Reviews > Recent reviews

Zombie Massacre 2: Reich of the Dead
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I just finished the previous film so I could check this one out. It seems to be better received on IMDB. That's a somewhat ... More
Kingdom of Heaven
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. I remember it quite well, ... More
The Holiday
Reviewed by mazardeus
Not bad. Very entertaining and the narrative was constructed very nicely between two that came together nicely. This is slightly better than... More
What Women Want
Reviewed by mazardeus
An entertaining film with some really impressive messages. There are aspects of it that seem unrealistic or just provided ideas that I don't... More
Zombie Massacre
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I wanted to stay away from this one. I am usually rather interesting in zombie films. The issue with this is that Uwe Boll ... More
South Park
Reviewed by SX3
My al time favourite animated series. I thank Trey Parker and Matt Stone for so many great moments. South Park has always been funny, can be... More
That '70s Show
Reviewed by SX3
One of the best comedy shows I've ever seen. It all seems so cheap, The characters are all amazingly stereotypical. But that was just the ap... More
How I Met Your Mother: Season One
Reviewed by SX3
First Season isn't bad, good cast, good gags. It did remind me of Friend a little to much. The basis that is is a told story of the past is... More
Apocalypse Now
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
You can say whatever you want about Francis Ford Coppola but the guy completely ruled the 70’s. I mean, he already managed to deliver 2 o... More
Romantic Blue
Reviewed by ivanhoe
This review is not gonna be easy, first of all im not Thai nor can i speak thai, i got this Movie imported from Thailand without subtitle, b... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Not for, or Against (Quite the Contrary)
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Basically, it is once again one of these really obscure French movies that almost no one has seen here on listal. If I recall correctly, I d... More
The Mystery of Picasso
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It has been a while since I have seen this flick but I was quite impressed back then. I guess it must have been either my mother or my fathe... More
Nights in Rodanthe
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: Time to watch the final Nicholas Sparks movie I haven't seen that is available. So far it's been a pretty decent series ran... More
An Evening with Lena Horne
Reviewed by JxSxPx
An Evening with Lena Horne would prove to be the final live outing from Lena Horne, not that she retired after this 1994 Supper Club show (r... More
Lena Horne: The Lady and Her Music
Reviewed by JxSxPx
On the Playbill for her one-woman show, Lena Horne looked like a lioness celebrating a major victory. Her mouth open in triumph, her arms ra... More
Reservoir Dogs
Reviewed by carlossimio
The police should be inside the jewellry the day they went, waiting for them................................................................... More
Definitely Maybe
Reviewed by Michael M
Oasis, a name which invokes power and grandeur. Some might say Oasis sucks, they’re a Beatles rip off, they haven’t done anything good s... More
Terminator Genisys
Reviewed by Bml93
Quick Review I never imagined that I would end up liking it as much as I did. I thought it was a blast. An entertaining, well-paced, funn... More
Boogiepop
Reviewed by mrjag89
My most favorite fictional character of all time. At first one can think that Touka Miyashita (Boogiepop's alter ego) is insane, but she (h... More
Slam Dunk
Reviewed by ivanhoe
Slam Dunk is The anime That made start With basketball, but its not a typicall sport anime, its an anime filled with humour, romance, blood ... More
Wild
Reviewed by Reno
Ever since the movie 'Dallas Buyers Club' grabbed the three golden statues at the Oscars, the director has been in the spotlight. But I was ... More
Colette
Reviewed by Reno
The story was told by an escaped Jewish from the Auschwitz concentration camp controlled by the German Nazi during the second world war. Obv... More
To the Wonder
Reviewed by Reno
I usually like Terrence Malick's flicks, but not this one. His story narrations are always aims more on the action (not stunts) than the tal... More
Hours
Reviewed by Reno
As a father, as a husband, he stood for their defence. One of the final movies of a fine actor of our time, Paul Walker. Small budget mov... More
Jewel Robbery
Reviewed by Michael M
*** This review contains spoilers *** I remember people criticizing The Wolf of Wall Street as immoral, I’d love to see their reaction ... More
The Navigators
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, it has been a while since I have watched this flick and it is actually a fairly obscure feature (I was only the 3rd listal member ... More
Dope
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: At first glance I honestly wasn't truly excited about it. I mean it sounded interesting, but it didn't have my full attenti... More
The Wiz
Reviewed by JxSxPx
A musical seems like an absolutely odd choice for a director like Sidney Lumet, a director that was preoccupied with grit and realism. But t... More
Death of a Gunfighter
Reviewed by JxSxPx
I think there’s more good than bad here, and the good is very good, even if what’s bad is highly distracting. Death of a Gunfighter tell... More
Ted 2
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"We'll get a lawyer, and we'll sue the fucking government for your civil rights!" Even the most optimistic movie-goers could not have pre... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »