Reviews > Recent reviews

Burying the Ex
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: What we have here is a situation like Friends with Benefits and No Strings Attached. Really similar ideas that came out rea... More
Chocolate City
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: Well I am watching this solely because of Michael Jai White. I said I will watching anything with him in it and he just had... More
Demonic
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: The trailer looked pretty interesting and I have been like Frank Grillo for awhile. It's good to see him rising up in Holly... More
The Witcher III: Wild Hunt
Reviewed by Oliver
Absolutely one the best RPG games ever created. Incredibly immense world with rich characters. The voice acting alone would worth a review. ... More
Freakonomics
Reviewed by Stehako
With all these great documentarians and a plethora of source material you would expect this documentary to be awesome... but it's barely abo... More
Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Obviously, I had seen this movie many times when I was a kid but I still wanted to check it again. After all these years, it is still usuall... More
Now You See Me
Reviewed by Stehako
[img id=5762113 width=500full] An entertaining, albeit barely believable, first half gets almost forgotten as we are forced to believe M... More
Jurassic Park III
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Great, just great. We're in the worst place in the world and we're not even being paid." The law of diminishing returns always catches u... More
Police Story 3: Supercop
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I don't know if you have noticed but I'm not a huge fan of Jackie Chan. In fact, this movie is the very first one starring this actor. Indee... More
Death Note
Reviewed by Chilette
This movie induces a flashback of a conversation with someone: "If I am going to make my death note, you'll be included." (I never took that... More
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II
Reviewed by KFlo
The ultimate compilation album, Queen has so many legendary songs. This album should be in every household. Queen is the greatest band in hi... More
The Very Best of Jim Croce
Reviewed by KFlo
His music might not be loved by everyone, but for me this is one of the best albums ever. I always loved his voice, and his lyrics might be ... More
Same Old Song
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, even though Alain Resnais is pretty huge in France, I have seen only 3 of his movies so far. Anyway, I remember when this movi... More
Beyond the Poseidon Adventure
Reviewed by Błυe Nøтe
Some sequels can be better than the original. Like Terminator 2 or Scream 2, but there are some that are unnecessary. This is one of those. ... More
You Don't Mess With The Zohan
Reviewed by The O.P.
Entertaining, hilarious at times, and with a message of peace for the Middle East. What more could you want from a comedy? The story begins ... More
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some really good things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. Indeed, many viewers actually called it t... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
White Light/Black Rain: The Destruction of Hiroshi...
Reviewed by mrjag89
This documentary is very important to me because I always was obsessed with Japan and am very uncomfortable with suffering in general, and i... More
Home
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: Honestly I'm not too sure what the exact reason I'm watching this is. I guess the cast is pretty interesting. Also the stor... More
666 the Devil's Child
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I honestly don't get all the hate on Nadya Suleman. Okay so she has made a few poor decisions, but at least she is trying t... More
Oxygen
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
That’s another really obscure feature. In fact, I wasn’t expecting to be so osbcure but, apparently, according to Box Office Mojo, he on... More
Her
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing so many good things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. At last, after being literally lost for so ma... More
Orphans
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
That’s another seriously obscure feature. Indeed, I was the 2nd listal user to rate this thing and not even 10 users have seen it apparent... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Le père Noël est une ordure
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I’m actually rather surprised that so few Listal members I have seen or rated this movie. I mean, sure, probably no one abroad must have s... More
The Pelican Brief
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I always had some mixed feelings about this flick. First of all, even though the John Grisham’s books adapations were really... More
The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I'm watching this to get it over with. I really enjoyed this show growing up and I still enjoy it. The problem here is the ... More
The Piano Teacher
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I have just discovered that I have actually seen all the movies directed by Michael Haneke. Right now, after winning back-to-back twice the ... More
Anarchy Parlor
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: Robert Lasardo was in a local film festival and signing autographs a poster was in the background for this. I told myself I... More
Area 51
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: Well I was intrigued by the concept of this film. It looks and sounds like it would be interesting. It also helps that it's... More
The Haunting
Reviewed by Shanell
The plot looks terrible, the first half of the movie is amazing, the CGI effects were bland and stupid, the ghost children effects look weir... More
The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
Reviewed by SX3
I'm sad it ended, but it was his decision. In my eyes it was the best and funniest US talk show around. Craig always had his quick witted co... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »