Reviews > Recent TV Show reviews

Bugs Bunny in King Arthur's Court
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Warner Brothers had ceased production on new Looney Tunes material by the mid-60s, but classic characters never die. Through repeated viewin... More
Duck Dodgers and the Return of the 24½th Century
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Originally released in 1980 as part of a Thanksgiving special, Daffy Duck’s Thanks-For-Giving, and soon spun off and reedited as its own s... More
Sharknado 4: The 4th Awakens
Reviewed by BAMF
So this is one of those guilty pleasures that is actually so bad it's good. It helps that they constantly have all these celebrities who sho... More
Stickin' Around
Reviewed by Narratorjebi
review, this cartoon about being an average animated series but not achieved by the stupid stories of their episodes and animation of very l... More
Phineas and Ferb
Reviewed by charliecross
Phineas and Ferb have memorables characters, awesome soundtracks, intelligents jokes and very funnys episodes. The one best shows of history... More
True Detective
Reviewed by Chris Richards
Amazing show, superb acting, very suspenseful, great story, the music and scenery is chilling, the atmosphere itself is very eerie and it al... More
Comic Books Go to War
Reviewed by Robert
The universe of comic books is a worldwide pop mythology, a Pantheon in cheap newsprint and saturated colors. For almost 100 years comic boo... More
Un cancer total. t More
Un cancer total. More
Un cancer total. More
Rupert
Reviewed by maxswifts
Not everybody wants to murder that character who's, you know, the nice kid. Here's what Wikipedia says about the main character: "Rupert B... More
Scream
Reviewed by BAMF
The first season was just okay. This second season though is so boring! It's really bad. 6 episodes in and only 2 deaths. The only good thin... More
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Reviewed by Kyle Ellis
I love you buffy maybe some day we can go on a patrol and go kissy wissy in the graveyard who knows maybe you can use my stake :) willow is ... More
Tokyo Ghoul
Reviewed by toncue12
Tokyo Ghoul Root A is maybe not the AOTY 2015, but because I see it collects here only criticisms at best not very fair, I must restore the ... More
The Lost Village
Reviewed by toncue12
And so Mayoiga made History. An unforgettable plot which leads us in a world populated with characters not possesing either true purpose or ... More
Under The Dome
Reviewed by watchers
Got super weird after the first season. Sadly it did not have a very good ending as it was cancelled. More
Teletubbies
Reviewed by davidcartoons
this is the best tv show i've ever seen, this have action, violence and a very clever humor. this tv show is epic. i love it!, nigel harris ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 1 comment
Umbre
Reviewed by Christian Sanchez
Umbre is such a cool show. It catches you off guard. I'm not romanian, so the humor was different in its delivery, but once you understand i... More
Duel
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie. Anyway, this movie was and still is the stuff of legends. Indeed, what was s... More
Dallas Divas & Daughters
Reviewed by eruofan
One of the first reality shows that I can recall and was fun to watch. Love the fun drama between Pam, Hannah Jacquie and Patty. More
Revenge
開始看這部,是因為那陣子在等其他的美劇更新 所以開始搜尋了以前已經完結的美劇 其實追到一半很想放... More
Friends
我的第一部美劇 經典中的經典 六個朋友交織而成的故事 就算劇情只是平凡的生活瑣事 但是六個人的個性... More
Hawaii Five-0
為什麼叫2.0 是因為這是重新詮釋1968年拍攝的檀島警騎 有Alex O'Loughlin 俊男等級的怎麼可以不看! 肌肉不是... More
Freaks and Geeks
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"She's a cheerleader, you've seen Star Wars 27 times. You do the math."Many quality television programs are cancelled before their time, but... More
Vikings
Reviewed by MarkusT90
IF I HAD A HEART Michael Hirst became my favorite TV show creator and writer after seeing his previous series, The Tudors (2007-2010). It al... More
Rumbling Hearts
Reviewed by Johnny Love
1st Anime I ever saw, I was really impressed by the quality and feelings . A good Intro to Japanese style of storytelling More
Hetalia Axis Powers
Reviewed by curena11
This anime literally bored the sh*t out of me, history is fun when it's in books, and when it's animated, it's boring. Like studying and do... More
Glitter Force
Reviewed by curena11
Terrible, awful version of my lovely smile precure, complete crap, think 4kids bad, but a bit worse. Watched ep 1, and then I knew this dub... More
Digimon: Digital Monsters
Reviewed by curena11
Great anime with awesome heroes. The anime teaches a lesson about friendship, hope, and peace. It's pretty good if you watch it. More
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Reviewed by curena11
Awesome anime that tricks you with the cover art. It's a sad anime filled with despair, hope, adventure and bad ass girls in tutu's. So... More