Reviews > Recent reviews

Trainwreck
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I was pretty skeptical about this at first. I don't really follow Amy Schumer as she really doesn't seem all that funny and... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!
Reviewed by Niita
the version I was playing had some save game issues and my files were corrupted; otherwise it's a decent and pretty simplistic simulation. T... More
Short Circuit
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To honest, it has been ages since I have this flick and when I was a kid, I thought it was pretty awesome. Sure, nowadays, we have ‘Wall-E... More
Inside Out
Reviewed by SJMJ91
Pixar Animation Studios appeared to have gone off the radar for a while having not released a film since Monsters University in summer 2013.... More
My Neighbour Totoro
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and I should probably re-watch it at some point. If I recall correctly, I eve... More
Unfriended
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I have been really wanting to see this, but I didn't have the chance until now. The concept albeit similar to recent movies... More
My Best Friend's Wedding
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and maybe I should re-watch it at some point. Personally, I always had a weak... More
My Left Foot: The Story Of Christy Brown
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. Back then, I was much youn... More
Moulin Rouge!
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick (in fact, I think I even saw it when it was released back then) and maybe I s... More
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some great things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out and I had some great expectations about the damn... More
Hot Pursuit
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: Honestly I am only watching this for Sofia Vergara and Reese Witherspoon. I don't expect much from it to be honest though. ... More
A Matter of Taste: Serving Up Paul Liebrandt
Reviewed by Stehako
This certainly was a gastronomical thriller. The documentary actually begins ten years before the release of the film, catching up with the... More
Wet Hot American Summer
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I just finished watched the Netflix prequel series. I figured I would see how they whole thing came to be. The series was p... More
Manglehorn
Reviewed by fernando
Without Pacino it would be a Little boring character film of a grumpy violent I hate everybody but my cat, old man. At least, it has natural... More
Woman in Gold
Reviewed by fernando
Well narrated, Mirren is excellent; but there are some clisés as the grumpy old strong lady imposing on a ypung man. In the other hand, eve... More
Zou Zou
Reviewed by fernando
Baker is full energy, form her choreographic finger tip to her bones. Allegret is as enegetic as her; but has not enough resoruces for his a... More
Burying the Ex
Reviewed by fernando
Little Dante, romantic terror comedy. The gore is forgettable, the gags are too poor. We've seen everything with zombies before this. More
The Malta Story
Reviewed by fernando
Filming in location and using a lot of documentary stuff has its problems for the action, but gives carácter to the film. Guiness and Pavlo... More
Damn the Defiant!
Reviewed by fernando
Nice carácter and acting duel by Guinness and Bogarde, Bogarde using Guinness´s son as a weapon. Regular action and pattriotism in extremi... More
The Opportunists
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it is a really obscure feature so I wasn't really expecting much from it but I had the DVD already for ages (almost 4 years...... More
Life of Brian
Reviewed by filmbuilder
The comedy team Monty Python (consisting of Graham Chapman, John Cleese, Terry Gilliam, Eric Idle, Terry Jones and Michael Palin) made comed... More
Marshland
Reviewed by Christian
The story is solid, the atmosphere is very good. But the best thing about the whole movie are the aerial shots. Wow! look at that: http://ww... More
A Girl, Three Guys, and a Gun
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from this flick but since I had it for a while on DVD, I thought I might as well check it out after al... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Sarah Brightman Symphony: Live in Vienna (CD & DVD...
Reviewed by Akirah
This was a visually stunning location, the Gothic cathedral in Venice suits Sarah Brightman and her voice brilliantly. I was in awe of the m... More
Maximum Overdrive
Reviewed by Leo
Stephen King is better known for writing classic horror/thriller novels that have been adapted into the big screen. So went it came down for... More
Mrs. Doubtfire
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Almost a year ago, Robin Williams passed away with some really dramatic circumstances so it is with some mixed feelings that I look back at ... More
Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Yesterday, my wife had a great surprise. Indeed, since our youngest daughter had a sleep-over, she suggested that we should go on a date. E... More
Project CARS
Reviewed by DCRUSEEDS
This game wins award and high ranking for being so over hyped. Some parts of this game was really good, but the handling of the cars was wo... More
Battlefield 4
Reviewed by DCRUSEEDS
This is still the best BF game they have released so far. Minus all the DLC Bullshit. I finished the campaign with Ease and still return t... More
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Reviewed by DCRUSEEDS
This game was super super hard... But the sound track is so beast that I could not help but play it! Decent game to pick up on a steam sale... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »