Reviews > Recent reviews

About a Boy
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and maybe I should re-watch it at some point. My wife and I always had a weak... More
Almost Famous
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember it very well the first time I saw this movie. Indeed, back then, I was living in England and I saw the damned thing in the movie ... More
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *It's about time I got around to seeing this. *I was super excited to see more of what the world of Harry Potter had to offer. *The t... More
Resident Evil 5
Reviewed by Snips
Amazing game mechanics, weak and inconsistent level design. Horrible Boss fights and real dumb history. The Coop mode it's pretty well exec... More
Boo! A Madea Halloween
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *I don't know why, but I find these Madea movies to be funny. *The cast here is an interesting mixture with a lot of Youtubers as we... More
A City of Sadness
Reviewed by fernando
Too long and paced, confusing relation of relatives and friends when they seat at the table. But lovably idea of the story -and history- vie... More
Darby's Rangers
Reviewed by fernando
Wellman y la guerra como nostalgia del Hollywood macho y noble. Solo Walsh, Ford y Hawks harían esto. La larga exposición de los soldados ... More
The Search
Reviewed by fernando
Hollywoodesque, even with 'Roots' documentary fan Zinneman, "Germania anno cero". Even the corny stuff, the ruins are as authentic as Zinnem... More
Crisis in Six Scenes
Reviewed by fernando
Well structured, a film in 6 parts, very domestic, with a nice Brooklyn adventure, good pairing with Elaine May. Best line: Patriot friend: ... More
Ma' Rosa
Reviewed by Shreeux
Ma'Rosa is the name of a small grocery store where a family lives, who, to make ends meet, trades in white powder. A neighbor denounces it a... More
The Jungle Book
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since this movie was another big box-office success for Disney last year, I thought I might as well check it out. First of all, the whole th... More
Tamara
Reviewed by Shreeux
Tamara tells the story of Teo Almanza who, upon hearing about the death of his brother, returns to his hometown in Venezuela. The film explo... More
Kikujiro
Reviewed by ivanhoe
Takeshi Kitano makes a lot of gangster movies, some special and some over brutal, in the late 90s he made a movie about finding happiness "K... More
Reviewed by lasonu
like William replied I'm stunned that anybody able to make $7507 in a few weeks on the computer . see this site............. http://tinyurl... More
Reviewed by lasonu
my Aunty Lillian just got a nice six month old Ford Flex just by working online with a macbook air... Learn More Here.............w­­­w... More
Elective Affinities
Reviewed by lasonu
my stepmum recently bought an awesome gold Hyundai Elantra Touring Hatchback by working parttime off of a pc online. look these up............ More
Elective Affinities
Reviewed by lasonu
what Grace replied I'm startled that any body can make $6284 in 1 month on the computer . have a peek at this site............. w­­­w­­... More
Ghost in the Shell
Reviewed by lasonu
like Todd responded I'm blown away that a single mom able to get paid $4825 in four weeks on the computer . go to the website............. ... More
Passengers
Reviewed by lasonu
my Aunty Arianna recently got Mercedes GLK-Class Diesel by working part-time from a home pc. check this link right here now............. w... More
The DUFF
Reviewed by lasonu
student can get paid $7187 in four weeks on the internet . hop over to this site............. w­­­w­­­w­­­.­­­c­­­a­­­s­... More
Arrival
Reviewed by lasonu
person able to profit $8028 in one month on the internet . you could check here............  http://tinyurl.com/only-job-dolla1 More
Arrival
Reviewed by lasonu
person able to profit $8028 in one month on the internet . you could check here.............http://tinyurl.com/only-job-dolla1 More
Star Trek
Reviewed by MarkusT90
IT KEEPS ON LIVING LONG AND PROSPER Needed to check this out after watching For The Love Of Spock documentary from the great past Leonard Ni... More
The Story of O 2
Reviewed by cuirglovedteen
wonderful movie cute women james valenty + wey wear powersuit with big cleavage every man tried to do them but girls make them hold on touc... More
Offshore VPS : Cheap Offshore VPS
Reviewed by Anna Smith
Legionhoster.Inc is the best Offshore VPS provider in India and USA. If you need Safe and secure offshore vps then contact with legionhoster... More
Bad Kids of Crestview Academy
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *I knew they would be making a sequel to the fun and crazy Bad Kids Go to Hell. *When I saw the trailer I knew I would be watching th... More
Kubo and the Two Strings
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Fairy tales, for all of their splendor and magic, are built upon mutating tragedy and strife into digestible bits. They wrap their morality ... More
A Bronx Tale
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and maybe I should re-watch it at some point. Still, I remember it very well... More
A Most Violent Year
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Not to be confused with ‘A Most Wanted Man’ which was released the very same year, this movie was the 3rd directing effort delivered by ... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »