Reviews > Recent reviews

Like Crazy
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since there was an interesting cast involved, I was quite eager to check this movie. First of all, it was pretty sad to see this movie just ... More
Pusher
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Nicolas Winding Refn is easily one of the most interesting directors at work nowadays so I was really eager to check his directing debut, es... More
Dumb Child
Reviewed by Asiana
This movie is a sad story about never give up. Directed by Yang Yizhi who started with his career as an assistant for the Hong Kong movie "D... More
We Bare Bears
Reviewed by Spear
REVIEW IN SPANISH Personalmente escandalosos es una serie que me gusto, sin embargo la serie no es ni la cuarta parte de lo que todo él m... More
In a Heartbeat
Reviewed by Spear
Esta mierda esta MUY sobrevalorada a más no poder, pero hay que recordar que "muh es una película de homosexuales así que es buena y si o... More
Sausage Party
Reviewed by Spear
Para ser sincero siempre tuve pocas expectativas sobre la película, por él simple hecho de ver quienes trabajaban en esta y sobretodo su t... More
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
2017's Spider-Man: Homecoming represents the second reboot of the titular Marvel character in just a decade, which may seem excessive and ev... More
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Reviewed by JxSxPx
I know it might sound crazy, but this second reboot of the Spider-Man film franchise may emerge as the best single Spider-Man movie yet. A l... More
Dope
Reviewed by JxSxPx
While Dope can’t quite overcome the genre conventions of a coming-of-age film, it at least adds some new wrinkles to the formula by giving... More
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I have seen all the Harry Potter movies, of course, I had to check this spin-off/prequel at some point. First of all, you have to give... More
Spread
Reviewed by ppap
How much money does Ashton Kutcher have? Is it ALL of the money? He’s got to at least have most of it, right? I mean, That ’70s Show is ... More
El Dorado
Reviewed by Fae Shana Taelor
Not really a fan of this Shakira album. The songs are nothing special and in the artwork it looks like she's bathing in semen. Neither does ... More
Inside Out
Reviewed by haltiy
I thought the movie is going to be bad by judging it by the looks and trailers and all the hype about it was so annoying. Now when I watched... More
47 Meters Down
Reviewed by haltiy
Basic shark movie with a low budget but not as bad as sharknado movies. Actors were ok but their characters bad. Plot twist was well made. More
Batman and Harley Quinn
Reviewed by Mark Tonna
PROS + Great Cast + Some funny moments CONS - Jokes fall flat - Generic Plot - Lacking emotional depth More
The Mummy (2017)
Reviewed by haltiy
Overacting, ridiculous and many cliché moments. Plot was pretty boring too, even some good things could not save this movie. More
Abel
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since it was Alex van Warmerdam’s directing debut, I was really eager to check this flick. On top of that, it is a huge classic in Dutch c... More
Lucy
Reviewed by TrekMedic
So, give Luc Besson a rough outline for a plot, a lot of money and loads of armaments and - PRESTO - you have a hit, right?  Sometimes,... ... More
Joe Mande's Award-Winning Comedy Special
Reviewed by soulistic
So stupid. He's not that funny .... I stopped watching because his dry sense of humor was annoying. Along with his facial expression... he l... More
Pizza Rustica
Reviewed by TrekMedic
Pizza Rustica isn't actually a pizza; it's actually a meat-laden quiche made for Easter. According to the legends passed down from my Abbru... More
Deepwater Horizon
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
Deepwater Horizon sees director Peter Berg follow up his 2013 hit Lone Survivor with another dramatisation of a harrowing true story, tackli... More
Ghost in the Shell
Reviewed by Asiana
Karate kid, beauty and the beast, ghost in the shell, what do they have in common? They were made in the 80s or 90s and in 2010s it get poor... More
The Great Wall
Reviewed by Asiana
Well the goods news is this movie is not white washing as people claimed it was, after all it was only 3 white guys (two Caucasians and one ... More
Bernie
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this movie but since I have a weak spot for Richard Linklater’s work, I was quite eager to chec... More
Great Expectations
Reviewed by JxSxPx
I would be more than happy to declare a moratorium on film adaptations of Charles Dickens’ novels. Lord knows that there’s an overabunda... More
52 Tuesdays
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Much like Boyhood, 52 Tuesdays employed an unconventional production method in order to tell this story about the year in life of a teenage ... More
Mother 3
Reviewed by bonfancreativo
Una buena forma de cerrar con una bonita trilogía RPG auto paródica. Haber que será del fangame basado en Mother More
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
2014's Guardians of the Galaxy was something of a curveball from the folks at Marvel Studios, with its irrelevant nature, space setting and ... More
Mr. Hulot's Holiday
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I can’t believe it took me about 20 years to finally see another movie directed by Jacques Tati. To be honest, at the time, I actually did... More
From the Terrace
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Sudsy melodramas need some juice in order to work and be entertaining, and in both of these regards From the Terrace stumbles forward in awk... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »