Reviews > Recent movie reviews

Cold Blooded
Reviewed by krypticjotter
I didn't think this movie was going to be very good. I was just browsing around for movies I hadn't watched. And it did start out boring, bu... More
God's Not Dead
Reviewed by Sovereign DC
I'm going to say this right off the bat. I'm Christian, although I'm more liberal then many of my peers. If you are looking for a review pra... More
Afflicted
Reviewed by BAMF
I do like that most of the main cast uses their real names for the characters to make it seem more realistic instead a phony found footage w... More
War Horse
Reviewed by Joshua "LF"
The most difficult part of writing a review is writing the opening paragraph. One stares off into space, or at an empty text box, waiting f... More
Adventures in Babysitting
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since the ratings were pretty decent and since it was Chris Columbus’ directing debut, I was quite eager to check this flick. Furthermore,... More
Rio 2
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
3 years ago I already saw the first installment in the movie theater and even though it did look gorgeous, I thought the plot was rather ped... More
Married Life
Reviewed by dannyjai
Married Life is an enjoyable watch, as the title speaks for it's self. I liked the story, which is all about married life and how it can eff... More
The Raid 2
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"It will be a few months. You can't know where I am. And I can't be seen anywhere near you." Sequels to hit motion pictures are always a ... More
Only God Forgives
Reviewed by dannyjai
I loved this movie but some parts I did not like, the music the atmosphere the whole tone of the film I really loved, for me it was some par... More
Beowulf
Reviewed by WendyLorene
After reading the story, I have always wanted to see a movie adaptation but I haven't found the one I want to watch. After going through the... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying...
Reviewed by RJ4
If I told you a epic war movie could be just an hour and a half long, would you believe me? This is when Stanley Kubrick comes into play and... More
Jumpin' Jack Flash
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I wasn’t sure what to expect from this flick but since it was the first movie starring Whoppy Goldberg after her breakthrough pe... More
Police Academy
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I have a dilemma with this movie. Indeed, on one hand, it has been ages since I saw this flick and my rating might be a little too harsh and... More
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Reviewed by bowman831
This movie was pretty good. The best part in my mind was the fights finally looked like they were taking place between super heroes i.e. whe... More
The Lego Movie
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"The prophecy is made up, but it's also true. It's about all of us. Right now, it's about you. And you... still... can change everything." ... More
Gone
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I wasn’t sure what to expect from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Amanda Seyfried, I thought I might as well give it... More
Rocky V
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though I tend to think that ‘Rocky’ is somewhat overrated (It won the Best Picture Academy Award against such classics like ‘Netw... More
Hatchet III
Reviewed by Reno
Hatchet movies never were my type of horror-thriller. But I do enjoy the gore yet find hard to peep with wide open eyes because killing were... More
Hatchet III
Scary Movie 5
Reviewed by Reno
Scary movie series were famous for spoofing other great movies. It all began with a decent first, then sequel after sequel declined its orig... More
I Spit on Your Grave 2
Reviewed by Reno
I really never expected a sequel to this original movie. Actually, it was not a follow-up, but the story that happen is a similar fashion to... More
When Pigs Have Wings
Reviewed by Reno
An English-Arabic-Hebrew language movie from a debuntant French director which unfolds the story of an unwealthy Gazan and his incredible ad... More
Reviewed by Reno
The film was based on the French novel and made a big change in Michael Caine's role which was originally a French called Armand but transfo... More
Young & Beautiful
Reviewed by Reno
It is a French drama directed by 'In the House' director which chronicles a teenage girl's sexual exploration. A plain story, but well trans... More
Snowpiercer
Reviewed by Reno
Recently, many Korean directors leaped onto Hollywood for movies like 'The Last Stand' and 'Stoker'. Actually, none of them were not bad, th... More
Space Pirate Captain Harlock
Reviewed by Reno
Probably my first 3D CG anime movie from Japan. There's no compromise in quality like they do for Anime movies. In fact, I found it better t... More
Octaman
Reviewed by markjazz
TRT: 1:19:11 Octaman Shown: 0:00:53 (before the credits) First Human Death: 7:18 Last Human Death: 1:16:00 Total Deaths: 7 Scenes with ... More