Reviews > Recent reviews

The Story of Us
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Back in the 80’s, Rob Reiner was one of the most successful directors at work. I mean, just check his track-record, it is quite impressive... More
Guardians of the Galaxy
Reviewed by Ricky49er
I don’t go to theaters to watch movies as much as most people. Not only because it is pretty costly to spend on a couple of movie tickets ... More
The Bandit
Reviewed by Bull Stanley
First in a series of films that mixes cutting neorealist with the atmosphere of the American noir movies.Excellent performance Nazzari; Anna... More
Locke
Reviewed by Reno
Obviously it reminds Paul Wlaker's 'Vehicle 19' for anyone who had watched it. Both the stories take place inside a moving car. But the only... More
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'Transformers' was a good movie, I liked the plotting, the acting and the visual effects. 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' (the first o... More
East is East
Reviewed by sweetfemme
East Is East, a culture-clash comedy set in the 1970s, is a great film. It is thoroughly accessible, and while it never takes itself too ser... More
The Straight Story
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember it very well, I actually saw this movie in the movie theater when itw as released and, at the time, there was a huge buzz about t... More
Sphere
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
This is one movie which definitely had some potential but it turned out to be seriously disappointing after all. Indeed, at first, the whole... More
Predestination
Reviewed by BAMF
I love time travel movies and find them to absolutely entertaining for the most part. This is based on All you Zombies a short story that sh... More
Runner Runner
Reviewed by Stehako
Gemma Arterton is her usual beautiful self... the story and characters, however, were pretty unoriginal and uninteresting. Timberlake and A... More
Free Birds
Reviewed by Stehako
This movie looked fun, and it was to an extent, but I quickly realized this is geared more to kids rather than people of all ages like the b... More
This Is Martin Bonner
Reviewed by Stehako
While the subtext moves it along there still isn't much that happens in this movie. It's not bad... it's just that I didn't really get a lo... More
Million Dollar Baby
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
If I remember correctly, I saw it when it was released but never re-watched it ever since so I was really eager to check it out again. Basic... More
Spirit: Stallion Of The Cimarron
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though ‘Shrek’ was a massive success, Dreamworks still did release two hand-drawn animated features afterwards before completely dr... More
Tusk
Reviewed by MovieMoron
Kevin Smith has been dipping his toe in the horror genre. His first was with the movie Red State which was about a group of crazy fundamenta... More
Four: A Divergent Collection
Reviewed by Villiana
I like Four. I liked him in Divergent trilogy and I like him either now. But I'm not convinced about this book. With prologues is always one... More
Nightcrawler
Reviewed by DuckNation
Nightcrawler is for sure one of the best film of the year no doubt about that and its another great acting performance by Jake Gyllenhaal pr... More
Fury
Reviewed by DuckNation
Fury is a gritty war movie that delivers on what i expected from it and while there are a few things i did have a problem with they weren't ... More
Frozen
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
After being overshadowed for nearly 2 decades by their own Pixar and even by Dreamworks, Disney is finally going through a renaissance and,... More
Striking Distance
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
If I’m not mistaken, my wife actually has a weak spot for this flick but, to be honest, it must be one of the most generic action flicks s... More
The Incredible Hulk
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'Hulk' received mixed reviews upon release and the audience are calling it one of the worst superhero movies of all time. Haven't seen it bu... More
Straw Dogs
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It has been a while since I have seen this movie and I will definitely check it out again when I have the opportunity. To be honest, I was a... More
The Wind Rises
Reviewed by fernando
Aerial design and romance in a war era,so delicate, humourless, soft paced, cof cof (the sick yong lady)in the wonderful soundtrack... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Night Is For Hunting (The Tomorrow Series, Book 6)
Reviewed by Villiana
“It seems like suffering's the only time we can see what's essential.” The sixth part of series. Five friends still hiding in main ch... More
The Inbetweeners 2
Reviewed by Sarah!
If you had told me some time ago that I would not ever love these four guys in the most weirdest of ways and been able to make the award w... More
Horrible Bosses 2
Reviewed by Sarah!
The first one was actually really good, this one was meh. Jason Bateman, continues to just annoy me with his face and I have no reason to ha... More
The Skeleton Twins
Reviewed by Sarah!
A very touching movie that hits you in all the right places. The acting is top notch and their is plenty of emotion coming from the two lead... More
Dying of the Light
Reviewed by Sarah!
I think this film really should not have been made it never takes you anywhere. It's like the film was a broken record it was that shit. I f... More
The Pyramid
Reviewed by Sarah!
First things first fuck the critics, they are only bitter most of the time with horror's because this year has been shit for them. I'm prett... More
Sweetwater
Reviewed by Sarah!
A great western movie that actually has a good few scenes in. Although it was a bit slow to start off with it perked up and ended being a ta... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »