Reviews > Recent reviews

The Song of Bernadette
Reviewed by JxSxPx
On the one hand, The Song of Bernadette is far too long and meandering for its own good, one the other hand, it’s one of the few films tha... More
Welcome to the NHK
Reviewed by Joe Alwyn
anime con un humor negro excelente, depresivo y personajes increiblemente construidos y sumamente interesantes, una animacion un poco floja ... More
Elfen Lied
Reviewed by Joe Alwyn
anime "psicologico" que de psicologico no tiene nada, una trama que no tiene sentido, personajes vacios y sin personalidad, shock barato y ... More
Dua Lipa: Deluxe
Reviewed by Joe Alwyn
la voz de dua lipa es unica y diferente,letras buenas aunque un poco sacadas de tono , ritmos buenos pero pegadizos y fuera de contextos per... More
The Caine Mutiny
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since it has a decent reputation and since I have a weak spot for Humphrey Bogart, I... More
The Fairly OddParents
Reviewed by Joe Alwyn
como lamento darle esta calificacion a esta serie que sin duda alguna desde su primera hasta su quinta temporada merecian un 9/10 debido a s... More
South Park
Reviewed by Joe Alwyn
una serie un poco larga que ha cambiado bastante su tipo de humor pero que por alguna razon no deja de ser bueno , sigue siendo una buena se... More
Monster
Reviewed by Joe Alwyn
personajes increiblemente buenos y desarrollados, muy buen arpatado tecnico , historia original y oscura que te va enganchando cada vez que ... More
The Simpsons
Reviewed by Joe Alwyn
desde sus inicios era la mejor sit-con familiar pero ha ido decayendo bastante, los chistes nuevos son predecibles, capitulos basados en una... More
OK Computer
Reviewed by Joe Alwyn
el mejor album de radiohead, canciones depresivas que te dejan con emociones a pesar de lo tristes que son, letras asombrosas ritmos bajos p... More
Melodrama
Reviewed by Joe Alwyn
excelentes letras y la vos de lorde son increibles mejor que su antecesora "pure heroine" los ritmos increibles y sutiles , es catartico y s... More
Dick Tracy's G-Men
Reviewed by JxSxPx
This is…fine, I guess, as these things go. It’s hard to muster up much enthusiasm or spite for Dick Tracy’s G-Men. It’s improbable l... More
Reviewed by Gaku Mega
Primero que todo, para poder disfrutar esta película, tiene que tener en cuenta que no esta adaptando a ningún cómic que la gente piensa ... More
NieR: Automata
Reviewed by Hereticked
I've played some fine RPGs this year, but until now, none were compelling enough to warrant a full review. I binged on Persona 5 this spri... More
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Everyone’s least favorite Marvel franchise finally gets a thoroughly enjoyable entry after a mediocre first one and a sloppy second. Third... More
Reviewed by DiabetesMan
Just an absolute blast all the way through. I always felt like the first two had so much wasted potential as these movies have a great mytho... More
10 Cloverfield Lane
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some pretty good things about this movie, I was quite eager to check it out. Well, even though 'Cloverfield' doesn't ha... More
Brawl in Cell Block 99
Reviewed by DiabetesMan
Whenever I look for books, there is always one that has an odd title and a great cover that catches my eye. Usually these books are pulpy as... More
Loveless
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
After watching 'The Return' and 'Leviathan' from the same director, I was expecting again something massively dark and depressing but, to be... More
Mother!
Reviewed by jeddzagan
Trailers were great and I thought it was going to be a dope horror film. I've been a fan of Darren, but this gets a 7/10 from me. More
Reviewed by JPL
[English Version] Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers (not only this movie, but the hole triolog... More
Frontier Horizon
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Maybe any one of the other 50 entries in the Three Mesquiteers franchise are actually good, enjoyable B-movie westerns that manage to thrill... More
Area 51
Reviewed by cabrerawrk
Jodidamente soporífera sucesora de Actividad Paranormal, sufriendo de muchos de los errores que se pueden cometer en una película, no es e... More
La haine
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I already saw this movie, in fact, I even saw it in the movie theater when it was released more than 20 years ago, but since it was a while ... More
Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
Reviewed by walterwhite
Hi im walterwhite i gonna review Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius Spoilers alert the story the message is well done although things without obv... More
Cat's Eye
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
Celebrated horror author Stephen King has written many novels that have been adapted for the big screen, but he has also penned over two-hun... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Suffer the Little Children: The inside Story of Ir...
Reviewed by kidsole
Great book!!! More
My Old Lady
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since I have a weak spot for Kristin Scott Thomas, I thought I might as well check i... More
Batman vs. Two-Face
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
To say the least, 2016's Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders was a pleasant departure from the dour, gritty depiction of the Caped Crusade... More
I Am Not Your Negro
Reviewed by fernando
To dependant on Baldwin words and movies selected, is an illustrated, a bit repetitive essay on Baldwin's for moments provocative point of v... More