Reviews > Recent TV Show reviews

Fred 2: Night of the Living Fred
Reviewed by filmbuilder
My expectations for 'Fred 2' were rather low as I thought the internet series was pretty abysmal and the first movie was dreadful but actual... More
The Simpsons
Reviewed by HartvigsenMaxwell
I like this so much America's first family of dysfunction, the Simpsons, appear in all their depraved glory in this wonderful DVD compilatio... More
The Ron Clark Story
Reviewed by Early_Spark
Matthew Perry plays a young, idealistic teacher determined to go where he can make the biggest difference. So he moves from rural Virginia t... More
Kratt Brothers: Be the Creature
Reviewed by Lydia
Well, it became quickly obvious why they decided to cartoon themselves. They've gotten so old! My childhood feel so long ago now. More
South Park
Reviewed by Emily J.
There was a time that I liked South Park very much I started watching it in 2004 and only stuck around until how Kenny still manage... More
Bones
Reviewed by Linda-may
this is the best tv show ever!!! the way that they show Bones and Booth, man they are so cute!!! loving the series!! it will be sad when it ... More
Minuscule
Reviewed by Reno
One of a best television series (short) ever for all ages. OMG I don't know what to say, it was so awesome, enjoyed every millisecond of it.... More
The Originals
Reviewed by TrekMedic
Oh, no! The Vampire Diaries meet Twilight! Can we please put a stake in the whole "updated" vampire mythos?? BTW - neat casting nod - Clai... More
Phineas And Ferb
Reviewed by filmbuilder
Since I hear good things about 'Phineas and Ferb', eventually I decided to check it out, I've only seen the first episode and perhaps watchi... More
Duck Dynasty
Reviewed by Early_Spark
An American reality show on A&E. Its about the Robertson family, who became rich from their family-operated business, which makes products f... More
Reign
Reviewed by Early_Spark
Set in 1557 France, the series follows the life of 15-year-old Mary, Queen of Scots at French court while she awaits her marriage to Francis... More
Betrayal
Reviewed by Early_Spark
I started watching this show after it had already aired a few episodes so, I had to catch up to the most recent now being aired on tv. I fin... More
The Simpsons
Reviewed by brendaweber
Everybody can earn 150$+ daily... You can earn from 4000-9000 a month or even more if you work as a full time job...It's easy, just follow i... More
Tonbi
Reviewed by Lieu
Want to watched drama series it's feel so sad but good about farther and San ............................?.................... More
Welcome to the NHK
Reviewed by PulpRoman
Welcome to the NHK has remained plastered in my head for several months now which is always the sign of a great or terrible experience. Welc... More
Phua Chu Kang
Reviewed by Alfred M. Jimmy
1996-2001: Firstly aired on TCS, the predecessor of MediaCorp. 1996: Premiered on 7 July 1996 on TCS5. 1997-2009: Widely broadcasted in fo... More
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Reviewed by Nischal
ya this anime move The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is in my best anime movie list but to understand it you must watched it serially. it in... More
Domingão do Faustão
Reviewed by mrjag89
The "Video Cassetadas" part was always funny and good. Can't say the same for the rest of the show though. More
Teen Spirit
Reviewed by dannyjai
Teen Spirit is an average teen drama film, with a little bit of a twist. The story is about Amber the popular mean girl, who dies during pro... More
Entrusted
Reviewed by filmbuilder
I found this film on LoveFilm and decided to watch it, honestly, I thought it would be good but I didn’t expect to enjoy it that much, the... More
Breaking Bad
Reviewed by empyampy
This show is amazing, I have to mourn it's ending now lol. Don't worry I won't spoil it for anyone but I loved the ending. Good ending for s... More
Modern Family
Reviewed by filmbuilder
I don't see why everyone enjoys 'Modern Family' so much, the episodes of the first series are as bad as each other and the episodes of the t... More
Low Winter Sun
Reviewed by TrekMedic
Oh, what potential! Place crooked cops in the fertile cesspool of lawlessness and degradation that is the rapidly imploding city of Detroit... More
Hitler: The Rise of Evil
Reviewed by filmbuilder
Yes there were many Hitler films before Downfall and this was an achievement, despite a few mistakes, the film was interesting with decent c... More
Midnight Flight
Reviewed by Myself
Imagine an almost empty airport, three security guys (for the whole airport) and Asians who cook their meal with a gas cooker in the airport... More
Fred: The Movie
Reviewed by filmbuilder
I used to like Fred when I was 11 now I hate it! THEY CALL THIS A COMEDY???!!! I hate Fred, I hate this movie! He's an annoying, childish, u... More
The Jetsons
Reviewed by James Ryan Amerson
"Meet George Jetson, his boy Elroy, daughter Judy, Jane, his wife." This show is set in the future, just like Back to the Future More
Zombieland
Reviewed by DuckNation
Watched the opening scene and that was enough for me. While trying to pull off the humor that it's movie counterpart did very well the comed... More
Crossing Lines
Reviewed by Myself
Forget "24". Crossing Lines rocks. When I heard it was a European series, I was kinda sceptical but well it's currently my #1 series. The ca... More
The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
Reviewed by Myself
I think I watched this series 2421 times. Good old 1960 series, so no disturbing sex scenes,.... A+ More