Reviews > Recent TV Show reviews

The Earth Day Special
Reviewed by Emily J.
Deep within the dark vault of lost specials and made-for-TV movies lies one that has never since saw the light of day again: The Earth Day S... More
Hemlock Grove
Reviewed by JxSxPx
I hate to quit novels, movies or television shows that I’ve started. I figured that I’ve chosen to begin this so I must see it through t... More
Iron Man: Armored Adventures
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Fanboy rages aren’t always justified. Sometimes they’re ugly and sexist (“Gal Gadot is a bad choice for Wonder Woman because she doesn... More
Reviewed by Sadev
http://www.countryshoppers.com/friends-1994?keyword=friends Friends is about six young people, on their own and struggling to survive in th... More
Vikings
Reviewed by Nawaf AlMutairi
احداث المسلسل والقصة جميله، لكن بناءً على انهم وصلوا الى الحلقة 8 الاحداث ماه... More
The Nostalgia Critic
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'The Nostalgia Critic' has been around for a while and I've seen many episodes! This show never gets old! It's hilarious! The show focus... More
Reviewed by Josh Rubbish
Friends was one of the best shows to ever grace us on television. Regina Phalangey (did I spell that correctly?) was a truly hilarious way f... More
South Park
Reviewed by jeremygeffen
This is a classic show and perhaps one of the most brutally honest ways in which we receive our news today. When it comes to comedy Trey Par... More
The Last Polka
Reviewed by Emily J.
The Last Polka is a 1984 made-for-TV movie that parodies concert mockumentaries such as The Last Waltz (hence the title). It focuses on SCTV... More
Chuck
Reviewed by WendyLorene
Just started watching this yesterday after a suggestion from friends. It is pretty good so far. I might have watched 6 episodes already. (do... More
The Face
Reviewed by WendyLorene
This show is what a true modeling competition should be. Instead of just one model like ANTM, they have 3 models who each have such differen... More
Reviewed by aryzona
My favorite serie of all the time. I'm so obsessed with Friends, I could watch an episode 100 times and ALWAYS laugh. I always recommend thi... More
Mazes and Monsters
Reviewed by filmbuilder
Before Tom Hanks became a massive star for 'Big', he made movies before including 'Splash', 'Bachelor Party', 'The Man With One Red Shoe' an... More
The Adventures of Pinocchio
Reviewed by fernando
For some times, more a nightmare than a dream, Pinnochio is really upset, moved, funny, when he has to be so. Fantasy, as in the best tales,... More
Friends with Better Lives
Reviewed by HollowPrince
Erm, yeah.. where should I start? So far I've seen only one episode, but it seems like it has potential. It's no by any means great, but it'... More
A Teacher's Crime
Reviewed by Goldnava
I watched this yesterday mainly for Erik Knudsen. It was an alright movie. Some of the acting was very poor but the movie wasn't too bad for... More
Father Ted
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'Father Ted' has to be one of my all time favourite shows! I love every episode from 'Good Luck, Father Ted' to 'Going To America', I love t... More
South Park
Reviewed by filmbuilder
Although 'South Park' is offensive, it's hilarious! It's set in the fictional town South Park and stars four boys including the main protago... More
Horrid Henry
Reviewed by filmbuilder
I used to prefer the TV series to the books of 'Horrid Henry', the show was just funnier and more clever and came up with hilarious ideas an... More
Da Vinci's Inquest
Reviewed by TrekMedic
Along with Vancouver-based "Cold Squad," this was one of two great police procedurals chock full of damaged characters dealing with humanity... More
The Eric Andre Show
Reviewed by MovieMoron
I love bizarre shows and retro things in general. The Eric Andre Show is a show on Adult Swim on the Cartoon Network. It general deals with ... More
Social Nightmare
Reviewed by Sarah!
Don't hate me I think I really enjoyed this. It was predictable but I enjoyed it. Some parts were slow but it fast paced up a bit. Yeah real... More
Spartacus: Blood and Sand - Motion Comic
Reviewed by BAMF
Well that was disappointing. The voice acting sucked. Ray Park is fun when he is on-screen, but as a voice actor he was lacking. The stories... More
The Last Brickmaker in America
Reviewed by BAMF
So I picked this up at the video store when I saw it in the new releases section. So I immediately thought it was a brand new film. It wasn'... More
Cosmos: A Space-Time Odyssey
Reviewed by fuckyou
HA HA! One of the Best SITCOMS so far on FOX! I'm glad to have watched the first episode (guided by a small introduction by OBAMA the "presi... More
Beware the Batman
Reviewed by BAMF
Now this will be the second half of my review for the series so far. I will cover episodes 8-13. Now remember I don't want to spoil it for e... More
Beware the Batman
Reviewed by BAMF
THIS REVIEW MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS I will try not to spoil too much that is vital to the plot although if the characters mentioned are not a s... More
Supernatural
Reviewed by BAMF
This is one of my all time favorite shows. It is chock-full of cool pop culture references, legendary folklore, and interesting new creature... More
Dorm Life
Reviewed by JessicaJane
It just hit me the other day..there will never be a third season. :'( Maybe thats why I am writing this review now.. This is the best web... More
Outnumbered
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'Outnumbered' has finally jumped the shark, they're currently on their last season which is also their worst, the first and second seasons w... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 71 Next »