Reviews > Recent reviews

Cartel Land
Reviewed by fernando
Risky, radical approach to violent for good and for evil in Michoacan. It lacks antropological explanations to calm opur anguish, but that'... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
What Happened, Miss Simone?
Reviewed by fernando
Sincere, equilibrium between 'yonki depressive star', good ol fame and the political dogmatic phase. The daughter is one of the producers an... More
Ressha Sentai ToQGer
Reviewed by queenylain
If i can think of one super sentai that knows it's target audience well but doesn't dumb down it's material to only fit the target audience... More
The Peanuts Movie
Reviewed by JxSxPx
It’s only when it makes concessions to modernity that The Peanuts Movie really stumbles. Other than these few moments, it’s a sweet, inn... More
Glory
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point.  Eventually, even though ... More
The Storm Riders
Reviewed by alf0
Based on the comic book series Fung Wan and directed by The Pang Brothers comes the incredible story of two friends, Wind and Cloud, who fin... More
The King and I
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Everyone’s quick to claim The Sound of Music as the best of the Rodgers and Hammerstein II film adaptations, but The King and I more than ... More
I Can See You
Reviewed by irishblue
I really enjoyed this book and was torn between wanting to see the end as well as trying to make it last longer. In some reviews, I have rea... More
Hackers
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Personally, I have always been fascinated by hackers. It is probably due to some kind of professional deformation since I have been working ... More
Glengarry Glen Ross
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. First of all, I have to po... More
Spooky Buddies
Reviewed by BAMF
Need I say anything about the writer and director? I mean they are going to be around for all of these. At least this is a topic I can get b... More
Black Mass
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"How come no one has nailed Whitey Bulger? He seems to be involved in every crime in the city, and yet the Bureau keeps saying he's clean!"M... More
Santa Buddies
Reviewed by BAMF
And now back to the main Buddies series. It's the same writing/directing duo once again. Santa has been recast three times now. Some charact... More
Santa Paws 2: The Santa Pups
Reviewed by BAMF
It looks like Philip Fracassi is the only new person behind the screen as one of the writers. So many people are replaced here while some ol... More
The Search for Santa Paws
Reviewed by BAMF
This is a spin-off prequel to Santa Buddies so I went ahead and chose to watch this one first. Robert Vince and Anna McRoberts aren't going ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Michael Jackson's Journey from Motown to Off the W...
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
By now, I think we pretty much know everything that needs to be known about Michael Jackson so I'm not sure if we really needed yet another ... More
Verbotene Liebe
Reviewed by Hennÿ
a romeo and juliet movie. the society of the late eastern germany with its unlucky people as a hostile enviroment or a blooming young teena... More
Valley of Love
Reviewed by fernando
A surprise. Good two great actors film, so great Depardieu is someone as himself (his gag signing as De Niro is ok); with terrorific mystic ... More
The Assassin
Reviewed by fernando
Beautiful, amazing nonviolent, bloodless fights with the fighters leaving each other in strange peace, seizing reluctantly its prey. Contemp... More
Truman
Reviewed by fernando
Tu mejor amigo es el mejor amigo de tu perro; una exploración sentimental, no cursi ni intensa, nice, de ese juego de sentimientos. Buenos ... More
Run A Webinar By Sam Bakker Review
Reviewed by imreview
Run A Webinar is the first webinar software of it’s kind to come out that doesnt use Google Hangouts! YES that’s right! Your customers... More
Hafen der Düfte
Reviewed by Hennÿ
if you think you can bear another german movie woven around the actress Veronica Ferres then you can try. But V.F. is not underacting, - she... More
Father, Son & Holy Cow
Reviewed by Hennÿ
strange funny humour of polish countryside and the luck and misfortune of love... classical music, a catholic narrowminded mother, a cow..... More
Space Buddies
Reviewed by BAMF
Of course they go to space. I mean every series eventually ends up in space. This will be the first to not include any of the original chara... More
Spotlight
Reviewed by geojones100
... More
Spy
Reviewed by burnodo
I have to say, I liked this movie. I was ready to abandon ship after 15-20 minutes, but the good comedy increased and it morphed into a real... More
Snow Buddies
Reviewed by BAMF
There are way too many movies in this series I swear. Robert Vince continues in the directors chair. Anna McRoberts stays on as the writer a... More
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Reviewed by JxSxPx
I’m on the fence about this one. Stanley Donen’s direction is effervescent, Michael Kidd’s choreography is unique and lively, the scor... More
Troop Beverly Hills
Reviewed by coffee-boy
the first time I sat through this movie with my twins, I did just that; I SAT through it! two days ago I baby-sat my niece (all of 8 going o... More
Air Buddies
Reviewed by BAMF
Now begins the talking animal sequels. Also the end of the sports aspects. I am confused about something which hopefully this explains. Are ... More