Explore
 Lists  Reviews  Images  Update feed
Categories
MoviesTV ShowsMusicBooksGamesDVDs/Blu-RayPeopleArt & DesignPlacesWeb TV & PodcastsToys & CollectiblesComic Book SeriesBeautyAnimals   View more categories »
Listal logo

Reviews > Recent reviews

0 votes

Reviewed by Blair paton
Do you Cheryl ANN TWEEDY LOVE FOR BLAIR ROBERT PATON IN Real relationship together 24/7 Who IS real want YOU IN real relationship together I... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
0 votes
Seoul Station
Reviewed by bolakabuto666
“Seoul Station” es la precuela de la aclamada película “Train to Busan”. Primero entremos en contexto. “Train to Busan” es una... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
0 votes
The Post
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I have seen pretty much all the movies directed by Steven Spielberg (Right now, I'm missing only 'Ready Player One' which I should wat... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
0 votes
Paddington 2
Reviewed by walterwhite
Unfortunately I never had the chance to see this movie in the cinema But Now I see it i gonna review it in if the movie is much better than... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
0 votes
Station 19
Reviewed by TrekMedic
Dear Saint Florian: in the past decade what have we US firefighters and paramedics done to displease you so much that first, you dump the mo... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
0 votes
Her Best - The Chess 50th Anniversary Collection
Reviewed by JxSxPx
There’s plenty of bigger, badder collections of Etta James’ genre-bending blues growl out there, but if all you want is the cream of the... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
0 votes
The Passion of Anna
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
A couple days ago, I saw 'Shame' and since I really liked it, I thought I might as well check the following movie directed by Ingmar Bergman... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
0 votes
The Huntsman: Winter's War
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't expecting much from this flick but since there was a really nice cast involved, I thought I might as well check it out. Well, event... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
0 votes
Beast
Reviewed by Miss Anonymous
Interesting and thoroughly dark tale of love and murder that was laced with beautiful landscapes and a pervasive creepiness. The main perfor... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
0 votes
The Bad Batch
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since it was available on Netflix, I thought I might as well check it out. Well, unf... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
0 votes
Paddington 2
Reviewed by collinsjordan
One of the most fantastic and interesting films I have ever seen) So positive, fill of life this bear shows us - you can be good person and ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
0 votes
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Reviewed by walker2404
El mejor Ace Attorney, con una linealidad muy buena en su trama, los casos tienen desarrollo de personajes, no solo en los principales, sino... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
0 votes
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Reviewed by walker2404
El mejor Ace Attorney, con una linealidad muy buena en su trama, los casos tienen desarrollo de personajes, no solo en los principales, sino... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
0 votes
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Reviewed by walker2404
El peor Zelda, una trama muy mala en la cual solo un personaje evoluciona con ayuda del jugador, una linealidad horrible, calabozos que esta... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
0 votes
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Reviewed by walker2404
El mejor Zelda 3D que Nintendo ha hecho, una gran trama y inclusión de gameplay en esta misma, una mecánica de tiempo bastante buena para ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
0 votes
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Reviewed by walker2404
Uno de los peores Zelda's de la franquicia, se enfoco más en lo cinematográfico que en el gameplay mismo, una trama oscura muy mala, con i... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
0 votes
Mega Man X Collection
Reviewed by walker2404
Una colección que engloba a los mejores Megaman de la franquicia en un solo, si bien X2, X3 y X4 son los recomendables en esta lista, tiene... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
0 votes
Bully: Scholarship Edition
Reviewed by walker2404
Muy buen Sandbox que aprovecha su concepto para dar una idea fresca en gameplay, no dejara de ser el Gta con adolescentes, pero hay misiones... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
0 votes
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Reviewed by walker2404
Si bien es el primer de toda una larga franquicia, es un producto mediocre, no aprovecha al máximo la capacidad de ser una gran juego con m... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
0 votes
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - BladeWolf
Reviewed by walker2404
Bonita mecánica de sigilo, pero un Hack and Slash no funciona, ya que el sistema de este juego no sirve para áreas de sigilo como tal, te ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
0 votes
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulat...
Reviewed by walker2404
El mejor de la trilogía, por poco, si bien arregla varios errores de su antecesor, no se salva de seguir teniendo casos con nada de desarro... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
0 votes
The Evil Within
Reviewed by walker2404
El regreso de Mikami no pudo ser tan desastroso, quiso ser Resident Evil 4, pero no lo logro, cavos sin atar en su trama si no compras el DL... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
0 votes
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Reviewed by walker2404
El ejercito de un solo hombre no fue los suficiente para desaprovechar ideas, muy buen diseño de niveles, trama desaprovechada, gameplay co... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
0 votes
Halo: Reach
Reviewed by walker2404
El mejor de la franquicia, con una campaña muy bien ejecutada con grandes diseños de niveles y un multijugador adictivo. More
Promoted Unknown time ago
0 votes
An Act of Murder
Reviewed by fernando
Gordon is too demonstrative but he's also efficient. Florence is excellent acting pain and abnegation. March is soft and less convincing at ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
0 votes
Our Betters
Reviewed by fernando
So precode and adult, in spite of a semi washed up ending. Anita Louise goes pure to America, Constance Bennett remains happy and cinic in h... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
0 votes
God's Own Country
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I had never heard of this movie and I really had no idea what to expect from it. Eventually, even though I did like it, I actu... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
0 votes
Star Ocean
Reviewed by Paulo Júnior
After having finished this game, I feel satisfied abou most of what I've seen. It's a neat little game, with gorgeous art and very ambitious... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
0 votes
Shame
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though I have seen more than 6000 movies, I have to admit that I have seen only maybe 2 movies directed by Ingmar Bergman. The last one... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
0 votes
Parental Guidance
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Marisa Tomei and since this movie was available on Ne... More
Promoted Unknown time ago


« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »

Insert image

drop image here
(or click)
or enter URL:
 link image?  square?

Insert video

Format block