Reviews > Recent TV Show reviews

The Flash
Reviewed by Michael S
     I've been a fan of comics and super heroes since childhood. Being born in '67, some of the most treasured times of that childhood we... More
Animaniacs
Reviewed by coffee-boy
one of the best , in my opinion, ever! there was one particular short- a family having to live out of the back of their car- that touch... More
Blunt Talk
Reviewed by TrekMedic
Imagine crossing the insane nihilism of FX's "Archer" with the sublime acting of HBO's "The Newsroom" and you've got "Blunt Talk!"  Patrick... More
Uncle Grandpa
Reviewed by 0mega140
I agree! I had a kid in my class last year and he watched that show and guess what?! He began to get Ds and Fs on tests and he acted stupide... More
Psychic Kids: Children of the Paranormal
Reviewed by soulistic
Psychic/Medium Chip Coffey and clinical psychologist/director Dr. Lisa Miller help psychic children and their families cope, validate, empow... More
The Simpsons
Reviewed by Mark Hilst Stevenson
"The Simpsons deserves credit for two reasons............First, it was the first animated TV show for adults, opening the door for Family Gu... More
Northern Exposure
Reviewed by Bohunk
I always loved this show & have all the episodes on DVD. The writers were phenomenal; I always seemed to "get something" from most every ep... More
The Adventures of Paddy the Pelican
Reviewed by GeroChav
Muy bien ganado el nombre de "la peor caricatura jamas creada". El trabajo repite frames de animación de manera obscena, no existe un guion... More
How much Wood would a Woodchuck chuck
Reviewed by fernando
Herzog picks a good nice comic tender bizarre and even ordinary theme: Speedy speaking auctioneers. There´s one in "Stroszek", there are a ... More
Bis zum Ende der Welt
Reviewed by mkusa
This is a TV movie that my husband randomly turned it to about 40 minutes after it started airing. Therefore, I missed the part when Maria, ... More
Inklusion - gemeinsam anders
Reviewed by mkusa
This is another I watched in class and actually rather enjoyed. It follows two students with disabilities, Steffi (who is in a wheelchair) a... More
Ballad of the Little Soldier
Reviewed by fernando
One of the most adventurous Herzg's work, a kind of war correspondant work; but when hi forgets it, the documentarist takes his right place. More
Gesualdo: Death for Five Voices
Reviewed by fernando
Great carácter Gesualdo and goo idea to have a quintet of voices performing his Works; but too simple in production, leaving every explanat... More
The Neighbors
Reviewed by Iceviper
I liked it. Plain and simple, I just liked it. It was weird but it made me laugh and it didn't make my stomach turn like "reality" shows t... More
Prime Suspect 3
Reviewed by JxSxPx
The end of Prime Suspect 2 saw the boys club of the police squadron reject Tennison’s application for promotion, despite being more than q... More
Prime Suspect 2
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Prime Suspect 2 picks up just a year after the events from the first series. Tennison has established her name and reputation, but still cra... More
Prime Suspect
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Who would have imagined that the Brits would produce a show that changed the entire format of a police procedural? One thinks of British TV ... More
Sherlock
Reviewed by Beau
The writing is superb, the acting, brilliant. Benedict Cumberbatch was an actor I knew nothing of, until I stumbled upon Shetlock. Could i... More
Catching Milat
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
A two-part miniseries produced for Network Seven, 2015's Catching Milat shines a light on the prolonged police investigation which led to th... More
Doctor Who
Reviewed by Nightmeres
Great show, watched all the episodes some multiple times, my favorite series/doctor is capaldi's I loved Matt smith as a doctor and Chris wa... More
Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: This should be called Oh Hell Yes! Haha the first one enjoyable. The second was way better especially with all the cameos a... More
One Piece
Reviewed by FaisalR143
BEST ANIME EVER. i love to watch this series from my childhood till now when i am 20. interesting story every time with great emotions, thri... More
Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey
Reviewed by MA7AMAD
When We talk about this Tv Series Documentary We found amazing and interesting Subjects that talk about the space and the Scientists And in ... More
Street Fighter II: V
Reviewed by Asiana
Street fighter V is a great series that is sort of an prequel to The exellent Movie Street fighter the Movie. Made in 1995 at the SF Prime t... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective Jr.
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: So here we have another uninspired cash grab threequel like Legally Blondes. This one isn't even a direct to DVD like that ... More
Monster
Reviewed by Asiana
Monster is an exiting adventure Horror tv series made in 2004, The story though take place in 80s East Germany, to 90s F.R. Germany with bea... More
No Place to Hide
Reviewed by Noirdame
One dreary afternoon a few years ago, I happened to be flipping channels when this movie aired on A&E, and I was glued to it the entire runn... More
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Reviewed by Cartoon Fangirl
This is one of the best cartoons of all time. One of my childhood favorites. I first heard the theme song when I was about 10 years old and ... More
Marriage Cuisine
Reviewed by Asiana
First of all, thank you to My cousins in Singapore who gave me this DVD for xmas 2014. Marriage Cuisine is a Chinese, South Korean, Hong Kon... More
South Park
Reviewed by SX3
My al time favourite animated series. I thank Trey Parker and Matt Stone for so many great moments. South Park has always been funny, can be... More