Reviews > Recent TV Show reviews

Dexter
Reviewed by Mihai071190
One of the greatest shows in TV history. I think that Michael C. Hall is the only actor capable of playing this complex character. Any other... More
Marry Me
Reviewed by TrekMedic
From the two episodes I've already watched, it's really lightweight fluff and not really impressing me. Casey Wilson so far has been a big d... More
Dave Skylark's Very Special VMA Special
Reviewed by BAMF
This kind of reminds me of KassemG's youtube interviews. It's pretty funny and I have to say James Franco is hilarious! I'm sure they had fu... More
Augustine of Hippo
Reviewed by fernando
I like somo Agostino's texts and the cotidianeity of some details (the gay barbershop in Ippona with the trans speaking of l'amore greco). More
Big Driver
Reviewed by BAMF
I love me some Stephen King so I decided to check it out. Now that I see it's a Lifetime movie I'm a bit skeptical on how good it will be. I... More
Hormones
Reviewed by David
Hello I have just finished watching the final ep of Hormones Season 2 and I was left feeling good and kinda disappointed First I would like ... More
Sword Art Online
Reviewed by ThatCriticalJew
In short, yes. But you didn't come to read my bullshit just for a one-word answer. So no worries, I have enough to fuel the bonfire that i... More
The Big Bang Theory
Reviewed by SMilkshake
I was so excited about this show!A bunch of nerdy, super smart guys sharing a dorm and intertwining their degree knowledges comedically into... More
Snow White: A Tale of Terror
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Despite the subtitle being A Tale of Terror, this version of Snow White is no more authentic to the Grimm’s fairy tale than the Disney ver... More
Great Expectations
Reviewed by JxSxPx
It seems unfair to compare films based on a book to a mini-series based on the same book, or vice versa. Inevitably, there is always one ver... More
Buffalo Girls
Reviewed by JxSxPx
With prestige borrowed over from the combination of novelist Larry McMurtry, producer Suzanne de Passe, and star Anjelica Huston, Buffalo Gi... More
Engine Sentai Go-onger
Reviewed by jenndubya
Go-onger was my entry point into the world of Super Sentai. I had gotten back into Power Rangers midway through Mystic Force, then continued... More
Extant
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Extant borrows liberally from various sources -- Artificial Intelligence, Rosemary’s Baby to name just two – and tosses them together in... More
Green Lantern: The Animated Series
Reviewed by JxSxPx
When it comes to the big screen, superhero properties are displaying incredible longevity across various franchises (long-running ones like ... More
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Reviewed by JxSxPx
After a rocky first two seasons, Star Trek: The Next Generation eventually emerges as a smartly acted ensemble piece. It’s a giant science... More
Mockingbird Lane
Reviewed by Monstermaster
If you are a child of the 60's you will no doubt already be familiar with The Munsters, as one of the two main horror themed comedy shows ... More
The 1940s House
Reviewed by OldSoulRetro
Reality show of a modern day family living life historically correct from the WW2 era in London during the Blitz. If you love the 40s era yo... More
Defiance
Reviewed by burnodo
New review. On par with Battlestar Galactica. Great characters and stories, plots and contrivances. Just a spectacular effort. Credits to th... More
Tin Man
Reviewed by Reno
The main concept was borrowed from 'Wizard of the Oz', but a modernized with the three episode tale. The director is not a stranger to me, b... More
Salem
Reviewed by TrekMedic
I'm really conflicted about this show: on the one hand, it's a period piece/soap opera based on the rarely touched-upon story of the Salem W... More
Category 6: Day of Destruction
Reviewed by oxana
Way better than I dared to hope! The plot takes its time to brew; we get to know the characters and the situation, slowly, and by the time ... More
The Hunters
Reviewed by Sarah!
Pretty bland if you ask me, there was nothing good to this at all really unfortunately. TV Movies don't work as well as I would like them to... More
Blood Lake: Attack of the Killer Lampreys
Reviewed by Sarah!
I actually liked this. Yeah, it's shit but for me good shit! It's different killer 'Lampreys' I mean what the actual fuck but this was prett... More
King Solomon's Mines
Reviewed by Alfred M. Jimmy
When I was small, we watched King Solomon's Mines together. On the 2004 edition of the film, Allan Quatermain, who is portrayed by Patrick S... More
Meteor
Reviewed by oxana
Better than I dared to hope; I think I read some bad reviews somewhere, and so I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed this. The plot mov... More
Empress Ki
Reviewed by Tfq99
Empress ki is a south korean historical television series starring Ha jiwon as the titular empress ki,who was born in Goryeo but later marri... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics ...
Reviewed by Kenji
Given that the US, UK and many other nations' foreign policies are based on an absurd distortion of reality, propped up by nationalism and r... More
The Lost Future
Reviewed by Sarah!
I'm like Hannah Tointon, what an absolute babe. I'm mesmerized by her as if you could not tell, and I don't know what her real life boyfri... More
Snow White: A Tale of Terror
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
This flick is registered as a TV show here on Listal but, in IMDB, it is considered a standard movie (I think it was considered as a TV feat... More
Wayward Pines
Reviewed by TrekMedic
Wasn't Twin Peaks supposed to be in Idaho, too? Something weird, other than potatoes, must be growing in that state! More