Reviews > Recent reviews

Nanny McPhee
Reviewed by dannyjai
Nanny McPhee is an enjoyable family film, nothing really special but it does has it's own little charm. Emma Thompson is transformed into Na... More
Romeo Must Die
Reviewed by dannyjai
Jet Li can do so much better, for me this movie got lost in translation. The movie was trying to bring Kung-fu to the hood, and that is wher... More
Something Borrowed
Reviewed by dannyjai
Something Borrowed was not to bad, but I think the story was a let down. The story is about two good friends, Darcy and Rachel. Darcy and De... More
Meet Me in St. Louis
Reviewed by dannyjai
Meet Me in St. Louis is a classic family movie, for me it always is a traditional Christmas movie. I love it but I am a Judy Garland fan, an... More
Funny People
Reviewed by dannyjai
I have mixed feelings about this movie, it had a good idea but the idea went everywhere. Maybe if the movie stuck to one storyline and focus... More
Charlie Chan in the Jade Mask
Reviewed by Stehako
One of the last of the Charlie Chan mysteries, but also one of the weakest. You can tell Sidney Toler is barely holding on to any interest ... More
How Do You Know
Reviewed by Stehako
You would think with Brooks' writing and four likable leads this movie would be great... but it's not. Rudd is really the only likable char... More
The Impossible
Reviewed by dannyjai
The Impossible for me was at times heartbreaking, just because of the fact it is based on a true story. For me I remember watching the TV an... More
Gone with the Wind
Reviewed by dannyjai
The first real epic melodrama film brought to screen, after 70's years it still stands up to today's standards. Gone With The Wind is a must... More
Ghost
Reviewed by dannyjai
Ghost is a classic romance film from the 90's, I personally love it because of Whoopi Goldbert. I think without the comedy in it, it would h... More
The Notebook
Reviewed by dannyjai
I like the movie, but at times it is a bit too Melodramatic.I did like the movie, but some parts of the movie was like watching a soap opera... More
Forrest Gump
Reviewed by dannyjai
Forrest Gump is an epic drama piece, spanning over one man's lifetime, it takes you through his up's and down's. Tom Hanks plays the lead Fo... More
Hamam in Amersterdam
Reviewed by Mohamed Mostafa
Plot Summary Showing one plot summary A story of a egyptian young man who decides to travel amsterdam to achive his dreams More
Revenge
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and maybe I will rewatch it at some point. By now, I have seen all the movies... More
Rob Roy
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It is not uncommon that, within a rather short-time periode, the studios would release two similar movies (see last year 'The Legend of Herc... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers, Fifth...
Reviewed by KelvinNyota
There is no format as difficult as MLA and turabian. But MLA is manageable than others because of the simplicity of the introduction and for... More
Four's a Crowd
Reviewed by Michael M
Errol Flynn, Olivia de Havilland and Rosalind Russell in a screwball comedy? These are the kinds of cast ensembles which unleash the inner f... More
Funny People
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It had been a while since I wanted to watch this movie but, to be honest, I wasn't really sure what to expect. Indeed, the buzz was definite... More
The Walking Dead
Reviewed by browser
The Walking Dead is somewhat of an anomaly amongst recent video games, as it is essentially an evolution of the old point and click style ad... More
WWE SmackDown!
Reviewed by Mohamed Mostafa
This is the first program I wanted to watch with my brand new TV: as often with me, I evolved from Stone Age to XX century at once: for exam... More
The Road to Wellville
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It has been while since I have seen this flick and, to be honest, I wonder how I ended up watching the damned thing in the first place. Inde... More
Reviewed by Mohamed Mostafa
The trailer of The Best of Me received relatively strong criticism since the day it was released. As an avid reader of Sparks' books I could... More
Reviewed by Mohamed Mostafa
Box Office Budget: $26,000,000 (estimated) Opening Weekend: $10,003,827 (USA) (17 October 2014) Gross: $26,761,283 (USA) (9 January 2015) More
Reviewed by Mohamed Mostafa
Storyline Amanda and Dawson are soul mates who met as teens and were from different backgrounds. But circumstances would force them to part... More
The Returned
Reviewed by BAMF
So I was in the mood to watch a zombie movie with my friend. So we popped up Netflix and this is what caught my attention. I have noticed it... More
Stagger
Reviewed by Daveraves
Stagger a film by Paul EASTER (UK 2010: Dir Paul Easter) The film follows the stumbling Suffolk streetwise lads in Jake's ragtag crew.Wh... More
The Great Beauty
Reviewed by Rath
We are surprised by the ostentatious start opening scene in a luxurious disco to better introduce us to the excessive leisure decadent jet c... More
The Imitation Game
Reviewed by Mohamed Mostafa
Author: johnmcc150 from United Kingdom 15 November 2014 As the film announces at the start, it based on a true story. The essentials are tr... More
The Imitation Game
Reviewed by Mohamed Mostafa
Storyline Based on the real life story of legendary cryptanalyst Alan Turing, the film portrays the nail-biting race against time by Turing... More
Return to Me
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
This movie is definitely what you could call a massive chick-flick. Indeed, I’m pretty sure that both my wife and my mother-in-law really ... More