Reviews > Recent reviews

The Night of the Hunter
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing great things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. Well, I have to admit it, it is a really odd feature... More
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Everyday I wake up knowing that no matter how many lives I protect, no matter how many people call me a hero, someone even more powerful co... More
Vikings
Reviewed by Nawaf AlMutairi
احداث المسلسل والقصة جميله، لكن بناءً على انهم وصلوا الى الحلقة 8 الاحداث ماه... More
The Sex of the Angels
Reviewed by Polsko
A strong underlying message makes this sharply well-acted Spanish drama much more interesting than its premise would suggest. Yes, it's the ... More
3 Dancing Slaves
Reviewed by Polsko
Frenchman Gaël Morel directs this tale of three brothers trying to put the pieces together after the death of their mother. The middle brot... More
Shine a Light
Reviewed by Rath
In anticipation and start somewhere , say that after fifty years of similar gestures and Jagger strutting on stage, only to revive the idea ... More
Léon: The Professional
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Again, a French classic and I was expecting something really really good. It was actually not bad at all. I like the directing (Luc Besson c... More
The Muppet Christmas Carol
Reviewed by filmbuilder
Like 'The Muppets', I found 'The Muppet Christmas Carol' disappointing, Michael Caine was good in it but I didn't care about the "Muppetizat... More
The Nostalgia Critic
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'The Nostalgia Critic' has been around for a while and I've seen many episodes! This show never gets old! It's hilarious! The show focus... More
In the Loop
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'In The Loop' is one of the most adult movies rated 15 and it should be rated 15. It's got tons of adult content and is full of non-stop lau... More
Noah
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
At last, Darron Aronofsky was allowed to make a big blockbuster and, of course, I was really eager to check the end-result. Eventually, he d... More
Prey
Reviewed by DrStrangeblog
A very strict rail shooter that earns extra points for the imaginatively weird alien spaceship environments and the game's unique foundation... More
Devil's Due
Reviewed by BAMF
I am a sucker for found footage, but I think having somewhat well known actors in it takes away from what should make it special. Anyways I ... More
Swing
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I had seriously no idea what to expect from this flick but since Tony Gatlif’s work is usually really interesting, I thought... More
Pushing Tin
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I wasn’t sure what to expect from this flick but since there was a pretty cool cast, I was quite eager to check this movie. In... More
Broken Arrow
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
At some point, John Woo was considered the best director from Hong-Kong and it was a big deal when he finally decided to make the move to Ho... More
The Great Train Robbery
Reviewed by filmbuilder
I found 'The Great Train Robbery' for watch on Wikipedia (presumably because it's not very long, but it's longer than 'A Trip To The Moon'),... More
Mario Kart Wii
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'Mario Kart Wii' is definitely one of the all time best games! I love it! With fun tracks and well thought karts and bikes, 'Mario Kart Wii'... More
Kick-Ass 2
Reviewed by ThatCriticalJew
I liked the first Kick-Ass. It was a nice blend of morbid content and gory fun. While the movie had tonal shifts that felt sort of uneven ... More
Beyond Outrage
Reviewed by Lito Lapida
The sequel for Beat Takeshi's 2010 yakuza movie. If you don't want spoilers please stop reading now. For me, this sequel is not needed at al... More
'Round About Midnight
Reviewed by ☭Gary
Now that I've officially cracked the mold when it comes to reviewing Jazz albums, I'm going to run through that other Miles album that every... More
Corpse Bride
Reviewed by filmbuilder
Every time you see a movie by Tim Burton, you always know it's going to be dark, strange and goofy (except for 'Charlie and the Chocolate Fa... More
Minecraft
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'Minecraft' is probably my favourite game! I love the idea of the game - to build with blocks! Survival mode - In Survival mode, you need... More
Peter Pan
Reviewed by filmbuilder
Kids know Peter Pan as the hero who will never grow up and Wendy as the girl who is told she has to! But what kids think that ‘Peter Pan... More
Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
Reviewed by filmbuilder
Rick Moranis was possessed by ghosts in ‘Ghostbusters’, now he’s a preoccupied inventor in ‘Honey, I Shrunk The Kids’ where he cre... More
Ghostbusters
Reviewed by filmbuilder
‘Ghostbusters’ is a very fun movie to watch, funny + scary = hilarious frightening fun! The ghosts start where a librarian gets frigh... More
The Cat in the Hat
Reviewed by filmbuilder
You may have noticed, I give a lot of kid movies 2/10, however 'The Cat In The Hat' should really not be a kid's movie, if you read my revie... More
A Few Good Men
Reviewed by mazardeus
This film is better than Tom Cruise's other Navy role called Top Gun. Better performances, so much meaning, very interesting characters, and... More
In the Bedroom
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
About 10 years ago, almost out of nowhere, Todd Field, an actor with a rather unremarkable career, released this directing debut and it reac... More
The Amazing Spider-Man
Reviewed by filmbuilder
‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ is a pretty good comeback for ‘Spider-Man’ after ‘Spider-Man 3’ was a big box office success but wasn... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »