Reviews > Recent reviews

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *I have had this at my theater since it came out, but we weren't allowed to watch it until the 2nd of January via Disney's rules. I e... More
Alpha and Omega 7: The Big Fureeze
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *They spew these out carelessly. *I have no idea why I watch these. It could be my determination to finish stories. *The mains return... More
Actors
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Well, basically, it is another obscure French movie that almost no one has seen here on Listal (apparently, only 3 other Listal members have... More
Alex & Emma
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Back in the 80’s, Rob Reiner was easily one of the most successful American directors but ever since the huge debacle called ‘North’, ... More
Sixteen Candles
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I always had a hard time with John Hughes, but since this movie had a decent reputation,  I thought I might as well check it ... More
Lights Out
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Well, if she's not a ghost then what is she?"Another low-budget fright film from Australian producer James Wan, 2016's Lights Out is one of... More
A Life Less Ordinary
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and I should probably re-watch it at some point. In fact, I actually saw the ... More
Rock Of Ages
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
At first, this movie got some interesting buzz but, after it was released, it turned out to be a critical and commercial flop. Still, even t... More
Yuri!!! On Ice
Reviewed by Gaku Mega
Primero que todo, heche de lado todo lo que esta serie daba como fanservice (excesivo) para los amantes del yaoi, y solo me puse a disfrutar... More
The BFG
Reviewed by Gaku Mega
Esta a sido unas de las peliculas que pude disfrutar durante mi viaje de navidades 2016. "BFG, mi amigo el gigante" son unas de peliculas de... More
The Reluctant Dragon
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Worth a watch less a complete film and more as a curio from the most fertile creative period in the Disney studio’s output. The Reluctant ... More
Absolute Power
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and maybe I should re-watch it at some point. Basically, Clint Eastwood had r... More
The Lover
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and maybe I should re-watch it at some point.  First of all, the fact that I... More
Death Race 2050
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *I have seen a lot of bashing on the trailer and such due to people not understanding that this is meant to look the way it does. *It... More
Heartbeats
Reviewed by fernando
Love it. Dolan at his most genunie ageless intergeneration no matter sexual preference impossible triangle. The end with Xavier screaming fu... More
Long Pants
Reviewed by fernando
Good idea Harry becoming adult the day he puts on his long pants and seduced by a bitch. But too long gags. More
The Scarlet Letter
Reviewed by fernando
Puritanism against love. Sjostrom doesn't need to portrait Gish as a Boston or Salem witch; she is too pure for that. And too dignified whe... More
The War Wagon
Reviewed by fernando
Tongue in old Duke's cheek. Kirk is better since a great introduction as Lomax. Bruce Cabot a good bad guy. Tiomkin's score and location an ... More
The X Files
Reviewed by metonomas
Season 10: Was this written by a 14 year old? Everyone talks like cowboys in 1940ies detective stories performed by a high school poetry c... More
Jason Bourne
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I'm not really sure what to make of this movie. In fact, I think I will need to re-watch it again to make up my mind for good ... More
The Simpsons
Reviewed by markmatinson
i like this movie very much. I think auther has a good sense of humor. Probably most famous animated series in the world, it's The Simpsons ... More
Assassin's Creed
Reviewed by Bml93
Quick review.Even with the track record of poor video game adaptations in mind, the film adaptation of Assassin's Creed is one of my most di... More
Assassin's Creed
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I was actually planning to skip this movie but Nick, my step-son, was really eager to check it out so we still end up watching... More
Sales Cloud: Gravity Infosolutions LLP
Reviewed by Amy Wilson
Sales Cloud Mobile provides period and secure access to your key CRM information from Sales Cloud. Access most important sales data. More
Marketing Cloud: Gravity Infosolutions
Reviewed by Amy Wilson
Marketing Cloud provides the foremost comprehensive set of digital selling solutions for all of your marketing wants. Gravity Infosolution c... More
Analytics Cloud - Gravity Infosolutions
Reviewed by Amy Wilson
Analytics Cloud is a type of cloud service model where data analysis and related services are performed on a public or private......View ... More
The Accused
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and maybe I should re-watch  it at some point. First of all, for Jodie Foste... More
All or Nothing
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and I should probably re-watch it at some point. Still, I remember it very we... More
The Surprise
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
This was already the 3rd Dutch movie I saw this week and, out of the 3, the one I enjoyed the most. First of all, it was the first directing... More
Legionhoster Inc: Cheap Domain Name Search
Reviewed by Anna Smith
Find cheap domain names as quick as you'll sort.  Use Legionhoster's domain name search to seek out the domain that is good for you. All do... More