Reviews > Recent TV Show reviews

Dragon Ball
Reviewed by mazardeus
A beautiful experience filled with cheery moments, characters that you care so much about, great music, and an adventure of our wildest drea... More
Naruto
Reviewed by mazardeus
A popular anime featuring characters that you care about, a breathtaking soundtrack, beautiful art, and a story that keeps you hooked. Fille... More
Attack on Titan
Reviewed by mazardeus
An anime I have grown to love its period, the characters, and a gritty realism where main characters have come very close to death. More
Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion
Reviewed by mazardeus
One of my favorite animes ever! Code Geass is hard to stop watching from start to finish featuring a multi-layered story with density, and a... More
Sherlock
Reviewed by mazardeus
One of the deepest, beautiful, and intelligently told shows I have ever seen! I love the fictional characters many have grown to love, but p... More
Lost
Reviewed by sewingmachinerevies
From J.J. Abrams, the creator of Alias, and Damon Lindelof (Crossing Jordan) comes an action-packed adventure that will bring out the very b... More
Friends
Reviewed by makeexback
That said, this is the best sitcom on earth and there is no better way to pass the time whether you are sick and in bed, travelling and usin... More
South Park
Reviewed by dutch oven reviews
this is a great deal. I remember buying the VHS versions first (which are split up differently), and feeling I got ripped off on those once ... More
South Park
Reviewed by dutch oven reviews
Family Guy
Reviewed by vacuum cleaner
Absolutely hilarious. Nothing is funnier, more original, or cutting edge than early Family Guy. This show was WAY ahead of its time and did... More
The Simpsons
Reviewed by vacuum cleaner
Brand New! It started the collection for my boyfriend and I got it on time as stated for my boyfriend's birthday present! More
Friends
Reviewed by Dmx
Best of the best sitcom comedy based on pure friendship. This is unique and I believe in reunion - not like friends episode 11, but same act... More
Aziz Ansari: Buried Alive
Reviewed by DuckNation
A good stand up not as solid throughout as his others it does have some great jokes but it wasnt as funny as i would have liked it to be i d... More
Walking with Prehistoric Beasts
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Third in the series (if we’re talking about this franchise in actual chronological order and not production), Walking with Beasts is a goo... More
Walking with Dinosaurs
Reviewed by JxSxPx
It’s hard to overstate just how fantastic Walking with Dinosaurs truly is, or the lasting impact that it has had upon the educational docu... More
Walking with Monsters
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Very easily the weakest of the series, dating back to the time before the dinosaurs, due to one simple fact: it feels the most speculative i... More
Spies of Warsaw
Reviewed by Reno
BBC's television mini series about spy drama of pre world war II tension. Seen lots of lots of world war movies but this one commence before... More
Scarecrow
Reviewed by Sarah!
The picture won't match this movie but you know anyway I loved this tv movie, it had a great cast and I actually know who they mostly all ar... More
The Universe
Reviewed by DuckNation
The Universe is the best show that the History Channel has ever had. I love space and this show is nothing but space i love learning stuff a... More
Steve Rannazzisi: Manchild
Reviewed by DuckNation
Now this was a great stand up it had laughing the whole time from start to finish it was the most complete stand up i have seen in years. St... More
Orphan Black
Reviewed by TrekMedic
Wow! One of the truly original concepts on TV. The clones aren't simply the same person in different environments, but totally different c... More
Bo Burnham: what.
Reviewed by DuckNation
What the hell happened Bo this stand up was complete shit at some parts un-watchable both the people I watched it with also love Bo and they... More
Into the Storm
Reviewed by fernando
Para verla luego de "The gathering storm",a pesar del camnio de elenco. Gleeson pierde algo del humor de Finney como Churchill, pero tiene g... More
The Gathering Storm
Reviewed by fernando
La vi doblada al español, pero aún así se percibe cierta dificultad de Finney en ser natural con tanto 'sobrepeso' de maquillaje. Redgrav... More
Days of Our Lives
Reviewed by Early_Spark
I have been watching Days Of Our Lives for about 20 years now and I am totally addicted to each and every character. My favorites are Eric B... More
Mei-chan no Shitsuji
Reviewed by Jade Lai
Butler Rihito is so handsome and so cool! I like the secret love between him and Mei-chan. I hope that there will be Season two of it. Love ... More
Hawking
Reviewed by Jade Lai
Benedict acted Stephen Hawking very well. It is a good film for all science students, I think. In secondary school, I had science for the fi... More
A Touch of Cloth
Reviewed by HollowPrince
This'll be rather short, but.. it's a quite good parody. First season was great, and it made me laugh a lot, while the second steers towards... More
Supernatural
Reviewed by alisonbrie
Supernatural is without a doubt one of my 5 favorite tv shows. It did come a little crazy since season 5, but I don't know how, it didn't st... More
Community
Reviewed by alisonbrie
Community is one of my favorite tv shows, and that is a big deal because I watch a lot of tv shows. It's incredible how the idea of the show... More