Reviews > Recent reviews

Cinderella
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Just because it's what's done doesn't mean it's what should be done!" Cinderella represents the next step in Disney's master plan to cre... More
The Big Lebowski
Reviewed by JR1220
The stunning visuals paired beautifully with the wonderful characters and magical storyline. I viewed it for the first time last night and i... More
The Remains of the Day
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should probably re-watch it at some point. Back in those days, James Iv... More
Raising Cain
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Nowadays, Brian De Palma’s career has become rather disappointing but there was a time when the guy was one of the most interesting direct... More
Huo shao hong lian si
Reviewed by djprojexion
AKA BURNING PARADISE ~ This movie is absolute bonkers, seek it out and relish in its awesome martial arts wackiness. It's kind of like if Wi... More
Mac and Me
Reviewed by Leo
Nothing more than a poor "E.T." rip-off which was made six years too late. The acting, directing, writing and special effects are all pretty... More
The Little Death
Reviewed by Reno
I don't know where to begin, this movie was unexpected. It was a multi layered tale, somewhat all characters were connected, but all the sto... More
Blended
Reviewed by Reno
The third time this pair had come together for a movie and it does not look good at all. The movie can be enjoyed for its comedy, not for an... More
Tokyo Ravens
Reviewed by leavinsanity
I need more Tokyo Ravens. The anime starts off a bit slow with a couple prequel-esque filler episodes that serve to set up the plot and intr... More
The Breakfast Club
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'The Breakfast Club' is a brilliant film! It's perhaps best for its target audience of teenagers, teens probably love comedy-drama films and... More
Dinner at Eight
Reviewed by Michael M
Ah classic Hollywood cinema, my love, my passion. No decade since the 1930’s has captured such an aurora of class and sophistication; from... More
Guardians of the Galaxy
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"I have lived most of my life surrounded by my enemies. I will be grateful to die among my friends." It's undeniable that 2014's Guardian... More
Dead Rising: Watchtower
Reviewed by BAMF
Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy! I have been waiting forever for this and it finally came out. I am so excited. I loved the games even though I didn'... More
35 Shots of Rum
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Basically, it was once again one of these rather obscure French flicks that I watch once in a while. To be honest, I'm not exactly a huge fa... More
Casualties of Love: The Long Island Lolita Story
Reviewed by thaskett
Did the world really need THREE trashy TV movies about Amy Fisher? Even though more than 20 years have passed since each of the movies aired... More
A Time of Destiny
Reviewed by thaskett
It's been awhile since I last saw this one, but I used to own the video for 'A Time of Destiny' and watched the movie several times. It wa... More
Bertoldo, Bertoldino, and Cascacenno
Reviewed by fernando
It goes better and better, from the vulgar and escatological to the sublime. Every feeling and element of the film in congregated around Tog... More
Poseidon
Reviewed by Stehako
Some cool VFX scenes, Fergie, Johnny Drama, the actor formerly known as Richard Dreyfuss, and a big ass wave. This is a classic example o... More
Mandy
Reviewed by fernando
As an anticipated telefilm, too focused in a lcinical case, didactic on the education of deaf children, with some corny twirls, but a nice b... More
Indiscreet
Reviewed by fernando
I love Gloria, specially singing dubbed in close up with her long hair. Subtle plot on unneccesary sincerity, but not an essay on morality a... More
10 Rillington Place
Reviewed by fernando
Cold, somehow sloe, realistic, refined dialogue by Attenborough, an ellegant exploration on cruelty and pervertion for a sick man in an oppr... More
Encino Man
Reviewed by thaskett
I've known about this silly movie since around the time it was released, but I didn't have the "pleasure" of watching it until recently. Bef... More
Clean Up
Reviewed by Rath
In principle, a film starring Noiret, Huppert and Marielle and signed by Tavernier has the mark of excellence. On this occasion the achievem... More
This Night I'll Possess Your Corpse
Reviewed by Rath
A good start in both the technical and the plot and expectations it offers. From half an hour starts to look artifice, low budget and to the... More
Bohachi Bushido: Code of the Forgotten Eight
Reviewed by Rath
Stimulating sample "Ero-Guro" (grotesque erotic), Japanese genre Teruo Ishii attended in the late sixties and early seventies and the filmma... More
Super Size Me
Reviewed by filmbuilder
Everyone knows McDonalds food is bad for you! As well as Burger King, Wendy's and many fast food restaurants! Morgan Spurlock makes it more ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Mozart in China (Austria)
Reviewed by Chilette
Mozart in China(Austria) Danny and Li Wei, two ten-year-old boys from Salzburg, spend an adventurous summer on the southern Chinese island o... More
The Big Wedding
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I wasn't expecting much from this flick but with such a cast, there was no way I wasn't going to watch it at some point. And, inde... More
Bad Ass 3: Bad Asses on the Bayou
Reviewed by BAMF
The first one was alright. The second one sucked. I can't not finish a series once I've started it though. I also do like Danny Trejo and wh... More
Seroks
Reviewed by Chilette
One rainy night, a Xerox operator (Neil Ryan Sese) meets a mysterious woman, which leads him to a dark, passionate tale of duplicating fates... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »