Reviews > Recent reviews

Il Postino: The Postman
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember very well when this movie was released, it was a huge critical success and, therefore, I was really eager to check it out. I even... More
Some Kind of Hate
Reviewed by BAMF
I have been curious about this one for awhile. It has a few decent young actors as well as the legendary Andrew Bryniarski. I enjoyed Adam E... More
Morrison krijgt een zusje
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I wasn't expecting much from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Bracha van Doesburgh, I thought I might as well check it ... More
Abandoned Mine
Reviewed by BAMF
So just browsing on Netflix while I wait for Game of Thrones and Fear the Walking Dead to come on. This was on my queue so I decided to give... More
Fake
Reviewed by Coco Bethell
Episodes were great until the end I was very disappointed by the main character decisions. In the end they still hurt the people they claime... More
Kill Zombie!
Reviewed by BAMF
Another zombie on my list to check out. Thank God for Netflix for having a vast selection. I haven't seen any of the work from the directors... More
The Boy
Reviewed by BAMF
I was curious about this one. When I watched the trailer it actually looked pretty interesting. The director William Brent Bell wrote and di... More
Moonwalker
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember actually quite well the fist time I saw this movie. Indeed,  I basically bumped into it while it was on TV. Back then,  I was j... More
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III
Reviewed by BAMF
I have never seen this third addition to the TMNT movies of the 90s. In fact for a long time I didn't know it existed. I was then told that ... More
The Witch
Reviewed by BAMF
I have been meaning to watch this. I've heard many good things about it. That it's not your typical horror movie. It's a slow burner with a ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Thunder Point (Sean Dillon)
Reviewed by majordsmythe
This second book in the Sean Dillon series, sees Dillon switch sides from terrorist/assassin to hero. Opening with a prologue set around Hit... More
City of Angels
Reviewed by Leo
Oh, Nicolas Cage and Meg Ryan. Their careers have not been in the best shape these days (Cage taking any role offered to him after going bro... More
R.I.P.D.
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Obviously, like anyone else, I heard only bad things about this movie but since I have a weak spot for Ryan Reynolds and Jeff Bridges, I tho... More
Fahrenheit 451
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, even though I have heard about this very famous book, I have actually never read it and the main reason I wanted to check this... More
Everyone Says I Love You
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
During his career going over 5 decades, Woody Allen has always managed to get some of the best actors around and I think it is with this mov... More
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Reviewed by MarkusT90
HERE WE GO AGAIN. ONE LAST TIME.Uncharted game franchise is very, very enjoyable series of games which are filled with intense action, inter... More
Fame
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember it very well, when I was a kid, I used to watch the TV-show based on this movie from time to time. Anyway, even though it was a d... More
Mrs. Miniver
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t sure what to expect from this movie but since it won 6 Academy awards (including the one for Best Picture) and since it was also ... More
A Journey with Korean Masters
Reviewed by maxima1
마음아 괜찮아, 호흡에 질서만 있다면. 전진하자 무소의 뿔처럼. 만물의 낙하속도가 같다는 사실에는 변... More
A Journey with Korean Masters
Reviewed by maxima1
사람이 진리를 대하는 6가지 태도(mind-set). the reason(호기심) why the thing(사실) that the person(겉모습) who the pla... More
And God Created Woman
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
When I was a kid growing up in France, Brigitte Bardot had in fact attained a seriously lame reputation in my home country. Indeed, she had ... More
Hesher
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this movie but since I have a weak spot for Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Natalie Portman, I thought I... More
Fantasia
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point (in fact, recently, I was... More
Sicario
Reviewed by katrinemarkos
This was intense. So much so that it made me kind of uncomfortable. I was squirming in my seat. And it was extremely dark. Not color wise, b... More
Rams
Reviewed by katrinemarkos
RAMS is an Icelandic saga of the highest order, not of Kings, but of the Icelandic sheep farmer. There are battles, but the opponents are na... More
Akira
Reviewed by katrinemarkos
Akira is without doubt the best animated film ever! The backdrop is neo-Tokyo after the third WW, where we follow some youngsters who have ... More
Inception
Reviewed by katrinemarkos
This film has great effects. That is about all I can say because I found its plot instantly forgettable. Slickly directed, it is a visual tr... More
Freaky Friday
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Like all the older movies starring Lindsay Lohan, it is rather sad to look back at this feature. In fact, I’m rather surprised that  it w... More
Knight of Cups
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though this movie didn’t get much love when it was released, since I have always been interested in Terrence Malick's work, I was sti... More
La Grande Bouffe
Reviewed by LBKittyofHell
I love it how "cannibal" flicks, especially "70s" cannibal flicks.... are in my eyes... Haha Are, are the most classiest, elegant movies EV... More