Reviews > Recent reviews

Dude, Where's My Car?
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been years since I have seen this flick but it was really weak, I don’t think I will waste my time again with this fl... More
Peppa Pig
Reviewed by usuario121
peppa pig es el mejor anime de la historia del live action, peppa tiene que rescatar a su padre del bananero, pepa tendrá que buscar incre... More
Teletubbies
Reviewed by davidcartoons
this is the best tv show i've ever seen, this have action, violence and a very clever humor. this tv show is epic. i love it!, nigel harris ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 1 comment
The Brothers Solomon
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Nowadays, I have access to such services like HBO, Netflix and even (the illegal) Porcorn but, before that, I was dependent on what would be... More
Dr. No
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
By now, I have seen all the James Bond installments, sometimes, even several times, but to be honest, most of them are actually rather forge... More
The Shallows
Reviewed by Bollyver
I had zero expectations for this movie. Never seen the trailer. I knew Blake Lively was hot, but never seen her act. The movie was actually ... More
Goya's Ghosts
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I have always been a fan of Milos Forman's work, I was really eager to check this movie and I think it took me about 10 years to final... More
Dune
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
This movie is pretty much the stuff of legends. Indeed, even though it is probably the least regarded movie directed by David Lynch (himself... More
The Dreamers
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
When I heard that Bernardo Bertolucci was coming up with a new directing effort, I got pretty excited. I mean, sure, it had been already a c... More
Everest
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
In my opinion, Baltasar Kormákur has a rather mixed track-record as a director but this movie sounded really intriguing and, on top of that... More
Handling the Undead
Reviewed by sensitivemuse
Before you actually dive into this book expecting mad rabid zombies trying to get into your house, while the characters try to survive and s... More
Idiot's Delight
Reviewed by fernando
Robert E. Sherwood sharp dialogues are fit for Gable, Shearer is such a good misunderstood actress and, the meaningful ending (a problem wit... More
A Lion Is in the Streets
Reviewed by fernando
Furious Walsh, Cagney understands him, Anne Francis sexy pussycat ( a pre Ann Margret) and straifht anti political stuff. More
Rhapsody
Reviewed by fernando
Vidor likes to film in nice swiss locations and helping Liz coming to age. But can't convince of passion between Liz and Gassman and father ... More
The Wicked Lady
Reviewed by fernando
The closest to a good british western, with a bigger than life evil character kind of redeemed in her love to Mason. Great Lockwood and big ... More
Fate Is the Hunter
Reviewed by fernando
Nice Nelson in its honest limits. Good ol' Glenn in a moral friendly quest on Rod Taylor, guiden by Nancy Kwan. More
La corrispondenza
Reviewed by fernando
Don't ask more from Tornatore. Love story with an unnatural clinch that is not mere romanticism. Irons is above age and limits, is always co... More
Rue de l'Estrapade
Reviewed by fernando
Light Becker, but has is charm in Vernon's determination of being selflessly independent, in Gelin's romantic rudeness, in Servais bisexual ... More
Show People
Reviewed by fernando
Masterpiece. When movies were so pure in dual emotions and in one of its pioneers reflections. Yes, it is square and silly when Peggy become... More
Tony Rome
Reviewed by fernando
Still rediscovering Gordon Douglas an how he captured as an old man and in mainstream films, 60s spirit. Sinatra ok as always and charming J... More
A Very Murray Christmas
Reviewed by BAMF
I figured I would watch this since it's short and I like a majority of the actors. Also Netflix has yet to disappoint me except for with the... More
The Fundamentals of Caring
Reviewed by BAMF
This sort of reminds me of Who's Driving Doug that I watched last month although the cast here is much bigger. Also this based on a novel of... More
Sickhouse
Reviewed by BAMF
I seriously doubt this will have anything interesting happen. I'm only watching it so the rest of you don't have to. Apparently this film wa... More
X-Men: Apocalypse
Reviewed by JxSxPx
After very smart, adventurous entries in the X-Men franchise in First Class and Days of Future Past, Apocalypse cannot help but feel limp an... More
22 Jump Street
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
The first installment was supposed to be and should have been really lame but,  surprisingly, it turned out to be really fun  and enjoyabl... More
The Division: Agent Origins
Reviewed by BAMF
I liked the game so I figured I would check out this little short they made for it. Adrian Picardi also made a short film for Left 4 Dead. T... More
Dead Rising: Endgame
Reviewed by BAMF
I loved the first one of these films. I liked the little hints of the games and the silliness of it all. So I was super excited they decided... More
Mozzarella
Reviewed by TrekMedic
As a child, growing up in a mostly-Italian neighborhood, many of the local grocery stores catered to people like my parents, who emigrated t... More
Lucky Them
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I have to admit it it, the main reason why I wanted to watch this movie was because Johnny Depp was in it. Indeed, the huge star was in this... More
Los inocentes
Reviewed by BAMF
It's super short and it's on Netflix so I figured I would give it a shot. Wow it took a hell of a lot of directors/writers to make it. I mea... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »