Reviews > Recent reviews

The Meteor Man
Reviewed by Narratorjebi
It's a decent movie, though it is different from other superhero movies that takes away many cliches, but this saves her from falling into s... More
Stickin' Around
Reviewed by Narratorjebi
review, this cartoon about being an average animated series but not achieved by the stupid stories of their episodes and animation of very l... More
Here Comes The Boom
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Obviously, I didn't expect much from this flick since I had some time left this Saturday afternoon, I thought I might as well check it out. ... More
A Most Wanted Man
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Ever since I saw 'Control', I got intrigued by Anton Corbijn's work so I was really eager to check this 3rd directing effort. Even though it... More
Independence Day: Resurgence
Reviewed by BAMF
Man I loved the first Independence Day. It was fun, funny, and the action was great. When I heard they were making this I was really excited... More
99 Homes
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Don't be soft. Do you think America give a flying rats ass about you or me? America doesn't bail out the losers. America was built by baili... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Krueger (A Tale from Elm Street)
Reviewed by DebbieDPhilly
The 2011 film that started it all for the Krueger: Tales from Elm Street series! After opening with Krueger (Roberto Lombardi) taunting a v... More
The Damned
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I saw this movie and maybe I should re-watch it at some point. Basically, I bumped into this movie i... More
Alpha and Omega: Dino Digs
Reviewed by BAMF
They just had to throw dinosaurs into the mix. It looks like Richard Rich has finally learned his lesson and skipped out on this one. Tom Ka... More
Alpha and Omega: Family Vacation
Reviewed by BAMF
I honestly couldn't tell you why I watch these. I just can't let a series I start go unfinished no matter how bad it gets. I'm a glutton for... More
The Huntsman: Winter's War
Reviewed by BAMF
I remember watching the first even though I didn't particularly like Kristen Stewart. It ended up being a pretty decent film. Nothing all th... More
Pixels
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from this flick but since it was available on HBO, I thought I might as well check it out. Well, as us... More
In the Deep
Reviewed by BAMF
Sharks usually make for fun movies. There have been misses though with lame Jaws sequels and ones like Shark Night 3D. The premise here thou... More
Ecuador
Reviewed by byron124
Ecuador, oficialmente denominado República del Ecuador, es un país latinoamericano ubicado en la parte noroccidental de Sudamérica. Limit... More
Ecuador
Reviewed by byron124
The Blackout
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Back in the 90's, I was a huge fan of Abel Ferrara, especially after watching ‘Bad Lieutenant’ which remains one of the best movies ever... More
Vampire In Brooklyn
Reviewed by BAMF
I have never seen this one. I figured I should go ahead and give it a shot. I find it crazy that a Wes Craven movie has such a low rating (b... More
The Harder They Come
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I’m a huge Reggae fan, of course, I had to watch this movie at some point. Eventually, 40 years later, it might look pretty cheap an... More
Punishment Park
Reviewed by LBKittyofHell
~~WOW~~ :D Haaa I love how they accentuate ""Fiction" in some of the write-ups about this film BUT to me iT SEEMS more like ACTUALITY throug... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Le Dernier Combat (The Last Battle)
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
By now, I have seen most of the movies directed by Luc Besson and, even though he was probably regarded in the 80’s-90’s as the most pro... More
Meet the Blacks
Reviewed by BAMF
I was curious to see how they will parody The Purge. I do like the actors here. I haven't heard anything good about this one, but I am a glu... More
Keanu
Reviewed by BAMF
I have been wanting to watch this for some time. I don't know why it has taking me so long. These two are always hilarious if you ask me. Wh... More
Dangerous Game
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I have noticed this movie didn’t get much love when it was released but I thought it was actually pretty good. Basically, back in the 90's... More
Traveling
Reviewed by Kimberly Riso
Kimberly Riso is a 19-year-old college student who is very passionate about traveling and exploring new places and cultures. Throughout her ... More
This Means War
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Not so long ago, I saw '3 Days to Kill' and since this movie was the last one directed by McG that I hadn't watch so far, I thought I might ... More
Crime Spree
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
This is a rather weird movie. Indeed, I had actually never heard about the damned thing and,  if I recall it correctly,  I bumped into it ... More
Date with an Angel
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it is a rather obscure film and I ended up watching it because it was on TV so I thought I might as well check it out.  Above... More
Barbershop: The Next Cut
Reviewed by BAMF
So this is the latest installment in the Barbershop series so I watched all the others this weekend to be able to check this one out. Malcol... More
Beauty Shop
Reviewed by BAMF
The spin-offs count too. That's really the only reason I'm watching this one right now. Plus it does have a pretty decent cast. Bille Woodru... More
Barbershop 2: Back in Business
Reviewed by BAMF
So I enjoyed the first one well enough that I decided to go ahead and continue on with the series fairly quickly. Don D. Scott is the only r... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »