Reviews > Recent reviews

The Very Best of Jim Croce
Reviewed by KFlo
His music might not be loved by everyone, but for me this is one of the best albums ever. I always loved his voice, and his lyrics might be ... More
Same Old Song
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, even though Alain Resnais is pretty huge in France, I have seen only 3 of his movies so far. Anyway, I remember when this movi... More
Beyond the Poseidon Adventure
Reviewed by Błυe Nøтe
Some sequels can be better than the original. Like Terminator 2 or Scream 2, but there are some that are unnecessary. This is one of those. ... More
You Don't Mess With The Zohan
Reviewed by The O.P.
Entertaining, hilarious at times, and with a message of peace for the Middle East. What more could you want from a comedy? The story begins ... More
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some really good things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. Indeed, many viewers actually called it t... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
White Light/Black Rain: The Destruction of Hiroshi...
Reviewed by mrjag89
This documentary is very important to me because I always was obsessed with Japan and am very uncomfortable with suffering in general, and i... More
Home
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: Honestly I'm not too sure what the exact reason I'm watching this is. I guess the cast is pretty interesting. Also the stor... More
666 the Devil's Child
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I honestly don't get all the hate on Nadya Suleman. Okay so she has made a few poor decisions, but at least she is trying t... More
Oxygen
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
That’s another really obscure feature. In fact, I wasn’t expecting to be so osbcure but, apparently, according to Box Office Mojo, he on... More
Her
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing so many good things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. At last, after being literally lost for so ma... More
Orphans
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
That’s another seriously obscure feature. Indeed, I was the 2nd listal user to rate this thing and not even 10 users have seen it apparent... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Le père Noël est une ordure
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I’m actually rather surprised that so few Listal members I have seen or rated this movie. I mean, sure, probably no one abroad must have s... More
The Pelican Brief
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I always had some mixed feelings about this flick. First of all, even though the John Grisham’s books adapations were really... More
The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I'm watching this to get it over with. I really enjoyed this show growing up and I still enjoy it. The problem here is the ... More
The Piano Teacher
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I have just discovered that I have actually seen all the movies directed by Michael Haneke. Right now, after winning back-to-back twice the ... More
Anarchy Parlor
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: Robert Lasardo was in a local film festival and signing autographs a poster was in the background for this. I told myself I... More
Area 51
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: Well I was intrigued by the concept of this film. It looks and sounds like it would be interesting. It also helps that it's... More
The Haunting
Reviewed by Shanell
The plot looks terrible, the first half of the movie is amazing, the CGI effects were bland and stupid, the ghost children effects look weir... More
The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
Reviewed by SX3
I'm sad it ended, but it was his decision. In my eyes it was the best and funniest US talk show around. Craig always had his quick witted co... More
Phone Booth
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. First of all, I’m well aware of the fa... More
Love Is All You Need
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Susanne Bier’s work and for Pierce Brosnan, I thoug... More
Roald Dahl's Esio Trot
Reviewed by dereko
A wonderful reworking of Roald Dahl's short story. What can I say with the wonderful cast of Judi Dench, Justin Hoffman and Richard Cordery?... More
Sports
Reviewed by KFlo
As a record it might not has been as successful as Fore! but Sport really set the tone. The news found there sound. And it proved to be good... More
Fore!
Reviewed by KFlo
How can anyone not love this album. It has such an amazing vibe, And with songs like "Simple as That","I Know What I Like" and "Hip to Be Sq... More
The Desired Effect
Reviewed by Time Bomb
Good old days when you make a great afternoon was enough free house, the radio on, pants, shirt and sunglasses and to slip away from room to... More
A.I. Artificial Intelligence
Reviewed by mazardeus
This is a very beautiful film. It blew me away. The film lacks depth, but I enjoyed it with just one viewing. More
Gossip Girl
Reviewed by SX3
This show stared very well, had descend character development, and had much intrigue. The main cast had of course the good fortune of being ... More
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
Reviewed by Michael M
*** This review contains spoilers *** The second installment of the Indiana Jones franchise is one of those films I thought was beloved f... More
Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
Reviewed by Michael M
Indiana Jones is my second favourite movie character of all time. My number one favourite is Han Solo. Yes, the same actor played my first a... More
Forrest Gump
Reviewed by SX3
Somehow I never understood why so much people love this movie. The tale isn't bad and there are some interesting quotes and a few great mome... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »