Reviews > Recent reviews

The Boxtrolls
Reviewed by BAMF
I'm not really a big clay-mation fan for the most part, but the cast for this caught my eye. So I decided to go ahead and check it out. For ... More
Frankenstein: or The Modern Prometheus
Reviewed by Villiana
I think it's certainly a masterpiece of literature. Until now, I was in love with the film adaptation of Kenneth Branagh, now I think it ... More
Shatter Me
Reviewed by Villiana
I don't know what happened. I'm now very involved in dysyopia theme, so I reached for this book. The entire 'Shatter Me' series had the best... More
Unravel Me (Shatter Me)
Reviewed by Villiana
The second part of the trilogy was much better than the first. Finally, something happened, finally came vision of the future world (althoug... More
Ignite Me (Shatter Me)
Reviewed by Villiana
I think it was the best part of the whole trilogy. I was intrigued by Warner, I started to like him more and more, just like Juliet, I th... More
Unite Me (Shatter Me)
Reviewed by Villiana
This addition to the "Shatter Me" trilogy including Juliet's journal, and two novels: "Destroy Me", which shows the events through the Warn... More
Kochanek doskonały cz.2
Reviewed by Villiana
In free translation: Perfect Lover part 2 The seventh part of the story from life the nameless main character. It was a nice book and ... More
Neverwhere
Reviewed by Villiana
I was very curious of this book and when I found this item in the library, without hesitation I took at home. The whole, however, didn't... More
The Darkest Minds
Reviewed by Villiana
“The Darkest Minds tend to hide behind the most unlikely faces.” I don't really know where to start... I finished reading yesterday a... More
The Darkest Minds: Never Fade
Reviewed by Villiana
I don't have here too much to say... Book absorbed, it's true, but between paragraphs was slightly boring and I feel disappointment. I th... More
Tomorrow, When the War Began
Reviewed by Villiana
I ran into this book completely by chance while searching for some interesting dystopian items for young people. I said "why not?" and added... More
Flood
Reviewed by PrivateStash
A great record to start off 1990, They Might Be Giants pull a third debut album from their collective geek universe and puts a spell on us w... More
Downtown
Reviewed by PrivateStash
An obscure cop buddy movie with a good soundtrack (mixture of urban & Beach Boys music), nice performances by the two leads (Edwards & Whita... More
Prom Night
Reviewed by MysteriousWolf
a good slasher that imitates Halloween a lot both good and bad. i will say for the first time in a while i had no idea who was killing every... More
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1
Reviewed by Joshua "LF"
Let me deflate any false hope by starting this review with the following sentence: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay does not need to be two movi... More
Flight
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
After experimenting for about a decade with motion-capture with some rather mixed results (I wonder how he felt after James Cameron reached ... More
Serena
Reviewed by BAMF
The premise of this is decent, but what makes this exciting is the actors. I love me some Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper. The chemistr... More
Rock-A-Doodle
Reviewed by Emily J.
I am aware that Rock-A-Doodle is a stupid movie to several people who have saw this, but I'm still curious. Completed in 1990, but not re... More
Disaster Movie
Reviewed by Shanell
Nicole Parker does her most overrated performance of all time! It's overrated and mediocre. What a bad movie it was! It was disgrace to some... More
Black Sheep
Reviewed by Shanell
Crappy tagline, horrible plot, crappy summary, ugly cast, worst trailer ever and one of the worst movies ever! The worst of the worst but ve... More
Legally Blondes
Reviewed by Shanell
The original movie was way better than this shit. I don't even like it but it's overrated on my own......... :| More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Mostly Ghostly: Who Let the Ghosts Out?
Reviewed by Shanell
I love Halloween! Madison Pettis was so dang cute. Here is a reason why I like this film. It's awesome, the plot is very good and I never re... More
Battlefield Earth
Reviewed by Shanell
BORING!!!!!!!! I don't like the plot and the cast! Fuck this shit! I'm getting out of this theater. It looks like trash, the plot is trash a... More
Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot
Reviewed by Shanell
STOP! Or I will shot your mom! LOL! The movie title is so dang funny but it's weird. Whatever it is, I don't care for the movie. More
The Cat in the Hat
Reviewed by Shanell
A live-action cat? A bad kids' movie? REALLY? You kidding right? Nobody likes it. EVER. Two words: Fuck. that. I don't like the plot. Is thi... More
Batman & Robin
Reviewed by Shanell
Shittest movie I ever saw! I'm glad it had a low rating! Batman films are WAAAAAAAY fucking better than this trash. More
The Last Airbender
Reviewed by Shanell
Oh my god! It LOOKS like I am going to fucking throw up because of this stupid film! It was a disgrace to my favorite show! More
My Babysitter's a Vampire
Reviewed by Shanell
Pure awesomeness! I really love the TV series. Scary but pretty good since Buffy the Vampire Slayer. More
A Woman Like Satan
Reviewed by fernando
A pretext to undress BB. in exotic Seville. I cant' stans BB dnacing flamenco, as poor Duvivier can'r stand the comparison with what Von Ste... More
The Rose Tattoo
Reviewed by fernando
Rare film,the semi rural Louisiana suburb atmosphere, the surroundings of Anna´s house, collides with the theatrical text. I like the resul... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »