Reviews > Recent reviews

Hard Target 2
Reviewed by BAMF
I just got done finishing the first one. I watched the trailer for this and thought it looked like fun. It's a bit more in depth on the idea... More
The Phantom Tollbooth
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Here’s an underrated and barely known quantity in Chuck Jones’ career. His lone feature-length film, The Phantom Tollbooth is his second... More
Hard Target
Reviewed by BAMF
I remember seeing a scene or so from this before. It looked so silly, but what do you expect from 90s action movies. I mean it has Jean-Clau... More
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
Reviewed by annonymus myth
its been proven that the reds created the gas chambers which makes this movie inaccurate which means all titles for this movie should be str... More
The Chorus
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this flick but since it has a really solid reputation (it has an impressive 7.9 rating on IMDb an... More
Love
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
If you are familiar with Gaspar Noé’s work, then you will know that to watch any of his movies is always a challenge and this movie was m... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
5 Quickest ways to lower Your Health Insurance Pre...
Reviewed by gmscase
It is an old saying — “Health is Wealth.” The most important step to maintain this wealth is to get a health insurance policy More
Rest Stop: Don't Look Back
Reviewed by BAMF
So after watching the first one I knew I wanted to see what else was in store for me. John Shiban only returns as the writer. Shawn Papazian... More
eCom License Factory review and bonus
Reviewed by Yassinn Todd
eCom License Factory review CLICK HERE TO GET eCom License Factory http://goo.gl/FYI9Uh eCom License Factory A new way you can effortless... More
The Dead Zone
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. On paper, this sounded lik... More
Boyz n the Hood
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I saw this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. Anyway, there was a time, in the... More
Lucy
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since this movie was the last one directed by Luc Besson that I hadn’t watch yet, I was quite eager to check it out. Eventually, I thought... More
Rest Stop
Reviewed by BAMF
I decided to go ahead and check this two part series as I was curious. Besides it has Jaimie Alexander which is always a plus. It looks like... More
A Chipmunk Christmas
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Despite growing up during the 80s resurgence of the Chipmunks, I was never much of a fan of their helium voiced harmonies and sitcom-level s... More
The Devil's Own
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
When I saw this movie, I was pretty young and back then, I thought it was really neat to see to such big stars like Harrison Ford and Brad P... More
The Cook, the Thief, His Wife, and Her Lover
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and maybe I should check it again at some point. Still, I remember it pretty ... More
Kill Game
Reviewed by BAMF
Desperate for something new to watch I decided to go with this one. I have heard mixed feelings about it, but I here it has some decent slas... More
Pirates
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I’m pretty sure I already saw this movie but it was at least 20 years ago so I was really eager to check it out. Even though it has a rath... More
Charmed
Reviewed by ang38
Love this show, usually don't go for this type of show but it's very well done & would recommend anyone who hasn't seen it, that usually doe... More
Dallas
Reviewed by ang38
Always loved Bobby & Jesse was the perfect guy to play Christopher as was Josh as John Ross. I really didn't think Josh could pull it off, h... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 1 comment
Dallas
Reviewed by ang38
I absolutely love this show, almost as much as the original. I was so excited when it came back on. I was so upset that they cancelled it wh... More
Reviewed by onlinefree
https://www.behance.net/gallery/42002043/Suicide-Squad-WaTcH-oNLinE-Free-MoVie-HD https://www.behance.net/gallery/42002043/Suicide-Squad-WaT... More
Reviewed by onlinefree
https://www.behance.net/gallery/41994219/-The-Handmaiden-WaTcH-oNLinE-Free-MoVie-HD https://www.behance.net/gallery/41994565/-Manchester-by-... More
Reviewed by onlinefree
https://www.behance.net/gallery/41991521/-Kickboxer-Vengeance-WaTcH-oNLinE-Free-MoVi https://www.behance.net/gallery/41992189/-Mr-Church-WaT... More
Confidence
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick. Still, I remember it very well, I had no idea what to expect from the damned... More
The Family
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I just saw a couple of days ‘Les aventures extraordinaires d'Adèle Blanc-Sec’ and I was amazed about how underwhelming the whole thing ... More
Evil Bong: High 5
Reviewed by BAMF
It looks like I have hit the end of the blunt for these films at least for now. Who knows if a sequel will actually happen or not. I hope th... More
Now You See Me 2
Reviewed by BAMF
I really enjoyed the first movie. So when I found out they were making a second one I was pretty excited. The trailer was pretty cool. I was... More
Cyborg
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
When I was a kid, I was a huge fan of Jean-Claude Van Damme and I saw all the movies he made at the beginning of his career. Eventually, a... More
Mission to Mars
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie  and maybe I should give it another shot at some point, or maybe not. Basica... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »