Reviews > Recent reviews

Last Of Our Kind
Reviewed by Time Bomb
Glam. Rude. Revelers. In a nutshell: true British rocker with the label DOCG ... this is, always, the Darkness. And even with this new "Last... More
Ordinary Decent Criminal
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Personally, even though he hasn’t done anything really amazing for at least a decade, I always been a huge fan of Kevin Spacey. Still, you... More
Superfast!
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: When I first heard of this I thought it was just another racing movie. Then I realized after the poster came that it was in... More
The Paper
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, it has been a while since I have watched this flick and I should probably re-watch it at some point. Anyway, I have noticed that i... More
As the Gods Will
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: Takashi Miike is back with another off the wall gore fest feature teenagers. This was at a local film festival so I really ... More
The DUFF
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I have actually been wanting to see this. It looks funny and has an interesting cast. I think we have all been DUFFs at som... More
The Last Boy Scout
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Nobody likes you. Everybody hates you. You're gonna lose. Smile, you fuck." Despite being a standalone action movie, 1991's The Last Boy... More
Carefree
Reviewed by Michael M
On my first viewing of Carefree, I experienced something I never thought I would with Fred and Ginger, boredom. Initially I was expecting an... More
The Lazarus Effect
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: The trailer for this kind of spoiled a lot of the movie. I know at least one person who dies. That was disappointing. Also ... More
Wendy and Lucy
Reviewed by Reno
Michelle Williams is one of the photogenic face in Hollywood and also like her performance. But won the negative impression of mine over por... More
The Cobbler
Reviewed by Reno
I don't know what's really going on with Adam Sandler in the recent years, he was actually out of the league for a while from entertaining h... More
Sunshine on Leith
Reviewed by Reno
Nowadays the musicals are just a headache. When I see a movie like this, I feel those are the time long gone, and its a sci-fi world. Day by... More
Scent of a Woman
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Personally, I always had some mixed feelings about ‘Scent of a Woman’, the 1992 version starring Al Pacino. I mean, for the previous 20 ... More
Mad Max: Fury Road
Reviewed by Joe
If you like high speed car chases in movies you are in for a treat. This movie features the longest car/truck high speed chases sequences th... More
We're The Millers
Reviewed by mazardeus
Very entertaining, and funny film. That's pretty much it. Lacks some depth, but there's some family values. It's a fun movie to watch. More
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part 2
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
At last, I'm finally done with this franchise... To be honest, I have never really understood the passion it created, either from the lover... More
Tale of Tales
Reviewed by Time Bomb
Garrone's film is a feast for the eyes and mind. It draws liberally from the tradition of ancient fairy Basile and proposes a translation bl... More
The Legend of Drunken Master
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
At last, after watching maybe 20 movies starring Jackie Chan, I finally saw something that was actually worthwhile... Ok, I have to admit th... More
Intersection
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
For some reasons, I was really eager to check this movie for many years. I guess I have a weak spot for Richard Gere and Sharon Stone. Anywa... More
The Human Centipede III
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: The first one was fresh and original. Yes it was really fucked up (pardon me), but it tested boundaries. It was really ente... More
Welcome to Me
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I've never been a fan of Kristen Wiig, but this actually looked pretty good to me. It helps that this also has a great cast... More
Sticky Fingers
Reviewed by KFlo
No doubt in my mind this is the best Rolling Stones Album till this day. Brown Sugar is one of the best songs ever More
The Dreaming
Reviewed by Michael M
The Dreaming is a very hard album to get into. I won’t blame you if your initial reaction to this album is “what the hell is this?!”. ... More
Lionheart
Reviewed by Michael M
Lionheart is the underdog of Kate Bush’s work, usually dismissed as the inferior, rushed follow up to The Kick Inside. Pfft, what album ar... More
The Kick Inside
Reviewed by Michael M
It was in 2012 in which I had my first exposure to Kate Bush, when I heard Running Up That Hill on an Itunes radio station. I was immediatel... More
Billy Joel- The Stranger
Reviewed by KFlo
While his four previous albums had been moderately successful, The Stranger became Joel's true critical and commercial breakthrough. His son... More
Highway 61 Revisited
Reviewed by KFlo
Bob Dylan wrote some of the greatest songs of the sixties. And this was his best album. The songs on this album have reached legendary statu... More
Spy
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"I'm the person that's gonna cut your dick off and glue it to your forehead so you look like a limp-dick unicorn, that's who the fuck I am!"... More
City of God
Reviewed by mazardeus
This film is incredible! I love the story and characters set in Brazil. It provides a great deal of style, and stunning photography. More
Burying the Ex
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: What we have here is a situation like Friends with Benefits and No Strings Attached. Really similar ideas that came out rea... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »