Reviews > Recent reviews

Revolution Of The Mind
Reviewed by ☭Gary
It's hard to believe at this point, I have yet to review a James Brown record. I've hit it with the Isley Bros, Curtis Mayfield, Prince, and... More
Me, Me, Me... and the Others
Reviewed by fernando
Blasetti under the skin of Fellini.He even quotes "Otto e mezzo" and has Mastroianni as the simpathetic suicidal looser. More
Questa è la vita
Reviewed by fernando
4 good tales by Pirandello. The best is Zampa's "La patente" with Toto as a 'gafe' (a bad luck guy) that causes accidents to eweryboy and de... More
The Locket
Reviewed by fernando
Cheap psicological argument, so truculent and ioncredible that Mitchum, as cool and inteligent as anybody, commits suicide because silly Lar... More
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
Reviewed by MovieMoron
The Harry Potter franchise has given me a headache. ABC Family has been showing every Potter film. This weekend they finally premiered the D... More
The Pearls of the Crown
Reviewed by fernando
Whimsical, witty and personal narration of history reinvented as a Guitry story, with cast taking more than one role. More
Quadrille
Reviewed by fernando
A Guitry woth 'lubitsch touch'. It is so hollywoodien that he even have an amarican actor as one of the four entangled lovers. More
The Story of a Cheat
Reviewed by fernando
As personal, healthilhy egomaniac,and well narated, as it gets. Agile, witty, charming, and moral ambiguous Guitry. His digressions are ludi... More
Reviewed by arkkangabriel
Not the first time the Jinn concept appears in Dark Souls (Stranded, Red Sands). A Jinn would become something like that can be a great infl... More
Reviewed by arkkangabriel
In Arabic, male Jinn are called 'jinni' and Girls' jinniya. "They are spirits earthbound that may fall within the same category of the realm... More
The Killing Fields
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Once again, it was another great movie I hadn’t seen for years so I was really eager to check it out again. Even though there has been cou... More
Here's Little Richard
Reviewed by ☭Gary
Blueprint - we sling that word around a lot when it comes to art. It's probably used mostly in films on this site, seeing as that's the only... More
The Mechanic
Reviewed by Dark Warrior
This remake of Micheal Winner's The Mecanic (1972) is not good at all. the cast is not so bad Jason Statham as Arthur Bishop and Donald Suth... More
Paranoia
Reviewed by Joshua "LF"
When one watches a movie like Paranoia, one cannot help but hypothesize what would drive a person to make a film this aggressively terrible.... More
Bad Words
Reviewed by MovieMoron
I had as much enjoyment of this movie from the start. It kicked off very well and I was looking forward to the rest of it being a rude comed... More
Bad Asses
Reviewed by BAMF
"Somebody please call amber lamps." The first one was okay. This one has Danny Glover added into the mix. It also marks the first time I ha... More
Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones
Reviewed by BAMF
I never really liked the Paranormal Activity movies except for Part 3, but I usually give movies a shot because you never know what will end... More
Some Like It Hot
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I actually already saw this flick but it was such a long time ago, I thought it was really time for a re-watch. The first time I saw it, I m... More
The Den
Reviewed by BAMF
Okay when I watched the trailer I knew this was my kind of movie to check out. The plot is a little different than I had expected it to be. ... More
Reviewed by arkkangabriel
here are forces we do not understand, who live between light and shadows are not bad, but not good, they have been able to survive to this d... More
Schindler's List
Reviewed by filmbuilder
You can't hate 'Schindler's List', no way, no how! Steven Spielberg directs one of the best movies of all time 'Schindler's List', a detaile... More
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Reviewed by filmbuilder
I wondered if 'Catching Fire' would be as good as the first 'Hunger Games' flick and to my surprise it turned out to be better! 'The Hung... More
The Great Muppet Caper
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"I hate to be rude, but we're trying to do a movie here..." From the very early stages of 1981's The Great Muppet Caper, it's clear that ... More
Seven
Reviewed by darkparadise
The newly transferred David Mills and the soon-to-retire William Somerset are homicide detectives who become deeply involved in the case of ... More
The Raid 2
Reviewed by Spunkeroo
"It will be a few months. You can't know where I am. And I can't be seen anywhere near you." Back in 2009, Welsh director Gareth Evans ma... More
Divergent
Reviewed by BAMF
This is yet another one of those teen books turned movies. It is directed by a capable person and has a promising cast. The concept looks in... More
Tin Men
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though I have seen more than half of the movies directed by Barry Levinson, it is actually rather surprising that I hadn’t seen yet o... More
New Haven-style pizza
Reviewed by Iceviper
Some of the best apizza I've ever had has come from Pepe's. Although I'm southern Italian decent and my families home made pizza is more th... More
The Jewel of the Nile
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Following the success of ‘Romancing the Stone’, unsurprisingly, they decided to make a sequel reuniting Michael Douglas, Kathleen Turner... More
Wheels of Fire
Reviewed by ☭Gary
It's funny that I have not talked about Cream much on this site seeing as I run through the 60's a lot. They are one of my favorite 60's ban... More