Reviews > Recent movie reviews

The Land Unknown
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSA science team crash-lands in a deep crater in Antarctica, where they find a prehistoric world.I'll be honest: the main rea... More
USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
The real-life story of the USS Indianapolis, a warship that sank during World War II in shark-infested waters after a top-secret mission, is... More
Atomic Blonde
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSLorraine Broughton, an undercover MI6 agent, is sent to Berlin during the Cold War to investigate the murder of a fellow ag... More
47 Meters Down
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSTwo sisters vacationing in Mexico are trapped in a shark cage at the bottom of the ocean, and must fight to survive with le... More
Dunkirk
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSAllied soldiers from Belgium, Britain and France are surrounded by the German army and evacuated during a fierce battle in ... More
War for the Planet of the Apes
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSAfter the apes suffer unimaginable losses, Caesar wrestles with his darker instincts and begins his own quest to avenge his... More
It Comes at Night
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSAs an unnatural threat terrorises the world, a family's social order is tested when another family arrives seeking refuge.F... More
Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
Reviewed by livael
what if this movie can be a themed style for our childrens bedroom? With star wars bedroom decor it will be great. More
Alien: Covenant
Reviewed by JxSxPx
I fully admit that I feel a tremendous amount of nostalgia towards the Alien franchise, and even a moderately successful entry in the franch... More
Beware the Slenderman
Reviewed by Hoa Dongtien
http://123movies.yt/movies/beware-the-slenderman-full-movie/ Watch Beware the Slenderman Full Movie Free Online - 123Movies. All Movies on x... More
The Northerners
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
The first thing I enjoyed about this movie was how much van Warmerdam had improved as a director. Indeed, the whole thing looked so much bet... More
Space Jam
Reviewed by Brand
Me masturbé con Lola Bunny, ahora lo hago con Jessica Rabbit. Mi evolución como persona es tremenda More
Like Crazy
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since there was an interesting cast involved, I was quite eager to check this movie. First of all, it was pretty sad to see this movie just ... More
Pusher
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Nicolas Winding Refn is easily one of the most interesting directors at work nowadays so I was really eager to check his directing debut, es... More
Dumb Child
Reviewed by Asiana
This movie is a sad story about never give up. Directed by Yang Yizhi who started with his career as an assistant for the Hong Kong movie "D... More
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
2017's Spider-Man: Homecoming represents the second reboot of the titular Marvel character in just a decade, which may seem excessive and ev... More
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Reviewed by JxSxPx
I know it might sound crazy, but this second reboot of the Spider-Man film franchise may emerge as the best single Spider-Man movie yet. A l... More
Dope
Reviewed by JxSxPx
While Dope can’t quite overcome the genre conventions of a coming-of-age film, it at least adds some new wrinkles to the formula by giving... More
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I have seen all the Harry Potter movies, of course, I had to check this spin-off/prequel at some point. First of all, you have to give... More
Spread
Reviewed by ppap
How much money does Ashton Kutcher have? Is it ALL of the money? He’s got to at least have most of it, right? I mean, That ’70s Show is ... More
Inside Out
Reviewed by haltiy
I thought the movie is going to be bad by judging it by the looks and trailers and all the hype about it was so annoying. Now when I watched... More
47 Meters Down
Reviewed by haltiy
Basic shark movie with a low budget but not as bad as sharknado movies. Actors were ok but their characters bad. Plot twist was well made. More
Batman and Harley Quinn
Reviewed by Mark Tonna
PROS + Great Cast + Some funny moments CONS - Jokes fall flat - Generic Plot - Lacking emotional depth More
Abel
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since it was Alex van Warmerdam’s directing debut, I was really eager to check this flick. On top of that, it is a huge classic in Dutch c... More
Lucy
Reviewed by TrekMedic
So, give Luc Besson a rough outline for a plot, a lot of money and loads of armaments and - PRESTO - you have a hit, right?  Sometimes,... ... More
Deepwater Horizon
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
Deepwater Horizon sees director Peter Berg follow up his 2013 hit Lone Survivor with another dramatisation of a harrowing true story, tackli... More
Ghost in the Shell
Reviewed by Asiana
Karate kid, beauty and the beast, ghost in the shell, what do they have in common? They were made in the 80s or 90s and in 2010s it get poor... More
The Great Wall
Reviewed by Asiana
Well the goods news is this movie is not white washing as people claimed it was, after all it was only 3 white guys (two Caucasians and one ... More
Bernie
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this movie but since I have a weak spot for Richard Linklater’s work, I was quite eager to chec... More
Great Expectations
Reviewed by JxSxPx
I would be more than happy to declare a moratorium on film adaptations of Charles Dickens’ novels. Lord knows that there’s an overabunda... More