Reviews > Recent movie reviews

Furious Seven
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
First of all, to be honest, I have never been a huge fan of this franchise and except for a decent 5th installment, all these movies really ... More
Mollement, un samedi matin
Reviewed by cuirglovedteen
A B-MOVIE COMPLETE UNDERSTATEMENT THAT JUST PURE LITTER WHAT HAPPENS IN THESE HORRIBLE PLACES DOESNT REQUIRE TO BE SHOWN ON SCREEN KOUSSIM ... More
Kickboxer 4: The Aggressor
Reviewed by BAMF
The plot is once again super cheesy. Also I hope they explain how David is just all of a sudden married. The return of Tong Po played by som... More
Kickboxer 3: The Art of War
Reviewed by BAMF
I know it's silly to continue a series despite it surely being a bad experience, but I sometimes get surprised. This one however I highly do... More
Sausage Party
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I didn't plan at all to see this movie. In fact, I thought I thought we might go watch 'Jason Bourne' but, Nick, my step-son w... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 2 comments
The Pearl Button
Reviewed by fernando
Cosmodocumental chilenísimo de Guzmán. No se le pierde la estructura, un país que pierde sus ancestros y trata de encontrarlos en el cosm... More
Medeas
Reviewed by fernando
Subtext is much bigger than text. You can't know theré´s a criminal mind there, even the trivia says that director Pallaoro based the idea... More
Full Out
Reviewed by BAMF
I never knew about this until I was scrolling what Netflix had in September. I know nothing of the story revolving around Ariana Berlin, but... More
Wild Target
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Basically, it is one of these really obscure French movies that almost no one has seen on Listal. The interesting thing about this movie is ... More
You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Well, that was definitely another minor effort from Woody Allen, that’s for sure… I mean, I have seen worse from this director but there... More
Kickboxer 2: The Road Back
Reviewed by BAMF
This is the first movie I have seen from Albert Pyun although I have heard of a few. I can't believe this was written by David S. Goyer of a... More
Didier
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I saw this movie. Anyway, Alain Chabat might not be famous abroad but he is pretty big in France for... More
Run All Night
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Recently, my wife and I just finished watching ‘The Killing’ and since we were both eager to check something else involving Joel Kinnama... More
Vertigo
Reviewed by JxSxPx
If you want to know what staring at cinematic nirvana looks like, there’s a few films I could recommend: Jean Cocteau’s Beauty and the B... More
Kickboxer
Reviewed by BAMF
So since a new Kickboxer movie was just released I figured I would go ahead and check this series out. Out of the current movies JCVD has on... More
Countdown
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I know, it is another seriously obscure feature but I remember quite well when I saw this movie. Indeed, I had absolutely no idea what to ex... More
When the Cat's Away
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Basically, it is another really obscure French movie. In fact, if I recall it correctly, I’m pretty sure I saw the damned thing in the mov... More
Easy Money
The Eddy Duchin Story
Reviewed by JxSxPx
A typical biography of a popular musician in the studio era was all scrubbed clean, high-gloss, highly-fictional biographical bits in-betwee... More
Shaun the Sheep Movie
Reviewed by FerCinema
Shaun the Sheep Movie is the greatest movie made by Aardman. I grow up with the first series, and today i still watching the new seasons. An... More
Mad Max: Fury Road
Reviewed by J Luoma
OK, I surrender! At first, this reheating seemed like a bad joke, but - although it is all done in a row in the Namibian desert, four differ... More
Starry Night
Reviewed by chloe51
i own this movie on VHS..A man appears claiming to be Van Gogh..100 years after he/ lived..He has no money so he finds a  way to prove... More
The Cotton Club
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should probably re-watch it at some point. The tricky thing with Franci... More
Paranormal Captivity
Reviewed by DebbieDPhilly
***Minor Spoilers*** WOW!! Paranormal Captivity tells the story of Sarah. She loses her husband, her home and most of her money. That force... More
Diana
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since this movie had a really lame reputation, I wasn’t expecting much but since I have a weak spot for Naomi Watts and since my wife has ... More
The Sea of Trees
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
This movie was really poorly received and it was even considered as one of the worst movies displayed at the Cannes Film Festival in 2015. W... More
Crazy/Beautiful
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, since it is a rather obscure feature, I really had no idea what to expect from the damned thing but since I have a weak spot f... More
The Curse of the Jade Scorpion
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It has been a while since I saw this flick but I’m pretty sure I actually saw the damned thing in the movie theater when it was released.... More
Rampage: President Down
Reviewed by BAMF
I have to admit Uwe Boll is one of the worst directors of all time. He ruins a lot of video game movies and he typically has terrible or jus... More
Runner Runner
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though this movie was rather poorly received, since I have a weak spot for Justin Timberlake and Ben Affleck, I thought I might as well... More