Reviews > Recent reviews

71 Fragments of a Chronology of Chance
Reviewed by Dogma Al Medio
(In English) 71 Fragments is one of the rarest movies I've seen in a long time and I think it's fantastic. The overall plot is well construc... More
Paterson
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I had seen all the movies directed by Jim Jarmusch except for this one, of course, I was really eager to check it out. Well, the thing... More
Sayonara
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Sayonara feels like the type of movie that was built for awards consideration. Just full of enough liberal politics to make people feel good... More
Killing Reagan
Reviewed by fernando
Tim Matheson and the Reagan woman playing Nancy (are they relatives?) are passable; but dramaturgy is house of cardesque. Mmmmhhh More
I, Daniel Blake
Reviewed by fernando
Even the solidariy and political Loach statement is obvious, you're moved till the end, when Daniel fights the system even when it has good ... More
Boots Malone
Reviewed by fernando
Minor Dieterle, a horse and a boy instead of great men and women, and a lousy happy end. Al least he has a noble with noirish undertones Hol... More
The Courtship of Eddie's Father
Reviewed by fernando
In any other hands, would've be a poor tender comedy centered on a camera burglar child. Minnelli makes the diference, playing with the fals... More
The Devil and the Ten Commandments
Reviewed by fernando
I'm fan of Duvivier. He doesn´'t excel here but he amuses with Delon and Darrieuz playing incestuously, with suicidal criminal Aznavour, wi... More
Hello, Dolly!
Reviewed by JxSxPx
The core of Hello, Dolly! is a warhorse of a show that is structured in such a way that it always works. Yes, it even works in this bullhead... More
Song To Song
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, since ‘Knight of Cups’ already turned out to be a disappointment, I had already lowered down my expectactions concerning t... More
Exorcist: The Beginning
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I didn't expect much from this flick but since Renny Harlin's movies have always been a guilty pleasure of mine, I still wanted to check it ... More
Batman: The Telltale Series
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSBruce Wayne struggles to deal with newly surfaced damning family secrets while, as Batman, fighting a new threat: a militia... More
Dark Tide
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I didn't expect much from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Halle Berry, I thought I might as well check it out. Wel... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
A Song at Twilight (A Song at Twilight #1)
Reviewed by Clare Louise
I liked both Sophie and Robin, they were both strong characters and I liked the setting as it was in the late Victorian years, I enjoyed see... More
Super Mario 64
Reviewed by dexterbrother
Uno de los mejores juegos en 3d que pudo ayudar muy bien el control para que varios juegos que quieren ser como este juego tenga esa forma d... More
Upstream Color
Reviewed by JxSxPx
A confession: I eventually had to abandon Upstream Color with 30 minutes left to go. Look, you can bombard me with as much abstract and biza... More
A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night
Reviewed by JxSxPx
A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night is a beautiful nightmare dipped in a silvery varnish. The narrative thrust of the film doesn’t matter, wh... More
Project ARMS
Reviewed by Narratorjebi
Is a group of adolescents who have powers from an experiment and are persecuted by the army that are a group of pathetic one-dimensional vil... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Romantic Encounter (The Best of Betty Neels)
Reviewed by Clare Louise
This book got me straight away and I havent been able to put it down, I had mixed feelings about the H Alexander but Florence I did like, sh... More
Hours
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from the damned thing but since it was on the TV, I thought I might as well check it out. At first, I ... More
Enzo (Jinx Tattoos #1)
Reviewed by Clare Louise
I enjoyed the angst between the two main characters Enzo and Aibhlinn and the sections about both their pasts and how it molded them to be w... More
The Fundamentals of Caring
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, this movie was not really a high priority but since it was on Netflix and since it was suggested by one of my favorite listal ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Psd to responsive wordpress theme from best html c...
Reviewed by smithalina
We will create your website with capabilities to automatically scale and adapt to different mobile friendly screen sizes and to Bootstrap de... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Freelance php developer offers top wordpress devel...
Reviewed by smithalina
PhpFreelanceDeveloper, is a reputed and well experienced ecommerce and website development agency in India. I am a freelance php developer a... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Web design company kochi ernakulam for the best we...
Reviewed by smithalina
Web Design Cochin is a renowned ecommerce development company in Ernakulam. This company offers high quality, highly customized and afforda... More
ZionWebDesign: Web Design Houston
Reviewed by smithalina
Zion Web Design Houston is the top web design company in Texas and we try to keep our service quality consistent, as it is the best company ... More
OmanWebsiteDesign: Website Design Oman
Reviewed by smithalina
What makes us the best website design Oman Company? We always ensure that our clients get exactly what they want. The OmanWebsiteDesign te... More
Web Design Calicut Kerala
Reviewed by smithalina
Pixel Solvent is a leading web design company in India and have helped many clients with unique and attractive web designs. Our rates are mu... More
Freelance Web Designer Cochin
Reviewed by smithalina
I can make beautiful websites that are visually incredible, cross browser compatible and very easy to navigate. With my freelancing knowle... More
Dragon Age: Origins
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSAn Archdemon is amassing an army of Darkspawn, and the player, one of the last remaining Grey Wardens, must work to unite t... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »