Reviews > Recent movie reviews

Wrong Turn 6: Last Resort
Reviewed by Sarah!
The opening scene is just like the opening of Joy Ride 3 a sex scene that has no relevance to the story whatsoever, and it is really so fuck... More
Psycho
Reviewed by Sarah!
Day Fourteen // 31 Day Horror Challenge Overrated. Sorry. Really overrated to The point I really just could not love it. More
Night of the Living Dead
Reviewed by Sarah!
Day Thirteen // 31 Day Horror Challenge Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. More
Stolen
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I wasn't expecting much from this flick but since I still have a weak spot for Nicolas Cage, I thought I might as well give it a t... More
The Stepford Wives
Reviewed by Stehako
What the heeeeell is Broderick doing still employed as an actor?? Not that he ruined a good movie. This remake was just watered down and w... More
Very Bad Things
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
10 years before ‘The Hangover’ (which is not really original after all when you think about it), Peter Berg made this flick with quite a... More
28 Days
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t sure what to expect from this flick but since I always had a weak spot for Sandra Bullock, I was quite eager to check it out. Ind... More
Pasolini
Reviewed by Toby White
A return to form for Ferrara. Pasolini retains the uncompromising edge that distinguishes his earlier films. This is a brilliant portrait of... More
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'Alvin and the Chipmunks' proves that you don't need a good movie to have a box office success! But seriously, there have already been TWO s... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
A Liar's Autobiography: The Untrue Story of Monty ...
Reviewed by Stehako
A really funny idea with subject matter worthy of such wonderful animation. Sadly many of the vignettes fall short of a healthy amount of l... More
Perez.
Reviewed by catcarlo
Una delle lamentele ricorrenti riguardo al cinema italiano è che manca il prodotto medio: vuoto che questo apprezzabile noir napoletano va ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence)
Reviewed by Monstermaster
I had a very unpleasant experience with someone who claims to actually like this movie, it's god-awful and gross - there is NOTHING good abo... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
The Human Centipede (First Sequence)
Reviewed by Monstermaster
Underground
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
In the 90's, Kusturica was one of the most important directors in the world and I was a big fan of his work. Unfortunately, we haven't heard... More
Wrong Turn 6: Last Resort
Reviewed by BAMF
Okay so yes there are 6 of these and I have liked the first four. Although part 5 was pretty crappy and ridiculous I decided to check this o... More
1990: Bronx Warriors
Reviewed by carlosonly4fun
Try to imagine a mix of The Warriors(1979) and a Clockwork orange but made by a italian who really likes trashy movies, well, 1990: bronx wa... More
The Best Offer
Reviewed by doudouce55
One of the best movies I've seen in a loooong time. Story did get old at one point, and I started wondering if there was a twist (yes there ... More
The White Diamond
Reviewed by The O.P.
It would be a perfect film if it was "The Making of (Werner Herzog's The White Diamond)". But it's not "The Making of". It's the actual movi... More
U Turn
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It has been a while since I have seen this flick (I'm actually pretty sure that I actually saw it in the movie theater when it was released ... More
The Marc Pease Experience
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I wasn't expecting much from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Jason Schwartzman and Ben Stiller, I thought I might as ... More
Up Close & Personal
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, this movie sounded really cheesy on paper but since I always had a weak spot for Robert Redford and Michelle Pfeiffer, I was still... More
Man's Favorite Sport?
Reviewed by Michael M
Man’s Favorite Sport? would have to be my favourite neo-screwball comedy (does such a term already exist or can I claim to have invented i... More
Bringing Up Baby
Reviewed by Michael M
I make it no secret that screwball comedy is my favourite genre of film. I can never get tired of these films; to me this is the most un-bor... More
The Untouchables
Reviewed by OsamaEx
Coming from Brian De Palma, the guy who directed Scarface starring AL Pacino, this movie blow your mind in the other way, as it lacked dialo... More
The Shining
Reviewed by Sarah!
Day Twelve // 31 Day Horror Challenge It was great, but it was just too long of a film for me to rate any higher than a four, I ended up no... More
Class of Nuke 'Em High
Reviewed by Sarah!
Day Eleven // 31 Day Horror Challenge A bit of a disappointment, not sure what the poster is trying to prove either to be quite frank. Not ... More
Two Night Stand
Reviewed by Sarah!
There are many rising stars in recent films both Analeigh Tipton and Miles Teller have that label, from me because it's the truth, they have... More
The Slumber Party Massacre
Reviewed by Sarah!
Day Ten // 31 Day Horror Challenge Didn't really have any sympathy for the women in this at all, the characters were just awful, annoying a... More
Charlie Zone
Reviewed by Sarah!
There is just nothing to work with here at all, there was just this empty void of where the story should be, it's a shame because this could... More
Army of Darkness
Reviewed by Sarah!
Day Nine // 31 Day Horror Challenge Really not as good as the other two combined. It felt a bit more' spaced out that the other two, it too... More