Reviews > Recent reviews

Death Note
Reviewed by Dogma Al Medio
(In Spanish) Death Note es tanto un insulto al material original como al cerebro del espectador. Y no es tan por ser fan de este, sino porqu... More
Promoted 1 month, 2 weeks ago 1 comment
Peligro
Reviewed by Fae Shana Taelor
It's a shame this album wasn't released however I did get to listen to it on YT for the first time last year 2016. That was my first time he... More
The Illusionist
Reviewed by Derek Dewith
Pelicula increiblemente madura ala hora de reflejar lo cruel que puede llegar a ser la apatia de la sociedad con un apartado técnico aso... More
The SSD Review
Reviewed by Richard Octovianus Oey
this review of ssd is so great ssd review I found it on popular usa product More
Casting By
Reviewed by Stehako
A documentary giving credit to casting directors, who have a history of not receiving proper credit. One big hole in Hollywood credit, is ... More
Stories We Tell
Reviewed by Stehako
A documentary that takes a fascinating look into a family's story that is entertaining through its contradictions and format but is, at the... More
Frank
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Michael Fassbender, I thought I might as well check it ... More
Tracks
Reviewed by Stehako
Robyn (Mia Wasikowska) does her best Australian version of Christopher Mccandless (Into the Wild). Unfortunately the story just isn't terr... More
Rough Play
Reviewed by CitizenErased
Things I like about this movie: The opening scene, the ending scene and Lee Joon's acting. The movie did not meet my expectations, because I... More
The Count of Monte Cristo
Reviewed by Geldryn De Leon
Great Movie! It takes you to the old time in Europe when things where a little shady. Lots of passion More
Greenwater Heroes
Reviewed by Asiana
Awwww the 90s the years of the last epic moments (don't worry some these days still got it but very few) and Gre... More
The Invisible Woman
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I'm a big fan of Ralph Fiennes, I was quite eager to check this movie. Well, even though it was a well made and quite gorgeous costume... More
Dunkirk
Reviewed by JPL
[English Version] Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you haven... More
Toy Story
Reviewed by walterwhite
hi im walterwhite i gonna review toy story the first movie of pixar and first with animation of computer Spoilers alert the story is from th... More
Riverdale
Reviewed by Aun DaGeek
A Great Live-Action adaptation of the classic Archie Comics. The Show doesn't remain loyal to the comic books though. The show has a darker ... More
Until Dawn
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSA group of teenagers spend the weekend in a ski lodge on the anniversary of their friends' disappearance, unaware that they... More
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSNathan Drake embarks on a quest in search of the Atlantis of the Sands while battling an ancient sinister organisation.Each... More
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSNathan Drake goes on a quest for Marco Polo's lost fleet, and must rely on those closest to him in order to find the Cintam... More
The Defenders
Reviewed by Gaku Mega
Reseñas sin spoilers: Creo que los peor que hizo esta serie es que tienen que hacer que los espectadores vean las anteriores series de los... More
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSTreasure hunter Nathan Drake embarks on the adventure of his life searching for the legendary treasure of El Dorado while f... More
Transformers: War for Cybertron
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSThe heroic Autobots and tyrannical Decepticons wage war for control of the planet Cybertron.I was interested to see this ga... More
The Land Unknown
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSA science team crash-lands in a deep crater in Antarctica, where they find a prehistoric world.I'll be honest: the main rea... More
USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
The real-life story of the USS Indianapolis, a warship that sank during World War II in shark-infested waters after a top-secret mission, is... More
Atomic Blonde
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSLorraine Broughton, an undercover MI6 agent, is sent to Berlin during the Cold War to investigate the murder of a fellow ag... More
47 Meters Down
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSTwo sisters vacationing in Mexico are trapped in a shark cage at the bottom of the ocean, and must fight to survive with le... More
Dunkirk
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSAllied soldiers from Belgium, Britain and France are surrounded by the German army and evacuated during a fierce battle in ... More
War for the Planet of the Apes
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSAfter the apes suffer unimaginable losses, Caesar wrestles with his darker instincts and begins his own quest to avenge his... More
It Comes at Night
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSAs an unnatural threat terrorises the world, a family's social order is tested when another family arrives seeking refuge.F... More
Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
Reviewed by livael
what if this movie can be a themed style for our childrens bedroom? With star wars bedroom decor it will be great. More
Alien: Covenant
Reviewed by JxSxPx
I fully admit that I feel a tremendous amount of nostalgia towards the Alien franchise, and even a moderately successful entry in the franch... More