Reviews > Recent reviews

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest. even though I did like 'The Force Awakens', I thought it was slightly disappointing. Indeed, like many others, I thought it wa... More
Gravity Infosolutions LLP
Reviewed by Amy Wilson
We are a team of seasoned professionals in Salesforce Cloud consultation and implementation for your enterprise. We maximize the ROI of your... More
Titus
Reviewed by JxSxPx
William Shakespeare’s blood-soaked tragedy gets the aggressive visualization treatment in Julie Taymor’s big screen debut. To watch Titu... More
Trolls
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *I honestly wasn't too impressed with the trailer. *It just feels like a complete Smurfs copy. *Not even sure why they decided to mak... More
Dance of the Dragon
Reviewed by Asiana
My cousins in Singapore recommend a great movie from their country, and I am for their DVD Christmas they sent me called DANCE OF THE DRAGON... More
Hit and Run
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
First of all, let me address the elephant in the room. Of course, the fact that Dax Shepard managed to hook up with someone like Kristen Bel... More
Dream of a Warrior
Reviewed by Asiana
Dream of a warrior or Cheonsamong in Korean is a South Korean sci-fi TV movie from 2001, starring the all star pop from Taiwan Leon Lai who ... More
Great Performances
Reviewed by JxSxPx
A filmed performance of Julie Taymor’s variation of the Igor Stravinksy opera, Oedipus Rex originally aired as part of PBS’ Great Perfor... More
Fool's Fire
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Produced as a part of PBS’ American Playhouse, an independent producer of high-quality television films for first-time filmmakers, Fool’... More
La villa Santo Sospir
Reviewed by fernando
"Soy un profesional que hace un film amateur", voilá, en esa confesión/declaración caben todas las imágenes. More
Jean Cocteau: Autobiography of an Unknown Artist
Reviewed by fernando
Sin acercamiento personal a Cocteau, usa entrevistas ajenas y el cm de Cocteua sobre su villa en Santo Sospir. Lomjor es oír a Cocteau habl... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
How to Boost Website Performance with Psd to Html ...
Reviewed by aalia
HTML5 is a superior web standard that has made the process simple for creating an effectual website. PSD based sites have the entire web pa... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
What do consumers look for in an online eCommerce ...
Reviewed by aalia
Pop-up ads should be avoided in a shopping cart although it may be allowed on the other pages of the website. Single page buyouts and expres... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Advantages of using cloud based software
Reviewed by aalia
The main reason behind this transition is that cloud computing offers lots of advantages to attract more people towards it. It becomes more ... More
Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens
Reviewed by BH72
I was interested to see how someone other than George Lucas would handle the Star Wars franchise, the results are to me a mixed bag, but ove... More
Macbeth
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I don't think I really needed, at this point, another version of this classic Shakespeare play. Especially since the previous ... More
Orpheus
Reviewed by fernando
Los textos, muy en caja, bien puestos en escena, le ganan a las imágenes salvo la slow motion de Marais guiado por Perier. Casares es siemp... More
Violent Saturday
Reviewed by fernando
Tenía un mejor recuerdo. Lo raro es que se trata de un noir coral bienintencionado, gente buena, arrepentida, pervertida (pobre Noonan enam... More
Sully
Reviewed by fernando
Eastwood muy ajustado a su héroe: cometió la hazaña pero la tecnología, el pensamiento corportativo y los abogados malos malos, se la cu... More
I picari
Reviewed by fernando
La picaresca según Monicelli, en plena España, que Italia no la tuvo como la tuvieron los españoles y ahora con le cine se voltean las co... More
Parenti serpenti
Reviewed by fernando
Monicelli menor. Nostalgia de navidades, fácil comedia con la familia más cálida que esperpéntica, el nono chalado que bota la anguila p... More
The Love of a Woman
Reviewed by fernando
Lo ýltimo de Grémillon. La gracia está en detalles, en reacciones como la de Presle ante la muerte de su amiga Morlay cuando increpa a lo... More
Morgan
Reviewed by MovieCriticGamer
This movie didn't look like it had too much potential, but it's a flick you'd watch should a case of boredom fall onto your desk if you don'... More
The Truth About Cats & Dogs
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
For some reasons, it was a movie I wanted to watch for quite some time. To be honest, at first,  I thought it was actually quite terrible. ... More
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"The world is coming undone. Imperial flags reign across the galaxy."A lot was riding on 2015's Star Wars: The Force Awakens since it restar... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Best Psd to WordPress Conversion Services is Impor...
Reviewed by laylamorris
PSD to WordPress Conversion is a highly technical aspect which needs to be done through a particular process. Creating a website needs two ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Freelance WordPress Developer – How to Find for ...
Reviewed by laylamorris
Also always choose a developer that already has a theme framework. Means they already have a particular setup. Go for someone who works wit... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Best Freelance Web Designer Portfolio: Website Des...
Reviewed by laylamorris
A website is like a storefront of your business. It's the face of your business on the web where millions of viewers can visit your website... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Best Responsive WordPress Web Design Houston Tx Co...
Reviewed by laylamorris
From your website any user gets the first impression of your business. Web sites can’t afford to be very heavy and slow. The more heavy c... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Web Design Valley: Web Design Company in Oman- How...
Reviewed by laylamorris
If they understand what your business have to offer or how your business can make things easier for them, they will start taking more inter... More