Reviews > Recent reviews

Not as a Stranger
Reviewed by fernando
To watch just for the cast, a washed melodrama, with some edge in the nonchalance of Gloria Grahame, and De Havilland's discoviering she is ... More
Guardians of the Galaxy
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'Guardians of the Galaxy' is one of the best Marvel movies, a masterpiece! Up there with 'The Avengers' and probably even better! 'Guardians... More
The Librarians
Reviewed by TrekMedic
Taken from the series of successful TV movie. Dean Devlin, TNT and a stable of contemporary characters actors, mix in some standard sci-fi/f... More
Eternal Hope
Reviewed by tersanay
I am finally having my faith in indie authors restored. This book was just as good as the first one. It had action and heartbreak and my abs... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Sovereign Hope (A Young Adult Paranormal Romance)
Reviewed by tersanay
Wow! The last time I finished an ebook and was this excited about it was over a year ago. This book had everything I want. The writing was g... More
Perfect Scoundrels
Reviewed by tersanay
I liked it. I really did. It's just that the corporate espionage stuff isn't as good as the art thieving stuff was. More
Hopeless
Reviewed by tersanay
Maybe this NA thing isn't for me. Everyone is so whiny and angsty and the guys are always controlling and ridiculous. Didn't finish this on... More
Vengeance Bound
Reviewed by tersanay
So here's the thing. I think, for the first time ever, that I am too old for this YA book. It was far too repetitive and angsty for me. Pote... More
For Darkness Shows the Stars
Reviewed by tersanay
Oh this book. How do you rate a book where nothing seemed to happen and you aren't sure why you liked it but you also know you couldn't put ... More
Crash
Reviewed by tersanay
I'm not going to rate this one because I didn't finish it. I've met the author. She's super nice. But I'm just not sure this series is for m... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Collide (Collide series Book 1)
Reviewed by tersanay
Sometimes a free kindle book will surprise you. It will be so much more than you ever thought a free story could be. This is not one of thos... More
Falling Kingdoms
Reviewed by tersanay
This is on of those books where I can't figure out why I didn't love it. It was high fantasy of the best sort. Wars, magic, princesses, inte... More
Burying Water: A Novel
Reviewed by tersanay
I think I'm in love with K. A. Tucker. Hear me out, I'm not a fan of contemporary or romance or new adult. I like my books with princes and ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
At Grave's End (Night Huntress, Book 3)
Reviewed by tersanay
Proceed with caution. Within this book is a wonderfully told story. There just happen to be zombies as well. And not the funny kind either. ... More
Small Time Crooks
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
If I recall correctly, I saw this movie in the movie theater when I was living in England. At the time, I was still a huge Woody Allen's fan... More
Citizen Kane
Reviewed by filmbuilder
After 74 years of existance, I have finally seen 'Citizen Kane' and how is it? Brilliant! One of the best movies ever! 'Citizen Kane' fea... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Other Side Of Dawn (The Tomorrow Series, Book 7)
Reviewed by Villiana
The last part of the ‘Tomorrow’ series is beyond me. I have to admit that I’m very sad that I had to say goodbye to the people with w... More
Surfer, Dude
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It was yet another movie that I had on dvd for ages so it was really time to watch the damned thing. Recently, Matthew McConaughey has made ... More
The Scorpion King 4: Quest for Power
Reviewed by BAMF
So they made a fourth installment to The Scorpion King spin-offs. I have to say I have no idea why I decided to watch this other than to see... More
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"I have a message for President Snow: You can torture or bombed us, blasted our district to the grounds. But do you see that ? Fire Is Catch... More
The Drop
Reviewed by BAMF
The three main actors are the reason I was interested in this if nothing else. The premise is decent, but doesn't really sound like anything... More
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Reviewed by filmbuilder
That's it! I've finished the tetralogy of 'Indiana Jones' with 'The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull'. Some people like it and some people hate ... More
My Foolish Heart
Reviewed by fernando
Forget it is based in a Salinger story. Robson is OK handling love encounters and disencounters between cool Dana Andrews and OK Susan Haywa... More
The Grinch
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'The Grinch' is a decent movie. It's not great but the visual effects are! 'The Grinch' is a good movie! I like Jim Carrey's performance ... More
Sneakers
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, it has been a while since I have seen this flick but I will probably re-watch it at some point. Nowadays, the box-office has drast... More
The Snapper
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been ages since I have seen this flick but I still recall it with pleasure. It belongs to a trilogy of books written by... More
The Maze Runner
Reviewed by DuckNation
The Maze Runner is a good movie but its nothing great. Although For me it felt like the movie left out a lot of details the book had but im ... More
Numbers
Reviewed by 186FleetStreet
Now, if only Charlie Eppes was my math teacher my senior year of high school instead of the woman I had... I would've learned so much more. ... More
Ask Me Anything
Reviewed by BAMF
I was intrigued by this for Brittany Robertson and Gia Mantegna for reasons. It seems also it has quite an interesting cast. Another thing t... More
King Boxer: Five Fingers of Death
Reviewed by Artie S.
More plot holes than the whole Batman franchise, but who cares? So freakin' entertaining. It's just another Shaw Brothers classic, with amaz... More