Reviews > Recent movie reviews

Frankenweenie
Reviewed by Angie Smash
Funcionaba mil veces mejor como un corto (1984) que como una película, el concepto es demasiado ridículo como para durar tanto tiempo sin ... More
Hitchcock
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie. Indeed, the whole idea of making a movie about the making off of another ... More
Looney Tunes: Back in Action
Reviewed by JxSxPx
The general sense I get from this is that Joe Dante wanted to make one film, and the studio just kept muzzling him for whatever reason. Who ... More
The Last Unicorn
Reviewed by JxSxPx
I didn’t grow up with The Last Unicorn, so this was actually an entirely fresh viewing experience for me. I knew nothing about it going in... More
Good Time
Reviewed by fernando
Pattinson and his character enlightens the entime movie: nothing goes well with him, everybody is seduced by him. The black girl in almost ... More
Spawn
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Hey, remember when this was roughly as good as we could hope to get with comic book movies? I do, and thank god the days of Spawn and its fa... More
Punch-Drunk Love
Reviewed by Marlon Carreon
nunca pense ver una pelicula de Adam Sandler tan genial. excelentemente dirigida por anderson, al igual que bien escrita,con un ritmo narrat... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 3 comments
The Parent Trap
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Personally, my favorite thing about The Parent Trap is how the all-American twins played by Hayley Mills manage to speak in her posh, rounde... More
Three Coins in the Fountain
Reviewed by JxSxPx
A stunning bit of picturesque travelogue and anodyne emotionally, Three Coins in the Fountain is a rusty bit of classic film-making and noth... More
First They Killed My Father
Reviewed by fernando
A bit monotonous in its kmer rouge horror, but ends quite well with the girl measuring her step in the jungle full of mines. More
Get Out
Reviewed by fernando
I love it, the farest you can reach now with a genre. This is Rosemary and I walk with a zombi (the other black Kaluuya finds in the reunion... More
Baby Driver
Reviewed by fernando
So light, so futile, so corny, so ryhtmic and musical and sexy Ansel Elgort; that violence stays in second place. More
Battle of the Sexes
Reviewed by fernando
Period adaptation a bit heavy (as Emma Stone wig), but a good story on genres and lesbianism, with touches of american 'costumbrismo'. More
The Killing of a Sacred Deer
Reviewed by fernando
Im reconciled with Lanthimos. Surreal disabled adolescence, and a conventio nal competitive marriage of doctors and sensational kid Barry Ke... More
Mother!
Reviewed by fernando
It goes out of Arronofsky's hands. It begins with a 'Rosemary baby' subtlety pretension and ends as a bad Argento movie. Ed Harris and Pfeif... More
The Last Emperor
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I already saw this movie but it was such a long time ago and since I had it on DVD, I was really eager to check it out. First of all, to be ... More
Turbo
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from this movie but since it was produced by DreamWorks animation, I thought I might as well check it ... More
Estupro
Reviewed by LBKittyofHell
Woow This movie IS disturbing Hehe it actually made me cringe just a few moments of times uuughh!!! LOL But I must say .... a very great r... More
Darkest Hour
Reviewed by fernando
Churchill, his witt and his whisky state of mind, is a common place. Awful ending with the people in the subway; but some fine moments when ... More
Desert Legion
Reviewed by fernando
Stubborn Ladd is ok. Shangrila in the dessert is a bit corny, and Conte is a not enough powerfull bad man. Dahl is beautiful but she is a po... More
Lady Bird
Reviewed by fernando
One of those good films of rebel without a cause adolescent before leaving home and going to NY. Laurie Metcalf as the frustrated and enviou... More
Lady Bird
Around the World in 80 Days
Reviewed by fernando
Just for the thrill of identifying the greatest cast of all. Cantinflas and Niven are the guides to do so. The film goes better in train tha... More
Amnesia
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since I always had a weak spot for Barbet Schroeder's work and since this movie was ... More
Last of the Dogmen
Reviewed by cekadidas
I watched this movie on a recommendation from a family member and though I enjoyed it, it wasn't the greatest movie. I thought the narration... More
God's Not Dead 2
Reviewed by Shiro C.C.
Comete los mismos errores que su predecesor al polarizar las creencias, dividiéndolos en buenos (creyentes) y malos (ateos) demostrando par... More
God's Not Dead
Reviewed by Shiro C.C.
Personajes planos en personalidad, no es sutil con su mensaje puesto que se rebaja a dualizar las creencias entre buenos y malos, satanizand... More
Bad Words
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since I have a weak spot for Jason Bateman, I thought I might as well check it out. ... More
Immortal
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I already saw this movie but since it was such a long time ago and since I had it on DVD, I was quite eager to check it out again. First of ... More
Let Me Make You a Martyr
Reviewed by cekadidas
I watched this movie mainly because of Marilyn Manson and the several other actors from Sons of Anarchy who were in it, but I really have no... More