Reviews > Recent reviews

Maximum Overdrive
Reviewed by Leo
Stephen King is better known for writing classic horror/thriller novels that have been adapted into the big screen. So went it came down for... More
Mrs. Doubtfire
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Almost a year ago, Robin Williams passed away with some really dramatic circumstances so it is with some mixed feelings that I look back at ... More
Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Yesterday, my wife had a great surprise. Indeed, since our youngest daughter had a sleep-over, she suggested that we should go on a date. E... More
Project CARS
Reviewed by DCRUSEEDS
This game wins award and high ranking for being so over hyped. Some parts of this game was really good, but the handling of the cars was wo... More
Battlefield 4
Reviewed by DCRUSEEDS
This is still the best BF game they have released so far. Minus all the DLC Bullshit. I finished the campaign with Ease and still return t... More
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Reviewed by DCRUSEEDS
This game was super super hard... But the sound track is so beast that I could not help but play it! Decent game to pick up on a steam sale... More
Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy
Reviewed by DCRUSEEDS
The hand to hand combat gets pretty repetitive. The assistance for lethal strikes is pretty lame as well. Game would be much better with a... More
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Reviewed by DCRUSEEDS
I really enjoyed the Story play, but if you are hunting for achievements trying to get the Multiplayer ones are a pain in the ass. Multipla... More
A Fever You Can't Sweat Out
Reviewed by KFlo
This in one of my favourite albums, Panic! At The Disco might be the best band of its genre. I love how they name the songs. Bolstered by ... More
International House
Reviewed by robelanator
The plot, such as it is, involves a Chinese inventor coming up with a way to project live images from around the world in real-time without ... More
Stations of the Cross
Reviewed by Reno
It was surprisingly an amazing movie. Related to the religious thing, but science had a fair amount of display in the narration. You don't h... More
Force Majeure
Reviewed by Reno
A Swedish dark comedy film, about a family and their vacation on the French Alps. It is not my favourite flick, but liked it a lot because o... More
Get Hard
Reviewed by Reno
First of all I don't wanna compare it with any movie like the others did. Many reviews bashing that it was rip-off of 'Big Stan'. Yes kind o... More
Cinderella
Reviewed by Reno
Disney has done it again. Everybody knows Cinderella story and what this film gave was as it is with the help of modern CGI works. When I he... More
Speed 2: Cruise Control
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I must be bored to sit here and decide to watch this. I hear nothing but negatives about this movie. I guess I tend to do t... More
The Good Earth
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Grandiose and perhaps too slavishly faithful to Pearl S. Buck’s novel, The Good Earth is a bit of an overstuffed drag. Wunderkind Irving T... More
The Great Ziegfeld
Reviewed by JxSxPx
I’m sure that the real story of Florenz Ziegfeld is worthy of a three hour spectacle, but this movie plays so fast and loose with the stor... More
Multiplicity
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I always been a huge fan of ‘Groundhog Day’ and, in my opinion, it is one of the very best romantic-comedies ever made. A few years late... More
Jurassic World
Reviewed by JxSxPx
I understand that looking for coherent storytelling in a big summer blockbuster is like looking for water in Death Valley. Trust me, I reall... More
Mad Max: Fury Road
Reviewed by JxSxPx
If there is such a thing as too much cinema, as overdosing on it even, I think a film like Mad Max: Fury Road might be what someone is talki... More
Vacation
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I have actually never seen the first Vacation. The only one I have seen was Christmas Vacation. I did really enjoy that one... More
Pixels
Reviewed by JR1220
I will defer to MovieBob - if you want to know how I feel about this "movie." he does a much better job than I could. Game on! More
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition
Reviewed by jayWRECKem
Love this game. The replay value is very high. The story is written in the items and the game does need feed you the lore. You have to find ... More
Mulholland Falls
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
By now, I have seen all the movies directed by Lee Tamahori and, in my opinion, he must be one of the most disappointing directors at work n... More
The Thomas Crown Affair
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I’m not sure which one I saw first, this version or the remake starring Pierce Brosnan. I have noticed that the remake has a real solid re... More
Ant-Man
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Wow, they did it again… Indeed, each time I start to loose faith in Marvel, they come up with a movie that just blows me away. Indeed, aga... More
Catching Milat
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
A two-part miniseries produced for Network Seven, 2015's Catching Milat shines a light on the prolonged police investigation which led to th... More
Born on the Fourth of July
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Born on the Fourth of July just reminds me of why I’m so lukewarm to Oliver Stone on a good day, and loathe him on a bad day. While the ce... More
Unfriended
Reviewed by MovieCriticGamer
Just watched this movie and I'd have to say - I'm pretty mixed about this movie. One moment, I had nothing but bad things to say and then an... More
Lindsay Lohan: A Star On The Rise
Reviewed by anthonytrimboli
by:Anthony J Trimboli- Yep, well her county and the South Shore should be getting more beach goers there to the beaches there especially Lon... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »