Reviews > Recent reviews

September 11
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
In fact, I saw this movie in the movie theater when it was released. To be honest, I wonder how I actually ended up watching the damned thin... More
Spotlight
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To conclude, this movie was not really on my radar for a long time but since it won the Best Picture Academy Award, I was quite eager to che... More
A Million Ways to Die in the West
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though this movie was a commercial and critical flop, since I really loved ‘Ted’,  I still wanted to check it out. Unfortunately, ... More
Homefront: The Revolution
Reviewed by Loyal-T
There’s always a sacrifice. Gaming journalism, or perhaps just journalism in general, is a strange beast. When titles are awarded unanimou... More
Rumbling Hearts
Reviewed by Johnny Love
1st Anime I ever saw, I was really impressed by the quality and feelings . A good Intro to Japanese style of storytelling More
The Brothers Grimsby
Reviewed by BAMF
I watched the trailer for this and seeing Sacha Baron Cohen lets you know that this is going to be a rather gross comedy. The guy doesn't se... More
Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace
Reviewed by yatteringjack
Proof as if any is needed that Star Wars is the most unbelievably overrated film franchise in the history of cinema. Even the fanboys couldn... More
Inception
Reviewed by yatteringjack
Possibly the most overrated film Iv'e ever seen. It's nice that it captured so many peoples imagination and all but in all honestly I though... More
Finding Nemo
Reviewed by yatteringjack
I think a person to truly fear and detest would be those who don't apprentice the beauty and wonder of Pixar films, don't you? I mean talk a... More
The Last Samurai
Reviewed by yatteringjack
Stark raving bonkers Scientologist menopausal housewife's favourite sex dwarf Tom Cruise as a Samurai? Bizarrely not a god awful as it sound... More
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
Reviewed by yatteringjack
Thank goodness they made Crystal Skull! Now that means Temple Of Doom is no longer the whipping boy of the Indiana Jones franchise. I always... More
Big
Reviewed by yatteringjack
How can you not like Big? It's awesome. I think Iv'e probably watched it too many times though, I mean it's one of those movies that's alway... More
The A-Team
Reviewed by yatteringjack
Is it just nostalgia that makes me remember the original A-Team with fondness? The last time I watched it was in a Amsterdam hotel room over... More
Scary Movie
Reviewed by yatteringjack
Or as I like to call it jackhammer trepanning the movie, in which your sense of humour and intelligence is severed from the chords connected... More
Patriot Games
Reviewed by yatteringjack
Can Channel 4 please stop repeating this movie? Seriously, it's been on about 10,000 times since 1992. Thank you. Patriot Games taps into th... More
Mrs. Doubtfire
Reviewed by yatteringjack
Dude drags it up to get his wife and kids back. Not Lynch weird, not Cronenberg weird but still pretty weird. More
Ghost World
Reviewed by yatteringjack
Thank god I stopped being a pretentious working class teenage hipster or I'd be hanging out at a down market cafe, drinking black coffee and... More
V for Vendetta
Reviewed by yatteringjack
I'm with Moore, the Watchowski Sisters defecated on his quintessentially 80's British Dystopian tale with their watered down, over stylised,... More
The Tuxedo
Reviewed by yatteringjack
It's gonna be a sad day the stoned student population wake up from their haze of delusion and realise even though Jackie Chan is undoubtedly... More
From Hell
Reviewed by yatteringjack
Another Hollywood evisceration of an excellent Alan Moore graphic novel. But ol' Johnny Depp he's brilliant, isn't he? and not overrated at ... More
L' Ennui
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Basically, it is another really obscure French feature and I seriously wonder how I actually ended up watching the damned thing. My best gue... More
Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising
Reviewed by BAMF
So I decided to go ahead and watch this today since it was playing at my theater. I liked the first one and appreciated who would be the new... More
Hetalia Axis Powers
Reviewed by curena11
This anime literally bored the sh*t out of me, history is fun when it's in books, and when it's animated, it's boring. Like studying and do... More
Glitter Force
Reviewed by curena11
Terrible, awful version of my lovely smile precure, complete crap, think 4kids bad, but a bit worse. Watched ep 1, and then I knew this dub... More
Sonic & Knuckles
Reviewed by curena11
Great game imo, it's old but who cares? The levels and game are very addictive as well as very challenging. Not bad but not good, either. More
Candy Crush Saga
Reviewed by curena11
I might be hated, but the game is very, very boring compared to other games I have played. The "yummy" and other crap noises are also annoy... More
Digimon: Digital Monsters
Reviewed by curena11
Great anime with awesome heroes. The anime teaches a lesson about friendship, hope, and peace. It's pretty good if you watch it. More
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Reviewed by curena11
Awesome anime that tricks you with the cover art. It's a sad anime filled with despair, hope, adventure and bad ass girls in tutu's. So... More
Sex and the Single Girl
Reviewed by JxSxPx
An entertaining blast of stale air. There’s one for the front of the DVD!   Look, sex farces are harder to successfully complete than ... More
The End of Violence
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and maybe I should re-watch it at some point. In fact, if I recall it correct... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »