Reviews > Recent reviews

The Last Guardian
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
The tale of a young boy's friendship with a griffin-like creature named Trico who escaped captivity.I find one of AngryJoe's catchphrases re... More
Black Panther
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some great things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out and I had some rather high expectations. Well, e... More
I, Tonya
Reviewed by JxSxPx
There’s an uneasy tension laced throughout I, Tonya, as if the film is replicating the complicated athletic moves of its focus and it just... More
Loving Vincent
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Proof that an exciting concept is not enough to build a movie off of when you forget to populate with something beyond stimulating visuals. ... More
The Dish
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
Masterminded by the same quartet responsible for 1997's The Castle (Rob Sitch, Santo Cilauro, Tom Gleisner and Jane Kennedy), The Dish is an... More
You're Not You
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since I have a weak spot for Hilary Swank and since this movie had some decent ratin... More
Sonic Unleashed
Reviewed by Batfick
((CRITIQUE IN SPANISH)) Como la cover del juego esplicita una de las principales características de este juego es que contiene dos clases d... More
Silver Bullet
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
Produced and released in the shadow of successful werewolf flicks like An American Werewolf in London and The Howling, 1985's Silver Bullet ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore.
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I had no idea what to expect from this movie but since it was recommended by one of my favorite listal members, I thought I might as well ch... More
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Reviewed by mostafaosha
Grand Theft Auto Vice City is an open world action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar North (formerly DMA Design) in the United King... More
The Notebook
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I already saw this movie but since it was a while back and since I had it on DVD, I was quite eager to check it out again. Since this movie ... More
The Hunt for Red October
Reviewed by MA7AMAD
The film is not bad, honestly the story is very ordinary there is better, and on the occasion of the best performance, Sean... More
On Body and Soul
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
As usual, I didn't have any clue about what this movie was about but it turned out to be very popular amongst our film club members. To be h... More

Reviewed by tomahawk
Bomb City (2017) - A crime/drama about punks vs jocks fight in conservative Amarillo. Its short and precise. Fast paced with a real story... More
Winchester
Reviewed by Arphahat
A problem I have with a lot of horror movies is inconsistency of their idea, or explanations that don't really make sense with the rest of t... More
IT
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
The literary works of celebrated author Stephen King have been adapted into dozens of feature films, but 2017's It represents one of the mos... More
Animal Kingdom
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Back in 2017, 'War Machine' was announced as the first big movie produced by Netflix. Eventually, it turned out to be rather disappointing b... More
30 Years Ago
Reviewed by MA7AMAD
 One of the few distinguished Egyptian films in the last 10 years, I mea... More
Holidays
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I really had no idea what to expect from this movie but since one of the segments was directed by Kevin Smith, I thought it might as well ch... More
Lady Bird
Reviewed by JxSxPx
The full complexity of a mother/daughter relationship gets a workout in Lady Bird, Greta Gerwig’s debut as a writer-director. It’s a dis... More
The Post
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Other than a brief detour into Roald Dahl’s literary work, Steven Spielberg seems particularly obsessed with exploring American values in ... More
Vacation
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some really good things about this movie, I was really eager to check it out and since it is considered as one of the b... More
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Reviewed by thebluefish
Mostly dissapointed so far. I wanted to like this game but at this moment, it has serious flaws! The terrible perfomance is the biggest prob... More
Security
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
A modestly-budgeted, old-fashioned R-rated actioner with a Die Hard-esque narrative, Security gets enough right to justify a recommendation ... More
The Lost City of Z
Reviewed by fernando
Early oblivion for this non nominated, non understood film: its not the adventure itself, its the obsession with a Machu Picchu kind of disc... More
Inherit the Wind
Reviewed by fernando
A classic in many items: clash of actors, cinicism in the press as a way to satnd at injustice, trust in America, and so on. More
All the Money in the World
Reviewed by fernando
Plummer is too old for a role that required much life. Maybe Scott too, because t¿here is a Citizen Kane with kidnappers transnational stor... More

Reviewed by Blair paton
BLAIR ROBERT PATON want YOU right now IN Edinburgh city Scotland TO BE MY real wife MIKAYLA BAYLISS PATON OK ?? More
Pet Sounds
Reviewed by JxSxPx
During the earliest writing sessions for Pet Sounds, Brian Wilson turned to his then-wife and said, “I’m gonna make the greatest album! ... More
Half a Chance
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Back in the 90's, Vanessa Paradis was already a huge star and, after her first 2 movies 'Noce Blanche' and 'Elisa' turned out to be some big... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »