Reviews > Recent reviews

The Best of Me
Reviewed by mazardeus
What a touching, cute love story filled with deep emotions. The characters are very relatable, and the audience feels their emotions as if t... More
Disturbia
Reviewed by Hajivassiliou
I've watched this movie more than once and I still find it very interesting movie. Great story and the acting is more than excellent. More
Clouds of Sils Maria
Reviewed by fernando
Good portrait of a star in distress; but everyone is in distress specially the new and more psycho generation incarnated by Jo Ann. Don't li... More
Instructions Not Included
Reviewed by fernando
Tan manipulador como efectivo para el público que busca el combo de comedia con melodrama (sorry por el spoiler, pero el truco para hacer m... More
Magic in the Moonlight
Reviewed by fernando
Yes, a minor Allen but everything is ok. Acting by Firth, Emma is gorgeous specially in the ball, the feelings are not radical, nobody gets ... More
Jersey Boys
Reviewed by fernando
The Good Fellas of pop & rock, Clint instead of Scorsese. The script is too buy finding dramatic edges (the mafia background)but the film an... More
Jauja
Reviewed by fernando
Alonso es un experto en el plano largo lleno de tensión, belleza de paisaje, violencia y sexo a punto de explotar. Sobre la precariedad de ... More
Kingsman: The Secret Service
Reviewed by mrhoundoom
(Minor Spoilers ahead) Kingsman is easily one of the best action/spy movies that has been done in quite a while (and since its based of a... More
Scorched
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Basically, it was yet another film that I had on dvd for ages (more than 3 and a half years as a matter of fact...) so it was definitely ti... More
When Trumpets Fade
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"You don't think about it, you don't hesitate, you just do it, you understand? Otherwise, you're gonna go home to your mama in a box, alrigh... More
Bridge to Terabithia
Reviewed by Chilette
After watching the movie, I have decided to continue reading the book. It was moving and innocent. The true meaning of moving on and letting... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
A Monster Calls: Inspired by an idea from Siobhan ...
Reviewed by Villiana
„The monster showed up just after midnight. As they do.” At the outset, I must mention that I ordered this item on the Internet and w... More
Harold and Maude
Reviewed by dereko
I think I recall seeing this movie back in the 70s but it hadn't made much impression. When my sister-in-law bought it for me I thought it w... More
Mr. Popper's Penguins
Reviewed by doudouce55
First, I'm giving 6/10 for the 6 penguins in the film :) Totally inconsistent script. Nothing makes sense (from an adult's POV) and brings ... More
Big Hero 6
Reviewed by doudouce55
It's just plain adorable. You want one... This movie has just the right amount of adorableness for kids and adults. Quite entertaining. More
Leviathan
Reviewed by doudouce55
If anyone had told me by watching this I'd be (somewhat) reliving the years I spent living (or surviving) in Russia, I wouldn't have given i... More
Citizenfour
Reviewed by doudouce55
Nothing remotely interesting about the way the story's told. The camera work, particularly at the beginning, was terribly amateurish. If you... More
Nightcrawler
Reviewed by doudouce55
Could have been called Nightcreeper. Totally dislikable character played by Gyllenhaal, but what an awesome performance. His character is ex... More
B. Monkey
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It was yet another movie I had on dvd for ages. To be honest, I didn't really like the damned thing much. I mean, it's not that it was rea... More
Birdman
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Through the years, the Academy has made some poor choices but, lately, I have to admit that they finally got it right and this movie was def... More
187
Reviewed by djprojexion
Class of 1984 gets a reboot and the result is probably one of the most powerful films ever made about teachers and students. It represents t... More
Fifty Shades of Grey
Reviewed by Avian
Boring and draggy. There's a strange feeling of it having too much and yet not enough sex at the same time. Not the most romantic. Seemed ra... More
Horrible Bosses 2
Reviewed by Avian
Not fantastic, but adequately entertaining. The cast chemistry was great. Watch without any expectations, and it'd be a fun ride. More
Run Lola Run
Reviewed by rickie4you
This was a great year for movies, and Run Lola Run was absolutely stunning and mind bending. I watched it again recently and it still had fr... More
Ghost in the Shell
Reviewed by GigaBeer
Great, smart and complex Sci-Fi story, which can be a little confusing, but never boring, about cyborg Motoko which asks herself what makes ... More
Myst: Desktop Edition
Reviewed by lury
this game is awesome, you can still buy it here: http://www.gog.com/game/real_myst Remastered version of the best-selling adventure game - M... More
The Good Girl
Reviewed by PreciousLittleNancy
Jake was amazing in this. OMG I get it now, what people say about him, that he has a knack for playing troubled characters. I was constant... More
Takumi-kun Series: Rainbow Colored Glass
Reviewed by Shinomiya Satsuki
One of the first Boys love Movie/series, that I watched. I also really liked it. Even if the, every two seconds "gii", goes on my nerves. T... More
Eternal Summer
Reviewed by Shinomiya Satsuki
This movie, if watched til the end, it is very beautiful. The end was somehow sad, but also happy. Because no matter what, true friendship w... More
REC [Al-i-ssi]
Reviewed by Shinomiya Satsuki
Beautiful... even thought the end was a bit confusing. Really loved it... I also liked the prospective. It was as if there myself. I'm still... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »