Reviews > Recent reviews

Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping
Reviewed by BAMF
It's from the incredibly funny people of The Lonely Island group. I kind of missed out on it while it was in theaters sadly. At first I had ... More
In the Heat of the Night
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since this movie won the Academy Award for the Best Picture, I was really eager to check it out but, for some reasons, it took me about 10 y... More
Motive
Reviewed by TrekMedic
So, the final episode of Motive just aired this week on US television and I was saddened to find out that it wouldn't be renewed for a 5th s... More
A Lonely Place to Die
Reviewed by BAMF
This has been on my "to watch" list for quite some time so I figured I would go ahead and check it out. It has a small but fairly recognizab... More
Taken
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some really good things about this movie, I was quite eager to check it out.  Eventually, I have to agree, it was a so... More
The Cider House Rules
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Ever since I saw ‘What's Eating Gilbert Grape’, I have been a huge fan of Lasse Hallstrom and, for the last 20 years, I have been closel... More
Nevermind
Reviewed by pnlalbum
https://www.gitbook.com/book/albumgratuitpnldanslalegende/pnl-dans-la-legende-deezer/details https://www.gitbook.com/book/albumgratuitpnlda... More
Arbitrage
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Roger Ebert was (and still is) my favorite movie critic. Still, even though I agreed 95% of the time with him, there were some rare occasion... More
Silent Night, Deadly Night 5: The Toy Maker
Reviewed by BAMF
Alright so we are now at the end of the road for this series as I've already seen the remake. I hear mixed feelings about this one. Some say... More
Gyakuten Saiban
Reviewed by Gaku Mega
Debo ser sincero, nunca he tenido la oportunidad de jugarme alguno de los juegos de Ds, 3Ds o de Wii de Ace Attoney, pero aun así no me fre... More
The Mirror Crack'd
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Agatha Christie’s star-studded film adaptations are perfect excuses for slumming movie stars to have a bit of fun with a polite murder-mys... More
Casper
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie but since I didn’t like it much the first time around, I don’t think I wi... More
Chasing Amy
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been while since I have seen this movie and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. Still, I remember it very we... More
Fifty Shades of Grey
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
At some point, I noticed that my step-daughter had bought the book. It was probably because of the hype and I’m pretty sure she never read... More
Silent Night, Deadly Night 4: Initiation
Reviewed by BAMF
Alright it's time for part four the reject that was meant to be part three. Apparently there is no indication that this Ricky is the same. A... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Silent Night, Deadly Night 3: Better Watch Out!
Reviewed by BAMF
Alright so I'm now going for part three. This is when things begin to become a little more supernatural and different than the previous film... More
The Words
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since there was a nice cast involved, I was quite eager to check it out. Well, event... More
The Las Vegas Story
Reviewed by fernando
More romantic than noir. The idea that Price gambles his wife, a necklace and the money he hasn't, is not underlined as it deserves. Russell... More
On Trial
Reviewed by fernando
Switzerland is a good background to a sordid -even a bit washed- story. The paralell of Vanel's son and Vanel himself revisiting the case is... More
The Emperor Waltz
Reviewed by fernando
Excellent. Not a minor Wilder. He makes a statement on monarchy and class division against singing american brute pragmatism, using wisely t... More
The Wicked City
Reviewed by fernando
Ravishing Maria Montez. Illiminates (or gets noirish) everything. And has the dialogues for it, even inventing her birthplace once and again... More
Jessica
Reviewed by fernando
Good paced, choral, in love with Sicily, tolerant in name of chuch incarnated by Chevalier. Dickinson is sex in revenge but funny, never tra... More
Calcutta
Reviewed by fernando
Good cheap natural in its exotism noir from John Farrow. Ladd has good dialogues against beautiful untrustful Gail Russell. More
Moleques de Rua
Reviewed by Khoirul Huda
http://genglobal.org/germany/ganzer-i-magnifici-7-stream-deutsch-hd http://genglobal.org/germany/ganzer-smaragdgr%C3%BCn-stream-deutsch-hd h... More
Inside Out
Reviewed by FerCinema
Even that I hated that this movie takes every single award, it dosen't change the fact the movie is really good. The animation is great, the... More
Just a Gigolo
Reviewed by JxSxPx
As a massive devotee and fan of David Bowie, I’ve been known to refer to him as God on more than one occasion, I’ve been strangely looki... More
The White Buffalo
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Given the creative team behind this, many of the major players of the kitsch-minor classic 70s King Kong, I was ready to view The White Buff... More
Satan's Triangle
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Perhaps I should be kinder and grade this hokum, C-list television movie for what it is, but I can’t muster up that sympathy. Satan’s Tr... More
Sonic the Hedgehog
Reviewed by Tyler Sans Valenzuela
buen juego,pero con ciertas fallas,como tener 6 esmeraldas y no 7,un error al final de una zona y Labyrinth zone,fuera de eso,es un buen jue... More
Chinese Puzzle
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
After re-watching 'L'auberge espagnole' and 'Les poupées russes', I was really eager to check this last installment and finish this really ... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »