Reviews > Recent reviews

OSKAR NEDBAL,POLSKA KRV
Reviewed by malenna
Operettas=Chaste Barbora the Castle,Polish Blood(1913),the Vineyard bride(1916),Beatiful Saskia (1917),Eriwan(1918),Mamselle Napoleon(1925),... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
From a Boy to a Godly Man: A Boy's Bible Study of ...
Reviewed by Katy L. Foster
My own son is learning so much from God's word. I hope the young growing man in your life will be blessed, too! More
Looper
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
After hearing a lot of good things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. And, apparently, at last, Rian Johnson really naile... More
Toy Story
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'Toy Story' is the start of Pixar's best franchise! And nothing can beat the 'Toy Story' series! Not even 'The Incredibles' or 'WALL-E' or w... More
The Warrior and the Sorceress
Reviewed by markjazz
For it's budget this film is actually pretty good. It's loosely based off of the idea of A Fistful of Dollars and it works well for this typ... More
Friends
Reviewed by Sadev
http://www.countryshoppers.com/friends-1994?keyword=friends Friends is about six young people, on their own and struggling to survive in th... More
Pulp Fiction
Reviewed by havana
What can I say, a cult classic that stands the test of time. So cool it hurts ,everyone in the film is a perfect casting, music score is sup... More
In Security
Reviewed by Sarah!
'Cary Elwes gives his best performance to date.' There is a reason why I say that, It's not because he's my favorite actor I say that, it'... More
Devil's Due
Reviewed by Sarah!
Ugh, I hate hand held scenes or for the most part nearly the whole movie, I think people have judged this badly, yeah it's the same old, fon... More
The Night of the Hunter
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing great things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. Well, I have to admit it, it is a really odd feature... More
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Everyday I wake up knowing that no matter how many lives I protect, no matter how many people call me a hero, someone even more powerful co... More
Vikings
Reviewed by Nawaf AlMutairi
احداث المسلسل والقصة جميله، لكن بناءً على انهم وصلوا الى الحلقة 8 الاحداث ماه... More
The Sex of the Angels
Reviewed by Polsko
A strong underlying message makes this sharply well-acted Spanish drama much more interesting than its premise would suggest. Yes, it's the ... More
3 Dancing Slaves
Reviewed by Polsko
Frenchman Gaël Morel directs this tale of three brothers trying to put the pieces together after the death of their mother. The middle brot... More
Shine a Light
Reviewed by Rath
In anticipation and start somewhere , say that after fifty years of similar gestures and Jagger strutting on stage, only to revive the idea ... More
Léon: The Professional
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Again, a French classic and I was expecting something really really good. It was actually not bad at all. I like the directing (Luc Besson c... More
The Muppet Christmas Carol
Reviewed by filmbuilder
Like 'The Muppets', I found 'The Muppet Christmas Carol' disappointing, Michael Caine was good in it but I didn't care about the "Muppetizat... More
The Nostalgia Critic
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'The Nostalgia Critic' has been around for a while and I've seen many episodes! This show never gets old! It's hilarious! The show focus... More
In the Loop
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'In The Loop' is one of the most adult movies rated 15 and it should be rated 15. It's got tons of adult content and is full of non-stop lau... More
Noah
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
At last, Darron Aronofsky was allowed to make a big blockbuster and, of course, I was really eager to check the end-result. Eventually, he d... More
Prey
Reviewed by DrStrangeblog
A very strict rail shooter that earns extra points for the imaginatively weird alien spaceship environments and the game's unique foundation... More
Devil's Due
Reviewed by BAMF
I am a sucker for found footage, but I think having somewhat well known actors in it takes away from what should make it special. Anyways I ... More
Swing
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I had seriously no idea what to expect from this flick but since Tony Gatlif’s work is usually really interesting, I thought... More
Pushing Tin
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I wasn’t sure what to expect from this flick but since there was a pretty cool cast, I was quite eager to check this movie. In... More
Broken Arrow
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
At some point, John Woo was considered the best director from Hong-Kong and it was a big deal when he finally decided to make the move to Ho... More
The Great Train Robbery
Reviewed by filmbuilder
I found 'The Great Train Robbery' for watch on Wikipedia (presumably because it's not very long, but it's longer than 'A Trip To The Moon'),... More
Mario Kart Wii
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'Mario Kart Wii' is definitely one of the all time best games! I love it! With fun tracks and well thought karts and bikes, 'Mario Kart Wii'... More
Kick-Ass 2
Reviewed by ThatCriticalJew
I liked the first Kick-Ass. It was a nice blend of morbid content and gory fun. While the movie had tonal shifts that felt sort of uneven ... More
Beyond Outrage
Reviewed by Lito Lapida
The sequel for Beat Takeshi's 2010 yakuza movie. If you don't want spoilers please stop reading now. For me, this sequel is not needed at al... More
'Round About Midnight
Reviewed by ☭Gary
Now that I've officially cracked the mold when it comes to reviewing Jazz albums, I'm going to run through that other Miles album that every... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »