Reviews > Recent reviews

A Sunday in the Country
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It is once again a rather obscure French movie which not much people have seen here in Listal (I was one of the first users who have rated t... More
Family Resemblances
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, it has been ages since I have this flick but I can remember it very well. First of all, I have noticed that C├ędric Klapisch is no... More
Annabelle
Reviewed by BAMF
Okay so I actually liked The Conjuring and thought it was really interesting. I remember seeing the Annabelle doll and thinking it was one c... More
Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow
Reviewed by burnodo
Excellent! Fun fest with shadows of Groundhog Day...only Groundhog Day for sci-fi action lovers!!! Good stuff! Tom Cruise is great. Emily Bl... More
Annabelle
Reviewed by Sarah!
Just right, but really not as amazing as what The Conjuring was. I just feel as though this was holding back quite a lot, it's hard to pull ... More
The Town That Dreaded Sundown
Reviewed by Sarah!
Well I never watched the original and don't really plan to. I can't judge this based on the original which makes me feel better because I di... More
Camp X-Ray
Reviewed by Sarah!
Not really my sort of movie. Kristen Stewart just has that one facial expression, she never shows any emotion in her acting as from what I h... More
The Amityville Horror
Reviewed by Sarah!
Day Nineteen // 31 Day Horror Challenge Nothing I ever seen before to be quite honest, not very exciting. Certainly not rubbish but reall... More
The Exorcist
Reviewed by Sarah!
Day Eighteen // 31 Day Horror Challenge Well this was quite something. It was very good and amazing back in the day and it still is and t... More
Hellraiser
Reviewed by Sarah!
Day Seventeen // 31 Day Horror Challenge Well 17 days in, and I still haven't found one I have enjoyed to the bone but oh well, this cert... More
Another Me
Reviewed by Sarah!
Well this really was just so weird I mean it's like what the actual fuck was even going on in most scenes, I really lost the story sadly. More
Extraterrestrial
Reviewed by Sarah!
No, this angers me. Bloody crap. All been done fucking before now, we don't need any fucking more of this shit. You got that? You fucking go... More
Treehouse (2014)
Reviewed by Sarah!
I think you should not waste your time with this at all people. It's boring, stupid and to be honest this could have been done in a million ... More
Walking on Sunshine
Reviewed by Sarah!
Too musically for me, I don't see the point in doing another shitty cliche version of Mamma Mia with a slight difference, with 80's music, t... More
The Omen
Reviewed by Sarah!
Day Sixteen // 31 Day Horror Challenge Again, not really scary or didn't actually really make me scared at all, it had a good story to it a... More
Trade
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I had nog idea what to expect from this flick but the subject seemed to be interesting so I thought I might as well give it a try.... More
Learn How To Play Guitar from the Expert
Reviewed by RoyJ248
If you want to become a shred guitarist, Tom Hess is where it's at. As I've been working with Tom, he has put together a customized strategy... More
Neoclassical Guitar Lessons
Reviewed by RoyJ248
I came across Luca's guitar lessons at http://neoclassicalrevelation.com/ and just started taking them for myself. So far they are awesome! ... More
The Slaughter Rule
Reviewed by Stehako
They should have applied the slaughter rule to this movie after the first hour. Gosling isn't bad, but the story and pacing is trying beyon... More
Liberal Arts
Reviewed by hurt.raven114
just one line for this movie : it is amazingly awesome . i just loved everything about it . teaches a lot about real life . :) More
A Long Way Down
Reviewed by burnodo
Amiable and satisfying little black comedy about four people meeting at a crux point in their lives. Good performances make something like t... More
Byzantium
Reviewed by dannyjai
Byzantium is an interesting take on the vampire world, a melancholy drama piece about the darker side of being a vampire. This story does no... More
Maleficent
Reviewed by dannyjai
Some movies are all about escaping to an enchanting place, I don't know why people thought this would be a dark story considering Disney is ... More
The Lego Movie
Reviewed by OsamaEx
Nobody was anticipating this movie more than me, i cried of joy the first time i heard of 'LEGO Movie' idea, even before the trailer, i thou... More
Roger & Me
Reviewed by keiju
Sad when even a pro-union movie considers the corporation head as the ones that should care about the workers. More
August Rush
Reviewed by arkkangabriel
This movie is baptized by me as one of the epic, the kind that the plot will not be the surje of the commercial, but his music breaks down b... More
Locke
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Henk had once again picked up a really nice movie. Basically, it was a movie with a concept as you follow one character driving in his car a... More
Young Ones
Reviewed by BAMF
I remember seeing the trailer for this and being instantly intrigued by the concept of this post apocalyptic coming of age story. Hell this ... More
Money Movers
Reviewed by Ultimo
Gritty Grimy Aussie Heist flick starring Jason Donovan's Dad, a young Bryan Brown, a bunch of actors who go on to star in Neighbours, a rubb... More
A Most Wanted Man
Reviewed by Avian
Dry, dull, boring. Does not make me care for anything anyone did in the film. The romance angle thrown in was pointless. Just a snore fest. More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »