Reviews > Recent reviews

The Witch
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
This movie was not really a high priority for me but since it was recommended by another listal member and since it seemed to be intriguing,... More
That Awkward Moment
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since there was a decent cast involved, I thought I might as well check it out. Well... More
All the Money in the World
Reviewed by JxSxPx
The biggest problem with All the Money in the World is that its anchoring presence, that of billionaire J. Paul Getty, is just not interesti... More
The Disaster Artist
Reviewed by JxSxPx
The Disaster Artist is pitched somewhere between star vanity project and reminder of what a gifted comedic actor it’s lead is, so think of... More
She's Gotta Have It
Reviewed by PulpRoman
A great feature length debut. Lee's black and white comedy drama is brimming with all the enthusiasm and creativity of its director. From th... More
Randall Boggs
Reviewed by papillon11
Viscido e spietato non esista a tentare di uccidere Sally,la nemesi perfetta dei protagonisti,se Mike non avesse tirato la palla di neve Sal... More
Chronicle
Reviewed by walterwhite
the story dont going very good before criticizing again do not abuse the clichés is good so the characters develop their personality but ... More
Black Panther
Reviewed by Gaku Mega
La película esta bien, se siente que esta completa para un buena introducción al mundo del personaje de Wakanda, siendo entretenida y nada... More
Happy End
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I'm a big fan of Michael Haneke's work, I was really eager to check this movie, even if it eventually didn't make much waves when it w... More
Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi
Saawariya
                                                                                  " No To  Humili... More
The Last Guardian
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
The tale of a young boy's friendship with a griffin-like creature named Trico who escaped captivity.I find one of AngryJoe's catchphrases re... More
Black Panther
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some great things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out and I had some rather high expectations. Well, e... More
I, Tonya
Reviewed by JxSxPx
There’s an uneasy tension laced throughout I, Tonya, as if the film is replicating the complicated athletic moves of its focus and it just... More
Loving Vincent
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Proof that an exciting concept is not enough to build a movie off of when you forget to populate with something beyond stimulating visuals. ... More
The Dish
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
Masterminded by the same quartet responsible for 1997's The Castle (Rob Sitch, Santo Cilauro, Tom Gleisner and Jane Kennedy), The Dish is an... More
You're Not You
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since I have a weak spot for Hilary Swank and since this movie had some decent ratin... More
Sonic Unleashed
Reviewed by Batfick
((CRITIQUE IN SPANISH)) Como la cover del juego esplicita una de las principales características de este juego es que contiene dos clases d... More
Silver Bullet
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
Produced and released in the shadow of successful werewolf flicks like An American Werewolf in London and The Howling, 1985's Silver Bullet ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore.
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I had no idea what to expect from this movie but since it was recommended by one of my favorite listal members, I thought I might as well ch... More
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Reviewed by mostafaosha
Grand Theft Auto Vice City is an open world action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar North (formerly DMA Design) in the United King... More
The Notebook
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I already saw this movie but since it was a while back and since I had it on DVD, I was quite eager to check it out again. Since this movie ... More
The Hunt for Red October
Reviewed by MA7AMAD
The film is not bad, honestly the story is very ordinary there is better, and on the occasion of the best performance, Sean... More
On Body and Soul
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
As usual, I didn't have any clue about what this movie was about but it turned out to be very popular amongst our film club members. To be h... More

Reviewed by tomahawk
Bomb City (2017) - A crime/drama about punks vs jocks fight in conservative Amarillo. Its short and precise. Fast paced with a real story... More
Winchester
Reviewed by Arphahat
A problem I have with a lot of horror movies is inconsistency of their idea, or explanations that don't really make sense with the rest of t... More
IT
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
The literary works of celebrated author Stephen King have been adapted into dozens of feature films, but 2017's It represents one of the mos... More
Animal Kingdom
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Back in 2017, 'War Machine' was announced as the first big movie produced by Netflix. Eventually, it turned out to be rather disappointing b... More
30 Years Ago