Reviews > Recent reviews

Need for Speed Carbon (PS3)
Reviewed by Someone
EA's Need for Speed series still has the pedal to the floor with its latest release, Need for Speed Carbon, launching alongside the PlaySt... More
Noah
Reviewed by Hereticked
So, yeah... Noah. No winning streaks last forever, not even Darren Aronofsky's. It was pretty much exactly what I feared it would be but ... More
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Recently, it has been announced that David Lynch will write and direct a new season of ‘Twin Peaks’, 25 years after the serie began. Eve... More
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Reviewed by BAMF
I have been waiting forever to see this. I loved the first one and I'm pretty sure this will be amazing as well. The cast already gives me h... More
Jeanne D'arc
Reviewed by Esskiv
2/10. You may have noticed the words "Enemy phase" in some screenshots of this game. That is because there is no queue to be found, just you... More
The Judge
Reviewed by BAMF
So this looks amazing which is unusual given that the director hasn't made a many movies I enjoyed yet. Brownie points though for having suc... More
The Cold Light of Day
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Obviously, I wasn't expecting much from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Bruce Willis, I thought I might as well check it out. ... More
Marry Me
Reviewed by TrekMedic
From the two episodes I've already watched, it's really lightweight fluff and not really impressing me. Casey Wilson so far has been a big d... More
Twins
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, it has been a while since I have seen this flick but when I was a kid, I thought it was pretty cool. Sure, it was nothing really a... More
Two Weeks Notice
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Before Sandra Bullock became an acclaimed dramatic actress with ‘The Blind Side’ (which I found rather overrated), she used to make this... More
Steak tartare
Reviewed by Aleksandar
Since I am the fan of spicy food and this is the food with most spices on earth I loved this one and would recommend it to anyone that likes... More
V for Vendetta
Reviewed by Aleksandar
One of the best movies in human history that full gets u into it and I personally have watched it like 10-15 times (whenever I get fucked up... More
Noah
Reviewed by Aleksandar
I still wonder why have I spend my 2 hours of life with this bullcrap movie...Its frustrating and not keeping my attention at all and I had ... More
Holy Motors
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I had heard some rather interesting things about this flick, I was quite eager to check it out. Eventually, as I expected, it was a p... More
The Iron Lady
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'The Iron Lady' is known to be one of Meryl Streep's best performances! Definitely! The film has also received mixed reviews, disagree! This... More
Behind the Candelabra
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Steven Soderbergh’s work offers the biggest charge when he sits back and watches as professional commitments and messy private lives loudl... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Chimes at Midnight (Falstaff)
Reviewed by Artie S.
Note to Self: Need to rewatch this after I've read more Shakespeare books and not in a late night session. Lots to absorb here, not your "ty... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Malatesta - Indagini di uno sbirro anarchico: Nero...
Reviewed by catcarlo
Uscito per la prima volta nel 2007, questo romanzo breve segna l’esordio di Pietro Malatesta, poliziotto atipico nato dalla fantasia dell... More
Racing Stripes
Reviewed by Stehako
Whether you're black or white or black and white it's for the kids... but only for the kids. It's now a classic example of lazy filmmakers ... More
Scooby-Doo
Reviewed by dannyjai
Scooby Doo the movie could not regenerate anything from the cartoon series, for me it was a massive fail in every department. The only thing... More
Flight of the Navigator
Reviewed by dannyjai
As really young kid watching this movie, I thought it was great. For a 1986 film the special effects are really good, as is the story and ac... More
U.S. Marshals
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Following the success of ‘The Fugitive’, they came up with this sequel and since Tommy Lee Jones’s character was so popular, they deci... More
Natural Born Killers
Reviewed by dannyjai
I love Natural Born Killer, it is a brilliant piece of satire mixed with stunning visuals. This is one trip of a movie, with excess violence... More
Death Proof
Reviewed by dannyjai
I am a big Quentin Tarantino fan, this is a good movie and one I really enjoyed. However there are parts of the movie that were really good,... More
Charlie's Angels
Reviewed by dannyjai
Charlie's Angels is a movie you can't take seriously, and you just got to sit back and enjoy the ride. It has lots of action, humor, not the... More
Domino
Reviewed by dannyjai
Domino is an interesting story, but Tony Scott fails to convey it on the big screen. The visuals are good, but the story is the major let do... More
Jerry Maguire
Reviewed by dannyjai
I don't get what the hype was about this movie, that said it is not a bad movie. The hype this movie received was not worth it, the writing... More
Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle
Reviewed by dannyjai
The first movie was a fun ride, and this one was as well. Yeah the story was all over the place, and quite frankly at times stupid but somet... More
Bomberman
Reviewed by Esskiv
No online but the game does have upgraded graphics, a classic mode, and a new mode to play. These upgrades make it a remake, not a port of t... More
Ted
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing good things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out and, eventually, I wasn't disappointed. Indeed, in my... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »