Reviews > Recent TV Show reviews

Teen Spirit
Reviewed by dannyjai
Teen Spirit is an average teen drama film, with a little bit of a twist. The story is about Amber the popular mean girl, who dies during pro... More
Entrusted
Reviewed by filmbuilder
I found this film on LoveFilm and decided to watch it, honestly, I thought it would be good but I didn’t expect to enjoy it that much, the... More
Breaking Bad
Reviewed by empyampy
This show is amazing, I have to mourn it's ending now lol. Don't worry I won't spoil it for anyone but I loved the ending. Good ending for s... More
Modern Family
Reviewed by filmbuilder
I don't see why everyone enjoys 'Modern Family' so much, the episodes of the first series are as bad as each other and the episodes of the t... More
Low Winter Sun
Reviewed by TrekMedic
Oh, what potential! Place crooked cops in the fertile cesspool of lawlessness and degradation that is the rapidly imploding city of Detroit... More
Hitler: The Rise of Evil
Reviewed by filmbuilder
Yes there were many Hitler films before Downfall and this was an achievement, despite a few mistakes, the film was interesting with decent c... More
Midnight Flight
Reviewed by Myself
Imagine an almost empty airport, three security guys (for the whole airport) and Asians who cook their meal with a gas cooker in the airport... More
Fred: The Movie
Reviewed by filmbuilder
I used to like Fred when I was 11 now I hate it! THEY CALL THIS A COMEDY???!!! I hate Fred, I hate this movie! He's an annoying, childish, u... More
The Jetsons
Reviewed by James Ryan Amerson
"Meet George Jetson, his boy Elroy, daughter Judy, Jane, his wife." This show is set in the future, just like Back to the Future More
Zombieland
Reviewed by DuckNation
Watched the opening scene and that was enough for me. While trying to pull off the humor that it's movie counterpart did very well the comed... More
Crossing Lines
Reviewed by Myself
Forget "24". Crossing Lines rocks. When I heard it was a European series, I was kinda sceptical but well it's currently my #1 series. The ca... More
The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
Reviewed by Myself
I think I watched this series 2421 times. Good old 1960 series, so no disturbing sex scenes,.... A+ More
Sharktopus
Reviewed by Myself
Wow, did not expect newer shark movies to be any good. OK, it's far from perfection and often boring but for a b-movie it's not bad at all. ... More
Mega Python vs. Gatoroid
Reviewed by Myself
This movie is a real disaster. More
Films to Keep You Awake: A Real Friend
Reviewed by Myself
A real DUMB and useless script. The little actress did a nice job, still the story is dumb and boring. More
Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show
Reviewed by Mahnum
anyone who don't love ellen , never gave her the chance . Or they never saw her show So they don't even know how she smiles even through har... More
Reviewed by Myself
I started watching this series years ago but found out that if you miss one episode you are totaly f***ed up. This was the only reason I sto... More
Quincy M.E.
Reviewed by Myself
A very nice series which became too fast too boring. Klugman was "Mr. Smart" while his assistant (Robert Ito) was more like his personal sla... More
Knight Rider
Reviewed by Myself
"The lone ranger with his car", good old memories. Who didn't want to have a car like K.I.T.T. back then? Well, I still want the Pontiac Fir... More
Everest: Beyond the Limit
Reviewed by Myself
This is what I call an interesting documentary. I did not watch the first season, started with the second... and I'm in love. Amazing and ve... More
Ancient Aliens
Reviewed by Myself
This pseudoscience documentary is about the history of mankind/earth and suggests that alien encounters have been documented in various hist... More
Keen Eddie
Reviewed by HollowPrince
Great series. Mark Valley (the guy from Boston Legal) is great in this, and his roommate (Sienna Miller) is pretty darn funny. The whole sho... More
Futurama
Reviewed by HollowPrince
The best animated series I've ever seen. Better and more fun than The Simpsons as well. All of the characters are pretty funny, Zoidberg is... More
Bones
Reviewed by maddiyy
i love amazing and i wish i could be bones just saying keep making them. when i am on my own i watich bones my family hates bones but i wi... More
McLeod's Daughters
Story? Serious, NO idea lol. I only watched it because of Jodi haha More
Time Trax
Reviewed by Myself
Time's flying, can't believe that it's already 20 years... Time Trax was a great series. Always wanted to have his MPPT :D More
Breaking Bad
Reviewed by Myself
I watched the first season and after that I decided to stop watching. Starting brilliant but then it went straight down. More
Our Girl
Reviewed by dannyjai
I was lucky enough to see this movie, it is not that bad. It is the story of a young girl lost, and ends up finding herself in the British a... More
Under The Dome
Reviewed by Myself
Watched the first three parts and have to admit that it's a very boring and stupid series. Won't continue. More
The Wind in the Willows
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONS I haven't yet read the book, so the only other incarnations I can compare this to are the Disney version and the 1996 l... More