Reviews > Recent reviews

Man-Eater of Kumaon
Reviewed by JxSxPx
I don’t think there’s any redeeming qualities about this disappointing film. This is a jungle adventure starring Sabu going up against m... More
Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye
Reviewed by fernando
So great in argument (1950's noir is gold), in acting (Cagney is as good as in "White heat", this in fact is also white heat coloure; Payton... More
The Strawberry Blonde
Reviewed by fernando
You feel the nostalgia of not so lost times; the manly characters, love tirumphs over false friendship. Rita is wonderful, form enchanting t... More
Manpower
Reviewed by fernando
Men's work mathces perfectly with. Each character is swell, even Marlene (never so simple and natural), and friendship is a important as lov... More
Haze
Reviewed by browser
Haze must be one of the games with the lowest reputations on the Playstation 3, being seen as a failure by both critics and public alike. I... More
Back to the Future Part II
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Finally, after 4 long years, they decided to continue the wacky adventures of Marty McFly and Doctor Emmett Brown and it was once again a bi... More

Reviewed by RedHeadLover ❤
[img id=9097061 width=150full align=left link=false] Thanks for your Wet in White! list vote! More
Mr. Peabody & Sherman
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though it seemed to be another flop from DreamWorks, my daughter was apparently quite eager to check it out. To be honest, I wasn't r... More
Tangier
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Made on the demands of its star Maria Montez, Tangier is equivalent to those cheap discount versions of well-known films. You know the kind,... More
Cobra Woman
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Lord, there’s good camp, there’s bad camp, and there’s camp that falls somewhere in-between. Cobra Woman falls into that middle ground... More
Catch Me If You Can
Reviewed by Mr. Houndoom
I always have a great time when watching this movie, after all the two main characters are played by two of my favourite actors (Tom Hanks a... More
Under the Tuscan Sun
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though time can be roughed on some actresses (indeed, 90% of them will eventually disappear by the time they have reached 40 years old)... More
The Gingerbread Man
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
After his come-back with ‘The Player’, Robert Altman would be mostly involved usually with some high profile projects but he also made ... More
Anna Karenina
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
When I first heard about this project, I thought it became automatically a front-runner for the upcoming Best Picture Academy award. Indeed,... More
Desperate Living
Reviewed by LesbianFilm
A rich housewife murders her husband with the help of her overweight maid, and the two go on the run, ending up in Mortville, a town providi... More
Tomb Raider: The Angel Of Darkness
Reviewed by tombraider
The Angel of Darkness is the best game ever! It was the peak of the Tomb Raider's series, it had better graphics, excellent story, real lif... More
Minions
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I loved Despicable Me. The second one was a huge let down in my opinion. It felt more like a television episode. I have alw... More
Phoenix
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I never saw a trailer for this, but I did read the plot from my movie theater for the movies we play. This one sounded real... More
The Diary of a Teenage Girl
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I honestly didn't know what to think about this movie. It looked pretty weird and the animation was looking kind of bleh. A... More
Mulan
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
If I recall correctly, I actually saw this movie when it was released because my girlfriend at the time was a huge Disney fan. Damned, it wa... More
Fast & Furious 6
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
First of all, I never really cared for this franchise but, finally, with the 5th installment, it seemed that they finally managed to nailed ... More
Aladdin
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
By now, I have seen pretty much all the Disney (animated) classics and, after all these years, this movie still remain my favorite one. I re... More
Batman: Arkham Knight
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONS Aside from Jurassic World, this was probably my biggest cause for excitement this year. :) But this time, the result wa... More
All Star Superman
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONS I'd been told this series really gets Superman, so I was eager to check it out as my introduction to Superman comics. U... More
Southpaw
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONS Boxer Billy Hope's life goes into a downward spiral when his wife Maureen is killed, forcing him to turn to a trainer t... More
The Gift
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONS The trailer really undersold this one, making it seem like a predictable obsessive old acquaintance story, while hintin... More
Fantastic Four
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONS Maybe it's just because its overwhelmingly bad press softened the blow for me, but I didn't find this nearly as bad as ... More
Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONS This is the first Mission: Impossible movie I've seen on the big screen, and it's not a bad one to earn that distinctio... More
Ant-Man
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONS I was distinctly underwhelmed by the two Marvel movies last year, but between this and Avengers: Age of Ultron, now the... More
Song of the Sea
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONS This was originally released in 2014, but hasn't hit cinemas on my shores until now. And let me tell you, if I had seen... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »