Reviews > Recent reviews

Reviewed by NoeRickman
You're very welcome, have a nice weekend too :) More
LuxoTime
Reviewed by luxotime
Best online shop for selling original watches, I bought a fossil watch for my wife and she really love it More
Maverick
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been since I have seen this flick and maybe I should re-watch it at some point. In fact, if I recall it correctly, I ac... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Out of the Forest and into the City: A Fantasy Nov...
Reviewed by Helena Smole
“I really enjoyed reading this, and it’s definitely one that will make you think. The fantasy elements allow you to take a new look at d... More
The Nut Job
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t expecting much from this flick but my daughter was apparently eager to check it out so we ended up watching the damned thing yest... More
Nutbag
Reviewed by LBKittyofHell
Lmao what a great randomly selection before bed XD Im gonna sure have nightmares Whaoh... :D lol 100 characters spooky More
Maleficent
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Right now, it seems that Disney have found a new gimmick (as if with Marvel and Star-Wars, they needed something else to generate even more ... More
Oblivion
Reviewed by Mr. Houndoom
I have a lot of mixed feelings towards this movie, specially because in one end, i enjoy watching it, but on the other i always find myself ... More
White God
Reviewed by Reno
This movie was a tricky one, because everyone cannot understand and everyone cannot enjoy it. In this modern world, the computer graphics ar... More
The Admiral: Roaring Currents
Reviewed by Reno
The highest domestic box office ever as well as internationally as a Korean movie. Based on the naval wars of Japanese invasion of Korea tha... More
Woman in Gold
Reviewed by Reno
Based on the true story of an elderly woman, Maria Atman, who attempt to reclaim her aunt's portrait from the museum of her birthplace. Now ... More
Love, Rosie
Reviewed by Reno
You can't respect the friendship by denying the facts. Definitely a modern love story. The movie covers the story of the title character,... More
Run All Night
Reviewed by Reno
Neeson is good at it, none other would've played better than him. Pretty entertaining action flick with a fast paced narration. A typical... More
Turbo Kid
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I didn't know anything about this until it showed up at a film festival at my theater. I didn't have a chance to watch it t... More

Thanks for the Alexis Ren list vote! More

Thanks for the Angela Sarafyan pic votes! More

Thanks for both of the Analeigh Tipton & Hannah Simone pic votes! More
Manhattan Murder Mystery
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Right now, I believe that Woody Allen must be the most frustrating director at work nowadays. In fact, it is not that his recent movies were... More
I Shot Andy Warhol
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It is quite an obscure feature and, to be honest, I wonder how I actually ended up watching this flick. Eventually, even though I wasn’t c... More

Reviewed by RedHeadLover ❤
[img id=9171315 width=200 align=left link=false] Thanks for your Jayme Jaynes vote! More
Promised Land
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
This movie was actually supposed to be Matt Damon's directing début but, I guess, it wasn't meant to be. Eventually, he still remained to p... More
Howards End
Reviewed by filmbuilder
‘Howards End’ is worthy of its three Oscar wins. Based off the 1910 novel, the film focuses on Margaret Schlegel (Emma Thompson) who is ... More
Heathen Chemistry
Reviewed by Michael M
Albums can be a funny thing, as in there exist albums I’d give an average rating yet I would listen to again and again. Heathen Chemistry ... More

Reviewed by RedHeadLover ❤
[img id=7283222 width=230full align=left link=false] Thanks for your Up In The Air list vote! More

Reviewed by RedHeadLover ❤
[img id=9138321 width=180full align=left link=false] Thanks for your Stephanie Marshall votes! More

Reviewed by RedHeadLover ❤
[img id=9138321 width=180full align=left link=false] Thanks for your Paula Andrea Giraldo votes! More
The Neighbors
Reviewed by Iceviper
I liked it. Plain and simple, I just liked it. It was weird but it made me laugh and it didn't make my stomach turn like "reality" shows t... More
In the Cut
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this flick but since I always had a weak spot for Jane Campion, I thought I might as well check i... More
Man-Eater of Kumaon
Reviewed by JxSxPx
I don’t think there’s any redeeming qualities about this disappointing film. This is a jungle adventure starring Sabu going up against m... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »