Reviews > Most voted game reviews

Football Manager 2008
Reviewed by Dionysian Child
Whilst running the risk of becoming wildly unpopular with most of my male counterparts, and more recently some female ones. I feel it necess... More
Promoted 6 years, 7 months ago
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas
Reviewed by Loyal-T
The "Rainbow Six" series seemed to had already come and gone in terms of mainstream popularity by the time "Vegas" rolled around for the Xbo... More
Wii Sports
Reviewed by GemLil
Wii Sports is not a game to go out and buy, luckily it comes free with all new Wii Systems. Once you've got over the initial excitment ... More
Zoo Tycoon 2
Reviewed by GemLil
I played Zoo Tycoon 2, before the original. When I got round to seeing the original game; it seemed prehistoric compared to its sequel. ... More
Promoted 8 years, 3 months ago
Hour Of Victory
Reviewed by Loyal-T
I can't say I've come across too many games that I felt really had no reason to exist. It should go without saying at this point that the Wo... More
Marble Madness
Reviewed by SuperSpongy
"Madness" would be an understatement. This was one of the early NES games that you tried the first level, were lulled into a false sense ... More
Final Fantasy XII
Reviewed by ANBU Sasaki
When I finished Final Fantasy X-2, I thought it was time to say good-bye to Final Fantasy. It's not that the game was bad, but the lack of ... More
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Reviewed by Devious Phenomenon
Wow... this game is awesome. I got glued into playing it forever! the strategy, fantasy touches, turn based war game, the action, the fight ... More
Promoted 6 years, 10 months ago
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Reviewed by Loyal-T
The “stealth genre” hasn’t always been one favored by yours truly. I've generally kept my feelings neutral concerning these more tact-... More
Promoted 7 years, 10 months ago
Mario Kart Wii
Reviewed by Moz La Punk
Mario Kart is a strange phenomenon. Especially in Europe, the game is insanely popular, yet most fans have a thing or two to complain about.... More
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
Reviewed by GemLil
I was a fan of the Tony Hawk's series until this came along. The tricks are far too complicated to orchestrate on the Wii wand; and the ... More
Boom Blox
Reviewed by Abhi
The idea is (deceptively) simple - take a tightly packed group of boxes and throw balls at boxes, pull at them, use other boxes to hit them ... More
Promoted 6 years, 11 months ago
Mass Effect
Reviewed by The Cinephile
"Mass Effect", is not a horrible game, It just doesn't appeal to me. The gameplay, is wierd, and not fun. The graphics are great, and the st... More
Company of Heroes
Reviewed by The Flagship
Company of Heroes is a World War II real-time strategy game developed by Relic Entertainment for Microsoft. There are two main gameplay mode... More
Promoted 7 years, 11 months ago
Condemned 2: Bloodshot
Reviewed by Loyal-T
If "Condemned: Criminal Origins" was just the tip of the iceberg, then "Condemned 2: Bloodshot" is the Titanic smashing into it. "Bloodsh... More
Promoted 7 years, 8 months ago
Alone in the Dark
Reviewed by Loyal-T
"Alone in the Dark" really is a hard sell. I'm sure you've heard all about its weaknesses and maybe even some of its strengths. Inherent in ... More
Guitar Hero
Reviewed by Derron
I think Guitar Hero was a great idea for a game. Its a very good family game. Any family would have fun playing, especially when you have a ... More
Guitar Hero II
Reviewed by Derron
I love this one just like the first but there are differences that I like. The gameplay is obviously the same. The graphics got a little bit... More
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock
Reviewed by Derron
I think that this Guitar Hero is better than the first and second. Way better graphics. Changed the way the Gameplay looks. A very good sele... More
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
Reviewed by Derron
I liked this Guitar Hero because I love the band Aerosmith. All Aerosmith lovers will love this game. The graphics were awesome except Steve... More
SoulCalibur
Reviewed by Derron
This is the only good game for the Dreamcast, since the Dreamcast never was a good system people got it for this game. For the Dreamcast the... More
SoulCalibur IV
Reviewed by Derron
Soulcalibur IV is a great game especially if you've been following and enjoying the series for the past few years. There are over 30 charact... More
Dark Cloud 2
Reviewed by Derron
Much of Dark Cloud 2 is spent crawling around randomly generated dungeons while searching for the exit key. Sounds familiar, doesn't it? It ... More
Kingdom Hearts
Reviewed by Derron
Loved this game the gameplay was fa nominal. Combat and exploration in this game is presented from behind the lead character Sora's back at ... More
NBA Street V3
Reviewed by Derron
Just another day of highlights in NBA Street V3, a game that not only elevates Garnett's status to the elite levels of a polygonal Michael J... More
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Reviewed by Derron
Gamers must for a moment forget that Wind Waker looks totally different from Ocarina of Time because in actuality these two games are very m... More
Promoted 7 years ago
Lost Odyssey
Reviewed by Derron
Combat in Lost Odyssey is about as traditional as you will find in a modern-day game. It is completely turn-based with a menu system that se... More
Halo 3
Reviewed by Derron
"Never start a fight you don't intend to finish." Master Chief's pappy must have said something similar to him long before John-117 became a... More
Fable II
Reviewed by Moz La Punk
Even though the first Fable wasn't as good as creator Peter Molyneux claimed it would be, it was still a fun action-RPG to play through. The... More
GoldenEye: Rogue Agent
Reviewed by The Cinephile
With the success of the other Bond games, I didn't see how it would have been possible for this game not to be great, And Seeing as it was o... More