Reviews > Recent reviews

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Reviewed by cekadidas
I saw the original trilogy of this. The American version pales vastly in comparison. The fact that the sequels were never made is quite tell... More
The One
Reviewed by cabrerawrk
Estúpida, aburrida y aunque posee una historia de inicio atrapante, no supieron distribuírla bien. More
Reviewed by Crystal Devis
Are you looking for best Melbourne chauffeur cars service? Contact with Melbourne town Chauffeur car Service for obtaining outstanding ser... More
Reviewed by Crystal Devis
Melbourne chauffeur is most trustworthy and skilled chauffeur service mistreatment luxury cars for all occasions and field transfer servic... More
Reviewed by Crystal Devis
Chauffeur Link cars Melbourne, We offer experienced chauffeur driven hire car service Melbourne for your entire requirement whether it be ... More
Reviewed by Crystal Devis
Chauffeur car service Melbourne. Book a ride round the Melbourne town or to MelbourneTullamarine airport and Melbourne limousine airport t... More
Reviewed by Crystal Devis
Chauffeur cars Melbourne takes the strain out of travel with skilled and timely chauffeur Service Melbourne. Book a chauffeur car machine ... More
Serendipity
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *So this was the second movie my wife picked for Valentines. *This one actually had an interesting sounding story. *Plus you can't go... More
Michael Bolton's Big, Sexy Valentine's Day Special
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *From the trailer alone I knew this was going to be silly. *Of course the title shows this as well. *Michael Bolton is pretty amusing... More
Bulletproof
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Well, this movie would be one of the rare occasions that Adam Sandler would try something else than his usual (really lame) comedies. And, a... More
Driving School Melbourne
Reviewed by miyabarkar
Package driving school Melbourne, our instructors make sure you pass the drivers take a look at first try! With driving lessons Melbourne wi... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Best Driving Test Road Rules Get Driver license/le...
Reviewed by miyabarkar
Manual Driving school Melbourne is that the solely premium school for driving lessons in Melbourne. Providing quick pass driving courses of ... More
Contact Melbourne Professional Driving Instructor
Reviewed by miyabarkar
Australian Driving School melbourne provides driver coaching within the South, Inner, North, West suburbs of Melbourne, Victoria. Call us: 0... More
Professional Driving lessons Pakenham
Reviewed by miyabarkar
Learning package school conducts driving lessons in pakenham Officer, Melbourne, Pakenham and therefore the close suburbs to service the Pak... More
Best Driving School & Instructor in Pakenham
Reviewed by miyabarkar
Package driving school Pakenham - Most cost-effective driving lessons in Pakehnam by best driving educator. 99% 1st time pass. Package Drivi... More
Little Witch Academia
Reviewed by ZebitasMrtx
The charm and simplicity of it's world is truly what hooks people in. The fact that we manage to explore more about the school, the vision o... More
iBoy
Reviewed by Deep Análisis
(Review in Spanish)Alta mierda. puedo dejar pasar la premisa estúpida aunque se tome enserio, pero ¿Era necesario darle poderes? Onda, el ... More
Rango
Reviewed by Deep Análisis
(Review in Spanish)Amo al director por su combinación perfecta entre acción y comedia. Sabe cuando cambiar de ritmo dependiendo el caso y ... More
John Wick
Reviewed by Deep Análisis
(Review in Spanish)Las coreos se entienden a la perfección, el catalizador del conflicto no es solo manipulación emocional porque tiene su... More
Underworld: Blood Wars
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *I wasn't even sure they would be making a sequel until I saw the trailer for this. *I'm curious if we are ever going to see Michael ... More
Cinder (Lunar Chronicles)
Reviewed by sensitivemuse
I am at a loss of words with this book. Where do I start? That it’s a fantastic somewhat retelling of Cinderella with a futuristic twist t... More
Lion
Reviewed by JxSxPx
With the exception of the ending, by which time the film has earned it and we demand the catharsis, Lion keeps it sentimentality and emotion... More
Walter and Tandoori
Reviewed by Jorobado StarrK
This wasn't one of my favourite cartoons when i was a kid, because i always felt it was boring with it's enviroment oriented plots. It's not... More
Watership Down
Reviewed by fernando
Crude tale of rabbits as a running anguished race. Blood and shadows and a pretty sequence of a premonition. More
Captain Fantastic
Reviewed by JxSxPx
If I had to summarize my reaction to Captain Fantastic in one word, it would be ugh.   Here is a film that wants to be both an examinatio... More
Nocturnal Animals
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Tom Ford’s directorial debut, A Single Man, was an emotionally engrossing story told with visual flourish and a series of strong, effectin... More
It's Only the End of the World
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Last year, my sister bought me a DVD box-set of the complete work of Xavier Dolan, I had the opportunity to watch all his movies in chronolo... More
Evolution
Reviewed by fernando
Brumosa, tras el luminoso comienzo en la estupenda locación del pueblo costero blanco. Llena de falsas impresiones: no es film de niños. n... More
Lo and Behold, Reveries of the Connected World
Reviewed by fernando
Good questions by kind of simple philosopher Herzog for the right interviewed characters. A bit tremendous anti internet, but it has some we... More
Hidden Figures
Reviewed by fernando
A pre Obama film in a post Obama era. Maybe, that makes sense. Washed up, well narrated (I like, for a change, strict classical linnear cont... More