Reviews > Recent reviews

God's Not Dead 2
Reviewed by Shiro C.C.
Comete los mismos errores que su predecesor al polarizar las creencias, dividiéndolos en buenos (creyentes) y malos (ateos) demostrando par... More
God's Not Dead
Reviewed by Shiro C.C.
Personajes planos en personalidad, no es sutil con su mensaje puesto que se rebaja a dualizar las creencias entre buenos y malos, satanizand... More
Bad Words
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since I have a weak spot for Jason Bateman, I thought I might as well check it out. ... More
She Talks to Rainbows
Reviewed by JxSxPx
The Ronettes were a girl group that always flirted with being too much, and their sound was frequently more aggressive and dangerous than ma... More
Reviewed by mollysampat
great season so far. Love my Gabby. Stories on Stella and Sylvie are great too. Kinda glad Sylvie and Antonio didnt work More
Immortal
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I already saw this movie but since it was such a long time ago and since I had it on DVD, I was quite eager to check it out again. First of ... More
Let Me Make You a Martyr
Reviewed by cekadidas
I watched this movie mainly because of Marilyn Manson and the several other actors from Sons of Anarchy who were in it, but I really have no... More
This Is the End
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since there was a really cool cast involved, I was quite eager to check it out. Well... More
Vremya dlya razmyshleniy
Reviewed by mgeni
this was about divorce: the main character it a bit over the top, too hysterical. Not the best Alentova's role. Felt sorry for her son: it w... More
The Sessions
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some pretty good things about this movie, I was quite eager to check it out. Well, even though it was indeed pretty goo... More
Frozen
Reviewed by walterwhite
is one of the worst of disney before this the only good thing is the animation the characters are annoying and it's not even worth talking ... More
Havoc
Reviewed by ppap
it stars Anne Hathaway and Bijou Phillips, and also Rico from Six Feet Under, it never saw a theatrical release. It was screened at some fil... More
The Invisible Guest
Reviewed by MA7AMAD
 " No Salvation Wit... More
Split
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though this movie was directed by M. Night Shyamalan, since it was very well received when it was released, I was quite eager to check ... More
Burnt Money
Reviewed by Paulo Júnior
I don't know why so many straight sex scenes and no gay sex scenes at all when the two protagonists are the gay guys. Also, the story is bor... More
The Grey
Reviewed by MA7AMAD
" Once more into the fray... Into the last good fight I'll ever know.Live and die on this day...  Live and die on this day... " --... More
Commercial Landscaping Melbourne
Reviewed by VURA
Landscaping is associate art that takes creativeness to provide stunning results. However, once properly applied, landscaping provides aest... More
About Time
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some pretty good things about this movie, I was quite eager to check it out. Eventually, I really liked it a lot as it ... More
Reviewed by christylu

Reviewed by Dark Shadows
who the fuck marked this profile as adult, I created it and someone else is messing with it, ridiculous listal rules! More
Joe
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
There is no denying that Nicolas Cage, like many other great actors I used to love, has been wasting his talent with some Direct-to-DVD garb... More
Land of Storms
Reviewed by Paulo Júnior
Despite me giving a 8 out of 10, I didn't like the movie. I only gave it such a high grade because I don't see any flaws in it, its writing ... More
Reviewed by christylu
Reviewed by raechelwie1
Started watching Fire after a hometown hottie made the show. Sean Ramey plays Luke Rosin(spelling?). Give us more Luke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I... More
Spy
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Recently, I saw 'The Heat' which turned out to be terribly weak but since this movie had been rather successful at the box-office, I thought... More
You Were Never Really Here
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I actually had no idea what this movie was about but since I have always been a big fan of Joaquin Phoenix, I was quite eager ... More
A Quixote Without La Mancha
Reviewed by fernando
Para la antropologia y la linguística cantinflesca, vale el floro y los argumentos del tinterillo con fuste enfrentado a los bufetes famili... More
The Summit
Reviewed by fernando
Locación cerrada y estupenda, cumbre larga, pero final muy abierto. No hay conclusión sobre la política (Darín es un hijoputa que cierra... More
Hangman's Knot
Reviewed by fernando
The one and only Huggins film, is worth a second viewing. The bads are heroics and the posse is composed of the bad guys. Well, Lee Marvin i... More
Sodom and Gomorrah
Reviewed by fernando
Aldrich play for spectacle, as De Mille, but sexier and with more spaguetti and peplum and sadism. Anouk is lesbian with his eyes; Baker is ... More