Reviews > Recent movie reviews

Septic Man
Reviewed by BAMF
Well I enjoyed Monster Brawl which shares the same director and Pontypool which had the same writer. Take those two and put them together an... More
Camp Dread
Reviewed by Sarah!
Is this meant to be a horror? Scary? It was none of those things. It felt slow, rushed even in parts, focused to much on the characters who ... More
The Last Showing
Reviewed by Sarah!
I absolutely loved this film. It had good dialogue, a good small cast, and a great premise. It's a different kind of horror, as it's not rea... More
Leprechaun: Origins
Reviewed by Sarah!
'Hahahahaha' because this was just boring.....although better than the previous movie I just watched....slightly better. But not by much. Th... More
Think Like a Man Too
Reviewed by Sarah!
I just don't know what to think about this, do you? This was really just not good, Tim Story is just like Tyler Perry they think a like, and... More
About Alex
Reviewed by Sarah!
You can't get a cast better than this of young fresh talent. Audrey Plaza has been in a lot lately, and it's good for her. The other cast me... More
Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Somehow, I managed to finally watch ‘Sister Act’ only a couple of years ago but honestly, I didn’t really like it much, so I wasn’t... More
Cecil B. DeMented
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I don’t remember why exactly but I’m pretty sure I ended up watching this flick in the movie theater when I was living in England. Anywa... More
Hollow Man 2
Reviewed by oxana
I liked this better than "Hollow Man" - perhaps because of the presence of Peter Facinelli. The plot loses its element of surprise due to t... More
Poseidon
Reviewed by oxana
I don't usually like to watch films like this, as I don't like the nervous, uneasy feeling I experience while watching them. However, I want... More
Pokémon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
Reviewed by oxana
Our heroes - or mainly, Ash - compete in a contest at Cameron Palace to earn the title of the "Guardian of the Aura". Little do they know th... More
The Invincible Iron Man
Reviewed by oxana
A rather basic movie from a comic book genre. I wasn't partcilarly fond of this "origin" story. Or the story in general. The movie starts o... More
Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea
Reviewed by oxana
In the long list of Pokémon movies, this is not the worst nor the best. There were many elements I thought were very computer game-ish; I ... More
Jersey Shore Massacre
Reviewed by BAMF
We either love or hate Jersey Shore. Either way seeing a bunch macho Italian type people getting killed has to be funny even if kind of ridi... More
White Hunter, Black Heart
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and it would be pretty neat to watch it again. I remember it very well, I actaull... More
Wise Guys
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
When a movie is called ‘Wise Guys’ and it is directed by Brian De Palma, in mmy opinion , you are entitled to expect a great gangster fe... More
18 Year Old Virgin
Reviewed by hossamo
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... More
Doctor Strange: The Sorcerer Supreme
Reviewed by oxana
I'm not previously familiar with Doctor Strange, save for seeing brief appearances when skipping pages of to-read-comics - and a lot of refe... More
On the Buses
Reviewed by oxana
This movie feels more like a compilation of episodes mashed together rather than a longer work of its own (plus, some sections are almost di... More
Basic Instinct
Reviewed by OsamaEx
First let me address the elephant in the room: You and Me know about this movie because A.Sharon Stone & Michael Douglas having sex. B.It'... More
Vertigo
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I have always been a fan of Alfred Hitchcock and this has always been my favorite movie of his. Since it has been a long since I watched it,... More
Shaun of the Dead
Reviewed by filmbuilder
In 'Shaun of the Dead', I was surrounded by funny zombies! What a funny movie made by Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright! The gags are hilarious, t... More
Wired
Reviewed by Monstermaster
Piece of crap biopic. I'm sorry but words cannot describe the stupidity of this movie. Nothing makes sense, it has unnecessary fantasy el... More
Rampage: Capital Punishment
Reviewed by BAMF
Okay I am one of the people that usually hates Uwe Boll, but Rampage was one of the films of his that was actually interesting. So since the... More
Hell No
Reviewed by BAMF
This is hilarious. It should be a real feature length movie. Well it would work as an anthology film at the least! More
Monster
Reviewed by OsamaEx
i watched this movie expecting to be blown away by it, but i wasn't, in fact it was rather disappointing, but i was blown away by Charlize T... More
Coffee Town
Reviewed by Sarah!
I love independent films, they have this sparkle to them that normally mainstream films don't have, it just feels just right. The cast seeme... More
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
Reviewed by Sarah!
I don't know but I hated the first one and I didn't really like this either. It's great this was a long time coming for most fans and they w... More
Leprechaun: Origins
Reviewed by BAMF
I have been wanting to see this for awhile. I only ever liked the first Leprechaun and the rest were mediocre to crap. I always give a new m... More
Bellflower
Reviewed by Stehako
Someone called this hipstersploitation. I think that's a pretty funny and good way to describe this messy, aimless terrible acting film. ... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »