Reviews > Recent reviews

Big Mouth
Reviewed by Gaku Mega
Se me había olvidado hablar de Big Mouth, serie de Netflix que vi esta semana, pero no quiero hablar mucho, ya que tengo sueño. El concep... More
A Little Chaos
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since I have a weak spot for Kate Winslet and Matthias Schoenaerts, I was quite eage... More
Shaun the Sheep Movie
Reviewed by walterwhite
English Hi im walterwhite now that I could see this movie I'm going to analyze it the story is good but simple in aspects One thing I lik... More
Antz
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I already saw this movie but since it was a while back and since I had it on DVD, I thought I might as well check it out again. In fact, I s... More
Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi
Reviewed by KongPhan Anthony
I like all movies about war of galaxy and star wars at one. I allways watch StarWars on http://moviesonline.fm/ More
Zulu
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Orlando Bloom and Forest Whitaker, I thought I might as... More
The School for Good and Evil
Reviewed by tillyl99
This book is all about friendship and the very thin line between good or bad. There's a lot of hidden messages and that just made me like th... More
The Paradise Suite
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since it did win the Golden Calf for the best Dutch movie of the year, I was quite e... More
Kagemusha
Reviewed by JxSxPx
If Kagemusha isn’t as daring as Akira Kurosawa’s other samurai epics, like Seven Samurai or Throne of Blood, then it is still a pleasura... More
King Arthur: Legend of the Sword
Reviewed by oldman
10/10 - A Great Film: People who failed to watch it at the theaters missed a great movie experience. King Arthur gets Guy Ritchie treatment ... More
The Whistleblower
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since I have a weak spot for Rachel Weisz, I thought I might as well check it out. F... More
Carousel
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Call me crazy, but I almost miss the cotton candy fluff of other Rodgers and Hammerstein musicals if the alternative is Carousel which prese... More
Terms of Endearment
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I already saw this movie but since it was a while back and since I had it on DVD, I thought I might as well check it out again. Well, even t... More
Nowhere to Run
Reviewed by sydneyjean
Nowhere To Run was one of my favorite movies. While I was watching this film, I liked how Sam cared for Clydie's children. Mookie (Kieran Cu... More
Igby Goes Down
Reviewed by sydneyjean
Igby Goes Down was one of my favorite Kieran Culkin movies. This movie had lots of drama. Overall, Igby was a seventeen year old teenager wh... More
Beastly
Reviewed by sydneyjean
A few years ago, I watched Beastly. Mary-Kate Olsen was a great actress in this movie! All the actors were great! I enjoyed this movie big t... More
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Reviewed by sydneyjean
I watched Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World a few years ago. My favorite character was Wallace Wells because he was hilarious! He made me laugh. H... More
Blade Runner
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
Ridley Scott's Blade Runner is for a very specific type of film-watcher, which is to say that it is definitely not for all tastes. Despite t... More
Good Time
Reviewed by Dogma Al Medio
(In Spanish) Good Time es una de las mejores películas de este año. Los Hermanos Safdie tomaron muchos aspectos de su anterior obra (Heave... More
Pokemon Moon
Reviewed by walterwhite
(ESTA EN ESPAÑOL) AL FINAL This review will fill insults and spoilers if you did not play I recommend you play another this is very bad to... More
Network
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since this movie had a really impressive reputation, I was really eager to watch the damned thing. Eventually, even though it didn't turn ou... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Your Hate Mail Will Be Graded: A Decade of Whateve...
Reviewed by tillyl99
I thoroughly enjoyed this collection of blogs. Scalzi has put together a fascinating time capsule. I had forgotten a lot of the important is... More
Toy Story 2
Reviewed by walterwhite
Hi i gonna review toy story 2 Spoilers alert the story in a nutshell a toy raptor takes Woody the other toys were going to save him whi... More
Une femme française
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since I have a weak spot for Emmanuelle Béart, I was quite eager to check it out. W... More
Dune
Reviewed by ijustwork
(Review in Spanish) Dune fue un error en todo el sentido de la palabra, lo que pudo ser quizás la película de ciencia ficción más grande... More
power rangers wild prime 2019-2020
Reviewed by Joshua Overdorff
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/powerrangersfanon/images/c/cb/Power_Rangers_Wild_Prime_poster.png/revision/latest?cb=20170625151220 More
Blade Runner 2049
Reviewed by Hereticked
Greatness was in reach with Blade Runner 2049, but Denis Villeneuve wasn't quite able to seize it. It's a technical marvel and the film has ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 2 comments
2 Days in Paris
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since this movie was rather well received, I was quite eager to check it out. To be honest, at first, I was worried that Julie Delpy would g... More
Time Between Us
Reviewed by tillyl99
I loved how Tamara Ireland Stone focused her energy on developing the story, characters and plot of her novel rather than muddying the exper... More
Every Last Word
Reviewed by tillyl99
I liked how the romance wasn't the be all and end all of the book. Because of their history, it wasn't all love at first sight between Sam a... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »