Reviews > Recent reviews

Long Live the Queen
Reviewed by Lady Doomsinger
This visual novel is rather good for its genre. I'm not usually into Anime or Manga, whether it is in the form of a game, a comic, or a cart... More
McCabe & Mrs. Miller
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It had been a while since I saw a movie directed by Robert Altman and since this one is considered as one of his ultimate masterpieces, I wa... More
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Reviewed by filmbuilder
If you want examples of Tim Burton's work. This is one of the best. It's a dark animated movie (perhaps a bit too scary for kids though). It... More
The Grand Budapest Hotel
Reviewed by jeraboam
Wonderful movie. Witty, imaginative and quirky in true Wes Anderson style. Great performance by Ralph Fiennes as Gustave H. More
Vertigo
Reviewed by OsamaEx
I'm the guy with the reality checks, so you'll read something here that is very different from other reviews. And here it goes................ More
La Boum
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I´m not really sure if it is a really famous movie abroad (he still managed to reach 15 millions viewers across Europe, without counting th... More
Triangle
Reviewed by Halogen
This movie was such a breath of fresh air. I spent the whole thing guessing what the twist was going to be. You know what's more fun than do... More
Transformers: Age of Extinction
Reviewed by mrhoundoom
Before i even begin, i just want to clear something out of the way, and no its not a confession, because i dont feel any shame in saying it,... More
Steel Diver
Reviewed by Markrochip
Steel Diver has a bad rep, but it truly isn't a bad game. As one of the 3DS's launch titles, Steel Diver sometimes feels more like a tech de... More
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Reviewed by Markrochip
NSMB2 is fun, but really doesn't bring anything too new to the franchise. While the new focus for this game is to collect as many coins as ... More
The Terminal
Reviewed by Joshua "LF"
Sometimes, there are films that make me wonder why I even bother to watch cinema. I show respect to the picture by sitting quietly in front... More
I Love You, Man
Reviewed by OsamaEx
A movie where the premise is lame but the execution was perfect. i actually thought that i'm in for a silly movie but end up having a blast... More
Blood runs cold
Reviewed by oleg.yawa
Highly recommend : After the first year in her new career, breakthrough artist Winona (Hanna Oldenburg) heads back to her home town for a ... More
New Year's Eve
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'New Year's Eve' is the all new 'Love Actually'. Except it's not about Christmas but instead New Year's Eve. You would think that with a cas... More
The Moon and the Sledgehammer
Reviewed by kat
Some important news on The Moon & the Sledgehammer. Film can now be streamed online at Seed&Spark. Cost $2.99 (£1.76) for unlimited viewi... More
Saints Row: The Third
Reviewed by Lady Doomsinger
Saints Row the Third has got to be the single most bizarre game I have ever played. Its like GTA on acid. And I like it. The player takes t... More
Hellgate: London
Reviewed by Lady Doomsinger
Hellgate: London is an amazing game with the old concept of demons taking over the world. It seems almost like a wierd merge of a number of ... More
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
Reviewed by Lady Doomsinger
This rather sentimental continuation of The Longest Journey is among the better adventure games I know of. There is plenty of stuff to see a... More
Alice: Madness Returns
Reviewed by Lady Doomsinger
A truly wonderfully macabre game, that I have played over several times. Alice: Madness Returns puts a gothic spin on the classic tale of Al... More
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Reviewed by Lady Doomsinger
Despite my intense hatred of all things MMO, SWTOR (Star Wars: The Old Republic) is actually quite good. It offers a detailed and well-craft... More
Lan Yu
Reviewed by David
This film is so well done the actors are amazing In the roles so full of twist and turns starts and stops,It really pissed me off at times A... More
Burning Blue
Reviewed by Polsko
Set in the 1990s, when “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” was standard operating procedure in the United States Navy, Burning Blue examines the... More
Batman Begins
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
For Nolan, it is where the whole thing really started. I mean, many people, included me, had noticed him before, above all thanks to 'Mement... More
Triage
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
For many years, Colin Farrell seemed to be on the verge to become the next best thing but he never really managed to fulfil these promises. ... More
Choir of echoes
Reviewed by catcarlo
Va bene che i posti di villeggiatura di massa mettono sempre un po’ di tristezza (specie se fuori stagione, specie se si affacciano su un ... More
Bedazzled
Reviewed by DuckNation
While this remake may not on the same level of its original its still a decent enough comedy and not as bad as others make it out to be. I k... More
Two Brothers
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
There was a time when Jean-Jacques Annaud was one of the most inspiring French directors, one of the few who managed to develop a decent car... More
Elysium
Reviewed by OsamaEx
I went into this one thinking "man, i'm going to get disappointed", i mean the movie have 6.7 on IMDb and that's not good, and then i spent ... More
Enemy
Reviewed by Reno
Whoever watched the movie 'Prisoners' will definitely expect like the much mount Everest, because it was the next feature film from the same... More
Heli
Reviewed by Reno
An independent Mexican crime-drama. It was chosen to represent the country in the 86th academy awards. The story of a brother and sister. Th... More