Reviews > Recent reviews

Boyka: Undisputed
Reviewed by BAMF
Boyka is probably one of the coolest characters in fighting films. He is also easily Scott Adkins best and most well known role. He started ... More
Henry & June
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
For some rather obscure reason, it has been a movie that I wanted to watch for so many years. I mean, before watching the damned thing, I di... More
BoJack Horseman
Reviewed by Gaku Mega
La tercera temporada de Bojack Horseman es una de la mejores vainas que he visto en mi vida, hay unas cosas que envejecerán y ya no se ente... More
Army of Darkness
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Of course, I already saw this movie, in fact, I even saw the damned thing in the movie theater when it was released but I never saw it again... More
Everybody Wants Some!!
Reviewed by BAMF
This was playing at my theater and I never got around to actually watching it. The only part I would see was a scene after the credits which... More
The BFG
Reviewed by BAMF
This was another film I waited to watch with my wife. I generally enjoy Steven Spielberg movies and it's also Disney. This is the final writ... More
The Human Centipede II
Reviewed by Dark Shadows
I can just say BAD TASTE, what a stupid movie, it doesn't scare or disturb me at all, I just don't understand why modern Horror movies canno... More
Inside
Reviewed by Dark Shadows
waaay too extreme, I'd rather watch a movie with a disturbed atmosphere and psychological horror than all these 'new' stylish Horror movies ... More
Skins
Reviewed by BAMF
If I had known what I was getting into when I watched this I probably wouldn't half checked it out so quickly. Once I started though it was ... More
The Devil's Dolls
Reviewed by BAMF
So this was on Netflix and I was bored so I gave it a shot. Padraig Reynolds also directed another film I've heard of. It's the only film to... More
Daddy's Home
Reviewed by BAMF
So my wife made me watch this load of crap and ended up falling asleep on me. I finished it in the background while doing stuff on my comput... More
Freaks and Geeks
Reviewed by cabrerawrk
Sincera, divertida, identificable y con cierta temporalidad, es una serie que relata la vida de un grupo de estudiantes casi adultos lidiand... More
The Bye Bye Man
Reviewed by BAMF
I really wanted to see this when I originally saw the trailer. Then I just kind of faded away from it. Besides that I constantly noticed bad... More
A Weekend with the Family
Reviewed by BAMF
So I saw this on Netflix and thought it looked amusing. So I gave this as an option from a few others for my wife to choose. This is the one... More
Officer Downe
Reviewed by BAMF
So I didn't know much before I watched this. I didn't even know this was based on a graphic novel. It's directed by Shawn Crahan who is a me... More
The Babymakers
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I didn't expect much from this movie but since I had a weak spot for Olivia Munn, I thought I might as well check it out. Well... More
Batman vs. Robin
Reviewed by JxSxPx
A sequel to Son of Batman, Batman vs. Robin is an improvement over the first film, but it’s still mired in the blood and explosions that u... More
Short Term 12
Reviewed by JxSxPx
We could have easily descended into emotional bathos and clichéd “hope and love wins” triumph of spirit stuff in Short Term 12, but we ... More
Scoop
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Is this the sight of Woody Allen trying to make one of Alfred Hitchcock’s chic European comedic thrillers? If so, then Allen should prompt... More
Leather Motorcycle Jackets for Man
Reviewed by annyjack
Leather motorcycle jackets have been the core of protective riding gear since decades. Leather jackets offer unbeatable protection and class... More
Warcraft
Reviewed by Dogma Al Medio
Warcraft is terrible in almost every sense of the word. Generic, boring, uninspired, there is much to throw. Something that moderately did w... More
Eddie the Eagle
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since I have a weak spot for Hugh Jackman, I thought I might as well check it out. W... More
5 TIPS TO BECOME PROFESSIONAL WEB DESIGNER
Reviewed by aalia
Impressive communication skill is one of those skills which can break or make you in any profession. Impressive communication skill is the b... More
TOP 5 WEB DESIGNING SOFTWARE FOR BEGINNERS
Reviewed by aalia
There are many free as well as premium web designing software are available on the web.You can download the one you think that it will helpf... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
HOW TO START NEW CAREER IN WEB DESIGNING?
Reviewed by aalia
Web designing is the process of creating and designing websites. Nowadays, web designing become a popular activity because it is a great sou... More
HOW TO DESIGN YOUR OWN WORDPRESS SITE
Reviewed by aalia
Basically, Wordpress is a blogging platform and it is also a world best publishing platform as well. WordPress is a user-friendly platform b... More
THE IMPORTANCE OF WEB DESIGNING IN TODAY’S WORLD
Reviewed by aalia
Web designing plays a vital role in e-commerce because today it is a big source of earning online. It is the best way to enhance your busine... More
BEST ONLINE WEB DESIGNING LEARNING COURSES
Reviewed by aalia
Web designing refer to different skills and methods which lead to the development and management of a professional website, such as planning... More
HOW TO HIRE BEST WEB DESIGNER ONLINE
Reviewed by aalia
Building and managing a website is not an easy task. Nowadays, web designing plays a vital role in e-commerce, because it is a big source of... More
Embrace of the Serpent
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though it is a rather obscure feature, since I kept hearing some great things about this flick, my father especially loved it, I was re... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »