Reviews > Recent reviews

X-Men: Apocalypse
Reviewed by JxSxPx
After very smart, adventurous entries in the X-Men franchise in First Class and Days of Future Past, Apocalypse cannot help but feel limp an... More
22 Jump Street
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
The first installment was supposed to be and should have been really lame but,  surprisingly, it turned out to be really fun  and enjoyabl... More
The Division: Agent Origins
Reviewed by BAMF
I liked the game so I figured I would check out this little short they made for it. Adrian Picardi also made a short film for Left 4 Dead. T... More
Dead Rising: Endgame
Reviewed by BAMF
I loved the first one of these films. I liked the little hints of the games and the silliness of it all. So I was super excited they decided... More
Mozzarella
Reviewed by TrekMedic
As a child, growing up in a mostly-Italian neighborhood, many of the local grocery stores catered to people like my parents, who emigrated t... More
Lucky Them
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I have to admit it it, the main reason why I wanted to watch this movie was because Johnny Depp was in it. Indeed, the huge star was in this... More
Los inocentes
Reviewed by BAMF
It's super short and it's on Netflix so I figured I would give it a shot. Wow it took a hell of a lot of directors/writers to make it. I mea... More
The Simpsons
Reviewed by Sebastian Y Adrian Martinez
Llego a ser muy buena en sus inicios pero ahora es una franquicia zombi la cual no le debería importar a nadie por sus nuevos mensajes poco... More
The Funhouse Massacre
Reviewed by BAMF
I enjoy Robert Englund and what I read of this movie sounds pretty fun. It has a few other horror legends in it as well like Courtney Gains ... More
Dumb and Dumber
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I have never understood the appeal of this movie but, on the other hand, it has been a while since I saw it so maybe I should ... More
The Battle of Algiers
Reviewed by DavisChan
JUNE 23RD, 2016 The film isn't as strong as because of there's no important factor: emotion. Battle of Algiers just showed us the battles be... More
Finding Dory
Reviewed by DavisChan
JUNE 17TH, 2016I miss the golden age of Pixar. Toy Story, Wall-E, Ratatouille... where are they now? I don't know why many people like this ... More
Early Summer
Reviewed by DavisChan
JUNE 15TH, 2016Question: Who is the best Japanese director? Kids: Hayao Miyazaki!! Adults: Akira Kurosawa!! Me: Yasujiru Ozu!! For me, Early... More
Spirited Away
Reviewed by DavisChan
JUNE 14TH, 2016 Although there are many black holes but because of the discription of magical world and the way they built characters, it's ... More
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Reviewed by DavisChan
MAY 2ND, 2016 Although it's better than The Empire Strikes Back (1980) & The Return of Jedi (1983), it's hard to say I love it. The firs... More
Raging Bull
Reviewed by DavisChan
APRIL 23RD, 2016 Raging Bull is alway one of my favorite movies of all time!! Great acting, Robert De Niro and Joe Pesci!! More
Brave
Reviewed by DavisChan
JANUARY 10TH, 2016 When did Pixar start to become Disney film? I knew, Disney bought them but it's doesn't mean they need to do like their "... More
A Bug's Life
Reviewed by DavisChan
JANUARY 9TH, 2016 It's 8 years I haven't seen it and this is the second time I watched. After watching this movie, I missed the golden age o... More
Cars
Reviewed by DavisChan
JANUARY 9TH, 2016 It's a long time I haven't seen this simple and beautiful movie! Cars is one of my favorite Pixar movies & I think it'... More
Persona
Reviewed by DavisChan
DECEMBER 31ST, 2015 Finally, I found the only masterpiece of Ingmar Bergman, Persona! There are only 5 characters in the film: Alma, Elisabe... More
Limelight
Reviewed by DavisChan
DECEMBER 28TH, 2015 The song made me back to the 1920s - the golden era of legendary actor - Charles Chaplin! More
Ghostbusters
Reviewed by DavisChan
DECEMBER 27TH, 2015 I love Venkman - I love Ray - I love Egon - I love Louis - I love Dana - I love the weapons - I love the effect - I love... More
Casino Royale
Reviewed by DavisChan
DECEMBER 26TH, 2015 Not as good as the first time I watched. There are 10 reasons that I think it is better than the sequel, Skyfall (201): ... More
The Birds
Reviewed by DavisChan
DECEMBER 25TH, 2015 Alfred Hitchcock used the scary of Rear Window (1954) & Psycho (1960) and the ending of Notorious (1946). Finally, I... More
Throne of Blood
Reviewed by DavisChan
DECEMBER 25TH, 2015 Throne of Blood is one of my favorite Kurosawa movies, it described the ambition, which you can kill your family and you... More
Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi
Reviewed by DavisChan
DECEMBER 24TH, 2015 As a fan of the original - Star Wars (1977), I don't like the sequels of the original trilogy, include The Empire Strike... More
Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
Reviewed by DavisChan
DECEMBER 24TH, 2015 The first time I saw this movie is very fantastic, it used to be my favorite sci-fi movies. But in this morning, I saw a... More
From Here to Eternity
Reviewed by DavisChan
DECEMBER 20TH, 2015 There are 10 reasons that why From Here to Eternity is better than "remake" Pearl Harbor (2001): -Outstanding acting: Bu... More
The Maltese Falcon
Reviewed by DavisChan
DECEMBER 17TH, 2015 I saw the "father" of noir-film, the John Huston's masterpiece and one of the greatest acting of legendary actor, Humphr... More
Man With a Movie Camera
Reviewed by DavisChan
DECEMBER 13TH, 2015There are many scenes that are stunning! But here I just mention some outstanding scenes: -The Opening: The movie began w... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »