Reviews > Recent reviews

Somewhere
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since Sofia  Coppola is usually an interesting director, I was quite eager to watch this movie and since it won the Golden Lion at Venice Â... More
Three Kings
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
We often talk about how some actors (like Ben Affleck or Matthew McConaughey) managed to make some impressive come-backs in their career but... More
Galaxy Quest
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember it very well, when this movie was released, even though it wasn’t really a box-office success, it still become a cult-classic s... More
Blue Is The Warmest Color
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since this movie managed to win the Golden Palm at the Cannes Film Festival, I was quite eager to check it out. Eventually, I was quite blow... More
The Beginner's Guide
Reviewed by jessplayin
This game is hard to describe, but it's a must play for any fan of authentic and beautiful storytelling. Narrator doubts, moral ambiguity, a... More
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Reviewed by jessplayin
More fun than the first one, but the game feels like it's trying too hard to be Uncharted 2. Still a fan of the original tomb raiders at hea... More
Firewatch
Reviewed by jessplayin
Amazing game, amazing story, amazing graphics. This game is the epitome of what a small indie studio with a solid story and a passion for ga... More
Until Dawn
Reviewed by jessplayin
Overall this game didn't seem to really know what story it wanted to tell. Did it want to be the ghost story? The serial killer story? etc e... More
Beyond: Two Souls
Reviewed by jessplayin
While the ending is a bit disappointing, Beyond Two Souls is a breathtakingly beautiful story told in an engaging manner. Must play. More
Heavy Rain
Reviewed by jessplayin
While graphically beautiful and told in an interesting fashion, Heavy Rain is an overall disappointing. Focusing on red herrings to hold tog... More
The Forest
Reviewed by BAMF
Natalie Dormer enough said. I have been meaning to watch this one specifically because she is in this. Also because the Suicide Forest is su... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Alpha and Omega: The Legend of the Saw Toothed Cav...
Reviewed by BAMF
It looks like everyone returns again for this sequel. The pups are still looking a bit off as expected. Richard Rich really has lost his min... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Kids will howl over Just Joking Cats, and we’re ...
Reviewed by bookvideo
What’s funnier than cat videos? Cat jokes! Find hundreds of infectiously funny feline jokes, facts, and photos in this adorable book for k... More
All That Jazz
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Heavily indebted to Federico Fellini’s 8 ½ in its combination of reality and fantasy in exploring the artistic mind and temperament, All ... More
Castle
Reviewed by MarkusT90
PEN AND A GUN I don't usually like cop shows or movies anymore. I was big fan of those when i was a kid. Lethal Weapons, Die Hards, almost a... More
Black Sails
Reviewed by MarkusT90
YO HO, YO HO! A PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME First season was little bit lacky. Premise was good, characters interesting and colorful and sets glori... More
Once Upon a Time
Reviewed by MarkusT90
YET FAR FROM HAPPY ENDING First of all, im a fan of the fairy tales. I loved them when i was a kid and i love them still, even when im grown... More
Ghost
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and maybe I should re-watch it at some point. Basically, it is one of those t... More
Alpha and Omega 3: The Great Wolf Games
Reviewed by BAMF
Well at least Richard Rich returned to the sequel even if his previous one was extremely lackluster. Tom Kane also returns as the writer. Do... More
Alpha And Omega 2: A Howl-iday Adventure
Reviewed by BAMF
I honestly can't remember much of anything from the first one. All I know is that I didn't like it. I don't like leaving things unfinished t... More
He Never Died
Reviewed by BAMF
I've been meaning to watch this. It's a curiousity as I have seen it categorized in so many genres. The cast is quite interesting as well wi... More
Grease
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Inexplicably the highest grossing movie musical ever, Grease is a soulless, synthetic experience. There's no real personality here to speak ... More
Cabaret
Reviewed by JxSxPx
I came across Cabaret the first time at a highly formative time in my life. I was around 11 or 12, and I found it on cable. Clearly, I didnâ... More
Arthur Christmas
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some good things about this movie, I was quite eager to check it out. On top of that, I always had a weak spot for the ... More
Guilty Pleasure
Reviewed by F Λ E
This album is so raw .. It's like Ashley Tisdale just thought fuck it I won't be someone I'm not for other people even her fans. To be hones... More
Avalanche Sharks
Reviewed by BAMF
Bored on Netflix again. I love sharks and hotties in bikinis so I figured why not. I know it will be the typical ridiculous SyFy channel far... More
Reviewed by geojones100
When news came out ... More
Reviewed by BAMF
Pros: 1. Ben Affleck rocks the role of Bruce Wayne/Batman. 2. The beginning up until a certain point is actually pretty awesome. 3. The acti... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 1 comment
Reviewed by Avian
This move is only barely, passably, entertaining, due to the excessively cheesy parts and the amount of suspension of disbelief I had to pra... More
Under The Dome
Reviewed by Cinemine
The concept could be interesting but gets mediocre and pathetic quite quickly. Bunch of people remains trapped under a dome and becomes a c... More