Reviews > Recent reviews

Her
Reviewed by catcarlo
Dopo una pausa di circa quattro anni, Spike Jonze scrive e dirige un’acuta analisi dei sentimenti narrando la parabola di un amore, parten... More
Let the Fire Burn
Reviewed by MovieMoron
I am not a big documentary buff. I will only check something out unless it catches my eye and interests me enough to see it. This piece of A... More
Kiss the Girls
Reviewed by Sarah!
Cary's character being evil and the bad one worked in my favor I wish I could put him in my pocket and squeeze that squeezable ass of his ... More
The Nut Job
Reviewed by MovieMoron
I started to think back on the movie Over the Hedge while watching this movie. Over the Hedge was about a raccoon who uses a group of foragi... More
Live in Cook County Jail
Reviewed by ☭Gary
B.B. King's Live in Cook County Jail is one of my all time favorite albums. I'm here to talk about it today, cause most people when it comes... More
The Great Muppet Caper
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Continuing my reviews of the Muppets movies, I went further with the 2nd installment and since the ratings were pretty good, I was rather ho... More
The Big Bounce
Reviewed by Sarah!
I really don't know how can brilliant actors low themselves...to this. They should not have to be pulled into this by something as crap as t... More
Copycat
Reviewed by Sarah!
Going to be real honest, it's really not my type of film, while I love everything to do with it, it's just not my sort of thing, so I can't ... More
The Selfish Giant
Reviewed by Reno
A surprisingly good movie, unexpectedly exceeded all my expectations and put me on speechless. It was inspired by the Oscar Wilde story whic... More
10 Promises to My Dog
Reviewed by Reno
Expected usual dog movie with emotional ending, but I encountered different here. In fact the end was very touching, but this dog movie is n... More
Clandestine Childhood
Reviewed by Reno
This was the Argentina's submission for last year's American Academy Awards and failed to make into the final five. But it was a clean sweep... More
Le Week-End
Reviewed by Reno
A simplest movie, which tells the story of an old couple from Birmingham who decides to celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary in Paris. L... More
The Priest's Children
Reviewed by Reno
A story that set in a small Croatian island. It is a comedy, but also a serious issue that the country is facing right now. So thanks to the... More
Music of the Heart
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Wes Craven is above all famous for his horror flicks but, at some point he decided to make this drama which was quite surprising. Apparently... More
The Shadow
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room... as inevitable as your guilty conscience..." For Universal Studios, The Sh... More
Horrid Henry
Reviewed by filmbuilder
I used to prefer the TV series to the books of 'Horrid Henry', the show was just funnier and more clever and came up with hilarious ideas an... More
Snowpiercer
Reviewed by BAMF
The cast is an amazing selection of great actors. It is just plain epic how many A listers are in this. The concept is rather intriguing and... More
Young Frankenstein
Reviewed by asmith10127
One of the funniest movies of all times hands down. for people who really haven't ventured into to the Black & White films, This would be a ... More
The Oranges
Reviewed by asmith10127
this movie was pretty good i give it 5 out of 10 stars. it's always good to see doctor house Hugh Laurie playing in a movie. More
Now You See Me
Reviewed by val
I couldn't have said it better: Author of review: pinkled5 (imdb user) "Watchable but lacks depth & substance 7 June 2013 This is on... More
13 Sins
Reviewed by BAMF
I knew this was a remake! It's based on a Thailand horror movie called 13 Game of Death. The trailer looked decent enough so I decided to se... More
300: Rise of an Empire
Reviewed by BAMF
So I am one of those people who loved the first 300 and I was excited when I first saw the trailer as well. This was directed by the guy who... More
High Crimes
Reviewed by Sarah!
There is no faulting the cast, Ashley Judd and Morgan Freeman always have amazing chemistry on screen not-like-that-but-you-know-what-I-mean... More
Bug
Reviewed by Sarah!
I'll be honest I love movies like this but just not this. I love the cast they were not the problem, it was probably me for ending up dislik... More
Wer
Reviewed by Sarah!
There is no faulting AJ Cook at all, but this was just average, it's a good take on a werewolf story, but the camera and all the direction w... More
Dolphin Tale
Reviewed by Sarah!
A sweet down to earth film but It was just really too long of a film, with these kinds there is only so much you can do with the story, ans ... More
Non-Stop
Reviewed by Bml93
Rambling, incoherent mess approaching! Upon checking out various reviews or some people's opinion on Jaume Collet-Serra's latest Liam Nee... More
The Burning Plain
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Guillermo Arriaga has written some very good screenplays for Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu (‘Amores Perros’, ’21 Grams’ and ‘Babel... More
Da Vinci's Inquest
Reviewed by TrekMedic
Along with Vancouver-based "Cold Squad," this was one of two great police procedurals chock full of damaged characters dealing with humanity... More
Castor Troy
Reviewed by arkkangabriel
n Face/Off, the truth was that Castor and his brother Pollux had planted a bomb somewhere in L.A. and only they knew its location and how to... More