Reviews > Recent reviews

Hot Pursuit
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: Honestly I am only watching this for Sofia Vergara and Reese Witherspoon. I don't expect much from it to be honest though. ... More
A Matter of Taste: Serving Up Paul Liebrandt
Reviewed by Stehako
This certainly was a gastronomical thriller. The documentary actually begins ten years before the release of the film, catching up with the... More
Wet Hot American Summer
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I just finished watched the Netflix prequel series. I figured I would see how they whole thing came to be. The series was p... More
Manglehorn
Reviewed by fernando
Without Pacino it would be a Little boring character film of a grumpy violent I hate everybody but my cat, old man. At least, it has natural... More
Woman in Gold
Reviewed by fernando
Well narrated, Mirren is excellent; but there are some clisés as the grumpy old strong lady imposing on a ypung man. In the other hand, eve... More
Zou Zou
Reviewed by fernando
Baker is full energy, form her choreographic finger tip to her bones. Allegret is as enegetic as her; but has not enough resoruces for his a... More
Burying the Ex
Reviewed by fernando
Little Dante, romantic terror comedy. The gore is forgettable, the gags are too poor. We've seen everything with zombies before this. More
The Malta Story
Reviewed by fernando
Filming in location and using a lot of documentary stuff has its problems for the action, but gives carácter to the film. Guiness and Pavlo... More
Damn the Defiant!
Reviewed by fernando
Nice carácter and acting duel by Guinness and Bogarde, Bogarde using Guinness´s son as a weapon. Regular action and pattriotism in extremi... More
The Opportunists
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it is a really obscure feature so I wasn't really expecting much from it but I had the DVD already for ages (almost 4 years...... More
Life of Brian
Reviewed by filmbuilder
The comedy team Monty Python (consisting of Graham Chapman, John Cleese, Terry Gilliam, Eric Idle, Terry Jones and Michael Palin) made comed... More
Marshland
Reviewed by Christian
The story is solid, the atmosphere is very good. But the best thing about the whole movie are the aerial shots. Wow! look at that: http://ww... More
A Girl, Three Guys, and a Gun
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from this flick but since I had it for a while on DVD, I thought I might as well check it out after al... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Sarah Brightman Symphony: Live in Vienna (CD & DVD...
Reviewed by Akirah
This was a visually stunning location, the Gothic cathedral in Venice suits Sarah Brightman and her voice brilliantly. I was in awe of the m... More
Maximum Overdrive
Reviewed by Leo
Stephen King is better known for writing classic horror/thriller novels that have been adapted into the big screen. So went it came down for... More
Mrs. Doubtfire
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Almost a year ago, Robin Williams passed away with some really dramatic circumstances so it is with some mixed feelings that I look back at ... More
Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Yesterday, my wife had a great surprise. Indeed, since our youngest daughter had a sleep-over, she suggested that we should go on a date. E... More
Project CARS
Reviewed by DCRUSEEDS
This game wins award and high ranking for being so over hyped. Some parts of this game was really good, but the handling of the cars was wo... More
Battlefield 4
Reviewed by DCRUSEEDS
This is still the best BF game they have released so far. Minus all the DLC Bullshit. I finished the campaign with Ease and still return t... More
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Reviewed by DCRUSEEDS
This game was super super hard... But the sound track is so beast that I could not help but play it! Decent game to pick up on a steam sale... More
Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy
Reviewed by DCRUSEEDS
The hand to hand combat gets pretty repetitive. The assistance for lethal strikes is pretty lame as well. Game would be much better with a... More
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Reviewed by DCRUSEEDS
I really enjoyed the Story play, but if you are hunting for achievements trying to get the Multiplayer ones are a pain in the ass. Multipla... More
A Fever You Can't Sweat Out
Reviewed by KFlo
This in one of my favourite albums, Panic! At The Disco might be the best band of its genre. I love how they name the songs. Bolstered by ... More
International House
Reviewed by robelanator
The plot, such as it is, involves a Chinese inventor coming up with a way to project live images from around the world in real-time without ... More
Stations of the Cross
Reviewed by Reno
It was surprisingly an amazing movie. Related to the religious thing, but science had a fair amount of display in the narration. You don't h... More
Force Majeure
Reviewed by Reno
A Swedish dark comedy film, about a family and their vacation on the French Alps. It is not my favourite flick, but liked it a lot because o... More
Get Hard
Reviewed by Reno
First of all I don't wanna compare it with any movie like the others did. Many reviews bashing that it was rip-off of 'Big Stan'. Yes kind o... More
Cinderella
Reviewed by Reno
Disney has done it again. Everybody knows Cinderella story and what this film gave was as it is with the help of modern CGI works. When I he... More
Speed 2: Cruise Control
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I must be bored to sit here and decide to watch this. I hear nothing but negatives about this movie. I guess I tend to do t... More
The Good Earth
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Grandiose and perhaps too slavishly faithful to Pearl S. Buck’s novel, The Good Earth is a bit of an overstuffed drag. Wunderkind Irving T... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »