Reviews > Recent reviews

Raze
Reviewed by BAMF
I always like fighting movies so I decided to check this out. There are also some well known hotties in this so that's good. It's nice to se... More
Hanna
Reviewed by DrStrangeblog
Hanna is decidedly not the spy thriller I was expecting, instead it is one very extended chase with story inspiration lifted directly from T... More
August: Osage County
Reviewed by Reno
Well, what made this movie a very special? Of course the stars. Yeah, this movie was overwhelmed with a pack great actors and actresses. It ... More
Out of the Furnace
Reviewed by Reno
I think Christian Bale's presence made all the difference in the movie. Everyone says Ben Affleck is the worst actor ever, but he's okay to ... More
Homefront
Reviewed by Reno
I admire Jason Stathan. He is not made for the Oscars, Golden Globes or any awards but still he's unstoppable. He is the only kinda survivin... More
Kill Your Darlings
Reviewed by Reno
Still not satisfied with Daniel Radcliffe performance. He has to come out from the character Harry Potter. He must lose his eye glass and tr... More
Last Vegas
Reviewed by Reno
Recently I have seen some good movies based on a gang of old people. 'Stand Up Guys', 'Quartet', 'Song for Marion', 'The Best Exotic Marigol... More
These Final Hours
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"It's happened. Approximate location of impact: the North Atlantic. As I speak to you right now, it's making its way towards our fair nation... More
The American President
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Back in the 80’s, Rob Reiner was one of the most successful directors at work. I mean, just check his track-record, it is quite impressiv... More
All Hallows' Eve
Reviewed by Vergil x Dante
I have to seriously question the taste of anyone that likes this movie. First off, the kids in the "prologue" or set up sequence of the fi... More
Dark House
Reviewed by Vergil x Dante
This was by far one of the worst movies I have ever seen. And that list is not very long, but it's shitty. The script was absolutely hor... More
A Clockwork Orange
Reviewed by darkparadise
A Clockwork Orange is Kubrick’s explicit and brilliant examination of delinquency and its socio-cultural consequences. It is a dazzling wo... More
The Nut Job
Reviewed by BAMF
This can't be worse than Free Birds so that in itself is enough for me to check this out regardless of ratings. I did like the dual heist st... More
Rear Window
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It is rather surprising that, even though I am a massive movie buff and even though I have seen nearly 40 movies directed by Alfred Hitchcoc... More
Hot Shots!
Reviewed by Sarah!
I would bang Cary Elwes any day of the week, while that might sound bad it is because he was an absolute babe in this movie! It was really f... More
Robin Hood: Men in Tights
Reviewed by Sarah!
I'm going to be really honest here. No matter what I felt about this film ~ Cary Elwes blows me away, he leaves me speechless every single... More
Vendetta
Reviewed by Sarah!
Danny Dyer has been in shit films, he's been in good films, he's been in interesting films and he has been in some brilliant films. This is ... More
Cheap Thrills
Reviewed by Sarah!
Wickedly weird. - but in a good way. I can see why it was called cheap thrills as this had a few thrills I guess throughout the film. Pat He... More
Philomena
Reviewed by JxSxPx
I think Philomena ended up doing more things right than wrong, and knew I was seeing something so clearly made for prestige, but goddammit t... More
Blue Jasmine
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Acting often makes or breaks a movie, and in Blue Jasmine, Blanchett elevates the film into must-see territory. Respect must be paid for Woo... More
The Wolf of Wall Street
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Viciously satirical and rambunctious, The Wolf of Wall Street finds Martin Scorsese making his sharpest comedy yet. Working for the fifth ti... More
12 Years a Slave
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"I don't want to survive. I want to live." 12 Years a Slave carries the Oscar-friendly "based on a true story" label, as it tells the dev... More
Kiss the Girls
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I always had a weak spot for Ashley Judd and there was a time that she was not only on the A list but she was also the unofficial Queen of t... More
Darkman
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
More than 10 years before directing ‘Spider-Man’, Sam Raimi actually already directed a super-hero flick. It was actually his first stud... More
Need for Speed
Reviewed by BAMF
I was never really into the games as I wasn't much of a racing game player. However I was intrigued by this one although it pretty much seem... More
The Chronic
Reviewed by ☭Gary
The 1990's were the sunset of Hip Hop and the eventual death of what used to be a solid genre that brought the message of the oppressed to t... More
The Hunt
Reviewed by fernando
Good plot and plot nowadays, the misjudgment of an innocent man because of a child's lie. Vinterberg manipulates us, because doesnt let Mike... More
Philomena
Reviewed by fernando
A virtuous circle for Philmena and his forced journalist friend. They found Phil's son in the graveyard of the convent where the research be... More
The Counselor
Reviewed by fernando
A good Ridley Scott in years. Dialogues are a bit abstract and affected but they have to pose a theory on the extrme narcoviolence in Mexico... More
Inside Llewyn Davis
Reviewed by fernando
I love the characters and the music, so sweet and so irresponsibles. I'm amazaed at how Carey Mullingan hates Llewyn and how he bares that.H... More