Reviews > Recent reviews

Jersey Boys
Reviewed by BAMF
Well it's a Clint Eastwood directorial so I expect this should be pretty good. It has a pretty large cast, but only a handful of them I reco... More
The Five-Year Engagement
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I always had a weak spot for romantic-comedies, I thought I might as well check this one out, even though the ratings were not really ... More
Men in Black II
Reviewed by Joshua "LF"
In many ways, Men In Black 2 feels like a remake of the first Men in Black. Same concept, similar story-line, a final scene that's a direct... More
Katherine "Kat" Hillard
Reviewed by Jenn
Katherine is a great character, with a lot of potential, that gets crapped on by shippers just because Tommy had the nerve to ask her out af... More
Girl, Interrupted
Reviewed by JxSxPx
There’s nothing explicitly wrong with Girl, Interrupted, just a general sense that we have seen this material done before, much better, an... More
The Messenger
Reviewed by JxSxPx
As a rule, I’m generally pretty wary of films that tackle pressing issues that are currently major headlines in the news. The subject matt... More
The Rat Race
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Not great by any specific measure, but The Rat Race is an interesting viewing experience to see two big movie stars trying to desperately to... More
The Piano
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Holly Hunter who her Best Actress Oscar over some incredible competition – Emma Thompson, Angela Bassett, Debra Winger, and Stockard Chann... More
Wings of Courage
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, it is a seriously obscure flick (apparently, I’m the only who has seen it since the other ratings seem to be fake) but I thought... More
Wolf
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember it very well, before this movie was released, there was quite a buzz about it but, eventually, even though it made some decent bu... More
Nomad (by Bombino)
Reviewed by catcarlo
Omara Moctar è un Tuareg nato in Niger, ma cresciuto dopo i dieci anni in Algeria dove ha iniziato a mischiare le tradizioni musicali del s... More
United 93
Reviewed by OsamaEx
United 93 is extremely unnecessary movie which shouldn't exist at all, unfortunately, it do exists, more unfortunately, people are so biased... More
Children of Men
Reviewed by OsamaEx
Children of men is a movie that would surprise anyone who appreciate perfection when seeing it, i don't know why nobody recommend it to me, ... More
Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit
Reviewed by arkkangabriel
- It is the first film in the franchise that is not based on a specific novel in the series of books by Jack Ryan. - This was the last fil... More
Divergent
Reviewed by arkkangabriel
FACTS Shailene Woodley is coming to stardom thanks to her role in the franchise for 'Divergent' teens. The once star of 'The Secret Life... More
Divergent
Reviewed by arkkangabriel
Ansel Elgort said he was born in 'Selflessness' be changed to 'Friendliness'. Miles Teller had a role in the stage version of Footloose, wh... More
Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Pedro Almodovar is one of those directors that I have always admired but he never became a personal favorite of mine. Indeed, he is what you... More
Angry Video Game Nerd: The Movie
Reviewed by Exclusive
"You ever see me play Top Gun? Not a pretty sight." I have been a huge fan of The Angry Video Game Nerd since pretty much the start. I re... More
JCVD
Reviewed by Exclusive
"It's hard for me to judge people and it's hard for them... not to judge me. Easier to blame me. Yeah, something like that." It's been a ... More
Guardians of the Galaxy
Reviewed by Deadly19
Not Bad film, well worth a watch if you fancy something fun and light hearted. A none offensive film that couples could enjoy. More
Lucy
Reviewed by Deadly19
Very decent movie, although it did seem a little rushed from the mid way point but that could just be me More
A History of Violence
Reviewed by OsamaEx
A history of violence is the movie where i learned that one and a half hour movie can be painfully long, i was so pumped and existed to see ... More
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King' is the classic masterpiece of the three 'Lord of the Rings' films! I didn't care much for 'Fello... More
Honeymoon
Reviewed by BAMF
I saw the trailer for this and it looked interesting enough. The thing about it that sold me though was Rose Leslie. Since we won'... More

Reviewed by TrekMedic
A fairly "dry" (haha) but optimistic melodrama posing as science fiction. The "faux" underwater SCUBA sequences, complete with soap bubbles... More
Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since a couple of years, they have decided to add more movies to the list of nominees for the Best Picture Academy Award. You may like it or... More
The Darkness II Limited Edition
Reviewed by नोएल
This game focused on suping up the combat mechanics pretty much to the exclusion of the development of any other parts of the game. The sto... More
The Big Lebowski
Reviewed by OsamaEx
Easily one of my all time favorite comedies, mainly because it took the whole genre of comedy into the next level, the comedy genre which wa... More
The Happening
Reviewed by OsamaEx
Let's start with M. Night Shyamalan, i think that some of his movies are on, and some are off, he created a masterpiece and he fall down sin... More
Bad Santa
Reviewed by OsamaEx
I remember having this movie for along time but never watched it, nobody recommended it for me, i just decided to watch it because it's less... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »