Reviews > Recent reviews

Rumbling Hearts
Reviewed by Johnny Love
1st Anime I ever saw, I was really impressed by the quality and feelings . A good Intro to Japanese style of storytelling More
The Brothers Grimsby
Reviewed by BAMF
I watched the trailer for this and seeing Sacha Baron Cohen lets you know that this is going to be a rather gross comedy. The guy doesn't se... More
L' Ennui
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Basically, it is another really obscure French feature and I seriously wonder how I actually ended up watching the damned thing. My best gue... More
Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising
Reviewed by BAMF
So I decided to go ahead and watch this today since it was playing at my theater. I liked the first one and appreciated who would be the new... More
Hetalia Axis Powers
Reviewed by curena11
This anime literally bored the sh*t out of me, history is fun when it's in books, and when it's animated, it's boring. Like studying and do... More
Glitter Force
Reviewed by curena11
Terrible, awful version of my lovely smile precure, complete crap, think 4kids bad, but a bit worse. Watched ep 1, and then I knew this dub... More
Sonic & Knuckles
Reviewed by curena11
Great game imo, it's old but who cares? The levels and game are very addictive as well as very challenging. Not bad but not good, either. More
Candy Crush Saga
Reviewed by curena11
I might be hated, but the game is very, very boring compared to other games I have played. The "yummy" and other crap noises are also annoy... More
Digimon: Digital Monsters
Reviewed by curena11
Great anime with awesome heroes. The anime teaches a lesson about friendship, hope, and peace. It's pretty good if you watch it. More
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Reviewed by curena11
Awesome anime that tricks you with the cover art. It's a sad anime filled with despair, hope, adventure and bad ass girls in tutu's. So... More
Sex and the Single Girl
Reviewed by JxSxPx
An entertaining blast of stale air. There’s one for the front of the DVD!   Look, sex farces are harder to successfully complete than ... More
The End of Violence
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and maybe I should re-watch it at some point. In fact, if I recall it correct... More
The Shipping News
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this flick but since I always had a weak spot for Lasse Hallstrom’s work, I was quite eager to ... More
Grandma
Reviewed by fernando
Some nice touches and sparkling remarks by Tomlin. Well structured in one day with an abortion involved and done. Maturity. More
The Sandpiper
Reviewed by fernando
Ánuthing with Minnelli, Taylor and Burton has to be powerfull and elegant. Even this drama of naif beatnicks (Bronson a beatnick!!) and ove... More
The French Lieutenant's Woman
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I had no idea what this movie was about so I wasn’t really sure what to expect from the damned thing but since I’m a huge ... More
The Hours
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Following the really popular but also rather generic ‘Billy Elliot’, Stephen Daldry came up with this follow-up which was much more ambi... More
Cul-De-Sac
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since it is a rather obscure feature, I wasn’t really sure what to expect from the damned thing but since I’m a huge fan of Roman Polans... More
Zootopia
Reviewed by BAMF
I love Disney movies. Practically everything they do is fun and for all ages. They have yet to fail in my eyes with their blockbusters. The ... More
Gods of Egypt
Reviewed by BAMF
I agree that Hollywood needs to listen to the crowds when they only want people to be portrayed by actual people from the country involved. ... More
Habbo
Reviewed by cassoulet
It's a pixelate world in a hotel, a flash game that open in 2000, we can find a lot of Newbies in this game fag ad virgin, or ped. More
Why Did I Get Married?
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I have always find it rather weird that, when you check Tyler Perry's movies on Imdb, their ratings are always so damned low. I mean, he has... More
Cruel & Unusual
Reviewed by BAMF
When I saw the trailer for this I was excited by the concept. Odd enough I had forgotten about this movie. Part of the reason is that I had ... More
X-Men: Apocalypse
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Following the really strong 'X-Men: Days of Future Past', easily the best installment in this franchise, I was really eager to check this ne... More
Open Windows
Reviewed by BAMF
I have been planning to watch this for awhile. I just never really had the time or opportunity. I have only seen segments from Nacho Vigalon... More
The Loves of Isadora
Reviewed by fernando
As Vanessa dances herself all through the film, there´s no the glory of dnace; but extravagance and revolutionary elan is quite in Moscoy a... More
Agent Carter
Reviewed by Jade Lai
Start watching on 17/05/2016. Finished watching on 22/05/2016. Really love the relationship between Howard, Peggy and Steve. I cried at vari... More
Dirty Dancing
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
For many women between 35 and 70 years old, this movie is a major classic. To be honest, I'm not sure the younger generation would really ca... More
Re-Animator
Reviewed by BAMF
I can't figure out why I've not seen this one until now. Well now I can say I have. It's about time. Thank goodness for Netflix. I can't bel... More
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some really great things about this franchise, I was really eager to check it out. Eventually, I even managed to convin... More