Reviews > Recent reviews

Treasure Buddies
Reviewed by BAMF
I'm finally at the second to last film of the series. Everyone behind the scenes is of course the same. People are recast as usual. There ar... More
Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though ‘The Sum of All Fears’ has a rather lame reputation, I thought it was in fact a decent watch and I was rather curious to see... More
Winter on Fire: Ukraine's Fight for Freedom
Reviewed by MarkusT90
MAN IS CRUELEST OF THEM ALL Touching, eye opener and very, VERY important documentary from over 90 days of terror in Ukraine, that everyone ... More
West Side Story
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Robert Wise was already a major industry veteran by the time West Side Story came around. Beginning his career as Orson Welles’ editor, ge... More
Upside Down
Reviewed by sharath
Well, I was awestruck at the special effects, at the science behind the gravity that has been metamorphosed here. Even though, it is impossi... More
Gothika
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Once one of the most promising directors from France, Mathieu Kassovitz eventually turned out to have a rather disappointing career after al... More
Gosford Park
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and I should probably re-watch it at some point. Anyway, I remember it quite ... More
The Revenant
Reviewed by geojones100
The whole experience of watching “The Revenant” could be summed up in two words. Natural lighting. Director Alejandro G. Innaritu borr... More
King Arthur
Reviewed by MarkusT90
A MAN. A LEGEND. A MYTH. This is one of those films which i've grown to like after few watchthroughs. Bought it on VHS when it came out and ... More
Son of Saul
Reviewed by fernando
Intense, circular, installed in a 'limbo', at the doors of inferno, with a son or a pretended symbolical son dead but not execrated by nazi ... More
Cartel Land
Reviewed by fernando
Risky, radical approach to violent for good and for evil in Michoacan. It lacks antropological explanations to calm opur anguish, but that'... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
What Happened, Miss Simone?
Reviewed by fernando
Sincere, equilibrium between 'yonki depressive star', good ol fame and the political dogmatic phase. The daughter is one of the producers an... More
Ressha Sentai ToQGer
Reviewed by queenylain
If i can think of one super sentai that knows it's target audience well but doesn't dumb down it's material to only fit the target audience... More
The Peanuts Movie
Reviewed by JxSxPx
It’s only when it makes concessions to modernity that The Peanuts Movie really stumbles. Other than these few moments, it’s a sweet, inn... More
Glory
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point.  Eventually, even though ... More
The Storm Riders
Reviewed by alf0
Based on the comic book series Fung Wan and directed by The Pang Brothers comes the incredible story of two friends, Wind and Cloud, who fin... More
The King and I
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Everyone’s quick to claim The Sound of Music as the best of the Rodgers and Hammerstein II film adaptations, but The King and I more than ... More
I Can See You
Reviewed by irishblue
I really enjoyed this book and was torn between wanting to see the end as well as trying to make it last longer. In some reviews, I have rea... More
Hackers
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Personally, I have always been fascinated by hackers. It is probably due to some kind of professional deformation since I have been working ... More
Glengarry Glen Ross
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. First of all, I have to po... More
Spooky Buddies
Reviewed by BAMF
Need I say anything about the writer and director? I mean they are going to be around for all of these. At least this is a topic I can get b... More
Black Mass
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"How come no one has nailed Whitey Bulger? He seems to be involved in every crime in the city, and yet the Bureau keeps saying he's clean!"M... More
Santa Buddies
Reviewed by BAMF
And now back to the main Buddies series. It's the same writing/directing duo once again. Santa has been recast three times now. Some charact... More
Santa Paws 2: The Santa Pups
Reviewed by BAMF
It looks like Philip Fracassi is the only new person behind the screen as one of the writers. So many people are replaced here while some ol... More
The Search for Santa Paws
Reviewed by BAMF
This is a spin-off prequel to Santa Buddies so I went ahead and chose to watch this one first. Robert Vince and Anna McRoberts aren't going ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Michael Jackson's Journey from Motown to Off the W...
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
By now, I think we pretty much know everything that needs to be known about Michael Jackson so I'm not sure if we really needed yet another ... More
Verbotene Liebe
Reviewed by Hennÿ
a romeo and juliet movie. the society of the late eastern germany with its unlucky people as a hostile enviroment or a blooming young teena... More
Valley of Love
Reviewed by fernando
A surprise. Good two great actors film, so great Depardieu is someone as himself (his gag signing as De Niro is ok); with terrorific mystic ... More
The Assassin
Reviewed by fernando
Beautiful, amazing nonviolent, bloodless fights with the fighters leaving each other in strange peace, seizing reluctantly its prey. Contemp... More
Truman
Reviewed by fernando
Tu mejor amigo es el mejor amigo de tu perro; una exploración sentimental, no cursi ni intensa, nice, de ese juego de sentimientos. Buenos ... More