Reviews > Recent reviews

The Critic
Reviewed by Ecuadan2004
Serie animada sobre un crítico de Cine, donde el séptimo arte es lo que menos llega a importar, porque su protagonista con su singular per... More
Smokin' Aces
Reviewed by Deep Análisis
Intento fallido de un Rule of Cool. Muchos asesinos se cruzan en un edificio para matar a un mago mafioso. Con ese tipo de premisa tenían e... More
The Good Lie
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I had no idea what to expect from this movie but since I have a weak spot for Reese Witherspoon, I thought I might as well che... More
Justice League: War
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Frenzied and chaotic are the best terms to use for Justice League: War. Another lean 75 minutes that’s puffed with too many ingredients an... More
Dimensions
Reviewed by Narratorjebi
The movie deals with two friends who want to make a time machine to prevent their female friend who was a girlfrom dying in a well that simp... More
Sacrifice
Reviewed by Asiana
You Ge is in my mind perhaps the most boring actor I have ever seen, but he makes a lot of interesting movies, Sacrifice is heart best story... More
Hidden Figures
Reviewed by Kollane Ö:
Some notes before the movie: - I'm Estonian - I'm a woman - I'm young (didn't seen to the space era) YES: *The main cast is magnificent - a... More
The Limits of Control
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though this movie didn’t get much love when it was released, since it was directed by Jim Jarmusch, I was still quite eager to check ... More
Jimmy the Gent
Reviewed by fernando
An interesting racket: expert genealogists that seeks heirs to huge fortunes. Cagney is more incipient than Bette here, and Curtiz doesn't p... More
Distant Drums
Reviewed by fernando
The easy grandeur, great guy with hawksian (or walshian, whatever) sense of responsability, semi civilian semi militar, and a different land... More
China
Reviewed by fernando
I read a wrong reference pointing this film as antecedent to 'Secret onf the incas/Indiana Jones' kind of hero. Instead is adventure with pr... More
The Devil and Daniel Webster
Reviewed by fernando
Great guy Dieterle. One of the most bizarre Hollywood films (it begins with a little pig that breaks his foot), wonderfully casted, Ed Arnol... More
The Founder
Reviewed by fernando
I like it. there's an uneasyness about this prototype of king of merchants that seals a good idea and make it great against their real found... More
The Salesman
Reviewed by fernando
Farhadi depicting 2 or 3 levels of his underdeveloped overrated movie land. Mmmmm. Having in mind that they are actors, that they act as idi... More
Tanna
Reviewed by fernando
Ambitious, extreme being fluent and harmonious, not arguing about fiction and documentary, just making the tribe like what they are narratin... More
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
Reviewed by fernando
Neither sequel, nor prequel; a variation on the same, with sporadic touches, mostly regarding non humans. I don't like Felicity 'stardust' J... More
Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Oh my god, a Justice League that doesn’t place its focus on Superman or Batman (or both), but on another member of the league’s expansiv... More
Timbuktu
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I had no idea what to expect from this movie but since it had won the César of the Best French movie of the year, I was quite... More
The Shack
Reviewed by cabrerawrk
La película, subjetivamente, tiene una buena historia y buenos elementos como una cinta normal para difundir su mensaje. Pero eso se adjunt... More
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Reviewed by bolakabuto666
La chica que saltaba a través del tiempo es muy probablemente una de las obras más conocidas y amadas de la animación japonesa en toda su... More
Justice League: Gods and Monsters
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Elseworlds, as they are known in the comics, are a long-standing tradition with DC. They provide creators a chance to explore the rich mytho... More
Justice League: The New Frontier
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Darwyn Cooke’s The New Frontier is a sprawling, seminal, absolutely brilliant love letter to the Silver Age of comics. Any adaptation of t... More
Superman: Unbound
Reviewed by JxSxPx
A ton of fun is packed into this 75 minutes, but do you get the vague sense that it looks and feels like a movie and more like the series/se... More
Dead West
Reviewed by BAMF
Neutral Notes: *I wonder if Dead West means zombies or the like? *There is literally no one recognizable here. *I'm beginning to lose faith ... More
The D Train
Reviewed by BAMF
Neutral Notes: *I remember seeing the trailer and thinking it looked fairly amusing. *The cast is also interesting enough. *It wasn't a top... More
Abattoir
Reviewed by BAMF
Neutral Notes: *I was pretty skeptical about this one as I've never heard of it. *Something caught my eye about it and decided to give it a ... More
The Discovery
Reviewed by BAMF
Neutral Notes: *I don't quite remember a trailer for this, but I was pretty curious about it. *The plot sounded quite interesting for sure. ... More
Guardians
Reviewed by BAMF
Neutral Notes: *I have been wanting to see this since I saw the trailer and clips. *The characters looked fun and interesting. *Also Russian... More
Thirst
Reviewed by BAMF
Neutral Notes: *The story sounded like a fun idea. *It's also free on Amazon so I figured I would check it out. *I've never heard of the di... More
Horror Story
Reviewed by BAMF
Neutral Notes: *I knew absolutely nothing about this before watching it. *It just happened to be another horror movie to check out on Netfli... More