Reviews > Recent reviews

Toast
Reviewed by Onion Jack
A review of toast? Well, I have a soft spot for bread, so I thought I'd better give this a go, so I did. The cast was great... Butter slid i... More
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Reviewed by DJ Misfit
Surprisingly, was not as bad as every review I had read. Granted, that the story is flawed, a myriad of plot holes. There was something abou... More
Ghostbusters II
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
In a few months, at last, they will release a new reboot for this franchise and we’ll see if they manage to have a hit, especially after a... More
Outlast: Whistleblower
Reviewed by jessplayin
Disappointing in comparison to the main game. I was really excited to see the reasons behind the outbreak but this just felt flat. They reso... More
Outlast
Reviewed by jessplayin
I was terrified throughout this. One of the best horror games I've ever played. The characters are rich, the dying camera is terrifying, and... More
Layers of Fear
Reviewed by jessplayin
Atmospheric, beautiful, and haunting. This tale of a tortured painter living in his own demented reality will have you jumping and thinking. More
Norm of the North
Reviewed by BAMF
So yeah there's this. To my knowledge it's quite awful. Free Birds was awful. Can this be worse than that. The plot sounds quite ridiculous.... More
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2
Reviewed by MarkusT90
THE FLAMES HAS FADED Im a huge Hunger Games fan and i've also red the books before i saw the first installment of this franchise. I loved th... More
Chicago
Reviewed by JxSxPx
24-karat cynicism at its most entertaining. Chicago is a solid racehorse of a movie musical, and it feels more classic in its presentation t... More
Somewhere
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since Sofia  Coppola is usually an interesting director, I was quite eager to watch this movie and since it won the Golden Lion at Venice ... More
Three Kings
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
We often talk about how some actors (like Ben Affleck or Matthew McConaughey) managed to make some impressive come-backs in their career but... More
Galaxy Quest
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember it very well, when this movie was released, even though it wasn’t really a box-office success, it still become a cult-classic s... More
Blue Is The Warmest Color
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since this movie managed to win the Golden Palm at the Cannes Film Festival, I was quite eager to check it out. Eventually, I was quite blow... More
The Beginner's Guide
Reviewed by jessplayin
This game is hard to describe, but it's a must play for any fan of authentic and beautiful storytelling. Narrator doubts, moral ambiguity, a... More
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Reviewed by jessplayin
More fun than the first one, but the game feels like it's trying too hard to be Uncharted 2. Still a fan of the original tomb raiders at hea... More
Firewatch
Reviewed by jessplayin
Amazing game, amazing story, amazing graphics. This game is the epitome of what a small indie studio with a solid story and a passion for ga... More
Until Dawn
Reviewed by jessplayin
Overall this game didn't seem to really know what story it wanted to tell. Did it want to be the ghost story? The serial killer story? etc e... More
Beyond: Two Souls
Reviewed by jessplayin
While the ending is a bit disappointing, Beyond Two Souls is a breathtakingly beautiful story told in an engaging manner. Must play. More
Heavy Rain
Reviewed by jessplayin
While graphically beautiful and told in an interesting fashion, Heavy Rain is an overall disappointing. Focusing on red herrings to hold tog... More
The Forest
Reviewed by BAMF
Natalie Dormer enough said. I have been meaning to watch this one specifically because she is in this. Also because the Suicide Forest is su... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Alpha and Omega: The Legend of the Saw Toothed Cav...
Reviewed by BAMF
It looks like everyone returns again for this sequel. The pups are still looking a bit off as expected. Richard Rich really has lost his min... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Kids will howl over Just Joking Cats, and we’re ...
Reviewed by bookvideo
What’s funnier than cat videos? Cat jokes! Find hundreds of infectiously funny feline jokes, facts, and photos in this adorable book for k... More
All That Jazz
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Heavily indebted to Federico Fellini’s 8 ½ in its combination of reality and fantasy in exploring the artistic mind and temperament, All ... More
Castle
Reviewed by MarkusT90
PEN AND A GUN I don't usually like cop shows or movies anymore. I was big fan of those when i was a kid. Lethal Weapons, Die Hards, almost a... More
Black Sails
Reviewed by MarkusT90
YO HO, YO HO! A PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME First season was little bit lacky. Premise was good, characters interesting and colorful and sets glori... More
Once Upon a Time
Reviewed by MarkusT90
YET FAR FROM HAPPY ENDING First of all, im a fan of the fairy tales. I loved them when i was a kid and i love them still, even when im grown... More
Ghost
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and maybe I should re-watch it at some point. Basically, it is one of those t... More
Alpha and Omega 3: The Great Wolf Games
Reviewed by BAMF
Well at least Richard Rich returned to the sequel even if his previous one was extremely lackluster. Tom Kane also returns as the writer. Do... More
Alpha And Omega 2: A Howl-iday Adventure
Reviewed by BAMF
I honestly can't remember much of anything from the first one. All I know is that I didn't like it. I don't like leaving things unfinished t... More
He Never Died
Reviewed by BAMF
I've been meaning to watch this. It's a curiousity as I have seen it categorized in so many genres. The cast is quite interesting as well wi... More