Reviews > Recent movie reviews

Exit to Hell
Reviewed by BAMF
I enjoy grindhouse films and Kane Hodder is always a thrill to see in a horror movie. The concept was interesting, but execution wise this w... More
Holy Motors
Reviewed by Sam Fickling
It's one day in the life of Monsieur Oscar, an mysteriously enigmatic figure, who completes several strange appointments, morphing from one ... More
1492: Conquest of Paradise
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I will probably re-watch it at some point to make up my mind for good. Anyway... More
Cougars Inc.
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I wasn’t expecting much from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Denise Richards, I thought I might as well give it a t... More
Groundhog Day
Reviewed by Joshua "LF"
Having now seen Groundhog Day myself, I wonder how teenagers - whose opinions of this film are probably not influenced by nostalgia - react ... More
The Return of the Living Dead
Reviewed by fuckyou
Dan O' Bannon, the writer of such classics like 'Alien' & 'Dark Star', made his first directorial debut with 'The Return of the Living Dead'... More
Night of the Living Dead
Reviewed by fuckyou
In the late sixties, George Romero set out with a limited budget to make a monster movie that would revolutionize a genre. It would be a lit... More
Dawn of the Dead
Reviewed by fuckyou
It would take George Romero ten years after 'Night of the Living Dead' before he could make the 2nd chapter in his Living Dead Movies. This ... More
Day of the Dead
Reviewed by fuckyou
After 'Dawn of the Dead' reached a considerable amount of fans and was hailed as the greatest horror movie ever made by Roger Ebert, it took... More
Point of No Return
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Personally, I have always been a huge fan of ‘Nikita’ which is by far the best movie directed by Luc Besson. Indeed, in my opinion, it i... More
Led Zeppelin DVD
Reviewed by rsder
This is the Best Led Zeppelin Video you will probably be able to find its fantastic ,THE SOUND AND cideo are great More
Promoted Unknown time ago
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Rob...
Reviewed by OsamaEx
It's a western movie which isn't my favorite genre, but the reason i get into it because is i love Casey Affleck, and he was nominated for a... More
Grudge Match
Reviewed by BAMF
The cast has some great names in it. I have been delaying myself on watching it. It's interesting that they used photos of them from Rocky a... More
The Talented Mr. Ripley
Reviewed by Sam Fickling
Tom Ripley, a poor young man unable to maintain a sufficient living in post-World War II New York, is paid by the rich father of a handsome ... More
A Haunted House 2
Reviewed by BAMF
I have actually been wanting to watch this. I liked the first one. Yes I know I am a minority for that. I like the Wayans Family style of co... More
Texas Chainsaw 3D
Reviewed by fuckyou
This wasn't too bad. I was expecting something horrible, but got something that was at least entertaining and different for the Texas Chain ... More
How to Train Your Dragon 2
Reviewed by filmbuilder
My first review on Listal was 'How To Train Your Dragon'. I really liked that movie. This is a good movie too but lacks the interest in 'Shr... More
Mary Reilly
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I have never had anything against Julia Roberts, she is usually quite charming but she is rather limited as an actress and the fac... More
Patema Inverted
Reviewed by Reno
Another direct-on-net release from the director of 'Time of Eve'. A very unique concept that resembles Hollywood's live-action 'Upside Down'... More
The Golden Dream
Reviewed by Reno
The movie also known as 'The Golden Dream' is about the central Americans who try to cross the borders of their neighbor country looking for... More
Need for Speed
Reviewed by Reno
If Marvel turns their comic books into the movies and WWE with their men then why not EA. It was co-produced by EA with the other leading pr... More
Save Your Legs!
Reviewed by Reno
Not so long ago I saw 'Backyard Ashes' and here another Aussie movie about the cricket. It was quite different than that which actually base... More
Sex Tape
Reviewed by DuckNation
I'm going to keep this review short as i really don't care to say all the much about "Lame Tape". Seriously this movie was straight up borin... More
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Reviewed by DuckNation
"We've been through hell together! We spent four years, FOUR YEARS fighting that virus, and then another four fighting each other! It was ch... More
End of Watch
Reviewed by JackJot
Cliff's Notes There's not a whole lot to say about this film. The trailers are kind of a lie, as they make it seem like there is actually a... More
Heaven Is for Real
Reviewed by BAMF
I saw the trailer for this and knew it was something I had to see. The cast is great and it's based on a true story. It is definitely an emo... More
Snowpiercer
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Leave it to a foreign director working with an international cast and adapting a French graphic novel to make the most audacious and intelli... More
Muppet Treasure Island
Reviewed by JxSxPx
It’s nearly impossible to mess up a film with the Muppets, especially one that simply plugs them into an already existing story like in Mu... More
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
Reviewed by JxSxPx
I know I’m going to get plenty of side-eyes and comments telling me that I’m crazy, but I just don’t see what’s so great about Close... More
Planet of the Apes
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Numerous classic films that have been canonized more for their historical import than their long-lasting merits. One such example of this ph... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »