Reviews > Recent reviews

Dane Cook: Troublemaker
Reviewed by DuckNation
Not really a fan of Dane Cook's movies and his stand up specials are never really that funny but i was surprised that i actually enjoyed thi... More
Invictus
Reviewed by OsamaEx
So, there's this concept that i'd like to call "being overally Hollywood", which is basically, a person people like to put on a pedestal, so... More
Top Five
Reviewed by BAMF
I enjoy Chris Rock and I thought this looked like fun in the trailers so I knew I would check it out. There are tons of cameos here that are... More
Wild Card
Reviewed by BAMF
I really enjoy me some Jason Statham movies so I decided to check this one out. I also somewhat enjoy Simon West films. It seems like a blen... More
Jackpot
Reviewed by browser
Jackpot certainly starts off with a bang, as the movie's protagonist is discovered surrounded by dead bodies in a sleazy strip club. He is ... More
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since this movie had received some pretty good reviews, I was quite eager to check it out. On top of that, it was dealing on a very interest... More
Bound
Reviewed by BAMF
Yeah I'm going to watch this. The only reason is for Charisma Carpenter who by the way still looks quite remarkable for her mid 40s. Other t... More
Sea of Love
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. Back then, Al Pacino was going through a... More
Man Seeking Woman
Reviewed by TrekMedic
Gutter-level "comedy" that was painful to watch. When you bring in an elderly Adolf Hitler and try to milk some laughs as he interacts with... More
Time Lapse
Reviewed by Polly Pop
Disturbing, spooky but amazingly interesting, all at the same time. A movie that will make you think a lot for a good few days. The cast doe... More
Cold in July
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"All right, boys, it's Howdy Doody time." Cold in July is a far superior motion picture than its humble pedigree suggests. An independent... More
From Dusk Till Dawn
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Of course, I already saw this movie back in the 90's but it was a while back so I was quite eager to check it out again. In fact, it was the... More
Sensualidad
Reviewed by fernando
Qué buena primera parte: gran foto, gran composición (se nota que Alex Phillips ha ayudado a Gout), gran Fdo. Soler aguantándose la lujur... More
The Secret of NIMH
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since it has been a while since I last saw this flick, I was quite eager to check it out again. Indeed, I remember it very well, I saw it wh... More
Jackie
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Carice van Houten, I still wanted to check it out. Un... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Incarceron (Incarceron, Book 1)
Reviewed by Villiana
“Because I have dreams and in those dreams I see the stars” I wasn’t sure if I want to read this book, but after reading the descri... More
Hector and the Search for Happiness
Reviewed by BAMF
Okay so who doesn't love a good Simon Pegg comedy. As soon as I saw the trailer for this I was excited. This kind of felt somewhat like Eat ... More
Cellular
Reviewed by The O.P.
johanlefourbe already summed it up fairly well in his own review. What can I add? The story may be far stretched and not entirely believable... More
The Court-Martial of Billy Mitchell
Reviewed by fernando
Cooper in medium shot, sad and impatient, with his team behind him and behind the window; that image resumes the film. Bellamy is excellent.... More
Night Will Fall
Reviewed by *saipal
Night Will Fall (2014). Rated 7/10. Moving, and in parts extremely gruesome footage from the liberation of concentration camps during World ... More
Shadow of the Vampire
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It has been a while since I have seen this flick and it would be nice to actually re-watch it at some point. To be honest, I don’t really ... More
The Seven Year Itch
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I might rewatch it at some point. The first time I saw it, I must have been ... More
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
Reviewed by JR1220
How can I not give credit where credit is due. The animation is solid, the characters are fun and there are some really nice lessons embedde... More
Sex Is Comedy
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and, as a matter of fact, I even think I saw it when it was released. The ma... More
Inception
Reviewed by MA7AMAD
When I saw this movie, I found the story didn't see her ever seen before, and even today have never seen an instance where savvy, experience... More
Shame
Reviewed by MA7AMAD
1-In English - When you watch a film of this quality must take into account the story all the ingredients included the details. For example,... More
The Private Life of Henry VIII
Reviewed by fernando
I love it. Tough, intelligent, funny, but not too harsh on fat Henry. Vivid support roles (Lanchaster is excellent negotiaiting his marriage... More
Scorpio
Reviewed by fernando
Aged, as most spy films of 60s and 70s. But Winner afirms character in action, specially in Lancaster cat amd mouse routine with Delon. Burt... More
Possession
Reviewed by Mumbler
Some striking photography, but overall it definitely does not work for me. Except the subway scene. I'm keeping a copy for that. More
12 Days Of Terror
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
In a nutshell, 12 Days of Terror is pretty much in line with what you would expect from a TV movie that premiered on Animal Planet. Far from... More