Reviews > Recent reviews

Jeruzalem
Reviewed by Deep Análisis
Casi media peli en establecer el conflicto con unos personajes soporíferos (Tropos) que se dedican a salir a partuzas y que, a penas, se in... More
Silence
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I'm a huge of fan of Martin Scorsese, of course, I was really eager to check this flick but there were a couple of things that worried... More
Arrival
Reviewed by Gaku Mega
Arrival, es hermosa, puedo decir sin tener miedo, que es una de las mejores peliculas del 2016, y una gran ejemplo de como hacer una histori... More
Laurence Anyways
Reviewed by fernando
Too long but good angle to see the transsexual and transgender drama: what happens to the straight couple when the man turns to be the woman... More
Detective Story
Reviewed by fernando
A little aged: little clisés and stereotyped little characters among the way, the 'real time' narration is not too real. But a great sad en... More
Fist Fight
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *I didn't know anything about this until the trailer came out. *All I knew is that it looked pretty dang funny. *I also figured it wa... More
John Wick: Chapter Two
Reviewed by Deep Análisis
John Wick 2 le da una pequeña chispa al mundo de sicarios de la peli y utiliza varios elementos a su favor. Lo que hace mover la historia e... More
Dumb and Dumber To
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I actually saw 'Dumb & Dumber' in the movie theater when it was released 20 years ago but, to be honest, even if I should maybe check it... More
Fences
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *This is adapted off a play that Denzel Washington (with Viola Davis) was actually in so that's pretty awesome. *The original play i... More
Alien: Resurrection
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I never really understood the general grudge against this movie. I mean, sure, I have to admit it, it was definitely not a mas... More
Logan
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *I got to see this for an early screening at my job. *Of course I have been wanting to see this ever since it was announced. *The tra... More
Moonlight
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *From the trailer it looked like this would be sort of controversial with it's content. *I wasn't aware that it would end up being no... More
The Lobster
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Don’t take this as a sign that I disliked The Lobster, but what the fuck was this movie?   Not only is there a ludicrous high concept, ... More
Loving
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Sure, there are moments in Loving where the prestige format threatens to put the more quiet, lo-fi charms in a strangle hold, but they’re ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Green Beauty Recipes: Easy Homemade Recipes to Mak...
Reviewed by Coal Glow
Great Book.. More
Reviewed by Crystal Devis
Chauffeur Link Melbourne provide on call chauffeur car service in Melbourne and surrounds. Give a call for on demand chauffeur service Mel... More
Reviewed by Crystal Devis
We are highly confidential and skilled professional chauffeur service for all chauffeur services in Melbourne and surrounds. Call us: 6140... More
Reviewed by Crystal Devis
Melbourne Hire car offers you luxury car hire services. Our Professional drivers and esteemed luxury chauffeurs cars give you luxury and p... More
The Deep Blue Sea
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I had no idea what to expect from this rather obscure feature but since I have a weak spot for Rachel Weisz and Tom Hiddleston... More
Reviewed by Crystal Devis
Chauffeur Link Melbourne offer stress free travel with professional and punctual chauffeur service of Melbourne. Book a Chauffeur Melbourn... More
Reviewed by Crystal Devis
Chauffeured Cars Melbourne is Melbourne's finest chauffeur car company. We provide chauffeured services to suit all of your wants like: Ai... More
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Reviewed by cekadidas
I saw the original trilogy of this. The American version pales vastly in comparison. The fact that the sequels were never made is quite tell... More
The One
Reviewed by Enrique Omar
Estúpida, aburrida y aunque posee una historia de inicio atrapante, no supieron distribuírla bien. More
Reviewed by Crystal Devis
Are you looking for best Melbourne chauffeur cars service? Contact with Melbourne town Chauffeur car Service for obtaining outstanding ser... More
Reviewed by Crystal Devis
Melbourne chauffeur is most trustworthy and skilled chauffeur service mistreatment luxury cars for all occasions and field transfer servic... More
Reviewed by Crystal Devis
Chauffeur Link cars Melbourne, We offer experienced chauffeur driven hire car service Melbourne for your entire requirement whether it be ... More
Reviewed by Crystal Devis
Chauffeur car service Melbourne. Book a ride round the Melbourne town or to MelbourneTullamarine airport and Melbourne limousine airport t... More
Reviewed by Crystal Devis
Chauffeur cars Melbourne takes the strain out of travel with skilled and timely chauffeur Service Melbourne. Book a chauffeur car machine ... More
Serendipity
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *So this was the second movie my wife picked for Valentines. *This one actually had an interesting sounding story. *Plus you can't go... More
Michael Bolton's Big, Sexy Valentine's Day Special
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *From the trailer alone I knew this was going to be silly. *Of course the title shows this as well. *Michael Bolton is pretty amusing... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »