Reviews > Recent reviews

Good Kids
Reviewed by BAMF
Honestly before watching this I knew absolutely nothing about it. I just picked it on Netflix because the plot looked interesting. It has a ... More
Mysterious Skin
Reviewed by Coal Glow
Great........!! More
Anomalisa
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some really interesting things about this movie, I was really eager to check it out. Well, it gave me pretty much the s... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 1 comment
Blood Father
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"I got no idea how you piss guys like that off..."Mel Gibson's first star vehicle since the insanely underrated Get the Gringo all the way b... More
Incest Death Squad
Reviewed by hanaadel
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... More
Snowden
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Not so long ago, I already watched 'Citizenfour' and I thought it would be pretty neat to see also this dramatized version directed by Olive... More
Life Of Pi
Reviewed by unknownprofile
Ang lee isn't one of my favorite directors, he isn't one of my least favorite either. life of pi relies on environmental storytelling, fant... More
Chronicle
Reviewed by unknownprofile
it's pretty surprising that Josh Trank went from this to Fant4stick. it's actually quite embarrassing to think. now it's rare for someone t... More
Guardians of the Galaxy
Reviewed by unknownprofile
so I'm not really a marvel fanboy but when I saw the trailer for this movie I got interested. I remember showing the trailer to my best fri... More
District 9
Reviewed by unknownprofile
let's cut to the chase, this movie has one of the best 3rd acts I've ever seen in a movie. now let's face it, a lot of movies were awful in... More
London Boulevard
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this movie but since I have a weak spot for Colin Farrell and Keira Knightley, I thought I might ... More
Unbreakable
Reviewed by LpJ02
[English Version] Unbreakable is a 2000 American superhero thriller film produce and directed by M. Night Shyamalan. After surviving mira... More
Assassin's Creed
Reviewed by Deep Análisis
Si tuviera que resumir como se sintió y cuanto fue el contenido de la peli, la palabra sería: Vacío. Casi nula caracterización de todos ... More
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Reviewed by unknownprofile
SWTCW was an animated TV show that aired from 2008 to 2014. the film started with a movie that holds the record for the lowest grossing star... More
Southpaw
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
There was in fact a pretty good buzz about this movie before its release and Jake Gyllenhaal was especially praised for another really stron... More
Collateral
Reviewed by unknownprofile
one of my favorite movies, collateral has a sense of creativity to it and doesn't rely on action scenes so bombastic that they break you're ... More
Suicide Squad
Reviewed by unknownprofile
I was really looking forward to this since BVS wasn't the best superhero movie ever (even though a lot of people wanted it to be). I saw mix... More
Logan
Reviewed by LpJ02
[English Version] Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you have... More
The Red Turtle
Reviewed by Gaku Mega
Este debe ser una pelicula que deben conocer todos, quizas no fue la pelicula que gano los oscares, pero si la que tuvo más calidad, muy bu... More
Quiz
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
About a year ago, I saw 'Sint', Dick Maas's previous directing effort, and even though the concept seemed to be promising, the whole thing t... More
Primer
Reviewed by LpJ02
[English Version] Primer is a 2004 film written, directed, produced and acted by Shane Carruth. Tells the story of Four men work in a gar... More
The Greatest
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since there was a really nice cast involved, I thought I might as well check it out.... More
Katanagatari
Reviewed by LpJ02
[English Version] Katanagatari (translated to English as Swordstory) is an anime aired during the year of 2010, tells the story of one guy ... More
Kong: Skull Island
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, this movie was not really a high priority for me but Nick, my step-son, was quite eager to check it out. Well, eventually, I h... More
Over the Garden Wall
Reviewed by LpJ02
[English Version] There are many reasons of why I consider this to be my favorite cartoon of all time and holds a 9/10 on my list of cartoo... More
No Country for Old Men
Reviewed by mirinbuddy
the movie lefted me headache, so I don't think it is good, no inspiration, no overwheming, cold blooded , I feel no good to see this film,n... More
Sundown
Reviewed by BAMF
So I really knew nothing at all about this movie until I saw it on Netflix. The main reason I even checked it out was because the main chara... More
Coin Heist
Reviewed by BAMF
I don't know why, but I had thought this was about bitcoin at some point. Maybe somebody had put a false plot or something down. Anyways whe... More
The Great Gilly Hopkins
Reviewed by BAMF
I didn't recognize this movie until I actually began to watch it on Netflix. I actually recalled watching the trailer and thinking it looked... More
I Am Not a Serial Killer
Reviewed by BAMF
I recall thinking this, Don't Breathe, and The Good Neighbor all felt so similar in their vibes and trailers. This was amusing to me conside... More