Reviews > Recent movie reviews

Hatchet III
Reviewed by Reno
Hatchet movies never were my type of horror-thriller. But I do enjoy the gore yet find hard to peep with wide open eyes because killing were... More
Hatchet III
Scary Movie 5
Reviewed by Reno
Scary movie series were famous for spoofing other great movies. It all began with a decent first, then sequel after sequel declined its orig... More
I Spit on Your Grave 2
Reviewed by Reno
I really never expected a sequel to this original movie. Actually, it was not a follow-up, but the story that happen is a similar fashion to... More
When Pigs Have Wings
Reviewed by Reno
An English-Arabic-Hebrew language movie from a debuntant French director which unfolds the story of an unwealthy Gazan and his incredible ad... More
Reviewed by Reno
The film was based on the French novel and made a big change in Michael Caine's role which was originally a French called Armand but transfo... More
Young & Beautiful
Reviewed by Reno
It is a French drama directed by 'In the House' director which chronicles a teenage girl's sexual exploration. A plain story, but well trans... More
Snowpiercer
Reviewed by Reno
Recently, many Korean directors leaped onto Hollywood for movies like 'The Last Stand' and 'Stoker'. Actually, none of them were not bad, th... More
Space Pirate Captain Harlock
Reviewed by Reno
Probably my first 3D CG anime movie from Japan. There's no compromise in quality like they do for Anime movies. In fact, I found it better t... More
Octaman
Reviewed by markjazz
TRT: 1:19:11 Octaman Shown: 0:00:53 (before the credits) First Human Death: 7:18 Last Human Death: 1:16:00 Total Deaths: 7 Scenes with ... More
The Machine
Reviewed by BAMF
I just saw a trailer for this recently and it looked pretty interesting. That is one fine looking machine to be honest. It starts pretty int... More
In Orange
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Ever since I have been living in the Netherlands, I have been interested in the Dutch movies. In the 10 years I have been there, I have seen... More
The Wild Bunch
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since it is such a classic, I was really eager to check it out and I had some very high expectations. Eventually, even though I enjoyed it, ... More
In the Blood
Reviewed by BAMF
I think Gina Carano is a great action star and the cast looks good. Also Gina Carano is pretty attractive. The plot also seemed interesting ... More
Baby Boom
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Nancy Meyers is a bit of a pain in the ass. I want to respect her because she’s one of the few name brand female writer/director/producer... More
Woman Times Seven
Reviewed by JxSxPx
I know I watched this, but I can’t really remember much about it. Which is such a shame because it stars Shirley MacLaine, features Peter ... More
It
Reviewed by JxSxPx
“My god, THAT is a star!” Clara Bow had enough energy to provide electricity to a medium sized city, and, yes, she had “It.” Whil... More
Welcome to the Rileys
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t sure what to expect from this flick but since there was a pretty good cast, I thought I might as well give a try. First of all, i... More
The Machine
Reviewed by Sarah!
My mom would like this film only because Toby Stephens is in it, and looks good in the movie to be honest, I did like it but it was slow in ... More
Patrick
Reviewed by Sarah!
I love it when people give remakes a go, which is brilliant but this was not scary and was it really supposed to be? Yes I think so but it j... More
Sparks
Reviewed by Sarah!
Look, the cast were great, but this was just too boring again for me, I give anything a go, but I'm losing faith in most genres nowadays, on... More
Super Mario Bros.
Reviewed by Exclusive
"Okay how many Marios are there between the two of you?" "Three: Mario Mario and Luigi Mario." This is the first time i have watched thi... More
Alien Abduction
Reviewed by BAMF
Well I will give it a try. The found footage genre is interesting in my opinion, but it rarely actually delivers anything truly interesting.... More
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Reviewed by catcarlo
La seconda puntata dedicata a quello che appare (specie da lontano) come il più sciovinista dei suoi eroi rafforza il sospetto che alla Mar... More
Old School
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
For many actors, this movie was where it all really started. Indeed, after this movie, the press created the concept of ‘Frat Pack’, a n... More
Goodbye World
Reviewed by Sarah!
This film was highly boring, it was not awful by a technical stand point it was just boring, the cast were good but didn't open up more to t... More
Stage Fright
Reviewed by Sarah!
My first thoughts straight in was this is going to be fun, well the musical numbers are cheesy but a lot of fun, which is a good thing. The ... More