Reviews > Most commented reviews

The Nostalgia Critic
Reviewed by DragonPhoenix46
UPDATED as of 7/20/17My Introduction to NC Ever since I first watched the review of Tom and Jerry: The Movie on YouTube in mid-July of 2009,... More
Promoted 6 months, 2 weeks ago 22 comments
The Holy Bible: King James Version
Reviewed by The Flagship
I have to say I was a little disappointed by The Bible. I've seen many reviewers call it 'life changing' and promise that it contains profou... More
Promoted 6 months, 2 weeks ago 21 comments
The Dark Knight
Reviewed by The Flagship
It has been almost impossible to avoid the hype surrounding The Dark Knight, a film that is guaranteed to be this years biggest summer block... More
Promoted 1 month, 1 week ago 6 comments
The Tree Of Life
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I have been waiting to see this movie for maybe 2 years and I definitely had some big expectations. Honestly, I can't say it was as good as ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 6 comments
Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in."From the moment that the iconic opening title crawl begins - accompanied by John Williams' ... More
Promoted 1 year, 11 months ago 6 comments
Spanglish
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some good things about this flick, I thought I should check it out but I actually hard a hard time to enjoy it, probabl... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 5 comments
Hugo
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some great things about this flick and since I have always been a huge fan of Martin Scorsese’s work, I was really ea... More
Promoted 1 year, 6 months ago 5 comments
The Avengers
Reviewed by Xanadon't
What can I possibly say about The Avengers that you haven't already read somewhere else? Probably nothing. But I'll throw my two cents in an... More
Promoted 2 years, 1 month ago 5 comments
Movie 43
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Just when I thought this couldn't get more offensive..." I saw an early afternoon screening of Movie 43, in a cinema with only six other... More
Promoted 4 years, 8 months ago 5 comments
Jurassic World
Reviewed by MarkusT90
NO EXTINCT One of the last year's hottest summer movies. The plot was pretty much same as the previous ones. People created dinosaurs and af... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 5 comments
Breach
Reviewed by doudouce55
Based on a true story. Wannabe-FBI-agent Eric O'Neill (Ryan Philippe) enters into a power game with his newly assigned boss, Robert Hanssen,... More
Schindler's List
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
It's Hebrew, it's from the Talmud. It says, "Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire." Steven Spielberg's Schindler's List is a ch... More
Promoted 5 years, 12 months ago 4 comments
Barry Lyndon
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"It would require a great philosopher and historian to explain the causes of the famous Seven Years' War in which Europe was engaged and in ... More
Promoted 4 months ago 4 comments
Tetro
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Back in the 70's, Francis Ford Coppola made 4 movies and all of them became masterpieces. I mean, the guy was on fire and, basically, the be... More
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Reviewed by Emily J.
Evangelion might have had an impact on the anime culture, but I think it's incredibly overrated, rather pretentious, and most of the time, j... More
Gods of Egypt
Reviewed by cudion
No shaved heads? Bearded egyptian gods? Danish and british? Only Rufus Sewell have the looks. I'm hating it already. Oh no, but when it's ab... More
Arrow
Reviewed by ORION
man this show has really well cast and the story line is just mind blowing and i am watching it now a days. but the real abrupt thing is eve... More
Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens
Reviewed by Time Bomb
This review not contains spoilers. For a very simple reason: if you know Star Wars, there is virtually nothing to spoil, because you have al... More
Redorowsky
Reviewed by Redorowsky
Obviamente el mejor canal que existe, se folla a los demás canales que existen con sus maravillosos argumentos y edición de puta madre, de... More
Mother!
Reviewed by Arphahat
This was super weird. Trailers made me think it was a horror movie, and it kind of feels like one at points, but I don't think it really is.... More
12 Years a Slave
Reviewed by Redorowsky
REVIEW IN SPANISH. No te dejes engañar por la gente que dijo que es solo un oscar-bait barato, porque el filme no solo tiene merecido su pr... More
Battlestar Galactica
Reviewed by The Antagonist
Let me be the first to write an English review (that also isn't a synopsis!) on the best remake of any television show on our screens. Th... More
Promoted 7 years, 9 months ago 3 comments
Blade Runner
Reviewed by Lexi
''Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave.'' Deckard, a blade runner, has to track down and termin... More
Promoted 8 months, 2 weeks ago 3 comments
Empire of the Ants
Reviewed by kathy
Badly-written and acted horror movie - exactly the kind that I love; Joan Collins is a real estate agent trying to sell plots of land on an ... More
Promoted 7 months, 2 weeks ago 3 comments
Thirst
Reviewed by Lexi
''Like a leper rotting in flesh let all avoid me. Like a cripple without limbs let me not move freely. Remove my cheeks, that tears may no... More
Promoted 7 years, 10 months ago 3 comments
Silverload
Reviewed by astro_man23
Maybe you've read some reviews criticizing Silverload for its point-and-click controls or graphics or that it uses "vampires" in the Wild We... More
Ashes of the Wake
Reviewed by MetalKing
Completamente brutal este terceiro álbum dos LoG. A data do "Ashes Of The Wake" remonta a 2004, que no meu ponto de vista, foi o ponto alto... More
Tangled
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"This is the story of how I died. Don't worry, this is actually a very fun story and the truth is, it isn't even mine. This is the story of ... More
Promoted 2 years, 1 month ago 3 comments
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I thought it was really difficult to judge this movie. Indeed, in my opinion, it had 'The Departed' syndrome meaning that it w... More
The Amazing Spider-Man
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Hollywood is really getting kind of hopeless nowadays. I mean, even if you did like them or not, all the previous Spider-Man flicks were som... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »