Reviews > Recent reviews

Silence
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *We play this at my theater so I have the chance to go see it. *The cast is an interesting one except for Ciaran Hinds who I just can... More
Sin Nombre
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I really loved the first season of ‘True Detective’ and ‘Beasts of No Nation’ as well, I was quite eager to check Cary Joji Fu... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Leading speaker bureau for business, motivational ...
Reviewed by Cédric Lajoie Équité
Nice........... More
Redorowsky
Reviewed by Redorowsky
Obviamente el mejor canal que existe, se folla a los demás canales que existen con sus maravillosos argumentos y edición de puta madre, de... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 3 comments
Aquarius
Reviewed by fernando
Braga se funde con la dirección de modo tan natural. Su supervivencia al cáncer es el equivalente de una juventud revolucionaria, que en l... More
Neruda
Reviewed by fernando
La dirección de Larraín es tan arrogante como el personaje de Neruda, el de su mujer y el de Gael, aunque este me gusta porque todas las o... More
Oscuro animal
Reviewed by fernando
Minimalismo rural colombiano, culposo y grave, hermético pues la idea de que esas mujeres están conectadas en su abatimiento físico y emo... More
The Tale of the Princess Kaguya
Reviewed by fernando
Gran cuento popular, de idas y venidas sobre la vida y la muerte, figurada en idas y venidas del más allá (la luna). Tienen buenos omentos... More
Phoenix
Reviewed by fernando
Siento en Petzold el gusto por contar una buena historia, escogiendo su punto de vista a la altura de las bajas pasiones (Nelly ve llegar a ... More
City That Never Sleeps
Reviewed by fernando
Tan obvia, efectista y retórica en su voz en off siendo tan noir, viniendo de un estudio del Poor Row como Republic, que cae simpática. More
Toni Erdmann
Reviewed by fernando
German humor, whatever it is in world than only buys humor from other industries. Too long but thanks to that Sandra Huller composes a natur... More
Black Snow
Reviewed by MordeGumball
(Review in Spanish) Pues en general, la película avanza de una forma promedio. Aunque las actuaciones y la dirección destacan mucho, los ... More
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
Reviewed by JxSxPx
By Tim Burton’s own admission his films are never strongest from a narrative perspective, and Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Childre... More
It's Kind of a Funny Story
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I had absolutely no idea what this movie was about before watching it but since it was suggested by one of my favorite Listal ... More
Freelance Web Designer Cochin
Reviewed by miyabarkar
Freelance Web Designer Kerala India for the best creative logo design   Have you been struggling to find a creative freelance web creator... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 1 comment
La La Land
Reviewed by JxSxPx
If La La Land were a person, it would be an eager-to-please, bright sunny person with very little going on behind the eyes. There’s loving... More
Robot World
Reviewed by mkel0365
Interesting movie, NOTHING like the picture implies. Pay attention to the twist, it's obvious but not stressed. Do not expect a lot of actio... More
Sing Street
Reviewed by cabrerawrk
Una cinta que aunque básica, tiene bastante corazón, personajes carismáticos (ó al menos la mayoría) y una banda sonora para admirar. More
The Breakfast Club
Reviewed by cabrerawrk
Encantadora/realista película sobre las interesantes vidas de estos jóvenes con una crítica a modo de enseñanza y cómica cuando debe. More
Web Design Calicut Kerala
Reviewed by miyabarkar
Web design Calicut Company for best small business WordPress and eCommerce Development   Small businesses today are required to have a we... More
The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been quite a while since I have seen this flick and maybe I should re-watch it at some point. Anyway, even though it se... More
Still Alice
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some pretty good things about this movie, I was quite eager to check it out. Well, after an impressive career going ove... More
A Fish Called Wanda
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and  I should probably re-watch it at this point. Still, I remember it very ... More
Along Came Polly
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though it has nothing to do with this movie, in 2016, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie finally split up. My wife was actually cheering as, ... More
Blandings
Reviewed by mash8055
Each book Wodehouse - finished script. Why was change and spoil. His characters may be klutz, but not stupid. More
Kill Zone 2
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *I thought this looked pretty awesome, but I never watched the first one so I was going to pass. *Apparently it's pretty much a comp... More
Hacksaw Ridge
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *I saw the trailer for this and honestly wasn't too sure what to expect from it. *After hearing nothing but positive word of mouth I ... More
The Happening
Reviewed by soulistic
Woooooooooooooow................. SPOILER: so basically they were running away from: - the wind - chemicals in the wind #WasteOfTime More
The Godfather: Part III
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Obviously, I had already watched this movie but since it was a while back and since I had it on DVD, I thought I might as well check it out ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Limo Quotes Affordable luxury Limo hire @ Chauffeu...
Reviewed by Crystal Devis
Looking for Melbourne Chauffeur Cars Service Melbourne? We provide reliable and reasonable chauffeured and Limo Melbourne airport. Call us... More