Reviews > Recent reviews

The Expendables 3
Reviewed by Exclusive
"I could do that." "You wanna slip on a dress and give it a shot?" Sylvester Stallone has less and less facial hair for each one of thes... More
Continuum
Reviewed by burnodo
Very interesting concept. Even with the story stretched out, they manage to make protagonists and antagonists that you're both for and again... More
Fahrenheit 9/11
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I really loved ‘Bowling for Columbine’, I was really eager to check Michael Moore’s following directing effort. From a box-offic... More
Robots
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Ever since ‘Toy Story’ became a critical and financial success, CGI animation has been an ever expanding market. Nowadays, you have two ... More
Chef
Reviewed by BAMF
Jon Favreau is a pretty good director and actor. The acting is great and the story is intriguing. What's not to like about a cooking film. T... More
Into the Abyss: A Tale of Death, a Tale of Life
Reviewed by Stehako
Another well-made documentary from Herzog and another terrible story of murder revealed in documentary form. More
Forrest Gump
Reviewed by Joshua "LF"
Forrest Gump is the kind of film that shouldn't work on any level. It's as manipulative as a film can ever be, pulling strings and begging t... More
Non-Stop
Reviewed by madstalk
This is high concept film done wrong. The premise - Liam Neeson playing detective AND kicking terrorist ass within the confined, claustroph... More
Night Train to Munich
Reviewed by madstalk
If you come into Night Train to Munich expecting a visionary masterpiece on par with director Carol Reed's better known The Third Man you wi... More
Felicia's Journey
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Ever since I have seen ‘Exotica’, I have been a fan of Atom Egoyan and I have tried to follow his work ever since even though I didn’t... More
Need for Speed
Reviewed by DuckNation
Alright so i knew this movie was going to be bad right from the start as it made no sense for Need For Speed game to be adapted into a movie... More
Reviewed by DuckNation
We're the fricking Guardians of the Galaxy! A spoiler filled review ahead so be cautious Guardians of the Galaxy is a hilariou... More
Beetlejuice
Reviewed by Joshua "LF"
Bearing in mind that I have not yet seen all of director Tim Burton's films, I personally think Beetlejuice might be his very strangest effo... More
Jarhead 2: Field of Fire
Reviewed by BAMF
I know this has nothing to do with the first one other than the name. That is a point against this. A point for this is it has a few well kn... More
Mall
Reviewed by BAMF
I didn't hear anything about this until right before I decided to watch it. The director is known for directing Linkin Park's videos. The ca... More
Seinfeld
Reviewed by A Dance of Despair
Yada, yada, yada, this is television at its very best. For a television comedy series that was purportedly about nothing, Seinfeld, boasting... More
Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles
Reviewed by A Dance of Despair
Set in present-day San Francisco, Louis, a former human-turned-vampire, describes the story of his centuries-long life to a journalist. He r... More
The Inbetweeners 2
Reviewed by SJMJ91
Despite average expectations and uncertainty of living up to the series, The Inbetweeners Movie in 2011 had met with positive reception and ... More
Sharknado 2: The Second One
Reviewed by BAMF
So I just watched the first one and figured I would watch this one too. There are tons of cameos from TV personalities to bottom grade actor... More
Reviewed by Exclusive
"Metaphors go over his head." "NOTHING goes over my head!... My reflexes are too fast, I would catch it." Now this is how you do a fucki... More
Kids
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember it very well, I saw this movie when it was released and I was just about 15-16 years old. Back then, there was quite a controvers... More
Life of Brian
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
By now, I have seen all the movies involving the Monty Python and while I was wildly enthousiast at first, I must admit it that I was a litt... More
I Know Who Killed Me
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I wasn’t expecting much from this flick but, for some rather morbide reasons, I still wanted to check if it was as bad as it loo... More
Some Like It Hot
Reviewed by The O.P.
Everybody says it's a classic, so it must be. But I must confess I didn't get it. Funny? Only mildly. Boring? At times. Disappointing? Defin... More
White House Down
Reviewed by The O.P.
Would you believe that the U.S. Army plus FBI plus Secret Services are not able to take down a fence in order to rescue the U.S. President w... More
Caprica: Season 1.0 [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Reviewed by DrStrangeblog
Engrossing and tantalizing slow-building drama set 58 years before Battlestar Galactica. How and why were the Cylons created? We start to ... More
Reviewed by D V Saharan And Son
The best movie from Marvel as Said By marvel It Self :) 9 out of 10. The story for the movie was soo good and loved the Character Of Groot W... More
22 Britannia Road: A Novel
Reviewed by sensitivemuse
I enjoyed reading this one. I rather liked the story, even though it’s dark and moody. The setting and the theme was well done and althoug... More
Her
Reviewed by SJMJ91
Anyone who has seen past feature films from Spike Jonze, such as Being John Malkovich and Adaptation, will notice that he is an unorthodox f... More
Erin Brockovich
Reviewed by OsamaEx
Might be the one and the only movie by Steven Soderbergh that i actually like, he's an over-glorified hack who makes shitty overrated movies... More