Reviews > Recent reviews

Pina
Reviewed by catcarlo
Sarà anche solo una mia impressione, ma Wim Wenders è uno che ha ormai poco da raccontare: è però innegabile che lo sappia fare molto be... More
Tammy
Reviewed by mazardeus
I don't think this comes off as a typical comedy. It's sort of a mix between conventional comedy coming out of Hollywood mixed with very per... More
White Bird in a Blizzard
Reviewed by glorythatisrob
An emotionally stunted young woman tries to come to grips with the disappearance of her mother. In the process, she dwells in long passages ... More
Some Girl(s)
Reviewed by Sarah!
It had a good cast, it was interesting but was I bored? Yes I really was. Zoe Kazan always makes me smile, she is definitely someone to watc... More
Picture Day
Reviewed by Sarah!
A quite average affair, this movie didn't have anything memorable in it to say the least but it tried hard at achieving what it wanted to an... More
22 Jump Street
Reviewed by Sarah!
Pretty funny, the first one was great but this felt like a proper sequel, it was planned out perfect and certainly felt not rushed, it felt ... More
Days and Nights
Reviewed by Sarah!
Was actually really interesting, and actually had a really good cast and they each had their moments to shine. Although I would have gave it... More
Good People
Reviewed by Sarah!
Don't you just love it when a film starts off so boring but gets good when it's a bit too late? That's what this film was the last half hour... More
What If
Reviewed by Sarah!
A good film but not overly brilliant. It had everything you would want from a film, but it could have given so much more to be quite honest.... More
Lost Time
Reviewed by Sarah!
Again, like other films It only has one of three things I look for in a movie: Passion, flavor and originality. That's the three things I ne... More
Howard the Duck
Reviewed by BAMF
I figured that it was finally time to check this out after several years of hearing how ridiculous and nonsensical it is. It has a few surpr... More
The Myth
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I wasn't expecting much from this but many movies strarring Jackie Chan are broadcasted on the Dutch channels and my step-son Nick... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
La vie est un long fleuve tranquille
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember it very well, after this movie was released in France, it became a huge cult-classic. Sure, since then, we had ‘Le fabuleux des... More
Videodrome
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. Anyway, it is definitely a typ... More
Born Wicked: The Cahill Witch Chronicles, Book One
Reviewed by sensitivemuse
Oh wow I loved this book. The three sisters were such memorable characters and each had their own distinct personality. Of the three I’d h... More
Transformers: Age of Extinction
Reviewed by DuckNation
Don't think this will be much of a review rather a rant of just how HORRIBLE this movie really is. Well first things first like most other p... More
Seven Psychopaths
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Like most of us, following the impressive 'In Bruges', I had high hopes for Martin McDonagh's follow-up but, somehow, it didn't make much wa... More
Jimi: All Is by My Side
Reviewed by catcarlo
Il film biografico a carattere musicale è uno dei generi più difficili da praticare, in special modo quando la materia è ancora viva e i ... More
Hunger
Reviewed by OsamaEx
Hunger was the debut full-length movie for Steve McQueen, and it is one of those movies where you have to watch it because it's a debut for ... More
The Visitors
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember it very well when this movie was released in France, it was pretty huge. Sure, since then, we had ‘Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie... More
Engine Sentai Go-onger
Reviewed by jenndubya
Go-onger was my entry point into the world of Super Sentai. I had gotten back into Power Rangers midway through Mystic Force, then continued... More
Mother's Day
Reviewed by MysteriousWolf
this film makes me have 2 mind in assessing it good: its nice to see adults as the main character instead of kids making this seem mor... More
Leatherface: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre III
Reviewed by MysteriousWolf
better than the second one but not as good as the first. very Hollywood and feels like somethings missing More
Coming Soon
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I had some rather low expectations about this flick but since there was a rather intriguing cast, I thought I might as well give i... More
Conan O'Brien Can't Stop
Reviewed by Stehako
Anything O'Brien does is funny and entertaining. It's an enjoyable trip on the road and behind the scenes look at a rare type of tour. It ... More
The Boxtrolls
Reviewed by Joshua "LF"
The Boxtrolls upholds a fine tradition of stop-motion animated films. Beginning with Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas (criticall... More
Chef
Reviewed by Daddypantz
Finally took a minute to see Chef over the weekend and it lived up to the buzz. I loved the characters and the interaction between Carl and... More
Violent Cop
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Back in the 90’s, I was a a huge fan of Takeshi Kitano. At some point, I thought he was so awesome, he might have been even better than Ak... More
Wild at Heart
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
There was a time when Nicolas Cage was actually quite a brilliant actor, at the beginning of the 90’s, he even got to work with David Lync... More
The Last Man on Earth
Reviewed by Artie S.
Vincent Price burning bodies with a gas mask and killing vampires that act like zombies. And I thought that throwing people in a pool of aci... More