Reviews > Recent reviews

Dracula Untold
Reviewed by dannyjai
I am a huge Dracula fan to the point I have a tattoo on my back dedicated to the man Vlad III Dracula, saying that when I heard about this m... More
The Town That Dreaded Sundown
Reviewed by BAMF
I haven't seen the original one so I am basing this on it as a stand alone. I have actually been to Texarkana before so it's interesting to ... More
The Private Lives of Pippa Lee
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't sure what to expect from this flick but since there was a very nice cast, I was really eager to check it out. Eventually, after wat... More
Hereafter
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'Hereafter' features good performances and a good plot. I like Matt Damon and Cecile De France! It features three dramatic different plots, ... More
Confessions of a Shopaholic
Reviewed by SMilkshake
Honestly I was expecting more than just cliché's chliché's and..MORE cliché's !!! This was SUCH a predictable film, and, on top of that ... More
Begin Again
Reviewed by catcarlo
E’ dura essere la donna di una rockstar, specie se quest’ultima è in rampa di lancio e inizia ad assaporare il gusto del successo. Lo i... More
Il giovane favoloso
Reviewed by catcarlo
Per realizzare un’idea a lungo accarezzata, Martone decide di seguire un percorso non certo semplice ed evita di blandire il pubblico con ... More
21 Grams
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I used to have this movie on DVD for a while but I sold it at some point following one of my brilliant cleaning-up plans. It’s too bad bec... More
The Prince
Reviewed by hurt.raven114
half of what i expected !!! with cast like Willis, Cusack & Jason Patric i seemed interesting . But it all goes down . It just holds the no... More
Step Up All In
Reviewed by BAMF
I actually really enjoy this series. I didn't even know that this existed until the day it come out though. My favorite so far has been the ... More
Le joli mai
Reviewed by Artie S.
At some point in this movie, Yves Montand (probably Marker's words) says something to the effect of "Why bother asking about poetry to a poe... More
The Dance of Reality
Reviewed by fernando
Lo mejor de Jodorowsky. Cronológica, maravillada sin excederse en detalles pues todos fluyen de lo más bien en el absorvente paisaje de To... More
Weekend
Reviewed by fernando
The sequence shot in the highway is worth the picture. Besides it, I like the humour in the route, Darc and Yanne over each other, hitchhiki... More
Cinderfella
Reviewed by fernando
Jerry at his best as gag, visual, dancing,clowning psicocomedian. In the commentary, he recalls the film as if Tashlin didn't exist.But ther... More
The Incredible Burt Wonderstone
Reviewed by Stehako
Carell and Carrey in a movie about magicians? Sounds like gold, so consider this a big missed opportunity because there was no gold to be f... More
The Butler
Reviewed by Stehako
It amazes me how the least talented actor is the lead in a movie with such a large, otherwise impressive, cast. I wanted to watch this bec... More
Rosemary's Baby
Reviewed by Sarah!
Day Twenty // 31 Day Horror Challenge I don't really like this at all, it's a horror movie that is just not for me. It was not boring but... More
Sisters
Reviewed by Sarah!
Day Twenty-One // 31 Day Horror Challenge So much better than some I have watched so far, it had a lot to love and it had great character... More
Martyrs
Reviewed by Sarah!
Day Twenty-Two // 31 Day Horror Challenge Hello, this seriously was really interesting. In a great way, it was so different that I have t... More
Deliver Us from Evil
Reviewed by Sarah!
Not sure if there was anything to like here, not scary, not really a good enough story to keep me wheeled in. Something felt off about this ... More
Dolphin Tale 2
Reviewed by Sarah!
It may have a little more heart than the first one, but I still didn't like it at all to be perfectly honest, there was hardly anything love... More
Stretch
Reviewed by Sarah!
I would rather shoot myself in the face, than someone asking me to watch this again. But hey, great poster. More
A Most Wanted Man
Reviewed by Sarah!
This was a great way to send Seymour Hoffman off, it was great to see his career end of a really good high, it's devastating to have lost a ... More
Sleepy Hollow
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Aaaahhhh..... The good old days... When Johnny Depp was still considered a box-office poison and when Tim Burton was still one of the most c... More
Baghead
Reviewed by Stehako
A weaker effort from the Duplass brothers but entertaining and the ending makes up for the slow pace of the rest of the movie More
28 Days Later...
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember perfectly when I watched this movie the first time. Indeed, back then, I was just living in the Netherlands and I wanted to go to... More
The Untouchables
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though Brian De Palma is nowadays pretty much forgotten, I always had a weak spot for his work and I still try to check his movies when... More
Red State
Reviewed by OsamaEx
I'm a long term Kevin Smith's fan, i like his writing, his comedy and his vision, and i don't oppose change, i don't go around asking him to... More
Event Horizon
Reviewed by dosy
I expected this to be a be a bland 80's horror flick. This expectation may contribute to my high rating, but I suspect that rewatching this ... More
Oldboy
Reviewed by dosy
Oldboy's memorable track shot is re-envisioned for Spike Lee's 2013 remake, a visual comparison between their scenes can be viewed on youtub... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »