Reviews > Recent reviews

My Babysitter's a Vampire
Reviewed by Shanell
Pure awesomeness! I really love the TV series. Scary but pretty good since Buffy the Vampire Slayer. More
A Woman Like Satan
Reviewed by fernando
A pretext to undress BB. in exotic Seville. I cant' stans BB dnacing flamenco, as poor Duvivier can'r stand the comparison with what Von Ste... More
The Rose Tattoo
Reviewed by fernando
Rare film,the semi rural Louisiana suburb atmosphere, the surroundings of Anna┬┤s house, collides with the theatrical text. I like the resul... More
The Time Machine
Reviewed by Villiana
My first review :P Warning, plenty of spoilers :) I didn't know before this story in the original, so I have to admit that the Time M... More
Promoted 3 weeks, 3 days ago
The Fake
Reviewed by fernando
I love the argument: the bad one is right, the good ones are imbeciles conspiring to make the real badmen win. I'd love to watch it with hum... More
Miss Meadows
Reviewed by BAMF
I have to admit I'm not to big a fan of Katie Holmes, but the premise for this looked somewhat intriguing. Miss Meadows is a very interestin... More
The Grey
Reviewed by Stehako
A movie that would be even more average if not lead by the great and powerful Liam Neeson. I really liked the ending. More
Sonic Highways
Reviewed by Time Bomb
How to move higher up the bar, after you've done the most important rock bands of the last 25 years and then you have put up another that fi... More
The Endless River
Reviewed by Time Bomb
A musical dialogue with the hereafter. A tribute to Rick Wright. A collage frayed. Fifty minutes of immersion in a timeless sound. A long in... More
Forever
Reviewed by Time Bomb
The literature / horror filmography teaches that the undead must be treated rather rudely: usually necessary to chop their skulls to neutral... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
The Art of McCartney (Amazon Exclusive) (2 CD)
Reviewed by Time Bomb
The project was signed by Ralph Sall, author and producer who began to fix it as far back as 2003. Sall has to his credit other tribute albu... More
The Expendables 3
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"You were stupid enough to get yourself into this mess! And we're the only ones crazy enough to get you out of it!" 2014's The Expendable... More
Lovelace
Reviewed by Stehako
An interesting subject and life that was put in the wrong hands. Poorly directed and edited but you could still appreciate some of the perf... More
The Simpsons
Reviewed by Shanell
The Simpsons can be one of the most famous shows of all time but I don't like episodes from years 2008-present. The modern world still sucks... More
ESPN Films 30 for 30: Broke
Reviewed by Stehako
Unbelievable how many factors go into pro sports athletes' financial demise. And this covers players having issues since the 70s, not just ... More
10 Years
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I wasn't sure what to expect from this flick but I was really surprised about how much I enjoyed it. Indeed, in 2012, Channing Tat... More
Thelma & Louise
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I always had some rather mixed feelings about this flick. In fact, it was a surprise success at the time when it was released and,... More
Interstellar
Reviewed by Exclusive
"We used to look up at the sky and wonder at our place in the stars, now we just look down and worry about our place in the dirt." This w... More
RoboCop
Reviewed by Exclusive
"Alex, we need to work together here. Because I'm the only one with the technology to keep you alive." "Dead or alive, you're coming with m... More
The Guest
Reviewed by Exclusive
"You did the right thing. I don't blame you." I knew nothing about this movie before watching it. I had heard someone describe it as Hall... More
St. Vincent
Reviewed by Exclusive
"She's a lady of the night." "What?! Do you know what that means?" "She works at night?" I love Bill Murray, but this didn't really loo... More
Wish I Was Here
Reviewed by Exclusive
"If I die, I'm going to be so pissed at you." This was another movie about a depressed man in his 30's dealing with death. After the incr... More
This Is Where I Leave You
Reviewed by Exclusive
"Sometimes I think you're too good for me." "Don't be silly, I'm definitely too good for you." I was actually really looking forward to ... More
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, there is a fair chance that my rating might be actually too generous for this movie. First of all, the first issue is that ... More
Spy Kids
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I was always had a hard time with this franchise. Indeed, even though this 1st installment was a surprise success at the box-offic... More
Creepshow
Reviewed by Shanell
I loved the Creepshow series so much but I hated the prologue with the boy being yelled at or slapped by his dad because it's child abuse. T... More
The Judge
Reviewed by Sarah!
Pretty good drama and a great two leads but the movie was I think just too long for me to enjoy. It was good but I didn't quite 'get it' i'm... More
Thunder and the House of Magic
Reviewed by Sarah!
Can I just wrap the animation cat up in my hands and take it home, adorable. The best animation cat I have seen ever as a matter of fact, th... More
Catch Hell
Reviewed by Sarah!
Not a great movie it was just OK. the storyline was really good, but it was good, then boring then good right at the end then it finished, a... More
The Hunger Games
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
At last, I have seen this flick. Indeed, for some movies like this one, I seriously don't care about the hype and, to be honest, I was actu... More