Reviews > Recent reviews

Slingshot
Reviewed by fernando
Brillante is not brilliant; just dinamic, violent, effective. The false doccumentary style is a little tiring. More
The Last Wagon
Reviewed by fernando
Deceiving. Widmark is ok seeming to be a very bad guy in the beginning, bot in th eminute you see he is the fantastic heroe; the film become... More
Rio Conchos
Reviewed by fernando
God save Gordon from the oblivion. O'Brien fading hieratic while his ruined palace is exploding is the nearest to Leone Hollywood could get ... More
The Lovemakers
Reviewed by fernando
Bolognini at its best; decadence in people that hasn't even reach luxury or modernity. Claudia (excellent) and Jean Paul so condemmed lovers... More
The Wailing
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *I really know nothing about this movie. *It's 2 and a half hours so I am hoping it will be good. *It was suggested by a friend here ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 1 comment
X2 X-Men United
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I actually already saw this movie but since it was a while back and since I had this movie on DVD, I thought I might as well check it out ag... More
Bridget Jones's Baby
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
When I first heard about this movie, I had some serious doubts about the damned thing. Indeed, it seemed to be a desperate attempt from Ren... More
La villa Santo Sospir
Reviewed by JxSxPx
A 16mm documentary of sorts made by Jean Cocteau at the titular villa, a vacation spot that would eventually feature prominently in his Test... More
Orpheus
Reviewed by JxSxPx
“A legend is entitled to be beyond time and place.”   So says Jean Cocteau in a written prologue for his most direct wrestling with t... More
The Last Stand
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Following the end of his political career, Arnold Schwarzenegger decided to make his comeback in the movie business and after showing up in ... More
Attack of the Lederhosen Zombies
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *I generally like zombie movies and this looks like fun. *It's also foreign which I usually find to be much better than American stuf... More
X-Men
Mac and Me
Reviewed by Sirivof
No hay palabras para describir esta obscenidad que se atreven a llamarla "entretenimiento", porque es más que un plagio feo y horrible de E... More
L'Aigle à deux têtes
Reviewed by JxSxPx
After the storied highs and artistically daring work of Beauty and the Beast, Jean Cocteau’s follow-up is something of a drastic comedown ... More
Invader ZIM
Reviewed by Gaku Mega
Nunca pude disfrutar de Invasor Zim en su época en que estaba en trasmisión en el antes decente Nickelodeon, y saben que, no me arrepiento... More
Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down!
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I saw this movie and maybe I should give it another chance at some point. Basically, when I started ... More
This Is 40
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Recently, I saw ‘Trainwreck’ and I thought I might as well check this movie since it was the last one directed by Judd Apatow that I had... More
Bad Santa 2
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Spare some change. Think about somebody besides your fucking self."2003's Bad Santa was bona fide lightning in a bottle; a superior black c... More
Beauty and the Beast
Reviewed by JxSxPx
If adversity and strife make for great art, then that perfectly explains why Jean Cocteau’s Beauty and the Beast is one of the towering gr... More
Almost Christmas
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *I'm really not expecting too much from this one. *It does have a decent cast though which is good. *David E. Talbert also wrote and ... More
Asterix and Obelix: Mission Cleopatra
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been ages since I saw this movie but I remember it very well. Back then, I was still living in France and there was a h... More
Analyze That
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember it very well, when ‘Analyze This’ was released, everyone praised Robert De Niro for trying something so drastically different... More
Hope Springs
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since my wife and I both have a weak spot for romantic-comedies, I thought we might as well check this one out.  In my case, I was above al... More
In a World...
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Who the hell is Lake Bell? I mean, I actually know who she is, I have seen her in a few movies but most of them were rather weak and even th... More
Why Custom Web Design is Crucial to your Business
Reviewed by laylamorris
Every business today needs an online presence. In the initial days, businesses were satisfied by building a generic website and run their ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
How to convert PSD to responsive HTML or WordPress...
Reviewed by laylamorris
As technology advances and sharper and newer devices flood the market, your website should not end up becoming a fossil in the age of table... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Best Freelance Web Designer Portfolio: Why Hire Pr...
Reviewed by laylamorris
With the development of diverse web technologies, several new applications, and platforms, PrestaShop has become extremely popular and bro... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Qualities of a Good Web Design and Development Ser...
Reviewed by laylamorris
This is the era of online marketing and there are more than a billion business websites. The growing competition need not be looked upon as... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Leading web design company in Houston allows clien...
Reviewed by laylamorris
Zionwebdesign is a leading web design and development company that plans to offer 35% discount on all its services to new and existing cli... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Website Design Oman – How to Choose the Best Age...
Reviewed by laylamorris
It is crucial to select a company that is established and stable. Although it is not mandatory since even a first-timer can create good we... More