Reviews > Recent reviews

Hercules
Reviewed by hurt.raven114
nice entertainment. good to see Dwayne Johnson in some good action. Nice plot not a powerful one but has a good grip plus narration at the e... More
Jinn
Reviewed by BAMF
I saw the trailer for this and thought it was an interesting concept. It even has Ray Park who I always enjoy on-screen. The execution of th... More
The Fault in Our Stars
Reviewed by dannyjai
For a teen drama this is a really well thought out well written movie, usually these types of movies are too cliched and full of sappy momen... More
Client Seduction
Reviewed by soulistic
I love Canadian suspense films. This film had an amazing storyline - A high-profile defense attorney takes on a charity case to change her i... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
$100 & a T-Shirt: A Documentary About Zines in the...
Reviewed by soulistic
This was an amazing documentary. Have you ever wondered about the t-shirt you're wearing. Take a moment to enjoy this film... the politics a... More
Big Driver
Reviewed by BAMF
I love me some Stephen King so I decided to check it out. Now that I see it's a Lifetime movie I'm a bit skeptical on how good it will be. I... More
Chapter 27
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I wasn't sure what to expect from this flick but I was still eager to check it out. I mean, Lindsay Lohan's career has become pr... More
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Reviewed by Joshua "LF"
I'm not sure if there was ever much demand for a Wolverine origins story. After X-Men: The Last Stand disappointed so many people, I doubt ... More
Season of the Witch
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'Season of the Witch' is a hilariously bad copy of 'Lord of the Rings'. What was Nicolas Cage thinking of? The dialogue is laughable, the sw... More
V/H/S: Viral
Reviewed by BAMF
I have been waiting for this since I knew it was coming out. I loved the first 2 and I'm hoping this one will be just as enjoyable. I hear t... More
Fall of Giants: Book One of the Century Trilogy
Reviewed by Stefanogiuly
Read for the moment one time, translated into italian: it is a huge fresco of an age thorugh lifes of many characters that are truely living... More
A Short History of Nearly Everything
Reviewed by Stefanogiuly
Read six times (in italian language), the funniest way to know nearly everything..It is an excellent book for science lovers, and the Author... More
Twister
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Following his massive success with ‘Speed’, Jan de Bont came back with another even bigger blockbuster and even though it didn’t reach... More
The Town
Reviewed by hurt.raven114
i had to re- rate the movie after seeing again. Admitting that Ben Affleck is now one of the most prominent filmmakers in the industry and t... More
Dracula Untold
Reviewed by dannyjai
I am a huge Dracula fan to the point I have a tattoo on my back dedicated to the man Vlad III Dracula, saying that when I heard about this m... More
The Town That Dreaded Sundown
Reviewed by BAMF
I haven't seen the original one so I am basing this on it as a stand alone. I have actually been to Texarkana before so it's interesting to ... More
The Private Lives of Pippa Lee
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't sure what to expect from this flick but since there was a very nice cast, I was really eager to check it out. Eventually, after wat... More
Hereafter
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'Hereafter' features good performances and a good plot. I like Matt Damon and Cecile De France! It features three dramatic different plots, ... More
Confessions of a Shopaholic
Reviewed by SMilkshake
Honestly I was expecting more than just cliché's chliché's and..MORE cliché's !!! This was SUCH a predictable film, and, on top of that ... More
Begin Again
Reviewed by catcarlo
E’ dura essere la donna di una rockstar, specie se quest’ultima è in rampa di lancio e inizia ad assaporare il gusto del successo. Lo i... More
Il giovane favoloso
Reviewed by catcarlo
Per realizzare un’idea a lungo accarezzata, Martone decide di seguire un percorso non certo semplice ed evita di blandire il pubblico con ... More
21 Grams
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I used to have this movie on DVD for a while but I sold it at some point following one of my brilliant cleaning-up plans. It’s too bad bec... More
The Prince
Reviewed by hurt.raven114
half of what i expected !!! with cast like Willis, Cusack & Jason Patric i seemed interesting . But it all goes down . It just holds the no... More
Step Up All In
Reviewed by BAMF
I actually really enjoy this series. I didn't even know that this existed until the day it come out though. My favorite so far has been the ... More
Le joli mai
Reviewed by Artie S.
At some point in this movie, Yves Montand (probably Marker's words) says something to the effect of "Why bother asking about poetry to a poe... More
The Dance of Reality
Reviewed by fernando
Lo mejor de Jodorowsky. Cronológica, maravillada sin excederse en detalles pues todos fluyen de lo más bien en el absorvente paisaje de To... More
Weekend
Reviewed by fernando
The sequence shot in the highway is worth the picture. Besides it, I like the humour in the route, Darc and Yanne over each other, hitchhiki... More
Cinderfella
Reviewed by fernando
Jerry at his best as gag, visual, dancing,clowning psicocomedian. In the commentary, he recalls the film as if Tashlin didn't exist.But ther... More
The Incredible Burt Wonderstone
Reviewed by Stehako
Carell and Carrey in a movie about magicians? Sounds like gold, so consider this a big missed opportunity because there was no gold to be f... More
The Butler
Reviewed by Stehako
It amazes me how the least talented actor is the lead in a movie with such a large, otherwise impressive, cast. I wanted to watch this bec... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »