Reviews > Recent reviews

Once a Thief
Reviewed by fernando
Nice cast, strong relation between excelllent Heflin and Delon, Margret is really ok (lost minded in the asphalt waiting for a phone call), ... More
Operation Opium
Reviewed by fernando
Besides the joyous play of identifying stars; poor spy plot with enough killings to justify the progressive reduction of the cast. Rita's ch... More
The Angel Wore Red
Reviewed by fernando
Heavy and solemn stuff civil war is in filosophical cinic Cotten's voice in off; but romance between Gardner and Bograde has some 'fou' qual... More
It Could Happen to You
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I have such weird memories of this movie… Indeed, when I was a teenager, I was really lonely back in those days and I was really dying to ... More
Lilo & Stitch
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Forsaking much of the typical studio fare, Lilo & Stitch is a welcome bit of smaller scale film-making. If it ever reminds you of Dumbo,... More
Antichrist
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I have never been a huge fan of Lars vond Trier but, even though I have usually a hard time to connect with his work, there is... More
The Emperor's New Groove
Reviewed by JxSxPx
The Emperor’s New Groove’s troubled production is the stuff of legends, yet you wouldn’t know it from watching the film. Originally an... More
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Reviewed by Time Bomb
This review not contains spoilers. For a very simple reason: if you know Star Wars, there is virtually nothing to spoil, because you have al... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 4 comments
Bridget Jones's Diary
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I have to admit it, I alway had a weak spot for this movie and it must be one of the most popular romantic-comedies out there. To be honest,... More
Split Decisions
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since it is such an obscure picture (I'm only the 3rd listal member who actually rated it), I had some rather low expectations but since I h... More
Clarence
Reviewed by JesonFG
Esta serie si que sabe como revivir tus recuerdos de la infancia. Me gusto desde su primer episodio, y eso que los diseños están algo floj... More
Fish Hooks
Reviewed by JesonFG
Personajes planos e irritantes, y una animación y diseños muy flojos, las voces del doblaje en latino son buenas pero nada mas. More
Idiocracy
Reviewed by william.wtsn
Idiocracy is a dark satire about the dumbing down of society. It has some things in common with Alice in Wonderland, the classic story abou... More
The Nostalgia Critic
Reviewed by Toxic34
Note: The review is FINALLY DONE! Feel free to add your comments now! I'll keep an update notice to reflect edits and additions made.LAST UP... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 1 comment
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in."From the moment that the iconic opening title crawl begins - accompanied by John Williams' ... More
Promoted 1 month, 3 weeks ago 6 comments
A Moment to Remember
Reviewed by mirinbuddy
6/10 I saw "A Moment to Remember (2004)" the night before, this film is still haunting me tonight. but I could say I don't like the way t... More
Steel Dawn
Reviewed by brutalmerc
Movie plenty of swordfights and good fistfights by a desert warrior, a former soldier of a war, well-built warrior Patrick Swayze, called No... More
In the Mouth of Madness
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember it very well, 20 years ago, for some reasons, I actually saw this flick in the movie theater when it was released. I wonder how I... More
The Ridiculous 6
Reviewed by BradWesley123
It's really difficult to describe how awful this movie is. It's too easy to call it laugh free, lazy, ignorant, etc. But sometimes, the rig... More
Animated Atrocities
Reviewed by CartoonDude1995
I will admit this: at one point I was a fan of TheMysteriousMrEnter’s work. I was interested in hearing about what he had to say about cer... More
The Final Sanction
Reviewed by brutalmerc
Two movies with the same structure. Same manhood reaching 4 supremacy, alpha males in opposite sides, tearing each other 2 death in manly te... More
The Final Sanction
Robot Jox
Grand Theft Auto IV
Reviewed by Batfick
Buen juego de acción, hasta que la jugabilidad se vuelve repetitiva y te das cuenta de que el entorno y los personajes no son más que cari... More
Before We Go
Reviewed by Jade Lai
It's quite similar to the Before Sunrise series. But I think the BS series is better since they characters were not just talking about love,... More
Double Impact
Reviewed by brutalmerc
The film boasts some superb fight scenes Slow motion galore and Van Damme grunts and poses and jumps kicks his way through countless foes, ... More
Innerspace
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and maybe I should re-watch it at some point. Basically, it is more or less a... More
Zorro
Reviewed by ivanhoe
Buenas noches signores, now it's almost Christmas and now I'm going to make a review of my childhood hero Zorro, my first toy I ever got w... More
Dinosaur
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Technically proficient, occasionally even breathtaking and artistically pioneering, but narrative inert, Dinosaur plays like a less memorabl... More
Fantasia 2000
Reviewed by JxSxPx
“Fantasia is timeless. It may run 10, 20, or 30 years. It may run after I’m gone. Fantasia is an idea in itself. I can never build anoth... More