Reviews > Recent reviews

The Male Animal
Reviewed by fernando
Amused by some modern quotations to Sacco and Vanzetti, communism, anarchism and liberalism/humanism against and above all, plus screwball p... More
Kid Cannabis
Reviewed by Reno
Theme about the youngsters are always soaring with high commercial elements with lots of comedy that hardly brings any smile on us. This was... More
A Long Way Down
Reviewed by Reno
A dark comedy movie from the Britain which was partially based on a novel of the same name. The second movie together for the rising stars I... More
The Legend of Hercules
Reviewed by Reno
You know what, the movie's visual effects were better than its actors. The acceptable stunts and graphics for a B movie, but the let down ca... More
Ephraim's Rescue
Reviewed by Reno
They say it was based on the true story of a man who lived in the latter half of the 1800s. Kind of the biographical movie, but largely insp... More
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Reviewed by dosy
The torrential downpour of dolla' dolla' bills on any Marvel Studios film guarantees their products will be safe as hell in all respects. Ma... More
The Cyclist
Reviewed by Artie S.
I love when my expectations are not met but instead challenged. I was thinking The Cyclist was going to be a low-key meditative experience i... More
AmnesiA
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It is quite an obscure film (I'm actually the very first user to rate it on this website) but since I have a weak spot for Carice van Houten... More
If They Tell You I Fell
Reviewed by fernando
Todos los probelmas de adaptar una novela de prestigio, con demasiado juego de tiempo. No te fijas en una historia, va y viene a personajes ... More
Horizons West
Reviewed by fernando
Strong character Ryan, explaining his greed to everybody. He is worth the film. Boetticher is just learning how to seize the west, qith some... More
The Forty-First
Reviewed by fernando
Such passion and such force, but so engagé to the system as the autodestructive ideology of Maria, who kills her zarist love. THe sequences... More
Hercules
Reviewed by BAMF
I had no idea this was a Brett Ratner movie. All I knew is that it looked awesome and has a superb cast. I am one of the ones who actually l... More
Dexter
Reviewed by Mihai071190
One of the greatest shows in TV history. I think that Michael C. Hall is the only actor capable of playing this complex character. Any other... More
Trouble Every Day
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I’m not really sure how famous Claire Denis is abroad but she has definitely built up a decent career in France. Anyway, this time, she ca... More
Kite Man
Reviewed by eimys04
``­다모­아­­바카라­­\\`『 H­E­H­E­4­1­6­.­C­O­M』``\έίмч ぷ→ M­V­9­0­0­.­T­K ←ぷ­... More
Easy A
Reviewed by OsamaEx
It's movies like this whose an ugly reminder on how teenagers control everything nowadays, they turn horrible artists into best sellers and ... More
Zombeavers
Reviewed by BAMF
I love zombie films so when someone comes up with a fresh idea on the subject I'm always up to checking it out. I remember seeing the traile... More
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together
Reviewed by Esskiv
I find this standout game to be much better than Final Fantasy Tactics. I am a diehard fan of tactical rpgs and I really like how you can lo... More
Requiem for a Dream
Reviewed by OsamaEx
I've seen this movie a long time ago, it was very disturbing to me and i wasn't able to sit through it entirely, i had to pause and go back ... More
Brotherhood of the Wolf
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I had actually already seen this flick but it was a very long time ago so I thought it really deserved a second shot. It was Christophe Gans... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Need for Speed Carbon (PS3)
Reviewed by Someone
EA's Need for Speed series still has the pedal to the floor with its latest release, Need for Speed Carbon, launching alongside the PlaySt... More
Noah
Reviewed by Hereticked
So, yeah... Noah. No winning streaks last forever, not even Darren Aronofsky's. It was pretty much exactly what I feared it would be but ... More
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Recently, it has been announced that David Lynch will write and direct a new season of ‘Twin Peaks’, 25 years after the serie began. Eve... More
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Reviewed by BAMF
I have been waiting forever to see this. I loved the first one and I'm pretty sure this will be amazing as well. The cast already gives me h... More
Jeanne D'arc
Reviewed by Esskiv
2/10. You may have noticed the words "Enemy phase" in some screenshots of this game. That is because there is no queue to be found, just you... More
The Judge
Reviewed by BAMF
So this looks amazing which is unusual given that the director hasn't made a many movies I enjoyed yet. Brownie points though for having suc... More
The Cold Light of Day
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Obviously, I wasn't expecting much from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Bruce Willis, I thought I might as well check it out. ... More
Marry Me
Reviewed by TrekMedic
From the two episodes I've already watched, it's really lightweight fluff and not really impressing me. Casey Wilson so far has been a big d... More
Twins
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, it has been a while since I have seen this flick but when I was a kid, I thought it was pretty cool. Sure, it was nothing really a... More
Two Weeks Notice
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Before Sandra Bullock became an acclaimed dramatic actress with ‘The Blind Side’ (which I found rather overrated), she used to make this... More