Reviews > Recent TV Show reviews

The Haves and the Have Nots
Reviewed by william maxey 83
If you miss dynasty or any soap opera of yester years then this will place you in nostalga mode.Not the best acting but the plot is the mea... More
Summoned
Reviewed by Sarah!
Not the best film Cuba has ever been in but it had a good premise, but I just found it boring, so boring, it takes a lot for me to like a mo... More
The Riverman
Reviewed by Sarah!
I just really want to kiss Cary Elwes on the cheek and say thank you very fucking much for gracing this planet, and thank you for making me ... More
Dinoshark
Reviewed by Sarah!
Some shark movies frustrate me but not as much as this one does, there is nothing good or original about this at any point during this movie... More
Little Mosque on the Prairie
Reviewed by TrekMedic
I just stumbled across this show. Interesting concept. The show manages to take this somewhat hot topic and make a sitcom from the culture c... More
Bill Nye, the Science Guy
Reviewed by mazardeus
One of the best programs I have seen as a child. Really taught me science in the most interesting way. Bill Nye's my hero! More
Digimon Adventure 02
Reviewed by mazardeus
The follow-up to the original Digimon is surprisingly good with episodes that interest me a great deal. More
Digimon: Digital Monsters
Reviewed by mazardeus
This is a very cool show. Memorable characters with some unforgettable episodes that help develop the bond between friends and their own Dig... More
Sister, Sister
Reviewed by mazardeus
This is such an awesome show! The episodes are all very good, developing the characters that grow on you. More
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series
Reviewed by mazardeus
One of the best Abridged Series period! It's funny with character references so memorable and uniquely good. More
Beast Wars: Transformers
Reviewed by mazardeus
I love this show! It's very interesting due to lots of character variety and development, and it gets much deeper than that the more episode... More
Flight 93
Reviewed by mazardeus
Entertaining, action-packed, and thrilling show. United 93 is way better, but this one was pretty good. More
Ghost Shark
Reviewed by Sarah!
I actually really loved this, which is very rare, I only liked Sand Sharks when it comes to killer sharks, but this film had everything that... More
Abducted: The Carlina White Story
Reviewed by Reno
Based on the real incident that happened in the back 80s in New York city. The story of missing baby, Carlina White, who finally found her b... More
Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
Reviewed by Ricky49er
Some may not consider this a “film” due to it airing in 3 separate parts online. But personally I consider this to be a film because it ... More
The Big Bang Theory
Reviewed by mazardeus
Great show filled with funny characters I could relate to, which makes me somewhat a member of those nerds. Great episodes with a lot of lau... More
South Park
Reviewed by mazardeus
This show is all kinds of innappropriately funny with the most disturbing characters ever. I love it! Some of the episodes are better than t... More
The Simpsons
Reviewed by mazardeus
Amazing show with some specifically brilliant seasons. The newer ones are not as dense as the classics. This is a cultural phenomenon of a s... More
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Reviewed by mazardeus
One of the funniest sitcoms I have seen. Gotta love that Carlton. He's so loveable and funny! Brilliant! More
That '70s Show
Reviewed by mazardeus
This is the kind of show that's self-evidently funny without even trying so hard. All the characters are absolutely amazing! More
Recess
Reviewed by mazardeus
Every episode of this show is brilliantly satisfying. I love how each of those characters have their own abilities and personalities working... More
Family Guy
Reviewed by mazardeus
Very funny show! The characters are lovely in their own ways, and it consistently stays pretty good at making fun of modern ideologies. Some... More
Pokémon
Reviewed by mazardeus
A touching anime filled with specifically great episodes, and helps one embrace the amazing popularity & creative world of Pokemon. More
Dragon Ball Z
Reviewed by mazardeus
Crazy, consistent follow-up filled with amazing action sequences. You can't put this show down as soon as you begin. More
Dragon Ball
Reviewed by mazardeus
A beautiful experience filled with cheery moments, characters that you care so much about, great music, and an adventure of our wildest drea... More
Naruto
Reviewed by mazardeus
A popular anime featuring characters that you care about, a breathtaking soundtrack, beautiful art, and a story that keeps you hooked. Fille... More
Attack on Titan
Reviewed by mazardeus
An anime I have grown to love its period, the characters, and a gritty realism where main characters have come very close to death. More
Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion
Reviewed by mazardeus
One of my favorite animes ever! Code Geass is hard to stop watching from start to finish featuring a multi-layered story with density, and a... More
Sherlock
Reviewed by mazardeus
One of the deepest, beautiful, and intelligently told shows I have ever seen! I love the fictional characters many have grown to love, but p... More
Family Guy
Reviewed by vacuum cleaner
Absolutely hilarious. Nothing is funnier, more original, or cutting edge than early Family Guy. This show was WAY ahead of its time and did... More