Reviews > Recent reviews

The Funhouse Massacre
Reviewed by BAMF
I enjoy Robert Englund and what I read of this movie sounds pretty fun. It has a few other horror legends in it as well like Courtney Gains ... More
Dumb and Dumber
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I have never understood the appeal of this movie but, on the other hand, it has been a while since I saw it so maybe I should ... More
The Battle of Algiers
Reviewed by DavisChan
JUNE 23RD, 2016 The film isn't as strong as because of there's no important factor: emotion. Battle of Algiers just showed us the battles be... More
Finding Dory
Reviewed by DavisChan
JUNE 17TH, 2016I miss the golden age of Pixar. Toy Story, Wall-E, Ratatouille... where are they now? I don't know why many people like this ... More
Early Summer
Reviewed by DavisChan
JUNE 15TH, 2016Question: Who is the best Japanese director? Kids: Hayao Miyazaki!! Adults: Akira Kurosawa!! Me: Yasujiru Ozu!! For me, Early... More
Spirited Away
Reviewed by DavisChan
JUNE 14TH, 2016 Although there are many black holes but because of the discription of magical world and the way they built characters, it's ... More
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Reviewed by DavisChan
MAY 2ND, 2016 Although it's better than The Empire Strikes Back (1980) & The Return of Jedi (1983), it's hard to say I love it. The firs... More
Raging Bull
Reviewed by DavisChan
APRIL 23RD, 2016 Raging Bull is alway one of my favorite movies of all time!! Great acting, Robert De Niro and Joe Pesci!! More
Brave
Reviewed by DavisChan
JANUARY 10TH, 2016 When did Pixar start to become Disney film? I knew, Disney bought them but it's doesn't mean they need to do like their "... More
A Bug's Life
Reviewed by DavisChan
JANUARY 9TH, 2016 It's 8 years I haven't seen it and this is the second time I watched. After watching this movie, I missed the golden age o... More
Cars
Reviewed by DavisChan
JANUARY 9TH, 2016 It's a long time I haven't seen this simple and beautiful movie! Cars is one of my favorite Pixar movies & I think it'... More
Persona
Reviewed by DavisChan
DECEMBER 31ST, 2015 Finally, I found the only masterpiece of Ingmar Bergman, Persona! There are only 5 characters in the film: Alma, Elisabe... More
Limelight
Reviewed by DavisChan
DECEMBER 28TH, 2015 The song made me back to the 1920s - the golden era of legendary actor - Charles Chaplin! More
Ghostbusters
Reviewed by DavisChan
DECEMBER 27TH, 2015 I love Venkman - I love Ray - I love Egon - I love Louis - I love Dana - I love the weapons - I love the effect - I love... More
Casino Royale
Reviewed by DavisChan
DECEMBER 26TH, 2015 Not as good as the first time I watched. There are 10 reasons that I think it is better than the sequel, Skyfall (201): ... More
The Birds
Reviewed by DavisChan
DECEMBER 25TH, 2015 Alfred Hitchcock used the scary of Rear Window (1954) & Psycho (1960) and the ending of Notorious (1946). Finally, I... More
Throne of Blood
Reviewed by DavisChan
DECEMBER 25TH, 2015 Throne of Blood is one of my favorite Kurosawa movies, it described the ambition, which you can kill your family and you... More
Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi
Reviewed by DavisChan
DECEMBER 24TH, 2015 As a fan of the original - Star Wars (1977), I don't like the sequels of the original trilogy, include The Empire Strike... More
Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
Reviewed by DavisChan
DECEMBER 24TH, 2015 The first time I saw this movie is very fantastic, it used to be my favorite sci-fi movies. But in this morning, I saw a... More
From Here to Eternity
Reviewed by DavisChan
DECEMBER 20TH, 2015 There are 10 reasons that why From Here to Eternity is better than "remake" Pearl Harbor (2001): -Outstanding acting: Bu... More
The Maltese Falcon
Reviewed by DavisChan
DECEMBER 17TH, 2015 I saw the "father" of noir-film, the John Huston's masterpiece and one of the greatest acting of legendary actor, Humphr... More
Man With a Movie Camera
Reviewed by DavisChan
DECEMBER 13TH, 2015There are many scenes that are stunning! But here I just mention some outstanding scenes: -The Opening: The movie began w... More
Safety Last!
Reviewed by DavisChan
DECEMBER 6TH, 2015 The most intelligent movie that I've ever seen! I have loved Harold Lyoyd after watching this movie! I feel sad because o... More
The Cameraman
Reviewed by DavisChan
DECEMBER 5TH, 2015 -One of my favorite Buster Keaton's movies! -One of the greatest romantic comedy movies! -One of the greatest endings tha... More
Stalag 17
Reviewed by DavisChan
NOVEMBER 27TH, 2015 The great story about wonderful life of prisoners in the Nazi concentration camp! More
Young Frankenstein
Reviewed by DavisChan
NOVEMBER 26TH, 2015 4 months ago, I watched "Blazing Saddles" of the famous director Mel Brooks because I saw the positive reviews from many... More
The Great Dictator
Reviewed by DavisChan
OCTOBER 18TH, 2015 In the first time I saw this movie, I thought that I was wrong when I gave 4 stars out of 5 stars, but in this second tim... More
The Wild Bunch
Reviewed by DavisChan
OCTOBER 17TH, 2015 The greatest western movie that I've ever seen! It is the mix of Bonnie and Clyde (1967), the first new Hollywood movie a... More
The Seventh Seal
Reviewed by DavisChan
OCTOBER 17TH, 2015 After I watched The Seventh Seal, I think that Ingmar Bergman isn't my favorite director. I said that I never like movies... More
Mulholland Drive
Reviewed by DavisChan
SEPTEMBER 2ND, 2015 I think that I'm brave enough to say that I never love David Lynch's movies! Elephant Man (1980), the "great" story abou... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »