Reviews > Recent reviews

Charmed
Reviewed by ang38
Love this show, usually don't go for this type of show but it's very well done & would recommend anyone who hasn't seen it, that usually doe... More
Dallas
Reviewed by ang38
Always loved Bobby & Jesse was the perfect guy to play Christopher as was Josh as John Ross. I really didn't think Josh could pull it off, h... More
Dallas
Reviewed by ang38
I absolutely love this show, almost as much as the original. I was so excited when it came back on. I was so upset that they cancelled it wh... More
Reviewed by onlinefree
https://www.behance.net/gallery/42002043/Suicide-Squad-WaTcH-oNLinE-Free-MoVie-HD https://www.behance.net/gallery/42002043/Suicide-Squad-WaT... More
Reviewed by onlinefree
https://www.behance.net/gallery/41994219/-The-Handmaiden-WaTcH-oNLinE-Free-MoVie-HD https://www.behance.net/gallery/41994565/-Manchester-by-... More
Reviewed by onlinefree
https://www.behance.net/gallery/41991521/-Kickboxer-Vengeance-WaTcH-oNLinE-Free-MoVi https://www.behance.net/gallery/41992189/-Mr-Church-WaT... More
Confidence
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick. Still, I remember it very well, I had no idea what to expect from the damned... More
The Family
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I just saw a couple of days ‘Les aventures extraordinaires d'Adèle Blanc-Sec’ and I was amazed about how underwhelming the whole thing ... More
Evil Bong: High 5
Reviewed by BAMF
It looks like I have hit the end of the blunt for these films at least for now. Who knows if a sequel will actually happen or not. I hope th... More
Now You See Me 2
Reviewed by BAMF
I really enjoyed the first movie. So when I found out they were making a second one I was pretty excited. The trailer was pretty cool. I was... More
Cyborg
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
When I was a kid, I was a huge fan of Jean-Claude Van Damme and I saw all the movies he made at the beginning of his career. Eventually, a... More
Mission to Mars
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie  and maybe I should give it another shot at some point, or maybe not. Basica... More
Evil Bong 420
Reviewed by BAMF
I guess this series was more popular than the Gingerdead series as there is at least this and one other one so far. Charles Band once again ... More
The Extraordinary Adventures of Adèle Blanc-Sec
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
When was the last time that Luc Besson has delivered a really good movie? I’m not even talking about the lame movies he has been producing... More
Desperate Housewives
Reviewed by ang38
one of my favorite shows, I didn't watch it when it was on first, it was about the 3rd season I believe, maybe the 4th can't really remember... More
Gingerdead Man vs. Evil Bong
Reviewed by BAMF
So now we come to the crossover of the series. Charles Band once again returns to direct, but it looks like Domonic Muir has taken a break t... More
Lost
Reviewed by ang38
One of my favorite shows of all time! Sawyer & Juliet were my favorite couple! This show will keep you on the edge of your seat, if you have... More
Evil Bong 3: The Wrath of Bong
Reviewed by BAMF
So it's time to check out the final part of the trilogy before the crossover. Once again Charles Band and Domonic Muir return for behind the... More
Evil Bong 2: King Bong
Reviewed by BAMF
So I actually enjoyed the first one quite a bit to my surprise. I hope this one manages to surprise me as well. Charles Band and Domonic Mui... More
Land and Shade
Reviewed by fernando
Una sorpresa. Los mejores planos fijos secuencia que he visto en años, sin ser vortuosos. El melodrama del hijo que se muere rodeado de tod... More
Caravan
Reviewed by fernando
OK adventure melodrama, ambiguous good & evil. Jean Kent as the 'carmaenesque' gypsy is better than Anne Crawford. Granger is looking for Ho... More
The Light at the Edge of the World
Reviewed by fernando
Freaky Verne story. Excellent cast. Duel Douglas vs Brynner pays ok. Eggar goes from innocence to scheme very well. More
Viva
Reviewed by fernando
Cuba attracts all kind of directors that beleive cubans can be as free as them. Or pose as if they believe so. Lovable main character, elega... More
The Innocents
Reviewed by fernando
Impossible not to succeed with such a great story. Even everyvbody talks in french beinn in Poland, even you miss most of the action, even m... More
Come and See
Reviewed by Sirivof
Jesus Christ, I am at a loss for words: Come and See is a film I find almost impossible to review.  More
The Red Turtle
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this flick but since I kept hearing some pretty good things about it, I was quite eager to check it... More
World Gone Wild
Reviewed by Fabocco
In the nuclear ravaged wasteland of Earth 2087 water is as precious as life itself. The isolated Lost Wells outpost survived the holocaust a... More
Evil Bong
Reviewed by BAMF
I have finished the first three films of the Gingerdead series and now it's time to check out the Evil Bong series so I can see their crosso... More
The Pogo Special Birthday Special
Reviewed by JxSxPx
The creative tension and falling out between comic strip creator Walt Kelly and Chuck Jones mares The Pogo Special Birthday Special. It’s ... More
Gingerdead Man 3: Saturday Night Cleaver
Reviewed by BAMF
So I'm now about to watch part three of the series which I hear is better than part two. I mean it deals with time travel which hasn't been ... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »