Reviews > Recent reviews

Suicide Squad
Reviewed by Deep Análisis
Narrativamente es un caos. No sabe si presentar personajes o introducir el conflicto. La acción es re insípida con música muy genérica y... More
Noroi: The Curse
Reviewed by Deep Análisis
Si hay algo que Noroi tiene como arma de doble filo es un pacing lentísimo. En su favor ayuda a construir este misterio acerca de una mujer... More
Doctor Strange
Reviewed by BelugaSamurai
Also known as LSD the movie, and also a great reminder of why, i personally, as time goes, have come to dislike the concept of a "Cinematic ... More
Doctor Strange
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *I feel ashamed that I haven't gotten to see this until now. *How can I let myself miss a Marvel film while it's in theaters. *The tr... More
Cave
Reviewed by haltiy
Quite well done movie, had some horror movie features but nothing too obvious. I liked the music and atmosphere. More
BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad
Reviewed by Enrique Omar
La cosa saldría mejor para una película; ya que lo mas relevante se podría resumir en una, tiene los clichés del género grupos musicale... More
Napoleon Dynamite
Reviewed by Enrique Omar
Mientras que por un lado se la rifan con ideas y chistes funcionales (las de hit and miss); por otro lado es una copia desmenusada (y poco d... More
Arrival
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *I've heard this is really good, but it's a slow burner. *So I have been sort of skeptical to check it out, but I decided to go ahead... More
White Bird in a Blizzard
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I have a somewhat strange relationship with Gregg Araki’s work. Indeed, ever since I saw ‘The Doom Generation’ about 20 years ago, I h... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Tips for finding top class PSD to responsive WordP...
Reviewed by aalia
The first step of PSD to word press alteration is slicing. This process involves dividing image design files in a particular manner that eac... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
What to consider before appointing a freelance PHP...
Reviewed by aalia
If you are about to hire a dedicated developer, don't pursuit him or pressurize about the work but demand a regular work report so that at t... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
How a Website Designing Company Cochin Kerala Can ...
Reviewed by aalia
 Any specialized company offers top class and overall solution and serves all web related needs of their clients. But before choosing a com... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Why Choose a Custom Web Design Houston Tx Company ...
Reviewed by aalia
These service providers build websites through WordPress and other platforms to be it easily negotiable and light weight. A heavy website is... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Best Web Designing Calicut Kerala Company Offer Ap...
Reviewed by aalia
These web designing companies are adorned with knowledgeable designers and skilled technical minds, so these companies render total speciali... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Web Designers Kerala India – Tips to Select the ...
Reviewed by aalia
The first step involves checking the portfolio of any web designer who is interested in assisting you. From the portfolio, you will get the ... More
Hostage to the Devil
Reviewed by soulistic
I can't lie. This documentary was very confusing... but I stuck to it and tried my best to understand the point of view. All n' all it was ... More
Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
Reviewed by william.wtsn
This movie is like an old blueprint for summer blockbusters, but it is still wonderfully entertaining. It feels like a comic book movie with... More
My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2
Reviewed by Arphahat
Wow, so amazingly painful, right from the start. Aggravating and annoying behavior masquerading as "comedy". Terrible. More
A book of the blockade
Reviewed by markskid
Hard, harsh truth of war, you need to accept. Terrible months of hunger and cold, disease, filth, and horror. All that was to befall the inh... More
Moonlight
Reviewed by fernando
Almost mute, inscrutable,main character that, in spite of what his mentor Juan tells him once; goes through life following the design of oth... More
Bleak Street
Reviewed by fernando
Rip y Paz Alicia en su garbanzal. Una summa teológica ligera de su mundo, en blanco y negro para simplificar. La idea de que las putas se c... More
The Second Mother
Reviewed by fernando
Natural, cálida, divertida, se dicen cosas fuertes de manera suave e inocente. La sumisión de Val y la impertinencia de su hija, el patern... More
Jeruzalem
Reviewed by Deep Análisis
Casi media peli en establecer el conflicto con unos personajes soporíferos (Tropos) que se dedican a salir a partuzas y que, a penas, se in... More
Silence
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I'm a huge of fan of Martin Scorsese, of course, I was really eager to check this flick but there were a couple of things that worried... More
Arrival
Reviewed by Gaku Mega
Arrival, es hermosa, puedo decir sin tener miedo, que es una de las mejores peliculas del 2016, y una gran ejemplo de como hacer una histori... More
Laurence Anyways
Reviewed by fernando
Too long but good angle to see the transsexual and transgender drama: what happens to the straight couple when the man turns to be the woman... More
Detective Story
Reviewed by fernando
A little aged: little clisés and stereotyped little characters among the way, the 'real time' narration is not too real. But a great sad en... More
Fist Fight
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *I didn't know anything about this until the trailer came out. *All I knew is that it looked pretty dang funny. *I also figured it wa... More
John Wick: Chapter Two
Reviewed by Deep Análisis
John Wick 2 le da una pequeña chispa al mundo de sicarios de la peli y utiliza varios elementos a su favor. Lo que hace mover la historia e... More
Dumb and Dumber To
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I actually saw 'Dumb & Dumber' in the movie theater when it was released 20 years ago but, to be honest, even if I should maybe check it... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »