Reviews > Recent reviews

Michael Clayton
Reviewed by OsamaEx
Take a simple concept, uninteresting story about a law-firm and then deliver the story in an Oscar-Worth-Way, meaning many twists, encrypted... More
Clerks
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
In my opinion, it is one of the greatest movies ever made. I’m dead serious, by now, I must have seen it at least 30 times which is more t... More
Death Watch
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It is once again a rather obscure French movie which not much people have seen here in Listal. Even though Bertrand Tavernier is pretty much... More
Grand Prix
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I had some rather mixed feelings about the whole thing. First of all, with a running time of 3 hours, it was just way too long for... More
Maleficent
Reviewed by Syfzaa
She's supposed to be the Mistress of All Evil. What the hell happened? She didn't even turn into a badass dragon at the end. *sighs* A disg... More
Jakob the Liar
Reviewed by BAMF
I decided to watch this as part of my respect for Robin Williams as I haven't seen this yet. I never expected to see a movie about such a se... More
Insaaf Main Karoonga
Reviewed by V. Manohar
Super Star Rajesh Khanna's Insaaf Main Karoonga - 1985 Director : Shibu Mitra Producer : S.K.Kapur Music Director : Bappi Lahiri Country :... More
Tammy
Reviewed by Sarah!
Even shitter than 'Identity Thief'. But crapper than The heat. Well, this was just unfunny, and nothing was done about it towards the end ei... More
Step Up All In
Reviewed by Sarah!
I loved this movie, yeah there has been 5 step up films now, but they each have their unique feel. It's great some of the greatest step up c... More
Mercenaries
Reviewed by Sarah!
Well we all know who made this pile of rubbish don't we? Man, this sucked. I mean the women were fucking lovely in this but apart from that ... More
Jumanji
Reviewed by Sarah!
This was out the year I was born, but if I had watched this let's say 10 years ago it would have had a good effect on me, but watching it at... More
Falling Down
Reviewed by Sarah!
Has everything I need in a film. I really enjoyed this, Michael Douglas is not someone I rate highly at all but this kinda changed my opinio... More
Chef
Reviewed by Sarah!
Jon Favreau captured a really good fun filled film, with heart warmth and a lot of soul. The script tells you he is a fantastic and getting ... More
Puncture Wounds
Reviewed by Sarah!
It was an average film with a lot going on that it kinda of got really confusing at some points in the movie. It was not all bad though as t... More
The Double
Reviewed by Sarah!
Dark, slick and just out of this world, a film that's rare to the world right now, and it finally came, a film that is directed so precise a... More
The Children
Reviewed by Sarah!
A really good horror with kids going mad and killing the adults and parents, it was pretty freaky but it's a horror that I have not seen in ... More
Moms' Night Out
Reviewed by Sarah!
What...................The..........................FUCK? I just don't know, but really is this the best they could come up with, and I have... More
Neighbors
Reviewed by Sarah!
Just really not funny, I hate Seth Rogen and dislike Zac Efron so this film was a no win situation. None of the movie made me like them, non... More
The Lost Future
Reviewed by Sarah!
I'm like Hannah Tointon, what an absolute babe. I'm mesmerized by her as if you could not tell, and I don't know what her real life boyfri... More
Bad Words
Reviewed by Sarah!
I don't know about you but Jason Bateman has a face I just want to punch, this movie didn't change my mind. More
Life After Beth
Reviewed by Sarah!
A good film but not a great film. Audrey Plaza kept the film going as in the middle part it lost it's speed for me, and it took Audrey's cha... More
She Loves Me Not
Reviewed by Sarah!
I'll be honest it's not the best film to feature Cary Elwes but forget The Princess Bride, it's all about right here right now, this is some... More
Peasant Symphony
Reviewed by mirinbuddy
Great documentary film to make you think about life,human , animals /with beautiful cinematography. " More
Love Sick
Reviewed by sefriendlyguy
this is not available on dvd!!! it shows on the list of updated lesbian movies and as i checked for it under tv/movie, it shows the book , n... More
Scarface
Reviewed by mazardeus
This is a very interesting film. I like its music, the cinematography, storytelling, character development, and so much more. Very well done... More
The Tribe
Reviewed by fernando
4 stars for being so rare, shocking, bizarre. We ignore deafmutes and they ignore us,they seem and inescrutable tribe for our conventions. T... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Basta che non si sappia in giro!..
Reviewed by fernando
3 stars just for the 2nd episode, with Manfredi being blackmailed (he´s gonna be fucked by prisoners if government doesn't answer thier req... More
Ciencias naturales
Reviewed by fernando
Pequeñita como la placa de metal que la nena usa de pista para dar con el papá. Todos son agentes buenos en su búsqueda (la maestra cómp... More
Gu Family Book
Reviewed by Tfq99
Kang chi:Gu family book is a very interesting korean drama.The movie is about fate-binded passionate lovers from two different worlds.Wol-R... More
Guardians of the Galaxy
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Wow! That’s what you can call a fun movie. I have to be honest, when I heard that Marvel was planning to release 2 or 3 super-hero flicks ... More