Reviews > Recent reviews

The Homesman
Reviewed by BAMF
So this is written, directed, and starring legendary actor Tommy Lee Jones. That being the case with his experience in film this should be s... More
Space Station 76
Reviewed by glorythatisrob
You might think you're getting into something that maybe similar to Dark Star or Naked Space, but you'll find out that what you thought will... More
Toy Story
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
So, that's where it all started for Pixar. Of course, Pixar was working on CGI animation for more than a decade but it was their first full ... More
Save the Last Dance
Reviewed by dannyjai
I liked this movie but it is more of a teen drama movie, all about coping with loss finding love, and off course the dancing. The dance scen... More
Van Helsing
Reviewed by Stehako
Cheezy, cheap, and charmless BUT Kate Beckinsale brings it all back to what is at least a sometimes watchable movie. More
Daredevil
Reviewed by dannyjai
I think the actors let this movie down, and also the story line. It seemed to cheesy, and Ben Affleck as Daredevil was a mistake as well as ... More
Source Code
Reviewed by dannyjai
Source Code is a great time travel piece set in alternative universes, and time lines. The story is about a man trying to stop a terrorist a... More
Third Person
Reviewed by BAMF
Paul Haggis is an excellent director and writer in my opinion. I had to see this not only for that, but he pulled together a rather incredib... More
A Night in Casablanca
Reviewed by JxSxPx
The Marx Brothers had a five or six film run of greatness. A zany run through holy cows in society like college, the opera, and high society... More
El Dorado
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Basically a remake of Rio Bravo with only two of the same players involved – director Howard Hawks and star John Wayne – and immensely i... More
She Done Him Wrong
Reviewed by JxSxPx
In the presence of Mae West, the story is smart enough to take a backseat to her ribald sexuality and zest for quips. A ham of the highest o... More
Here Come the Girls
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Look, no movie that features Bob Hope doing what he does best and Rosemary Clooney is going to be entirely without any merits, but damn does... More
Wayne's World
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, it has been a while since I have seen this flick but when I was a kid, it was pretty much a classic. Indeed, I watched it many tim... More
Sweet November
Reviewed by dannyjai
Sweet November is a sweet little chick flick, it has all the life lessons you need in one hit. What matters in life, life is short enjoy it ... More
The Private Lives of Pippa Lee
Reviewed by dannyjai
The movie stars Robin Wright Penn as Pippa Lee the perfect wife mother and hostes, until her life starts to unravel and she starts to Remini... More
The Exorcism of Emily Rose
Reviewed by dannyjai
This movie is based on real life events, and I don't understand why people classify this movie as a horror. The movie is more a drama piece,... More
Transformers: Age of Extinction
Reviewed by BAMF
I think I am one of the few people who actually enjoys Michael Bay and his crazy explosion fetish haha. Now this one is a fresh new cast whi... More
Resurrecting the Champ
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
What ever happened to Josh Harnett? At some point, following 'Pearl Harbor', he seemed to be on the verge of becoming the next best thing b... More
Reviewed by OsamaEx
Since i'm crazy about Christopher Nolan, watching this movie was only a matter of time for me, and indie movies interests me the most, so th... More
The World Is Not Enough
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Personally, I always had a weak spot for Pierce Brosnan when he was playing James Bond. Sure, Daniel Craig is completely awesome as the famo... More
Jack White Presents The Best Of Third Man Records
Reviewed by catcarlo
Si fa ascoltare con molto piacere questa raccolta dedicata agli artisti dell’etichetta di Jack White che lo stesso artista e produttore ha... More
Abraçaço
Reviewed by catcarlo
Accompagnato da un piccolo gruppo di giovanissimi – insieme, i tre componenti la Banda Çe non raggiungevano la sua età al momento delle ... More
Un giorno di festa
Reviewed by catcarlo
Trent’anni di carriera e di coerenza, si tratti di stile di vita (per i pochi distratti, si sta parlando di cultura Mod), o di scelte musi... More
Kill Bill: Vol. 2
Reviewed by OsamaEx
To say that Kill Bill 2 is as enjoyable as Kill Bill 1 is an understatement, even though i'm not a fan of Quentin Tarantino movies, i had a ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
The Expendables 2 (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy)
Reviewed by Loyal-T
When Sly Stallone first announced his idea for the original Expendables film - getting all the big '80s and '90s ass-kickers together in the... More
Hugo
Reviewed by OsamaEx
Hugo is the result of too many things, one of them is Martin Scorsese trying to take a break from the gangs and the violence to present a fa... More
Shanghai
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
From the moment I heard about this movie, I became quite intrigued and I was quite eager to check it out, even though it didn't get much lov... More
Revolutionary Road
Reviewed by OsamaEx
Many years after Sam Mendes knocks us all out with the amazing American beauty, he tried again to bring us another story about a simple subu... More
Super Mario 64
Reviewed by lesiid
un incontournable de la Nintendo 64, Une bonne durée de jeux, une rejouabilité infinie, des graphismes excellents, une jouabilité quasi p... More
You've Got Mail
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Ah… the good old days of the romantic-comedies involving Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan … This would be the last one they would make together. A... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »