Reviews > Recent reviews

The Company You Keep
Reviewed by The O.P.
First off, let me say I was really surprised to learn that this movie is "R" rated in the United States. In my country, Italy, it is "for al... More
Whiplash
Reviewed by fernando
I love it. The craziness of creation in a more consequent, straightforward, honest, sincere, way than in Birdman. A classic duel in classic ... More
Birdman
Reviewed by fernando
AGI on the craziness of scenic creation. 'All abot Adan straight (Keaton) and gay (Norton), plus a nice FX fantastic touch (the 'Birdman' st... More
The Theory of Everything
Reviewed by fernando
Glory to the geeks, in its most struggling character. Director Marsh and screenwriters try to blend a simplification of a theory in a biogra... More
Requiem (Delirium)
Reviewed by Villiana
“There are some losses we never get over.” I don’t know if I like this whole story. There were moments when I was terribly bothered... More
Hail Caesar
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It is quite an obscure flick (only 6 listal users have rated it, including a couple of fake ratings) and, to be honest, I wasn't expecting m... More
Salmon Fishing in the Yemen
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I thought the title of this movie sounded rather lame but since I have a weak spot for Lasse Hallstrom's work, I was still eag... More
Mutiny on the Bounty
Reviewed by Michael M
If was to sum up Mutiny on the Bounty, it would be “immensely satisfying”. The actual build up to the mutiny itself is just so immense. ... More
Alien Outpost
Reviewed by BAMF
I saw the trailer for this and was intrigued to see if it could actually be any good. There was tons of action throughout. It doesn't have a... More
Cult of Android
Reviewed by Suarez Torres
By far this is the best news site with and about all Android stuff. You need to know what is new in Android world? Than visit Cult of Androi... More
Ultra HD Wallpapers
Reviewed by Suarez Torres
Super wallpaper source in HD standards for desktop and mobile / tablet. Lots of images are available under CC or CC0 licenses. More
Nativity!
Reviewed by filmbuilder
More than two years ago, 'Nativity 2' was released. I ended up seeing it and finding it a bad movie with pretty squeamish inappropriate humo... More
Mike Epps: Under Rated... Never Faded & X-Rated
Reviewed by DuckNation
Easily the best Mike Epps stand up ever this had me laughing from start to finish the jokes never get old ive seen it about 6 times already ... More
David Spade: My Fake Problems
Reviewed by DuckNation
Not sure why this has such a low rating on IMDb it was a good stand up by David Spade showing that he still can be funny. It had me laughing... More
Dane Cook: Troublemaker
Reviewed by DuckNation
Not really a fan of Dane Cook's movies and his stand up specials are never really that funny but i was surprised that i actually enjoyed thi... More
Invictus
Reviewed by OsamaEx
So, there's this concept that i'd like to call "being overally Hollywood", which is basically, a person people like to put on a pedestal, so... More
Top Five
Reviewed by BAMF
I enjoy Chris Rock and I thought this looked like fun in the trailers so I knew I would check it out. There are tons of cameos here that are... More
Wild Card
Reviewed by BAMF
I really enjoy me some Jason Statham movies so I decided to check this one out. I also somewhat enjoy Simon West films. It seems like a blen... More
Jackpot
Reviewed by browser
Jackpot certainly starts off with a bang, as the movie's protagonist is discovered surrounded by dead bodies in a sleazy strip club. He is ... More
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since this movie had received some pretty good reviews, I was quite eager to check it out. On top of that, it was dealing on a very interest... More
Bound
Reviewed by BAMF
Yeah I'm going to watch this. The only reason is for Charisma Carpenter who by the way still looks quite remarkable for her mid 40s. Other t... More
Sea of Love
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. Back then, Al Pacino was going through a... More
Man Seeking Woman
Reviewed by TrekMedic
Gutter-level "comedy" that was painful to watch. When you bring in an elderly Adolf Hitler and try to milk some laughs as he interacts with... More
Time Lapse
Reviewed by Polly Pop
Disturbing, spooky but amazingly interesting, all at the same time. A movie that will make you think a lot for a good few days. The cast doe... More
Cold in July
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"All right, boys, it's Howdy Doody time." Cold in July is a far superior motion picture than its humble pedigree suggests. An independent... More
From Dusk Till Dawn
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Of course, I already saw this movie back in the 90's but it was a while back so I was quite eager to check it out again. In fact, it was the... More
Sensualidad
Reviewed by fernando
Qué buena primera parte: gran foto, gran composición (se nota que Alex Phillips ha ayudado a Gout), gran Fdo. Soler aguantándose la lujur... More
The Secret of NIMH
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since it has been a while since I last saw this flick, I was quite eager to check it out again. Indeed, I remember it very well, I saw it wh... More
Jackie
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Carice van Houten, I still wanted to check it out. Un... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Incarceron (Incarceron, Book 1)
Reviewed by Villiana
“Because I have dreams and in those dreams I see the stars” I wasn’t sure if I want to read this book, but after reading the descri... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »