Reviews > Recent reviews

The End of Food: How the Food Industry is Destroyi...
Reviewed by Marian
If you know at least a little about the topic of how bad our food system currently is, I'd rather spend my time learning how to grow my own ... More
Reviewed by 南昌代开发票
南昌代开发票咨询热线:134-2222-6053吴先生Q:384000053服务行业包括:住宿,餐饮,增值税,普通,不干胶制品... More
Reviewed by 重庆代开发票
重庆代开发票咨询热线:135-3558-6684蔡先生Q:1223252232服务行业包括:住宿,餐饮,增值税,普通,不干胶制品... More
Reviewed by 重庆代开发票
重庆代开发票咨询热线:135-3558-6684蔡先生Q:1223252232服务行业包括:住宿,餐饮,增值税,普通,不干胶制品... More
A Majority of One
Reviewed by Michael M
I've never seen another love story like A Majority of One. A story of two elderly individuals who are worlds apart having to overcome their ... More
Transformers
Reviewed by 石家庄开发票
【13816119632张经理】石家庄代开发票【QQ.353998129】【业务范围有】欢迎来电洽谈。 More
Swimming Pool
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Personally, I always had some rather mixed feelings about François Ozon’s work. Indeed, even though he has a really good reputation, I re... More
Theme Hospital
Reviewed by MrToon
A game that came out within a great era of Theme and Tycoon games. Almost everyone I know has played or heard about it. And would play it ag... More
Boy Meets Girl
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: This caught my eye when I was searching for news about something. It is the first film for Michelle Hendley who just so hap... More
All the Boys Love Mandy Lane
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I am a big fan of horror movies and this was on my list to watch. So I decided to go ahead and give it a look. The premise ... More
SK Babies
Reviewed by canyyouttcan
  深圳仁爱医院【專家熱線:0755-88300568在線 :448830718】如今很多肛肠... More
The Wedding Ringer
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I'm a big fan of Kevin Hart so I knew this would be something I would see. The cast is a decent mix bag of comedy actors. T... More
Sabrina
Reviewed by Michael M
Sabrina is a movie which has ‘me’ written all over it. A romantic comedy directed by Billy Wilder and starring Humphrey Bogart and Audre... More
Broadway Bill
Reviewed by Michael M
Broadway Bill is Frank Capra’s forgotten follow up to It Happened One Night, likely due to the film being out of circulation until the 199... More
The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'Sponge Out Of Water' is a sponge out of water comedy, it serves a a sequel to 'The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie' and is a good funny one! Th... More
The Quick and the Dead
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Nowadays, we don’t hear much from Sharon Stone but after her breakthrough with ‘Basic Instinct’, she was a big star and for the follow... More
The Marine 4: Moving Target
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: Oh good lord another direct to DVD sequel. The sub-title itself is just very mediocre. I do think it's good that they final... More

Reviewed by tus
I love the book. The ending was great, and I'm glad that in the end everything was sort of okay for all the characters but when I rich middl... More
Hot Tub Time Machine 2
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: When I saw this was coming out I was annoyed. First of all there is no John Cusack for no real reason. Second is that it is... More
The Tuxedo
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I wasn't expecting much from this flick but since Nick, my step-son, has a weak spot for Jackie Chan, I thought we might check thi... More
Blake Lively is wearing Chanel Couture
Reviewed by anthonytrimboli
Thank you for sharing with us Blake Lively and Chanel Couture there. It is very nice to see that. I like this a lot. More
The Good Lie
Reviewed by Reno
Migration is the part of life for birds and animals for millions of years. For the different season, to be in the different places, away fro... More
Into the Storm
Reviewed by Reno
Another version of the movie 'Twister'. Not because both the movies are about tornadoes, but takes place in a similar fashion where a group ... More
Omerta: City of Gangsters
Reviewed by Someone
There's already a good game out there that focuses on making a fortune off of properties in early 20th century Atlantic City--it's called Mo... More
The Rainmaker
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Francis Ford Coppola completely ruled the 70's. He made 4 movies, 'Apocalypse Now', 'The Godfather: Part II', 'The Conversation', 'The Godfa... More
Raising Arizona
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely check it again whenever I have the opportunity. The point... More
Daenerys Targaryen