Reviews > Recent reviews

22 July
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I have always been a fan of Paul Greengrass’s work, I was really eager to check it out.  Well, the tricky thing with this movie was... More
I due nemici (1961)
Reviewed by fernando
Nice with elegant touches, repressing comic tics by Niven and Sordi, in benefit of undestated signals between them More
Apostasy
Reviewed by Tricks88
A faithful Jehovah’s Witness is ultimately forced to reject her own sister because of a religious transgression. This is a 100% accurate d... More
A Place for Lovers
Reviewed by fernando
De Sica's Antonioni (or Lelouch) side. Dunaway matches convincingly with Marcello (well, they became real lovers here) in Cortina More
My Name Is Rocco Papaleo
Reviewed by fernando
America pazza, mad America, Mastroianni is an stupid italian ex pugilist, wondering through marginal characters in Chicago. Hutton stamps ma... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
La stanza del vescovo (1977)
Reviewed by fernando
Great Risi, Deweare is victim of both Tognazzi and Muti. Toganazzi in one of his bests, crying in silence of joy and pity, when sees naked w... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Un giorno in pretura (1953)
Reviewed by fernando
A day at a roman court, with some superficial sketches where women's guilt (and Chiari's priest) is relative even for implacable judge Pepp... More
Romanzo popolare
Reviewed by fernando
How great is Tognazzi, uomo ridicolo as in Bertolucci's opus, against sublime and in the same time, so tender and impossible Ornella. Police... More
I tartassati
Reviewed by fernando
Not too funny neither good gags, but Toto and Fabrizi have excellent counterpoint performances. De Funes is secondary in every sense. More
De Boskampi's
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I have never been a huge fan of such Dutch family features but, somehow, I still ended up watching this one. Well, I have to a... More
The November Man ...
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this flick but since it was available on Netflix, I thought I might as well check it out. Well, eve... More
Avengers: Infinity War
Reviewed by CheoFuenmayor
Honestamente no entiendo como a tantas personas está película les pareció una maravilla del cine moderno. El guión es impresionantemente... More
Avengers: Infinity War
Mudbound
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though most of the Netflix original films have been terribly disappointing so far, since I kept hearing some positive things about this... More
In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
Reviewed by walterwhite
uno de los mejores albumes de musica de la historia se nota el esfuerzo de todos los miembros en cada cancion y las liricas son muy buenas ... More
I, Daniel Blake (...
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some really good things about this flick (it even won the prestigious Golden Palm at the Cannes Film Festival), I was r... More
Cañitas. Presencia
Reviewed by Walter-Blake
Sé que no es nada profesional hacer ésto, pero sólo me limito a decir que es una basura, la peor película mexicana hecha jamás, y la pe... More
Print the Legend ...
Reviewed by Stehako
Ok, not really cutthroat, but the competition is alive!An in-depth look at the 3D printing industry, the people behind the brands and the un... More
Mega Man ZX
Reviewed by StealthRUSH
The sun was rising, the clouds were forming, it was a beautiful day to purchase a Nintendo DS game. I was looking forward into buying Capcom... More
Radilgy / Radirgy / Rajirugi [Japan Import]
Reviewed by StealthRUSH
With previous rumors of 'Return of Dreamcast', excitement was brought back to the Sega console; two new shmups were released Radilgy (Radirg... More
Burning Rangers
Reviewed by StealthRUSH
Burning Rangers was released for the Sega Saturn in May of 1998. BR was developed by Sonic Team, the same team that developed NiGHTS, as wel... More
S.L.A.I. Steel Lancer Arena International
Reviewed by StealthRUSH
When I first started playing this game I had few, to no idea how the story mode played. I was expecting a mech game where a player customize... More
Heavy Metal Geomatrix
Reviewed by StealthRUSH
Taken elements from Capcom's previous arcade brawlers Power Stone, Power Stone 2, Spawn: in the Demon Hand merges them into a sexy-frantic-e... More
Industrial Spy: Operation Espionage
Reviewed by StealthRUSH
At first Industrial Spy: Operation Espionage may look like a typical mission-based platform, but in reality it is a comprehensive "spy" simu... More
Bangai-O Spirits
Reviewed by StealthRUSH
In anticipation of Treasure's Bangai-O Spirits, I re-visted Dreamcast's 1999 port of Treasure's classic Nintendo 64 Bakuretsu Muteki Bangaio... More
Poy Poy
Reviewed by StealthRUSH
Poy Poy is a colorful-3D multiplayer game from Konami. Players must smash the remanding 3 opponents in the arena using rocks, stones, logs, ... More
Don't Worry, He Won't Get Far on Foot
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though this movie didn't really get much love when it was released, since I always had a weak spot for Gus Van Sant's work, I was quite... More
Lost Girl
Reviewed by AussieFan
I think this is the best show I have seen in a long time. I have already finished bingeing season 1 and iI have to admit "I'm Hooked" This... More
Sonic Unleashed
Reviewed by CheoFuenmayor
Estoy consciente de que no es el mejor juego del mundo. La historia aunque innecesaria es un esfuerzo bastante apreciable para este género ... More
Purple Rain
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this flick but since it seems to have a decent reputation, I thought I might as well check it out. ... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »