Reviews > Most voted game reviews

Company of Heroes
Reviewed by The Flagship
Company of Heroes is a World War II real-time strategy game developed by Relic Entertainment for Microsoft. There are two main gameplay mode... More
Promoted 6 years, 1 month ago
Condemned 2: Bloodshot
Reviewed by Loyal-T
If "Condemned: Criminal Origins" was just the tip of the iceberg, then "Condemned 2: Bloodshot" is the Titanic smashing into it. "Bloodsh... More
Promoted 5 years, 10 months ago
Alone in the Dark
Reviewed by Loyal-T
"Alone in the Dark" really is a hard sell. I'm sure you've heard all about its weaknesses and maybe even some of its strengths. Inherent in ... More
Guitar Hero
Reviewed by Derron
I think Guitar Hero was a great idea for a game. Its a very good family game. Any family would have fun playing, especially when you have a ... More
Guitar Hero II
Reviewed by Derron
I love this one just like the first but there are differences that I like. The gameplay is obviously the same. The graphics got a little bit... More
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock
Reviewed by Derron
I think that this Guitar Hero is better than the first and second. Way better graphics. Changed the way the Gameplay looks. A very good sele... More
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
Reviewed by Derron
I liked this Guitar Hero because I love the band Aerosmith. All Aerosmith lovers will love this game. The graphics were awesome except Steve... More
SoulCalibur
Reviewed by Derron
This is the only good game for the Dreamcast, since the Dreamcast never was a good system people got it for this game. For the Dreamcast the... More
SoulCalibur IV
Reviewed by Derron
Soulcalibur IV is a great game especially if you've been following and enjoying the series for the past few years. There are over 30 charact... More
Dark Cloud 2
Reviewed by Derron
Much of Dark Cloud 2 is spent crawling around randomly generated dungeons while searching for the exit key. Sounds familiar, doesn't it? It ... More
Kingdom Hearts
Reviewed by Derron
Loved this game the gameplay was fa nominal. Combat and exploration in this game is presented from behind the lead character Sora's back at ... More
NBA Street V3
Reviewed by Derron
Just another day of highlights in NBA Street V3, a game that not only elevates Garnett's status to the elite levels of a polygonal Michael J... More
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Reviewed by Derron
Gamers must for a moment forget that Wind Waker looks totally different from Ocarina of Time because in actuality these two games are very m... More
Promoted 5 years, 2 months ago
Lost Odyssey
Reviewed by Derron
Combat in Lost Odyssey is about as traditional as you will find in a modern-day game. It is completely turn-based with a menu system that se... More
Halo 3
Reviewed by Derron
"Never start a fight you don't intend to finish." Master Chief's pappy must have said something similar to him long before John-117 became a... More
Fable II
Reviewed by Moz La Punk
Even though the first Fable wasn't as good as creator Peter Molyneux claimed it would be, it was still a fun action-RPG to play through. The... More
GoldenEye: Rogue Agent
Reviewed by The Cinephile
With the success of the other Bond games, I didn't see how it would have been possible for this game not to be great, And Seeing as it was o... More
Soul Calibur III
Reviewed by Derron
Why it's HOT? Cool new characters- Setsuka and Tira rock. The Character Creation mode and the tons of new fighter skills/classes is somethi... More
Dead Space
Reviewed by Derron
I LOVE this game! Not since Resident Evil 4 have I so enjoyed being afraid. This game is like a beautiful mash-up of so many things I love: ... More
Fable II
Reviewed by Derron
Fable 2's story sucked in my opinion. If i wanted to i could beat that game in a matter of hours maybe 5..? Besides that there was no fun re... More
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Reviewed by SirGolbez
The original Castlevania: Symphony of the Night was possibly one of my fondest memories of the Playstation era. Before this installment, I ... More
Promoted 4 years, 9 months ago
Gears of War 2
Reviewed by Derron
This game is great. I just finished the campaign on Insane (Ok I had some help from a friend) and it was challenging and fun. The action was... More
Call of Duty: World at War
Reviewed by The Cinephile
If you liked Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, then you will surely love this game. I won't lie, it is basically the same just set in a differ... More
Promoted 5 years, 8 months ago
Castlevania Judgment
Reviewed by vanious
So, I'll get this out of the way now and say that I'm a long time fan of the Castlevania series. I wanted so much to like this game. I tri... More
Sonic Unleashed
Reviewed by John E.
Sonic Team finally release another Sonic game after the abysmal Sonic The Hedgehog next gen which was released on 360 and PS3 I thought of l... More
Promoted 5 years, 7 months ago
Spider-Man 3 - Xbox 360
Reviewed by Derron
Spiderman 3: The Video Game is a perfect example of what a movie game should be, but this spidey thrill ride is not all perfect The story i... More
Frogger
Reviewed by Derron
Not much to say about a old game like this that I haven't played in a while. But its fun awesome puzzle game can get frustrating. Love the m... More
Shogun: Total War
Reviewed by The Flagship
Shogun: Total War is the first instalment of the Total War series that would go on to create an intriguing new procession of mixed genre gam... More
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Reviewed by Loyal-T
If I ever needed a reason to buy a PlayStation 3 it was certainly the prospect of playing system exclusive Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. The X... More
50 Cent: Blood on the Sand
Reviewed by Loyal-T
If I told you a couple of years ago that a game starring 50 Cent was anything but average, I would probably do so snickering. Not only is 50... More
Promoted 5 years, 5 months ago