Reviews > Recent reviews

The Colossus of Rhodes
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I had seen all the movies directed by Sergio Leone, except for this one, of course, I was really eager to check it out. It is actually... More
Sex Ed
Reviewed by BAMF
It's nice to see Haley Joel Osment in a lead role again. I have to admit he has aged oddly. For a movie called Sex Ed you would have to expe... More
Ouija
Reviewed by BAMF
Dear Hollywood will you please quit putting Lin Shaye in everything I want to see! I do not like her and that all started with her in Dead E... More
Magic Mike
Reviewed by dosy
I just watched Snowpiercer and Magic Mike, back-to-back. The latter was a good relief for the former, so while their wrappings are totally d... More
If I Stay
Reviewed by BAMF
This is director R.J. Cutler's first non-documentary style movie so it should be interesting to see how he fares. The plot isn't that origin... More
Dracula Untold
Reviewed by BAMF
I have to say the title says it all since nobody has thought to tell this story in cinema. There are several Game of Thrones actors in this ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Pokémon the Movie: Diancie and the Cocoon of Dest...
Reviewed by Emily J.
I have said before that Generation 6 might be the best generation of Pokemon (or at least the X Version). I can't say the same for the anime... More
Dog with a Blog
Reviewed by Shanell
Wait, was that a talking dog in that show? Dogs don't even talk yet NOR don't go on the fucking internet! Everytime I watch this, a dog DID ... More
Jessabelle
Reviewed by BAMF
This is directed by the same guy who did the final two Saw films. That could be the deciding factor of if someone will give this a look or n... More
BloodRayne: The Third Reich
Reviewed by Shanell
No, I don't even like Uwe Boll's movies because it sucked like Hell. The BloodRayne video games were way better than the movie series of Blo... More
Scary Movie 3
Reviewed by Stehako
I'm not friends with the person who swore this was funny. It's amazing how low this series has gotten. The first was silly and dumb but st... More
Reviewed by Bml93
There are minor spoilers here, so be careful. It's a film that's really, really hard to talk about without going into major plot points, bu... More
Promoted 1 month, 1 week ago
A Million Ways to Die in the West
Reviewed by burnodo
He tried. But McFarlane was going for too much comedy to build a very interesting plot. I think he thought the comedy would fill in the gaps... More
Big Hero 6
Reviewed by Joshua "LF"
This isn't inherently a bad thing, but I feel it should be said: Big Hero 6 is the weakest Disney animated film since 2010's Tangled. Disne... More
Reviewed by Joshua "LF"
Director Christopher Nolan and the cast have taken great lengths to insure complete secrecy for one of the year's most anticipated films; In... More
Promoted 3 weeks ago
Frozen
Reviewed by Shanell
That was the most underrated thing I ever seen! I got the "Let it Go" song stuck in my head and I can't stop singing to it! xD More
Adventure Time
Reviewed by Shanell
Most underrated show I ever seen! It's where a human and a talking, shape-shifting dog on that show befriends a princess, a fire princess, a... More
The Imitation Game
Reviewed by Oneslayerlover
Benedict Cumberbatch establishes serious Oscar credentials with his nuanced, awkward, riveting embodiment of Alan Turing, an incredible man ... More
Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain
Reviewed by Stehako
Decent production and a likable comedian, but I felt like it could have been a lot funnier. His first concert film was deeper and more well... More
Angel
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't sure what to expect from this flick but since I have always been interested in François Ozon's work, I was really eager to check i... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Drei Haselnüsse für Aschenbrödel (Three Nuts fo...
Reviewed by Ralf
if you like this film, you can buy it on www.czechmovie.com on dvd with original czech language and english subtitles More
The Best Offer
Reviewed by Avian
Didn't really know what to expect, but I probably should have expected that ending. Damn, I just wanted to believe. More
The Social Network
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'The Social Network' is definitely one of the best movies of all time and not just of 2010! The plot is brilliantly written, the acting and ... More
True Romance
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It is probably the most popular movie directed by Tony Scott and it has generated a huge cult following ever since it has been released (lik... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Empress Of The Endless Dream (Gollancz S.F.)
Reviewed by Crooty
This is the fifth and final book of the Orokon pentalogy (after The Harlequin’s Dance, The King and Queen of Swords and Sultan of the Moon... More
The Running Man
Reviewed by BAMF
I have been wanting to see this, but haven't had the chance yet. I love Stephen King and his stories are always fun to watch on the big scre... More
Reviewed by Toby White
Many will no doubt flock to Christopher Nolan's latest Sci-Fi blockbuster. His movies are always rated extremely highly by the masses and th... More
Teen Titans Go!
Reviewed by Shanell
For me, I like the original Teen Titans but the song in one episode with the word "Waffles" was STILL annoying. More
Johnny Test
Reviewed by Shanell
What the freak? That was one Dexter's Labratory ripoff. Only one episode has ALOT of fucking whip cracks. This is cringe-worthy, lame and it... More
The Buzz on Maggie
Reviewed by Shanell
For me, the animation sucks. How the hell bugs talk on that show? I know everything about this show and it's boring and overrated for now on... More