Reviews > Recent reviews

I, Tonya
Reviewed by fernando
I like the sincerity to strike on the hipocrits around the skating sports. Its not the purpose of the film to consider Tonya is half innocen... More
The Day After
Reviewed by fernando
La puesta en duda de la identidad en el relato de la infidelidad,que siempre es intriga y engaño. La chica es confundida por la esposa con ... More
Wonderstruck
Reviewed by fernando
Todd Haynes meets Jumanji, or child adventures in a museum, mmmhh, just to rescue the silent film images with Julianne Moore in a Lilian Gis... More
Beauty and the Beast
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since this movie had been a huge box-office hit in 2017, I was quite eager to check it out. Well, to be honest, even though I wasn't complet... More
The Big Sick
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
One of the most unexpected movie-going delights of 2017, The Big Sick is much more than just another fluffy Hollywood romantic comedy. Writt... More
The Vampire and the Ballerina
Reviewed by TrekMedic
I'm not sure how many times I'll have to post WTF? to satisfy the 50 character minimum requirement for posting reviews. So many things wron... More
You're Only Young Twice
Reviewed by eightieslad
Great opener for this fabulous traditional sitcom with its sterling cast. I love each and every episode, although "The Birthday Girl" episod... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
You're Only Young Twice: The Complete Fourth Serie...
Reviewed by eightieslad
Fabulous final series of visits to the Paradise Lodge Superior Residence For Retired Gentlefolk. The standard is excellent and stand-out epi... More
The Man with the Iron Fists
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
When I heard that RZA, the leader of the Wu Tang Clan, was coming with his own martial-arts flick, it sounded like something quite amazing. ... More
Ferdinand
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Why do these thin children’s stories get blown out of proportion for feature length films? The greatness of something like The Story of Fe... More
Dunkirk
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Darkest Hour from the other side, and with many of the same problems as that film, Dunkirk is possibly director Christopher Nolan’s most e... More
Darkest Hour
Reviewed by JxSxPx
You can take one look at the trailer or promotional materials and know exactly what type of movie Darkest Hour is. Handsomely mounted in tha... More
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
Reviewed by walterwhite
this is a fucking masterpiece of dark humor and drama the story perfectly manages the drama without leaving the humor behind a cast of wel... More
Blue Bloods
Reviewed by hearthrobrebel
This show asks the hard questions, without giving the easy answers. It’s centrist, in a very high-tension kind of way. On the right, ther... More
Thor: The Dark World
Reviewed by faisalahmad
This film THOR was wonderful and amazing story. I watched this movie five to six time this movie never feel bore its was very enjoyable to r... More
High Spirits
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Yesterday, I saw 'Byzantium' which was the most recent movie directed by Neil Jordan so I decided to watch afterwards another movie he made ... More
Overdrive
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
Overdrive is such a brazen, barefaced attempt to cash in on the success of the long-running Fast & Furious franchise that you almost hav... More
Orca: The Killer Whale
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
Produced by Italian filmmaking luminary Dino De Laurentiis, 1977's Orca: The Killer Whale represents a brazen attempt to capitalize on the a... More
Byzantium
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since I always had a weak spot for Neil Jordan's work, I was quite eager to check it... More
The Railway Man
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I had actually no idea what this movie was about but since there was a nice cast involved, I thought I might as well check it ... More
Love & Other Drugs
Reviewed by Aimal
Ookay! That was weird! I mean I liked Jake Gyllenhall and Anne Hathaway, and they were So cute together, but Am I the only one who was "Okay... More
On the Beach at Night Alone
Reviewed by fernando
An actress in crisis, good theme for a moderated narcisistic, korenaoccidentalized referenced director as Sang-soo. Good pre ending in the r... More
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
Reviewed by fernando
New kind of blaxploitation, as if the 60s or 70s were in its splendour. Frances McDormand is almost a fantastic heroine, bombing the police ... More
The Shape of Water
Reviewed by Arphahat
A fun fairy tale. Only big issue I had with it was her quickness to embrace the monster for apparently no reason when first learning of it a... More
Tickled
Reviewed by fernando
Begins as a research on erotic weirdness and ends in an impeachment against abusce and empowerment in the web. More
Dangsinjasingwa dangsinui geot
Reviewed by fernando
A nouvelle vague sprit, surviving in Corea, with a contagious lovably psicotic girl, decieving herserlf more than other, more than the one m... More
On Body and Soul
Reviewed by fernando
So predictable, affected,almost arty an animalist with human paralell love story; that is uneasy moving. More
The Florida Project
Reviewed by fernando
It makes no sense if you don't understand where the hell is and what an ignored hell could be living in the edges of Orlando. Monster tender... More
Love, Rosie
Reviewed by Aimal
I can't believe it took me that long to watch the movie, I knew it accidentally from some Multicouples Video on YouTube but there was always... More
Call Me by Your Name
Reviewed by fernando
I love it. The formative summer of real breaking but not broken characters, its a classical european tale, chejovian or whatever, with a gre... More