Reviews > Recent reviews

Leviathan
Reviewed by doudouce55
If anyone had told me by watching this I'd be (somewhat) reliving the years I spent living (or surviving) in Russia, I wouldn't have given i... More
Citizenfour
Reviewed by doudouce55
Nothing remotely interesting about the way the story's told. The camera work, particularly at the beginning, was terribly amateurish. If you... More
Nightcrawler
Reviewed by doudouce55
Could have been called Nightcreeper. Totally dislikable character played by Gyllenhaal, but what an awesome performance. His character is ex... More
B. Monkey
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It was yet another movie I had on dvd for ages. To be honest, I didn't really like the damned thing much. I mean, it's not that it was rea... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Birdman: Or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Through the years, the Academy has made some poor choices but, lately, I have to admit that they finally got it right and this movie was def... More
187
Reviewed by djprojexion
Class of 1984 gets a reboot and the result is probably one of the most powerful films ever made about teachers and students. It represents t... More
Horrible Bosses 2
Reviewed by Avian
Not fantastic, but adequately entertaining. The cast chemistry was great. Watch without any expectations, and it'd be a fun ride. More
Run Lola Run
Reviewed by rickie4you
This was a great year for movies, and Run Lola Run was absolutely stunning and mind bending. I watched it again recently and it still had fr... More
Ghost in the Shell
Reviewed by GigaBeer
Great, smart and complex Sci-Fi story, which can be a little confusing, but never boring, about cyborg Motoko which asks herself what makes ... More
Myst: Desktop Edition
Reviewed by lury
this game is awesome, you can still buy it here: http://www.gog.com/game/real_myst Remastered version of the best-selling adventure game - M... More
The Good Girl
Reviewed by PreciousLittleNancy
Jake was amazing in this. OMG I get it now, what people say about him, that he has a knack for playing troubled characters. I was constant... More
Takumi-kun Series: Rainbow Colored Glass
Reviewed by Shinomiya Satsuki
One of the first Boys love Movie/series, that I watched. I also really liked it. Even if the, every two seconds "gii", goes on my nerves. T... More
Eternal Summer
Reviewed by Shinomiya Satsuki
This movie, if watched til the end, it is very beautiful. The end was somehow sad, but also happy. Because no matter what, true friendship w... More
REC [Al-i-ssi]
Reviewed by Shinomiya Satsuki
Beautiful... even thought the end was a bit confusing. Really loved it... I also liked the prospective. It was as if there myself. I'm still... More
Till Human Voices Wake Us
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It was yet again another movie I had on dvd for ages (more than 3 and a half years as a matter of fact...) so I was really eager to check th... More
Mary Pickford: The Muse of the Movies
Reviewed by Stehako
A doc on America's Sweetheart and how her career coincided with the rise of Hollywood. Rather interesting and thorough. I would recommen... More
Darksiders II
Reviewed by cornishlee
The Wii U version should be the definitive one but this has all the DLC content available. Double-dipping. More
The Boys Are Back
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It was another movie I had for ages on dvd so it was really time to watch the damned thing. To be honest, it took me a while to get what th... More
Kenzi
Reviewed by ian
gorgeous i want to lick her toes clean and kiss her all over because she is the hottest girl on the planet More
Frozen
Reviewed by Joe
It's been awhile since I have watched an animated movie but shame on me as Frozen is one of the best and most uplifting movies I've seen in ... More
Leviathan
Reviewed by Stehako
[img id=6471756 width=500full] After hearing rave reviews and receiving several aggressive recommendations I went into this expecting som... More
X-Men: Days of Future Past
Reviewed by Stehako
[img id=6103407 width=500full] This is a first-rate superhero movie. Top notch effects, crew, cast, everything. The problem here is I... More
The Lady Eve
Reviewed by Michael M
The Lady Eve is a conflicting film. The first hour is some of the most perfect romantic comedy I've ever seen, however it falls apart around... More
The Thin Man
Reviewed by Michael M
William Powell and Myrna Loy, will I ever get bored of watching these two? I wish I could possess the wit and charm of William Powell, I wis... More
This Is 40
Reviewed by soulistic
All the annoying yelling was getting to me. I couldn't stand the film. This is actually my second or third time trying to watch it and I co... More
Cyborg
Reviewed by djprojexion
You really have to appreciate Cyborg for the fact that it knows exactly what it is and never attempts to be more than that. It is very comfo... More
She's the One
Reviewed by thaskett
The Tom Petty soundtrack is really the only good thing about this thoroughly boring film. It's also set in New York City, which is always a ... More
Charlie St Cloud
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I wasn't expecting much from this flick but, somehow, I still ended up watching this movie. Basically, it is 'The Sixth Sense' all... More
Escape
Reviewed by fernando
Ok direction and acting,but too dependant on the escape, there are few moments to stay with Rex's and his thoughts, and Manki can't make muc... More
Crossed Swords
Reviewed by fernando
Lollo work). represses her sexiness and Flynn is obliged too exagerate his impossible youth and skills to jump form windows (a lot of visib... More