Reviews > Recent reviews

The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window an...
Reviewed by Oneslayerlover
Fabulously weird, laugh out loud funny, a film that could only have been made in Scandanavia. Robert Gustafsson is glorious in the central ... More
Aladdin
Reviewed by lesiid
Excellent jeux de plateforme/aventure tiré du film de Disney, respectant très bien la trame du film, le jeu est un must-have pour la SNES,... More
Heaven Is for Real
Reviewed by OsamaEx
I was really interested in seeing the Hollywood aspect of this story, i have read so much about it since i saw the trailer, and i knew too m... More
Now You See Me
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'Now You See Me' was a nice surprise in my opinion. The action scenes are too weird but the cast is great, the plot is clever and the script... More
Power Rangers Megaforce
Reviewed by Azure
Just finished this. Just tries to run off the nostalgia of MMPR while bringing new kids into the franchise. All the characters are one dimen... More
Wild Things
Reviewed by The O.P.
Let the numbers speak alone: on IMDb.com 54,434 male users voted on this flick, against 10,520 females. The 5 to 1 ratio is no surprise give... More
Sansho the Bailiff
Reviewed by Kenji
Drawing on a popular traditional tale and a 1915 novella by Mori Ogai, Mizoguchi’s Sansho the Bailiff/Sanshô dayû (1954) is a jidai-geki... More
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Reviewed by BAMF
I love Marvel movies. I wasn't able to see this when it first came out, but I finally saw it now. I love the cast and the new additions are ... More
Black Venus
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Nowadays, Abdellatif Kechiche is one of the most heralded French(speaking) directors in the world. Indeed, his last movie, ‘La vie d’Ad... More
Blue Ruin
Reviewed by Reno
Unknown cast and crew, probably could have gone unnoticed if it was not attended film festivals. Todays Sci-fi and Fantasy cinema world 'rev... More
Zulu
Reviewed by Reno
It is not a remake of the '64 movie because of having the same name, but a story based on a novel of the same name. It is about the secret e... More
The Nativity Story
Reviewed by Stehako
A "realistic" interpretation of Jesus' origin, likely trying to profit off the "Passion" success. Probably a film I won't have a desire to ... More
Alps
Reviewed by Stehako
Starts off strange and gets stranger, but not in a memorable way. I ended up getting annoyed by the characters and looked for evolutions th... More
The Warrior's Way
Reviewed by Stehako
I really like the genre blending and the special and digital effects. The action was great but the story is completely average. More
Detropia
Reviewed by Stehako
This inefficient documentary on the sad state of Detroit makes the tried inspiration ineffective. The subject matter is no doubt interestin... More
The Green Mile
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Back in 1994, Frank Darabont made ‘ The Shawshank Redemption’ but it was a flop at the box-office and even though it was nominated for 7... More
Point Break
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It has been a while since I saw this flick so I thought it was time to give it a 2nd chance. Even though it is not really great in my opinio... More
Youth & Young Manhood
Reviewed by catcarlo
Quel che stupisce non è che I Kings of Leon continuino a fare dischi – seppur sempre più prescindibili – ma che questo loro debutto si... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Self Attack (and all the following facts)
Reviewed by catcarlo
I tre o quattro sfaccendati che hanno la bontà di leggermi sanno che, in occasione dell’ultimo contest ‘Eppur si muove’ a Monticelli ... More
Speed Racer
Reviewed by Stehako
This movie is one of the coolest looking movie but the dialogue and script is horrendous and the actors look lost, probably because they're ... More
JCVD
Reviewed by Stehako
The muscles from Brussels plays himself in a film that's actually more watchable than laughable... could be a first for the actor. More
Instinct
Reviewed by Stehako
These filmmakers clearly have poor instinct. Cuba clearly trying too hard to match the successful energy of "Jerry Maguire" but can't becau... More
Georgia
Reviewed by Stehako
Two annoying characters bring each other down and bring me down. I'm feeling down just writing this shoddy review. More
Sempre
Reviewed by catcarlo
Con i dischi degli Statuto funziona così, almeno con quelli che ho ascoltato: il primo pezzo spacca tutto e tutti facendo ballare anche le ... More
The Do-Deca-Pentathlon
Reviewed by Stehako
Returning to their mumblecore style, the Duplass Brothers make what seems like an co-autobiography. Sadly it doesn't have the cleverness an... More
A Cat in Paris
Reviewed by Stehako
A delightful animated adventure that felt long, more appropriate for a short. I appreciate small production houses continuing to make alter... More
Hot Tub Time Machine
Reviewed by Stehako
An ode to the 80s John Cusack movies... with John Cusack. Another example of a funny premise with too many stupid gags mixed in with funny ... More
Mansome
Reviewed by Stehako
Spurlock attempts to make another entertaining doc. There are certainly some highlights but I was ultimately just grossed out by the end an... More
Daredevil
Reviewed by Stehako
The least daring superhero movie I've seen. The writing - bad. The direction - bad. The acting - bad. The set design and art direction..... More
Rampart
Reviewed by Stehako
A hell of a cast for such a messy movie. Harrelson pulls off the bad-ass cop routine and I like some of the camera techniques; but the stor... More