Reviews > Recent reviews

The 39 Clues—Cahills vs. Vespers: Book One: The ...
Reviewed by tillyl99
This book is AMAZING!!! It takes place after the first series. Amy and Dan thought they won the clue hunt and that their lives would be norm... More
The Gift
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some pretty good things about this movie, I thought I might as well check it out. Well, even though it was certainly a ... More
The Powerpuff Girls
Reviewed by Jorobado StarrK
I really tried to think something possitive to say about this show. But it's impossible. The jokes are just lame references to some trendy ... More
Swiss Army Man
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some pretty good things about this movie, I was quite eager to check it out. Eventually, it turned out to be a seriousl... More
Reviewed by The Gilman
Dumbed down humor, dull dialogue that lacks all the wit and charm of the first, an abominably bad villain, horrible pacing, and excess plotl... More
James and the Giant Peach
Reviewed by tillyl99
A fun adventure for kids...I read in one sitting. Poor James is left an orphan and his Aunts find him to be a horrible burden. A mysterious ... More
Green Eggs and Ham
Reviewed by tillyl99
Out of all of his books, this one has always been one of my favorites. On the top of my list, because of the pictures, and the lesson involv... More
Charlotte's Web
Reviewed by tillyl99
I love this book, with all its wise innocence and profound earthy charm. This is not the cheerful, humorous talking-animals fable it present... More
Dead End
Reviewed by Mumbler
Overall, not a good movie, to me, thought there were elements that I'll mention in a minute. Clunky moralizing social drama; dull and talky... More
Pitch Perfect
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since this movie turned out be to quite successful, I thought I might as well check it out. Well, to be honest, I really struggled to care a... More
Reviewed by JPL
[English Version] So, I have recently watch Kingsman 2: The Golden Circle and oh Boy, what a letdown it was. Before I continue, I would s... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 1 comment
Power Rangers Dino Force Brave
Reviewed by Joshua Overdorff
Power Rangers Dino Charge Brave United States Of America SIMPLE ENGLISH DUB 2020 let me kown ok MR Joshua William Overdorff More
The Lake House
Reviewed by williamt
Intriguing and satisfying. Excellent cast and acting by principals and supporting cast. Good too to have a view of Chicago which is not gang... More
The Complete Fairy Tales of Oscar Wilde
Reviewed by tillyl99
The story about the little guy and the baker and the wheel barrow broke my heart and traumatized me for life but I do relish guilting mom fo... More
The Magical Adventures of Luna Vanx
Reviewed by tillyl99
I was lucky enough to catch the author on Instagram before she seemingly disappeared off the face of the earth. As such, I feel quite bless... More
Queer Duck: The Movie
Reviewed by Badger
Esta película va directamente a uno de mis GP favoritos, es uno de esos casos especiales de películas de las cuales no hay ni puntos negat... More
Split
Reviewed by haltiy
Very well made movie with good actors. Plot was designed in a interesting way leaving thoughts about the ending in dark. More
Rio Bravo
Reviewed by Arphahat
A classic western from 1959 about a murderer being held in a small town until the marshal could come collect him and the gang that wants to ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (The Chronicl...
Reviewed by tillyl99
Every time I read this wonderful story, it's like catching up with an old friend. I've read this particular Narnia book so many different ti... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (Oz #1)
Reviewed by tillyl99
Dorothy is actually a dumpy, doughy backwater farmgirl in this book. She would have grown into a stout, strong-limbed muscular farmers’ wi... More
Land of Mine
Reviewed by Hennÿ
a very disturbing drama about the very young german soldiers of the volkssturm, and the atlantic wall full of mines. a scandinavian officer ... More
mother!
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Following the polarizing responses towards this movie, I wasn't really sure what to expect but since I have always been a fan of Darren Aron... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 2 comments
The Silent Mountain
Reviewed by Hennÿ
there is a great wedding party in a hotel in the mountains... but then there is the worldwar, later being called the first worldwar, ... a g... More
Pommes essen
Reviewed by Hennÿ
a single mother (Anneke Kim Sarnau ) with three girls works without a good fortune, and while healing after an accident, the sisters have to... More
Made in Abyss (2017)
Reviewed by Gaku Mega
Tengo que recomendarles esta serie, para hacerla más reconocida más de lo que ya esta. Made in Abyss esta tan bien hecha en el apartado q... More
Flatliners
Reviewed by Arphahat
This was a remake of a movie from 1990 that I only thought was OK. Hopefully, I thought, they will add to the original story and improve upo... More
Reviewed by bolakabuto666
Kingsman: El círculo dorado. Tengo sentimientos encontrados a esta, solo como aclaración desconozco los orígenes de la primera, seh, fui ... More
American Made
Reviewed by Arphahat
Our protagonist is a criminal, and one that made a big, negative impact by transporting drugs, guns, and contras. Yet, the character is sepa... More

Reviewed by matioux
I love this girl. Hope to see a new photoshoot one day. Too sad that we can not add more pics about her More
The Duke of Burgundy
Reviewed by JxSxPx
The pastiche exterior and S&M teasing are the enticing bits, the coy titillations to peak your interest and rope you in. Then there’s ... More