Reviews > Recent reviews

Arrival
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *I've heard this is really good, but it's a slow burner. *So I have been sort of skeptical to check it out, but I decided to go ahead... More
White Bird in a Blizzard
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I have a somewhat strange relationship with Gregg Araki’s work. Indeed, ever since I saw ‘The Doom Generation’ about 20 years ago, I h... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Tips for finding top class PSD to responsive WordP...
Reviewed by aalia
The first step of PSD to word press alteration is slicing. This process involves dividing image design files in a particular manner that eac... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
What to consider before appointing a freelance PHP...
Reviewed by aalia
If you are about to hire a dedicated developer, don't pursuit him or pressurize about the work but demand a regular work report so that at t... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
How a Website Designing Company Cochin Kerala Can ...
Reviewed by aalia
 Any specialized company offers top class and overall solution and serves all web related needs of their clients. But before choosing a com... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Why Choose a Custom Web Design Houston Tx Company ...
Reviewed by aalia
These service providers build websites through WordPress and other platforms to be it easily negotiable and light weight. A heavy website is... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Best Web Designing Calicut Kerala Company Offer Ap...
Reviewed by aalia
These web designing companies are adorned with knowledgeable designers and skilled technical minds, so these companies render total speciali... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Web Designers Kerala India – Tips to Select the ...
Reviewed by aalia
The first step involves checking the portfolio of any web designer who is interested in assisting you. From the portfolio, you will get the ... More
Hostage to the Devil
Reviewed by soulistic
I can't lie. This documentary was very confusing... but I stuck to it and tried my best to understand the point of view. All n' all it was ... More
Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
Reviewed by william.wtsn
This movie is like an old blueprint for summer blockbusters, but it is still wonderfully entertaining. It feels like a comic book movie with... More
My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2
Reviewed by Arphahat
Wow, so amazingly painful, right from the start. Aggravating and annoying behavior masquerading as "comedy". Terrible. More
A book of the blockade
Reviewed by markskid
Hard, harsh truth of war, you need to accept. Terrible months of hunger and cold, disease, filth, and horror. All that was to befall the inh... More
Moonlight
Reviewed by fernando
Almost mute, inscrutable,main character that, in spite of what his mentor Juan tells him once; goes through life following the design of oth... More
Bleak Street
Reviewed by fernando
Rip y Paz Alicia en su garbanzal. Una summa teológica ligera de su mundo, en blanco y negro para simplificar. La idea de que las putas se c... More
The Second Mother
Reviewed by fernando
Natural, cálida, divertida, se dicen cosas fuertes de manera suave e inocente. La sumisión de Val y la impertinencia de su hija, el patern... More
Jeruzalem
Reviewed by Deep Análisis
Casi media peli en establecer el conflicto con unos personajes soporíferos (Tropos) que se dedican a salir a partuzas y que, a penas, se in... More
Silence
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I'm a huge of fan of Martin Scorsese, of course, I was really eager to check this flick but there were a couple of things that worried... More
Arrival
Reviewed by Gaku Mega
Arrival, es hermosa, puedo decir sin tener miedo, que es una de las mejores peliculas del 2016, y una gran ejemplo de como hacer una histori... More
Laurence Anyways
Reviewed by fernando
Too long but good angle to see the transsexual and transgender drama: what happens to the straight couple when the man turns to be the woman... More
Detective Story
Reviewed by fernando
A little aged: little clisés and stereotyped little characters among the way, the 'real time' narration is not too real. But a great sad en... More
Fist Fight
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *I didn't know anything about this until the trailer came out. *All I knew is that it looked pretty dang funny. *I also figured it wa... More
John Wick: Chapter Two
Reviewed by Deep Análisis
John Wick 2 le da una pequeña chispa al mundo de sicarios de la peli y utiliza varios elementos a su favor. Lo que hace mover la historia e... More
Dumb and Dumber To
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I actually saw 'Dumb & Dumber' in the movie theater when it was released 20 years ago but, to be honest, even if I should maybe check it... More
Fences
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *This is adapted off a play that Denzel Washington (with Viola Davis) was actually in so that's pretty awesome. *The original play i... More
Alien: Resurrection
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I never really understood the general grudge against this movie. I mean, sure, I have to admit it, it was definitely not a mas... More
Logan
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *I got to see this for an early screening at my job. *Of course I have been wanting to see this ever since it was announced. *The tra... More
Moonlight
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *From the trailer it looked like this would be sort of controversial with it's content. *I wasn't aware that it would end up being no... More
The Lobster
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Don’t take this as a sign that I disliked The Lobster, but what the fuck was this movie?   Not only is there a ludicrous high concept, ... More
Loving
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Sure, there are moments in Loving where the prestige format threatens to put the more quiet, lo-fi charms in a strangle hold, but they’re ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Green Beauty Recipes: Easy Homemade Recipes to Mak...
Reviewed by Coal Glow