Reviews > Most commented reviews

The Nostalgia Critic
Reviewed by DragonPhoenix46
UPDATED as of 4/20/16My Introduction to NC Ever since I first watched the review of Tom and Jerry: The Movie on YouTube in mid-July of 2009,... More
Promoted 8 months, 3 weeks ago 22 comments
The Holy Bible: King James Version
Reviewed by The Flagship
I have to say I was a little disappointed by The Bible. I've seen many reviewers call it 'life changing' and promise that it contains profou... More
Promoted 8 months, 4 weeks ago 21 comments
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in."From the moment that the iconic opening title crawl begins - accompanied by John Williams' ... More
Promoted 4 months, 1 week ago 6 comments
The Avengers
Reviewed by Xanadon't
What can I possibly say about The Avengers that you haven't already read somewhere else? Probably nothing. But I'll throw my two cents in an... More
Promoted 6 months ago 5 comments
Movie 43
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Just when I thought this couldn't get more offensive..." I saw an early afternoon screening of Movie 43, in a cinema with only six other... More
Promoted 3 years, 1 month ago 5 comments
Jurassic World
Reviewed by MarkusT90
NO EXTINCT One of the last year's hottest summer movies. The plot was pretty much same as the previous ones. People created dinosaurs and af... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 5 comments
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Reviewed by Time Bomb
This review not contains spoilers. For a very simple reason: if you know Star Wars, there is virtually nothing to spoil, because you have al... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 4 comments
Battlestar Galactica
Reviewed by The Antagonist
Let me be the first to write an English review (that also isn't a synopsis!) on the best remake of any television show on our screens. Th... More
Promoted 6 years, 1 month ago 3 comments
Thirst
Reviewed by AgentLexi
''Like a leper rotting in flesh let all avoid me. Like a cripple without limbs let me not move freely. Remove my cheeks, that tears may no... More
Promoted 6 years, 2 months ago 3 comments
Tangled
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"This is the story of how I died. Don't worry, this is actually a very fun story and the truth is, it isn't even mine. This is the story of ... More
Promoted 6 months ago 3 comments
Jurassic World
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"She will kill anything that moves. She is finding where she fits in the food chain, and I don't think you want her to figure that out!" ... More
Promoted 2 days, 23 hours ago 3 comments
Arrow
Reviewed by ORION
man this show has really well cast and the story line is just mind blowing and i am watching it now a days. but the real abrupt thing is eve... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 3 comments
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
Reviewed by The Cinephile
This is the best film in the Fast And The Furious series. The reason I say that is because it is extremely entertaining, and there aren't an... More
Man on Fire
Reviewed by Esteban Morin
Denzel Washington, sin dejar de actuar de sí mismo, logra dar vida a un personaje vibrante (Creasy). Esta película está brillantemente re... More
Mockingbird
Reviewed by BAMF
This is from the director of The Strangers so it should be pretty good. There aren't any real big names most people would know, but there ar... More
Only God Forgives
Reviewed by Ricky49er
The main reason I wanted to check out this film was because I wanted to see some of Nicolas Winding Refn's work to try to prepare myself to ... More
Terminator Genisys
Reviewed by Exclusive
Oh boy, this is gonna be a long one. Terminator 2 is probably my second favorite action movie of all time behind Die Hard so it has been rea... More
No Escape
Reviewed by BAMF
Thoughts before I watched this. 1. I have been waiting awhile to watch this. 2. I just recently had the chance to check it out. 3. Owen Wils... More
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Reviewed by Nico Pernico
Del estudio Gainax se nos presenta la historia de dos angeles que combaten monstruos en la tierra, es una serie comica donde las protagonist... More
Columbo
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"There is just one more thing..."A bona fide classic in the annals of television history, Columbo needs no introduction. Starring the late, ... More
The Punisher
Reviewed by brutalmerc
Punisher: Rest In Pieces Frank Castle is a bloodthirsty vigilante, athletic fighter highly trained in infiltration into heavily guarded ene... More
The Hateful Eight
Reviewed by Time Bomb
After the first few minutes of the film, with all that snow, that Christ in the foreground taken while the 70mm movie camera gets up to make... More
Hide And Seek
Reviewed by Prelude
I never finished this movie. I had to turn it off. Casting director just killed this movie from the get go. Mix in a much over-used Dakot... More
Toe Jam & Earl II in Panic on Funkotron
Reviewed by SuperSpongy
Granted, this was a silly game, and the graphics were cartoony, and a lot of it didn't really make sense plot-wise (human tourists have inva... More
Dil Se..
Reviewed by Duodora
This movie reaaally didn't work for me. I was all excited--SRK, and I've heard lots of good things about it, etc. But I found that it re... More
Irreversible
Reviewed by The Flagship
This film was extremely brutal from the off. After a swirling and aimless piece of camera work the story begins - at the end. The technique ... More
Promoted 8 years ago 1 comment
The Soul Hunter
Reviewed by granderael
DSDSDSDSDSDSDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSDSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD... More
The Round-Up
Reviewed by Rath
En la época que la ví, hace más de veinte años, seguía pareciéndome una película difícil. Y no me refiero a la interpretación de su... More
Aftermath
Reviewed by Toronto-Vigilante
Orlok said it best: ...while to the character himself, his actions are passionate & arousing. I will admit, for those of you that are into ... More
The Loved Ones
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"When I find my prince... This is the song we're going to dance to at my wedding. But you're not him. You're just another FROG!" 2009's T... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »