Reviews > Recent reviews

ESPN Films 30 for 30: Broke
Reviewed by Stehako
Unbelievable how many factors go into pro sports athletes' financial demise. And this covers players having issues since the 70s, not just ... More
10 Years
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I wasn't sure what to expect from this flick but I was really surprised about how much I enjoyed it. Indeed, in 2012, Channing Tat... More
Thelma and Louise
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I always had some rather mixed feelings about this flick. In fact, it was a surprise success at the time when it was released and,... More
Interstellar
Reviewed by Exclusive
"We used to look up at the sky and wonder at our place in the stars, now we just look down and worry about our place in the dirt." This w... More
RoboCop
Reviewed by Exclusive
"Alex, we need to work together here. Because I'm the only one with the technology to keep you alive." "Dead or alive, you're coming with m... More
The Guest
Reviewed by Exclusive
"You did the right thing. I don't blame you." I knew nothing about this movie before watching it. I had heard someone describe it as Hall... More
St. Vincent
Reviewed by Exclusive
"She's a lady of the night." "What?! Do you know what that means?" "She works at night?" I love Bill Murray, but this didn't really loo... More
Wish I Was Here
Reviewed by Exclusive
"If I die, I'm going to be so pissed at you." This was another movie about a depressed man in his 30's dealing with death. After the incr... More
This Is Where I Leave You
Reviewed by Exclusive
"Sometimes I think you're too good for me." "Don't be silly, I'm definitely too good for you." I was actually really looking forward to ... More
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, there is a fair chance that my rating might be actually too generous for this movie. First of all, the first issue is that ... More
Spy Kids
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I was always had a hard time with this franchise. Indeed, even though this 1st installment was a surprise success at the box-offic... More
Mr. Mercedes
Reviewed by catcarlo
Una volta chiuso il volume, non stupisce che questo libro abbia fatto storcere il naso a molti. Agli appassionati del King più classico sar... More
Creepshow
Reviewed by Shanell
I loved the Creepshow series so much but I hated the prologue with the boy being yelled at or slapped by his dad because it's child abuse. T... More
The Judge
Reviewed by Sarah!
Pretty good drama and a great two leads but the movie was I think just too long for me to enjoy. It was good but I didn't quite 'get it' i'm... More
Thunder and the House of Magic
Reviewed by Sarah!
Can I just wrap the animation cat up in my hands and take it home, adorable. The best animation cat I have seen ever as a matter of fact, th... More
Catch Hell
Reviewed by Sarah!
Not a great movie it was just OK. the storyline was really good, but it was good, then boring then good right at the end then it finished, a... More
The Hunger Games
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
At last, I have seen this flick. Indeed, for some movies like this one, I seriously don't care about the hype and, to be honest, I was actu... More
This Is Where I Leave You
Reviewed by Sarah!
Fuck, Jason Bateman fucking pisses me off. It's that face of his that just really is easy to want to punch. His acting is just as shit to be... More
As Above, So Below
Reviewed by Sarah!
A very good found-footage movie. I am not keen on found footage but I have more faith in it now than I did at the start of the year, it's so... More
St. Vincent
Reviewed by Sarah!
A very interesting movie, but I didn't really love it if I'm totally being honest with you. I got bored a lot through this movie. It's not t... More
Before I Go to Sleep
Reviewed by Sarah!
I think this was interesting but nothing really got above that, nothing surprised, and the title explains what i felt about this movie, beca... More
Nowhere Safe
Reviewed by Sarah!
Well this is a TV Movie and we aren't short of them nowadays, I think it's a good film but not something that stays in my mind for long afte... More
Free Fall
Reviewed by Sarah!
Yeah, well nothing to say about this really, except it was useless. Yeah, not very good to be honest. boring. More
If I Stay
Reviewed by Sarah!
Movie seemed so long, that it just bored me to tears. There is no denying the talent that Chloe Mortez has but it just really didn't push an... More
The Terminal
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, the more I think about this movie, the more I believe I should lower my rating. Basically, it has been a while since I have se... More
Tomorrow Never Dies
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
In my opinion, this James Bond was the best one starring Pierce Brosnan. I mean, ‘Goldeneye’ was definitely decent but I really didn’t... More
Maniac
Reviewed by MysteriousWolf
its ok but nothing to write home about except for some truly grizzly and brutal bloody special effect, some of tom savini best More
As Above, So Below
Reviewed by BAMF
I remembering hearing a lot about this and wanting to see it for awhile now. It's directed by John Erick Dowdle who directed Quarantine and ... More
Here Comes Honey Boo Boo
Reviewed by Shanell
Overrated because Alana Thompson and June Shannon are so freaking fat. They eat NOTHING like McDonalds' everyday! But...I really know that A... More
The Theory of Everything
Reviewed by BAMF
I loved the trailer and wanted to see this immediately. It's interesting to see more of the side of Stephen Hawking that we don't really kno... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »