Reviews > Recent reviews

'Til There Was You
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, it is quite an obscure feature (not even 10 listal users have rated it so far) but since there were a couple of interesting actor... More
Claire Brewster
Reviewed by Butterfly
What a jerk. She is way FREAKING worse than TTG!Robin (the "kiddie" counterpart of a superhero from the 2003 TV series). She is mean towards... More
Albatross
Reviewed by Stehako
[img id=5885128 width=500full] Felicity Jones and Jessica Brown-Findlay are a lovely duo who don't quite the hit the highs and lows neces... More
The Sound of Music
Reviewed by iFatimah
People tends to overrate when it comes to old movies for many reasons, But this film is good, authentic, joyful, classic and marvelous. We r... More
Edge of Tomorrow
Reviewed by dannyjai
Edge of Tomorrow for me a surprisingly excellent film, a sci fi groundhog day. Unlike the comedy one, you pick up where Cage left off from t... More
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Like everyone else, of course, I wanted to check this massive blockbuster. Eventually, to be honest, even though it was indeed pretty goo... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Beetlejuice (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Reviewed by Butterfly
I love the soundtrack so much! The theme is very catchy and I love listening to this song! The movie is 100% amazing! I gave it a 10/10! More
The Desperate Hours
Reviewed by fernando
In a way it has aged; in the other hand, its a pioneer of police melodrama, in a situation of laboratory, with hostages and psicocriminals. ... More
The Enforcer
Reviewed by fernando
I forgot how good was this. Windust must've been somebody to sign instead of Walsh. How tense, tight, ahead of its time, concentrated. The c... More
Battle Circus
Reviewed by fernando
Bogey not too harsh and June not too silly, they're convincibly in love. Skeptical war dialogues ok; but they're too heroic in their behavio... More
Sirocco
Reviewed by fernando
Too americanized visit to 1925 Damasco,with cosmopolitan restaurants where women go at night.Bah. It lacks feeling of exotism. At least Mart... More
The Man with the Iron Fists 2
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I saw this had come out and so I was kind of wanting to see it. I absolutely loved the first one. It was just so much fun a... More
Reviewed by filmbuilder
I really loved 'The Avengers', it is one of my favourite superhero films ever made (although I do prefer 'The Dark Knight' and 'Guardians of... More
The Princess Bride
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Back in the 80’s, Rob Reiner was one of the most successful directors at work. I mean, just check his track-record, it is quite impressive... More
All Good Things
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Ryan Gosling and Kirsten Dunst, I was quite eager to ch... More
Pretty Baby
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Louis Malle was one of the best French directors that ever lived. At some point, he had the opportunity to expand his career in the US and t... More
Ready to Wear
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick but since I didn’t like it much the first time around, I highly doubt that ... More
Page One: Inside the New York Times
Reviewed by Stehako
This documentary is about what most of us already know, the impending doom of the newspaper industry. It goes into some interesting detail ... More
Fifty Shades of Grey
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I really had no care in the world to see this. It was at my theater for awhile and I just could not do it. It's Twilight al... More
Ang magpakailanman
Reviewed by Chilette
It’s about a young man named Juan who suffers from crucifixion nightmares when asleep, endures the contempt of a fat man in an old office ... More
Anino
Reviewed by Chilette
Raymond Red received the first ever Cannes Palme D'Or award for a Filipino in 2000 Cannes Film Festival for his short film "ANINO" (Shadows)... More
Fifty Shades of Grey
Reviewed by Błυe Nøтe
Bestselling novels are always quick cash bait for Hollywood. When they see something with a huge fan base they'll jump right in. Because the... More
The Burbs
Reviewed by Błυe Nøтe
Before Tom Hanks was serious, he was funny. A lot of his earlier stuff was when he first starred in a short-lived sitcom called 'Bosom Buddi... More
Elvira: Mistress of the Dark
Reviewed by Błυe Nøтe
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark is known as a television personality concocted by Cassandra Peterson. Elvira is known for hosting a television ... More
The Return of the Living Dead
Reviewed by Błυe Nøтe
Dan O' Bannon, the writer of such classics like 'Alien' & 'Dark Star', made his first directorial debut with 'The Return of the Living Dead'... More
Night of the Living Dead
Reviewed by Błυe Nøтe
In the late sixties, George Romero set out with a limited budget to make a monster movie that would revolutionize a genre. It would be a lit... More
Dawn of the Dead
Reviewed by Błυe Nøтe
It would take George Romero ten years after 'Night of the Living Dead' before he could make the 2nd chapter in his Living Dead Movies. This ... More
Day of the Dead
Reviewed by Błυe Nøтe
After 'Dawn of the Dead' reached a considerable amount of fans and was hailed as the greatest horror movie ever made by Roger Ebert, it took... More
The Devil's Double
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Ever since I saw 'Once Were Warriors' in the mid-90's, I had the greatest expectations for Lee Tamahori and I thought he would become a real... More
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"I know you're good people. I know you mean well. But you just didn't think it through. There is only one path to peace... your exterminatio... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »