Reviews > Recent reviews

Southpaw
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"God must have some kind of plan to teach me some kind of lesson. I just can't figure out what it is."Southpaw is more or less an R-rated Ro... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
What's so Funny About Me?
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Basically, it is one of those rather obscure French features that actually no else but me on Listal has seen apparently (in fact, not even 7... More
Fast & Furious 6
Reviewed by RJ4
Ok, I am not a huge fan of these movies, but sometimes I just like to kick back and watch a very fun action movie and these are the movies t... More
Paranormal Activity 2
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Wow, I thought that this movie was a massive disappointment... I mean, I don't believe that the first installment was a real masterpiece but... More
King of the Ants
Reviewed by frankiek80
I've mentioned before I'm a collect of Ms. Wuhrer's films and she looks amazing naked as usual she doesn't have her implants in and looks j... More
Vivid
Reviewed by frankiek80
I began collecting Kari's movies last month I'm already up to 11 of them this 1 is my favorite not only does (in my mind) the sexiest piece ... More
Strongman
Reviewed by Stehako
An entertaining yet poorly edited documentary about a very interesting and strange subject and world unfamiliar to most. This could have be... More
Turkey Shoot
Reviewed by brutalmerc
Navy SEAL Rick (Dominic Purcell) is pulled to star in “Turkey Shoot,” a to-the-death game show where he gonna be hunted by some of the w... More
White House Down
Reviewed by Stehako
A generic action film with laughable moments (both intentionally and not) and likable leads. It's better than "Olympus Has Fallen" in that... More
Side by Side
Reviewed by Stehako
I find the topic very interesting and it's great to see interviews with so many directors/cinematographers whom I admire; but in the end it ... More
Jeremiah Johnson
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and maybe I should re-watch it at some point. Basically, it is one of those m... More
50: Musica Senza Padrone
Reviewed by Time Bomb
It starts "Drum dream", the first of 56 pieces spread over three CDs, and one wonders: is it possible that you either had to wait until 2015... More
Indecent Proposal
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember it quite well when this movie was released. Indeed, there was quite some buzz about it above all because of its rather steamy con... More
I Think I Do
Reviewed by Kenn Bachtold
This is a GREAT movie, with the most touching ending I've ever seen!! A MUST SEE!! A terrific ensemble cast with two marvcelous leads. An... More
Commando
Reviewed by brutalmerc
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5F7NfxLohjo/T4Dw93WrTHI/AAAAAAAAAJ0/GfyPWDeD5sY/s1600/commandobennetdies.gif More
White House Down
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Not so long ago, I saw 'Olympus has fallen' and even though it was a box-office success, I really didn’t care much for it. Well, the very ... More
Creed
Reviewed by MarkusT90
ONE MORE GOOD ROCKY MOVIE. I would gladly give Stallone an oscar for this movie. Hospital and the gym scenes, when Rocky tells the bad news ... More
Wolverine
Reviewed by brutalmerc
Any Wolverine movie is visceral and bloody, filled with copious amount of blood and guts, with a big list of graphic violence –Logan is "s... More
Jacob's Ladder
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should probably re-watch it at some point. In fact, I remember it quite... More
Vacation
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"The new vacation will stand on its own."Talks of a soft reboot of the National Lampoon's Vacation franchise started all the way back in 201... More
The Pride of the Yankees
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Lou Gehrig died a year before this film was released, and that should tell you everything you need to know about it. It has no concern for t... More
Lawless
Reviewed by RJ4
With a stellar cast, and a story about gangsters I was already hooked from the tittle. But do not let the stellar cast fool you, while there... More
Bottle Rocket
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Nowadays,  Wes  Anderson must be easily one of the most interesting American directors at work so, obviously, I was really eager to check ... More
Dark of the Sun
Reviewed by brutalmerc
Having been an amateur boxing champion prior to his venture into acting presented Taylor with the vigour and physicality to do his own actio... More
Jurassic World
Reviewed by RJ4
So we get yet another sequel to one of the most original movies of all time...Jurassic Park. With the past two not being very good, especial... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 1 comment
Intimacy
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember it quite well when this movie was released. Indeed, there was quite some controversy as it was a sexually very explicit feature a... More
James and the Giant Peach
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember it very well, more than 20 years ago, I saw ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’ and I thought it was really awesome. Back then, ... More
El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera
Reviewed by Kike Gustavo
Serie que me gusta, entiendo que muchos mexicanos se sientan ofendido con esta serie, pero a mi aparecer es muy divertida, y me encanta las ... More
The Revenant
Reviewed by MarkusT90
PERFECT REVENGE. PERFECT MOVIE. As a friend of movies, it makes me always happy to see so beautiful, pure and perfect movie like The Revenan... More
Enemy
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I really enjoyed a lot 'Prisoners', I was really eager to see this other movie,  also directed by Denis Villeneuve, starring Jake  G... More