Reviews > Recent reviews

Immortality
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it is a rather obscure feature and the main reason why I wanted to check it out was because Jude Law was playing the lead. Bac... More
Bratz Twinz Doll Pack
Reviewed by leahhaskin
Can I get a free brats doll they look stylish and pretty plz can I get one for my daughter she loves brats dolls and her birthday is Thursda... More
Mindhunters
Reviewed by gersinKiss
i thought it was a 1990s movie. bad ost bad sound effect, bad characters who are only distinguished by their accents. and only subjects to m... More
Secretariat
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this movie but since the ratings were pretty high and since my wife loves horses, I thought we mi... More
Under The Dome
Reviewed by watchers
Got super weird after the first season. Sadly it did not have a very good ending as it was cancelled. More
Lethal Weapon
Reviewed by BAMF
I feel I have waited too long already to check this series out. I know I've seen scenes from the series, but I couldn't tell you from which ... More
Crypt of the Necrodancer
Reviewed by Marceline
Double Action is a free stylish multiplayer game about diving, flipping, and sliding your way into action movie mayhem. Q: What's Double Ac... More
The Doors
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, even though this movie doesn’t have a really stellar reputation, I always had a weak spot for  the damned thing and it is d... More
Dude, Where's My Car?
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been years since I have seen this flick but it was really weak, I don’t think I will waste my time again with this fl... More
Peppa Pig
Reviewed by usuario121
peppa pig es el mejor anime de la historia del live action, peppa tiene que rescatar a su padre del bananero, pepa tendrá que buscar incre... More
Teletubbies
Reviewed by davidcartoons
this is the best tv show i've ever seen, this have action, violence and a very clever humor. this tv show is epic. i love it!, nigel harris ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 1 comment
The Brothers Solomon
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Nowadays, I have access to such services like HBO, Netflix and even (the illegal) Porcorn but, before that, I was dependent on what would be... More
Dr. No
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
By now, I have seen all the James Bond installments, sometimes, even several times, but to be honest, most of them are actually rather forge... More
The Shallows
Reviewed by Bollyver
I had zero expectations for this movie. Never seen the trailer. I knew Blake Lively was hot, but never seen her act. The movie was actually ... More
Goya's Ghosts
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I have always been a fan of Milos Forman's work, I was really eager to check this movie and I think it took me about 10 years to final... More
Dune
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
This movie is pretty much the stuff of legends. Indeed, even though it is probably the least regarded movie directed by David Lynch (himself... More
The Dreamers
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
When I heard that Bernardo Bertolucci was coming up with a new directing effort, I got pretty excited. I mean, sure, it had been already a c... More
Everest
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
In my opinion, Baltasar Kormákur has a rather mixed track-record as a director but this movie sounded really intriguing and, on top of that... More
Handling the Undead
Reviewed by sensitivemuse
Before you actually dive into this book expecting mad rabid zombies trying to get into your house, while the characters try to survive and s... More
Idiot's Delight
Reviewed by fernando
Robert E. Sherwood sharp dialogues are fit for Gable, Shearer is such a good misunderstood actress and, the meaningful ending (a problem wit... More
A Lion Is in the Streets
Reviewed by fernando
Furious Walsh, Cagney understands him, Anne Francis sexy pussycat ( a pre Ann Margret) and straifht anti political stuff. More
Rhapsody
Reviewed by fernando
Vidor likes to film in nice swiss locations and helping Liz coming to age. But can't convince of passion between Liz and Gassman and father ... More
The Wicked Lady
Reviewed by fernando
The closest to a good british western, with a bigger than life evil character kind of redeemed in her love to Mason. Great Lockwood and big ... More
Fate Is the Hunter
Reviewed by fernando
Nice Nelson in its honest limits. Good ol' Glenn in a moral friendly quest on Rod Taylor, guiden by Nancy Kwan. More
La corrispondenza
Reviewed by fernando
Don't ask more from Tornatore. Love story with an unnatural clinch that is not mere romanticism. Irons is above age and limits, is always co... More
Rue de l'Estrapade
Reviewed by fernando
Light Becker, but has is charm in Vernon's determination of being selflessly independent, in Gelin's romantic rudeness, in Servais bisexual ... More
Show People
Reviewed by fernando
Masterpiece. When movies were so pure in dual emotions and in one of its pioneers reflections. Yes, it is square and silly when Peggy become... More
Tony Rome
Reviewed by fernando
Still rediscovering Gordon Douglas an how he captured as an old man and in mainstream films, 60s spirit. Sinatra ok as always and charming J... More
A Very Murray Christmas
Reviewed by BAMF
I figured I would watch this since it's short and I like a majority of the actors. Also Netflix has yet to disappoint me except for with the... More
The Fundamentals of Caring
Reviewed by BAMF
This sort of reminds me of Who's Driving Doug that I watched last month although the cast here is much bigger. Also this based on a novel of... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »