Reviews > Recent reviews

Sex Is Comedy
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and, as a matter of fact, I even think I saw it when it was released. The ma... More
Inception
Reviewed by MA7AMAD
When I watched this movie and found a story I did not see her ever seen before, and even today I have not seen the likes of where savvy, exp... More
Shame
Reviewed by MA7AMAD
When I watched this movie and found it in terms of the transfer of photo realism experienced by a lot of people today, the film is to be com... More
Nightcrawler
Reviewed by Polly Pop
It takes more than an hour for the movie to actually get interesting, but when it does, it is a very serious movie about a classic ... More
The Private Life of Henry VIII
Reviewed by fernando
I love it. Tough, intelligent, funny, but not too harsh on fat Henry. Vivid support roles (Lanchaster is excellent negotiaiting his marriage... More
Scorpio
Reviewed by fernando
Aged, as most spy films of 60s and 70s. But Winner afirms character in action, specially in Lancaster cat amd mouse routine with Delon. Burt... More
Possession
Reviewed by Mumbler
Some striking photography, but overall it definitely does not work for me. Except the subway scene. I'm keeping a copy for that. More
12 Days Of Terror
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
In a nutshell, 12 Days of Terror is pretty much in line with what you would expect from a TV movie that premiered on Animal Planet. Far from... More
The Wolf Man
Reviewed by Mumbler
Quite disappointed. :( To me, Chaney's acting is quite clunky. The famous wolf rig did not scare nor interest me. And the setup was clun... More
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Reviewed by RetroClive
Very original game that hasn't aged particularly well. It starts off great, with a creepy atmosphere and interesting settings and story. Tow... More
Ip Man
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember very well the first time I was told about this movie. Indeed, one of my colleagues at the time asked me if I had seen this amazi... More
Cruising
Reviewed by Stehako
Possibly my least favorite Pacino role... before I saw '88 Minutes'. I was so disappointed in this film, seeing that was starring Pacino an... More
September
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and I should probably re-watch it at some point to make up my mind for good about... More
Senso
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been while since I have seen this flick but like everything directed by Luchino Visconti, it was quite fascinating to ... More
The Purple Rose of Cairo
Reviewed by Star Alchemist
Once again, Allen brings us a sweet and complex female character in the lead role facing the adverts of a relationship. Most of the time of ... More
The Angry Video Game Nerd
Reviewed by Michael M
The reviewing of poor media products on the internet has become a whole genre of comedy in itself. Movies, video games, anime, comic books, ... More
Funny Face
Reviewed by Michael M
It disappoints me that Funny Face for many people will be their only encounter with Fred Astaire, due to the fact that it is an Audrey Hepbu... More
Craig's Wife
Reviewed by Michael M
Going into Craig’s Wife I was aware it was one of Rosalind Russell’s dramatic roles, but I wasn't prepared for the fact that she plays s... More
Sometimes a Great Notion
Reviewed by Michael M
There is no over arching plot in Sometimes a Great Notion, yet I was still engaged with the life of this family with their ongoing effort to... More
Burt's Buzz
Reviewed by soulistic
This was a great documentary featuring Mr. Ingram Berg (Burt) Shavitz. I love how this documentary shares the life and times of Burt. Grante... More
Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back' brings the memorable Yoda (Frank Oz) to the series. It is also better than the original and f... More
Jesus Henry Christ
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I had no idea what to expect from this movie. Indeed, as a matter of fact, I got this movie in a package deal at a dvd shop, so... More
Room 237
Reviewed by Stehako
Since "The Shining" is one my favorite films made by one of my favorite filmmakers I naturally found this to be an intriguing documentary to... More
Smashed
Reviewed by Stehako
Ponsoldt's debut feature is a bit flawed but I appreciated an alcohol recovery film with limited melodrama. Winstead's acting prevented thi... More
Stone
Reviewed by Stehako
The re-teaming of Norton and De Niro is even less impressive than "The Score". Two notably intense actors phone it in with a story that nev... More
Everly
Reviewed by BAMF
We all need a little Salma Hayek in our lives. I watched the trailer for this and decided I was definitely going to check it out when I got ... More
Gotham
Reviewed by bassmaelbehery
Gotham city is a dangerous city which control it gangs their only hope to have power and money , Jim gordon is the brave detective who want ... More
What To Expect When You're Expecting
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Obviously, I wasn't really expecting much from this flick but since there was a nice cast, I thought I might as well give it a try. To start... More
Taken 3
Reviewed by BAMF
Don't get me wrong Liam Neeson is badass as Bryan Mills, but this trilogy has the Hangover Syndrome. It starts with a strong first film. The... More
End of Watch
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some great things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. Eventually, I wasn't disappointed. Indeed, up t... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »