Reviews > Recent reviews

Cacio e pepe
Reviewed by TrekMedic
This is such a simple dish!  Boil up some spaghetti, drain it, season with some good, well-aged grated Parmesan and a few grinds of black p... More
Coco
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I have been following Pixar ever since 'Toy Story' was released and since this movie was really well received, I was really eager to c... More
The Nun's Story
Reviewed by fernando
Respectfull, deep, unsdertanding of the fight inside a nun, her preide, her desires, her ingenuity. Hélas, Hepburn wins over the nun. More
Blood Alley
Reviewed by fernando
Wellman has this macho tender details as protecting fiery bacall and Wayne talking to an imagiunary 'Baby'. Nice epic idea in an intereresti... More
Ella, Lucifer y yo
Reviewed by fernando
Salvo López Moctezuma que le crees fácil que es el diablo y la belleza de Sara en close ups; diálogos espantosos y maltrato clasista al p... More
The Black Tulip
Reviewed by fernando
Christian Jaque has a flair and charm for adventures, characters enjoy even thier mishappenings as the noble happy when noticed that he's go... More
Man of La Mancha
Reviewed by fernando
O'Toole is excellent (as his make up) in close ups, quijotesquedreaming against compasive credulity by Loren, Coco and Harry Andrews. The ce... More
Botany Bay
Reviewed by fernando
Australia is born in this sheep with old kind of thieves and relative heroes Ladd and opinionated Medina. Mason convincent as always. Nice s... More
Duel of Champions
Reviewed by fernando
Old Ladd in energic peplum, with some epic historical lies. Lot of deaths at the end and an interesting romantic fatalism. More
Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Obviously, I wasn't expecting much from this flick and it turned out to be indeed really terrible. In fact, when this movie was made, there ... More
Limousine Transfer Melbourne Airport
Reviewed by Limo Melbourne
Welcome to the Chauffeur Link Melbourne the home of chauffeured limousine service in Melbourne, Mornington Peninsula, Yarra Valley, Danden... More
Hire Corporate Cars Melbourne
Reviewed by Limo Melbourne
At Chauffeur Link Melbourne we are the experts in providing luxury chauffeured cars for corporate transfers. At corporate cars Melbourne, w... More
The Theory of Everything
Reviewed by walterwhite
if you have seen my account lately and seen movies of real stories lately I've been interested in movies of 2013 , 2014 and 2015 And The Th... More
Unfriended
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
A unique micro-budget horror movie from executive producer Jason Blum, 2015's Unfriended essentially plays out like a big-screen Creepypasta... More
Cool World
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though this movie has a rather lame reputation, I always wanted to see it ever since it was released about 25 years ago. Well, basicall... More
The Fast and the Furious
Reviewed by ROCK HARD COCK
Best movie of 2001 and all time favourite cant forget paul walker death best of the bst More
The Towering Inferno
Reviewed by JxSxPx
The all-star disaster epics of the 1970s were a strange little time capsule, as if the ethical quagmires and pervasive paranoia of the era c... More
Get Chauffeur hire car Melbourne
Reviewed by Limo Melbourne
Welcome to the Chauffeur Link Melbourne the home of Chauffeur hire car Melbourne, well known for providing excellent chauffeur service and g... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
The Meyerowitz Stories (New and Selected)
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Just a couple of days ago, I saw 'Kicking and Screaming', Noah Baumbach's directing debut, so I thought it would be pretty neat to see his l... More
Logan Lucky
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
After the 2013 theatrical release of Side Effects and the HBO telemovie Behind the Candelabra, director Steven Soderbergh announced his reti... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 1 comment
Ocean Waves
Reviewed by Asiana
Merry Christmas every one. To celebrate Christmas I will review my top 5 favorite anime movies from Studio Ghibli. This first movie is named... More
Mother!
Reviewed by frankspencer
Nice movie. Recommend to watch. This was really entertaining and definitely worth seeing. This is unexpected experience like you've never ha... More
Hoosiers
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since this movie has a pretty good reputation, I was quite eager to check it out. Well, even though it was indeed pretty good, to be honest,... More
Angel, Angel, Down We Go
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Angel, Angel, Down We Go, also known as Cult of the Damned, is a doozy of a head trip. I can’t even describe the plot, and won’t even tr... More
The Idol
Reviewed by JxSxPx
After four years away from the screen, and the first work post-David O. Selznick’s passing, Jennifer Jones makes for a curious figure. She... More
Roman J. Israel, Esq.
Reviewed by Arphahat
Boring. That is the one-word answer to summarize this movie. The protagonist was a weirdo and unrelatable and the pacing between scenes of i... More
And Your Mother Too
Reviewed by Marlon Carreon
si bien la peli tiene una fotografia HERMOSA, actuaciones buenas y una direccion soberbia, es algo meh. los protagonistas son meh y la histo... More
Brave
Reviewed by Marlon Carreon
cliche , tonta y para nada creativa, es como "tierra de osos" pero en escosia. la protagonista es tu tipica princesa disney egoista que expl... More
Tender Is the Night
Reviewed by JxSxPx
The interior writing style of F. Scott Fitzgerald is practically impossible to adapt to film. It takes work for us to invest and understand ... More
Clay Pigeons
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since I have a weak spot for Joaquin Phoenix , I was quite eager to check it out. We... More