Reviews > Most commented reviews

The Nostalgia Critic
Reviewed by DragonPhoenix46
UPDATED as of 5/4/16My Introduction to NC Ever since I first watched the review of Tom and Jerry: The Movie on YouTube in mid-July of 2009, ... More
Promoted 11 months, 3 weeks ago 22 comments
The Holy Bible: King James Version
Reviewed by The Flagship
I have to say I was a little disappointed by The Bible. I've seen many reviewers call it 'life changing' and promise that it contains profou... More
Promoted 11 months, 3 weeks ago 21 comments
The Dark Knight
Reviewed by The Flagship
It has been almost impossible to avoid the hype surrounding The Dark Knight, a film that is guaranteed to be this years biggest summer block... More
Promoted 6 years, 1 month ago 6 comments
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in."From the moment that the iconic opening title crawl begins - accompanied by John Williams' ... More
Promoted 7 months ago 6 comments
The Avengers
Reviewed by Xanadon't
What can I possibly say about The Avengers that you haven't already read somewhere else? Probably nothing. But I'll throw my two cents in an... More
Promoted 8 months, 4 weeks ago 5 comments
Movie 43
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Just when I thought this couldn't get more offensive..." I saw an early afternoon screening of Movie 43, in a cinema with only six other... More
Promoted 3 years, 4 months ago 5 comments
Jurassic World
Reviewed by MarkusT90
NO EXTINCT One of the last year's hottest summer movies. The plot was pretty much same as the previous ones. People created dinosaurs and af... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 5 comments
Schindler's List
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
It's Hebrew, it's from the Talmud. It says, "Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire." Steven Spielberg's Schindler's List is a ch... More
Promoted 4 years, 7 months ago 4 comments
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Reviewed by Time Bomb
This review not contains spoilers. For a very simple reason: if you know Star Wars, there is virtually nothing to spoil, because you have al... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 4 comments
Battlestar Galactica
Reviewed by The Antagonist
Let me be the first to write an English review (that also isn't a synopsis!) on the best remake of any television show on our screens. Th... More
Promoted 6 years, 4 months ago 3 comments
Thirst
Reviewed by AgentLexi
''Like a leper rotting in flesh let all avoid me. Like a cripple without limbs let me not move freely. Remove my cheeks, that tears may no... More
Promoted 6 years, 5 months ago 3 comments
Tangled
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"This is the story of how I died. Don't worry, this is actually a very fun story and the truth is, it isn't even mine. This is the story of ... More
Promoted 9 months ago 3 comments
Jurassic World
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"She will kill anything that moves. She is finding where she fits in the food chain, and I don't think you want her to figure that out!" ... More
Promoted 3 months ago 3 comments
Arrow
Reviewed by ORION
man this show has really well cast and the story line is just mind blowing and i am watching it now a days. but the real abrupt thing is eve... More
Back to the Future
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
When I was a kid, I loved all the basic stuff. You know, Bruce Lee, Clint Eastwood, James Bond, Star Wars, Indiana Jones,... However, someho... More
Terminator Genisys
Reviewed by Exclusive
Oh boy, this is gonna be a long one. Terminator 2 is probably my second favorite action movie of all time behind Die Hard so it has been rea... More
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
Reviewed by The Cinephile
This is the best film in the Fast And The Furious series. The reason I say that is because it is extremely entertaining, and there aren't an... More
Man on Fire
Reviewed by Esteban Morin
Denzel Washington, sin dejar de actuar de sí mismo, logra dar vida a un personaje vibrante (Creasy). Esta película está brillantemente re... More
Mockingbird
Reviewed by BAMF
This is from the director of The Strangers so it should be pretty good. There aren't any real big names most people would know, but there ar... More
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Reviewed by Emily J.
Evangelion might have had an impact on the anime culture, but I think it's incredibly overrated, rather pretentious, and most of the time, j... More
Only God Forgives
Reviewed by Ricky49er
The main reason I wanted to check out this film was because I wanted to see some of Nicolas Winding Refn's work to try to prepare myself to ... More
Boyhood
Reviewed by The Movie Geek
As of recently I have been noticing a change in my movie watching. It's becoming harder and harder to impress me or have me engaged with som... More
Dark Souls II
Reviewed by ORION
First of all I wanna say that the gaming industry is developing really fast. Look at the graphics,the story line,the effects all are amazing... More
No Escape
Reviewed by BAMF
Thoughts before I watched this. 1. I have been waiting awhile to watch this. 2. I just recently had the chance to check it out. 3. Owen Wils... More
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Reviewed by Nico Pernico
Del estudio Gainax se nos presenta la historia de dos angeles que combaten monstruos en la tierra, es una serie comica donde las protagonist... More
Columbo
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"There is just one more thing..."A bona fide classic in the annals of television history, Columbo needs no introduction. Starring the late, ... More
The Punisher
Reviewed by brutalmerc
Punisher: Rest In Pieces Frank Castle is a bloodthirsty vigilante, athletic fighter highly trained in infiltration into heavily guarded ene... More
The Hateful Eight
Reviewed by Time Bomb
After the first few minutes of the film, with all that snow, that Christ in the foreground taken while the 70mm movie camera gets up to make... More
Cyborg
Reviewed by brutalmerc
Some details to the review I gonna make! As Gibson slits an enemy's throat with a knife in his cowboy boot, blood spurt splashes on the floo... More
Hide And Seek
Reviewed by Prelude
I never finished this movie. I had to turn it off. Casting director just killed this movie from the get go. Mix in a much over-used Dakot... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 1 comment