Reviews > Recent reviews

Gridlocked
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *Out of the line up of movies on my Netflix to watch list I just decided on this one. *I'm really not sure what I felt like watching,... More
The Iceman
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but it sounded like an intriguing story and since there was a nice cast in... More
Elizabeth: The Golden Age
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Painterly images and beautiful scenery cannot hide limp-dick kitsch of Elizabeth: The Golden Age, no matter how much pageantry they throw in... More
Arrival
Reviewed by Watch Now
Just Copy and Paste the Link And Watch---------http://bit.ly/2aCTqJX Just Copy and Paste the Link And Watch---------http://bit.ly/2aCTqJX ... More
Valley of the Dolls
Reviewed by JxSxPx
If Valley of the Dolls had the courage of its convictions, it would be an even better piece of proto-feminist piece of pop kitsch. Don’t g... More
Band of Outsiders
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should probably re-watch the damned thing at some point. Even though Fr... More
Metal Gear Solid
Reviewed by Tudosie Marius
Here free http://downloadtuesday.com/432051.Thanks for sharing, I must really say I'm so impressed, the download was soo fast and I was look... More
Predator 2
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though the franchise developed around ‘Alien’ has been struggling through the years, it has been actually worse with the ‘Predato... More
The Need for PSD to WordPress Conversion Services
Reviewed by avalewis
In today’s competitive world, online presence is supposedly the most effective way of marketing a business. An interactive website is a po... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Freelance Drupal Developer Hiring Tips to Select t...
Reviewed by avalewis
Drupal, an open source content administration framework that is written using PHP is a popular platform for developing websites. It is estim... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Few Things to Consider Before Promoting Your Busin...
Reviewed by avalewis
Before investing on websites for your business, you need to do the necessary market research. Promoting a business website is not just about... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
The role of responsive website to make your busine...
Reviewed by avalewis
Most of the businesses organizations have turn their business into online version. If anyone wants to know about any specific product and se... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Some useful eCommerce trading skills to improve yo...
Reviewed by avalewis
Web designing for eCommerce sites is not the same as designing a website that hosts blogs or some information about an organization. It need... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Tips to find the website design company Calicut Ke...
Reviewed by avalewis
If you are looking to invest some of your hard-earned cash into web designing companies in Calicut, then you don't want to be individually ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Follow Good Logo Design Guidelines to Stand out fr...
Reviewed by avalewis
It is essential that your organization logo is identifiable. Your company logo needs to be clear and require attention even if it’s the di... More
The American Friend
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been ages since I saw this movie and I should probably re-watch it at some point. At some point, I saw ‘Paris, Texas... More
By the Sea
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
If ‘Unbroken’ failed to really launch Angelina Jolie’s directing career, I'm afraid this movie however pretty much ruined her chances ... More
Half-Life
Reviewed by Kike Amigon
Dios Santo, ¿¿Que Puedo Decir De Este Juego Que No Se Haya Dicho Ya?? De Lo Mejor Que El Gaming Puede Ofrecer. Santisimo Señor Gaben, G... More
Halo 5: Guardians
Reviewed by Kike Amigon
Un Excelente Shooter, Me Atrevo A Decir Que De Los Mejores De La Franquicia. (English) An Excellent Shooter, I Dare To Say That Of The Best... More
BioShock
Reviewed by Kike Amigon
Una Puta Obra Maestra. Esto Le Queda Demasiado Corto A Esta Maravilla Del Entretenimiento. Un Shooter Que Ha Marcado Un Antes Y Un Despues... More
Freedom Planet
Reviewed by Kike Amigon
Este Es Sin Duda El Mejor Juego De Plataformas Que He Jugado En Mi Vida. Buena Historia, Una Gran Banda Sonora, Preciosos Graficos, Una Exce... More
Immortals
Reviewed by brutalmerc
IMMORTALS is a dark, violent movie and it's easily at its best when carnage covers the screen, huge for blood-soaked fans. Virile gods like ... More
The Stakelander
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *Finally the sequel to Stake Land is out! *Shame that it's a Syfy channel movie though. *At least they got the original actors to ret... More
Amos & Andrew
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I really had no idea what to expect from this flick but since I always had a weak spot for Nicolas Cage and Samuel L. Jackson, I thought I m... More
Atanarjuat: The Fast Runner
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It is a rather obscure feature and it has been a while since I saw the damned  thing. I wonder how I actually ended up watching this movie ... More
Son of Mine
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this movie but since it has won the Golden Kalf of the best Dutch movie of the year, I was quite ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Green Bay Packers vs Philadelphia Eagles Live stre...
Reviewed by hgfhgfhgfh
http://www.jewishcamp.org/tvespn-green-bay-packers-vs-philadelphia-eagles-live-stream-nflfootball-game-28-nov-2016-0 More
The 4 Seasons of Espigoule
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Basically, that’s another really obscure French movie. In fact, it is so obscure that, even 6 years later, I’m still the only Listal mem... More
Foxcatcher
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Before this movie was released, there was a very good buzz about it and many thought that Steve Carell had a shot at winning the Academy Awa... More
Stranger Things