Reviews > Recent movie reviews

Lone Survivor
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some pretty good things about this flick and since there was a really neat cast involved, I was quite eager to check it... More
The Mummy
Reviewed by Deep Análisis
Guion mediocre que solo existe para crear el bardo inicial y escribe a los personajes como simples plot device. Lo peor es que la peli no ti... More
Gimme Danger
Reviewed by fernando
Iggy explains himself, thanks to Jarmush, in a simple way, and its clear to me how influenced by pop culture, and not just political ideas (... More
Salt and Fire
Reviewed by fernando
I think Herzog made this just to film in a wonderful part of the earth he hasn't filmed yet (salar de Uyuni), and that's the only reason to ... More
The Handmaiden
Reviewed by fernando
Extreme formalism but has some moemntos and images and parts that trascend it. The sexy pervertion of the characters, leading to the happy s... More
Friendly Persuasion
Reviewed by fernando
Wyler knows what to do with any material, even one as antipersuasive as this one. Maybe the material is too washed up (they don'r commit cri... More
Lucrèce Borgia
Reviewed by fernando
Christian-Jaque historiacal adventure films must be revisited. Lucrecia's romanticism mut be found, and the film finds it in some parts, beh... More
The Unknown Girl
Reviewed by fernando
Dardenne's naturalism with a search that speeds up the narration and has a thriller aspect. Secondary characters are well depicted and you d... More
Hacksaw Ridge
Reviewed by jilly56
Brilliant movie would recommend , very gory very exciting ..................................................................................... More
The Three Stooges
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I didn't expect much from this movie but since it was the last movie directed by the Farrelly brothers that I hadn't seen yet,... More
Men in Black II
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
In fact, I already saw this movie but since it was a while back and since I had it on DVD, I thought I might as well check it out again. Fir... More
Paranormal Activity
Reviewed by cabrerawrk
La idea no está nada mal y el final es tétrico. Pero es demasiado sobreevaluada, que llevó a una serie de refritos que terminaron en una ... More
Everlasting
Reviewed by soulistic
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID Horrible film. I wasted a lot of minutes watching it...trying to watch it. WACK. More
Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I never understood the appeal of this franchise and I was really surprised that this 3rd installment was still quite successfu... More
La La Land
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since this movie was a huge critical and commercial success, of course, I was really eager to check it out. Well, unfortunately, pretty much... More
The Big Year
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
This movie seemed rather obscure but since there was a decent cast involved, I thought I might as well check it out. Well, even though I did... More
Men in Black
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Of course, I already watched this movie. In fact, I even saw the damned thing in the movie theater when it was released but since it was a w... More
Dracula
Reviewed by cabrerawrk
Los que dijeron que esta es la mejor película de Dracula, son unos locos de Dios. Si es que entienden el chiste. Polarizante y bastante es... More
Arthur
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from this movie but since there was a decent cast involved, I thought I might as well check it out. We... More
John Wick: Chapter Two
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *I had a friend who watched this ten times! He said it was that good. *I didn't have the time to go and check for myself so I waited... More
Alien: Covenant
Reviewed by BAMF
Notes: *The trailer looked amazing and thrilling! *I liked the little shorts leading up to this and they were a good publicity stunt to keep... More
The Academy of Muses
Reviewed by fernando
Me cuesta soportar a Guerin cuando da vueltas sobre lo mismo, un académico pretencioso creyendo que tiene todo resuelto sobre temas irresol... More
It's Only the End of the World
Reviewed by fernando
Huis clos to a explosive talky family, too dependning on Vicncent Cassell explosions, too fatalist oriented, not findifing a momento to a es... More
Michael Moore in TrumpLand
Reviewed by fernando
The humour of our time. Moore is a contemporary philosopher making a stand up instead of a conference, and always adding and irony, a new co... More
Politics, Instructions Manual
Reviewed by fernando
Bien León de Aranoa haber logrado zamparse en las conversaciones íntimas, entre bambalinas, de Podemos. Las entrevistas refuerzan que entr... More
Anomalisa
Reviewed by fernando
Adult, tender, simple, straight to the idea, pragmatic (just having all women talking lke men and the one talking womanly, is enough) puppet... More
The Prize
Reviewed by fernando
Light Nobel winner in a jamesbondish intrigue; pretties blonde Sommer and brunette Diane Baker, and two faced EG Robinson. Robson is effecti... More
Arsène Lupin
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn't expecting much from this movie but since it was the first (and so far only) French movie starring Eva Green, I was still eager to c... More
Wonder Woman
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSWhen pilot Steve Trevor crashes and tells of conflict in the outside world, Diana, princess of the Amazons, leaves home to ... More
Alien: Covenant
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONSThe crew of a colony ship, bound for a remote planet, discover an uncharted paradise with a threat beyond their imagination... More