Reviews > Recent reviews

Prom Night
Reviewed by MysteriousWolf
a good slasher that imitates Halloween a lot both good and bad. i will say for the first time in a while i had no idea who was killing every... More
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1
Reviewed by Joshua "LF"
Let me deflate any false hope by starting this review with the following sentence: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay does not need to be two movi... More
Flight
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
After experimenting for about a decade with motion-capture with some rather mixed results (I wonder how he felt after James Cameron reached ... More
Serena
Reviewed by BAMF
The premise of this is decent, but what makes this exciting is the actors. I love me some Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper. The chemistr... More
Rock-A-Doodle
Reviewed by Emily J.
I am aware that Rock-A-Doodle is a stupid movie to several people who have saw this, but I'm still curious. Completed in 1990, but not re... More
Disaster Movie
Reviewed by Shanell
Nicole Parker does her most overrated performance of all time! It's overrated and mediocre. What a bad movie it was! It was disgrace to some... More
Black Sheep
Reviewed by Shanell
Crappy tagline, horrible plot, crappy summary, ugly cast, worst trailer ever and one of the worst movies ever! The worst of the worst but ve... More
Legally Blondes
Reviewed by Shanell
The original movie was way better than this shit. I don't even like it but it's overrated on my own......... :| More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Mostly Ghostly: Who Let the Ghosts Out?
Reviewed by Shanell
I love Halloween! Madison Pettis was so dang cute. Here is a reason why I like this film. It's awesome, the plot is very good and I never re... More
Battlefield Earth
Reviewed by Shanell
BORING!!!!!!!! I don't like the plot and the cast! Fuck this shit! I'm getting out of this theater. It looks like trash, the plot is trash a... More
Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot
Reviewed by Shanell
STOP! Or I will shot your mom! LOL! The movie title is so dang funny but it's weird. Whatever it is, I don't care for the movie. More
The Cat in the Hat
Reviewed by Shanell
A live-action cat? A bad kids' movie? REALLY? You kidding right? Nobody likes it. EVER. Two words: Fuck. that. I don't like the plot. Is thi... More
Batman & Robin
Reviewed by Shanell
Shittest movie I ever saw! I'm glad it had a low rating! Batman films are WAAAAAAAY fucking better than this trash. More
The Last Airbender
Reviewed by Shanell
Oh my god! It LOOKS like I am going to fucking throw up because of this stupid film! It was a disgrace to my favorite show! More
My Babysitter's a Vampire
Reviewed by Shanell
Pure awesomeness! I really love the TV series. Scary but pretty good since Buffy the Vampire Slayer. More
A Woman Like Satan
Reviewed by fernando
A pretext to undress BB. in exotic Seville. I cant' stans BB dnacing flamenco, as poor Duvivier can'r stand the comparison with what Von Ste... More
The Rose Tattoo
Reviewed by fernando
Rare film,the semi rural Louisiana suburb atmosphere, the surroundings of Anna┬┤s house, collides with the theatrical text. I like the resul... More
The Time Machine
Reviewed by Villiana
My first review :P Warning, plenty of spoilers :) I didn't know before this story in the original, so I have to admit that the Ttime Mach... More
The Fake
Reviewed by fernando
I love the argument: the bad one is right, the good ones are imbeciles conspiring to make the real badmen win. I'd love to watch it with hum... More
Miss Meadows
Reviewed by BAMF
I have to admit I'm not to big a fan of Katie Holmes, but the premise for this looked somewhat intriguing. Miss Meadows is a very interestin... More
The Grey
Reviewed by Stehako
A movie that would be even more average if not lead by the great and powerful Liam Neeson. I really liked the ending. More
Sonic Highways
Reviewed by Time Bomb
How to move higher up the bar, after you've done the most important rock bands of the last 25 years and then you have put up another that fi... More
The Endless River
Reviewed by Time Bomb
A musical dialogue with the hereafter. A tribute to Rick Wright. A collage frayed. Fifty minutes of immersion in a timeless sound. A long in... More
Forever
Reviewed by Time Bomb
The literature / horror filmography teaches that the undead must be treated rather rudely: usually necessary to chop their skulls to neutral... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
The Art of McCartney (Amazon Exclusive) (2 CD)
Reviewed by Time Bomb
The project was signed by Ralph Sall, author and producer who began to fix it as far back as 2003. Sall has to his credit other tribute albu... More
The Expendables 3
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"You were stupid enough to get yourself into this mess! And we're the only ones crazy enough to get you out of it!" 2014's The Expendable... More
Lovelace
Reviewed by Stehako
An interesting subject and life that was put in the wrong hands. Poorly directed and edited but you could still appreciate some of the perf... More
The Simpsons
Reviewed by Shanell
The Simpsons can be one of the most famous shows of all time but I don't like episodes from years 2008-present. The modern world still sucks... More
ESPN Films 30 for 30: Broke
Reviewed by Stehako
Unbelievable how many factors go into pro sports athletes' financial demise. And this covers players having issues since the 70s, not just ... More
10 Years
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I wasn't sure what to expect from this flick but I was really surprised about how much I enjoyed it. Indeed, in 2012, Channing Tat... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »