Reviews > Recent reviews

Vince & Kath & James
Reviewed by Hilda Aura
Vince & Kath & James (2016) full movie HD 1h 56min | Romance | 25 December 2016 (Philippines) Watch Vince & Kath & James (2016) full movie ... More
Reviewed by Hilda Aura
Die Beautiful 2016 Free Streaming HD Watch Die Beautiful 2016 Free Streaming HD VISIT ? =====>>>>>> http://watch.putloocker21.com/aris/strea... More
A Bug's Life
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Unfortunately, it seems that Pixar has lost their magical touch as they nowadays focus mostly on sequels which might be profitable but also ... More
Amadeus
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. First of all, I’m pretty... More
Swingers
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
When was the last time that Vince Vaughn scored a hit? Well, instead of wasting my time with one of his recent movies, I thought I should fi... More
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
Reviewed by Jorobado StarrK
Hands down, the most boring movie in the entire franchise. More
Cyber City Oedo 808
Reviewed by Asiana
Cyber City Oedo 808 is a futuristic sci fi crime thriller that feels like it was animated on a red light schedule. Despite beautiful animati... More
Best Driving School & Instructor in Pakenham
Reviewed by lisamythe
Package Driving School Provides New Features for our Leaner Drivers. We cover Pakenham surrounding suburbs. We only book licence tests at ... More
A League of Their Own
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and maybe I should re-watch it at some point. Well, it is basically a rather ... More
The Spectacular Now
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Before watching this movie, I thought it could be a decent watch but it turn out to be much better than I expected. Indeed, at first, it sta... More
Palo Alto
Reviewed by Skyline
Do you want to watch an extremely boring and stupid movie? Watch "Palo Alto"! I think this movie and The Bling Ring (1/10) are two of the mo... More
Passengers
Reviewed by lasonu
what Ralph answered I didnt know that anybody can get paid $6830 in 1 month on the computer . i was reading this>>>>>>???????????>>>>>http:... More
Ghost in the Shell
Reviewed by lasonu
like Dawn replied I'm shocked that someone able to profit $8730 in a few weeks on the internet . you can try this out>>>>>>????????>>>>>htt... More
Collateral Beauty
Reviewed by lasonu
like Curtis said I can't believe that any body can make $8668 in one month on the internet . Open this >>>>>>>>>>>http://tinyurl.com/work-on... More
About a Boy
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and maybe I should re-watch it at some point. My wife and I always had a weak... More
Almost Famous
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember it very well the first time I saw this movie. Indeed, back then, I was living in England and I saw the damned thing in the movie ... More
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *It's about time I got around to seeing this. *I was super excited to see more of what the world of Harry Potter had to offer. *The t... More
Resident Evil 5
Reviewed by Snips
Amazing game mechanics, weak and inconsistent level design. Horrible Boss fights and real dumb history. The Coop mode it's pretty well exec... More
Boo! A Madea Halloween
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *I don't know why, but I find these Madea movies to be funny. *The cast here is an interesting mixture with a lot of Youtubers as we... More
A City of Sadness
Reviewed by fernando
Too long and paced, confusing relation of relatives and friends when they seat at the table. But lovably idea of the story -and history- vie... More
Darby's Rangers
Reviewed by fernando
Wellman y la guerra como nostalgia del Hollywood macho y noble. Solo Walsh, Ford y Hawks harían esto. La larga exposición de los soldados ... More
The Search
Reviewed by fernando
Hollywoodesque, even with 'Roots' documentary fan Zinneman, "Germania anno cero". Even the corny stuff, the ruins are as authentic as Zinnem... More
Crisis in Six Scenes
Reviewed by fernando
Well structured, a film in 6 parts, very domestic, with a nice Brooklyn adventure, good pairing with Elaine May. Best line: Patriot friend: ... More
Ma' Rosa
Reviewed by Shreeux
Ma'Rosa is the name of a small grocery store where a family lives, who, to make ends meet, trades in white powder. A neighbor denounces it a... More
The Jungle Book
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since this movie was another big box-office success for Disney last year, I thought I might as well check it out. First of all, the whole th... More
Tamara
Reviewed by Shreeux
Tamara tells the story of Teo Almanza who, upon hearing about the death of his brother, returns to his hometown in Venezuela. The film explo... More
Kikujiro
Reviewed by Asiana
Takeshi Kitano makes a lot of gangster movies, some special and some over brutal, in the late 90s he made a movie about finding happiness "K... More