Reviews > Recent reviews

Freaks
Reviewed by manwhonose
Let me tell you right from the off, that I am a fan of most movies which aim to rattle cages, push the boundaries and force audiences to ask... More
Jingle All the Way
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Like all the major action movie stars, Arnold Schwarzenegger had to make some comedies and, even though I have to admit it, he made a few mi... More
The Exorcist
Reviewed by manwhonose
An excellently written, slow-burning horror with convincing, relatable characters. An absorbing page-turner. Once you start reading, you can... More
Bones
Reviewed by WendyLorene
This is the only show that I have watched every single episode of and I am still currently watching. I love it due to the fact that it has t... More
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Reviewed by mazardeus
One of my favorite sci-fi films ever. Likely my favorite film James Cameron was involved in directing, and it has the most memorable action ... More
Captain Corelli's Mandolin
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, even though ‘Shakespeare in Love’ was a huge success, financially and critically, I didn’t care much for this flick. Anyway,... More
Full Speed
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Basically, it is once again one of these really obscure French movies that almost no one has seen here on Listal. I remember, back in the... More
Rescue Me - Best of Sean Garrity
Reviewed by Iceviper
Firefighter/EMT Sean Garrity (Steven Pasquale) - A young firefighter who is known for his dim-witted yet kind-hearted nature, but he is very... More
Tangled
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'Tangled' is Disney's 50th animated classic! An overrated celebration... 'Tangled' is based on the play 'Rapunzel' which stars a princess... More
The Rocketeer
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Peevy, you'd pay to see a man fly, wouldn't you?" Before comic book adaptations became a dime a dozen in the 21st Century, such ventures... More
Plan 9 from Outer Space
Reviewed by filmbuilder
Is it better or worse? I'm confused! Really, 'Plan 9 From Outer Space' holds low scores on Listal and IMDB but a high score on Rotten Tomato... More
The Earth Day Special
Reviewed by Emily J.
Deep within the dark vault of lost specials and made-for-TV movies lies one that has never since saw the light of day again: The Earth Day S... More
Ottifants, The
Reviewed by crabnebula
Ottifants. Let that sink in. Ottifants? Elephants? Close ... The creator of the short lived cartoon, Otto Waalkes, took his first name and p... More
Amour
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I have always been a fan of Michael Haneke’s work, of course, I was really eager to check this flick. Man, even though the guy is al... More
Black Bean Nacho Pizza Recipe
Reviewed by william
Ingredients Easy Whole-Wheat Pizza Dough ¾ cup plus 2 tablespoons lukewarm water (105-115°F)1 active dry yeast (2 1/4 teaspoons)1 tsp suga... More
Death to Smoochy
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I wasn’t sure what to expect from  this flick but since I’m (or was) a huge fan of Edward Norton, I was still eager to check ... More
Death of a Superhero
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'Death of a Superhero' is full of talent - the story, the acting, etc. The movie focuses on Donald (Thomas Brodie Sangster) a teenager dy... More
Creature Comforts
Reviewed by filmbuilder
I’m a fan of animated films and Aardman, the creators of Chicken Run and Wallace and Gromit and 'Creature Comforts' was a good choice, I s... More
Junior
Reviewed by filmbuilder
Watching 'Junior', I had no idea what the target audience was! It may entertain kids but shit! All these references to sex, drugs and...how ... More
Frank Zappa's Classical Selection
Reviewed by klemen
Zappa's strong curiosity about modern classical music started while he read a LOOK journal article about the Sam Goody record shop chain tha... More
The Dead Inside
Reviewed by BAMF
I feel like watching something new with zombies. The UK tends to do some pretty good stuff with them so I will check it out and see how it f... More
The Hourglass Sanatorium
Reviewed by fernando
So bizarre, so fantastic, so rooted on the uneasy to understand nostalgia and feelings of the main charácter about his past in a jewish tow... More
Frozen
Reviewed by fernando
Because of the musical, I rate less tan 3 stars. Can't stand the booking marketing by Disney, searching for a Broadway hit while making a fi... More
Divergent
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"You're different. You don't fit into a category. They can't control you. They call it Divergent. You can't let them find out about you." ... More
Rampart
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though this movie didn’t get much love (just check the ratings here on Listal and Imdb), I was still intrigued by this flick and the ... More
Hemlock Grove
Reviewed by JxSxPx
I hate to quit novels, movies or television shows that I’ve started. I figured that I’ve chosen to begin this so I must see it through t... More
Iron Man: Armored Adventures
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Fanboy rages aren’t always justified. Sometimes they’re ugly and sexist (“Gal Gadot is a bad choice for Wonder Woman because she doesn... More
The Lords of Salem
Reviewed by carlosonly4fun
Just another Shitty movie from Rob Zombie, pretty cool in the first 20 minutes, but after that is just the same old bullshit, but this time ... More
Who Shot Mr. Burns?
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'Who Shot Mr Burns?' is an episode for everyone to enjoy! Ah! The best of 'The Simpsons' lies here where Mr Burns takes the piss out of ever... More
OSKAR NEDBAL,POLSKA KRV
Reviewed by malenna
Operettas=Chaste Barbora the Castle,Polish Blood(1913),the Vineyard bride(1916),Beatiful Saskia (1917),Eriwan(1918),Mamselle Napoleon(1925),... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »