Reviews > Recent reviews

Big Driver
Reviewed by BAMF
I love me some Stephen King so I decided to check it out. Now that I see it's a Lifetime movie I'm a bit skeptical on how good it will be. I... More
Chapter 27
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I wasn't sure what to expect from this flick but I was still eager to check it out. I mean, Lindsay Lohan's career has become pr... More
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Reviewed by Joshua "LF"
I'm not sure if there was ever much demand for a Wolverine origins story. After X-Men: The Last Stand disappointed so many people, I doubt ... More
Season of the Witch
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'Season of the Witch' is a hilariously bad copy of 'Lord of the Rings'. What was Nicolas Cage thinking of? The dialogue is laughable, the sw... More
V/H/S: Viral
Reviewed by BAMF
I have been waiting for this since I knew it was coming out. I loved the first 2 and I'm hoping this one will be just as enjoyable. I hear t... More
Fall of Giants: Book One of the Century Trilogy
Reviewed by Stefanogiuly
Read for the moment one time, translated into italian: it is a huge fresco of an age thorugh lifes of many characters that are truely living... More
A Short History of Nearly Everything
Reviewed by Stefanogiuly
Read six times (in italian language), the funniest way to know nearly everything..It is an excellent book for science lovers, and the Author... More
Twister
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Following his massive success with ‘Speed’, Jan de Bont came back with another even bigger blockbuster and even though it didn’t reach... More
The Town
Reviewed by hurt.raven114
i had to re- rate the movie after seeing again. Admitting that Ben Affleck is now one of the most prominent filmmakers in the industry and t... More
Dracula Untold
Reviewed by dannyjai
I am a huge Dracula fan to the point I have a tattoo on my back dedicated to the man Vlad III Dracula, saying that when I heard about this m... More
The Town That Dreaded Sundown
Reviewed by BAMF
I haven't seen the original one so I am basing this on it as a stand alone. I have actually been to Texarkana before so it's interesting to ... More
The Private Lives of Pippa Lee
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't sure what to expect from this flick but since there was a very nice cast, I was really eager to check it out. Eventually, after wat... More
Hereafter
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'Hereafter' features good performances and a good plot. I like Matt Damon and Cecile De France! It features three dramatic different plots, ... More
Confessions of a Shopaholic
Reviewed by SMilkshake
Honestly I was expecting more than just cliché's chliché's and..MORE cliché's !!! This was SUCH a predictable film, and, on top of that ... More
Begin Again
Reviewed by catcarlo
E’ dura essere la donna di una rockstar, specie se quest’ultima è in rampa di lancio e inizia ad assaporare il gusto del successo. Lo i... More
Il giovane favoloso
Reviewed by catcarlo
Per realizzare un’idea a lungo accarezzata, Martone decide di seguire un percorso non certo semplice ed evita di blandire il pubblico con ... More
21 Grams
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I used to have this movie on DVD for a while but I sold it at some point following one of my brilliant cleaning-up plans. It’s too bad bec... More
The Prince
Reviewed by hurt.raven114
half of what i expected !!! with cast like Willis, Cusack & Jason Patric i seemed interesting . But it all goes down . It just holds the no... More
Step Up All In
Reviewed by BAMF
I actually really enjoy this series. I didn't even know that this existed until the day it come out though. My favorite so far has been the ... More
Le joli mai
Reviewed by Artie S.
At some point in this movie, Yves Montand (probably Marker's words) says something to the effect of "Why bother asking about poetry to a poe... More
The Dance of Reality
Reviewed by fernando
Lo mejor de Jodorowsky. Cronológica, maravillada sin excederse en detalles pues todos fluyen de lo más bien en el absorvente paisaje de To... More
Weekend
Reviewed by fernando
The sequence shot in the highway is worth the picture. Besides it, I like the humour in the route, Darc and Yanne over each other, hitchhiki... More
Cinderfella
Reviewed by fernando
Jerry at his best as gag, visual, dancing,clowning psicocomedian. In the commentary, he recalls the film as if Tashlin didn't exist.But ther... More
The Incredible Burt Wonderstone
Reviewed by Stehako
Carell and Carrey in a movie about magicians? Sounds like gold, so consider this a big missed opportunity because there was no gold to be f... More
The Butler
Reviewed by Stehako
It amazes me how the least talented actor is the lead in a movie with such a large, otherwise impressive, cast. I wanted to watch this bec... More
Rosemary's Baby
Reviewed by Sarah!
Day Twenty // 31 Day Horror Challenge I don't really like this at all, it's a horror movie that is just not for me. It was not boring but... More
Sisters
Reviewed by Sarah!
Day Twenty-One // 31 Day Horror Challenge So much better than some I have watched so far, it had a lot to love and it had great character... More
Martyrs
Reviewed by Sarah!
Day Twenty-Two // 31 Day Horror Challenge Hello, this seriously was really interesting. In a great way, it was so different that I have t... More
Deliver Us from Evil
Reviewed by Sarah!
Not sure if there was anything to like here, not scary, not really a good enough story to keep me wheeled in. Something felt off about this ... More
Dolphin Tale 2
Reviewed by Sarah!
It may have a little more heart than the first one, but I still didn't like it at all to be perfectly honest, there was hardly anything love... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »