Reviews > Recent reviews

The Conjuring 2
Reviewed by BAMF
So I finally have the chance to check this sequel out. I have heard it's pretty good. Will it be as good as the first one is what I wonder. ... More
Hail, Caesar!
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though this movie didn't make much waves when it was released, any movie directed by the Coen brothers always remain a top priority for... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 1 comment
Robopocalypse: A Novel
Reviewed by sensitivemuse
You do recall World War Z right? For those have read it, they would be aware of the format and narrative of the book. It’s set through var... More
Open Grave
Reviewed by B205
I really enjoyed this movie, it was quite engaging and held your attention throughout. The acting was excellent and the cinematography very ... More
Ida
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
In fact, I was supposed to see this movie with my filmclub but, for some reasons, it was cancelled and we watched instead the rather disappo... More
Hamlet
Reviewed by ang38
horrible movie, Hamlet period is just a disgusting story! I only watched it because of Mel Gibson but he wasn't even worth this movie cause ... More
Southpaw
Reviewed by Dark Warrior
At first as a boxing fan i was expecting much from this film but unfortunatly the bad and ridiculous screenplay from this one stold the sho... More
Horton Hears a Who!
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Whereas 1966’s How the Grinch Stole Christmas is a model of pacing and narrative economy in adapting a piece of children’s literature, H... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
Reviewed by JxSxPx
This is twenty-five minutes of absolute perfection. A hugely successful artistic marriage between the adaptor and source material, How the G... More
Ice Age: Collision Course
Reviewed by BAMF
Just when you think this series is done they come out with another sequel pretty much out of nowhere. I don't have a problem with that of co... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
The Valley (Obscured by Clouds)
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I think I had the soundtrack for this movie for already 20 years, so I was definitely eager to check the damned thing after all this time. W... More
Silver Linings Playbook
Reviewed by JROCK1772
"It means you know what I'm going to do, I'm gonna take all of this negativity and use it as fuel and I'm gonna find a silver lining, that's... More
Hard Target 2
Reviewed by BAMF
I just got done finishing the first one. I watched the trailer for this and thought it looked like fun. It's a bit more in depth on the idea... More
The Phantom Tollbooth
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Here’s an underrated and barely known quantity in Chuck Jones’ career. His lone feature-length film, The Phantom Tollbooth is his second... More
Hard Target
Reviewed by BAMF
I remember seeing a scene or so from this before. It looked so silly, but what do you expect from 90s action movies. I mean it has Jean-Clau... More
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
Reviewed by annonymus myth
its been proven that the reds created the gas chambers which makes this movie inaccurate which means all titles for this movie should be str... More
The Chorus
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this flick but since it has a really solid reputation (it has an impressive 7.9 rating on IMDb an... More
Love
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
If you are familiar with Gaspar Noé’s work, then you will know that to watch any of his movies is always a challenge and this movie was m... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
5 Quickest ways to lower Your Health Insurance Pre...
Reviewed by gmscase
It is an old saying — “Health is Wealth.” The most important step to maintain this wealth is to get a health insurance policy More
Rest Stop: Don't Look Back
Reviewed by BAMF
So after watching the first one I knew I wanted to see what else was in store for me. John Shiban only returns as the writer. Shawn Papazian... More
eCom License Factory review and bonus
Reviewed by Yassinn Todd
eCom License Factory review CLICK HERE TO GET eCom License Factory http://goo.gl/FYI9Uh eCom License Factory A new way you can effortless... More
The Dead Zone
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. On paper, this sounded lik... More
Boyz n the Hood
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I saw this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. Anyway, there was a time, in the... More
Lucy
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since this movie was the last one directed by Luc Besson that I hadn’t watch yet, I was quite eager to check it out. Eventually, I thought... More
Rest Stop
Reviewed by BAMF
I decided to go ahead and check this two part series as I was curious. Besides it has Jaimie Alexander which is always a plus. It looks like... More
A Chipmunk Christmas
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Despite growing up during the 80s resurgence of the Chipmunks, I was never much of a fan of their helium voiced harmonies and sitcom-level s... More
The Devil's Own
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
When I saw this movie, I was pretty young and back then, I thought it was really neat to see to such big stars like Harrison Ford and Brad P... More
The Cook, the Thief, His Wife, and Her Lover
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and maybe I should check it again at some point. Still, I remember it pretty ... More
Kill Game
Reviewed by BAMF
Desperate for something new to watch I decided to go with this one. I have heard mixed feelings about it, but I here it has some decent slas... More
Pirates
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I’m pretty sure I already saw this movie but it was at least 20 years ago so I was really eager to check it out. Even though it has a rath... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »