Reviews > Recent movie reviews

10 Cloverfield Lane
Reviewed by BAMF
We all knew a sequel would be coming, but we just didn't know when. Then the trailer came for it quite close to when it would be released. T... More
Taxi Tehran
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, even though Jafar Panahi is a really acclaimed director, I have to admit it, I'm actually not really familiar with his work (I... More
Submerged
Reviewed by BAMF
I found this on Netflix while roaming around. The plot sounded interesting enough. I also can't complain about some of the cast here. I have... More
Aloha
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though the buzz around this movie was pretty bad, since there was a pretty cool cast involved and since I have seen all the movies dire... More
Tom at the Farm
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
For this 4th directing effort, in my opinion, Xavier Dolan made a slight step-down. I mean, it wasn't a bad movie, I did like it just like h... More
Chouriki Sentai Ohranger Vs Kakuranger
Reviewed by DavisChan
Waste time!! This movie doesn't need Kakuranger. Sasuke & Tsuruhime appeared and so? What's about Jiraiya, Saizou & Seikai? They ap... More
Hotel For Dogs
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Obviously, I wasn't expecting much from this flick but I was looking for something easy to watch to fill in my afternoon so I thought I migh... More
Ex Machina
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some really good things about this movie, I was really eager to check it out. Well, eventually, I wasn't disappointed a... More
Zoombies
Reviewed by BAMF
So I saw the trailer for this and my oh my does it look like a cheese fest. I do find the concept rather intriguing though. A zombie movie w... More
Rams
Reviewed by fernando
Sheep and men so intertwinned that they´re the same linneage attacked by a rare virus. Everything is rare in this Iceland. More
The Jungle Book
Reviewed by JxSxPx
For some reason, Disney does quite well in adapting Rudyard Kipling’s immortal stories of a young boy raised in the Indian jungle and his ... More
The Fan
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Do you remember the time when Robert de Niro used to be the greatest actor ever and you would basically sh*t your pants every time this guy ... More
15 Minutes
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
As you may have noticed, I’m a very obsessive movie watcher and one of my very first obsession was/is Robert De Niro. I just love this act... More
Finding Forrester
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Following the massive critic failure generated by the ‘Psycho’ remake (which I didn’t think was so bad but I was definitely in the min... More
I Spit on Your Grave: Vengeance is Mine
Reviewed by MarkusT90
THE ANGEL OF VENGEANCEI really hate the subject of rape. I think it's way below of human nature and even a think of it makes me sick. So of ... More
Fatal Attraction
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. When it was released, it h... More
Le fils préféré
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Basically, it is another really obscure French movies that almost no one has seen on Listal. To be honest, I really don’t know why but I w... More
Shark Tale
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I actually saw this movie in the movie theater with my wife and kids when it was released. Back then, it was a critical flop and it has inde... More
Reviewed by BAMF
So I ended up seeing this for a special screening at a local theater that wasn't mine. I'm a huge fan of comic films specifically the Marvel... More
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I always had some mixed feelings about this movie. In fact, I even saw it in the theater when it came out and, ever since then... More
Krueger: The Legend of Elm Street
Reviewed by DebbieDPhilly
***Spoilers*** Now on the fifth installment of the Krueger series, The Legend of Elm Street brings the story full circle and picks up ten y... More
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It has been a while since I have seen this movie and maybe I should re-watch it at some point. In fact, if I recall it correctly, I saw this... More
Navy Seals vs. Zombies
Reviewed by BAMF
So as you should know if you follow me. I do enjoy myself zombies quite a bit. This was on my to watch list for a bit, but never got to watc... More
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Reviewed by trsreviews
This is perhaps the best anime to ever be made, only second to Cory in the House. It's use of hyper-bulging muscles and the world-famous che... More
Reviewed by Exclusive
"Sorry, Tony. You know I wouldn't do this if I had any another choice. But he's my friend.""So was I."Now this is how you do a super heroes ... More
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Well, even though it might sound surprising but, in fact, I actually preferred 'Batman v Superman'. Not that it was perfect, in the contrary... More
White God
Reviewed by BAMF
I decided to finish of this month strong. This was an Oscar submission a few years ago so I expect good things. It's along a similar line as... More
X-Men: Days of Future Past
Reviewed by burnodo
GOTTA SEE THE ROGUE CUT! It;s better than the theatrical release. Either way such a powerful movie. Very well done! More
Jurassic World
Reviewed by burnodo
Terrible. Ridiculous. Stupid. Dumb. Moronic. Childish. RottenTomatoes gave it 71%. The Tomamometer really goofed in this case. This is not a... More
Green Room
Reviewed by BAMF
I have been waiting for awhile for this to come out. So imagine my excitement when my theater got it. I watched it as soon as I got out. I h... More