Reviews > Recent movie reviews

Reviewed by onlinefree
https://www.behance.net/gallery/41614825/One-Pack-The-Purge-Election-Year-OnLine-Free-Quality https://www.behance.net/gallery/41615059/One-P... More
Reviewed by onlinefree
https://www.behance.net/gallery/41612703/One-Pack-Barbershop-The-Next-Cut-OnLine-Free-Quality https://www.behance.net/gallery/41613135/One-P... More
Reviewed by onlinefree
https://www.behance.net/gallery/41611199/OnePack-Me-Before-You-OnLine-Free-Quality-XMO https://www.behance.net/gallery/41611623/One-Pack-Fin... More
Reviewed by onlinefree
https://www.behance.net/gallery/41610365/One-Pack-Suicide-Squad-OnLine-Free-Quality-XMO https://www.behance.net/gallery/41610365/One-Pack-Su... More
Code Unknown: Incomplete Tales of Several Journeys
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
In fact, I have actually seen this movie in the movie theater when it was released and I should probably re-watch it at some point. Indeed, ... More
Hello, My Name Is Doris
Reviewed by ARThmhd
The interaction between the two friends, Doris and Roz, was enjoyable to watch. But other than that the film was weak with the character dev... More
Adventures of the Road-Runner
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Beginning life as a failed TV pilot, Adventures of the Road Runner was eventually released as a theatrical short, before finally getting cho... More
Clockers
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. I wonder if I actually saw... More
Moonlight Mile
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I had no idea what to expect from this movie but since it was starring Dustin Hoffman and Susan Sarandon, I was quite eager to... More
Behind the Candelabra
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I wasn’t really aware about who Liberace was before watching this movie but it was supposed to be the last movie directed by... More
Bad Moms
Reviewed by BAMF
So I absolutely love and adore Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell so when I saw the trailer I absolutely wanted to see this even if it turned out t... More
Over the Hedge
Reviewed by Stehako
One of the first examples of: Just because they use computer graphics and celebrity voices doesn't mean it's good. They used a lot of family... More
Johnny Guitar
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
The main reason why I wanted to watch this flick was because it was included in the list ‘1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die’. To b... More
The Chase
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Not to be confused with another movie with the same title made 30 years later starring Charlie Sheen and Kristy Swanson (for some reasons, I... More
Punk's Dead: SLC Punk 2
Reviewed by BAMF
Man I swear I have been waiting for this since I've heard of it coming out. It doesn't look quite as good as the original. It does have a de... More
Michael
Reviewed by michaelgelovic
Michael Gelovich, Odessa FL likes this. Michael is a great story for all ages. Michael Fuith is the best. Thank you. More
From Hare to Eternity
Reviewed by JxSxPx
1997 brought about the final Chuck Jones Looney Tunes cartoon, and I couldn’t think of a better star than Bugs Bunny for that honor. Jones... More
Superior Duck
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Does anyone remember the 1996 Tom Arnold vehicle Carpool? No, I didn’t think so. Well, another year, another Chuck Jones Looney Tunes shor... More
Another Froggy Evening
Reviewed by JxSxPx
In the mid-to-late 90s, Jones released four theatrical shorts, each providing an opportunity for him to work his magic on his most beloved c... More
Chariots of Fur
Reviewed by JxSxPx
By 1976, Jones had returned to work under Warner Brothers, and reunited with the cast of characters that made his name. These works were pri... More
Difret
Reviewed by fernando
Good true story, simple and clear, but lacks of feeling, acting, good direction. At least, there´s a sense of difficult fight with ups and ... More
Elvis & Nixon
Reviewed by fernando
Not sure if everybody is really laughing on Elvis Nixon (and Elvis's friend Jerry Schilling being an accomplice) or its a kind of hommage. ... More
The Family Fang
Reviewed by fernando
Colourful rare characters (conceptual artists having extreme experiences with their children) with a natural easy treatment. More
The Lady in the Van
Reviewed by fernando
Even it´s a little annoying the 2 dimensional narration with Jennings on and off the fiction; Maggie is so vivid, that steals everything. More
The Crossing Guard
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
After 10 long years, Sean Penn will finally make his come-back as a director with ‘The Last Face’. I have noticed that even though Sean ... More
Cobb
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
If I recall it correctly it correctly, I actually saw this movie with a buddy of mine and the weird thing was that, at the time, I had actua... More
Jack the Reaper
Reviewed by BAMF
Yeah so I'm bored on Netflix. I want to watch a horror slasher that I haven't seen. There isn't much that I haven't seen. So I decided on th... More
The Bear That Wasn't
Reviewed by JxSxPx
The second non-Tom and Jerry short film, and the last one they ever made, was this adaptation of Frank Tashlin’s book. Tashlin was a forme... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
The Dot and the Line: A Romance in Lower Mathemati...
Reviewed by JxSxPx
After his tenure with Tom and Jerry, a love-it-or-hate-it period in which Chuck Jones was heavily criticized for trying to transform the cat... More
Batman: The Killing Joke
Reviewed by BAMF
I hear a lot of mixed emotions about this one. Some people loved it. Some people hated it. While others are on the fence about it. I read th... More