Reviews > Recent reviews

Valley of Love
Reviewed by fernando
A surprise. Good two great actors film, so great Depardieu is someone as himself (his gag signing as De Niro is ok); with terrorific mystic ... More
The Assassin
Reviewed by fernando
Beautiful, amazing nonviolent, bloodless fights with the fighters leaving each other in strange peace, seizing reluctantly its prey. Contemp... More
Truman
Reviewed by fernando
Tu mejor amigo es el mejor amigo de tu perro; una exploración sentimental, no cursi ni intensa, nice, de ese juego de sentimientos. Buenos ... More
Run A Webinar By Sam Bakker Review
Reviewed by imreview
Run A Webinar is the first webinar software of it’s kind to come out that doesnt use Google Hangouts! YES that’s right! Your customers... More
Hafen der Düfte
Reviewed by Hennÿ
if you think you can bear another german movie woven around the actress Veronica Ferres then you can try. But V.F. is not underacting, - she... More
Father, Son & Holy Cow
Reviewed by Hennÿ
strange funny humour of polish countryside and the luck and misfortune of love... classical music, a catholic narrowminded mother, a cow..... More
Space Buddies
Reviewed by BAMF
Of course they go to space. I mean every series eventually ends up in space. This will be the first to not include any of the original chara... More
Spotlight
Reviewed by geojones100
... More
Spy
Reviewed by burnodo
I have to say, I liked this movie. I was ready to abandon ship after 15-20 minutes, but the good comedy increased and it morphed into a real... More
Snow Buddies
Reviewed by BAMF
There are way too many movies in this series I swear. Robert Vince continues in the directors chair. Anna McRoberts stays on as the writer a... More
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Reviewed by JxSxPx
I’m on the fence about this one. Stanley Donen’s direction is effervescent, Michael Kidd’s choreography is unique and lively, the scor... More
Troop Beverly Hills
Reviewed by coffee-boy
the first time I sat through this movie with my twins, I did just that; I SAT through it! two days ago I baby-sat my niece (all of 8 going o... More
Air Buddies
Reviewed by BAMF
Now begins the talking animal sequels. Also the end of the sports aspects. I am confused about something which hopefully this explains. Are ... More
Mala Noche
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I have always been interested in Gus Van Sant's work, obviously, I was quite eager to check his directing debut. Basically, like many ... More

Reviewed by BAMF
For some reason this site is only showing this page whenever I try to upload it by IMDB. I don't know what's going on with that. Anyways so ... More
Air Bud: Seventh Inning Fetch
Reviewed by BAMF
So I am continuing on. This one looks like it's about to fall back to the bottom again. I mean a raccoon and another set of dognappers. I me... More
Air Bud: World Pup
Reviewed by BAMF
So I'm continuing on with the Air Bud series. It seems like Kevin Zegers is the only actor this series can mantain. I swear he can't keep an... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Hydravid Cloud Review - Best Video Marketing Softw...
Reviewed by imreview
Read more: http://digirecom.com/hydravid-cloud-review HydraVid Cloud is a desktop software to help you make review or demo videos and upload... More
Singin' in the Rain
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Singin’ in the Rain plants its tongue in both of its cheeks at the same time, offering up a self-aware guffaw, and an eye-roll over how pr... More
Only Human
Reviewed by F Λ E
This album is pretty much what Cheryl said it was .. FUN .. this album is so much fun to listen to .. I literally love every song on this re... More
3 Words
Reviewed by F Λ E
Sadly this album has so many negative reviews .. Personally I love this record though it's not my favorite record by Cheryl .. Only Human is... More
Dogtooth
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Last year,  I saw 'The Lobster' when it was released with my film club and since it was pretty good, I was quite eager to see this previous... More
Air Bud: Golden Receiver
Reviewed by BAMF
So I've decided to go ahead and get the Air Bud series out of the way (yes even the buddies films). I mean I loved the first one. It's an u... More
Spider-Man 2
Reviewed by william.wtsn
The extended cut of this movie (available on Blu Ray) is 10 minutes longer and (in my opinion) is even better. Some scenes really flow more... More
SalesEnvy Review
Reviewed by imreview
SalesEnvy is your go-to platform for CRM and phone dialing solutions rolled into one fantastic package. This third party Skype app will take... More
Secretary
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I wonder if I actually saw it in the movie theater when it was released. ... More
An American in Paris
Reviewed by JxSxPx
While Singin’ in the Rain is easier to embrace and admire, An American in Paris is the more coolly intellectual. It’s the pop-sophistica... More
Daddy's Home
Reviewed by BAMF
I really despise Will Ferrell. Not only is he a man-child that never quits he always acts with people that I really enjoy. Then again I stil... More
Crimson Peak
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Following 'Pacific  Rim' which was decent but slightly underwhelming,  fortunately, it didn’t take Guillermo del Toro so long to come up... More
GoldenEye
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Nowadays, Daniel Craig has been hailed as a great James Bond. Indeed, all of his movies have been really successful at the box-office and at... More