Reviews > Recent reviews

Arsène Lupin
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't expecting much from this movie but since it was the first (and so far only) French movie starring Eva Green, I was still eager to c... More
The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSA teenage Clementine and a new survivor named Javier are brought together when a new threat worse than the dead arises.Tell... More
Mass Effect 3
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSThe Reapers, built up since game one, have attacked the galaxy in full force, and Commander Shepard must work to unite all ... More
Mass Effect 2
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSAfter being revived from death and having to join Cerberus (a pro-human organisation) without a choice, Commander Shepard m... More
Mass Effect
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSIn 2183, Shepard, an elite human soldier, takes command of the starship Normandy and pursues a rogue Spectre agent named Sa... More
Wonder Woman
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSWhen pilot Steve Trevor crashes and tells of conflict in the outside world, Diana, princess of the Amazons, leaves home to ... More
Alien: Covenant
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSThe crew of a colony ship, bound for a remote planet, discover an uncharted paradise with a threat beyond their imagination... More
Ghost in the Shell
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSIn the near future, Major is the first of her kind: a human saved from a terrible crash, who is cyber-enhanced to be a perf... More
T2 Trainspotting
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Like anyone else, I had some mixed feelings when I heard that they would make a sequel for this classic. Eventually, after watching the damn... More
Hannibal
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I already saw this movie but since it was a while back and since I had it on DVD, I thought I might as well check it out again. I remember v... More
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Reviewed by BAMF
Pros: *The characters obviously! *Baby Groot is adorable! *Yondu is more important this time. *It's freaking hilarious! *There were some pre... More
The Lighthouse of the Whales
Reviewed by BAMF
Netflix is the source of discovery with films like this. I had no idea what to expect and I didn't even know this was actually a remake as w... More
Mercury Plains
Reviewed by BAMF
I came across this one on Netflix and the premise caught my attention. It also had some cast members who aren't too shabby like Scott Eastwo... More
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
Reviewed by BAMF
Pros: *It's Tim Burton doing what he does best with a story that hasn't been put on screen before. *Samuel L. Jackson is in it. *Eva Green i... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 1 comment
Win It All
Reviewed by BAMF
Pros: *Jake Johnson is usually fun to watch. *It's simple and yet interesting enough. *Keegan Michael Key is in it. *It does try to make its... More
Like Cotton Twines
Reviewed by BAMF
Pros: *Ophelia Klenam Dzidzornu as Tuigi *Yvonne Okoro *The main character is very likable. *The story is very well done. *The characters a... More
Fifty Shades Darker
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: Yes I am watching this. Yes the first one was pretty awful. I just have a glutton for punishment. Oh my I didn't mean for t... More
Tank 432
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I knew nothing going into this one. The premise is what caught my attention as I scrolled through Netflix. Plus it had a fe... More
Rodney King
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I didn't know what this was going to be. All I saw from Netflix was the name. I thought it was going to be some kind of dra... More
Dog Eat Dog
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I didn't really know anything about this before watching. All I knew is that Nicolas Cage and Willem Dafoe are in it. I don... More
Days of Being Wild
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since it was one of the last movies directed by Wong Kar Wai that I still hadn't watch so far, I was quite eager to check it out. Well, to b... More
Ghost World
Reviewed by cabrerawrk
La película es tan orgullosamente irónica, hipster, realista y peculiar que es perfecta. Es definitivamente una cinta ingeniosa y con tint... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
The Illuminati in Hollywood: Celebrities, Conspira...
Reviewed by Eze John
HELLO viewer am here to share my testimony on how I finally join the Illuminati hood and became RICH,FAMOUS AND POWERFUL, I tried all my pos... More
Illuminati
Reviewed by Eze John
The Boss Baby
Reviewed by Gaku Mega
Normalita. Ni fu, ni fa. No es mala, pero tampoco es buena. No le veo sentido a que saquen una segunda película. More
Detachment
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Back in 1998, Tony Kaye made 'American History X' which turned out to be one of the most acclaimed directing debuts ever made. Well, even th... More
12 Years a Slave
Reviewed by Redorowsky
REVIEW IN SPANISH. No te dejes engañar por la gente que dijo que es solo un oscar-bait barato, porque el filme no solo tiene merecido su pr... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 4 comments
The Tree Of Life
Reviewed by Redorowsky
REVIEW IN SPANISH. Esta es una de esas películas experimentales y extrañas que dividen al público por lo poco convencionales que son, por... More
RED 2
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
First of all, even though ‘RED’ had a nice concept, I thought this idea was actually rather poorly developed and the damned thing turned... More
Blame!
Reviewed by Gaku Mega
Solo he visto los cortos animados que le han hecho de la franquicia del manga de Blame!, cortos que son bastantes olvidables, pero nos hací... More