Reviews > Recent reviews

The Memory of Water
Reviewed by fernando
Bize es afectado, como sus actores. La estructura está bien, pues uno intuye la tragedia del hijo muerto en la piscina; pero la pareja estĂ... More
The Apostate
Reviewed by fernando
No está mal, salvo actores más o menos débiles, como el director. De todos modos, el protagonista luce una aniñada provocación hacia el... More
A Monster with a Thousand Heads
Reviewed by fernando
Thriller antisistema con una protagonista sobregirada pero coherente en su moralidad. El hijo adolescente le hace buen contrapunto con su in... More
From Afar
Reviewed by fernando
Venezuela es solo el perfecto telón de fondo de esta suerte de 'vírgen de los sicarios' donde la fatalidad del cariño de un viejo a un jo... More
Embrace of the Serpent
Reviewed by fernando
Bella y sincera, la pose queda para las interpretaciones y para algunas líneas muy 'self eco conscious' de los indígenas. El alemán puebl... More
Moleques de Rua
Reviewed by onlinefree
https://www.behance.net/gallery/42190957/NEW-Suicide-Squad-On-lineStr-eamHQRp https://www.behance.net/gallery/42190957/NEW-Suicide-Squad-On-... More
Moleques de Rua
Reviewed by onlinefree
https://www.behance.net/gallery/42187417/BoxOffice-MOVIE-wat-ch-Dont-Breathe-Onli-ne-HD https://www.behance.net/gallery/42188099/BoxOffice-M... More
Dead Calm
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and maybe I should re-watch it at some point. The most interesting thing abou... More
Changing Lanes
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and maybe I should re-watch it at some point. Still, I remember quite well wh... More
Jekyll & Hyde
Reviewed by Juls
I'm so sad about the fact it hasn't been renewed, in my opinion was a gret show with lots of possiblities especially because end of the seas... More
Jekyll & Hyde
Reviewed by Juls
Kalifornia
Reviewed by BAMF
I have been curious about this movie for some time, but I am just now finding a chance to watch it. It's free on Amazon Prime so I figured w... More
The Conjuring 2
Reviewed by BAMF
So I finally have the chance to check this sequel out. I have heard it's pretty good. Will it be as good as the first one is what I wonder. ... More
Hail, Caesar!
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though this movie didn't make much waves when it was released, any movie directed by the Coen brothers always remain a top priority for... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 1 comment
Robopocalypse: A Novel
Reviewed by sensitivemuse
You do recall World War Z right? For those have read it, they would be aware of the format and narrative of the book. It’s set through var... More
Open Grave
Reviewed by B205
I really enjoyed this movie, it was quite engaging and held your attention throughout. The acting was excellent and the cinematography very ... More
Ida
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
In fact, I was supposed to see this movie with my filmclub but, for some reasons, it was cancelled and we watched instead the rather disappo... More
Hamlet
Reviewed by ang38
horrible movie, Hamlet period is just a disgusting story! I only watched it because of Mel Gibson but he wasn't even worth this movie cause ... More
Southpaw
Reviewed by Dark Warrior
At first as a boxing fan i was expecting much from this film but unfortunatly the bad and ridiculous screenplay from this one stold the sho... More
Horton Hears a Who!
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Whereas 1966’s How the Grinch Stole Christmas is a model of pacing and narrative economy in adapting a piece of children’s literature, H... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
Reviewed by JxSxPx
This is twenty-five minutes of absolute perfection. A hugely successful artistic marriage between the adaptor and source material, How the G... More
Ice Age: Collision Course
Reviewed by BAMF
Just when you think this series is done they come out with another sequel pretty much out of nowhere. I don't have a problem with that of co... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
The Valley (Obscured by Clouds)
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I think I had the soundtrack for this movie for already 20 years, so I was definitely eager to check the damned thing after all this time. W... More
Silver Linings Playbook
Reviewed by JROCK1772
"It means you know what I'm going to do, I'm gonna take all of this negativity and use it as fuel and I'm gonna find a silver lining, that's... More
Hard Target 2
Reviewed by BAMF
I just got done finishing the first one. I watched the trailer for this and thought it looked like fun. It's a bit more in depth on the idea... More
The Phantom Tollbooth
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Here’s an underrated and barely known quantity in Chuck Jones’ career. His lone feature-length film, The Phantom Tollbooth is his second... More
Hard Target
Reviewed by BAMF
I remember seeing a scene or so from this before. It looked so silly, but what do you expect from 90s action movies. I mean it has Jean-Clau... More
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
Reviewed by annonymus myth
its been proven that the reds created the gas chambers which makes this movie inaccurate which means all titles for this movie should be str... More
The Chorus
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this flick but since it has a really solid reputation (it has an impressive 7.9 rating on IMDb an... More
Love
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
If you are familiar with Gaspar Noé’s work, then you will know that to watch any of his movies is always a challenge and this movie was m... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »