Reviews > Recent reviews

The Shadow
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room... as inevitable as your guilty conscience..." For Universal Studios, The Sh... More
Horrid Henry
Reviewed by filmbuilder
I used to prefer the TV series to the books of 'Horrid Henry', the show was just funnier and more clever and came up with hilarious ideas an... More
Snowpiercer
Reviewed by BAMF
The cast is an amazing selection of great actors. It is just plain epic how many A listers are in this. The concept is rather intriguing and... More
Young Frankenstein
Reviewed by asmith10127
One of the funniest movies of all times hands down. for people who really haven't ventured into to the Black & White films, This would be a ... More
The Oranges
Reviewed by asmith10127
this movie was pretty good i give it 5 out of 10 stars. it's always good to see doctor house Hugh Laurie playing in a movie. More
Now You See Me
Reviewed by val
I couldn't have said it better: Author of review: pinkled5 (imdb user) "Watchable but lacks depth & substance 7 June 2013 This is on... More
13 Sins
Reviewed by BAMF
I knew this was a remake! It's based on a Thailand horror movie called 13 Game of Death. The trailer looked decent enough so I decided to se... More
300: Rise of an Empire
Reviewed by BAMF
So I am one of those people who loved the first 300 and I was excited when I first saw the trailer as well. This was directed by the guy who... More
High Crimes
Reviewed by Sarah!
There is no faulting the cast, Ashley Judd and Morgan Freeman always have amazing chemistry on screen not-like-that-but-you-know-what-I-mean... More
Bug
Reviewed by Sarah!
I'll be honest I love movies like this but just not this. I love the cast they were not the problem, it was probably me for ending up dislik... More
Wer
Reviewed by Sarah!
There is no faulting AJ Cook at all, but this was just average, it's a good take on a werewolf story, but the camera and all the direction w... More
Dolphin Tale
Reviewed by Sarah!
A sweet down to earth film but It was just really too long of a film, with these kinds there is only so much you can do with the story, ans ... More
Non-Stop
Reviewed by Bml93
Rambling, incoherent mess approaching! Upon checking out various reviews or some people's opinion on Jaume Collet-Serra's latest Liam Nee... More
The Burning Plain
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Guillermo Arriaga has written some very good screenplays for Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu (‘Amores Perros’, ’21 Grams’ and ‘Babel... More
Da Vinci's Inquest
Reviewed by TrekMedic
Along with Vancouver-based "Cold Squad," this was one of two great police procedurals chock full of damaged characters dealing with humanity... More
Castor Troy
Reviewed by arkkangabriel
n Face/Off, the truth was that Castor and his brother Pollux had planted a bomb somewhere in L.A. and only they knew its location and how to... More
The Count of Monte Cristo
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Following respectively ‘The Thin Red Line’ and ‘Memento’, James Caviezel and Guy Pearce became hot properties and the studios decide... More
The Hole
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t sure what to expect from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Keira Knightley, I thought I should give it a try. Indeed, e... More
Pompeii
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"The mountain will kill us all!" 2014's Pompeii is perhaps the first major Hollywood blockbuster which feels like the low-budget "mockbus... More
Here Comes the Devil
Reviewed by BAMF
So when I saw the trailer I thought this movie looked promising and interesting. Well now I have watched it for myself. There is nobody real... More
Someone Marry Barry
Reviewed by MovieMoron
I never had a Barry in my life. I'm thankful for that. From what I've seen in this movie, they can be a real pain. Mainly because they never... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
A Professional Gun (aka The Mercenary)
Reviewed by fernando
Rare man, Corbucci. When more light and frivolous, bitter in his commnentary on corrupt revolutionaries, deadly bandits, greedy women, venga... More
Le ragazze di San Frediano
Reviewed by fernando
A light Pratolini, 'senza' the sadness and the bad temper against the world you find in "Cronaca familiare"or "Cronaca di poveri amanti", bu... More
Authors Anonymous
Reviewed by MovieMoron
Candidate for one of the worst movies of 2014 is this highly annoying piece of crap. This painfully uninspired piece of Christopher Guest/Mo... More
Zero Dark Thirty
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Personally, I was really impressed by ‘The Hurt Locker’ so I was really eager to see Kathryn Bigelow’s next directing effort, especial... More
The Eric Andre Show
Reviewed by MovieMoron
I love bizarre shows and retro things in general. The Eric Andre Show is a show on Adult Swim on the Cartoon Network. It general deals with ... More
The Ganzfeld Haunting
Reviewed by Sarah!
Nothing could save this pile of useless horseshit bag of trollop, just physically crap, don't watch this, just don't, if you do I will be di... More
Down Periscope
Reviewed by TrekMedic
One of those movies that shouldn't have succeeded (it initially didn't at the box office), but still lives one because of its silly, endurin... More
Sissi
Reviewed by mazardeus
Amazing, sweet, romantic German film. A very deep message regarding one's dream & desire for true love and freedom, which is limited by the ... More
13 Sins
Reviewed by MovieMoron
If Cheap Thrills had a brother it would probably be this movie. It's a remake of a Thai Thriller called 13: Game of Death. I never saw it, b... More