Reviews > Most voted game reviews

Ufouria The Saga
Reviewed by SamuelQ
Probably my all-time favorite game in NES. Even better than Super Mario bros 3 or Legend of Zelda, and that is a lot. World was wide and be... More
Promoted 4 years, 8 months ago
Flower
Reviewed by John E.
Flower is quite possibly one of the most unique games I've played and it's different from what every other game has to offer. ThatGameCompa... More
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction CE
Reviewed by The Cinephile
"Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction" is the fifth game in the highly popular Splinter Cell series, and has the main character Sam Fisher... More
Bayonetta
Reviewed by Derron
First things first: this game is TOUGH. Not "I can't beat this level my thumbs are bleeding" tough, but "I may never fully master the insane... More
Promoted 3 years, 3 months ago
Bubble Bobble
Reviewed by ape
When people toss out a list of their favorite NES games, Bubble Bobble is often a game that’s somewhere on that list. However, when folks ... More
Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu
Reviewed by ape
Hudson Soft ported a few of its games from the 16-bit TurboGrafx-16 console to the 8-bit Nintendo Entertainment System...And surprisingly, t... More
Virus: It Is Aware
Reviewed by astro_man23
If you check out my profile and reviews, then you'd know that I'm a huge fan of survival-horror games. I try to give lesser known games a c... More
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Reviewed by Kami-chan
8 March 2011, the release date of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood's 4th DLC. Fans have been expecting it, the rest probably didn't even know o... More
Enemy Zero
Reviewed by astro_man23
Enemy Zero, developed by WARP in 1996, is a science fiction survival horror game for the Sega Saturn. You will notice, undoubtedly, that it... More
Bully: Scholarship Edition
Reviewed by Kami-chan
After having played and completely fallen in love with the original "Canis Canem Edit" for PS2 I decided to give the Scholarship Edition a t... More
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Reviewed by The Flagship
I suppose I should reveal from the outset that the original Deus Ex game is my favourite of all time. The amount of hours I've sunk into it ... More
Super Mario Sunshine
Reviewed by Pumpkinate
The climate for video games had changed considerably from 1996 to 2002, 3D platformers having exploded largely due to the success of Super M... More
Epic Mickey
Reviewed by Pumpkinate
A seven year gap followed the releases of 2002's Disney's Magical Mirror Starring Mickey Mouse and 2003's Disney's Hide and Seek, both criti... More
Super Metroid
Reviewed by Pumpkinate
Though many have a great fondness toward the 1986 debut that changed platforming forever, most will agree it's far from perfect. And while 1... More
Metroid Fusion
Reviewed by Pumpkinate
Released in both America and Japan on the same date, Metroid Prime and Metriod Fusion saw the return of bounty hunter Samus Aran to the worl... More
Action 52
Reviewed by ape
Less is more. Quality over quantity. Active Enterprises had obviously never heard of these phrases when they put out Action 52, an NES game ... More
Monster Rancher Battlecard
Reviewed by Pumpkinate
In the mid- to late-Nineties, Pokemon and its ilk were in high demand. Each notable franchise that would utilize a similar collectibility of... More
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Reviewed by LordDarkrai
Super Smash Bros Brawl continues the game play of the first two games in the series with Nintendo characters new/old and some new faces like... More
Wario: Master of Disguise
Reviewed by Pumpkinate
The Wario series has gone through consistent cycles of change. In the first cycle, which is made up of 1994's Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3... More
101 Pinball World
Reviewed by Pumpkinate
The DSiWare's 101 Pinball World was released on the same day as the eShop's Zen Pinball 3D's North American release. Though Teyon's entry in... More
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Reviewed by LordDarkrai
In 2001, Rockstar North release Grand Theft Auto III to the public. Unlike the first games, this made the series a household name by its add... More
Phantasy Star Portable
Reviewed by LordDarkrai
I am not going to lie about this that I have a weird case then to repetitive games. I am aware that they are but I still enjoy them also for... More
Crazy Pinball
Reviewed by Pumpkinate
For the second Western DSiWare pinball offering, the experience is provided by DTP Entertainment. Not surprisingly, the title in question, C... More
Metroid II: Return of Samus
Reviewed by Pumpkinate
The original Metroid for the Nintendo Entertainment System was groundbreaking, but obviously flawed. Nintendo R&D1 had succeeded in creating... More
Daniel X: The Ultimate Power
Reviewed by Pumpkinate
Griptonite's choice to base a game around a James Patterson novel series is eccentric. Using their Web of Shadows 2.5D platforming engine, s... More
Ni no Kuni Shikkoku no Madoshi
Reviewed by LordDarkrai
“Welcome to the world of magic. Magic is a journey striking for greater heights as a never-ending journey. Among your journey there will b... More
Xenoblade Chronicles
Reviewed by LordDarkrai
The Wii that came out in 2006 was a huge success for its time of its release. The idea of motion controls interested people enough to get th... More
Dark Void Zero
Reviewed by Pumpkinate
Originally a joke response to the PS3/X360/PC release Dark Void, then a casual project based on said joke, and finally the hit retro throwba... More
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
Reviewed by Pumpkinate
Following the devastation that was Castlevania on the Nintendo 64 and the revised Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness's failure to undo the dama... More
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
Reviewed by Pumpkinate
When control of the series transferred back to Koji Igarashi, his team would work on the Game Boy Advance's next Castlevania title after Cir... More