Reviews > Recent reviews

Batman: Arkham Knight
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONS Aside from Jurassic World, this was probably my biggest cause for excitement this year. :) But this time, the result wa... More
All Star Superman
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONS I'd been told this series really gets Superman, so I was eager to check it out as my introduction to Superman comics. U... More
Southpaw
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONS Boxer Billy Hope's life goes into a downward spiral when his wife Maureen is killed, forcing him to turn to a trainer t... More
The Gift
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONS The trailer really undersold this one, making it seem like a predictable obsessive old acquaintance story, while hintin... More
Fantastic Four
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONS Maybe it's just because its overwhelmingly bad press softened the blow for me, but I didn't find this nearly as bad as ... More
Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONS This is the first Mission: Impossible movie I've seen on the big screen, and it's not a bad one to earn that distinctio... More
Ant-Man
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONS I was distinctly underwhelmed by the two Marvel movies last year, but between this and Avengers: Age of Ultron, now the... More
Song of the Sea
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONS This was originally released in 2014, but hasn't hit cinemas on my shores until now. And let me tell you, if I had seen... More
Inside Out
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONS Like so many other movies, this opened in the UK several weeks after its US release, so I tried to avoid all the review... More
Terminator Genisys
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONS I'm just going to say it upfront: I loved it. Far from the pinnacle of the franchise (I mean, let's face it: you're nev... More
Everything or Nothing
Reviewed by Stehako
[img id=5081359 width=500full] An extensive look into the development of the longest running film franchise. It did a decent job of ge... More
Heist
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this flick but since there was a nice cast, I thought I might as well check it out.... More
Transcendence
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
From all the recent flops starring Johnny Depp, this was the one which definitely had the most potential. Indeed, before it was released, ... More
Ain't Them Bodies Saints
Reviewed by Stehako
[img id=4552512 width=500full] A slow burner with exquisite performances from Affleck and Mara. As good as they are I still couldn't get... More
Metro
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
First of all, there was actually something that really annoyed me about this flic. Indeed, in France, its title was ‘Le flic de San Franci... More
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Reviewed by Sarah!
I'll be honest I loved the first film more, I'll be honest with you. I thought this one was a little slow at times and I lost concentration ... More
Unfriended
Reviewed by Sarah!
A very strong film from it's story based view point. Cyber bullying happens every day and people do take their own lives when it gets to muc... More
Hot Pursuit
Reviewed by Sarah!
Hahaha, I was laughing hard at this...Not. Hahaha, I was laughing hard at this...Not. Hahaha, I was laughing hard at this...Not. Hahaha, I w... More
Entourage
Reviewed by Sarah!
Never seen the television show but saw this, safe to say I don't think I'll be watching the show anytime soon. Really I won't, really really... More
Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation
Reviewed by Sarah!
While Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol has a big place in my heart, I can't say this was better than that for me but I do think I love thi... More
Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2
Reviewed by Sarah!
The first film was really good but I don't think this was needed to be done, some sequels really are done for the fun of it, but it just doe... More
Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!
Reviewed by Sarah!
A bit of a guilty pleasure for me these movies are, it's just a lot of fun a lot of cameos was unnecessarily bad. There's nothing more I cou... More
Stung
Reviewed by Sarah!
I actually thought this was pretty good, a bit of a stupid idea that's been done ten times before though but this felt a little different. K... More
Dead Rising: Watchtower
Reviewed by Sarah!
Not the best zombie film I have watched but certainly not the worst. The cast were actually just annoying and all over the place and I reall... More
H8RZ
Reviewed by Sarah!
This review reportedly contains spoilers. I haven't watched a film in nearly a month and what better way to start watching films again with... More
The Voices
Reviewed by Sarah!
Don't get me wrong I love the idea of this film. I loved most about it, but the pace kept going good then slowing down and it takes me a lot... More
Charlie's Farm
Reviewed by Sarah!
I thought this looked really good judging by the tagline 7ft 375lbs Of Pure Aussie Killing Machine turns out this movie was pretty fucking u... More
Insidious: Chapter 3
Reviewed by Sarah!
I would have rated it the maximum but the first half hour was very slow, although throughout the slow pace did get better and it did produce... More
While We're Young
Reviewed by Sarah!
I found this quite boring to start off with. I think the cast were fantastic and you have a lot of good actors. Ben Stiller who not until th... More
Survivor
Reviewed by Sarah!
A film that didn't survive. Undramatic, a bit stiff. Just never went anywhere for me. It's a shame. Just entirely not brilliant, it had a lo... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »