Reviews > Recent reviews

Escape from Planet Earth
Reviewed by dannyjai
This movie is a fun family comedy, bright colorful and full of interesting characters. The story is basic, the acting so so. For a family fi... More
Snitch
Reviewed by dannyjai
Snitch is an average drama, with Dwayne Johnson as John Matthews in a more serious role. The movie has good intentions, but is full of nonse... More
The Wolverine
Reviewed by dannyjai
I love Wolverine he is one of my favourite comic book characters, but as they continue to make shitty films around him I am starting to get ... More
Cold Mountain
Reviewed by dannyjai
I love Renee Zellweger as Ruby, and her performance got me through this movie. The romantic side of things made me sick, and at times Inman ... More
Ben-Hur
Reviewed by dannyjai
This movie is epic, mostly because of the scenery and the grand scale of the sets. Otherwise the story has been re written and filmed many t... More
The Bridge on the River Kwai
Reviewed by dannyjai
The Bridge on the River Kwai is an interesting piece of war drama, the main focus of the story is code of honor. The movie is well written, ... More
Marty
Reviewed by dannyjai
I am a huge Ernest Borgnine fan, and Marty for me is his finest piece of work. Ernest at Marty, is brilliant. Ernest brings Marty and all hi... More
All the King's Men
Reviewed by dannyjai
This is a brilliant piece of cinema, about the downfall of an innocent man through the corruption of politics. All The King's Men is an insi... More
The Lost Weekend
Reviewed by dannyjai
The Lost Weekend is a brilliant look at Alcoholism, considering the movie was made in the forties. Billy Wilder strips everything down, and ... More
Bachelorette
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
After the massive success of 'The Hangover', the studios wanted to continue on this vibe and released 'Bridesmaids', basically a female vari... More
Not Cool
Reviewed by BAMF
When the biggest stars you have are a wrestler and a Youtube star you must expect the worst. The only thing worse than that is the Youtuber ... More
22 Jump Street
Reviewed by BAMF
I didn't care for the first film that much, but it had it's special moments. Hopefully this one is better as I like the directors animated f... More
The Whole Nine Yards
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Like pretty much everyone else from my generation, I did watch ‘Friends’ in the 90’s. Obviously, at some point, I dropped the whole th... More
Suicide Club
Reviewed by BAMF
I can always depend on Japan for an interesting and disturbing storyline. I have known about this movie for awhile and decided to finally ch... More
12 Angry Men
Reviewed by Michael M
I don’t think I can bestow a higher statement of praise on a film than to call it a life changing experience. 12 Angry Men influenced m... More
The Mask of Fu Manchu
Reviewed by Michael M
Talk about a racist and trashy film. How racist? Boris Karloff plays a sort of Asian Hitler hell bent on exterminating the white race. How t... More
The Black Stallion
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Ever since I have heard about this movie, I became really intrigued about it. Indeed, somehow, Roger Ebert chose it as the best movie releas... More
Final Masquerade
Reviewed by La Dame Blanche
Guarda il video ufficiale Artista: Linkin Park Album: The Hunting Party Pubblicazione: 29 luglio 2014 Regia: Mark Pellington Etiche... More
The Hunting Party
Reviewed by La Dame Blanche
From the Soldier to the Hunter: la Cover Art ai Tempi di James Jean (articolo di prova per Linkin Park Italia) [img id=7524068 width=500f... More
Son of Babylon
Reviewed by OsamaEx
I'm incredibly overwhelmed about the fact that i'm reviewing an Iraqi movie, because in all my years watching movies, never thought that som... More
Air Force One
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I wasn’t sure what to expect from this flick but since I have always had a weak spot for Harrison Ford, I still wanted to check ... More
Divine Divinity
Reviewed by kyotocafe
Just one word. Amazing. Buy the game if you have a PC and you don't own it already. I got the feeling that I had the first time I played Bal... More
Higher Learning
Reviewed by dannyjai
Higher Learning is a good movie, not the greatest but worth a look. The story centers around college kids, as they go through different expe... More
Biker Boyz
Reviewed by dannyjai
I think BikerbBoyz was trying to find success that the fast and the furious had, but through motorbikes because there are a lot of gangs on ... More
Assault on Precinct 13
Reviewed by dannyjai
I am not a big fan of remakes, and this one is a good reason why. The story for me was the major let down, all over the place. As well there... More
Birthday
Reviewed by metonomas
The four friends Bibiana, Claudio, Harald, and Tamara separated in 1992, but promised themselves to meet each other again on the 30th birthd... More
Finnlandia
Reviewed by metonomas
After the tragic loss of her husband, a young woman reconstructs the circumstances which caused his death. During this attempt to find her o... More
Extant
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Extant borrows liberally from various sources -- Artificial Intelligence, Rosemary’s Baby to name just two – and tosses them together in... More
Green Lantern: The Animated Series
Reviewed by JxSxPx
When it comes to the big screen, superhero properties are display incredible longevity across various franchises, their television counterpa... More
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Reviewed by JxSxPx
After a rocky first two seasons, Star Trek: The Next Generation eventually emerges as a smartly acted ensemble piece. It’s a giant science... More