Reviews > Recent reviews

The Wall
Reviewed by Rath
A perfect example of how a film shot with the greatest economy of means (few scenarios, not professional actors, minimal dialogues ...) mana... More
La mansión de Araucaima
Reviewed by Rath
Curious Colombian production. A very interesting script that looks something burdened by a rather slow pace in his boot. As the action runs,... More
Opera
Reviewed by Rath
In "Opera", all gimmicky and even gruesome of Giallo topics are more than present. In absurd script saves a bit that Dario Argento has a way... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Web Redesign: Workflow That Works (Voices That Mat...
Reviewed by ProWeb365
great list! PROWEB365 is a full-service digital marketing company specializing in custom web design, web development, and online marketing. ... More
The Road
Reviewed by Villiana
“People were always getting ready for tomorrow. I didn't believe in that. Tomorrow wasn't getting ready for them. It didn't even know they... More
Ikiru
Reviewed by GigaBeer
Masterpiece! Ikiru can hit you on an emotional level, but real power of this movie is that it will make you think about the way you live you... More
The Angriest Man in Brooklyn
Reviewed by soulistic
I saw this movie today. It was kind of haunting to see Robin Williams portray this character. Knowing that in real life he ended his own lif... More
The Blind Side
Reviewed by SMilkshake
I was quite disappointed with this film. The cast is incredible and the story was one i felt would make for a fantastic film...I was quite d... More
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Reviewed by SMilkshake
This film is probably my favorite superhero film I have seen. It just has everything i like best in a film: likeable characters, strong fema... More
Watch Dogs
Reviewed by browser
The latest competitor to GTA's throne is Ubisoft's Watch Dogs which puts the player into the shoes of hacker and vigilante Aiden Pearce who ... More
Psycho
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'Psycho' is marvellous, attractive looking horror. With this, Alfred Hitchcock brings you a film that will keep you glued to the screen by i... More
Maleficent
Reviewed by soulistic
Well..well. I finally got to see this movie. Now I can see what all the hype was all about. I thought the cinematography was wonderful! The... More
Sweating Bullets
Reviewed by MaryDodge
There you have it. All 66 screenshots for every episode of Sweating Bullets. I hope you like them. MD :) More
Misunderstood
Reviewed by fernando
Comencini knows everything about children (I've read his statements on this films in Jean Gili's book on him). Great little scene the one in... More
Dallas Buyers Club
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Like everyone else, I was very pleased by Matthew McConaughey's come-back but who would have expected him to win an Academy award so fast fo... More
Totò e Carolina
Reviewed by fernando
In spite of a loose middle section, with Toto and situations too repeated; some very nice touches embracing thiefs, a hipocrit priest, an am... More
Giovani mariti
Reviewed by fernando
Bolgnini's 'I vitelloni'. Modern,tender (Giulio's love for Laura and every scene regarding Blain and Lualdi). Is obvious that Pasolini's sc... More
Deal Breaker by Harlan Coben
Reviewed by Joe
First novel of the Myron Bolitar mystery series opened up with a bang as a number 1 best seller. This one is a page turner in the true sense... More
The Garbage Pail Kids Movie
Reviewed by filmbuilder
Bluuuuuggggghhhhh! Arrrrgggghhhhhh! That's how I feel about fresh hell like this! 'The Garbage Pail Kids Movie', one of the worst films of a... More
Showgirls
Reviewed by UnrealisticFilms
I have a hard time (no pun intended) in really thinking of this movie as one of the worst ever made. It's in fact so well made that it trans... More
Hush!
Reviewed by Shinomiya Satsuki
first part was a bit booring, but the last one was pretty good. Dramatical but sweet and funny too. At the beginning , I thought that the ma... More
Ishtar
Reviewed by UnrealisticFilms
Ishtar isn't exactly the worst movie ever made. It's been said countless times that it is, but I couldn't help while watching it to be enter... More
Nymphomaniac: Volume I
Reviewed by BAMF
Yes I am watching this two part craziness. I decided to go with the director's cuts. So I will be taking my time to watch these as it totals... More
$5 a Day
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, it is quite an obscure flick and I wasn't expecting much but since I had this movie on dvd for so long, I thought it was really ti... More
The Best of Me
Reviewed by mazardeus
What a touching, cute love story filled with deep emotions. The characters are very relatable, and the audience feels their emotions as if t... More
Disturbia
Reviewed by Hajivassiliou
I've watched this movie more than once and I still find it very interesting movie. Great story and the acting is more than excellent. More
Clouds of Sils Maria
Reviewed by fernando
Good portrait of a star in distress; but everyone is in distress specially the new and more psycho generation incarnated by Jo Ann. Don't li... More
Instructions Not Included
Reviewed by fernando
Tan manipulador como efectivo para el público que busca el combo de comedia con melodrama (sorry por el spoiler, pero el truco para hacer m... More
Magic in the Moonlight
Reviewed by fernando
Yes, a minor Allen but everything is ok. Acting by Firth, Emma is gorgeous specially in the ball, the feelings are not radical, nobody gets ... More
Jersey Boys
Reviewed by fernando
The Good Fellas of pop & rock, Clint instead of Scorsese. The script is too buy finding dramatic edges (the mafia background)but the film an... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »