Reviews > Recent reviews

Her Best - The Chess 50th Anniversary Collection
Reviewed by JxSxPx
There’s plenty of bigger, badder collections of Etta James’ genre-bending blues growl out there, but if all you want is the cream of the... More
The Passion of Anna
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
A couple days ago, I saw 'Shame' and since I really liked it, I thought I might as well check the following movie directed by Ingmar Bergman... More
The Huntsman: Winter's War
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't expecting much from this flick but since there was a really nice cast involved, I thought I might as well check it out. Well, event... More
Beast
Reviewed by Miss Anonymous
Interesting and thoroughly dark tale of love and murder that was laced with beautiful landscapes and a pervasive creepiness. The main perfor... More
The Bad Batch
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since it was available on Netflix, I thought I might as well check it out. Well, unf... More
Paddington 2
Reviewed by collinsjordan
One of the most fantastic and interesting films I have ever seen) So positive, fill of life this bear shows us - you can be good person and ... More
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Reviewed by walker2404
El mejor Ace Attorney, con una linealidad muy buena en su trama, los casos tienen desarrollo de personajes, no solo en los principales, sino... More
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Reviewed by walker2404
El peor Zelda, una trama muy mala en la cual solo un personaje evoluciona con ayuda del jugador, una linealidad horrible, calabozos que esta... More
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Reviewed by walker2404
El mejor Zelda 3D que Nintendo ha hecho, una gran trama y inclusión de gameplay en esta misma, una mecánica de tiempo bastante buena para ... More
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Reviewed by walker2404
Uno de los peores Zelda's de la franquicia, se enfoco más en lo cinematográfico que en el gameplay mismo, una trama oscura muy mala, con i... More
Mega Man X Collection
Reviewed by walker2404
Una colección que engloba a los mejores Megaman de la franquicia en un solo, si bien X2, X3 y X4 son los recomendables en esta lista, tiene... More
Bully: Scholarship Edition
Reviewed by walker2404
Muy buen Sandbox que aprovecha su concepto para dar una idea fresca en gameplay, no dejara de ser el Gta con adolescentes, pero hay misiones... More
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Reviewed by walker2404
Si bien es el primer de toda una larga franquicia, es un producto mediocre, no aprovecha al máximo la capacidad de ser una gran juego con m... More
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - BladeWolf
Reviewed by walker2404
Bonita mecánica de sigilo, pero un Hack and Slash no funciona, ya que el sistema de este juego no sirve para áreas de sigilo como tal, te ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulat...
Reviewed by walker2404
El mejor de la trilogía, por poco, si bien arregla varios errores de su antecesor, no se salva de seguir teniendo casos con nada de desarro... More
The Evil Within
Reviewed by walker2404
El regreso de Mikami no pudo ser tan desastroso, quiso ser Resident Evil 4, pero no lo logro, cavos sin atar en su trama si no compras el DL... More
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Reviewed by walker2404
El ejercito de un solo hombre no fue los suficiente para desaprovechar ideas, muy buen diseño de niveles, trama desaprovechada, gameplay co... More
Halo: Reach
Reviewed by walker2404
El mejor de la franquicia, con una campaña muy bien ejecutada con grandes diseños de niveles y un multijugador adictivo. More
An Act of Murder
Reviewed by fernando
Gordon is too demonstrative but he's also efficient. Florence is excellent acting pain and abnegation. March is soft and less convincing at ... More
Our Betters
Reviewed by fernando
So precode and adult, in spite of a semi washed up ending. Anita Louise goes pure to America, Constance Bennett remains happy and cinic in h... More
God's Own Country
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I had never heard of this movie and I really had no idea what to expect from it. Eventually, even though I did like it, I actu... More
Star Ocean
Reviewed by Paulo Júnior
After having finished this game, I feel satisfied abou most of what I've seen. It's a neat little game, with gorgeous art and very ambitious... More
Shame
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though I have seen more than 6000 movies, I have to admit that I have seen only maybe 2 movies directed by Ingmar Bergman. The last one... More
Parental Guidance
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Marisa Tomei and since this movie was available on Ne... More
The Ultimate Collection
Reviewed by JxSxPx
You want a single disc assortment of Smokey Robinson and the Miracles’ combination of tear-stained love songs and straight-up party starte... More
We Are the '80s
Reviewed by JxSxPx
They were created by music impresario Malcolm McLauren, he who also created the Sex Pistols and managed/advised groups like the Slits and Ne... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Nuggets From Nuggets: Choice Artyfacts From The Fi...
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Before he was part of Patti Smith’s seminal punk group, Lenny Kaye assembled Nuggets: Original Artyfacts from the First Psychedelic Era, 1... More
Saving Private Ryan
Reviewed by walterwhite
one of the most realistic films of the war especially in the first 30 minutes being that everything stood out the acting steven spielberg di... More
Money Monster
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though this movie didn’t get much love when it was released, since I always had a weak spot for Jodie Foster’s work, I was still ea... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »