Reviews > Recent reviews

The Grandmaster
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Wong Kar-wai  is another director who took his goddamned  time to finally release a new directing effort and this movie came 6 long years ... More
When Marnie Was There
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Is it possible to watch When Marnie Was There and not feel like it’s a eulogy for Studio Ghibli? Perhaps you can shake that feeling, but t... More
Creed
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Seven entries into a long-running franchise, that maybe lost its goodwill over the years, and we get blessed with something as well-made and... More
Dragon Warrior
Reviewed by Jason Dean Anderson
This is the game that started my love of RPG. I look back and I still smile thinking about playing this game and leaving my game system on f... More
Snake Eyes
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
When was the last time that Brian De Palma  did release a great movie? Recently, I saw his last directing effort, ‘Passion’, and it was... More
Heavenly Creatures
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been ages since I have seen this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. This movie seriously came out... More
Kill Me Three Times
Reviewed by BAMF
Thoughts Before I Watched This: 1. Honestly other than Simon Pegg I didn't care about this one to much. 2. Although I do like Alice Braga an... More
Firewatch
Reviewed by MarkusT90
ALONE AND ALMOST FORSAKENFirewatch is from developer Campo Santo and publisher Panic great example of an skilled debut game, which has execu... More
Fantastic Four
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Like anyone else, I heard that this movie was pretty terrible but I was still eager to check it out to make up my own mind. Well, at the end... More
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Vol. 2
Reviewed by xxixii
A nice sequel to the original LOEG but it seems to me Moore is a little obsessed with rape and like Watchmen we end up "liking" possibly the... More
Highlander
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
This franchise must have the most messed up legacy ever. Obviously, the notorious 2nd installment has always been hailed as the worst sequel... More
Heat
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember very well when this movie came out. Indeed, back then, Robert De Niro and Al Pacino were still a big deal and when the word came ... More
Jamesy Boy
Reviewed by BAMF
Thoughts Before I Watched This: 1. I've been meaning to watch this for some time. 2. I didn't realize it was based on a true story. 3. I als... More
The Crow: Wicked Prayer
Reviewed by BAMF
Thoughts Before I Watched This: 1. Edward Furlong and Tara Reid really??? 2. Well at least there is David Boreanaz, Danny Trejo, and Dennis ... More
Mood Indigo
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, when I heard about this movie,  I had some rather mixed feelings. Indeed, on one hand, when I was much younger, I did read 'L... More
The Crow: Salvation
Reviewed by BAMF
Thoughts Before I Watched This: 1. So I decided to go ahead and finish the series. 2. It's all on Netflix so why not. 3. It has a decent cas... More
Under Suspicion
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since it is a rather obscure flick, I had really no idea what to expect from this flick but since I was starring both Gene Hackman and Morga... More
The Crow: City of Angels
Reviewed by BAMF
Thoughts Before I Watched This: 1. I have been meaning to go ahead and get this series over with. 2. Brandon Lee was excellent! 3. To make s... More
Das Boot
Reviewed by Evandro Ribeiro
The movie tell us about the drama of sink enemy ships, by a german submarine staff. The target is sink as many possible ships and kill all p... More
The Danish Girl
Reviewed by BAMF
Thoughts Before I Watched This: 1. Times are still hard for transgendered people these days so it should be interesting to see what it was l... More
The Young and Prodigious T.S. Spivet
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
After  4 long years, at last Jean-Pierre Jeunet was finally coming up with a new directing effort so, of course,  I was really eager to ch... More
Straight Outta Compton
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Straight Outta Compton is sprawling to the point where it begins to feel like its sputtering to the finish line. While it commits many of th... More
Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been ages since I have this movie and maybe I should re-watch it at some point. In fact, I still remember very well the... More
Kamen Rider Kuuga
Reviewed by DavisChan
Kuuga is one of the best Kamen Rider Series I've ever seen. The characters, plot, songs... are perfect. I love all episodes except Ep.17, 31... More
Hedwig And The Angry Inch
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I wonder how I actually ended up watching this flick. The main reason was probably that I kept hearing some really good things... More
The Sisterhood of Night
Reviewed by BAMF
Thoughts Before I Watched This: 1. I've actually been wanting to see this for awhile, but I never put forth any effort. 2. It has a fairly ... More
Love
Reviewed by BAMF
Thoughts Before I Watched This: 1. From the trailer I could tell this would have similar controversy like Nymphomaniac. 2. Then ever worse ... More
Boy & the World
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Boy and the World is not subtle in its political ideals, and the introduction of this element is jarring and clunky, but I’ve never seen a... More
Return to Ithaca
Reviewed by fernando
Quien ha pasado por ese techo habanero (todas las generaciones posrevolucionarias tienen ese techo confesional), entiende todo lo que aquí ... More
Brooklyn
Reviewed by fernando
Good story, of dilemma between love with a handsome poor italian Brooklyn and the stiff bachelor in the province. Ronan is good actress, she... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »