Reviews > Recent reviews

High Tension
Reviewed by Sarah!
Day Twenty-Three // 31 Day Horror Challenge A highly enjoyable movie, good cast a good direction and a lot of great scenes that don't see... More
Let The Right One In
Reviewed by Sarah!
Day Twenty-Four // 31 Day Horror Challenge AWESOME! In probably a million and one ways. A great story and tense atmosphere made me like i... More
Let's Be Cops
Reviewed by Sarah!
Just like A Haunted House but still with a Wayans dude in it. Just really not that funny. A good try and the trailer made this movie funny b... More
[REC]
Reviewed by Sarah!
Day Twenty-Five // 31 Day Horror Challenge Not as overrated to me as it is to everyone else, that's why I haven't watched it yet at all, ... More
Seeking a Friend for the End of the World
Reviewed by ARThmhd
Even with a kind of unique for a romantic-comedy-drama film topic, I' ve become really bored of this "boring-unintresting-but-kind guy meets... More
Betty Blue
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, it has been a while since I have seen this flick but since it is quite a cult-classic in France, I was quite eager to check it out... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
For Your Eyes Only: Behind the Scenes of the James...
Reviewed by Donna69
Brilliant work Mr. Giammarco! This is one of the most candid, entertaining and informative books about the James Bond films written from th... More
Deadfall
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this flick but since there was a pretty cool cast, I was quite eager to check it out. Eventually,... More
The Ring
Reviewed by dannyjai
I liked it but sorry America if it ant broke don't fix it, I really don't know why Americans feel the need to take excellent Japanese horror... More
The Mist
Reviewed by dannyjai
I loved the mist mostly because of the ending, it has an ending that is brilliant. The simplicity of the horror is what I liked as well, and... More
Valentine
Reviewed by dannyjai
I would not even classify Valentine as a horror, more of a bore fest the only thing it has going for it is a bevy of beauties for young teen... More
Now Is Good
Reviewed by dannyjai
Now is good is another tale of a young girl with cancer, I watched The Fault in Our Stars and can't not help compare it because they are ver... More
Syriana
Reviewed by OsamaEx
It's a political movie that handle a large portion of U.S government policy overseas, it handle politics surrounding oil companies and terro... More
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Reviewed by 7omens
Just got n played Call of Duty AW all day. Lame same old same old nothing new,multi player doesnt live up, storys been done, and this chick ... More
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Reviewed by 7omens
Walk of Shame
Reviewed by soulistic
This movie is quiet hilarious. Also the cast is filled with comedians who are notable for their comedic roles. "How you kno she be wearing ... More
The Hunt for Red October
Reviewed by Joshua "LF"
Age is a funny thing. A movie can receive dozens of accolades and audience approval in the 80's, but audiences might reject the film 20 yea... More
The Underwater City
Reviewed by TrekMedic
A fairly "dry" (haha) but optimistic melodrama posing as science fiction. The "faux" underwater SCUBA sequences, complete with soap bubbles ... More
A to Z
Reviewed by TrekMedic
I watched the first four episodes (A to D) and found the show was more chaotic than sweet. The supporting cast wasn't supportive and, absen... More
Timerider
Reviewed by djprojexion
Timerider: The Adventure of Lyle Swann is a mildly entertaining time travel movie from the mind of enigmatic musician and former Monkees fro... More
Three Colours: Blue
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It has been a while since I have watched this flick and, to be honest, I think I might have been too young when I first watched it. Indeed, ... More
The Man Women Want
Reviewed by pratikmunj
Hi all i wish to download or buy this full film.. can anyone help and provide me an inofrmation from where can i get it ? thanks More
All About My Mother
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Pedro Almodovar is one of those directors that I have always admired but he never became a personal favorite of mine. Indeed, he is what you... More
Waiting
Reviewed by geojones100
Unforgettable sad story of unrequited love in two fronts: the legal and the taboo. Mesmerizing in its emotional study and heartbreaking in i... More
Gentlemen Broncos
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I wasn't sure what to expect from this flick and the main reason I watched it was because I have a major weak spot for Sam Rockwe... More
Children of Men
Reviewed by hurt.raven114
Totally surprising movie. Excellently plotted and ingenious future display .Cinematography and direction very clever . It displays a very d... More
Jiro Dreams of Sushi
Reviewed by Avian
A true feat of cinematography. The immense effort Jiro and his apprentices puts into their craft is inspiring. One can only hope to be that ... More
Boyhood
Reviewed by Avian
Very draggy. This is a coming of age movie, but I do wish he could have come of age a lot faster. Cool concept, very dry story. I guess that... More
Magic in the Moonlight
Reviewed by idiotes99
``­아­시­안­­바카라­­\\`『 H­E­H­E­4­1­6­.­C­O­M』``\έίмч ぷ→ m­v­9­0­0­.­t­k ←ぷ... More
Scarface
Reviewed by hurt.raven114
just re-watched it . Incredible , ingenious and Unmatched performance carried out by Al Pacino in the role of Tony Montana . story goes sa... More