Reviews > Recent movie reviews

Reviewed by Margaret Kronfeld
Very Good. More
The Education of Charlie Banks
Reviewed by Connor Baldwin
Interesting Movie............................................................Must watch it............................. More
Boyhood
Reviewed by Connor Baldwin
Nice... More
Shadow of a Doubt
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I have always been a huge fan of Alfred Hitchcock’s work and since this movie was his last classic I still haven’t watch yet, I was real... More
Bend It Like Beckham
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, when I first heard of this movie, I thought it sounded really lame and the only reason I decided to check it out anyway was on... More
The Basketball Diaries
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I saw this movie and maybe I should check it out again at some point. Apparently, River Phoenix was... More
Reviewed by Rafael Jovet-Ramos
Good!!!!!! More
Copycat
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I actually already saw this movie but since it was a while back and since I had it on DVD, I thought I might as well check it out again. Wel... More
The Blue Lagoon
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
The funny thing with this movie is that even though it is rather lame, it still managed to become a classic. Anyway, I remember it very well... More
Reviewed by Tatum Sherman
Nice Job! More
The Program
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though this movie didn’t make much waves when it was released, since it sounded quite intriguing, I was quite eager to check it out. ... More
The Prince Of Egypt
Reviewed by mazardeus
This is a beautiful movie for adults and children. Hans Zimmer's soundtrack is wonderful with almost a similar style to The Lion King. Great... More
Nerve
Reviewed by BAMF
I like these kind of movies a lot. The concept is definitely not new, but hopefully the scenario and maybe the reasoning could be. It has an... More
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
At some point,  I bought this movie on DVD but, for some reasons, I sold it afterwards which is too bad because it could have been pretty n... More
Billy Elliot
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I saw this movie and maybe I should check it out again at some point. Still, I remember it very well... More
Saboteur
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I thought I already saw this movie but I actually got it confused with ‘Sabotage’, another thriller that Alfred Hitchcock did direct 6 y... More
Vacation
Reviewed by Arphahat
Well, they tried, but the jokes fell short and felt forced. There were a couple of amusing spots, but not enough to make it worth watching. ... More
The Animal World
Reviewed by JxSxPx
The major problem with The Animal World, which which renders the film practically unwatchable today, can be traced directly back to this quo... More
It Came from Beneath the Sea
Reviewed by JxSxPx
The acting and directing are a step-up from The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms in It Came from Beneath the Sea, but its Ray Harryhausen’s quirk... More
True Memoirs of an International Assassin
Reviewed by BAMF
When I saw the trailer for this I was reminded of a mix of Spy and The Do-Over. Both of which I thought wouldn't be all that great, but they... More
G.I. Jane
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I actually already saw this movie but since it was a while back and since I had it on DVD, I thought I might as well check it out again. Aft... More
Romeo + Juliet
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I actually already saw this movie but since it was a while back and since I had it on DVD, I thought I might as well check it out again.  W... More
The Great Buck Howard
Reviewed by gdedas
John Malkovich is really a great actor, but in this film his acting is just unbelievable...the film is not something special, but I could no... More
Electronic Labyrinth THX 1138 4EB
Reviewed by QC Electronics
Nice Trailer! More
Brazil
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. It is considered by many a... More
Zootopia
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Right now, according to IMDb, this is the best movie released in 2016 so far which could mean 2 things. First, it could mean that it is actu... More
Electronic Labyrinth THX 1138 4EB
Reviewed by Craig Curk
Good Job! More
Yoga Hosers
Reviewed by BAMF
I really don't get the hate with Kevin Smith's new genre. I really liked Red State. While Tusk was quite strange I thought it was pretty ent... More
Income Tax Sappy
Reviewed by Marcela Kane
Great Movie.................................................................................................................................... More
The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore