Reviews > Most commented reviews

The Nostalgia Critic
Reviewed by DragonPhoenix46
UPDATED as of 12/6/16My Introduction to NC Ever since I first watched the review of Tom and Jerry: The Movie on YouTube in mid-July of 2009,... More
Promoted 1 year, 4 months ago 22 comments
The Holy Bible: King James Version
Reviewed by The Flagship
I have to say I was a little disappointed by The Bible. I've seen many reviewers call it 'life changing' and promise that it contains profou... More
Promoted 1 year, 4 months ago 21 comments
The Dark Knight
Reviewed by The Flagship
It has been almost impossible to avoid the hype surrounding The Dark Knight, a film that is guaranteed to be this years biggest summer block... More
Promoted 6 years, 6 months ago 6 comments
Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in."From the moment that the iconic opening title crawl begins - accompanied by John Williams' ... More
Promoted 11 months, 3 weeks ago 6 comments
The Avengers
Reviewed by Xanadon't
What can I possibly say about The Avengers that you haven't already read somewhere else? Probably nothing. But I'll throw my two cents in an... More
Promoted 1 year, 1 month ago 5 comments
Movie 43
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Just when I thought this couldn't get more offensive..." I saw an early afternoon screening of Movie 43, in a cinema with only six other... More
Promoted 3 years, 8 months ago 5 comments
Jurassic World
Reviewed by MarkusT90
NO EXTINCT One of the last year's hottest summer movies. The plot was pretty much same as the previous ones. People created dinosaurs and af... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 5 comments
Schindler's List
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
It's Hebrew, it's from the Talmud. It says, "Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire." Steven Spielberg's Schindler's List is a ch... More
Promoted 4 years, 11 months ago 4 comments
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Reviewed by Emily J.
Evangelion might have had an impact on the anime culture, but I think it's incredibly overrated, rather pretentious, and most of the time, j... More
Gods of Egypt
Reviewed by cudion
No shaved heads? Bearded egyptian gods? Danish and british? Only Rufus Sewell have the looks. I'm hating it already. Oh no, but when it's ab... More
Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens
Reviewed by Time Bomb
This review not contains spoilers. For a very simple reason: if you know Star Wars, there is virtually nothing to spoil, because you have al... More
Battlestar Galactica
Reviewed by The Antagonist
Let me be the first to write an English review (that also isn't a synopsis!) on the best remake of any television show on our screens. Th... More
Promoted 6 years, 9 months ago 3 comments
Thirst
Reviewed by AgentLexi
''Like a leper rotting in flesh let all avoid me. Like a cripple without limbs let me not move freely. Remove my cheeks, that tears may no... More
Promoted 6 years, 10 months ago 3 comments
Tangled
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"This is the story of how I died. Don't worry, this is actually a very fun story and the truth is, it isn't even mine. This is the story of ... More
Promoted 1 year, 1 month ago 3 comments
Fatmagül'ün Suçu Ne?
Reviewed by Vrajitoarea
The story is mainly about Fatmagul and Kerim. Kerim who is a naive young man with profession of blacksmith from the same village of Fatmagul... More
Hachiko: A Dog's Story
Reviewed by Marek
Hachiko was good movie, i watched for the first time and i liked also because i love dogs. It is touching how can be faithful and loyal a do... More
Promoted 1 year ago 3 comments
Jurassic World
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"She will kill anything that moves. She is finding where she fits in the food chain, and I don't think you want her to figure that out!" ... More
Promoted 7 months, 2 weeks ago 3 comments
Arrow
Reviewed by ORION
man this show has really well cast and the story line is just mind blowing and i am watching it now a days. but the real abrupt thing is eve... More
Back to the Future
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
When I was a kid, I loved all the basic stuff. You know, Bruce Lee, Clint Eastwood, James Bond, Star Wars, Indiana Jones,... However, someho... More
Terminator Genisys
Reviewed by Exclusive
Oh boy, this is gonna be a long one. Terminator 2 is probably my second favorite action movie of all time behind Die Hard so it has been rea... More
The Punisher
Reviewed by brutalmerc
Punisher: Rest In Pieces Frank Castle is a bloodthirsty vigilante, athletic fighter highly trained in infiltration into heavily guarded ene... More
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
Reviewed by The Cinephile
This is the best film in the Fast And The Furious series. The reason I say that is because it is extremely entertaining, and there aren't an... More
Man on Fire
Reviewed by Esteban Morin
Denzel Washington, sin dejar de actuar de sí mismo, logra dar vida a un personaje vibrante (Creasy). Esta película está brillantemente re... More
Mockingbird
Reviewed by BAMF
This is from the director of The Strangers so it should be pretty good. There aren't any real big names most people would know, but there ar... More
Just Wright
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I can't remember why I wanted to watch this movie... I wasn't expecting much from this flick and indeed the whole thing was ra... More
Double Trouble
Reviewed by BradWesley123
Pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... More
Branded
Reviewed by Aira
The storyline must certainly have been amazing, it starts from the conjecture that it’s all Lenin’s fault, because Lenin was the one who... More
Cube
Reviewed by Sarah!
What the hell with the ending? i watched all of this for that, well I did think ti was good in some ways or another. Really liked the premis... More
Only God Forgives
Reviewed by Ricky49er
The main reason I wanted to check out this film was because I wanted to see some of Nicolas Winding Refn's work to try to prepare myself to ... More
Boyhood
Reviewed by The Movie Geek
As of recently I have been noticing a change in my movie watching. It's becoming harder and harder to impress me or have me engaged with som... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »