Reviews > Recent reviews

The Girl on a Motorcycle
Reviewed by fernando
Arty in its dreamy visual effects, in Pieyre de Mandargues Faithfull's voice in off, in Cardiff photo, in Heildelber's views, in sex scenes.... More
The Sandlot: Heading Home
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I loved the first one. It's one of my all time favorite kids movies growing up. Then they began to milk it with a part two ... More
Life Is Beautiful
Reviewed by Khurram
the first thing in my mind came after watching this movie wa.... i wish if i could generate the same movie for innocent Kashmiries who are b... More
Before the Fall
Reviewed by Khurram
i just watch this movie and was astonished to find the movie near to reality. but the pent off in the movie does not seem true, nor the deat... More
The Silence of the Lambs
Reviewed by Steve Freeling
Unlike a lot of viewers, I first saw The Silence of the Lambs at five years old. So, for me, The Silence of the Lambs is a childhood favorit... More
One Day on Earth
Reviewed by Stehako
The challenge of this globalized doc is to get at least one video from each country on Earth that documents a person's day, thus documenting... More
The Expendables 2
Reviewed by Stehako
Actually better than the first. From the opening scene to the corny jokes to the ridiculously long finale, they took it all up a notch. More
Final Girl
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I guess I was pulled in by the familiar faces and an interesting concept. I do wish the twist was revealed in the movie and... More
The Cell
Reviewed by FRANKIE SMALES
the ever talented j-lo was at her hottest in this movie sporting some of the most stunning costumes including my fave that red kimono cost... More
Cloverfield
Reviewed by MovieCriticGamer
Remember back in 2007 when Transformers came out, there was a preview for this movie that only showed a brief clip of a party going on and t... More
Ted 2
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I really enjoyed the first Ted film. After awhile I assumed this wasn't actually going to be made. Then to my surprise the ... More
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember it as if it was yesterday. Indeed, when I started to live with my (at the time, future) wife, every morning, I would watch some c... More
Everything Will Be Alright In The End
Reviewed by moviewatcher122
Since every review I've posted on this site has been negative, I decided to do a positive one for a change and I might post more reviews on ... More
Insurgent
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I really enjoyed the first one in this series. I remember only watching on of the trailers which didn't spoil anything nor ... More
Terminator Genisys
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I didn't expect much from this movie but since Nick, my step-son, was really eager to watch it, I thought we might as well ch... More
Halloween III: Season of the Witch
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I originally had this on my watched list and had it rated at the lowest point. Now I have finally decided to go ahead and w... More
Philadelphia
Reviewed by The O.P.
Philadelphia has all what it takes: a solid plot, a screenplay that is fast and direct like a punch into the face, some camera movements tel... More
Under the Sand
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It is a rather obscure flick and, unfortunately, rather forgotten nowadays. To start up, even though François Ozon was heralded right from ... More
The Monuments Men
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Ever since I saw ‘Confessions of a Dangerous Mind’, I had some great expectations concerning George Clooney’s career as a director but... More
The Best Years of Our Lives
Reviewed by TrekMedic
For anyone thinking this is yet another WWII-era movie full of hardened dough-boys bravely fighting the Nazis or Japs, you're about to be su... More
Paper Planes
Reviewed by Reno
Sometimes we wanted to like the movie, because it was inspiring, family friendly, great cast, performances and so on, but something stops yo... More
The Bélier Family
Reviewed by Reno
Looked like a normal drama, but I had a lot of laughs in the first half. And it was a completely opposite in the second part where it touche... More
Bad Words
Reviewed by Reno
I thought it was Cliff Curtis' movie because that's whom I saw in one of the posters. Anyway, it's Jason Bateman's movie, which is also his ... More
Dude Bro Party Massacre III
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: After seeing the first two Dude Bro Party Massacre films I knew I had to see this. It's about damn time too since I have be... More
Home Alone
Reviewed by SX3
Macaulay Culkin changed how people looked at being home alone. As a child I always loved being at home while my parents where away. Just wit... More
Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember it quite well, I saw this movie in the movie theater when it was released. I was even with my sister if I recall it correctly. Ba... More
The Name of the Rose
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely check it out again at some point. To be honest, I haven’t read th... More
The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them
Reviewed by Paulinha
If you have seen both prequels ("Him" and "Her") and if you're expecting a different point of view in "Them" don't watch this one. It only b... More
No Place to Hide
Reviewed by Noirdame
One dreary afternoon a few years ago, I happened to be flipping channels when this movie aired on A&E, and I was glued to it the entire runn... More
Gunhed
Reviewed by ivanhoe
Ofcourse if you see The name Alan Smithee as the Director of The film, usually 9 out 10 Will turn The Movie off and The Director Will thank ... More