Reviews > Recent reviews

Captain America: Civil War
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Well, even though it might sound surprising but, in fact, I actually preferred 'Batman v Superman'. Not that it was perfect, in the contrary... More
White God
Reviewed by BAMF
I decided to finish of this month strong. This was an Oscar submission a few years ago so I expect good things. It's along a similar line as... More
X-Men: Days of Future Past
Reviewed by burnodo
GOTTA SEE THE ROGUE CUT! It;s better than the theatrical release. Either way such a powerful movie. Very well done! More
Jurassic World
Reviewed by burnodo
Terrible. Ridiculous. Stupid. Dumb. Moronic. Childish. RottenTomatoes gave it 71%. The Tomamometer really goofed in this case. This is not a... More
Green Room
Reviewed by BAMF
I have been waiting for awhile for this to come out. So imagine my excitement when my theater got it. I watched it as soon as I got out. I h... More
Bumping Into Broadway
Reviewed by fernando
Lloyd here is as romantic as Chaplin and Keaton sacrificing his small change for a girl. Then, the slapstick over stairs and stage. I like H... More
Speedy
Reviewed by fernando
Lloyd's epic comedy in Manhattan's merry go round. Coney Island seems an abstraction, as the horse car races. More
Duel at Diablo
Reviewed by fernando
Better than Nelson's overrated "Soldier blue". Sargent Travers is ok dying slowly, Bibi has a decent Hollywood debut, Garner has his moments... More
Far and Away
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and maybe I should re-watch it at some point. Personally, I always had some m... More
Heart Street
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since my wife has a weak spot for such Dutch romantic-comedies, I thought we could check it out together. Eventually, even though it seemed ... More
The Seven Deadly Sins
Reviewed by anime0666
In a world similar to the European Middle Ages, the feared yet revered Holy Knights of Britannia use immensely powerful magic to protect the... More
Deux hommes dans Manhattan
Reviewed by fernando
Jazzy, classy, noirish, Melville collection of femmes fatales (and lousy actresses, but who cares) and one stupid french diplomat dead. More
Room
Reviewed by BAMF
I've heard many great things about this, but to be honest I didn't even actually know about it until it was released. The subject matter sou... More
Poltergeist
Reviewed by Kyle Ellis
Heather O' Rourke Is My Favourite Child Actress And Carol Anne Freeling Was The Best Character For The Job More
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and maybe I should re-watch it at some point. Anyway, I remember very well wh... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Freddy Krueger (Robert Englund)
Reviewed by Kyle Ellis
Frederick Charles Krueger Is The Very Best Horror Icon The Springwood Slasher Killer Villain In The World More
Laurence Anyways
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Once again, the thing I enjoyed the most with this movie was to witness the evolution of Xavier Dolan. Indeed, this 3rd directing was even... More
Mission to Mars
Reviewed by Leo
I remember seeing this in the theater when I was around 8 years old and I remembered liking it since you get to see what outer space would b... More
Test
Reviewed by Egghead K. Atom
Frankie is the newest member of San Francisco’s most exciting contemporary dance company. The year is 1985. As six muscular male dancers t... More
No game No life
Reviewed by amama
So amazing! The art and plot is just incredible. First episode and I was hooked the characters and relationships are so strong and you never... More
Triple 9
Reviewed by BAMF
My first thought when I saw what this was about was that this was a lot like Armored with Columbus Short and Matt Dillon. This one however h... More
The Boss
Reviewed by BAMF
So I decided to go ahead and see this because I was bored. Also I love me some Kristen Bell and who can down Peter Dinklage. I'm not really ... More
And Then There Were None
Reviewed by fernando
The cast and Clair's savoir faire, rescue the film from teh schematic plot, full of self conscious and predictable intrigue. Huston and Fit... More
Salo, or the 120 Days of Sodom
Reviewed by Ana
The most disgusting movie I have ever watched, and I'm not squeamish. It is also a little bit arousing. It can easily bе labeled as some si... More
Final Analysis
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Back in the 90’s-80’s, it must have looked great on paper to make a movie starring Richard Gere and Kim Basinger, two massive sex-symbol... More
Roma
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and maybe I should re-watch it at some point. Anyway, I wasn’t sure what to... More
The 11th Hour
Reviewed by Stehako
Much better than "An Inconvenient Truth" in the fact that it doesn't insult your intelligence and it inspires the audience to do better for ... More
High-Rise
Reviewed by BAMF
This was another Dallas International Film Festival entry I watched. I didn't plan on watching it as I didn't know what it was. My friend th... More
The Woman Next Door
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this flick but since I always had a weak spot for François Truffaut’s work, I was really eager... More
Vanilla Sky
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and maybe I should re-watch it at some point. Anyway, I always had some mixed... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »