Reviews > Recent reviews

Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi
Reviewed by Kyle Ellis
My favorite movie of all time. Excellent wrap-up to the trilogy, the turn of events at the end was amazing and kind of sad, and a call for n... More
Testament of Orpheus
Reviewed by JxSxPx
A culmination of sorts of an artistic life, and the most deeply personal and revealing film that Jean Cocteau ever made. Testament of Orpheu... More
石家庄办证
Reviewed by afgege
http://fpbj01.bandcamp.com/releases http://shkp01.bandcamp.com/releases http://tjkp01.bandcamp.com/releases http://cpkp01.bandcamp.com/relea... More
As Good as It Gets
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and maybe I should give it another chance at some point. Even though this mov... More
American Pie
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have this flick and maybe I should re-watch it at some point. In fact, I remember it very well whe... More
Allied
Reviewed by crossbow
Please. I payed 4 euros for this piece of crap. Do ANYTHING else with your money. Like trowing them out of the window, thats actually a bett... More
Innovision Technology Khanna
Reviewed by inderjeetsingh
Innovision Technologies is a leading training company specializing in providing training in hardware, networking and software domains......... More
Welcome to Eltingville
Reviewed by narrador nuevo
this could be the best series about geek culture, but it's a shame that was only made a pilot, the characters are the best example of the ne... More
Rapsittie Street Kids: Believe in Santa
Reviewed by Emily J.
In 2002, some hack named Colin Slater spawned this monstrosity on us. For the most part, it was quickly forgotten. But then in 2015, a YouTu... More
American Psycho
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. First of all, even though ... More
Out of the Furnace
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I had already seen the other movies  delivered by Scott Cooper so far, I thought I might as well check this one out. Well, from all t... More
Mercy
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *I am bored on Netflix again so giving this a look. *The trailer looked interesting enough. *I have seen ATM and Buried both written ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Convert Psd to Html and WordPress with Bootstrap R...
Reviewed by avalewis
Slicing of PSD files to HTML is an important feature that you have to consider with care. You have to be sure of how exactly you require you... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
The advantages of the custom PHP development
Reviewed by avalewis
Some publishing and web development platforms, like Joomla and Wordpress, exist thanks to PHP. This means they support PHP scripts and you... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
How Does Website Design Affect Online Business Rev...
Reviewed by avalewis
Styling in web design isn’t just about creating an attractive website. Every styling element used on a website page should have the sole p... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Five Tips to Initiate Wordpress Web Design Busines...
Reviewed by avalewis
Many of freelancer failed before the beginning due to no proper planning. Do a proper brainstorm before choosing the niche? Compare your ski... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Website Design Oman Company Presents Key Component...
Reviewed by avalewis
It is common to see sites with obscure logos and names, but ads and banners are more dominant on such sites, it is a bad design, that will n... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Is PHP Programming’s Popularity Well-Deserved?
Reviewed by avalewis
Building on your skills as a php web developer is a sound investment because you will be able to apply them to too many sites to mention. ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Ecommerce Web Designers Role in Enhancing Usabilit...
Reviewed by avalewis
Building an ecommerce website has become easy today. There are many software applications and platforms like Magento, OpenCart, WordPress e... More
The Thinning
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *Yes I am indeed watching another film with Vine Stars and Youtubers. *This also has a couple tv/movie stars as well. *Of course one ... More
The Conjuring 2
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Ed, this is as close to hell as I ever want to get."After his ill-advised detour into blockbuster action with 2015's farcically cartoonish ... More
8 X 8: A Chess Sonata in 8 Movements
Reviewed by JxSxPx
A collaboration between Hans Richter, Marcel Duchamp, and Jean Cocteau, 8 x 8: A Chess Sonata in 8 Movements is a quirky, avant-garde glimps... More
Anything Else
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
By now I have seen about 37 movies directed by Woody Allen and this movie might be the worst one I have seen so far. In fact, I’m not the ... More
Bad Girls
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been ages since I have seen this movie but since it is hardly a classic, I don’t think I will ever watch it again. In... More
Brasserie Valentine
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since my wife always had a weak spot for such Dutch romantic-comedies, I thought we might as well check this one out together. Well, even th... More
Expelled
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *I felt bored so I checked this out on Netflix. *The main reason is because Lia Marie Johnson is in it. *It doesn't look great, but h... More
Shoot Loud, Louder
Reviewed by fernando
I saw this for love of Rachel, familiarity with Marcello and respect of Eduardo de Filippo and his napolitan way. Poor story (more dreamy th... More
The Unforgiven
Reviewed by fernando
Underrated Huston in spite of its lousy treacheroos everybody saved but the indians at the end. Great story, really unforgiven heroe Lancast... More
The Boy and the Beast
Reviewed by fernando
Nice animation, better in the human modern world ant the interface; not so much in the beast world. Hosoda imposes his rythm, his codes of h... More
Slingshot
Reviewed by fernando
Brillante is not brilliant; just dinamic, violent, effective. The false doccumentary style is a little tiring. More