Reviews > Recent reviews

The Count of Monte Cristo
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Following respectively ‘The Thin Red Line’ and ‘Memento’, James Caviezel and Guy Pearce became hot properties and the studios decide... More
The Hole
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t sure what to expect from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Keira Knightley, I thought I should give it a try. Indeed, e... More
Pompeii
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"The mountain will kill us all!" 2014's Pompeii is perhaps the first major Hollywood blockbuster which feels like the low-budget "mockbus... More
Here Comes the Devil
Reviewed by BAMF
So when I saw the trailer I thought this movie looked promising and interesting. Well now I have watched it for myself. There is nobody real... More
Someone Marry Barry
Reviewed by MovieMoron
I never had a Barry in my life. I'm thankful for that. From what I've seen in this movie, they can be a real pain. Mainly because they never... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
A Professional Gun (aka The Mercenary)
Reviewed by fernando
Rare man, Corbucci. When more light and frivolous, bitter in his commnentary on corrupt revolutionaries, deadly bandits, greedy women, venga... More
Le ragazze di San Frediano
Reviewed by fernando
A light Pratolini, 'senza' the sadness and the bad temper against the world you find in "Cronaca familiare"or "Cronaca di poveri amanti", bu... More
Authors Anonymous
Reviewed by MovieMoron
Candidate for one of the worst movies of 2014 is this highly annoying piece of crap. This painfully uninspired piece of Christopher Guest/Mo... More
Zero Dark Thirty
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Personally, I was really impressed by ‘The Hurt Locker’ so I was really eager to see Kathryn Bigelow’s next directing effort, especial... More
The Eric Andre Show
Reviewed by MovieMoron
I love bizarre shows and retro things in general. The Eric Andre Show is a show on Adult Swim on the Cartoon Network. It general deals with ... More
The Ganzfeld Haunting
Reviewed by Sarah!
Nothing could save this pile of useless horseshit bag of trollop, just physically crap, don't watch this, just don't, if you do I will be di... More
Down Periscope
Reviewed by TrekMedic
One of those movies that shouldn't have succeeded (it initially didn't at the box office), but still lives one because of its silly, endurin... More
Sissi
Reviewed by mazardeus
Amazing, sweet, romantic German film. A very deep message regarding one's dream & desire for true love and freedom, which is limited by the ... More
13 Sins
Reviewed by MovieMoron
If Cheap Thrills had a brother it would probably be this movie. It's a remake of a Thai Thriller called 13: Game of Death. I never saw it, b... More
Cheap Thrills
Reviewed by MovieMoron
Some people are so shameless that they will go as far as to sell their own soul in order to obtain a hefty amount of cash. Case in point, Cr... More
Two Bugs & A Roach
Reviewed by ☭Gary
When it comes to hunting down old Blues albums, I will go far out of my way if needed to find a piece of history. This Earl Hooker album wou... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Scientist Rids the World of the Evil Curse of the ...
Reviewed by ☭Gary
Reggae is one of those genres that people don't seem to really acknowledge and take seriously whatsoever. Sure, they claim to love Bob Marle... More
Muppets Most Wanted
Reviewed by Joshua "LF"
Muppets Most Wanted seems to be under the "bigger is better" lane of thinking. Compared to 2011's smashing The Muppets, Muppets Most Wanted ... More
The Day After Tomorrow
Reviewed by dannyjai
The Day After Tomorrow is an excellent disaster movie, with a great new story in the disaster genre. It came out really well, some parts are... More
Jaws
Reviewed by dannyjai
This is a classic movie, one of Steven Spielbergs best. The story is so simple, yet the monster and the realism of the story is horrific. If... More
Boyz N the Hood
Reviewed by dannyjai
Boyz N The Hood is all about the real life in hood, where gangs thrive and you live or die. This is a coming of age drama all about three fr... More
How Stella Got Her Groove Back
Reviewed by dannyjai
I enjoyed this movie not the greatest, but a good chick flick. I read the book, and the movie did a good adaptation. Angela Bassett as Stell... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ys...
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Ever since I saw the videoclip for ‘One More Time’ and I heard that Daft Punk made a full length feature in the same style, I became int... More
Teen Wolf
Reviewed by dannyjai
I liked this movie all lot, like many Michael J.Fox movies of the 80's it is full of fun and adventure. This time a young Scott Howard disco... More
Return to Oz
Reviewed by dannyjai
Return To Oz was a great disappointment, it never has any charm. To me there was not much of a story, it never really made any sense. For me... More
Veronica Mars
Reviewed by Sarah!
It's great that this show was given a movie that was totally funded by the people, it's great that it got the send of it deserved even thoug... More
Homefront
Reviewed by Sarah!
This could of been a lot better, the cast felt comfortable an I award them for that, but nothing surprised or made me go oh that scene was a... More
Back to the Future
Reviewed by dannyjai
This is a classic 80's Film, and one that still holds up today. Why because it is full of fun and adventure, with a great story to help out.... More
Social Nightmare
Reviewed by Sarah!
Don't hate me I think I really enjoyed this. It was predictable but I enjoyed it. Some parts were slow but it fast paced up a bit. Yeah real... More
13 Sins
Reviewed by Sarah!
Really impressed with this - it's the sort of horror thriller I love, the challenges he had to complete were a little out of the ordinary an... More