Reviews > Recent reviews

We're No Angels
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I know that this movie doesn’t really have a stellar reputation but, honestly, I thought it was actually fairly enjoyable. The point is th... More
Welcome to Sarajevo
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I always had a weak spot for Michael Winterbottom so I was really eager to check this flick. Even though I have always admired this director... More
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
Reviewed by OsamaEx
I think it's safe to say that the hobbit prequel is a highly entertaining saga, it had everything you could ask for, performances, stunning ... More
The Godfather
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'The Godfather' is scary and yet well written! It's not the best movie I've seen but it's very close! Marlon Brando and Al Pacino are great ... More
Captain Blood
Reviewed by william.wtsn
This is a great adventure film about a man who is unjustly imprisoned, sold into slavery, and then discovers that he needs to fight for his ... More
Hexcells Plus
Reviewed by Arphahat
Challenging puzzle game that is a souped-up minesweeper. Though it doesn't seem like it at times, all the puzzles can be done without guess... More
Galaxy Quest
Reviewed by Joshua "LF"
By rules of definition - "entertainment consisting of jokes and satirical sketches, intended to make an audience laugh" - the primary goal o... More
Death Sentence
Reviewed by Tinbloom
good for when you want a simple but fun action flick - nothing hugely special but fun, quite gorey (which isn't always the case with action ... More
All My Sons
Reviewed by fernando
The support cast (Maddy Christians as the mother, LouisaHorton as Annie) is better than the stars. A concise, understandable adaptation of M... More
The Curse of the Dragon
Reviewed by fernando
(as a bonus in "Enter the dragon bluray)Just to have an honest insight in Lee´s biography, including friends and Linda Lee´s account. Sobe... More
Enter the Dragon
Reviewed by fernando
Just for Bruce Lee ballet, you must see it. Great, sexy in its violence, Lee with his blue clothing or with his blooding torso, is a piece o... More
The Book Thief
Reviewed by fernando
Artificial, a bit corny, anti nazis with martirdom aura, a kind of fantastic feeling in spite of realist credible story. Not even 3 stats. More
Need for Speed Underground
Reviewed by J3T
Speed,Speed,Speed,Drift,Speed,Speed. This game it´s all about having the fastest car and a little bit of skill to control it.With almost 20... More
Call of Duty: World at War
Reviewed by D-rekt
What i think: i ahve 143 hours in this game (pc only) have bought every DLC on the ps3 there is, but is it that good? Well its not perfect b... More
Defiance
Reviewed by burnodo
New review. On par with Battlestar Galactica. Great characters and stories, plots and contrivances. Just a spectacular effort. Credits to th... More
Tin Man
Reviewed by Reno
The main concept was borrowed from 'Wizard of the Oz', but a modernized with the three episode tale. The director is not a stranger to me, b... More
Regret
Reviewed by Reno
You might remember a few months ago I reviewed a title about the summer camp prank. The movie was called 'Standing Up' that I loved a lot. T... More
The Angriest Man in Brooklyn
Reviewed by Reno
It was a remake of the Israeli movie 'Mar Baum'. Kind of incorrect to call it a comedy movie when it is a dark comedy. Enjoyments from both ... More
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Reviewed by Reno
The second movie in the new Spider-man movie series that directed by Marc Webb. I doubt his potential after seeing this movie. I feel someon... More
Torment
Reviewed by Sarah!
Could of been a lot better. If i didn't love a horror film on reviews I run out of things to say about them because with me it's just the sa... More
Funny Games
Reviewed by OsamaEx
Let me be honest here, i'm not familiar with the director, but if this is what he usually do? then i will never watch another movie of him. ... More
Think Like a Man Too
Reviewed by BAMF
It isn't promising that this is the same director from the first one. He isn't known for making good films. I like most of the cast members ... More
Magic Magic
Reviewed by soulistic
Messed. Up. Waisted my time watching this. It's about mental health issues. Just lots of crazy. Not cool. More
The Den
Reviewed by IndieHorrorGuy
This was clever and brutal. A grad student decides to base her thesis on the wonderful world of online meet and greets. Ever been to Chatrou... More
All Cheerleaders Die
Reviewed by IndieHorrorGuy
WTF was going on in this movie?! It's so scatterbrained and hyper with it's own cleverness that I wanted so badly to shut it off. Luckily I ... More
Contracted
Reviewed by IndieHorrorGuy
I'm not against one night stands. I'm for them. Especially when protection is involved. There's nothing wrong with two strangers in the nigh... More
The Last Showing
Reviewed by IndieHorrorGuy
This movie reminded me of another thriller called P2 where a young woman is trapped in a parking garage on Christmas Eve with a sadistic sec... More
Dark Circles
Reviewed by IndieHorrorGuy
This horror movie had a great setup and perfect atmosphere. Unfortunately, it falls apart near the end by not explaining some things coheren... More
Rites of Spring
Reviewed by IndieHorrorGuy
Ever wonder why it's always dry around Spring time? No rain, but did you know that farmers bare the brunt of the curse of the Spring season ... More
Animal
Reviewed by IndieHorrorGuy
This creature feature has a creature that doesn't look right in any traditional sense. It's origin is never explained giving us a more disin... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »