Reviews > Recent TV Show reviews

Reviewed by charidotes20
Things like this calm me down when I really need it. (9/10) More
Fred: The Movie
Reviewed by Joshua "LF"
Less than a week ago, I watched and reviewed Battlefield Earth. I gave it the distinguished honor of being my least favorite film. However, ... More
Thrill Seekers
Reviewed by Jan Go
So, what you have in this movie is a down on luck reporter who is investigating a strange person, who appears at the scene in photographs of... More
Frankenstein
Reviewed by 186FleetStreet
It was an interesting movie, but this is one of those cases where the book was better than the movie, in my opinion. More
Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome
Reviewed by Vix
Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome is set 10 years into the first Cylon War. We follow a young William Adama, fresh from the academy who... More
Revolution
Reviewed by Vix
One day fifteen years ago there was a global shutdown of electricity. This event known as the Blackout has resulted in a transformed society... More
Bones
Reviewed by Babs13
Excellent ensemble cast. I usually close my eyes for the first several minutes, but enjoy the humor and the technical aspects involved in f... More
Gypsy
Reviewed by moviebuff15
The first part of this film, led by a manic Bette Midler, plays like "Toddlers & Tiaras" for the Great Depression era. Mama Rose (Midler) sp... More
The O.C.
Reviewed by The O.P.
A guilty pleasure of mine that I have savoured for two seasons so far. At times, I said to myself: what an unrealistic twist... And loo... More
Spider-Man
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Sometimes saying that a show is high-camp is not a knock against it. Sometimes it’s the highest form of praise for something that may or m... More
Wonderfalls
Reviewed by xxixii
Conclusion Ignoring the one dimensional characters who are there simply to spout "witty" lines or to act as strawmen or comic foils for Jaye... More
Yû-Gi-Oh
Reviewed by Emily J.
When this first came on the CW back in 2001, I wasn't really interested since it looked like a knock-off of Dragon Ball Z, but a few months ... More
Bates Motel
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
Bates Motel takes place many years before the events of 1960's Psycho, exploring the early teenage years of Norman Bates (Freddie Highmore),... More
Breaking Bad
Reviewed by Aldenvdk
"Some straight like you, giant stick up his ass, age what - 60? He's just gonna break bad?" I have never been hooked to TV shows until I ... More
The Sunset Limited
Reviewed by Aldenvdk
This movie is a great watch for anyone (especially who enjoy great writing), no matter what they believe about life, death, or what happens ... More
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"I'm Garth Marenghi. Author. Dreamweaver. Visionary. Plus actor. You're about to enter the world of my imagination. You are entering my Dark... More
The Vampire Diaries
Reviewed by sam is awsome
Stefan and Damon Salvatore Ever since The Salvatores were turned to vampires, they seem to always hate each other. Damon is the dangerous of... More
Person of Interest
Reviewed by Vix
Person of Interest is a smart, layered action drama about a reclusive billionaire who joins forces with an former CIA agent to prevent crime... More
The Simpsons
Reviewed by sam is awsome
The Simpsons would be hiliarious as a live-action comedy. Starring a cast full of comedy actors. Lisa and Bart Simpson .. Voice: Nancy Cartw... More
Tess of the D'Urbervilles
Reviewed by transparentworld
Great acting in this one, which is pretty characteristic, I think, of Masterpiece Theatre. I saw Eddie Redmayne in another MT Classic - I th... More
Continuum
Reviewed by TrekMedic
More like "Tediuum." Another sterile, made-in-Canada sci-fi show that shouldn't be aired too late at night, or it'll put you to sleep. More
Neighbours
Reviewed by sam is awsome
i like everyone on neighbours but i don't like paul and the new people no the show and aaron is so hot More
Home and Away
Reviewed by sam is awsome
Darryl "Brax" Braxton and heath and casey and kyle and romeo and everyone on home and away but the one i don't like adam and james More
The Voice
Reviewed by ♔ Katrina_96♔
I really think "Voice" is one of the best reality shows out there at the moment because firstly, whoever contestant that gets chosen is not ... More
Survivors
Reviewed by burnodo
I just finished watching the 2 series. As an interesting diversion, it worked, and I finally got used to liking characters that I didn't lik... More
The Bridge
Reviewed by countzer0
I always like to see Kim Bodnia, but this series is trying so hard to be The Killing, and fails miserably. The character development is part... More