Reviews > Recent reviews

21 Grams
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I used to have this movie on DVD for a while but I sold it at some point following one of my brilliant cleaning-up plans. It’s too bad bec... More
The Prince
Reviewed by hurt.raven114
half of what i expected !!! with cast like Willis, Cusack & Jason Patric i seemed interesting . But it all goes down . It just holds the no... More
Step Up All In
Reviewed by BAMF
I actually really enjoy this series. I didn't even know that this existed until the day it come out though. My favorite so far has been the ... More
Le joli mai
Reviewed by Artie S.
At some point in this movie, Yves Montand (probably Marker's words) says something to the effect of "Why bother asking about poetry to a poe... More
The Dance of Reality
Reviewed by fernando
Lo mejor de Jodorowsky. Cronológica, maravillada sin excederse en detalles pues todos fluyen de lo más bien en el absorvente paisaje de To... More
Weekend
Reviewed by fernando
The sequence shot in the highway is worth the picture. Besides it, I like the humour in the route, Darc and Yanne over each other, hitchhiki... More
Cinderfella
Reviewed by fernando
Jerry at his best as gag, visual, dancing,clowning psicocomedian. In the commentary, he recalls the film as if Tashlin didn't exist.But ther... More
The Incredible Burt Wonderstone
Reviewed by Stehako
Carell and Carrey in a movie about magicians? Sounds like gold, so consider this a big missed opportunity because there was no gold to be f... More
The Butler
Reviewed by Stehako
It amazes me how the least talented actor is the lead in a movie with such a large, otherwise impressive, cast. I wanted to watch this bec... More
Rosemary's Baby
Reviewed by Sarah!
Day Twenty // 31 Day Horror Challenge I don't really like this at all, it's a horror movie that is just not for me. It was not boring but... More
Sisters
Reviewed by Sarah!
Day Twenty-One // 31 Day Horror Challenge So much better than some I have watched so far, it had a lot to love and it had great character... More
Martyrs
Reviewed by Sarah!
Day Twenty-Two // 31 Day Horror Challenge Hello, this seriously was really interesting. In a great way, it was so different that I have t... More
Deliver Us from Evil
Reviewed by Sarah!
Not sure if there was anything to like here, not scary, not really a good enough story to keep me wheeled in. Something felt off about this ... More
Dolphin Tale 2
Reviewed by Sarah!
It may have a little more heart than the first one, but I still didn't like it at all to be perfectly honest, there was hardly anything love... More
Stretch
Reviewed by Sarah!
I would rather shoot myself in the face, than someone asking me to watch this again. But hey, great poster. More
A Most Wanted Man
Reviewed by Sarah!
This was a great way to send Seymour Hoffman off, it was great to see his career end of a really good high, it's devastating to have lost a ... More
Sleepy Hollow
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Aaaahhhh..... The good old days... When Johnny Depp was still considered a box-office poison and when Tim Burton was still one of the most c... More
Baghead
Reviewed by Stehako
A weaker effort from the Duplass brothers but entertaining and the ending makes up for the slow pace of the rest of the movie More
28 Days Later...
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember perfectly when I watched this movie the first time. Indeed, back then, I was just living in the Netherlands and I wanted to go to... More
The Untouchables
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though Brian De Palma is nowadays pretty much forgotten, I always had a weak spot for his work and I still try to check his movies when... More
Red State
Reviewed by OsamaEx
I'm a long term Kevin Smith's fan, i like his writing, his comedy and his vision, and i don't oppose change, i don't go around asking him to... More
Event Horizon
Reviewed by dosy
I expected this to be a be a bland 80's horror flick. This expectation may contribute to my high rating, but I suspect that rewatching this ... More
Oldboy
Reviewed by dosy
Oldboy's memorable track shot is re-envisioned for Spike Lee's 2013 remake, a visual comparison between their scenes can be viewed on youtub... More
Trance
Reviewed by dosy
Memories are warm. Memories are hot. Just like McAvoy’s eyes. While the ending left me feeling lukewarm, Trance is oh-so-interesting and ... More
Paprika
Reviewed by dosy
I've been curious about this film ever since I overheard my peers dub Inception as a clone of it. While Inception's big lie (the PASIV devic... More
Drink, Slay, Love
Reviewed by sensitivemuse
This was a joy to read! Pearl’s such a great character and she made the book entertaining. I loved her wit, it provided for the majority o... More
Flashbacks of a Fool
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't sure what to expect from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Daniel Craig, I was quite eager to check it out. I'm very gla... More
Ghislain Lambert's Bicycle
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It is once again a rather obscure French movie which not much people have seen here in Listal (I was one of the first users who have rated t... More
Nintendo Wii
Reviewed by Esskiv
It took too long for Nintendo to get online, and when they did their best games such as Melee were not on the list (GC game). Too little too... More
Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
Reviewed by Esskiv
This is one hell of a tRPG. A warning: - At 40-50 quests in there is a boss called the Flowsand Lord. His quest is called Pearls in the Dee... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »