Reviews > Most voted reviews

The Holy Bible: King James Version
Reviewed by The Flagship
I have to say I was a little disappointed by The Bible. I've seen many reviewers call it 'life changing' and promise that it contains profou... More
Promoted 3 years, 8 months ago
Kick-Ass
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"With no power comes no responsibility..." Adapted from the comic book of the same name written by Mark Millar, and under the direction o... More
Toy Story 3
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"We've done our duty. Andy's grown up." Even for a consistently-reliable studio like Pixar, the notion of Toy Story 3 seemed risky due to... More
Promoted 2 years, 3 months ago
Inception
Reviewed by AgentLexi
''Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.'' In a world where tech... More
Promoted 2 years, 7 months ago
The Dark Knight Rises
Reviewed by Bml93
Christopher Nolan does the impossible. When no one thought it would ever be possible to create a superhero film that's better than The Dark ... More
Promoted 1 year, 8 months ago
The Dark Knight
Reviewed by The Flagship
It has been almost impossible to avoid the hype surrounding The Dark Knight, a film that is guaranteed to be this years biggest summer block... More
Promoted 4 years, 5 months ago
Black Swan
Reviewed by AgentLexi
''We all know the story. Virginal girl, pure and sweet, trapped in the body of a swan. She desires freedom but only true love can break the ... More
Promoted 2 years, 10 months ago
Forrest Gump
Reviewed by GemLil
Every once in a while a film comes around that is so incredibly amazing that it leaves everyone stunned into silence. Forrest Gump is amazin... More
Promoted 2 years ago
Fight Club
Reviewed by KCenturion
The Indie film has become more and more popular as the years go on. Blockbusters and high concept movies are losing their appeal as favourit... More
Promoted 4 years, 4 months ago
The Avengers
Reviewed by Xanadon't
What can I possibly say about The Avengers that you haven't already read somewhere else? Probably nothing. But I'll throw my two cents in an... More
Promoted 2 years, 4 months ago
Die Hard: With a Vengeance
Reviewed by The Flagship
The one winning formula that Die Hard has come up with is casting legendary British actors as German mastermind criminals. It's a strange id... More
Promoted 6 years, 7 months ago
The Hunger Games
Reviewed by lotr23
If you think that the dehumanizing, brutally atrocious behavior that is showcased in The Hunger Games seems too far-fetched or like somethin... More
Promoted 2 years, 3 months ago
Inception
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"You're asking me for Inception. I hope you do understand the gravity of that request." The critical mind boggles when confronted with th... More
Drive
Reviewed by lotr23
Those of us who live in the shadows, who sit back and let other people take the front seat and be extraordinary, can't really be faulted for... More
Promoted 2 years, 9 months ago
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
Reviewed by Bml93
At last. Finally are we back in Middle-Earth. After several years in development hell, Peter Jackson takes us back to one of the most belove... More
Promoted 12 months ago
I Love You Phillip Morris
Reviewed by propelas
Glen Ficarra and John Requa attempt to overthrow the genre of romantic comedy, replacing the familiar boy meets girl with a boy meets ... bo... More
Promoted 3 years, 1 month ago
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
Reviewed by Bml93
"Only I can live... forever." [img id=1941491 width=300full] After seven books and eight films, the story of 'the boy who lived' is fina... More
Promoted 2 years, 10 months ago
Django Unchained
Reviewed by SJMJ91
Django Unchained marks the second film from Quentin Tarantino that mixes his old-school trademarks of violence, recurring themes, creative d... More
Promoted 1 year, 9 months ago
Edward Scissorhands
Reviewed by The Flagship
The character of Edward Scissorhands is permanently ingrained into popular culture as one of the most easily recognisable characters of the ... More
Promoted 4 years, 9 months ago
Aliens
Reviewed by AgentLexi
Ripley: Just tell me one thing, Burke. You're going out there to destroy them, right? Not to study. Not to bring back. But to wipe them out.... More
Promoted 1 year, 9 months ago
Alice in Wonderland
Reviewed by AgentLexi
''This is impossible.''...''Only if you believe it is.'' 19-year-old Alice returns to the magical world from her childhood adventure, whe... More
Promoted 4 years, 8 months ago
Ed
Reviewed by Winters
I just thought all the things I could have achieved if I had done some things differently. Maybe I would have been surrounded by friends and... More
Promoted 8 months, 3 weeks ago
The Dark Knight
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing ab... More
Promoted 4 years, 8 months ago
Gladiator
Reviewed by AgentLexi
''My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor... More
Promoted 3 years ago
Shutter Island
Reviewed by AgentLexi
''You'll never leave this island.'' Drama is set in 1954, U.S. Marshal Teddy Daniels is investigating the disappearance of a murderess wh... More
Promoted 1 year, 7 months ago
Thor
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Thor, Odin's Son, through your arrogance and stupidity, you have opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives to the horror and devastat... More
Promoted 2 years, 4 months ago
I, Robot
Reviewed by KCenturion
...I would still enjoy this film. After a period of sequels, Will Smith managed to bag this role which I feel he thoroughly deserved. My ... More
Promoted 5 years, 5 months ago
Commando
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"All fucking hell is going to break loose..." Though I walk through the valley of shadow and death, I shall fear no evil; for lord John M... More
Firefly
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Here's how it is: The Earth got used up, so we moved out and terraformed a whole new galaxy of Earths. Some rich and flush with the new tec... More
Promoted 5 years, 11 months ago
Once Were Warriors
Reviewed by AgentLexi
''Our people once were warriors. But unlike you, Jake, they were people with mana, pride; people with spirit. If my spirit can survive livin... More
Promoted 3 years, 5 months ago