Reviews > Recent reviews

The Impossible
Reviewed by dannyjai
The Impossible for me was at times heartbreaking, just because of the fact it is based on a true story. For me I remember watching the TV an... More
Gone with the Wind
Reviewed by dannyjai
The first real epic melodrama film brought to screen, after 70's years it still stands up to today's standards. Gone With The Wind is a must... More
Ghost
Reviewed by dannyjai
Ghost is a classic romance film from the 90's, I personally love it because of Whoopi Goldbert. I think without the comedy in it, it would h... More
The Notebook
Reviewed by dannyjai
I like the movie, but at times it is a bit too Melodramatic.I did like the movie, but some parts of the movie was like watching a soap opera... More
Forrest Gump
Reviewed by dannyjai
Forrest Gump is an epic drama piece, spanning over one man's lifetime, it takes you through his up's and down's. Tom Hanks plays the lead Fo... More
Hamam in Amersterdam
Reviewed by Mohamed Mostafa
Plot Summary Showing one plot summary A story of a egyptian young man who decides to travel amsterdam to achive his dreams More
Revenge
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and maybe I will rewatch it at some point. By now, I have seen all the movies... More
Rob Roy
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It is not uncommon that, within a rather short-time periode, the studios would release two similar movies (see last year 'The Legend of Herc... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers, Fifth...
Reviewed by KelvinNyota
There is no format as difficult as MLA and turabian. But MLA is manageable than others because of the simplicity of the introduction and for... More
Four's a Crowd
Reviewed by Michael M
Errol Flynn, Olivia de Havilland and Rosalind Russell in a screwball comedy? These are the kinds of cast ensembles which unleash the inner f... More
Funny People
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It had been a while since I wanted to watch this movie but, to be honest, I wasn't really sure what to expect. Indeed, the buzz was definite... More
The Walking Dead
Reviewed by browser
The Walking Dead is somewhat of an anomaly amongst recent video games, as it is essentially an evolution of the old point and click style ad... More
WWE SmackDown!
Reviewed by Mohamed Mostafa
This is the first program I wanted to watch with my brand new TV: as often with me, I evolved from Stone Age to XX century at once: for exam... More
The Road to Wellville
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It has been while since I have seen this flick and, to be honest, I wonder how I ended up watching the damned thing in the first place. Inde... More
Reviewed by Mohamed Mostafa
The trailer of The Best of Me received relatively strong criticism since the day it was released. As an avid reader of Sparks' books I could... More
Reviewed by Mohamed Mostafa
Box Office Budget: $26,000,000 (estimated) Opening Weekend: $10,003,827 (USA) (17 October 2014) Gross: $26,761,283 (USA) (9 January 2015) More
Reviewed by Mohamed Mostafa
Storyline Amanda and Dawson are soul mates who met as teens and were from different backgrounds. But circumstances would force them to part... More
The Returned
Reviewed by BAMF
So I was in the mood to watch a zombie movie with my friend. So we popped up Netflix and this is what caught my attention. I have noticed it... More
Stagger
Reviewed by Daveraves
Stagger a film by Paul EASTER (UK 2010: Dir Paul Easter) The film follows the stumbling Suffolk streetwise lads in Jake's ragtag crew.Wh... More
The Great Beauty
Reviewed by Rath
We are surprised by the ostentatious start opening scene in a luxurious disco to better introduce us to the excessive leisure decadent jet c... More
The Imitation Game
Reviewed by Mohamed Mostafa
Author: johnmcc150 from United Kingdom 15 November 2014 As the film announces at the start, it based on a true story. The essentials are tr... More
The Imitation Game
Reviewed by Mohamed Mostafa
Storyline Based on the real life story of legendary cryptanalyst Alan Turing, the film portrays the nail-biting race against time by Turing... More
Return to Me
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
This movie is definitely what you could call a massive chick-flick. Indeed, I’m pretty sure that both my wife and my mother-in-law really ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
The Ruins of Gorlan (The Ranger's Apprentice, Book...
Reviewed by Villiana
This is my first contact with this author and I consider this meeting to be quite successful, but I'm not particularly impressed. I don... More
Rhapsody in August
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I have always been a huge fan of Akira Kurosawa and there was a blessed time when I watched many of his movies. To be honest, it has been ma... More
Pain
Reviewed by Coyle998
This game is very funny and I play it over and over again. I love the fact that the characters are created as ragdolls thanks to the Havok p... More
7500
Reviewed by Coyle998
When I first saw the trailer I couldn't wait to see it but it kept getting delayed and that really annoyed me. But after two years of waitin... More
Life is Strange
Reviewed by Coyle998
I have to say I'm loving this game so far and I can't wait for the other episodes to be released. I first played a trial version so that I c... More
Istanbul
Reviewed by fernando
Some noirish feeling, elegant Borchers, Flynn tough and ok,good dramatic possibilities with the woman reappeared form the death (before Vert... More
King & Country
Reviewed by fernando
Maybe the best Losey. It's beyond scheme and illustration, beyonn it's theatrical source even it is respectful of dramatic scenic unities (b... More