Reviews > Recent reviews

The Shape of Water
Reviewed by Batfick
((CRITIQUE IN SPANISH))El problema principal de Shape of Water es su tratamiento del tema de amor platónico. La cosa es que la película ti... More
Cop Car
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I really enjoyed 'Spider-Man Homecoming', I was really eager to check Jon Watts's previous directing effort, especially since it was a... More
Batman Ninja
Reviewed by Gab Mega
Estoy viendo Batman Ninja, y a pesar que la peli más que todo es para entretenerse un rato, ¿Por que los diseños tienen que ser tan weeab... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
When Terrorism and Counterterrorism Clash: The Wa...
Reviewed by Lexi
"Victory in war is not repetitious, but adapts its forms endlessly.  The ability to gain victory by changing and adapting is called genius.... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
WWE - Bret Hitman Hart - The Best There Is : The B...
Reviewed by Starless
It becomes strikingly obvious if you go back and watch a bunch of 90's PPV's that in regards to match qua... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Final Fantasy and Philosophy: The Ultimate Walkthr...
Reviewed by Lexi
"Mr. 288 told me that I understand what it means to live and to die. . . . But it’s only because I thought stopping was different from dyi... More
Writing and Madness in a Time of Terror: #MeToo
Reviewed by Lexi
A young woman forced to flee Iran with her family battles lifelong mental illness, racism, and sexual abuse in this debut memoir...I'm a big... More
The Transhumanist Wager
Reviewed by Lexi
“The Three Laws:   1) A transhumanist must safeguard one's own existence above all else.   2) A transhumanist must strive to achieve o... More
Man's Search for Meaning
Reviewed by Lexi
"When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.”The first part of the book is an autobiographica... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Deep Thinking: Where Machine Intelligence Ends and...
Reviewed by Lexi
“The human mind isn’t a computer; it cannot progress in an orderly fashion down a list of candidate moves and rank them by a score down ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
The Future of Humanity: Terraforming Mars, Interst...
Reviewed by Lexi
“I sometimes think about how easy it is for a nation to slip into complacency and ruin after decades of basking in the sun. Since science ... More
The DUFF
Reviewed by Aimal
It's nothing more than other High school ordinary movie, but you are gonna laugh and feel a lot of feelings when you're watching it. so, it'... More
Pieds nus dans l'aube
Reviewed by Robert
Fidèle au roman, le film relate le dernier été du jeune Félix Leclerc dans la maison familiale de La Tuque, au Québec, tout juste avant... More
Junior Majeur
Reviewed by Robert
5 years after the events of "Les Pee Wee 3D", Janeau Trudel and Joey Boulet are now playing for the Chicoutimi Saguenéens and are looking f... More
Red River
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of John Wayne but since this movie was included in the '1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die' list, I wa... More
Reproduction interdite
Reviewed by fernando
Anything form Grangier is interesting. Relatively simple intrigue, but characters aks to some complexity (Frankeur tired of wife and chid of... More
Homo Eroticus
Reviewed by fernando
3 stars just for the effectiveness and sensationalism and alibis to use and abuse the 3 balls story, that has, in pretty Bergamo, an histoti... More
Esther and the King
Reviewed by fernando
Walsh puts some convitction in this biblical peplum, the romantic plot goes up thanks to Joan and Egan. O'Dea good support. More
Behind the Door
Reviewed by fernando
So powerful as idea, as image, as testimony,as crime and revenge, whe you see Hobart Bosworth menacing Wallace Beery while the submarine goe... More
Nine Days of One Year
Reviewed by fernando
I like the idea of inteligent metafisic men and infantilism in his human sex relationships, its clear and neat and modern in a way, and well... More
SpongeBob SquarePants: Truth or Square
Reviewed by cart
Hablando vamos a poner esto en partes Primero: empiezan con una animacion en stopmotion bastante creativa y bien hecha, luego nos dan un rel... More
Fate/Apocrypha
Reviewed by Gab Mega
No esta al mismo nivel de los anteriores Fate, pero entretiene. ¿Y que onda con los efectos de sonido con las explosiones? More
Fate/Apocrypha
Hour of the Wolf
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Right now, I'm doing some really overdue catching up with Ingmar Bergman's work and since this movie was on the '1001 Movies You Must See Be... More
Alive and lubricated
Reviewed by Robert
Dickey, a retail veteran, attempts to reconcile his feelings from being dumped, with some beer banter, skewed philosophizing and a few grins... More

Reviewed by Blair paton
Do you Cheryl ANN TWEEDY LOVE FOR BLAIR ROBERT PATON IN Real relationship together 24/7 Who IS real want YOU IN real relationship together I... More
Seoul Station
Reviewed by bolakabuto666
“Seoul Station” es la precuela de la aclamada película “Train to Busan”. Primero entremos en contexto. “Train to Busan” es una... More
The Post
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I have seen pretty much all the movies directed by Steven Spielberg (Right now, I'm missing only 'Ready Player One' which I should wat... More
Paddington 2
Reviewed by walterwhite
Unfortunately I never had the chance to see this movie in the cinema But Now I see it i gonna review it in if the movie is much better than... More
Station 19
Reviewed by TrekMedic
Dear Saint Florian: in the past decade what have we US firefighters and paramedics done to displease you so much that first, you dump the mo... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »