Reviews > Recent reviews

Ecuador
Reviewed by byron124
Ecuador, oficialmente denominado República del Ecuador, es un país latinoamericano ubicado en la parte noroccidental de Sudamérica. Limit... More
Ecuador
Reviewed by byron124
The Blackout
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Back in the 90's, I was a huge fan of Abel Ferrara, especially after watching ‘Bad Lieutenant’ which remains one of the best movies ever... More
Vampire In Brooklyn
Reviewed by BAMF
I have never seen this one. I figured I should go ahead and give it a shot. I find it crazy that a Wes Craven movie has such a low rating (b... More
The Harder They Come
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I’m a huge Reggae fan, of course, I had to watch this movie at some point. Eventually, 40 years later, it might look pretty cheap an... More
Punishment Park
Reviewed by LBKittyofHell
~~WOW~~ :D Haaa I love how they accentuate ""Fiction" in some of the write-ups about this film BUT to me iT SEEMS more like ACTUALITY throug... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Hotmail Support Call : 0-800-098-8604 UK For Hotma...
Reviewed by adv2016
Hotmail Support Call : 0-800-098-8604 UK For Hotmail Help http://www.hotmail-support-uk.com/ Are you facing problem with your Hotmail emai... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Le Dernier Combat (The Last Battle)
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
By now, I have seen most of the movies directed by Luc Besson and, even though he was probably regarded in the 80’s-90’s as the most pro... More
Meet the Blacks
Reviewed by BAMF
I was curious to see how they will parody The Purge. I do like the actors here. I haven't heard anything good about this one, but I am a glu... More
Keanu
Reviewed by BAMF
I have been wanting to watch this for some time. I don't know why it has taking me so long. These two are always hilarious if you ask me. Wh... More
Dangerous Game
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I have noticed this movie didn’t get much love when it was released but I thought it was actually pretty good. Basically, back in the 90's... More
Traveling
Reviewed by Kimberly Riso
Kimberly Riso is a 19-year-old college student who is very passionate about traveling and exploring new places and cultures. Throughout her ... More
This Means War
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Not so long ago, I saw '3 Days to Kill' and since this movie was the last one directed by McG that I hadn't watch so far, I thought I might ... More
Crime Spree
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
This is a rather weird movie. Indeed, I had actually never heard about the damned thing and,  if I recall it correctly,  I bumped into it ... More
Date with an Angel
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it is a rather obscure film and I ended up watching it because it was on TV so I thought I might as well check it out.  Above... More
Barbershop: The Next Cut
Reviewed by BAMF
So this is the latest installment in the Barbershop series so I watched all the others this weekend to be able to check this one out. Malcol... More
Beauty Shop
Reviewed by BAMF
The spin-offs count too. That's really the only reason I'm watching this one right now. Plus it does have a pretty decent cast. Bille Woodru... More
Barbershop 2: Back in Business
Reviewed by BAMF
So I enjoyed the first one well enough that I decided to go ahead and continue on with the series fairly quickly. Don D. Scott is the only r... More
You Were Never Lovelier
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Plenty of romantic musical comedies are built upon the flimsiest baubles, putting all of their strengths in movie star personas, high-energy... More
The Wave
Reviewed by BAMF
I just recently saw the trailer for this. I have to admit I have a guilty pleasure for disaster flicks. This one though looks absolutely inc... More
Barbershop
Reviewed by BAMF
Well I typically like these kinds of movies that Ice Cube is in. The newest one came out this year and I actually met him in person. Anyways... More
Hang 'Em High
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I have always had a weak spot for Clint Eastwood, I was quite eager to check this flick. Apparently, it was another Western he made ju... More
Phineas And Ferb
Reviewed by charliecross
Phineas and Ferb have memorables characters, awesome soundtracks, intelligents jokes and very funnys episodes. The one best shows of history... More
Elite Squad: The Enemy Within
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I really loved 'Tropa de Elite', of course, I was quite eager to check this sequel. Well, eventually, I wasn't disappointed, that's fo... More
Betrayal At Krondor
Reviewed by leosigma
Melhor RPG de primeira pessoa que ja joguei! jogo muito grande e complexo, permitindo andar por todo mapa e explorar vários locais, como du... More
Kill Bill: Vol. 3
Reviewed by pedrosantos
After see this, i have 2 big questions for the community: 1) Is this cover official? 2) Does anybody knows when will it be released? More
Al Pacino: The Authorized Biography
Reviewed by pedrosantos
i read in article that some famous actors like Al Pacino started as escort. Does it says something in this BIO? The article was in https://... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Buzz Lightyear of Star Command: The Adventure Begi...
Reviewed by alluusio
Buzz Lightyear of Star Command: The Adventure Begins is a really funny movie that shows us the story of Buzz Lightyear who is more known as ... More
Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas
Reviewed by alluusio
Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas is guaranteed DreamWorks quality with funny jokes and well made scenes building the athmosphere just righ... More
A Summer's Tale
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember it very well, this was the very first movie directed by Éric Rohmer that I had the pleasure to see. I must have been 16 years ... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »