Reviews > Recent reviews

Togawa Kaidan
Reviewed by Phil
Hi! I've just released this record in limited edition LP. -180gr transparent red vinyl, - limited edition to 500 copies. - 100% produced ... More
Ice Age: Collision Course
Reviewed by Gaku Mega
Creo que el problema principal de esta película es que tiene muchos personajes, ahora para desarrollarlos y para que la gente los recuerde ... More
Like Father, Like Son
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since this movie had been very well received, I thought I might as well check it out. Well, the first tricky thing about this movie was that... More
Ghost in the Shell
Reviewed by cabrerawrk
Aunque respeta el material original de forma modesta a buena estéticamente, la cinta no hace mucho para mantener el aspecto filosófico y p... More
D. Gray-Man Volume 1
Reviewed by Matthappy
it begins as a very cool manga and it mantains like that for a while, but then, the manga changes its publishing house and the manga-ka stop... More
Rave Master, Volume 01
Reviewed by Matthappy
I am putting this score to the whole series, i am not exagerating when im saying that this is one of the best fighting shonen of all times,i... More
Surf's Up 2: WaveMania
Reviewed by BAMF
I have this thing where I end up watching sequels to movies that I already didn't like. This was one of those times. I don't understand this... More
Assassin's Creed
Reviewed by Gaku Mega
Historia olvidable y tediosa, pero tiene algo de potencial. Historia olvidable y tediosa, pero tiene algo de potencial.Historia olvidable y ... More
Pokemon - Mewtwo Returns
Reviewed by Amrendra Verma
100000000000000)00000000000000000000000000hahahahahaahahahhahaahhahahahahahaahahahahahnajnafhdndbdbehehehdhdjjdjdjdhdhhshjsnshshshshsjsjehwh... More
Possession
Reviewed by Dark Shadows
Isabelle Adjani's performance in this movie is one of the best performances I've ever seen from an actress, she was incredible! The movie is... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Produc...
Reviewed by Marian
This is a great book... unless you've already been doing GTD without reading the source material but the myriad of blogs, podcasts and other... More
Batman: Assault on Arkham
Reviewed by JxSxPx
After seeing just how wonderful the Arkham games designs and overall style takes to animation, I’m hoping that maybe we’ll get a few mor... More
Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens
Reviewed by allenthealien
Copia del episodio IV con una Mary Sue de protagonista. Aprovechamiento constante de la nostalgia para revivir a las películas de la franqu... More
Batman: Bad Blood
Reviewed by JxSxPx
As of right now, this is the final entry in the Damian Wayne trilogy of films detailing his introduction into the Bat-Family, his eventual c... More
Get Out
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some really great things about this movie, I was really eager to check it out and when I heard we would watch it with m... More
The Handmaiden
Reviewed by AgentLexi
           ... More
Victoria
Reviewed by Dark Shadows
amazing movie, one of the most intense dramas (with Lilya Forever) I've seen and one hell of an actress...Laia Costa would have deserved an ... More
Boyka: Undisputed
Reviewed by BAMF
Boyka is probably one of the coolest characters in fighting films. He is also easily Scott Adkins best and most well known role. He started ... More
Henry & June
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
For some rather obscure reason, it has been a movie that I wanted to watch for so many years. I mean, before watching the damned thing, I di... More
BoJack Horseman
Reviewed by Gaku Mega
La tercera temporada de Bojack Horseman es una de la mejores vainas que he visto en mi vida, hay unas cosas que envejecerán y ya no se ente... More
Army of Darkness
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Of course, I already saw this movie, in fact, I even saw the damned thing in the movie theater when it was released but I never saw it again... More
Everybody Wants Some!!
Reviewed by BAMF
This was playing at my theater and I never got around to actually watching it. The only part I would see was a scene after the credits which... More
The BFG
Reviewed by BAMF
This was another film I waited to watch with my wife. I generally enjoy Steven Spielberg movies and it's also Disney. This is the final writ... More
The Human Centipede II
Reviewed by Dark Shadows
I can just say BAD TASTE, what a stupid movie, it doesn't scare or disturb me at all, I just don't understand why modern Horror movies canno... More
Inside
Reviewed by Dark Shadows
waaay too extreme, I'd rather watch a movie with a disturbing atmosphere and psychological horror than this 'new' stylish Horror movie with ... More
Skins
Reviewed by BAMF
If I had known what I was getting into when I watched this I probably wouldn't half checked it out so quickly. Once I started though it was ... More
The Devil's Dolls
Reviewed by BAMF
So this was on Netflix and I was bored so I gave it a shot. Padraig Reynolds also directed another film I've heard of. It's the only film to... More
Daddy's Home
Reviewed by BAMF
So my wife made me watch this load of crap and ended up falling asleep on me. I finished it in the background while doing stuff on my comput... More
Freaks and Geeks
Reviewed by cabrerawrk
Sincera, divertida, identificable y con cierta temporalidad, es una serie que relata la vida de un grupo de estudiantes casi adultos lidiand... More
The Bye Bye Man
Reviewed by BAMF
I really wanted to see this when I originally saw the trailer. Then I just kind of faded away from it. Besides that I constantly noticed bad... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »