Reviews > Recent reviews

Oldboy
Reviewed by DavisChan
JULY 17TH, 2015 Almost people said that Oldboy is the best Korean movie. But in my opinion, Memories of Murders (2003) is my first choice. More
Forrest Gump
Reviewed by DavisChan
JULY 16TH, 2015 The first time I saw Forrest Gump, i loved it. On the second time around, I saw how terrible it actually is. I haven't known... More
Bambi
Reviewed by DavisChan
JULY 15TH, 2015 -The "Remake" Lion King (1994) is better than Bambi. -It's cute and funny but it's too dull and Bambi's childhood is boring.... More
The Passion of Joan of Arc
Reviewed by DavisChan
JULY 12TH, 2015 There are 2 reasons that I don't like this movie: 1. I don't like movies about religon. 2. Because I am Buddhism so it's ver... More
Battleship Potemkin
Reviewed by DavisChan
JULY 12TH, 2015 Because the length is very short (75 minutes) so I think it's not enough to make me feel impressed! More
A.I. Artificial Intelligence
Reviewed by DavisChan
JULY 4TH, 2015 Don't waste more than 2 hours for this movie if you love Pinocchio. The story about the adventure of robotic boy want to beco... More
The Tree Of Life
Reviewed by DavisChan
JULY 3RD, 2015 Great movie of all time! If my first choice of 2010s movie is Boyhood (2014), the second choice is The Tree of Life (TTOL). B... More
Dawn of the Dead
Reviewed by DavisChan
JUNE 30TH, 2O15 It looks like comedy because it's funny and it doesn't look like horror because i don't feel scared! More
The Karate Kid
Reviewed by DavisChan
JUNE 27TH, 2015 Excellent but it's not enough for a masterpiece! The plot is very hurry (the match), it's look like the director want to fin... More
The Shining
Reviewed by DavisChan
JUNE 27TH, 2015Great horror movie of all time with Psycho (1960) & The Exorcist (1973). Stanley Kubrick is a masterpiece! But I don't kn... More
Superman II
Reviewed by DavisChan
JUNE 25TH, 2015Superman (1978) is a masterpiece, i love it but when I have watched part II, I felt dissapointed and I knew the problem: weak... More
Steve Jobs
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
When this movie was released, even though it was critically heralded, it turned out to be a box-office flop. Apparently, the audience didn‚Ä... More
The Rezort
Reviewed by BAMF
I am a zombie movie fanatic. Besides slasher films it's one of my favorite sub-genre of horror. This one sounds like an interesting premise.... More
Umbre
Reviewed by Christian Sanchez
Umbre is such a cool show. It catches you off guard. I'm not romanian, so the humor was different in its delivery, but once you understand i... More
The Doom Generation
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I wonder how I actually ended up watching the damned thing. I think one o... More
Gremlins 2: The New Batch
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Earlier this year, I already saw the first installment so I thought I might just as well re-watch this sequel as well. I'm well aware of the... More
Down with Love
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
If I recall it correctly, for some reasons, I actually saw this movie with my wife in the movie theater when it was released. To be honest, ... More
Dressed to Kill
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Recently, I saw ‚ÄėPassion‚Äô, Brian De Palma‚Äôs las directing effort, and even though this material seemed to be¬†tailor-made for this dir... More
The Wind Rises
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, even though I have seen almost all the movies directed by Hayao Miyazaki (I think I miss only 2 of them), I'm afraid I have ne... More
Allegiant
Reviewed by BAMF
I personally like this series. I think many don't like it because they are tired of these dystopian stories or they are book fans who don't ... More
Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I actually saw this movie when it was released, I was just about 13-14 years old, and I think the fact that I was younger made me able to en... More
London Has Fallen
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Why don't you pack up your shit and head back to Fuckheadistan!"Even though 2013's Olympus Has Fallen did not exactly set the box office on... More
Down by Law
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and maybe I should re-watch it at some point. First of all, even though I did... More
Duel
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie. Anyway, this movie was and still is the stuff of legends. Indeed, what was s... More
Kill Command
Reviewed by BAMF
So I remember seeing the trailer for this and being impressed. The names involved aren't very huge, but that doesn't always matter if the st... More
Elle
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
At last, after 10 long years, Paul Verhoeven finally came up with a new directing effort and I was really eager to check it out . Eventually... More
Colonia
Reviewed by technosandy
The movie starts very slow but keep up with that , you will definitely connect to it. This movie is a must watch. More
3 Days To Kill
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I didn't know this before watching this movie but it was actually another action flick written by Luc Besson. This time, instead of working ... More
Ted 2
Reviewed by haltiy
One of the worst movies I've ever seen. The plot was ridiculous and I wonder were everyone high when making this movie. The first movie was ... More
The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest,  it has been a while since Guy Ritchie really impressed me and this movie was another flop at the box-office but it seemed to... More