Reviews > Recent movie reviews

Edge Of Tomorrow
Reviewed by BAMF
So it's an action packed futuristic story along the lines of Groundhog Day. That sounds fairly interesting enough. It only takes 20 minutes ... More
When We Were Kings
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing many good things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. To be honest, I’m not a huge fan of boxing as ... More
The Help
Reviewed by Joshua "LF"
I'm starting to wonder if I'm becoming "soft." I've recently written positive reviews to shamelessly manipulative and schmaltzy films like ... More
How to Train Your Dragon 2
Reviewed by BAMF
Dean DeBlois returns to direct the sequel to hit movie How to Train Your Dragon. I can't believe it has already been 4 years since the first... More
The High Cost of Living
Reviewed by Stehako
Nice performances surrounding this heartbreaking but somewhat beautiful story of lost souls. I'd like to see more of what Isabelle Blais ca... More
Welcome to Collinwood
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
In 2014, the Russo brothers surprised everyone with ‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier’. Indeed, even though they seemed to be a rathe... More
The Fault in Our Stars
Reviewed by catcarlo
Per essere una storia che racconta di adolescenti – per di più malati di cancro - e che è indirizzata con chiarezza alle fasce più giov... More
Arthur
Reviewed by Monstermaster
Why was this even made? Look I do not hate Russell Brand. It's just...why? Why is that man popular? He just acts like a sex-crazed party ani... More
Evil Feed
Reviewed by BAMF
I decided to check this out because it has an original and interesting concept. At time this gets over the top with ridiculous humor. The fi... More
Live Free or Die Hard
Reviewed by OsamaEx
Matt Farrell: You just killed a helicopter with a car! John McClane: I was out of bullets. After 12 years of the release of Die hard wit... More
Creation
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
When I heard about this flick, I thought it had some great potential so I was quite eager to check it out. Indeed, Charles Darwin must have ... More
Fat Girl
Reviewed by JauneChaton
This movie is twisted. So much things wrong with it but the ending was epic only great part of this film. Unless you like "what in the world... More
We're No Angels
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I know that this movie doesn’t really have a stellar reputation but, honestly, I thought it was actually fairly enjoyable. The point is th... More
Welcome to Sarajevo
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I always had a weak spot for Michael Winterbottom so I was really eager to check this flick. Even though I have always admired this director... More
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
Reviewed by OsamaEx
I think it's safe to say that the hobbit prequel is a highly entertaining saga, it had everything you could ask for, performances, stunning ... More
The Godfather
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'The Godfather' is scary and yet well written! It's not the best movie I've seen but it's very close! Marlon Brando and Al Pacino are great ... More
Captain Blood
Reviewed by william.wtsn
This is a great adventure film about a man who is unjustly imprisoned, sold into slavery, and then discovers that he needs to fight for his ... More
Galaxy Quest
Reviewed by Joshua "LF"
By rules of definition - "entertainment consisting of jokes and satirical sketches, intended to make an audience laugh" - the primary goal o... More
Death Sentence
Reviewed by Tinbloom
good for when you want a simple but fun action flick - nothing hugely special but fun, quite gorey (which isn't always the case with action ... More
All My Sons
Reviewed by fernando
The support cast (Maddy Christians as the mother, LouisaHorton as Annie) is better than the stars. A concise, understandable adaptation of M... More
The Curse of the Dragon
Reviewed by fernando
(as a bonus in "Enter the dragon bluray)Just to have an honest insight in Lee´s biography, including friends and Linda Lee´s account. Sobe... More
Enter the Dragon
Reviewed by fernando
Just for Bruce Lee ballet, you must see it. Great, sexy in its violence, Lee with his blue clothing or with his blooding torso, is a piece o... More
The Book Thief
Reviewed by fernando
Artificial, a bit corny, anti nazis with martirdom aura, a kind of fantastic feeling in spite of realist credible story. Not even 3 stats. More
Regret
Reviewed by Reno
You might remember a few months ago I reviewed a title about the summer camp prank. The movie was called 'Standing Up' that I loved a lot. T... More
The Angriest Man in Brooklyn
Reviewed by Reno
It was a remake of the Israeli movie 'Mar Baum'. Kind of incorrect to call it a comedy movie when it is a dark comedy. Enjoyments from both ... More
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Reviewed by Reno
The second movie in the new Spider-man movie series that directed by Marc Webb. I doubt his potential after seeing this movie. I feel someon... More
Torment
Reviewed by Sarah!
Could of been a lot better. If i didn't love a horror film on reviews I run out of things to say about them because with me it's just the sa... More
Funny Games
Reviewed by OsamaEx
Let me be honest here, i'm not familiar with the director, but if this is what he usually do? then i will never watch another movie of him. ... More
Think Like a Man Too
Reviewed by BAMF
It isn't promising that this is the same director from the first one. He isn't known for making good films. I like most of the cast members ... More
Magic Magic
Reviewed by soulistic
Messed. Up. Waisted my time watching this. It's about mental health issues. Just lots of crazy. Not cool. More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »