Reviews > Recent reviews

XX
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *I have only heard of the idea up until recently. *Personally I think it's a neat idea for the behinds the scenes to be predominatel... More
The House With the Blind Glass Windows
Reviewed by HollywoodFauxWood
Awesome Blinds For Glass Windows!!!!!!!!!! More
Max Steel
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *The trailer looked decent. *It has a few pretty big stars which is cool. *From the ratings and word of mouth though I heard it was p... More
Moana
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *I will always be a huge fan of Disney so when this was only talked about I was excited. *The cast is great and I like the idea that ... More
Fences
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Fences is a triumph of acting and for bringing the great August Wilson onto a larger stage. Wilson’s dialog and poetic sense of drama shak... More
Your Name
Reviewed by Rob Bob
Entiendo tanto las críticas negativas que algunos han dado, así como el elogio de otros. En definitiva, la mejor parte (o mejor dicho la m... More
Hey Arnold!
Reviewed by LifeDrug
Se merece un buen final, sin duda el mejor slice of life maduro que he visto, espero que su pelicula le de el final que merece More
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Reviewed by LifeDrug
Una serie bastante entretenida, con unos aveces acertados chistes pero que resultan repetitivos algunas veces, aunque la serie te generara m... More
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Reviewed by LifeDrug
Una película que considere x cuando era un niño, ahora que la he vuelto a ver y le he puesto bastante detalle, hay muchísimas cosas que n... More
The Secret of NIMH
Reviewed by LifeDrug
Increible, mi película favorita de todos los tiempos, su mensaje sutil y acertado, su reparto de personajes agradables y una historia oscur... More
One Piece
Reviewed by LifeDrug
24/02/2017: La serie luego de Marineford, esta decayendo bastante, tiene un mundo muy desarrollado, personajes bidimensionales desarrollados... More
Steven Universe
Reviewed by LifeDrug
Steven universe es magnifico, tiene una historia atraparte aparte de tratar temas maduros, cada temporada que veo aumenta mas el puntaje que... More
Adventure Time
Reviewed by LifeDrug
Adventure time fue la animación que revoluciono los Cartoons, dando mas historias y mostrándonos un enfoque mas violento, tiene buenas can... More
Central Intelligence
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *The trailer looked funny and I like the cast which is a plus. *My wife says that it's very silly though. *It's from Rawson Marshall ... More
Rings
Reviewed by Enrique Omar
Aburrida, y cuando hay unos sustitos por detrás, la cinta improvisa personajes y situaciones que parecían interesar y acaban de manera fra... More
Underdog
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Well, to be honest, even though I had some really low expectations concerning this movie, I thought it was actually slightly better than I e... More
Shark Tale
Reviewed by Enrique Omar
Una película animada irónicamente "ps pspsss... anti-cua-DA!" ; puede ser divertida y poco inspirada y llena de gags random que pueden o n... More
Moana
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Disney’s Neo-Renaissance just keeps rolling one with their second outing of 2016, Moana. While still a very strong effort, it takes much l... More
Hell or High Water
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Strongly made genre films are worth praising for the simple fact that they’re harder to make than they would initially appear. A dusty neo... More
Seeking a Friend for the End of the World
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
First of all, this movie had a really neat title and I really liked the concept of making a quirky comedy about the end of the world. Unfort... More
Arrival
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Some of the best films in more typically obtuse and loud genres are the ones that strive for something a little bit deeper. Look no further ... More
Manchester by the Sea
Reviewed by JxSxPx
This is a weird one for me to talk about. Manchester by the Sea strikes all the right poses, hits all of the story beats, but there’s a st... More
The Water Diviner
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Like any other actor, at some point, Russell Crowe thought he might as well direct his own movie and this feature was the end-result. Appare... More
Suicide Squad
Reviewed by Deep Análisis
Narrativamente es un caos. No sabe si presentar personajes o introducir el conflicto. La acción es re insípida con música muy genérica y... More
Noroi: The Curse
Reviewed by Deep Análisis
Si hay algo que Noroi tiene como arma de doble filo es un pacing lentísimo. En su favor ayuda a construir este misterio acerca de una mujer... More
Doctor Strange
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *I feel ashamed that I haven't gotten to see this until now. *How can I let myself miss a Marvel film while it's in theaters. *The tr... More
Cave
Reviewed by haltiy
Quite well done movie, had some horror movie features but nothing too obvious. I liked the music and atmosphere. More
BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad
Reviewed by Enrique Omar
La cosa saldría mejor para una película; ya que lo mas relevante se podría resumir en una, tiene los clichés del género grupos musicale... More
Napoleon Dynamite
Reviewed by Enrique Omar
Mientras que por un lado se la rifan con ideas y chistes funcionales (las de hit and miss); por otro lado es una copia desmenusada (y poco d... More
Arrival
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *I've heard this is really good, but it's a slow burner. *So I have been sort of skeptical to check it out, but I decided to go ahead... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »