Reviews > Recent reviews

The Increasing Demand of Converting a Design from ...
Reviewed by avalewis
With the increasing number of businesses going online, website design’s demand has skyrocketed. Part of the process of website design is n... More
The Advantages of having Mobile Business App
Reviewed by avalewis
Mobile app designers have recently seen that the demand for mobile apps has increased. Most business establishments understand the worth of ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Benefits of Website for Small Business Startup Com...
Reviewed by avalewis
For a small business owner, it is crucial to have your own website running and up to provide the most booming opportunities possible for you... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
How to Find an Affordable Freelance Web Designer i...
Reviewed by avalewis
Website development is a team effort and finding a good and affordable web designer is crucial. It is a daunting task. While large organizat... More
Nerve
Reviewed by BAMF
I like these kind of movies a lot. The concept is definitely not new, but hopefully the scenario and maybe the reasoning could be. It has an... More
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
At some point,  I bought this movie on DVD but, for some reasons, I sold it afterwards which is too bad because it could have been pretty n... More
Billy Elliot
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I saw this movie and maybe I should check it out again at some point. Still, I remember it very well... More
Saboteur
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I thought I already saw this movie but I actually got it confused with ‘Sabotage’, another thriller that Alfred Hitchcock did direct 6 y... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Does IT Matter? Information Technology and the Cor...
Reviewed by Ronald Kister
Great... More
Information Technology: An Introduction
Reviewed by Ronald Kister
Lots of information provided in it.. More
Vacation
Reviewed by Arphahat
Well, they tried, but the jokes fell short and felt forced. There were a couple of amusing spots, but not enough to make it worth watching. ... More
The Animal World
Reviewed by JxSxPx
The major problem with The Animal World, which which renders the film practically unwatchable today, can be traced directly back to this quo... More
It Came from Beneath the Sea
Reviewed by JxSxPx
The acting and directing are a step-up from The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms in It Came from Beneath the Sea, but its Ray Harryhausen’s quirk... More
True Memoirs of an International Assassin
Reviewed by BAMF
When I saw the trailer for this I was reminded of a mix of Spy and The Do-Over. Both of which I thought wouldn't be all that great, but they... More
G.I. Jane
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I actually already saw this movie but since it was a while back and since I had it on DVD, I thought I might as well check it out again. Aft... More
Reviewed by Cane Corso Puppies
Check Out The Website http://www.bluekingscanecorso.com/puppies-for-sale/ for more information on Cane Corso Breeder. Cane Corso Breeder can... More
Reviewed by Cane Corso Puppies
Visit To The Website http://www.bluekingscanecorso.com/breeders/ for more information on Cane Corso Breeders. Cane Corso Breeders, we know t... More
Reviewed by Cane Corso Puppies
Check this link right here http://www.bluekingscanecorso.com/puppies/ for more information on Cane Corso Puppy. If you would like to visit o... More
Reviewed by Cane Corso Puppies
Pop over to this web-site http://www.bluekingscanecorso.com/cane-corso-puppies-for-sale/ for more information on Cane Corso Puppies For Sale... More
Romeo + Juliet
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I actually already saw this movie but since it was a while back and since I had it on DVD, I thought I might as well check it out again.  W... More
The Great Buck Howard
Reviewed by gdedas
John Malkovich is really a great actor, but in this film his acting is just unbelievable...the film is not something special, but I could no... More
Lumines: Electronic Symphony
Good Work! More
Electronic Labyrinth THX 1138 4EB
Nice Trailer! More
Electronic Super Joy
Wow! Great. More
Brazil
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. It is considered by many a... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Business without Borders: A Strategic Guide to Glo...
Reviewed by Steve Nollau
Perfect for global marketing More
Zootopia
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Right now, according to IMDb, this is the best movie released in 2016 so far which could mean 2 things. First, it could mean that it is actu... More
Electronic Labyrinth THX 1138 4EB
Reviewed by Craig Curk
Good Job! More
Yoga Hosers
Reviewed by BAMF
I really don't get the hate with Kevin Smith's new genre. I really liked Red State. While Tusk was quite strange I thought it was pretty ent... More
Income Tax Sappy
Reviewed by Marcela Kane
Great Movie.................................................................................................................................... More