Reviews > Recent reviews

Zoolander 2
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I really didn't like 'Zoolander' at all so I didn't expect much from this sequel but since this movie was available on Netflix... More
The First Legion
Reviewed by fernando
More demosntrative than dramatic. Most explained in dialogues than in action, Boyer is a bit tedious opposing Lyle Bettger, till the incredi... More
Star of Midnight
Reviewed by fernando
'Thin man' copy with same Powell and otherwise Rogers. Too idiot plot trying to be smart and quick. Good support actors. More
Castle of the Banned Lovers
Reviewed by fernando
Freda knows how to use scope, wants to deal with pervertion (but doesn't catch it), and tries to make goo scenes with Presle and Cervi becua... More
The Secret of Convict Lake
Reviewed by fernando
Huis clos western by a non western director, Michael Gordon, who wants good characters instead of action and landscape. Tierney more mature ... More
The Man I Married
Reviewed by fernando
Too serious because of its time, but a touch of "Above of suspicion" (MGM similar charade) with the addition od the husband became a nazi. More
Red Line 7000
Reviewed by fernando
Hawksian it is, but so poor. Howard trasnfers his men's aerial brotherhood, to the race tracks and to the new liberated women; but with a li... More
Il tenente Giorgio
Reviewed by fernando
Blessed Matarazzo's melodramas. Here is the period piece, bandits and soldiers, bur they stop, Girotti whoe else, in the middle of a familia... More
The Unknown Soldier
Reviewed by MarkusT90
THE UNKNOWN HEROES I didn’t had any huge expectations towards this movie, considering I have seen Edvin Laine’s original film countless ... More
Your Name
Reviewed by Skyline
This is a really good movie. The art direction is amazingly well done, the soundtrack is good, the story is well written and if your heart i... More
Call Me by Your Name ...
Reviewed by Joe Alwyn
una historia romantica hermosa y sensacional , personajes carismaticos , actuaciones excelentes, desarrollo lento pero bueno, para nada pret... More
Tampopo
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since it was on the '1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die' list, I was quite eage... More
Unbreakable (2000)
Reviewed by walterwhite
with a story made in the best possible way even if it bored someone average and something cooler than superhero movies with solid performan... More
Bubble Trouble
Reviewed by TrekMedic
By the mid-50s, The Three Stooges' popularity was waning: Curly Howard was sidelined by health issues and Howard brother Shemp was a relucta... More
Black Panther
Reviewed by The Gilman
I wish i could give this movie more than two thumbs down. Talk about being unimpressed. Just a complete letdown. All i can say is that Micha... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey (1991)
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though I usually don't like at all comedies dealing with moronic characters, I have to admit that I do have a weak spot for 'Bill &... More
The Lobster (2015...
Reviewed by Marlon Carreon
Retorcida y cruda, The Lobster es una historia no convencional acerca de la soledad y el amor. Muy rara pero a la vez muy unica. Yorgos lath... More
Night Shift (1982...
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since it was the last movie directed by Ron Howard that I hadn't seen so far, I was quite eager to check it out. Well, it took me many years... More
Reviewed by cabrerawrk
Literatura divertida, llena de referencias que harán sonreír al lector, y un mundo atractivo, junto a una trama y personajes básico, pero... More
Happy Together
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I already saw this movie but since it was such a long time ago, I was really eager to check it out again. Well, I really enjoyed the damned ... More
Raise the Red Lantern
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Just a couple of days ago, I saw ‘Huo zhe’ also directed by Zhang Yimou and starring Gong Li, and since I enjoyed this movie so much I w... More
The Key to Rebecca ...
Reviewed by laureenofscotts
I've seen this film long time ago. Film based on the book of Ken Follett, it is the true story of the Nazi spy Johannes Eppler (also known ... More
Reviewed by hulkargh
Seen on theaters today. Yes, it is the terrible slap that was expected while fearing of being disappointed. Finally a blockbuster at once sm... More
When Marnie Was There
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I was recently catching up on Hayao Miyazaki's work and one of my colleagues suggested me to also watch this Ghibli production even if Miyaz... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? ...
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since this movie has a really solid reputation, I was really eager to check it out. Well, even though I really liked it, to be honest, I was... More
Reviewed by walterwhite
the story was beautiful although I did not read the book Spielberg did the adaptation well, as he demonstrates gives a vision of virtual r... More
A Fantastic Woman
Reviewed by fernando
Prefiero "Gloria" pero Lelio está bien; caracter fuerte que soporta bien la historia (los secundarios son débiles) y con sutiles toques fa... More
Saturday's Children
Reviewed by fernando
Big surprise. As if Sherman and Warner anticipates neorrealism in Hollywood. Maxwell Anderson play has excelletn dialogues and characters. More
God's Gift to Women
Reviewed by fernando
At least Curtiz works on its rythm and vitality. Bot a lousy script with long reiterative sequences. More
Christine
Reviewed by fernando
A surprise. Campos let you, subtle, inside all the ambitiosn and frustrations, of Chrisitne, it takes time to have some revelations, for ins... More