Reviews > Recent reviews

Time Lapse
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: Honestly I had no idea about this movie until today. I read that it was pretty good though. The cast has a few pretty good ... More
The Princess Blade
Reviewed by ivanhoe
Princess Blade is a 2001 japanese Yakuza Samurai Movie That takes place in a near future With great stunt choreography by Donnie Yen, but af... More
Fun Size Horror: Volume One
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: A new horror anthology to check out. These are relatively short little films of about six minutes each. I'm sure there are ... More
Minions
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I wasn't exactly dying to see this movie but my daughter was really eager to see it so we ended watching it in the movie theat... More
The Central Park Five
Reviewed by Stehako
Aspires to be one at an Erroll Morris or Werner Herzog level of an investigative documentary... but alas falls short. More
Terminator Genisys
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I decided to do a back to back sequel feature. Interesting note is Bryce Dallas Howard was in Terminator Salvation and some... More
Jurassic World
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: It's been a long time coming! I have been a die hard fan of Jurassic Park for as long as I can remember. I've read the book... More
TRON: Legacy
Reviewed by william.wtsn
TRON Legacy was an attempt to start a film series based on the 1982 cult film TRON that became popular on home video. I liked the origi... More
Marriage Cuisine
Reviewed by ivanhoe
First of all, thank you to My cousins in Singapore who gave me this DVD for xmas 2014. Marriage Cuisine is a Chinese, South Korean, Hong Kon... More
TRON
Reviewed by william.wtsn
TRON is one of my favorite films from the 80s. It sometimes gets bashed by critics who say the story is weak or the effects have aged poorl... More
Alice in Wonderland
Reviewed by mazardeus
This film is entertaining with its visuals, but that is about it. I thought it suffered from an identity crisis, and there's very little dep... More
Stung
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I actually didn't really know anything about this movie. I did see that a website had some info on it, but I only really no... More
Zombie Massacre 2: Reich of the Dead
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I just finished the previous film so I could check this one out. It seems to be better received on IMDB. That's a somewhat ... More
Kingdom of Heaven
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. I remember it quite well, ... More
The Holiday
Reviewed by mazardeus
Not bad. Very entertaining and the narrative was constructed very nicely between two that came together nicely. This is slightly better than... More
What Women Want
Reviewed by mazardeus
An entertaining film with some really impressive messages. There are aspects of it that seem unrealistic or just provided ideas that I don't... More
Zombie Massacre
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I wanted to stay away from this one. I am usually rather interesting in zombie films. The issue with this is that Uwe Boll ... More
South Park
Reviewed by SX3
My al time favourite animated series. I thank Trey Parker and Matt Stone for so many great moments. South Park has always been funny, can be... More
That '70s Show
Reviewed by SX3
One of the best comedy shows I've ever seen. It all seems so cheap, The characters are all amazingly stereotypical. But that was just the ap... More
How I Met Your Mother: Season One
Reviewed by SX3
First Season isn't bad, good cast, good gags. It did remind me of Friend a little to much. The basis that is is a told story of the past is... More
Apocalypse Now
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
You can say whatever you want about Francis Ford Coppola but the guy completely ruled the 70’s. I mean, he already managed to deliver 2 o... More
Romantic Blue
Reviewed by ivanhoe
This review is not gonna be easy, first of all im not Thai nor can i speak thai, i got this Movie imported from Thailand without subtitle, b... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Not for, or Against (Quite the Contrary)
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Basically, it is once again one of these really obscure French movies that almost no one has seen here on listal. If I recall correctly, I d... More
The Mystery of Picasso
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It has been a while since I have seen this flick but I was quite impressed back then. I guess it must have been either my mother or my fathe... More
Nights in Rodanthe
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: Time to watch the final Nicholas Sparks movie I haven't seen that is available. So far it's been a pretty decent series ran... More
An Evening with Lena Horne
Reviewed by JxSxPx
An Evening with Lena Horne would prove to be the final live outing from Lena Horne, not that she retired after this 1994 Supper Club show (r... More
Lena Horne: The Lady and Her Music
Reviewed by JxSxPx
On the Playbill for her one-woman show, Lena Horne looked like a lioness celebrating a major victory. Her mouth open in triumph, her arms ra... More
Reservoir Dogs
Reviewed by carlossimio
The police should be inside the jewellry the day they went, waiting for them................................................................... More
Definitely Maybe
Reviewed by Michael M
Oasis, a name which invokes power and grandeur. Some might say Oasis sucks, they’re a Beatles rip off, they haven’t done anything good s... More
Terminator Genisys
Reviewed by Bml93
Quick Review I never imagined that I would end up liking it as much as I did. I thought it was a blast. An entertaining, well-paced, funn... More