.... More
Beavis and Butt-Head
Reviewed by Jason Kral
Huh huh huh huh. Hey Beavis, your dumb. Heh heh heh heh. Shut up Butt Head! You can't ever get us to score. Butt-head, is it norm... More
Family Guy
Reviewed by Jason Kral
Who the hell doesn't like this show? Oh wait, yeah I forgot about the prudes, but still it's great. I mean you have to be a commie to watch ... More
Monster
Reviewed by Jason Kral
Not bad. Not great. Very slow. It was hard to get into versus other animes I've watched. The plot definitely was not worth the length of 70+... More
Family of Strangers
Reviewed by Noirdame
Count me in as someone else who is glad this movie has made it to DVD. I taped it several years back as well and it really is a very underra... More
The Simpsons
Reviewed by Life Is A Carousel
D'oh! I can't think of a suitable word to adequately convey how I feel about The Simpsons. Honestly, it's my favourite TV show of all time. ... More
Avatar: The Last Airbender
Reviewed by mazardeus
This show is fantastic filled with incredibly deep, sweet character development. Almost every episode perfectly compliments one another to p... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
10 Things You Didn't Know About...
Reviewed by soulistic
Episode List Season 1 EP 6 - The Roosevelts Secrets of Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt are explored. Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt FDR's... More
The Secret Life of...
Reviewed by soulistic
Season: 1 Episodes: 1- Queen Elizabeth I 2- Caligula (infamous Roman emperor) 3- King Louis XIV 4- Marie Antoinette 5- Napoleon Bonap... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
10 Things You Didn't Know About...
Reviewed by soulistic
Pablo Escobar Premiere Date:April 03, 2012 - 02:00-02:30AM ET Pablo Escobar was Colombia's king of cocaine, a man his own government was a... More
Noragami
Reviewed by Nana
Excellent series, I would highly recommend it for both shoujo and shounen fans!!^^ Action and storyline will make you coming back for more, ... More
Longmire
Reviewed by Michael S
Longmire is one of the best series broadcast on television today and something of a sleeper. I get the feeling that it is overshadowed by su... More
Family Guy
Reviewed by filmbuilder
With 'Family Guy', it is indeed lucky there's a family guy! Seth MacFarlane has created many cartoons but 'Family Guy' is his best! It featu... More
Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey
Reviewed by Emily J.
34 years ago, we had Cosmos, a TV series that fascinated people with thorough scientific evidence while showing impressive visuals. Today, w... More
Timmy Time
Reviewed by Alfred M. Jimmy
In Malaysia and the rest of the Southeast Asia region, the TV Series was aired (as of 2014) on Disney Junior, according to my views. More
Aladdin: The Series
Reviewed by Alfred M. Jimmy
When I was small I was with my mother watching the cartoon. The adventures of Aladdin and Jafar however, was extended to the longer part of ... More
Constantine
Reviewed by Moviez Reviewz
Really looking forward to this one. Hopefully better than the movie, no offense to Keanu but he wasnt a very good Hell Blazer IMHO. More
Non-Stop
Reviewed by Sarah!
Boring wheras nothing happened in it at all as far as I can see. It had a cast who could not really act for toffee, but Lacey Chabert looks ... More
UFO
Reviewed by Ruben Wager
Here is another good video of UFo from Gerry Anderson official website. [youtube id=RDzNkern1Fc] Anderson Entertainment always working... More
Thunderbirds
Reviewed by Ruben Wager
Gerry Anderson and Anderson Entertainment Created a lots of tv series and movies, Thunderbirds is really a great creation of Gerry Anderson. More
SpongeBob SquarePants
Reviewed by Master James
Spongebob is simply the best. I literally watch it every morning. Best cartoon that's still going strong. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... More
The Simpsons
Reviewed by filmbuilder
Hey everyone! It's here! The best show ever! Here's my review of... 'THE SIMPSONS' WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP! Yes it’s finally here... More