Reviews > Recent reviews

The Quiet Ones
Reviewed by Sarah!
I don't know about this movie, it's one that I feel I don't know what to actually say about it. It was dull, pretty bland. The cast could ha... More
Blood Lake: Attack of the Killer Lampreys
Reviewed by Sarah!
I actually liked this. Yeah, it's shit but for me good shit! It's different killer 'Lampreys' I mean what the actual fuck but this was prett... More
Are You Here
Reviewed by Sarah!
These go on VOD for a reason. This was not good at all, felt myself being bored nearly two sections of the way through. There's a story, but... More
The Longest Week
Reviewed by Sarah!
Just 'meh' to be honest, Olivia Wilde steals the show as always. I just really dislike Jason Bateman, I have nothing against him it's just h... More
The Love Punch
Reviewed by Sarah!
Kind of boring, but kind of good. It's a film that has good parts then really crap and boring parts. Pierce Brosnan shares a birthday with m... More
Jake Squared
Reviewed by Sarah!
Okay, the film titled said it all, this film was just one sided, It was boring but it tried harder than some films I have seen recently. The... More
The Fault in Our Stars
Reviewed by Sarah!
Pretty good film, and the storyline is fantastic. I just thought it was a little too long of a film for me. There is only so long a movie I ... More
The Guilt Trip
Reviewed by Stehako
The mother is purposely annoying, which I expected and this expectation is what helped me get through the first third of the movie so I coul... More
I Spit on Your Grave
Reviewed by Stehako
A haunting low budget slasher film that revels in its rawness, from having no score to brutal violence and sex. More
King Solomon's Mines
Reviewed by Alfred M. Jimmy
When I was small, we watched King Solomon's Mines together. On the 2004 edition of the film, Allan Quatermain, who is portrayed by Patrick S... More
Chinese Puzzle
Reviewed by Reno
It is the third and final movie of the 'Spanish Apartment' trilogy. The story of a middle aged father and his care for his children make him... More
Winter's Tale
Reviewed by Reno
This movie reminds me that I am still a fantasy-drama fan. I don't remember loving a movie with all my heart since 'The Odd Life of Timothy ... More
Bless Me, Ultima
Reviewed by Reno
The film poster says that it was based on the controversial novel. I don't know anything about that, but I feel it was referred like that fo... More
The Imposter
Reviewed by Reno
This was a stunning documentary movie about the 1997 incident. Tells the story of a Texas boy who returned home after the 3 years of disappe... More
Mr. Pip
Reviewed by Reno
A novel based movie and partially a true story that set on a Pacific island with the backdrop of the 90s civil war. The film was directed by... More
Mr. Peabody & Sherman
Reviewed by Reno
I liked last two movies from DreamWorks Animations. Besides Disney and Pixer I kind of like this production house because the first ever 3D ... More
Futurama: Bender's Big Score
Reviewed by oxana
As much as I like Futurama, I have to say that this movie was weaker than some of the weakest episodes. All the old characters were there. ... More
Mutiny on the Buses
Reviewed by oxana
Those who have watched the TV show "On the Buses" are bound to like this. The characters and predicaments are similar to those seen on TV (... More
Holiday on the Buses
Reviewed by oxana
Strong 3 stars. The traditional "On the Buses" setting takes a remodeling in this movie that sees Stan Butler, Jack Harper and Inspector Bl... More
La Bamba
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember it very well, the first time I saw this flick, I must have been 12 or 13 years old, it was broadcasted on TV and that’s how I e... More
2012: Doomsday
Reviewed by oxana
Over-religious, badly constructed movie with over-dramatic music playing on the background from the very beginning. "2012 Doomsday" is an o... More
Love and Other Disasters
Reviewed by oxana
Funny, twisty, light movie. "Gay man is a girl's best friend" really made itself useful here - giving the movie the depth and edge it deserv... More
Pokémon: The Rise of Darkrai
Reviewed by oxana
I was looking forward to seeing this movie (especially because of Darkrai, Dialga and Palkia). Not a bad film on the scale set by Pokémon ... More
Futurama: The Beast with a Billion Backs
Reviewed by oxana
Directly takes place after "Bender's Big Score". No better than the first film either, managing to get as high as the worst episodes of the ... More
Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow
Reviewed by oxana
Strong 3 stars. A rather entertaining movie with a captive story for any fan of Avengers (little hints were thrown at how their story ended... More
Futurama: Bender's Game
Reviewed by oxana
Does Bender have an imagination? What is the secret of Dark matter? This film is definitely the best one so far. It has the same drawn-out ... More
Hulk Vs.
Reviewed by oxana
Hulk vs. Thor Loki proceeds to bring the Hulk to Asgard while Odin is still snoozing during Odinsleep - and it falls onto Thor to battle th... More
Pokemon: Giratina and the Sky Warrior
Reviewed by oxana
Reverse World is by far one of the most fascinating things about the whole Pokémon world; the design, the rules, its Ying and Yang position... More
Dragon Hunter
Reviewed by oxana
While there was a mediocre glimpse of a story in there somewhere, it got a little lost in everything else that was going on. The characters... More
Futurama: Into the Wild Green Yonder
Reviewed by oxana
Perhaps the best Futurama movie so far. While it has some unimportant storylines (like Bender's affair with Fanny), the story is otherwise ... More