Reviews > Recent reviews

Crime Spree
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
This is a rather weird movie. Indeed, I had actually never heard about the damned thing and,  if I recall it correctly,  I bumped into it ... More
Date with an Angel
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it is a rather obscure film and I ended up watching it because it was on TV so I thought I might as well check it out.  Above... More
Barbershop: The Next Cut
Reviewed by BAMF
So this is the latest installment in the Barbershop series so I watched all the others this weekend to be able to check this one out. Malcol... More
Beauty Shop
Reviewed by BAMF
The spin-offs count too. That's really the only reason I'm watching this one right now. Plus it does have a pretty decent cast. Bille Woodru... More
Barbershop 2: Back in Business
Reviewed by BAMF
So I enjoyed the first one well enough that I decided to go ahead and continue on with the series fairly quickly. Don D. Scott is the only r... More
You Were Never Lovelier
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Plenty of romantic musical comedies are built upon the flimsiest baubles, putting all of their strengths in movie star personas, high-energy... More
The Wave
Reviewed by BAMF
I just recently saw the trailer for this. I have to admit I have a guilty pleasure for disaster flicks. This one though looks absolutely inc... More
Barbershop
Reviewed by BAMF
Well I typically like these kinds of movies that Ice Cube is in. The newest one came out this year and I actually met him in person. Anyways... More
Hang 'Em High
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I have always had a weak spot for Clint Eastwood, I was quite eager to check this flick. Apparently, it was another Western he made ju... More
Phineas And Ferb
Reviewed by charliecross
Phineas and Ferb have memorables characters, awesome soundtracks, intelligents jokes and very funnys episodes. The one best shows of history... More
Elite Squad: The Enemy Within
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I really loved 'Tropa de Elite', of course, I was quite eager to check this sequel. Well, eventually, I wasn't disappointed, that's fo... More
Betrayal At Krondor
Reviewed by leosigma
Melhor RPG de primeira pessoa que ja joguei! jogo muito grande e complexo, permitindo andar por todo mapa e explorar vários locais, como du... More
Kill Bill: Vol. 3
Reviewed by pedrosantos
After see this, i have 2 big questions for the community: 1) Is this cover official? 2) Does anybody knows when will it be released? More
Al Pacino: The Authorized Biography
Reviewed by pedrosantos
i read in article that some famous actors like Al Pacino started as escort. Does it says something in this BIO? The article was in https://... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Buzz Lightyear of Star Command: The Adventure Begi...
Reviewed by alluusio
Buzz Lightyear of Star Command: The Adventure Begins is a really funny movie that shows us the story of Buzz Lightyear who is more known as ... More
Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas
Reviewed by alluusio
Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas is guaranteed DreamWorks quality with funny jokes and well made scenes building the athmosphere just righ... More
A Summer's Tale
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember it very well, this was the very first movie directed by Éric Rohmer that I had the pleasure to see. I must have been 16 years ... More
Pal Joey
Reviewed by JxSxPx
I have a very large soft spot in my heart for Frank Sinatra. I find his trajectory from teen idol crooner, to movie musical superstar, to we... More
Middle of the Night
Reviewed by JxSxPx
To hear Kim Novak tell it, Harry Cohn didn’t want her anywhere near this low-key story of a May-December romance. Cohn didn’t want Novak... More
Attack of the 60 Foot Centerfold
Reviewed by Tufbejd
Sjxdjxjdjdjjdjdjejxidjdjdjdjdjjdjdjdfjrnciebcjwbxjebxjejdjsbcjdnfncbfbfbfbbcjrjcjrjcjfbcnfcnfnfnrjcjfjfbncndbdbdbdbdbcjxjsbdisjw fjcjdbrbcid... More
Two English Girls
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest , it has been a while since I have seen this movie. Indeed, back in the 90’s, I discovered François Truffaut’s work and I ... More
Chef
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
This movie was not really a priority for me but since it was soon to be removed from HBO, I thought I might as well check it out. After dire... More
Mother's Day
Reviewed by BAMF
I typically get a sort of kick out of these ensemble cast and holiday basedkind of films. So I figured I would go ahead and give this one a ... More
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Reviewed by CheoFuenmayor
It isn't the best game of Uncharted, but it's the one that tells the best story and an excelent game in spite of hype generated by it. More
Oceans
Reviewed by maxswifts
If someone were to ask you, What is the ocean, exactly? You could marshal statistics and Latin names to try to explain it, but really it isn... More
Monsterland
Reviewed by BAMF
So I'm seeing mixed feelings about this one. That's understandable given that it's an anthology though. I figured I would give it a shot sin... More
Le Film de les Nuls
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember it very well when this movie was released in France. Indeed, it became a massive cult-classic and I can’t say how many people I... More
Autumn Tale
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember it very well, the very first movie directed by Éric Rohmer that I had the pleasure to see was ‘Conte d’été’. Indeed, I m... More
San Andreas
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
This movie was not really a priority for me but since it was soon to be removed from HBO, I thought I might as well check it out. Well, even... More
Bell, Book and Candle
Reviewed by JxSxPx
In the right role, Kim Novak’s detached glamour and chilly braininess could be used to great effect. In 1958, two of the best films to uti... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »