Reviews > Recent reviews

The Conjuring
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of the haunted house genre but since this movie had a decent reputation, I thought I might as well check it... More
The Best of Village People
Reviewed by JxSxPx
The Best of Village People displays that they were a great party band, and a reminder of just how silly, camp, and dumb they were. Their son... More
Phantom Thread
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Paul Thomas Anderson traffics in films that are purposefully oblique. They are sustained on mood, on character, on a ripeness of visual poet... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri ...
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Treating prickly subject matter with a carelessness and shock-and-awe grandstanding does not a great film make. No, no amount of verbal pyro... More
Hard Eight
Reviewed by Marlon Carreon
Vaya GRAN manera de iniciar una carrera cinematografica como la de p.t anderson.sin bien haz cabos sueltos en la trama y la pereja romantica... More
A Single Man (200...
Reviewed by MA7AMAD
"Oh, I'm fine,I'm English, We Like to be cold & wet    - George Falconer   - In English :  A film adapted from a novel by (Christ... More
Return to Lemuria
Reviewed by Michael de`Oz
Lyrics: When I dare close my eyes I feel the vibrant morning rise On the shore of dear and secret island I've waited for too long to join y... More
Take Me Home Tonight
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since there was a decent cast involved, I thought I might as well check it out. Appa... More
Concussion (2015)
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since I have a weak spot for Will Smith, I thought I might as well check it out. Wel... More
Korhatáros szerelem
Reviewed by Ocifer
Families come in all shapes and sizes Dávid, a 24-year-old ordinary slacker, finds his life turned upside down when he meets the girl of hi... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Bullets Over Broadway ...
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I already saw this movie but since it was such a long time ago and since I had it on DVD, I was really eager to check it out again. In fact,... More
The Fifth Estate
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though this movie has a rather lame reputation, since it was dealing with an interesting story, I was still eager to check it out. Well... More
A Fantastic Woman
Reviewed by walterwhite
sinceramente no estoy convecido por su victoria en los oscar primero no quiero ser poco nacionalista de que mi pais no merecia ganar la hi... More
A Wrinkle in Time
Reviewed by Arphahat
This was probably the best translation from the book that can be expected. The book was trippy, with a little bit of science and a whole lot... More
High Tension
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some pretty good things about this movie, I was really eager to check it out. On top of that, since it was Alexandre Aj... More
Dragon Ball Super
Reviewed by ZebitasMrtx
I really like the stones' designs, yes, i know is a really weird detail to give attention, but Dragon Ball Z's stones were very little detai... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 1 comment
Town Without Pity
Reviewed by fernando
Impossible to see it neutrally in the light of actual currents about rape and sex harrassment. Here the big criminal is the gossipy town and... More
Ghost World (2001...
Reviewed by fernando
Deservedly cult film and more cult deserves the wonderful Bollywood clip of the beginning. Enid/Thora Birch is the soul of all it, and her a... More
Land of the Pharaohs
Reviewed by fernando
Great great story but Hawks directs it af Nathna Juran of one of those honest 50,s artisans. The theme of death and eternal live with wordly... More
Phantom Thread
Reviewed by fernando
Literally sick love theme, enters a bit late, after long exposition of Day Lewis's style of love, of work and live. Alma's character has to ... More
Under Suspicion
Reviewed by MA7AMAD
" Go home. Put on a funny hat. Do whatever it is morons do " - Victor BenezetI have seen him for a very long time, enjoyable film with a pai... More
Rising Sun
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I already saw this movie but since it was a while back, I thought I might as well check it out again. Well, the damned thing definitely had ... More
SpongeBob SquarePants - The Complete 1st Season
Reviewed by kidsole
Wow! lovely shows. One of my best childhood TV Shows. ... More
The Last Witch Hunter
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from this flick but since there was a decent cast involved, I thought I might as well check it out. Fi... More
Budapest Noir (20...
Reviewed by Ocifer
A murder mystery set in Budapest 1936, just as Hungary was preparing to allign itself with Hitler. A young beautiful girl is found dead and ... More
Accel World
Reviewed by Fernando Leonel Alba
NOTE: Although this review focuses mainly on the tv series, it covers the entire animated franchise up until this point. If you happen to be... More
Dune (1984)
Reviewed by Hereticked
I had only seen David Lynch's 1984 production of Dune once before when I was much younger, so when I got the chance to see a midnight screen... More
The Snowman
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
When I heard that they were adapting Jo Nesbo's best-seller book, I got pretty excited as it had the potential for another awesome Scandinav... More
The Shape of Water ...
Reviewed by Lexi
“If I spoke about it - if I did - what would I tell you? I wonder. Would I tell you about the time? It happened a long time ago, it seem... More
Band of Angels
Reviewed by fernando
I wanna think that Walsh would've survive the war and the secession as Gable here, with every contradiction and affection. He's superb when ... More