Reviews > Recent reviews

Freddy vs. Jason
Reviewed by auburn
coincidentally this was the first horror movie I saw in theatres my dad never let me watch much scary stuff growing up cause he was scared ... More
Indagine Su Un Sentimento
Reviewed by Time Bomb
Indagine su un sentimento marks the return to the origins of the brothers Zampaglione . A " come back" to form , saw the return of the perfe... More
The Hangover Part III
Reviewed by MovieMoron
I finally got around to seeing the final Hangover movie. I'm so proud of myself! (insert who cares here) As far as the final movie goes, ... More
The Year After Infection
Reviewed by BAMF
Well I am a zombie fanatic and the premise caught my interest. You can find it easily on Youtube which means don't expect an extravagant mov... More
Bad Johnson
Reviewed by MovieMoron
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the WORST movie of 2014 (so far anyway). This abysmal piece of crap is by far the most annoying, stupid, wa... More
Jaws
Reviewed by filmbuilder
Recently I've watched the three 'Jaws' sequels and none of them were good (although 'Jaws 2' certainly wasn't horrible, it was far from bein... More
Ride Along
Reviewed by Sarah!
I think I kind of understand why this film got a sequel in the works even though I didn't really like this film or find it funny, the cast t... More
Confine
Reviewed by Sarah!
Well it wasn't awful but it was just boring, for a short run time it didn't go to the place where I hoped it might go, it's decent but borin... More
Casablanca
Reviewed by mrhoundoom
I don´t even know if i should be writing this review,in fear that tomorrow i might have a sniper ready to take me down as soon as i get ou... More
Anywhere But Here
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Ever since I saw ‘Smoke’, I have been closely following Wayne Wang’s career. Unfortunately, none of his other movies reached this leve... More
Bird on a Wire
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I have a weak spot for Mel Gibson, I thought I should check this movie. At the time, he was at the peak of his popularity (he made thi... More
Gone with the Wind
Reviewed by darkparadise
On the eve of the American Civil War in 1861, Scarlett O'Hara lives at Tara, her family's cotton plantation in Georgia, with her parents and... More
State and Main
Reviewed by TrekMedic
A classic Mamet movie with all the snappy dialogue, industry insides, and timing you come to expect from him. Philips Seymour Hoffman and Wi... More
Black Nativity
Reviewed by BAMF
I always enjoy a good musical so I decided I would check it out and see what it had to offer. The cast is pretty decent with a few big stars... More
Camp
Reviewed by krypticjotter
I usually don't watch comedy movies, but I loved this. From the beginning you are on Eli's side and rooting for him and his "counselor" to g... More
Crazy Love
Reviewed by krypticjotter
This is based on a true story with the actual people in it. Most of the movie is each of them talking. The main character is the "girl who h... More
Contracted
Reviewed by krypticjotter
This is one of the most bizarre tales of what happens when you contract a STD. I would venture to say most males would pass on this one afte... More
Mr. Angel
Reviewed by krypticjotter
At first, I had no clue what this movie was really about. The picture on the front looked interesting. After I started watching it, I just c... More
The Deep Blue Sea
Reviewed by JxSxPx
It’s interesting to watch the 2011 version of Terence Rattigan’s play after having recently watched the 1955 one. Anatole Litvak’s ver... More
Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Sometimes a certain piece should just be left as whatever medium it was originally intended to be. Rosencratz & Guildenstern Are Dead is wit... More
Topsy-Turvy
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Mike Leigh’s Topsy-Turvy is a film love drunk for musical theater, more specifically, the musical theater of Gilbert & Sullivan. Perhaps a... More
Quills
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Wildly entertaining wouldn’t be the first words that pop into my mind concerning a film about the Marquis de Sade. Disturbed, borderline p... More
Potiche
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It had been quite a while since I saw a movie directed by François Ozon, so I was quite eager to check this one. 8 years after ‘8 femmes... More
Cast Away
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'Cast Away' is one of the best movies of 2000! Why? Well it's got a great screenplay, some great directing from Robert Zemeckis and a showca... More
The Wolf of Wall Street
Reviewed by Reno
This new Martin Scorsese's movie made me go speechless, I was absolutely stunned. This was not some random person's life story, it was based... More
Lone Survivor
Reviewed by Reno
'Lone Survivor' tells the true story of a US navy SEAL team and their failed mission called Operation Red Wings during the Afghanistan war. ... More
47 Ronin
Reviewed by Reno
West meets east like the movie 'The Last Samurai'. Visually impressive movie from the debutant director. It was based on the Japanese histor... More
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
Reviewed by Reno
Most anticipated sequel because the follow-up in comedy only declines the fun parts and value of the original. The story followed as well th... More
Grudge Match
Reviewed by Reno
The actors from the 80s coming together mean it must be something great. There's no youth left in them for a concept like this, but the alte... More
The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle: A Novel
Reviewed by Stella
Missing chapters and parts in the English translation Some chapters and paragraphs of the Japanese paperback edition were not included in t... More