Reviews > Recent reviews

Dead West
Reviewed by BAMF
Neutral Notes: *I wonder if Dead West means zombies or the like? *There is literally no one recognizable here. *I'm beginning to lose faith ... More
The D Train
Reviewed by BAMF
Neutral Notes: *I remember seeing the trailer and thinking it looked fairly amusing. *The cast is also interesting enough. *It wasn't a top... More
Abattoir
Reviewed by BAMF
Neutral Notes: *I was pretty skeptical about this one as I've never heard of it. *Something caught my eye about it and decided to give it a ... More
The Discovery
Reviewed by BAMF
Neutral Notes: *I don't quite remember a trailer for this, but I was pretty curious about it. *The plot sounded quite interesting for sure. ... More
Guardians
Reviewed by BAMF
Neutral Notes: *I have been wanting to see this since I saw the trailer and clips. *The characters looked fun and interesting. *Also Russian... More
Thirst
Reviewed by BAMF
Neutral Notes: *The story sounded like a fun idea. *It's also free on Amazon so I figured I would check it out. *I've never heard of the di... More
Horror Story
Reviewed by BAMF
Neutral Notes: *I knew absolutely nothing about this before watching it. *It just happened to be another horror movie to check out on Netfli... More
FirstBorn
Reviewed by BAMF
Neutral Notes: *I've never heard of this before watching it. *The main reason I wanted to check it out is because of Antonia Thomas. *Anothe... More
Free Fire
Reviewed by BAMF
Neutral Notes: *I have been wanting to see this since I saw the trailer. *I even managed to check it out opening weekend. *The cast here is ... More
A Single Child's Story
Reviewed by Asiana
A single Child's Story is a tragic but heart feeling Chinese movie from 1995. Directed by a Taiwanese director Yang Yizhi and managed by Guo... More
Feud
Reviewed by Dark Shadows
Not bad but also not really interesting in my opinion, the whole plot is repeating itself over and over again, it's always the same kind of ... More
Fargo
Reviewed by Dark Shadows
Season 3 is my favorite so far, it's really amazing...I love the humor and the actors, Ewan Mc Gregor is incredible and I like Mary Elizabet... More
The Boss Baby
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
When I saw the trailer for this movie, it seemed pretty weak but my daughter thought it looked pretty neat so we still ended up watching the... More
Why Him?
Reviewed by BAMF
Neutral Notes: *I was curious about this one mostly because I typically take Bryan Cranston seriously and I wanted to see how he did comedy.... More
Pan
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Right now, Disney is having another huge box-office hit with 'Beauty and the Beast' showing that the audience is apparently really eager to ... More
Evil Dead
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Recently, I have been re-watching the whole trilogy directed by Sam Raimi and, even though I don't think I'm a huge fan, I enjoyed all these... More
The Bronx Bull
Reviewed by BAMF
Neutral Notes: *This can't be that bad right? *It's about boxing right? *William Forsythe plays the lead and he is a decent actor usually. *... More
Rings
Reviewed by BAMF
Neutral Notes: *I was pretty excited about this one because I was hoping they would do a good main story for once. *With Vincent D'Onofrio a... More
What We Do in the Shadows
Reviewed by BAMF
I cannot review this as I don't remember what happened while watching this. Nah I'm just kidding, but you will get that joke if you watch th... More
Bigger Fatter Liar
Reviewed by BAMF
I really put my brain through a blender when I decided to check this out. I saw ads for it on Facebook that had me infuriated. They looked a... More
Desierto
Reviewed by BAMF
This is another of those films I really wanted to see, but never got around to checking out. Gael Garcia Bernal and Jeffrey Dean Morgan are ... More
The Edge of Seventeen
Reviewed by BAMF
I really wanted to see this while it was in theaters, but I just never got around to it. I really adore Hailee Steinfeld in pretty much anyt... More
The Most Hated Woman in America
Reviewed by BAMF
Honestly I didn't know anything about this story or even that it was going to come on Netflix until it did. The cast is what really pulled m... More
Kevin Hart: What Now?
Reviewed by BAMF
I absolutely love Kevin Hart comedy. I don't care what anyone says I think he is pretty funny. The movies aren't always a hit though. His st... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie Part III: Rebe...
Reviewed by Gaku Mega
Ya veo cual es el principal error que tiene las obras de Madoka, tienen una idea y premisas jodidamente muy grandes y complejas de tratar en... More
Chasse royale
Reviewed by Movies and stuff
A great short. An overall atmosphere and acting on the edge that share a lot with the best Xavier Dolan films. More
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Like anyone else, I really enjoyed a lot ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ and I was really eager to check this sequel. Well, even though this s... More
Mulholland Drive
Reviewed by BAMF
Ah Mulholland Drive. This is one of those movies you hear about all the time and you get more and more curious. You always hear about the Ho... More
Kid Cannabis
Reviewed by BAMF
When this originally came out I really wanted to see it though I can't remember exactly why now. Maybe it looked funny or something. Anyways... More
Hyena Road
Reviewed by BAMF
This has been sitting on my Netflix queue for awhile and I typically like war movies. I just wasn't too excited because of the runtime and t... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »