Reviews > Most voted game reviews

Fable II
Reviewed by Moz La Punk
Even though the first Fable wasn't as good as creator Peter Molyneux claimed it would be, it was still a fun action-RPG to play through. The... More
Promoted 8 years, 5 months ago
GoldenEye: Rogue Agent
Reviewed by The Cinephile
With the success of the other Bond games, I didn't see how it would have been possible for this game not to be great, And Seeing as it was o... More
Promoted 8 years, 5 months ago
Soul Calibur III
Reviewed by Derron
Why it's HOT? Cool new characters- Setsuka and Tira rock. The Character Creation mode and the tons of new fighter skills/classes is somethi... More
Dead Space
Reviewed by Derron
I LOVE this game! Not since Resident Evil 4 have I so enjoyed being afraid. This game is like a beautiful mash-up of so many things I love: ... More
Fable II
Reviewed by Derron
Fable 2's story sucked in my opinion. If i wanted to i could beat that game in a matter of hours maybe 5..? Besides that there was no fun re... More
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Reviewed by SirGolbez
The original Castlevania: Symphony of the Night was possibly one of my fondest memories of the Playstation era. Before this installment, I ... More
Promoted 7 years, 5 months ago
Gears of War 2
Reviewed by Derron
This game is great. I just finished the campaign on Insane (Ok I had some help from a friend) and it was challenging and fun. The action was... More
Call of Duty: World at War
Reviewed by The Cinephile
If you liked Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, then you will surely love this game. I won't lie, it is basically the same just set in a differ... More
Promoted 8 years, 4 months ago
Castlevania Judgment
Reviewed by vanious
So, I'll get this out of the way now and say that I'm a long time fan of the Castlevania series. I wanted so much to like this game. I tri... More
Sonic Unleashed
Reviewed by John E.
Sonic Team finally release another Sonic game after the abysmal Sonic The Hedgehog next gen which was released on 360 and PS3 I thought of l... More
Promoted 8 years, 3 months ago
Spider-Man 3
Reviewed by Derron
Spiderman 3: The Video Game is a perfect example of what a movie game should be, but this spidey thrill ride is not all perfect The story i... More
Frogger
Reviewed by Derron
Not much to say about a old game like this that I haven't played in a while. But its fun awesome puzzle game can get frustrating. Love the m... More
Shogun: Total War
Reviewed by The Flagship
Shogun: Total War is the first instalment of the Total War series that would go on to create an intriguing new procession of mixed genre gam... More
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Reviewed by Loyal-T
If I ever needed a reason to buy a PlayStation 3 it was certainly the prospect of playing system exclusive Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. The X... More
50 Cent: Blood on the Sand
Reviewed by Loyal-T
If I told you a couple of years ago that a game starring 50 Cent was anything but average, I would probably do so snickering. Not only is 50... More
Promoted 8 years, 1 month ago
Wheelman
Reviewed by Loyal-T
Playing the waiting game can be a real son-of-a-bitch. Upon viewing the teaser trailer for Wheelman back in 2007 - as part of Stranglehold's... More
Call of Duty 3
Reviewed by Loyal-T
The Xbox 360 release of Call of Duty 3 isn't perfect, but for a game that was only given a one-year development cycle, Treyarch's Call of Du... More
Resident Evil 5
Reviewed by Derron
I played through all the RE's, and number 5 doesn't disappoint. Sure, I could list the game's trivial flaws, but every game has them, even ... More
Resident Evil
Reviewed by Derron
Well this remake indeed served it's purpose to surpass the orginial. There were a few glitches with this one with the controls and all. Also... More
Resident Evil 2
Reviewed by Derron
The third most best Resident Evil ever made. Best remake out of all just a little left out from the original. Loved the way they put an arra... More
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Reviewed by Derron
Basically the same review as Resident Evil 2. Good remake but not as good as Resident Evil 2. This game is the forth best game out of the Re... More
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
Reviewed by Loyal-T
I first played through Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway on the Xbox 360 and felt shockingly indifferent towards the whole thing. I had been ... More
Promoted 7 years, 5 months ago
F.E.A.R.: First Encounter Assault Recon
Reviewed by SirGolbez
F.E.A.R. – It still works five years out There is a real problem with “scary” games. Most of them rely on cutting edge graphics to... More
Promoted 7 years, 10 months ago
Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust
Reviewed by John E.
Leisure Suit Larry a well known series from Sierra which is an adult game of trying to hook up with girls. The publishing rights to this ga... More
Ghost Lion
Reviewed by ape
Ghost Lion, or Legend of the Ghost Lion according to the title screen, is an RPG that tries to incorporate several new ideas into the... More
Hannah Montana: The Movie
Reviewed by ape
I’m going to be honest with you all; I’ve never seen the Hannah Montana movie and I’ve never seen a single episode of the TV show. I d... More
Neo Contra
Reviewed by ape
Sometimes, making a game play like it would had it been made during the 8-bit or 16-bit eras and modifying it for today’s audience can be ... More
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3
Reviewed by Deokye020
This game is complete awesomeness. From the game's gameplay to the characters development, everything is nearly perfect(if not already). The... More
Noby Noby Boy
Reviewed by ape
Noby Noby Boy is a pretty hard game to review...Afterall, it doesn’t really have any challenge to it. There are no enemies or obstacles. A... More
Wolfenstein
Reviewed by Loyal-T
Let me begin this review by saying that Wolfenstein is, indeed, not a "clone" of Halo as many uninformed gamers are thinking it is. For thos... More