Reviews > Recent reviews

Rebellion
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
What the hell happened to Mathieu Kassovitz's directing career? After the massive critical success of 'La haine', he became overnight the mo... More
The Witches of Eastwick
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I already saw this movie but since it was more than 20 years ago, I was quite eager to check it out again. Well, to be honest, even though I... More
The Shawshank Redemption
Reviewed by CaptainAm
Shitty movie made for shitty people. One of the worst movies I've ever seen. Only God knows why and how this movie is #1 on IMDb Top 250. More
Ben-Hur
Reviewed by CaptainAm
I loved this movie. Very very very very very very good. Really. One of the best, or maybe the best movie ever made! Charlton Heston is amazi... More
Best Web development Company in Ottawa
Reviewed by kirostudios
Kiro Studios is a web development company with over a decade of experience in building Web Development and Web Design. Our dedicated web d... More
While We're Young
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I have a weak spot for Noah Baumbach’s work, I was quite eager to check this movie. Well, the tricky thing with this director is tha... More
Tirana Year Zero
Reviewed by gsf2000
Great film, humorous but still captures the madness of Albania around the beginning of the century, with a nice humanity. More
Rick and Morty
Reviewed by vergy
Rick is by far the best character in the cartoon. The amount of uniqueness in it is so amazing, I am speechless most of the times. Voice act... More
Vikings
Reviewed by vergy
The best Vikings series out there. The story in the series is based on true historical events. The director did an amazing job with this ser... More
See How They Fall
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I think I wanted to watch this movie for more than 15 years. In the mean time, I saw all the other movies directed by Jacques Audiard who ha... More
Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie
Reviewed by walterwhite
hi im walterwhite i gonna review Captain underpants Was delayed to leave in my country since it left and I was waiting if I have more to say... More
The Son of Bigfoot
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
When my daughter told me that she wanted to watch this movie, I have to admit that I didn't know at all what she was talking about which is ... More
Patriots Day
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
Patriots Day sees director Peter Berg imprint his distinctive, realistic aesthetic onto the true-life story of the 2013 Boston Marathon bomb... More
The Last Face
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
When I heard that Sean Penn was finally coming back with a new directing effort, almost 10 long years after the amazing 'Into the Wild', obv... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Famous Web Development Company in Ottawa and Gatin...
Reviewed by kirostudios
A Kiro studio is one the famous Web development company in Ottawa and Gatineau. They provide worldwide services of Web designing, Web deve... More
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Before watching this movie, I was hoping that it would be at least just as visually impressive as 'The Fifth Element' turned out to be 20 ye... More
War for the Planet of the Apes
Reviewed by walterwhite
HAS SPOILERS hi im Walterwhite i gonna review war for the planet of apes Unlike the previous criticism if I saw his previous films ok i gonn... More
Robot & Frank
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some good things about this movie, I was quite eager to check it out. Well, eventually, it turned out to be a decent wa... More
Despicable Me 3
Reviewed by FerDimension
I'm not a really big fan for Illumination but i really trust in that studio than they can make good films. One of that examples is the Despi... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Winter's Touch (The Last Riders #8)
Reviewed by Clare Louise
I liked this book as I did with all her others as it sucked me in from the start, I once again liked Winter and Viper but not so much Viper ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Famous Web Development Company in Ottawa and Gatin...
The Raven
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t sure what to expect from this flick but since there was a decent cast involved, I thought I might as well check it out. Well, eve... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
How Web design Gatineau companies are helpful for ...
Reviewed by kirostudios
Any way you can think about it, being in a city, web design Gatineau has been greatly attributed to success. Many companies are operating wi... More
No Thank You
Reviewed by charlie83
Hi i need this movie how can i buy this movie Pls guide me. My Mai id tutycharlie@gmail.com Pls guide me to buy this movie Hi i need this m... More
Enemy of the State
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I already saw this movie but since it was a while back and since I had it on DVD, I thought I might as well check it out again. According to... More
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Reviewed by walterwhite
hi im Walterwhite and this is my second review Spider-Man homecoming I will criticize things my way so do not expect a higher review ... More
The Man in the Iron Mask
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I already saw this movie but since it was a while back and since I had it on DVD, I thought I might as well check it out again. Well, even t... More
Prism
Reviewed by Lucas Lima Batista
Katy Perry Best Album Yet!!! Yes, Better than Witness (2017) Prism is full Of Pop Gold Songs Great Singles like Roar & Unconditionally Do... More
A Girl Named Tamiko
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Laurence Harvey’s brief foray as a leading man seems improbable in hindsight. He was so dour and borderline unlikable, so prone to looking... More
Hemingway & Gellhorn
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since there was a decent cast involved, I thought I might as well check it out. Well... More