Reviews > Most viewed reviews

The Holy Bible: King James Version
Reviewed by The Flagship
I have to say I was a little disappointed by The Bible. I've seen many reviewers call it 'life changing' and promise that it contains profou... More
Promoted 3 years, 7 months ago
Twilight (Twilight Saga, Book 1)
Reviewed by Isis
This is the most teenager overrated crap I've ever read. And I am saying this as a 17 year old girl that usually likes best sellers. The ... More
Promoted 5 years, 8 months ago
RocknRolla
Reviewed by AgentLexi
''That's his favourite painting, his...his lucky painting...'' In London, a real-estate scam puts millions of pounds up for grabs, natura... More
Forrest Gump
Reviewed by GemLil
Every once in a while a film comes around that is so incredibly amazing that it leaves everyone stunned into silence. Forrest Gump is amazin... More
Promoted 1 year, 11 months ago
Martyrs
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Martyrs are exceptional people. They survive pain, they survive total deprivation. They bear all the sins of the earth. They give themselve... More
Fatmagül'ün suçu ne?
Reviewed by Vrajitoarea
The story is mainly about Fatmagul and Kerim. Kerim who is a naive young man with profession of blacksmith from the same village of Fatmagul... More
Big Fish
Reviewed by AgentLexi
''They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true. What they don't tell you is that when it starts again, it moves... More
1984
Reviewed by AgentLexi
''In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make ... More
Promoted 3 years, 9 months ago
Baby's Day Out
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"If the Milwaukee Mob couldn't kill me, no milk-puking little thumb-sucker's got a candle's chance on a cyclone of getting the better of me!... More
Alice in Wonderland
Reviewed by AgentLexi
''This is impossible.''...''Only if you believe it is.'' 19-year-old Alice returns to the magical world from her childhood adventure, whe... More
Promoted 4 years, 7 months ago
The L Word
Reviewed by Abhi
The L Word's 6 seasons can be neatly divided into two halves. The first three seasons are must see TV. The first season introduces us to som... More
Tubidy MP3 Free Download
Reviewed by tubidy
If you are one of the many people who loves to listen to good music all the time like I do, you will always want to know more about mobile m... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black P...
Reviewed by Samiiee
this is a great movie and it has a lot of adventure in it! More
Into the Wild
Reviewed by AgentLexi
''I'm going to paraphrase Thoreau here...rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me truth.'' After gra... More
Promoted 4 years, 6 months ago
Memento
Reviewed by AgentLexi
''I can't remember to forget you.'' A man, suffering from short-term memory loss, uses notes and tattoos to hunt for the man he thinks ki... More
Seven Samurai
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"This is the nature of war. By protecting others, you save yourselves." In the hands of legendary filmmaker Akira Kurosawa, a simple tale... More
The Good Guy
Reviewed by lotr23
THE GOOD GUY is reasonably entertaining, even if the entertainment is more akin to the one we derive from watching sitcoms on TV rather than... More
The Dark Knight
Reviewed by silent killer
Honestly, I tried to stay away from the hype of The Dark KNight as much as possible. So basically all I knew about it was there was a bank r... More
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Reviewed by BRODO
This is a comparison review of the first Fullmetal Alchemist series and the newer Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Spoilers Spoilers SPOILE... More
Donnie Darko
Reviewed by AgentLexi
''They say right when they flood the house and they tear it to shreds that... "Destruction is a form of creation," so the fact that they bur... More
Promoted 4 years, 6 months ago
The Dark Knight
Reviewed by The Flagship
It has been almost impossible to avoid the hype surrounding The Dark Knight, a film that is guaranteed to be this years biggest summer block... More
Promoted 4 years, 4 months ago
The Orphanage
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Sometimes seeing is not believing, it's the other way round..." The Orphanage (a.k.a. El Orfanato) possesses a similar look and feel to ... More
The Outsiders
Reviewed by Manling
The Book and Movie Comparison The book was well written and I could actually feel for the characters, as far as the movie goes, it only h... More
Schindler's List
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
It's Hebrew, it's from the Talmud. It says, "Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire." Steven Spielberg's Schindler's List is a ch... More
Promoted 2 years, 10 months ago
Jaws 2
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"I think we may have another shark problem... Unlike the other lucrative blockbusters of the '70s (such as Star Wars, Superman, etc), Ste... More
Fight Club
Reviewed by KCenturion
The Indie film has become more and more popular as the years go on. Blockbusters and high concept movies are losing their appeal as favourit... More
Promoted 4 years, 3 months ago
Hunted (House of Night, Book 5)
Reviewed by Raven
Condensed, edited version taken from my blog. Not long ago I finished reading the fifth instalment in the Cast's House of Night Series, H... More
Psycho
Reviewed by AgentLexi
''A boy's best friend is his mother.'' A young woman steals $40,000 from her employer's client, and subsequently encounters a young motel... More
Promoted 6 years ago
Boardwalk Empire
Reviewed by tracklete
This show is so bad ass. crazy sh*t happens in every episode, and is one of the least predictable shows I have ever watched. Can't wait for ... More
Home Alone 4
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"I knew this was gonna be the best Christmas ever." Talk about beating a dead horse! Though in the case of the Home Alone franchise, the ... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »