Reviews > Recent reviews

Silent Night, Deadly Night 5: The Toy Maker
Reviewed by BAMF
Alright so we are now at the end of the road for this series as I've already seen the remake. I hear mixed feelings about this one. Some say... More
Gyakuten Saiban
Reviewed by Gaku Mega
Debo ser sincero, nunca he tenido la oportunidad de jugarme alguno de los juegos de Ds, 3Ds o de Wii de Ace Attoney, pero aun así no me fre... More
The Mirror Crack'd
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Agatha Christie’s star-studded film adaptations are perfect excuses for slumming movie stars to have a bit of fun with a polite murder-mys... More
Casper
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie but since I didn’t like it much the first time around, I don’t think I wi... More
Chasing Amy
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been while since I have seen this movie and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. Still, I remember it very we... More
Fifty Shades of Grey
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
At some point, I noticed that my step-daughter had bought the book. It was probably because of the hype and I’m pretty sure she never read... More
Silent Night, Deadly Night 4: Initiation
Reviewed by BAMF
Alright it's time for part four the reject that was meant to be part three. Apparently there is no indication that this Ricky is the same. A... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Silent Night, Deadly Night 3: Better Watch Out!
Reviewed by BAMF
Alright so I'm now going for part three. This is when things begin to become a little more supernatural and different than the previous film... More
The Words
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since there was a nice cast involved, I was quite eager to check it out. Well, event... More
The Las Vegas Story
Reviewed by fernando
More romantic than noir. The idea that Price gambles his wife, a necklace and the money he hasn't, is not underlined as it deserves. Russell... More
On Trial
Reviewed by fernando
Switzerland is a good background to a sordid -even a bit washed- story. The paralell of Vanel's son and Vanel himself revisiting the case is... More
The Emperor Waltz
Reviewed by fernando
Excellent. Not a minor Wilder. He makes a statement on monarchy and class division against singing american brute pragmatism, using wisely t... More
The Wicked City
Reviewed by fernando
Ravishing Maria Montez. Illiminates (or gets noirish) everything. And has the dialogues for it, even inventing her birthplace once and again... More
Jessica
Reviewed by fernando
Good paced, choral, in love with Sicily, tolerant in name of chuch incarnated by Chevalier. Dickinson is sex in revenge but funny, never tra... More
Calcutta
Reviewed by fernando
Good cheap natural in its exotism noir from John Farrow. Ladd has good dialogues against beautiful untrustful Gail Russell. More
Moleques de Rua
Reviewed by Khoirul Huda
http://genglobal.org/germany/ganzer-i-magnifici-7-stream-deutsch-hd http://genglobal.org/germany/ganzer-smaragdgr%C3%BCn-stream-deutsch-hd h... More
Inside Out
Reviewed by FerCinema
Even that I hated that this movie takes every single award, it dosen't change the fact the movie is really good. The animation is great, the... More
Just a Gigolo
Reviewed by JxSxPx
As a massive devotee and fan of David Bowie, I’ve been known to refer to him as God on more than one occasion, I’ve been strangely looki... More
The White Buffalo
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Given the creative team behind this, many of the major players of the kitsch-minor classic 70s King Kong, I was ready to view The White Buff... More
Satan's Triangle
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Perhaps I should be kinder and grade this hokum, C-list television movie for what it is, but I can’t muster up that sympathy. Satan’s Tr... More
Sonic the Hedgehog
Reviewed by Tyler Sans Valenzuela
buen juego,pero con ciertas fallas,como tener 6 esmeraldas y no 7,un error al final de una zona y Labyrinth zone,fuera de eso,es un buen jue... More
Chinese Puzzle
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
After re-watching 'L'auberge espagnole' and 'Les poupées russes', I was really eager to check this last installment and finish this really ... More
Silent Night, Deadly Night 2
Reviewed by BAMF
So now we enter part two. This is considered to be even sillier than the first one due to the main actor. Apparently this would have been ba... More
Silent Night, Deadly Night
Reviewed by BAMF
I have never watched this series so I figured I would go ahead and check it out. It is considered a cult classic though so there's that. Thi... More
Mortal Kombat: Annihilation
Reviewed by Leo
This movie is the stuff of the legend and the cream of the crop when it comes to bad video game films. I mean the original Mortal Kombat isn... More
The Color Purple
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and I should give it a 2nd chance at some point. Recently, I saw ‘How to Ge... More
The Intern
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Yesterday, I wanted to watch something with my wife and after she rejected most of my suggestions, we finally settled down on this movie. We... More
Ghostbusters
Reviewed by BAMF
I had no problem with the idea of female Ghostbusters. My gripe is that there are tons of comedy actresses who are way better. Melissa McCar... More
Phineas And Ferb
Reviewed by ZebitasMrtx
Just another "genious kid" cartoon, that doesn't add anything for the formula and actually has only two good things that makes this worth to... More
Resident Evil 5
Reviewed by ZebitasMrtx
There is only one thing that you can say this game does well: The cheesiness and D.C. Douglas. However, this doesn't add to the horrible ga... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »