Reviews > Recent reviews

Monster
Reviewed by OsamaEx
i watched this movie expecting to be blown away by it, but i wasn't, in fact it was rather disappointing, but i was blown away by Charlize T... More
The Hunters
Reviewed by Sarah!
Pretty bland if you ask me, there was nothing good to this at all really unfortunately. TV Movies don't work as well as I would like them to... More
Coffee Town
Reviewed by Sarah!
I love independent films, they have this sparkle to them that normally mainstream films don't have, it just feels just right. The cast seeme... More
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
Reviewed by Sarah!
I don't know but I hated the first one and I didn't really like this either. It's great this was a long time coming for most fans and they w... More
Leprechaun: Origins
Reviewed by BAMF
I have been wanting to see this for awhile. I only ever liked the first Leprechaun and the rest were mediocre to crap. I always give a new m... More
Bellflower
Reviewed by Stehako
Someone called this hipstersploitation. I think that's a pretty funny and good way to describe this messy, aimless terrible acting film. ... More
The Prince
Reviewed by BAMF
What's with Bruce Willis and John Cusack doing all these direct to DVD movies lately. Also it's interesting that a lot of them are with 50 C... More
World Trade Center
Reviewed by Stehako
There is noooo waaaaay Oliver Stone directed this. Possibly the most overdramatic fake telling of a real event. Lame. More
Year of the Horse
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wonder how I ended up watching this flick but, in fact, I think I think I saw it in the movie theater when it was released. Indeed, I real... More
There's Something About Mary
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I have never been a huge fan of this flick but since I hadn’t seen it for a while, I thought I might as well give it another try... More
The Fault in Our Stars
Reviewed by BAMF
I heard a lot about this, but only when the movie came out. Before that I didn't even know it existed. Anyways given the cast I decided to g... More
Maleficent
Reviewed by BAMF
It's always pretty interesting to see a different perspective on a classic story. There are some pretty good casting choices in this that ca... More
Get on Up
Reviewed by BAMF
Chadwick Boseman was amazing in 42. As a young and fairly new actor it can be hard to make a name for yourself. He doesn't seem to have any ... More
The Corridor
Reviewed by Sarah!
Just kill me for choosing this to watch? Please someone slap me. What the hell was even happening? Unknown actors sometimes just really does... More
The Damned
Reviewed by Sarah!
Definitely something very different, but it was just dark and dreary all the way through. There was not really much going on in this movie b... More
Godzilla
Reviewed by Sarah!
The film was just too long for me! That was all that was wrong with it, well technically nothing was wrong with it.. I just felt bored somet... More
The Quiet Ones
Reviewed by Sarah!
I don't know about this movie, it's one that I feel I don't know what to actually say about it. It was dull, pretty bland. The cast could ha... More
Blood Lake: Attack of the Killer Lampreys
Reviewed by Sarah!
I actually liked this. Yeah, it's shit but for me good shit! It's different killer 'Lampreys' I mean what the actual fuck but this was prett... More
Are You Here
Reviewed by Sarah!
These go on VOD for a reason. This was not good at all, felt myself being bored nearly two sections of the way through. There's a story, but... More
The Longest Week
Reviewed by Sarah!
Just 'meh' to be honest, Olivia Wilde steals the show as always. I just really dislike Jason Bateman, I have nothing against him it's just h... More
The Love Punch
Reviewed by Sarah!
Kind of boring, but kind of good. It's a film that has good parts then really crap and boring parts. Pierce Brosnan shares a birthday with m... More
Jake Squared
Reviewed by Sarah!
Okay, the film titled said it all, this film was just one sided, It was boring but it tried harder than some films I have seen recently. The... More
The Fault in Our Stars
Reviewed by Sarah!
Pretty good film, and the storyline is fantastic. I just thought it was a little too long of a film for me. There is only so long a movie I ... More
The Guilt Trip
Reviewed by Stehako
The mother is purposely annoying, which I expected and this expectation is what helped me get through the first third of the movie so I coul... More
I Spit on Your Grave
Reviewed by Stehako
A haunting low budget slasher film that revels in its rawness, from having no score to brutal violence and sex. More
King Solomon's Mines
Reviewed by Alfred M. Jimmy
When I was small, we watched King Solomon's Mines together. On the 2004 edition of the film, Allan Quatermain, who is portrayed by Patrick S... More
Chinese Puzzle
Reviewed by Reno
It is the third and final movie of the 'Spanish Apartment' trilogy. The story of a middle aged father and his care for his children make him... More
Winter's Tale
Reviewed by Reno
This movie reminds me that I am still a fantasy-drama fan. I don't remember loving a movie with all my heart since 'The Odd Life of Timothy ... More
Bless Me, Ultima
Reviewed by Reno
The film poster says that it was based on the controversial novel. I don't know anything about that, but I feel it was referred like that fo... More
The Imposter
Reviewed by Reno
This was a stunning documentary movie about the 1997 incident. Tells the story of a Texas boy who returned home after the 3 years of disappe... More