Reviews > Recent TV Show reviews

Wendy: The Wendy Williams Show
Reviewed by soulistic
Honestly she is my daily news. Wendy is funny and I love her nuances. I make sure to PVR the show while I'm at work and when I get home I ge... More
Family Matters (1...
Reviewed by soulistic
I finished watching all the Seasons of Family Matters! What a great show! I love the whole cast and yes the show was mostly about Urkel. So ... More
Death of a Salesman ...
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It has been a while since I have seen this movie so maybe I should give it another chance at some point. To be honest, even though it might ... More
Mowgli's Brothers
Reviewed by JxSxPx
For his final dip into Kipling’s work, Jones decided to tackle the biggest character, and the first story, in The Jungle Book, Mowgli. Not... More
The White Seal
Reviewed by JxSxPx
A few months after Rikki-Tikki-Tavi, Chuck Jones once again returned to the world of Rudyard Kipling’s The Jungle Book with this version o... More
Rikki-Tikki-Tavi ...
Reviewed by JxSxPx
1975 ended the Cricket series, but it also launched the three Rudyard Kipling adaptations that Chuck Jones made between 1975 and 1976. These... More
Yankee Doodle Cricket
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Between 1975 and 1976, much of America’s pop culture ephemera was drunk upon the upcoming bicentennial. Don’t believe me? Well, then loo... More
A Very Merry Cricket
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Picking up right where The Cricket in Times Square ends, A Very Merry Cricket reunites us with Tucker the Mouse and Harry the Cat on a story... More
The Cricket in Times Square
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Between 1973 and 1975, Chuck Jones produced three specials based upon The Cricket in Times Square by George Selden. This first entry plays t... More
Bugs Bunny's Bustin' Out All Over
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Another year (1980 in this case), another Looney Tunes special centered on a unifying theme, this time it’s springtime. Once more, this sp... More
Bugs Bunny's Looney Christmas Tales
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Not only do we get Chuck Jones’ involvement in 1979’s Bugs Bunney’s Looney Christmas Tales, but Friz Freleng, another one of Termite T... More
Carnival of the Animals
Reviewed by JxSxPx
The first special of all-new Looney Tunes material was Bugs and Daffy’s Carnival of the Animals, a live-action/animation combination that ... More
Bugs Bunny in King Arthur's Court
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Warner Brothers had ceased production on new Looney Tunes material by the mid-60s, but classic characters never die. Through repeated viewin... More
Duck Dodgers and the Return of the 24½th Century
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Originally released in 1980 as part of a Thanksgiving special, Daffy Duck’s Thanks-For-Giving, and soon spun off and reedited as its own s... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Sharknado 4: The 4th Awakens ...
Reviewed by BAMF
So this is one of those guilty pleasures that is actually so bad it's good. It helps that they constantly have all these celebrities who sho... More
Stickin' Around
Reviewed by Narratorjebi
review, this cartoon about being an average animated series but not achieved by the stupid stories of their episodes and animation of very l... More
Phineas and Ferb
Reviewed by charliecross
Phineas and Ferb have memorables characters, awesome soundtracks, intelligents jokes and very funnys episodes. The one best shows of history... More
True Detective (2...
Reviewed by Chris Richards
Amazing show, superb acting, very suspenseful, great story, the music and scenery is chilling, the atmosphere itself is very eerie and it al... More
Comic Books Go to War
Reviewed by Robert
The universe of comic books is a worldwide pop mythology, a Pantheon in cheap newsprint and saturated colors. For almost 100 years comic boo... More
Un cancer total. t More
Un cancer total. More
Un cancer total. More
Rupert (1991-1997...
Reviewed by maxswifts
Not everybody wants to murder that character who's, you know, the nice kid. Here's what Wikipedia says about the main character: "Rupert B... More
Scream
Reviewed by BAMF
The first season was just okay. This second season though is so boring! It's really bad. 6 episodes in and only 2 deaths. The only good thin... More
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Reviewed by Kyle Ellis
I love you buffy maybe some day we can go on a patrol and go kissy wissy in the graveyard who knows maybe you can use my stake :) willow is ... More
Tokyo Ghoul (2014...
Reviewed by toncue12
Tokyo Ghoul Root A is maybe not the AOTY 2015, but because I see it collects here only criticisms at best not very fair, I must restore the ... More
Mayoiga
Reviewed by toncue12
And so Mayoiga made History. An unforgettable plot which leads us in a world populated with characters not possesing either true purpose or ... More
Under The Dome
Reviewed by watchers
Got super weird after the first season. Sadly it did not have a very good ending as it was cancelled. More
Teletubbies (1997...
Reviewed by davidcartoons
this is the best tv show i've ever seen, this have action, violence and a very clever humor. this tv show is epic. i love it!, nigel harris ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 1 comment
Umbre
Reviewed by Christian Sanchez
Umbre is such a cool show. It catches you off guard. I'm not romanian, so the humor was different in its delivery, but once you understand i... More