Reviews > Recent reviews

Ridicule
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and, in fact, I think it woud be pretty neat to re-watch it again nowadays. I... More
Ressha Sentai ToQGer
Reviewed by jenndubya
The bar was set pretty high from the beginning with Yasuko Kobayashi being hired as the head writer, as she had just come off Go-busters the... More
The Moon's Our Home
Reviewed by Michael M
The Moons Our Home is one of my favourite super obscure films, with only 139 users ratings on IMDB as of writing this review, and a proclama... More
Pandorum
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I wasn't really sure what to expect from this flick but since I'm a sucker for Science-Fiction features, I thought I might as ... More
Chance Meeting
Reviewed by Rath
Admitting that intrigue film (detective, spy ...) has never interested me too and even less if the expresionless Hardy Kruger is the ubiquit... More
The Road Home
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and, if I recall correctly, I saw it in England in the movie theater when I w... More
Riff-Raff
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Nowadays, I kept watching the movies directed by Ken Loach but even though they are decent, it has been a while since he made something that... More
Hercules
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I wasn't expecting much from this flick but since Nick, my step-son, was really eager to watch it, I bought this on dvd. Well, at... More
Chasing Yesterday
Reviewed by Time Bomb
Recurrences. Quotes. At one point he went to fashion the term - that for about 25 minutes was also pretty cool - "postmodern." The gist of t... More
Romance
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Personally, maybe because I’m in fact just a little pervert, I have always been intrigued by sexuality in the movies. Indeed, it is not ve... More
The 7th Victim
Reviewed by Rath
Typical product of series B, as evidenced by their short film. Despite or because of it, the film can be seen well, has excellent photograph... More
Devil's Tower
Reviewed by jholbhai
Acting is horrible. The story makes no sense. The horror is not really entertaining. Overall, please do not watch if you have something bett... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
The Desert Spear (The Demon Cycle, Book 2)
Reviewed by Villiana
I must admit that I liked very much. "Desert Spear" hasn’t done on me such a great impression as "The Painted Man," but the world created ... More
Something Wild
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I have a weak spot for Jonathan Demme's work, I was quite eager to check this movie. Eventually, it turned out to be a really wild c... More
Fifty Shades of Grey
Reviewed by rohan
man i want this movie to be released in my country INDIA ...would like to watch dakota johnson on big screen ... regards :- www.loloholic.co... More
The Rules of Attraction
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It has been a while since I have seen this flick and I will definitely re-watch it whenever I get the opportunity. The saddest thing about t... More
The Running Man
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should probably re-watch it at some point. I have noticed that this mov... More
Margaret
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I really enjoyed Kenneth Lonergan's debut, 'You can count on me', I was really eager to check his following directing effort and I was... More
The Wall
Reviewed by Rath
A perfect example of how a film shot with the greatest economy of means (few scenarios, not professional actors, minimal dialogues ...) mana... More
La mansión de Araucaima
Reviewed by Rath
Curious Colombian production. A very interesting script that looks something burdened by a rather slow pace in his boot. As the action runs,... More
Opera
Reviewed by Rath
In "Opera", all gimmicky and even gruesome of Giallo topics are more than present. In absurd script saves a bit that Dario Argento has a way... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Web Redesign: Workflow That Works (Voices That Mat...
Reviewed by ProWeb365
great list! PROWEB365 is a full-service digital marketing company specializing in custom web design, web development, and online marketing. ... More
The Road
Reviewed by Villiana
“People were always getting ready for tomorrow. I didn't believe in that. Tomorrow wasn't getting ready for them. It didn't even know they... More
Promoted 2 days, 8 hours ago
Ikiru
Reviewed by GigaBeer
Masterpiece! Ikiru can hit you on an emotional level, but real power of this movie is that it will make you think about the way you live you... More
The Angriest Man in Brooklyn
Reviewed by soulistic
I saw this movie today. It was kind of haunting to see Robin Williams portray this character. Knowing that in real life he ended his own lif... More
The Blind Side
Reviewed by SMilkshake
I was quite disappointed with this film. The cast is incredible and the story was one i felt would make for a fantastic film...I was quite d... More
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Reviewed by SMilkshake
This film is probably my favorite superhero film I have seen. It just has everything i like best in a film: likeable characters, strong fema... More
Watch Dogs
Reviewed by browser
The latest competitor to GTA's throne is Ubisoft's Watch Dogs which puts the player into the shoes of hacker and vigilante Aiden Pearce who ... More
Psycho
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'Psycho' is marvellous, attractive looking horror. With this, Alfred Hitchcock brings you a film that will keep you glued to the screen by i... More
Maleficent
Reviewed by soulistic
Well..well. I finally got to see this movie. Now I can see what all the hype was all about. I thought the cinematography was wonderful! The... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »