Reviews > Most voted reviews

Twilight
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"I'd rather die than to stay away from you." Adapted from Stephenie Meyer's best-selling novel (the first of four books), Twilight is a s... More
Promoted 3 years ago
Commando
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"All fucking hell is going to break loose..." Though I walk through the valley of shadow and death, I shall fear no evil; for lord John M... More
Promoted 3 years, 1 month ago
Alice in Wonderland
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Alice! You're terribly late, you know. Naughty." It was a match made in film heaven: visionary writer-director Tim Burton (who's respons... More
3:10 to Yuma
Reviewed by Claudia
"...And you just remember that your old man walked Ben Wade to that station when nobody else would." 3:10 to Yuma is an extremely gratify... More
Promoted 5 years, 9 months ago
Final Fantasy VII
Reviewed by The Flagship
Final Fantasy VII marked the first foray into 3D RPG gaming for Japanese giant Squaresoft. It was also the first of three hugely successful ... More
Promoted 5 years ago
Downfall
Reviewed by AgentLexi
''Many mistakes have been made. Be ruthless. Life doesn't forgive weakness. This so-called humanity is religious drivel. Compassion is an et... More
Promoted 3 years, 2 months ago
Titanic
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"It's been 84 years, and I can still smell the fresh paint. The china had never been used. The sheets had never been slept in. Titanic was c... More
GoodFellas
Reviewed by AgentLexi
''If you're part of a crew, nobody ever tells you that they're going to kill you, doesn't happen that way. There weren't any arguments or cu... More
Promoted 2 years, 7 months ago
There Will Be Blood
Reviewed by propelas
In the beggining of the last century,Daniel Plainview looking for silver in the American South.He discovered oil and soon became fabulously ... More
Promoted 2 years, 3 months ago
The Tree of Life
Reviewed by Bml93
"The only way to be happy is to love. Unless you love, your life will flash by." [img id=1862985 width=300full] Well. What can you say?... More
Promoted 1 year, 6 months ago
Man of Steel
Reviewed by SJMJ91
Following previous mediocre instalments in the franchise, Zack Snyder’s Man Of Steel is a much-needed reboot that followed identical trail... More
Promoted 10 months ago
The Neverending Story III
Reviewed by Prelude
To everyone giving this a higher than a 2/10, what have you guys been smoking? Too much cow dung got accidentally mixed in with your ganga?... More
Promoted 5 years ago
Sunshine
Reviewed by Prelude
Where did this movie come from? I never heard of it or saw it advertised, but I now have this in my 'must buy' dvd list. Man, Boyle hit a ... More
Promoted 6 years, 8 months ago
Gladiator
Reviewed by Prelude
"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor,... More
Promoted 4 years, 4 months ago
A Clockwork Orange
Reviewed by GemLil
Kubrick was a master of the controversial. When Clockwork came out, mass hysteria ensued, bannings off the film took place left, right and c... More
Promoted 3 years, 10 months ago
The Dark Knight
Reviewed by AgentLexi
''Why SO serious?'' Batman and James Gordon join forces with Gotham's new District Attorney, Harvey Dent, to take on a psychotic bank rob... More
Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
Reviewed by AgentLexi
''The force is with you, young Skywalker, but you are not a Jedi yet.'' While Luke takes advanced Jedi training from Yoda, his friends ar... More
Promoted 3 years, 1 month ago
Twilight (Twilight Saga, Book 1)
Reviewed by Isis
This is the most teenager overrated crap I've ever read. And I am saying this as a 17 year old girl that usually likes best sellers. The ... More
Promoted 5 years, 1 month ago
Reviewed by JxSxPx
I have seen Avatar numerous times, but it was not always named as such. It has been called Disney’s Pocahontas and Fern Gully, it has also... More
Promoted 3 years, 11 months ago
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
Reviewed by Rayquan
Dis flick was such a let down to my. My boy Tyrone said he had got his hands on a film about a white boy trying to make it big by stealing f... More
Promoted 1 month ago
Mr. Nobody
Reviewed by 4Gypsies
Yea this film is easily the most underrated unheard of film of the year. The bizarre factor in this movie is off the charts and it stuns me ... More
Promoted 2 years, 12 months ago
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Reviewed by lotr23
The title character in David Fincher's latest cinematic venture is a ferociously dark soul, a hellishly badass girl down to the very core of... More
Promoted 2 years, 2 months ago
Skyfall
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Three months ago, you lost the drive containing the identity of every agent embedded in terrorist organizations across the globe." In th... More
Promoted 1 year, 4 months ago
Memento
Reviewed by Prelude
It's quite amazing how this film, based on a short story by director Nolan's brother, has turned into such a blockbuster hit. The film feel... More
Promoted 5 years, 5 months ago
Titanic
Reviewed by Prelude
I'm puzzled. There's a few people on my 'Friends' list that give this epic masterpiece a 1/10 or 2/10. What gives?? Same with IMDB. It's... More
Promoted 6 years, 9 months ago
Predator
Reviewed by KCenturion
What a supreme flick! Even after 20 years, this film still holds its ground against the action 'titans' of today. An absolutely outrageous, ... More
Promoted 3 years, 6 months ago
The Fountain
Reviewed by AgentLexi
''Together we will live forever.'' Spanning over one thousand years, and three parallel stories, The Fountain is a story of love, death, ... More
Promoted 4 years, 2 months ago
Michael Clayton
Reviewed by Prelude
It seems great thrillers are getting scarce these days, so I simply had to check out Michael Clayton. The film has a certain 'Erin Brokovic... More
Promoted 5 years, 12 months ago
3:10 to Yuma
Reviewed by Prelude
To anyone who loves westerns but feel like the genre has died, you owe it to yourself to go buy this movie. It is quite easily the best Wes... More
Promoted 5 years, 11 months ago
First Blood
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"I could have killed 'em all, I could've killed you. In town you're the law, out here it's me. Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you... More
Promoted 2 years, 6 months ago