Reviews > Recent reviews

Think Like a Man Too
Reviewed by BAMF
It isn't promising that this is the same director from the first one. He isn't known for making good films. I like most of the cast members ... More
Magic Magic
Reviewed by soulistic
Messed. Up. Waisted my time watching this. It's about mental health issues. Just lots of crazy. Not cool. More
The Den
Reviewed by IndieHorrorGuy
This was clever and brutal. A grad student decides to base her thesis on the wonderful world of online meet and greets. Ever been to Chatrou... More
All Cheerleaders Die
Reviewed by IndieHorrorGuy
WTF was going on in this movie?! It's so scatterbrained and hyper with it's own cleverness that I wanted so badly to shut it off. Luckily I ... More
Contracted
Reviewed by IndieHorrorGuy
I'm not against one night stands. I'm for them. Especially when protection is involved. There's nothing wrong with two strangers in the nigh... More
The Last Showing
Reviewed by IndieHorrorGuy
This movie reminded me of another thriller called P2 where a young woman is trapped in a parking garage on Christmas Eve with a sadistic sec... More
Dark Circles
Reviewed by IndieHorrorGuy
This horror movie had a great setup and perfect atmosphere. Unfortunately, it falls apart near the end by not explaining some things coheren... More
Rites of Spring
Reviewed by IndieHorrorGuy
Ever wonder why it's always dry around Spring time? No rain, but did you know that farmers bare the brunt of the curse of the Spring season ... More
Animal
Reviewed by IndieHorrorGuy
This creature feature has a creature that doesn't look right in any traditional sense. It's origin is never explained giving us a more disin... More
sxtape
Reviewed by IndieHorrorGuy
This found footage piece of crap sucked. It starts off in the traditional sense of a young woman named Jill who is arrested for killing her ... More
At the Devil's Door
Reviewed by IndieHorrorGuy
This unsettling horror film takes us into the usual fray of demonic possession and cursed homes. When a young girl in the late 80s goes alon... More
Mischief Night
Reviewed by IndieHorrorGuy
The night before Halloween is considered as Mischief Night. It's where people go around and create Mischief. For one such babysitter, she ex... More
Cry Of Fear
Reviewed by J3T
Cry of Fear in one of the best mods i´ve played in my entire life, and guess what, it´s free *-*. Cry of fear was released in 2013 by Team... More
The Honeymooners
Reviewed by Monstermaster
I'm not racist or anything but...what were they thinking when they cast Cedric as Ralph? What? Was John Goodman busy or something? I respect... More
Ocean's Thirteen
Reviewed by OsamaEx
Before we get into this, let me give you an overall of the Trilogy, Ocean's Eleven was good, it was entertaining, you can't deny it, Ocean's... More
Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
Reviewed by BAMF
Oh I have been waiting to see this for nine long nerve wrecking years. This film is long overdue. Due to the period of time it took to dish ... More
Serpico
Reviewed by OsamaEx
I love Al Pacino, he's a great actor and he filmed this movie right after the Godfather, and it was critically acclaimed at the time, and ha... More
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
Reviewed by william.wtsn
'The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes' (1939) is one of the best of the Basil Rathbone / Sherlock Holmes movies. It is a sequel to 'Hound of t... More
Warriors Orochi
Reviewed by J3T
Warriors Orochi, a Beat´em´up Japanese game, with almost a hundred warriors to choose from, this game has everything to make your sleep de... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Sisterhood Of The Blue Storm (Gollancz S.F.)
Reviewed by Crooty
This is the fourth book of the Orokon pentalogy (after The Harlequin’s Dance, The King and Queen of Swords and Sultan of the Moon and Star... More
Sniper Extreme - Victoria Cross
Reviewed by catcarlo
‘Segretissimo’ manda in edicola una nuova edizione della terza e, al momento, definitiva avventura dell’uomo d’acciaio Russell Brend... More
Salem
Reviewed by TrekMedic
I'm really conflicted about this show: on the one hand, it's a period piece/soap opera based on the rarely touched-upon story of the Salem W... More
Septic Man
Reviewed by BAMF
Well I enjoyed Monster Brawl which shares the same director and Pontypool which had the same writer. Take those two and put them together an... More
Camp Dread
Reviewed by Sarah!
Is this meant to be a horror? Scary? It was none of those things. It felt slow, rushed even in parts, focused to much on the characters who ... More
The Last Showing
Reviewed by Sarah!
I absolutely loved this film. It had good dialogue, a good small cast, and a great premise. It's a different kind of horror, as it's not rea... More
Leprechaun: Origins
Reviewed by Sarah!
'Hahahahaha' because this was just boring.....although better than the previous movie I just watched....slightly better. But not by much. Th... More
Think Like a Man Too
Reviewed by Sarah!
I just don't know what to think about this, do you? This was really just not good, Tim Story is just like Tyler Perry they think a like, and... More
About Alex
Reviewed by Sarah!
You can't get a cast better than this of young fresh talent. Audrey Plaza has been in a lot lately, and it's good for her. The other cast me... More
Quake III: Arena
Reviewed by J3T
Coming out in 1999 for the PC, Quake 3 Arena was one of the most anticipated FPS at the time, but as soon as the release came, people wonder... More
Metal Gear Solid
Reviewed by J3T
Metal Gear Solid, probably the best Stealth Tactical Espionage Action of all time, or maybe the only one who is good enough for a first play... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »