Reviews > Recent reviews

Reviewed by Dewi Fortuna
Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta Season , Episode Free MOVIE Online Playnow More
Once Upon a Forest
Reviewed by unknownprofile
once upon a forest is.........it's just the best thing ever. I mean it's not that great off a movie but is easily enough to evade the top 2... More
Hana to Akuma
Reviewed by uchihakanda
Fifteen years ago, Vivi, a demon, decided to leave the demon realm and come to the human world. One year after arriving in the human world h... More
Reviewed by uchihakanda
It's winter in the big city of Yanagihara, and young people will meet and fall in love. Takashi Haneda is a teenage boy who plans to escape ... More
Reviewed by uchihakanda
The anime series is split into three separate vignettes covering the activities of three main groups of people. The first has Takashi Haneda... More
Reviewed by uchihakanda
Es invierno en la gran ciudad de Yanagihara, y es el tiempo donde los jóvenes se encuentran y se enamoran. Takashi es un joven adolescente ... More
Mushi Uta
Reviewed by uchihakanda
Mushi-Uta's story takes place in the near future. Ten years before the story's opening, strange insect-like creatures known as "Mushi" began... More
Moonlight
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some really good things about this movie, I was really eager to check it out. Well, eventually, I wasn't disappointed, ... More
The Mexican
Reviewed by cabrerawrk
Un caso complicado: una mezcla agria de comedia pseudoromántica con una interesante crítica a las parejas y de una historia de una pistola... More
Your Name
Reviewed by LpJ02
[English Version] Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you have... More
Gimme Danger
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I'm a big fan of Iggy Pop and a big fan of Jim Jamursch, of course, I really had to watch this documentary at some point. Well, eventu... More
Fantastic Four
Reviewed by Deep Análisis
Desde el vamos, la película está mal armada. Toman 2/3 de la cinta para establecer las reglas, mundo y características de los personajes ... More
The Annoying Orange
Reviewed by Jorobado StarrK
If you rated this higher than a 2/10, please, kill yourself.  More
Donnie Darko: The Director's Cut
Reviewed by cabrerawrk
A su modo más calmado y estilizado, esta versión explica muchos de los sucesos e hilos argumentales con más sentido y desarollo de person... More
Fantastic Four
Reviewed by unknownprofile
I remember seeing the trailer when I saw the avengers: age of ultron and I personally knew it was gonna suck and I was right the big proble... More
Annie
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, since I didn’t care much for John Huston’s version and since this movie turned out to be a critical flop, I didn’t expec... More
Almost Famous
Reviewed by cabrerawrk
Una de esas películas "feeling good". La época en la que se basa y su forma es excelente, la música (tanto la real como la banda falsa) c... More
The Tree Of Life
Reviewed by LpJ02
[English Version] The Tree of Life is an American experimental drama film written and directed by Terrence Malick. The movie narrates the ... More
Midnight in Paris
Reviewed by mirinbuddy
Oh Dear,this film has won best screenplay!!!, "Midnight in Paris" is the worst Woody Allen's film I've ever seen, so boring, annoying and r... More
The Wise Kids
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Color me shocked about this little film that’s surprisingly touching. A story about three close friends slowly drifting apart in that awkw... More
Beira-Mar
Reviewed by JxSxPx
I’m not sure if this is an entirely bad movie, or just a well-made boring one. It hovers in-between these two zones throughout its brief r... More
The Lobster
Reviewed by LpJ02
[English Version] The Lobster is a 2015 internationally co-produced film that takes places in a dystopian near future, where single people,... More
The Nice Guys
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some pretty good things about this movie, I was quite eager to check it out. Well, to be honest, even though it turned ... More
God's Not Dead
Reviewed by cabrerawrk
El problema con la película, no es el tema, el público ó el mensaje al que se quiere llegar, (tener la mente abierta ante todo está muy ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Secret Model Beauty: The Best Makeup, Skin Care, H...
Reviewed by Coal Glow
Very Good.. More
Carrie
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Before this movie was released, there was a decent buzz about this movie and many hoped that it would become the best adaptation of Stephen ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Ultimate Editi...
Reviewed by cabrerawrk
The same shit but coherent and very well extended. Better, but still bad, and i hope everyone remember BvS for this version. More
Tokyo Ghoul
Reviewed by gio899
Al anime le doy un 4 (aunque puedo darle un 2 :P), prefiero mas su manga, a ese hay le doy un 6, ya que a pesar de no ser una maravilla la h... More
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Reviewed by gio899
Me gusto en un principio, leí su manga, y vi su anime, lastimosamente perdió mi gusto cuando vi su final, tanto del anime como del manga, ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Organic Body Care Recipes: 175 Homemade Herbal For...
Reviewed by Coal Glow Serum Review