Reviews > Recent reviews

The Bishop's Wife
Reviewed by JxSxPx
The Bishop’s Wife is a perfectly fine excuse to spend 105 minutes with Cary Grant and Loretta Young, but there’s a general sense of heav... More
Alphabet
Reviewed by madrugado
Alphabet is an austrian documantary movie showing critically the relations between education and concurrence More
Krampus
Reviewed by BAMF
I've been wanting to watch this for quite some time. I love mix genres and this looks like one of the better ones. It has a decent comedy ca... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Lindsey Stirling: Red Hat Amphitheater Show (2015)
Reviewed by MarkusT90
BEAUTIFUL, TALENTED, JOYFUL AND ENERGIZING VIOLINISTI have subscribed and listened Lindsey Stirling's music through YouTube almost, gosh, al... More
True Legend
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Well, it was another movie that I had for quite a while on DVD  (I think at least 2 years, maybe even more), so I thought it was really tim... More
Ex Machina
Reviewed by MarkusT90
AN IDEA. PLANNING. CREATING. LEARNING. MAKING A CHOICE. ESCAPING. REBIRTH. Like Whiplash (2014), Ex Machina was also one of mine Top 5 movie... More
Marmaduke
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I wasn't expecting much from this flick but, somehow, I still ended up watching the damned thing. Well, it turned out to be pretty... More
Suffragette
Reviewed by fernando
All women character, but radical violent anarchist desperate feeling is washed by the meniangful statement of Maud/Carey Mulligan. I prefer ... More
Deadpool
Reviewed by fernando
Hommage and spoof too clichés since the title sequence with the casitng of 'comic relief', 'moody teenager' ando so on. The vengeance motif... More
Inside Out
Reviewed by JxSxPx
After Toy Story 3 in 2010, the consistency of Pixar’s output went all sorts of strange. Not that every single movie prior to 2010 was a go... More
The Revenant
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Yet again, Alejandro González Iñárritu creates a film that is artistically daring, but emotionally hollow, a simple-minded revenge film t... More
Gremlins
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though I had already seen this movie quite often when I was a kid, I was still eager to check it out again and, somehow, I ended up wat... More

Reviewed by Alfred M. Jimmy
Only differences between her and her older sister Gigi was her face, which resembles that of Celine Dion. Maybe what that I comment is true,... More
Visions of Suffering
Reviewed by LBKittyofHell
This movie is so crazy you actually feel like you may have taken acid yourself watching all the trippy effects and sitchos.. mwahha LOL tha... More
Last Shift
Reviewed by BAMF
So I'm bored and I'm Netflix. The premise for this and the hot lead are what caught my interest. Oh this is from Anthony DiBlasi who wrote a... More
Extraction
Reviewed by BAMF
Oh Bruce Willis and his new habit of making direct to DVD fluff. Do I mind? No not really a job is a job. I can't help though, but feel like... More
Knight of Cups
Reviewed by BAMF
I really didn't know much about this one except for the cast and the director. Many of whom I really enjoy. I mean it has some of my huge cr... More
Hamatora the Animation
Reviewed by Kamichan
When Hamatora was announced as a new mixed-media project in 2013 I could barely contain my excitement as I’m a big fan of those in general... More
Exeter
Reviewed by BAMF
I have actually had this on my to watch list, but wasn't too sure about it considering exorcism movies usually don't really grasp my attenti... More
Deadpool
Reviewed by Hereticked
It seems there truly is a first time for everything. It's borderline painful for me to admit this, but I enjoyed a Marvel movie. I wouldn't ... More
A War
Reviewed by fernando
Too long exposition to reach to the trial. The danish sequences are poor compared with what follows. Danish wants to strip its nordisk guilt... More
Bridge of Spies
Reviewed by fernando
Good characters:Tom 'standing man' Hanks, and spy Rylance are those of these simple men involved in history. Spielberg and Coen's are good o... More
Up to His Ears
Reviewed by fernando
Espectacular 'cascades', stunts and locations; pure rythm and 'cocasseries aventuriers'. But a kind of heartless feeling, till Jean Paul mak... More
Creed
Reviewed by fernando
A box melodrama as many we've seen, but related to a saga in a second generation actulaization. Philadelfia is present, Balboa also; so just... More
The Martian
Reviewed by fernando
Good idea, the accidental colonization of mars by one guy, very realistic. Well narrated by the device of the various cameras Matt Damon tal... More
The Canyons
Reviewed by MarkusT90
PREFERABLY SEE THE REAL CANYONSMovie was mainly boring and the relationship deceite dull to watch.Lindsay Lohan managed pretty well in her r... More
Hans Christian Andersen
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Is Hans Christian Andersen a very good movie? Eh, it’s ok I suppose, but it’s a great spotlight for Danny Kaye’s abilities. The movie ... More
The Martian
Reviewed by burnodo
Excellent story told very well. Damon is in his element and I thought it a strong movie for the acting. There are a lot of logical leaps and... More
Safety Not Guaranteed
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Following his monster hit with 'Jurassic World ', I was rather curious  to see Colin Trevorrow's previous movie which was also his directin... More
The Transporter Refueled
Reviewed by BAMF
I've been meaning to give this a shot. I like Ed Skrein and of course I am a fan of the movie and television series. Although it seems this ... More