Reviews > Recent reviews

The Call
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really expecting much from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Halle Berry, I thought I might as well check it out. Apparen... More
Transformers: The Last Knight
Reviewed by bolakabuto666
Transformers, Transformers tan bajo has caído..... pero lo voy a decir de una forma resumida, esta película es una CAGADA, ni siquiera es ... More
Double Indemnity
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I'm a massive movie buff, of course, I had to watch this movie at some point. Well, eventually, I wasn't disappointed, that's for sure... More
Dunkirk
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
The latest big-budget magnum opus from director Christopher Nolan, 2017's Dunkirk is one of the purest cinematic experiences of the year; a ... More
Best Kids Surgery and Hospital Chandigarh
Reviewed by cosmohospital
Cosmo Hospital is the best children hospital in Chandigarh, Mohali. The strength of it lies in the reputed medical professionals associated ... More
Tosh.0
Reviewed by Craig Speedman
Daniel Tosh doesn't have the guts to man up to his mistakes after his Tosh.0 producers lied to me and treated me like dirt, and I tried to c... More
Kayla's Cowboy
Reviewed by Clare Louise
This book I enjoyed reading, I liked Kayla from the beginning but Jackson took me a little to warm up to seeing as he what he did to her in ... More
Kayla's Cowboy
Glitter on the Web
Reviewed by Clare Louise
I liked the h Carly and the H Eli not so much in this book, I think I would have liked him more if he had his own pov as to me he seemed mor... More
Sistemo l'America e torno
Reviewed by Mass. Patriot
Paolo Villaggio is sadly gone last week...you know is my favorite italian actor, along with Ugo Tognazzi, but why Paolo is in this list ? Be... More
Drive, He Said
Reviewed by Mass. Patriot
Praying the God of orangeskinned ball... A Jack Nicholson movie about love, basketball and Viet-Nam. I have the movie poster in my room, the... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3: Viva La Fiesta!
Reviewed by Narratorjebi
What more can be said of this movie than they have been told of the previous rubbish? That under your budget in the least, (note the cover)... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Killer Klowns from Outer Space (EP)
Reviewed by carnage knowledge
Fun EP released on the back of the underrated 80s film of the same name. Like the movie, the first 4 tracks are vibrant and undemanding, and... More
Dunkirk
Reviewed by Bml93
Quick review.Dunkirk is a visual masterpiece of storytelling, unlike anything you've ever ... More
Web development gatineau
Reviewed by kirostudios
KIRO Studios is a Ottawa/Gatineau-based multimedia corporation established since 2015. We are a new and innovative company continuously st... More
Logan
Reviewed by mestardigital
Looking to see it, as I have a very busy schedule with my agency and I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. Something to add to the list fo... More
Breaking Bad
Reviewed by mestardigital
One of the Best TV Series I watched, excellent series especial the end was fair game. Good to have a Netflix account so I could watch all th... More
Semi-Pro
Reviewed by Mass. Patriot
For the people not involved in basketball Semi-Pro can be seen as a bad comedy, for the other is a mockumentary about the last days of ABA, ... More
Importance of Graphic Designing in Marketing
Reviewed by kirostudios
Making use of powerful graphics is an important part of every business. Earlier, businesses ignored the need for uniquely crafted graphic ... More
Best Web Development Company in Gatineau
Reviewed by kirostudios
Kiro Studios is a web development company with over a decade of experience in building Web Development and Web Design. Our dedicated web dev... More
Paediatric Intensive Care Unit in Chandigarh
Reviewed by cosmohospital
The Paediatric Intensive Care Unit in Chandigarh offers advanced care of severe infections, respiratory diseases, trauma, and complex post-o... More
Web development company
Reviewed by preet1999
Kiro Studios is a website design & Web development company Canada offering top class website development services......Read more  More
The Horizontal Lieutenant
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Absolutely nothing works in The Horizontal Lieutenant. From the predictable title straight on down to the indifferent plotting there’s ver... More
Pepe El Toro
Reviewed by fernando
Hubiera quedado en díptico, con "Ustedes los ricos". Pero los Rodríguez quisieron exprimir la saga, dejaron la mayor tragedia en off para ... More
Dead Ringer
Reviewed by fernando
The film is as aged as Bette. Lacks rythm, action, passion. The crime and the motifs are so cold and unexplained, the second characters are ... More
Ahora soy rico
Reviewed by fernando
Mejor que su precuela "Un rincón cerca del cielo". Grandes bloques narrativos, con Infante asciendo en fortuna y desgraciándose a pesar de... More
A Patch of Blue
Reviewed by fernando
A world apart for Elizabeth Harman. She lacks fury, because she has just one breakdown and is too strong for resist the humiliations. Winter... More
Lula, the Son of Brazil
Reviewed by fernando
Kind of funny to see the private sponsors of the film after explaining that it hasn't received state sponsorship (OAS, Odebrecht, Camargo Co... More
On the Waterfront
Reviewed by fernando
If I have to pick just one scene is Malden praying in the whole/hell; vertical stuff os ascension after descending to the social hell. The s... More
The Magical Adventures of Luna Vanx
Reviewed by tess24
I really enjoyed this little book. It's a children's book, but I think there is sufficient humor and twists and turns within it, to entertai... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »