Reviews > Recent reviews

The Devil Commands
Reviewed by fernando
Dmytrick begins to learn his stuff. Karloff is always convincing incarnating the fight between wrong and evil. Ann Revere is devil herself a... More
The L-Shaped Room
Reviewed by fernando
The force of Forbes before going to Hollywood... Caron really wants to go adult in spite of having a false "27 years old" here. Intimate, go... More
The Boss Baby (2017)
Reviewed by fernando
Too many explanations of the invented world and its codes, too many dreams inside a story that in a way is a dream factory. All this is a co... More
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
Reviewed by fernando
Trepidant but not wise film on an interesting case, with racist angle in its right place. Oprah is ok, good contrat with Rose Byrne. More
Mudbound (2017)
Reviewed by fernando
It happens with almost all the cycle of anti racist comtemporary films that they depict a world so infamous and violente, that is difficult ... More
Western
Reviewed by fernando
Rare, naturalistic, sincere, reverse migration (germans in Bulgaria) film where germans take for granted they're have rights to affirm their... More
Septiembre o Un llanto En Silencio
Reviewed by fernando
Lo íntimo y lo político y lo nacional en una misteriosa conexión escondida en la voluntad del director. La sordera del personaje acaba pr... More
The Real Business of Web Design
Reviewed by Lucia Tapias
Very good.... More
Unleashing Mr. Darcy
Reviewed by lindswithane
MR. DARCY MR. DARCY MR. DARCY MR. DARCY MR. DARCY MR. DARCY MR. DARCY MR. DARCY MR. DARCY MR. DARCY MR. DARCY MR. DARCY Um, there's a pl... More
The Sims: Bustin' Out
Reviewed by novomudmun
If you’re a fan of the sims game for the ds then you will like this one as well. Simple controls good story. More
Giant (1956)
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since it was the last movie starring James Dean that I hadn't seen so far, I was really eager to see this flick. Well, even though it turned... More

Reviewed by davidfromlille
Why this profile is marked as adult ??? I have several beautiful pictures of Florence... Please help me... More
Damen Dicke Strickjacke
Reviewed by ll0617
Diese dicke strickjacke damen besteht aus dem weichsten Material. Es ist eine schöne, hochwertige und wärmende Strickjacke für den Winter... More
Condorito: The Movie ...
Reviewed by walterwhite
Ve Version En Español de letterbox aqui estaba sin ideas https://letterboxd.com/martho2049/film/condorito-the-movie/ First I Do not Have ... More
Detroit: Become Human
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSThe plot follows three androids – Kara, Connor and Markus – on their quests to discover who they really are.Every Quant... More
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSWhen the island's dormant volcano begins roaring to life, Owen and Claire mount a campaign to rescue the remaining dinosaur... More
Deadpool 2
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSFoul-mouthed mutant mercenary Wade Wilson (AKA Deadpool) brings together a team of fellow mutant rogues to protect a young ... More

Reviewed by undue4
Very pretty girl, with a wonderful body, a mesmerizing smile and the most beautiful pair of lips...adorable ! ! ! More
Street Fighter II' Turbo: Hyper Fighting
Reviewed by shotswerefired
I've played a lot of fighting games during my lifetime. Mortal Kombat (2d/3d), Guilty Gear, Soul series, Tekken, Virtua Fighter, and just ab... More
The Program
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since there was a decent cast involved, I thought I might as well check it out. Well... More
Yeok-jeok: baek-seong-eul hom-chin do-jeok
Reviewed by Zenaida Ehnie Duenas Hoyt
Very good.... I really love the story... I admire all the actors and actresses specially Yoon Kyun Sang. Now starting to like all his tv dra... More
Planetes (2003-20...
Reviewed by JaJlN2
Review in spanish, puede contener spoilers Que pasaria si unes un slice of life con elementos de ciencia ficción fuerte y le sumas un gran ... More
A Bay of Blood
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Is this Mario Bava’s most violent film? It seems entirely possible as it contains thirteen deaths, each a series of escalating gore and sl... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
House of Frankenstein ...
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Six films into the franchise and Universal finally decided to make their all of their premiere monsters team-up in House of Frankenstein, an... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
The Ghost of Frankenstein ...
Reviewed by JxSxPx
The Universal Monsters contained a troupe of players both behind and in front of the camera, many of whom performed double or triple duty by... More
Son of Frankenstein ...
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Universal’s horror branch was in decline when the success of a double feature re-release in 1938 of Dracula and Frankenstein provided a sh... More
Golden Earrings (...
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Part espionage thriller, part romance, and still Golden Earrings is a dull entry in Marlene Dietrich’s career. The dust had barely settled... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
The Flame of New Orleans ...
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Glamour puss extraordinaire Marlene Dietrich gets a chance to poke gentle fun at her icy, remote goddess persona in The Flame of New Orleans... More
Ultra-Lounge, Vol. 1: Mondo Exotica
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Ah, exotica, that most bizarre of subgenre of American jazz popular in the late 50s through the mid-60s that was an aural ersatz approximati... More
Baby Driver (2017)
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some great things about this movie, I was really eager to check it out. Well, even though this movie has been hailed as... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »