Reviews > Recent reviews

Domino
Reviewed by dannyjai
Domino is an interesting story, but Tony Scott fails to convey it on the big screen. The visuals are good, but the story is the major let do... More
Jerry Maguire
Reviewed by dannyjai
I don't get what the hype was about this movie, that said it is not a bad movie. The hype this movie received was not worth it, the writing... More
Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle
Reviewed by dannyjai
The first movie was a fun ride, and this one was as well. Yeah the story was all over the place, and quite frankly at times stupid but somet... More
Bomberman
Reviewed by Esskiv
No online but the game does have upgraded graphics, a classic mode, and a new mode to play. These upgrades make it a remake, not a port of t... More
Ted
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing good things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out and, eventually, I wasn't disappointed. Indeed, in my... More
X-Men: First Class
Reviewed by Joshua "LF"
The previous installment in the X-Men franchise was the appalling, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, which was reviled by franchise fans and critics... More
Dave Skylark's Very Special VMA Special
Reviewed by BAMF
This kind of reminds me of KassemG's youtube interviews. It's pretty funny and I have to say James Franco is hilarious! I'm sure they had fu... More
25th Hour
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, it has been a while since I have seen this flick but I will definitely re-watch it at some point when I have the opportunity. The ... More
Princess Mononoke
Reviewed by taha
good one movies i watched it six yearq ago and i enoy it and i can watch it a lit of times it s really good one enjoy it it can make u wonde... More
Unfaithful
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I always had a weak spot for Diane Lane and she was the main reason why I wanted to check this flick. To be honest, I haven't seen the orig... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn T...
Reviewed by filmbuilder
I thought I would be watching 'The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe' (the cinema had a picture of the poster for the first one) but this is ... More
Lincoln
Reviewed by filmbuilder
It seems that 2014 has not much to offer in terms of movies. 2013 had some great movies, 2012 had great movies and so on. 'Lincoln' is one o... More
Reviewed by Steve Freeling
The Movie (5/5) One of the big events of my childhood was seeing Poltergeist for the first time at 7 years old. I saw it on a 4:3 set on ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Poltergeist (Blu-ray Book Packaging)
The Houses October Built
Reviewed by BAMF
So this is a remake of a documentary film of the same name and also directed by Bobby Roe again. It stars the same people, but this time aro... More
Reviewed by Steve Freeling
Movie One of the big events of my childhood was seeing Poltergeist for the first time at 7 years old. I saw it on a 4:3 set on a very old... More
Race to Witch Mountain
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't sure what to expect from this flick but the title sounded pretty cool and I always had a weak spot for Dwayne Johnson so I thought ... More
Augustine of Hippo
Reviewed by fernando
I like somo Agostino's texts and the cotidianeity of some details (the gay barbershop in Ippona with the trans speaking of l'amore greco). More
The Novices
Reviewed by fernando
A vehicle for BB and annie disguised as nuns, whores and nurses, light and quick, not enlough elegant to be a good comedy. More
The Front Page
Reviewed by fernando
Optimization of typecasting: Carol Burnett as vulgar but strong hearted whore Molly Malloy, Matthau as grumpy cinic editor, Lemmon as less c... More
Little Man, What Now?
Reviewed by fernando
Borzage at its best with those sublimation of eroticism close ups, an inteligen argument (he tells his wife that he has to fake he could mar... More
The Milky Way
Reviewed by fernando
Some long routines on the simple basis of Harold in boxing business (with glasses), but some splendid gags when he poses as famous and thril... More
Assault on Precinct 13
Reviewed by Stehako
An assault on anyone's intelligence, if they are over the age of 13. The producers have replaced reality with fiction and once-decent actor... More
Sherlock Holmes
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'Sherlock Holmes' is a mystery film. It is based on the character Sherlock Holmes who is here played by Robert Downey Jr. who gives a rather... More
The Dinner Club
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I have been living in the Netherlands, I have been watching many Dutch movies but, to be honest, the Dutch film industry is actually r... More
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Reviewed by hurt.raven114
well i have been looking forward to watch this movie and it was a little less than i expected but still entertaining. it was GOOD , not that... More
Dan sun bo lok
Reviewed by Lacey
Sex or love, which is more important? There are three female flat mates: Vivian (Jo Kuk) is frivolous; Kitty (Rain Li) is prim and proper; a... More
Caligula
Reviewed by Stehako
I had heard plenty of bad things about this movie but with such an impressive cast I refused to believe it was bad... and now I can finally ... More
A Very Long Engagement
Reviewed by Stefanogiuly
A movie with the same 'Amelie', but without the original way to make films..Neverthless the images of fightings during the Great War are, in... More
Reviewed by Steve Freeling
One of the big events of my childhood was seeing Poltergeist for the first time at 7 years old. I saw it on a 4:3 set on a very old DVD in m... More