Reviews > Recent reviews

Ex Machina
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some really good things about this movie, I was really eager to check it out. Well, eventually, I wasn't disappointed a... More
Zoombies
Reviewed by BAMF
So I saw the trailer for this and my oh my does it look like a cheese fest. I do find the concept rather intriguing though. A zombie movie w... More
Rams
Reviewed by fernando
Sheep and men so intertwinned that they´re the same linneage attacked by a rare virus. Everything is rare in this Iceland. More
Hatoful Boyfriend
Reviewed by Esskiv
One of the dialogue choices is offensive in the extreme. Its not just that. Theres the color of the dialogue window thats very bright. I hum... More
The Jungle Book
Reviewed by JxSxPx
For some reason, Disney does quite well in adapting Rudyard Kipling’s immortal stories of a young boy raised in the Indian jungle and his ... More
A Perfect Day
Reviewed by fernando
La guerra, que puede ser cualquier guerra balcanizada, tras bambalinas; los chicos y chicas de ONG se vacilan, se protegen y se lían. Entre... More
The Fan
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Do you remember the time when Robert de Niro used to be the greatest actor ever and you would basically sh*t your pants every time this guy ... More
15 Minutes
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
As you may have noticed, I’m a very obsessive movie watcher and one of my very first obsession was/is Robert De Niro. I just love this act... More
Finding Forrester
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Following the massive critic failure generated by the ‘Psycho’ remake (which I didn’t think was so bad but I was definitely in the min... More
I Spit on Your Grave: Vengeance is Mine
Reviewed by MarkusT90
THE ANGEL OF VENGEANCEI really hate the subject of rape. I think it's way below of human nature and even a think of it makes me sick. So of ... More
Fatal Attraction
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. When it was released, it h... More
Le fils préféré
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Basically, it is another really obscure French movies that almost no one has seen on Listal. To be honest, I really don’t know why but I w... More
Shark Tale
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I actually saw this movie in the movie theater with my wife and kids when it was released. Back then, it was a critical flop and it has inde... More
Reviewed by BAMF
So I ended up seeing this for a special screening at a local theater that wasn't mine. I'm a huge fan of comic films specifically the Marvel... More
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I always had some mixed feelings about this movie. In fact, I even saw it in the theater when it came out and, ever since then... More
Krueger: The Legend of Elm Street
Reviewed by DebbieDPhilly
***Spoilers*** Now on the fifth installment of the Krueger series, The Legend of Elm Street brings the story full circle and picks up ten y... More
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It has been a while since I have seen this movie and maybe I should re-watch it at some point. In fact, if I recall it correctly, I saw this... More
Navy Seals vs. Zombies
Reviewed by BAMF
So as you should know if you follow me. I do enjoy myself zombies quite a bit. This was on my to watch list for a bit, but never got to watc... More
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Reviewed by trsreviews
This is perhaps the best anime to ever be made, only second to Cory in the House. It's use of hyper-bulging muscles and the world-famous che... More
Reviewed by Exclusive
"Sorry, Tony. You know I wouldn't do this if I had any another choice. But he's my friend.""So was I."Now this is how you do a super heroes ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 1 comment
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Well, even though it might sound surprising but, in fact, I actually preferred 'Batman v Superman'. Not that it was perfect, in the contrary... More
White God
Reviewed by BAMF
I decided to finish of this month strong. This was an Oscar submission a few years ago so I expect good things. It's along a similar line as... More
X-Men: Days of Future Past
Reviewed by burnodo
GOTTA SEE THE ROGUE CUT! It;s better than the theatrical release. Either way such a powerful movie. Very well done! More
Jurassic World
Reviewed by burnodo
Terrible. Ridiculous. Stupid. Dumb. Moronic. Childish. RottenTomatoes gave it 71%. The Tomamometer really goofed in this case. This is not a... More
Green Room
Reviewed by BAMF
I have been waiting for awhile for this to come out. So imagine my excitement when my theater got it. I watched it as soon as I got out. I h... More
Bumping Into Broadway
Reviewed by fernando
Lloyd here is as romantic as Chaplin and Keaton sacrificing his small change for a girl. Then, the slapstick over stairs and stage. I like H... More
Speedy
Reviewed by fernando
Lloyd's epic comedy in Manhattan's merry go round. Coney Island seems an abstraction, as the horse car races. More
Duel at Diablo
Reviewed by fernando
Better than Nelson's overrated "Soldier blue". Sargent Travers is ok dying slowly, Bibi has a decent Hollywood debut, Garner has his moments... More
Far and Away
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and maybe I should re-watch it at some point. Personally, I always had some m... More
Heart Street
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since my wife has a weak spot for such Dutch romantic-comedies, I thought we could check it out together. Eventually, even though it seemed ... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »