Reviews > Recent reviews

Would You Rather
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I had this on my to watch list for awhile. I'm just now watching this because I finally found time for it. I had nothing el... More
2Survive
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I don't expect this to be an amazing or all that good of a movie. I just think the concept sounds interesting and kind of f... More
The Nostalgia Critic
Reviewed by Michael M
“You used to have strong plentiful balls”: Ma-ti – Battlefield Earth Review Back in 2007, an episode of The Angry Video Game Nerd ... More
Pitch Perfect 2
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I really enjoyed the first one. I also find that Anna Kendrick is one of the major reasons why. When I saw this was coming ... More
Beyond the Clouds
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and maybe I should give it a second chance. On top of that, I saw when it was... More
Michelangelo Eye to Eye
Reviewed by cornishlee
Egoism. More
Project Almanac
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I have been wanting to see this since it was called Welcome To Yesterday. I always like a good twist to the found footage s... More
Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I was born in 1980, obviously, I didn't see the original trilogy in the movie theater when it was released but I saw those movies man... More
Predator Dark Ages
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I can't believe I haven't heard of this until today. It looks awesome. I love Predator. I am waiting impatiently for him to... More
The Age of Adaline
Reviewed by BAMF
Initital Thought: Blake Lively hasn't been doing much lately so it's nice to see something new with her. Also the plot involves immortality ... More
The Last Straight Man
Reviewed by gay dude
*This review contains spoilers.* More so than other things, I hated the story. The leads are attractive which certainly helped in me sticki... More
Edge of Tomorrow
Reviewed by Hereticked
This hot garbage gets a 90% on RT and a 7.9 on IMDB? How much crack are you people smoking?!? I was really hoping this movie would be more t... More
The Bear
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I’m not sure if this movie is really famous abroad but, in France, it is pretty much a massive classic. Indeed, I remember when it was rel... More
Barely Lethal
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: Well I like most of the actors here specifically Hailee Steinfeld, Jessica Alba, and Samuel L. Jackson. the plot isn't anyt... More
22 Short Films About Springfield
Reviewed by Michael M
I can narrow down the two Simpsons episodes which I quote the most in daily life. A Star Is Burns and 22 Short Films about Springfield. Half... More
Homer at the Bat
Reviewed by Michael M
After recently re-watching the first nine seasons or what fans now refer to as the golden age, I've come to the decision that Homer at the B... More
Tooken
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I guess people want to do franchise spoofs now instead of genres. This has a pretty decent and somewhat well known cast for... More
American Hustle
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Like everyone else, I have been quite impressed by David O. Russell's recent come-back. Indeed, I really liked 'The Fighter' and I completel... More
Mister Roberts
Reviewed by Michael M
Fonda, Cagney, Powell, Lemmon. What more do you want? Being a huge fan of all four actors, for me personally this may be the greatest accumu... More
Last Of Our Kind
Reviewed by Time Bomb
Glam. Rude. Revelers. In a nutshell: true British rocker with the label DOCG ... this is, always, the Darkness. And even with this new "Last... More
Ordinary Decent Criminal
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Personally, even though he hasn’t done anything really amazing for at least a decade, I always been a huge fan of Kevin Spacey. Still, you... More
Superfast!
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: When I first heard of this I thought it was just another racing movie. Then I realized after the poster came that it was in... More
The Paper
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, it has been a while since I have watched this flick and I should probably re-watch it at some point. Anyway, I have noticed that i... More
As the Gods Will
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: Takashi Miike is back with another off the wall gore fest feature teenagers. This was at a local film festival so I really ... More
The DUFF
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I have actually been wanting to see this. It looks funny and has an interesting cast. I think we have all been DUFFs at som... More
The Last Boy Scout
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Nobody likes you. Everybody hates you. You're gonna lose. Smile, you fuck." Despite being a standalone action movie, 1991's The Last Boy... More
Carefree
Reviewed by Michael M
On my first viewing of Carefree, I experienced something I never thought I would with Fred and Ginger, boredom. Initially I was expecting an... More
The Lazarus Effect
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: The trailer for this kind of spoiled a lot of the movie. I know at least one person who dies. That was disappointing. Also ... More
Wendy and Lucy
Reviewed by Reno
Michelle Williams is one of the photogenic face in Hollywood and also like her performance. But won the negative impression of mine over por... More
The Cobbler
Reviewed by Reno
I don't know what's really going on with Adam Sandler in the recent years, he was actually out of the league for a while from entertaining h... More