Reviews > Recent movie reviews

Crackerjack
Reviewed by dannyjai
Crackerjack is similar to The Castle, it is another little gem of an Australian film, full of Australian humour. It is a charming little tal... More
The Hell Experiment
Reviewed by LBKittyofHell
IMDB DESCRIPTION: The Most Controversial Movie Ever Made image for user ricardo_1 by ricardo_1 ยป Wed Jun 23 2010 03:29:44 IMDb member s... More
The Lego Movie
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Last year, this movie surprised everyone by becoming a huge box-office hit and one of the most acclaimed animated features released recently... More
Monsters: Dark Continent
Reviewed by BAMF
I enjoyed the first one as it was something unique and different. That being said I knew I would be watching this as soon as I could. Knowin... More
The Royal Tenenbaums
Reviewed by dannyjai
A very funny movie about a family full of child prodigies that all grow up to be part of one big Dysfunctional family, the star of the show ... More
The Long, Hot Summer
Reviewed by dannyjai
Paul Newman is a great actor, and The Long Hot Summer is another showcase of how good he is. Paul Newman always stole the show, and as Ben Q... More
Multiplicity
Reviewed by dannyjai
Multiplicity is an average comedy, with plot that is different. I personally liked this movie, and there were some very humours parts. Multi... More
License to Drive
Reviewed by dannyjai
I grew up watching a lot of Corey Haim films, they are you average teenage movie, full of mischief and fun. License to Drive is not the best... More
Virus
Reviewed by dannyjai
I don't understand why the actors agreed to this movie, the special effects where all right, but the story was bland. The movie had potentia... More
Riens du tout
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Basically, it is once again a really osbcure French flick (I was the first listal member who rated it and, 4 years later, only one other use... More
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, it has been a while since I have seen this flick so maybe I should rewatch at some point. Basically, Robin Hood is like Tarzan, Sh... More
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I remember very well when I saw this flick. Indeed, it was a while back, I met this dude who was just as a crazy as I was about movies and w... More
The Dreamers
Reviewed by dannyjai
The dreamers is an intoxicating film, twins Isabelle and Theo find a friend in fellow cinema lover Matthew an American student. I liked the ... More
Cracks
Reviewed by dannyjai
Cracks is another movie that showcases Eva Green at her best, her character Miss G is loved by the girls diving team, until the arrival of n... More
I Am Here
Reviewed by Polly Pop
Very touching, realistic and shocking movie. Breathtaking ending. Kim Basinger does an amazing job as a woman who suffers and tries to find ... More
The Pyramid
Reviewed by BAMF
I've been on the look out for this one. I love a good horror movie and I'm actually quite fond of found footage despite popular opinion. Thi... More
From Justin to Kelly
Reviewed by Leo
From Justin to Kelly is no doubt considered to be one of the worst movies of all time. Clearly made to capitalize on the success of "America... More
Road to Perdition
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should probably re-watch it at some point. Still, I remember it very well w... More
Devil's Knot
Reviewed by Reno
I understand why this film did not vastly, positively recognized, even though it was taken straight from a really cruel incident. Some viewe... More
India's Daughter
Reviewed by Reno
When British Raj banned martial arts in India thinking which might go against them that was totally abolished from the Indian system forever... More
Resident Evil
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
By now, I have seen all the installments in this franchise and, to be honest, every sequel has been worse than the previous one. Right one, ... More
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Reviewed by dereko
Closer to the book in many ways than the Gene Wilder version, Johnny Depp is a spookier and more low key character than Dahl had in mind but... More
The Girl Next Door
Reviewed by dannyjai
The Girl Next Door is not bad but not good either, it is just another teen sex comedy with some actually really funny moments. Elisha and Em... More
Beastly
Reviewed by dannyjai
Beastly tries to turn a classic Disney story of beauty and the beast, into a modern day edgy story. Which fails Beastly is pretentious to sa... More
Chappie
Reviewed by DustyBunny
I usually agree with critics. I agree that most highly praised movies are good, while low-rated ones are bad. Critic reviews are usually my ... More
The Bonfire of the Vanities
Reviewed by Leo
What the heck was wrong with The Bonfire of the Vanities? To start with, everything about this flick doesn't feel right from the beginning t... More
The Ox-Bow Incident
Reviewed by Michael M
The great Spencer Tracy said in Fury! When I think to myself what are the most pessimistic films, The Ox Bow Incident is one of the first... More
Paperback Hero
Reviewed by dannyjai
Paperback Hero is the story of Jack a truck drive and the most unlikely inspiring romance writer, who is on the verge of publishing his firs... More
The Dish
Reviewed by dannyjai
The Dish is a gem of an Australian film, about a group of technicians who help NASA in the broadcasting of the Moon landing. Like most Austr... More
The War Zone
Reviewed by dannyjai
This is another confronting movie with a very disturbing subject matter, and there is two scenes in the movie that hits hard. The atmosphere... More