Reviews > Recent reviews

La vie est un long fleuve tranquille
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember it very well when this movie was released in France, it was pretty huge. Sure, since then, we had ‘Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie... More
Videodrome
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. Anyway, it is definitely a typ... More
Born Wicked: The Cahill Witch Chronicles, Book One
Reviewed by sensitivemuse
Oh wow I loved this book. The three sisters were such memorable characters and each had their own distinct personality. Of the three I’d h... More
Transformers: Age of Extinction
Reviewed by DuckNation
Don't think this will be much of a review rather a rant of just how HORRIBLE this movie really is. Well first things first like most other p... More
Seven Psychopaths
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Like most of us, following the impressive 'In Bruges', I had high hopes for Martin McDonagh's follow-up but, somehow, it didn't make much wa... More
Jimi: All Is by My Side
Reviewed by catcarlo
Il film biografico a carattere musicale è uno dei generi più difficili da praticare, in special modo quando la materia è ancora viva e i ... More
Hunger
Reviewed by OsamaEx
Hunger was the debut full-length movie for Steve McQueen, and it is one of those movies where you have to watch it because it's a debut for ... More
The Visitors
Engine Sentai Go-onger
Reviewed by Jenn
Go-onger was my entry point into the world of Super Sentai. I had gotten back into Power Rangers midway through Mystic Force, then continued... More
Mother's Day
Reviewed by MysteriousWolf
this film makes me have 2 mind in assessing it good: its nice to see adults as the main character instead of kids making this seem mor... More
Leatherface: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre III
Reviewed by MysteriousWolf
better than the second one but not as good as the first. very Hollywood and feels like somethings missing More
Coming Soon
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I had some rather low expectations about this flick but since there was a rather intriguing cast, I thought I might as well give i... More
Conan O'Brien Can't Stop
Reviewed by Stehako
Anything O'Brien does is funny and entertaining. It's an enjoyable trip on the road and behind the scenes look at a rare type of tour. It ... More
The Boxtrolls
Reviewed by Joshua "LF"
The Boxtrolls upholds a fine tradition of stop-motion animated films. Beginning with Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas (criticall... More
Chef
Reviewed by Daddypantz
Finally took a minute to see Chef over the weekend and it lived up to the buzz. I loved the characters and the interaction between Carl and... More
Violent Cop
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Back in the 90’s, I was a a huge fan of Takeshi Kitano. At some point, I thought he was so awesome, he might have been even better than Ak... More
Wild at Heart
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
There was a time when Nicolas Cage was actually quite a brilliant actor, at the beginning of the 90’s, he even got to work with David Lync... More
The Last Man on Earth
Reviewed by Artie S.
Vincent Price burning bodies with a gas mask and killing vampires that act like zombies. And I thought that throwing people in a pool of aci... More
A Thousand Words
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
That's it. I have seen all the movies starring Eddy Murphy. It is in fact rather surprising since I have never been a huge fan but, somehow,... More
How to Steal a Million
Reviewed by fernando
Gets better with the 'coup d'art' in the Museum. Otoole and Hepburn are big glamour and comedy stasr when such a thing was fading. Nice gag ... More
Boyhood
Reviewed by fernando
(Seen in UVK)Don't seize the moment, the moment seizes you, is the message, or, at least, the final statement if there's any. Don't be so gl... More
Behind the Candelabra
Reviewed by OsamaEx
It is one of those movies, when you expect it to be bad or mediocre but you end up having a great time. It's tells the story of Liberace,... More
The Punisher
Reviewed by BAMF
I liked the recent Punisher movies. I liked War Zone for it's extreme violence and I liked the Thomas Jane version for the character himself... More
The Astronaut's Wife
Reviewed by dannyjai
This is a very slow paced movie, but for me the story pulled me through and was the main reason why I really enjoyed it. The story is good, ... More
Men of Honor
Reviewed by dannyjai
Men Of Honor is an interesting look at the first African American Navy Diver Chief Carl Brashear, and the racism he had to face. Cuba does a... More
North Country
Reviewed by dannyjai
North Country is based on true events, about a sexual harassment case back in the 70's. North Country is a well written drama, that takes a ... More
Marnie
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I had actually already seen this movie but it was quote a long time ago, so I was really eager to check it out again. Eventually, I think it... More
The Maze Runner
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It is obviously the end of the blockbuster season and this movie was the only new movie which seemed mildly interesting and, on top of that,... More
Pain & Gain
Reviewed by OsamaEx
For the record, i just want to point out that making a comedy movie about a real murder is very inappropriate and Michael Bay is an ass**le ... More
White Bird in a Blizzard
Reviewed by BAMF
I saw the trailer for this and it looked pretty interesting. It's good to see Thomas Jane returning to acting again. The acting is great and... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »