Reviews > Recent reviews

Umbre
Reviewed by Christian Sanchez
Umbre is such a cool show. It catches you off guard. I'm not romanian, so the humor was different in its delivery, but once you understand i... More
The Doom Generation
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I wonder how I actually ended up watching the damned thing. I think one o... More
Gremlins 2: The New Batch
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Earlier this year, I already saw the first installment so I thought I might just as well re-watch this sequel as well. I'm well aware of the... More
Down with Love
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
If I recall it correctly, for some reasons, I actually saw this movie with my wife in the movie theater when it was released. To be honest, ... More
Dressed to Kill
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Recently, I saw ‘Passion’, Brian De Palma’s las directing effort, and even though this material seemed to be tailor-made for this dir... More
The Wind Rises
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, even though I have seen almost all the movies directed by Hayao Miyazaki (I think I miss only 2 of them), I'm afraid I have ne... More
Allegiant
Reviewed by BAMF
I personally like this series. I think many don't like it because they are tired of these dystopian stories or they are book fans who don't ... More
Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I actually saw this movie when it was released, I was just about 13-14 years old, and I think the fact that I was younger made me able to en... More
London Has Fallen
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Why don't you pack up your shit and head back to Fuckheadistan!"Even though 2013's Olympus Has Fallen did not exactly set the box office on... More
Down by Law
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and maybe I should re-watch it at some point. First of all, even though I did... More
Duel
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie. Anyway, this movie was and still is the stuff of legends. Indeed, what was s... More
Kill Command
Reviewed by BAMF
So I remember seeing the trailer for this and being impressed. The names involved aren't very huge, but that doesn't always matter if the st... More
Elle
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
At last, after 10 long years, Paul Verhoeven finally came up with a new directing effort and I was really eager to check it out . Eventually... More
Colonia
Reviewed by technosandy
The movie starts very slow but keep up with that , you will definitely connect to it. This movie is a must watch. More
3 Days To Kill
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I didn't know this before watching this movie but it was actually another action flick written by Luc Besson. This time, instead of working ... More
Ted 2
Reviewed by haltiy
One of the worst movies I've ever seen. The plot was ridiculous and I wonder were everyone high when making this movie. The first movie was ... More
The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest,  it has been a while since Guy Ritchie really impressed me and this movie was another flop at the box-office but it seemed to... More
The Duellists
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though Ridley Scott also had some massive up and downs in his career, I have always been interested in his work and, therefore, I was r... More
The Purge
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t really expecting much from this flick but the concept had some potential so I thought I might as well check it out. Well, first o... More
Drop Zone
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
If I remember it correctly, I actually saw this flick in the movie theater when it was released. I know, it might sound like a daft idea but... More
Only God Forgives
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
2 years after the massive cult-classic ‘Drive’, Nicolas Winding Refn and Ryan Gosling came back with this new project and, of course, th... More
The Call Up
Reviewed by BAMF
I enjoy video game style movies like Gamer so I figured I would give this one a shot. This looks to be the debut for writer/director Charles... More
Akira Kurosawa's Dreams
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
My first contact with this movie was actually rather weird. Indeed, when I was a teenager, I used to smoke weed from time to time with my bu... More
Dr. T and the Women
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I have noticed that this movie has a rather lame reputation. Indeed, according to Imdb, it is in fact the worst movie ever directed by Rober... More
The Trigger Effect
Reviewed by BAMF
I have actually never heard of this before. I ended up coming across this while exploring Netflix. I read the description and it caught my a... More
Kung Fu Panda 3
Reviewed by BAMF
I highly enjoyed the first one. The second one was decent. I'm not sure how I feel about there being a third one. I'm going to watching it t... More
The Draughtsman's Contract
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wonder how I ended up watching this movie but I think it was because the critic in the TV mag was pretty good. Anyway, even though I didn... More
The Twelve Tasks of Asterix
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Like most of the kids growing up in France, I saw many animated features starring Astérix and Obélix. I especially loved ‘Astérix et Cl... More
Eraserhead
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
This was David Lynch's full length feature directing debut and it took him about 5 years to finish it with not much of a financial backing. ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 1 comment
Get a Job
Reviewed by Joyce
無聊時看看可以,會回想到剛出社會找工作時的熱誠和夢想... kind of realistic... pursue dream or stay in reality with... More