Reviews > Recent reviews

Waiting
Reviewed by geojones100
Unforgettable sad story of unrequited love in two fronts: the legal and the taboo. Mesmerizing in its emotional study and heartbreaking in i... More
Gentlemen Broncos
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I wasn't sure what to expect from this flick and the main reason I watched it was because I have a major weak spot for Sam Rockwe... More
Children of Men
Reviewed by hurt.raven114
Totally surprising movie. Excellently plotted and ingenious future display .Cinematography and direction very clever . It displays a very d... More
Jiro Dreams of Sushi
Reviewed by Avian
A true feat of cinematography. The immense effort Jiro and his apprentices puts into their craft is inspiring. One can only hope to be that ... More
Boyhood
Reviewed by Avian
Very draggy. This is a coming of age movie, but I do wish he could have come of age a lot faster. Cool concept, very dry story. I guess that... More
Magic in the Moonlight
Reviewed by idiotes99
``­아­시­안­­바카라­­\\`『 H­E­H­E­4­1­6­.­C­O­M』``\έίмч ぷ→ m­v­9­0­0­.­t­k ←ぷ... More
Scarface
Reviewed by hurt.raven114
just re-watched it . Incredible , ingenious and Unmatched performance carried out by Al Pacino in the role of Tony Montana . story goes sa... More
Fury
Reviewed by TrekMedic
War is hell. And it's a living hell, as seen through the eyes of green-as-grass newbie typist-cum-tanker, Norman. The good guys aren't alwa... More
Drumline: A New Beat
Reviewed by BAMF
So they actually made a sequel to Drumline. I don't think this was necessary or wanted, but I will still watch it anyways. It didn't make it... More
The Italian Job
Reviewed by Joshua "LF"
One phrase that is always certain to stir up at least a little bit of discussion in the movie-watching world is "turn off your brain." It i... More
Serpico
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I had already seen this movie before but I thought it was really time for a re-watch. Sidney Lumet had a rather productive career managing t... More
Mr. Deeds Goes to Town
Reviewed by dannyjai
I am a big Gary Cooper fan and Mr Deeds is one of his best films, I really enjoyed the story, acting. This is a comedy feast, mostly coming ... More
Endless Love
Reviewed by dannyjai
I have not read the book or seen the original movie, for a teen drama it is pretty average. The story has been retold so many times before, ... More
Let's Be Cops
Reviewed by BAMF
I've been wanting to see this because the idea looks funny and interesting. The director hasn't been too impressive though except for Someth... More
Five Star Final
Reviewed by fernando
How strong and determined to say something was Warner and Le Roy's films in the aerly 30s. One of the most direct indictments against press,... More
The Male Animal
Reviewed by fernando
Amused by some modern quotations to Sacco and Vanzetti, communism, anarchism and liberalism/humanism against and above all, plus screwball p... More
Kid Cannabis
Reviewed by Reno
Theme about the youngsters are always soaring with high commercial elements with lots of comedy that hardly brings any smile on us. This was... More
A Long Way Down
Reviewed by Reno
A dark comedy movie from the Britain which was partially based on a novel of the same name. The second movie together for the rising stars I... More
The Legend of Hercules
Reviewed by Reno
You know what, the movie's visual effects were better than its actors. The acceptable stunts and graphics for a B movie, but the let down ca... More
Ephraim's Rescue
Reviewed by Reno
They say it was based on the true story of a man who lived in the latter half of the 1800s. Kind of the biographical movie, but largely insp... More
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Reviewed by dosy
The torrential downpour of dolla' dolla' bills on any Marvel Studios film guarantees their products will be safe as hell in all respects. Ma... More
The Cyclist
Reviewed by Artie S.
I love when my expectations are not met but instead challenged. I was thinking The Cyclist was going to be a low-key meditative experience i... More
AmnesiA
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It is quite an obscure film (I'm actually the very first user to rate it on this website) but since I have a weak spot for Carice van Houten... More
If They Tell You I Fell
Reviewed by fernando
Todos los probelmas de adaptar una novela de prestigio, con demasiado juego de tiempo. No te fijas en una historia, va y viene a personajes ... More
Horizons West
Reviewed by fernando
Strong character Ryan, explaining his greed to everybody. He is worth the film. Boetticher is just learning how to seize the west, qith some... More
The Forty-First
Reviewed by fernando
Such passion and such force, but so engagé to the system as the autodestructive ideology of Maria, who kills her zarist love. THe sequences... More
Hercules
Reviewed by BAMF
I had no idea this was a Brett Ratner movie. All I knew is that it looked awesome and has a superb cast. I am one of the ones who actually l... More
Dexter
Reviewed by Mihai071190
One of the greatest shows in TV history. I think that Michael C. Hall is the only actor capable of playing this complex character. Any other... More
Trouble Every Day
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I’m not really sure how famous Claire Denis is abroad but she has definitely built up a decent career in France. Anyway, this time, she ca... More
Kite Man