Reviews > Recent movie reviews

Who Do I Gotta Kill?
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I wasn't expecting much from this flick. Indeed, it is a very obscure flick starring Sandra Bullock before she reached stardom but... More
Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"I ain't Captain Walker. I'm the guy who carries Mr. Dead in his pocket." Released four years after the superlative Mad Max 2, 1985's Mad... More
American Sniper
Reviewed by 大连办毕业证
大连办离婚证【QQ:921139284货到付款】 石家庄办理毕业证 衢州办理毕业证 台州办理毕业证 丽水办理毕业... More
The Road Warrior
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"The warrior Max... In the roar of an engine, he lost everything... and became a shell of a man... a burnt-out, desolate man, a man haunted ... More
Kingsman: The Secret Service
Reviewed by hurt.raven114
Haven't seen a good spy movie in a long time now. This turned out to be fine . a good movie but nothing extra ordinary. Cast was awesome i w... More
Furious Seven
Reviewed by hurt.raven114
No matter how much i expected from this sequel , it didn't go to that expected level. It was a good action flick but i felt there was no mas... More
Pi
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. In fact, I’m not sure wh... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black P...
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, more than a decade later, it is actually rather difficult to give this movie a fair deal. Indeed, since then, not only Johnny ... More
The Cat in the Hat
Reviewed by irishblue
Written in rhyme, the book tells a stutter about 2 kids left alone at home. They had an unexpected visitor, who created havoc. They should ... More
Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Of course, I have seen this movie many times when I was a kid but I still wanted to check it out again. It is usually considered as the best... More
Furious Seven
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: I have been watching this series since it started. I have even seen Los Bandoleros. The first one honestly was my least fav... More
Place Vendôme
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Basically, it is once again one of these really obscure French movies that almost no one has seen here on listal. On top of that, Nicole Gar... More
Snitch
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Dwayne Johnson and Susan Sarandon, I thought I might ... More
Maggie
Reviewed by BAMF
Initial Thought: Arnold Schwarzenegger in his most dramatic role ever. Not only is he trying to seriously act here, but this also kind of ha... More
Unbroken
Reviewed by iFatimah
A good heart-mover movie. I never saw it coming! who thought that Angelina Jolie could direct a movie like this. GREAT MOVIE!!!! More
Bekas
Reviewed by Reno
Nowadays its a customary to take the acclaimed short movies to stretch for the feature films by the incoming directors. All they need is a g... More
Someone Marry Barry
Reviewed by Reno
BARRY is everywhere, in your life, mine and in this film. There are no mass actors in this film yet fulfills with the quality of the A li... More
Maybe
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Basically, it is once again one of these really obscure French movies that almost no one has seen here on listal (indeed, not even 10 listal... More
Pierrot le Fou
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
‘A bout de souffle’ is and will remain one of my favorite movies forever and I have been following Godard ever since his masterpiece rea... More
Camp X-Ray
Reviewed by MA7AMAD
In English - "A Case Of Pain, and The reality of bitter and Shame " Talking about this film, we find a lot of grief and pain in the heart ... More
Beetlejuice
Reviewed by Shanell
I am a huge fan of Tim Burton movies! :D I watched it on my laptop and it was amazing. :) I love the theme and my favorite characters are al... More
Boyhood
Reviewed by filmbuilder
Presumably a lot of people will have heard of 'Boyhood' shortly before they started filming it in 2002. Since then, they started shooting it... More
Perez.
Reviewed by Robby
I do not understand why people gave such low rate. This is an original noir film, really different in the Italian average of thriller films,... More
Loaded
Reviewed by Sarah!
Just a bit shit. I do love one particular person in this film, but he was just bland all the way through this movie. It never went anywhere,... More
Muck
Reviewed by Sarah!
No stars rewarded for your effort, please try again. Because it was literally one of the worst films I have ever seen in my entire life, hor... More
Wingman Inc.
Reviewed by Sarah!
Nothing interesting about this shit. The cast are basic as hell, the direction is anything less than normal, and it's just one of those movi... More
See You in Valhalla
Reviewed by Sarah!
Pretty basic film to be honest, just like every other coming of age story and what not. Not much to it, but a big cast that manage to help e... More
The Wedding Ringer
Reviewed by Sarah!
Kevin Hart and Kaley Cuoco were the best points about this film to be fair, not much happening elsewhere. It was funny at times, but not eno... More
Hot Tub Time Machine 2
Reviewed by Sarah!
Big fat flop. A time machine can not save this film I'm afraid. If you can watch this and really laugh then I really doubt it's for any of t... More
Lost River
Reviewed by Sarah!
Didn't really understand it or get it that much. A stellar cast though and a lot of talent thats on offer here, sometimes it worked for me, ... More