Reviews > Recent movie reviews

Freaks
Reviewed by manwhonose
Let me tell you right from the off, that I am a fan of most movies which aim to rattle cages, push the boundaries and force audiences to ask... More
Jingle All the Way
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Like all the major action movie stars, Arnold Schwarzenegger had to make some comedies and, even though I have to admit it, he made a few mi... More
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Reviewed by mazardeus
One of my favorite sci-fi films ever. Likely my favorite film James Cameron was involved in directing, and it has the most memorable action ... More
Captain Corelli's Mandolin
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, even though ‘Shakespeare in Love’ was a huge success, financially and critically, I didn’t care much for this flick. Anyway,... More
Full Speed
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Basically, it is once again one of these really obscure French movies that almost no one has seen here on Listal. I remember, back in the... More
Tangled
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'Tangled' is Disney's 50th animated classic! An overrated celebration... 'Tangled' is based on the play 'Rapunzel' which stars a princess... More
The Rocketeer
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Peevy, you'd pay to see a man fly, wouldn't you?" Before comic book adaptations became a dime a dozen in the 21st Century, such ventures... More
Plan 9 from Outer Space
Reviewed by filmbuilder
Is it better or worse? I'm confused! Really, 'Plan 9 From Outer Space' holds low scores on Listal and IMDB but a high score on Rotten Tomato... More
Amour
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I have always been a fan of Michael Haneke’s work, of course, I was really eager to check this flick. Man, even though the guy is al... More
Death to Smoochy
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Honestly, I wasn’t sure what to expect from  this flick but since I’m (or was) a huge fan of Edward Norton, I was still eager to check ... More
Death of a Superhero
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'Death of a Superhero' is full of talent - the story, the acting, etc. The movie focuses on Donald (Thomas Brodie Sangster) a teenager dy... More
Creature Comforts
Reviewed by filmbuilder
I’m a fan of animated films and Aardman, the creators of Chicken Run and Wallace and Gromit and 'Creature Comforts' was a good choice, I s... More
Junior
Reviewed by filmbuilder
Watching 'Junior', I had no idea what the target audience was! It may entertain kids but shit! All these references to sex, drugs and...how ... More
The Dead Inside
Reviewed by BAMF
I feel like watching something new with zombies. The UK tends to do some pretty good stuff with them so I will check it out and see how it f... More
The Hourglass Sanatorium
Reviewed by fernando
So bizarre, so fantastic, so rooted on the uneasy to understand nostalgia and feelings of the main charácter about his past in a jewish tow... More
Frozen
Reviewed by fernando
Because of the musical, I rate less tan 3 stars. Can't stand the booking marketing by Disney, searching for a Broadway hit while making a fi... More
Divergent
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"You're different. You don't fit into a category. They can't control you. They call it Divergent. You can't let them find out about you." ... More
Rampart
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though this movie didn’t get much love (just check the ratings here on Listal and Imdb), I was still intrigued by this flick and the ... More
The Lords of Salem
Reviewed by carlosonly4fun
Just another Shitty movie from Rob Zombie, pretty cool in the first 20 minutes, but after that is just the same old bullshit, but this time ... More
Looper
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
After hearing a lot of good things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. And, apparently, at last, Rian Johnson really naile... More
Toy Story
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'Toy Story' is the start of Pixar's best franchise! And nothing can beat the 'Toy Story' series! Not even 'The Incredibles' or 'WALL-E' or w... More
The Warrior and the Sorceress
Reviewed by markjazz
For it's budget this film is actually pretty good. It's loosely based off of the idea of A Fistful of Dollars and it works well for this typ... More
Pulp Fiction
Reviewed by havana
What can I say, a cult classic that stands the test of time. So cool it hurts ,everyone in the film is a perfect casting, music score is sup... More
In Security
Reviewed by Sarah!
'Cary Elwes gives his best performance to date.' There is a reason why I say that, It's not because he's my favorite actor I say that, it'... More
Devil's Due
Reviewed by Sarah!
Ugh, I hate hand held scenes or for the most part nearly the whole movie, I think people have judged this badly, yeah it's the same old, fon... More
The Night of the Hunter
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing great things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. Well, I have to admit it, it is a really odd feature... More
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Everyday I wake up knowing that no matter how many lives I protect, no matter how many people call me a hero, someone even more powerful co... More
The Sex of the Angels
Reviewed by Polsko
A strong underlying message makes this sharply well-acted Spanish drama much more interesting than its premise would suggest. Yes, it's the ... More
3 Dancing Slaves
Reviewed by Polsko
Frenchman Gaël Morel directs this tale of three brothers trying to put the pieces together after the death of their mother. The middle brot... More
Shine a Light
Reviewed by Rath
In anticipation and start somewhere , say that after fifty years of similar gestures and Jagger strutting on stage, only to revive the idea ... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »