Reviews > Recent reviews

Caravan
Reviewed by fernando
OK adventure melodrama, ambiguous good & evil. Jean Kent as the 'carmaenesque' gypsy is better than Anne Crawford. Granger is looking for Ho... More
The Light at the Edge of the World
Reviewed by fernando
Freaky Verne story. Excellent cast. Duel Douglas vs Brynner pays ok. Eggar goes from innocence to scheme very well. More
Viva
Reviewed by fernando
Cuba attracts all kind of directors that beleive cubans can be as free as them. Or pose as if they believe so. Lovable main character, elega... More
The Innocents
Reviewed by fernando
Impossible not to succeed with such a great story. Even everyvbody talks in french beinn in Poland, even you miss most of the action, even m... More
Come and See
Reviewed by Sirivof
Jesus Christ, I am at a loss for words: Come and See is a film I find almost impossible to review.  More
The Red Turtle
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this flick but since I kept hearing some pretty good things about it, I was quite eager to check it... More
World Gone Wild
Reviewed by Fabocco
In the nuclear ravaged wasteland of Earth 2087 water is as precious as life itself. The isolated Lost Wells outpost survived the holocaust a... More
Evil Bong
Reviewed by BAMF
I have finished the first three films of the Gingerdead series and now it's time to check out the Evil Bong series so I can see their crosso... More
The Pogo Special Birthday Special
Reviewed by JxSxPx
The creative tension and falling out between comic strip creator Walt Kelly and Chuck Jones mares The Pogo Special Birthday Special. It’s ... More
Gingerdead Man 3: Saturday Night Cleaver
Reviewed by BAMF
So I'm now about to watch part three of the series which I hear is better than part two. I mean it deals with time travel which hasn't been ... More
Gingerdead Man 2: Passion of the Crust
Reviewed by BAMF
So yeah I was fairly amused with part one and decided to continue this to see where it would go. Silvia St. Croix (which is actually William... More
Stormy Weather
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Even by the already lax standards of a musical, the narrative of Stormy Weather is a wispy thing. A mere formality to string together a seri... More
The Gingerdead Man
Reviewed by BAMF
Yes I am about to start the Gingerdead Man and Evil Bong series. I definitely know that this will be a mistake, but I am willing to sacrific... More
A Late Quartet
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since there was a pretty cool cast involved, I was quite eager to check this flick. Furthermore, I really liked this idea of focusing on a c... More
Heartbreaker
Reviewed by Narratorjebi
this film wanted to innovate with a group that specialized in separating couples and destroyed, all was well until all built in the movie wa... More
A Hologram for the King
Reviewed by iFatimah
The movie budget is 30 MILLION DOLLARS but they can't get a REAL arab stylist!!!? the cloths are ridiculous! and the arabic dialogue may sou... More
The City of Lost Children
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember very well when this movie came out in France. Indeed, before its release, there was quite some buzz. Since 'Delicatessen', the pr... More
Little White Lies
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
First of all, this movie started with a really neat one-take shot. Guillaumet Canet was a little bit a show off with this scene, obviously i... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy in the Pumpkin Who Co...
Reviewed by JxSxPx
The narrative stakes in these Raggedy Ann and Andy specials are just bizarre. Strange things in which they are impossibly low, but lacking i... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Raggedy Ann and Andy in The Great Santa Claus Cape...
Reviewed by JxSxPx
It’s a bit hard to review this mess as there’s not much there to speak about. The plot makes zero sense, even going by the wide margins ... More
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Reviewed by Joel Alexande Ramires Oliver
su comunidad competitiva es muy activa pero esta totalmente desbalanceada y no intenten negar que todo el mundo usa a fox,falco,peach,marth ... More
Desperate Measures
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t really expecting much from this flick but since I always had a weak spot for Barbet Schroeder’s work, I thought I might as well... More
Black Mass
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Before this movie came out there was really a good buzz about it. Indeed, not only was Johnny Depp apparently giving a great performance but... More
Fun Size Horror: Volume Two
Reviewed by BAMF
So I remember watching the first volume awhile back and it was pretty enjoyable. It looks like some actors return for this one with inclusio... More
Disturbing Behavior
Reviewed by BAMF
This has been on my to watch list for awhile so I decided to go ahead and check it out. The cast here is pretty excellent. Although I'm not ... More
Dog Soldiers
Reviewed by BAMF
I have tried to watch this several times, but something always comes up. So this time I will finally be able to watch this distraction free.... More
Central Station
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember well when this movie was released. Indeed, it was a big critical success and it even won the Golden Bear in the Berlin Film and t... More
Death and the Maiden
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. Recently, I actually disco... More
The Other Woman
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since this movie had a rather lame reputation and since most of the recent comedies starring Cameron Diaz were really weak, I had some reall... More
Croupier
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I wonder how I ended up watching this flick but I remember that it was broadcast on TV. Anyway, it is not very often that I ha... More