Reviews > Recent reviews

Chef
Reviewed by Sarah!
Jon Favreau captured a really good fun filled film, with heart warmth and a lot of soul. The script tells you he is a fantastic and getting ... More
Puncture Wounds
Reviewed by Sarah!
It was an average film with a lot going on that it kinda of got really confusing at some points in the movie. It was not all bad though as t... More
The Double
Reviewed by Sarah!
Dark, slick and just out of this world, a film that's rare to the world right now, and it finally came, a film that is directed so precise a... More
The Children
Reviewed by Sarah!
A really good horror with kids going mad and killing the adults and parents, it was pretty freaky but it's a horror that I have not seen in ... More
Moms' Night Out
Reviewed by Sarah!
What...................The..........................FUCK? I just don't know, but really is this the best they could come up with, and I have... More
Neighbors
Reviewed by Sarah!
Just really not funny, I hate Seth Rogen and dislike Zac Efron so this film was a no win situation. None of the movie made me like them, non... More
The Lost Future
Reviewed by Sarah!
I'm like Hannah Tointon, what an absolute babe. I'm mesmerized by her as if you could not tell, and I don't know what her real life boyfri... More
Bad Words
Reviewed by Sarah!
I don't know about you but Jason Bateman has a face I just want to punch, this movie didn't change my mind. More
Life After Beth
Reviewed by Sarah!
A good film but not a great film. Audrey Plaza kept the film going as in the middle part it lost it's speed for me, and it took Audrey's cha... More
She Loves Me Not
Reviewed by Sarah!
I'll be honest it's not the best film to feature Cary Elwes but forget The Princess Bride, it's all about right here right now, this is some... More
Peasant Symphony
Reviewed by mirinbuddy
Great documentary film to make you think about life,human , animals /with beautiful cinematography. " More
Love Sick
Reviewed by sefriendlyguy
this is not available on dvd!!! it shows on the list of updated lesbian movies and as i checked for it under tv/movie, it shows the book , n... More
Scarface
Reviewed by mazardeus
This is a very interesting film. I like its music, the cinematography, storytelling, character development, and so much more. Very well done... More
The Tribe
Reviewed by fernando
4 stars for being so rare, shocking, bizarre. We ignore deafmutes and they ignore us,they seem and inescrutable tribe for our conventions. T... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Basta che non si sappia in giro!..
Reviewed by fernando
3 stars just for the 2nd episode, with Manfredi being blackmailed (he´s gonna be fucked by prisoners if government doesn't answer thier req... More
Ciencias naturales
Reviewed by fernando
Pequeñita como la placa de metal que la nena usa de pista para dar con el papá. Todos son agentes buenos en su búsqueda (la maestra cómp... More
Gu Family Book
Reviewed by Tfq99
Kang chi:Gu family book is a very interesting korean drama.The movie is about fate-binded passionate lovers from two different worlds.Wol-R... More
Guardians of the Galaxy
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Wow! That’s what you can call a fun movie. I have to be honest, when I heard that Marvel was planning to release 2 or 3 super-hero flicks ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
The Human Centipede (First Sequence)
Reviewed by OsamaEx
I don't know why i watched this, i guess because too many people told me not to, which made me curious about it, so i'm not going to tell yo... More
Little Nicky
Reviewed by Stehako
Possibly Sandler's worst film, and that's saying a lot. This was released at the height of his popularity, after a string of hits; so I fee... More
Sleepy Hollow
Reviewed by Monstermaster
Everyone knows the classic story of the Headless Horseman and they've seen the Disney cartoon and read the story so there's not much to go o... More
Beyond the Valley of the Dolls
Reviewed by Stehako
A rather silly sequel to a movie that at least tried. It lost a lot of the enjoyable elements the first movie had. Sequels tended to be be... More
Men in Black
Reviewed by Joshua "LF"
In a world where every Summer blockbuster is 2 and a half hours, filled with explosions, contains no interesting characters, and tend to fol... More
Saludos Amigos
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I wasn’t expecting much from this flick but since it is one of the famous Disney Classics, I was still eager to check it out. In... More
Meridian - The Charles Band DVD Collection Vol. 1
Reviewed by DrStrangeblog
Peculiar mish-mash of medieval legend, magic, ghosts, and misty portals in this Beauty and the Beast variation. While Italian locations help... More
Saratoga
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Jean Harlow died mid-way through the production of Saratoga, and her absence can be strongly felt in the film. During the first half of the ... More
Personal Property
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Damn you, W.S. “Woody” Van Dyke! I mean, you’ve given the world The Thin Man, as perfect a romance/screwball comedy/noir as a movie ca... More
Suzy
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Funny thing about the Studio Era of Hollywood, they were the best at crafting films built entirely around a star’s persona, using each rel... More
Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead
Reviewed by Stehako
An inspiring documentary about rebooting your life with juicing. I thought the first half was pretty standard and I would have left feeling... More
Daddy Nostalgia
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It is once again a rather obscure French movie which not much people have seen here in Listal (I was the very first user who rated this movi... More