Reviews > Recent reviews

Ensign Pulver
Reviewed by fernando
Logan without music, but some rythm in acting and moods in same locatios as "South Pacific". He experiments with Walker JRnaif straight nerv... More
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Reviewed by Derek Dewith
Roger rabbit es una pelicula con un muy creativo apartado tecnico, que juega con cliches de cartoons antiguos y los mezcla con una aventura ... More
The Hasty Marriage
Reviewed by Clare Louise
This book kind of took me out of my comfort zone, I've read Betty's stories where the H is engaged to another woman which is fine because to... More
Newborn Daddy
Reviewed by Clare Louise
This book I liked reading and I could see the chemistry between them and I liked the ending but I couldn't really see him loving them the wa... More
Bronson
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some really good things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. Well, for once, I wasn't disappointed, th... More
Luger Code 1951
Reviewed by Narratorjebi
First this anime is delayed too much only for the end to come with a horrible simplistic animation, and short, only adapts the manga and do... More
Chocolat
Reviewed by JxSxPx
This has got Harvey Weinstein’s fingerprints all over it. What exactly do I mean by this? Well, there was a period of time when Miramax/Ha... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
The Girl with Green Eyes (The Best of Betty Neels)...
Reviewed by Clare Louise
This book I liked but not as much as her others, I couldn't really see the chemistry between the h Lucy and H William and I thought he spent... More
Working Girl
Reviewed by JxSxPx
The shop-girl makes good films gets an update (for the late-80s) in Working Girl. If you look under the hood of this thing, it’s built to ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Are you looking for Best Child Specialist Doctor i...
Reviewed by cosmohospital
If you looking for Best Child Specialist Doctor in Mohali then visit at Cosmohospital. They provide Best Pediatric Doctor in Mohali at reaso... More
The Rite
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since I always had a weak spot for Anthony Hopkins, I thought I might as well check ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Year of Living Blonde (Sweet Life in Seattle #1)
Reviewed by Clare Louise
This book was very satisfying to read because I've read a few books that have got cheating husbands in them and most of them usually have th... More
Star Trek Beyond
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I have seen all the movies from this franchise, of course, I had to watch at some point this last instalment. Apparently, it did under... More
Breaking Bad
Reviewed by briansafran1
Excellent series! Really enjoyed this show. I was kept on the edge of my seat for the entire series. Good thing for Netflix! More
Eyes Wide Shut
Reviewed by Gerarthzee
I just dont understand the people who claim that this movie is garbage or just decent, i can agree with the argument that is not the best wo... More
An Unmarried Woman
Reviewed by JxSxPx
In many ways, An Unmarried Woman is a cosmetic update of a woman’s picture from the 40s. It wouldn’t be hard to imagine a tougher dame l... More
Little Witch Academia
Reviewed by Gaku Mega
El único shojo que no tiene temas de romance que buenisimo. El único shojo que no tiene temas de romance que buenisimo. More
71 Fragments of a Chronology of Chance
Reviewed by Dogma Al Medio
(In English) 71 Fragments is one of the rarest movies I've seen in a long time and I think it's fantastic. The overall plot is well construc... More
Paterson
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I had seen all the movies directed by Jim Jarmusch except for this one, of course, I was really eager to check it out. Well, the thing... More
Sayonara
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Sayonara feels like the type of movie that was built for awards consideration. Just full of enough liberal politics to make people feel good... More
Killing Reagan
Reviewed by fernando
Tim Matheson and the Reagan woman playing Nancy (are they relatives?) are passable; but dramaturgy is house of cardesque. Mmmmhhh More
I, Daniel Blake
Reviewed by fernando
Even the solidariy and political Loach statement is obvious, you're moved till the end, when Daniel fights the system even when it has good ... More
Boots Malone
Reviewed by fernando
Minor Dieterle, a horse and a boy instead of great men and women, and a lousy happy end. Al least he has a noble with noirish undertones Hol... More
The Courtship of Eddie's Father
Reviewed by fernando
In any other hands, would've be a poor tender comedy centered on a camera burglar child. Minnelli makes the diference, playing with the fals... More
The Devil and the Ten Commandments
Reviewed by fernando
I'm fan of Duvivier. He doesn´'t excel here but he amuses with Delon and Darrieuz playing incestuously, with suicidal criminal Aznavour, wi... More
Hello, Dolly!
Reviewed by JxSxPx
The core of Hello, Dolly! is a warhorse of a show that is structured in such a way that it always works. Yes, it even works in this bullhead... More
Song To Song
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, since ‘Knight of Cups’ already turned out to be a disappointment, I had already lowered down my expectactions concerning t... More
Exorcist: The Beginning
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I didn't expect much from this flick but since Renny Harlin's movies have always been a guilty pleasure of mine, I still wanted to check it ... More
Batman: The Telltale Series
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSBruce Wayne struggles to deal with newly surfaced damning family secrets while, as Batman, fighting a new threat: a militia... More
Dark Tide
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I didn't expect much from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Halle Berry, I thought I might as well check it out. Wel... More