Reviews > Most voted game reviews

Final Fantasy VII
Reviewed by The Flagship
Final Fantasy VII marked the first foray into 3D RPG gaming for Japanese giant Squaresoft. It was also the first of three hugely successful ... More
Promoted 5 years ago
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Reviewed by The Flagship
Without question, this is one of the most overrated games - and game franchises - in the whole history of gaming! As far as I’m concern... More
Promoted 3 years, 4 months ago
Final Fantasy VIII
Reviewed by KCenturion
I eagerly awaited this title. Seriously, after the bliss injection of VII this was all I imagined. I had a wanker mate who told me this game... More
Promoted 5 years, 11 months ago
Silent Hill
Reviewed by ape
Though it wasn’t the first in the genre, for years Resident Evil was known as THE survival horror game. A few companies made Resident Evil... More
Promoted 3 years, 6 months ago
Super Mario Galaxy
Reviewed by Moz La Punk
Mario Galaxy is truly everything that is fun in videogames, rolled up onto one disc that simply everyone must own. When Mario 64 invente... More
Promoted 4 years, 8 months ago
Silent Hill 2
Reviewed by AgentLexi
''I was weak. That's why I needed you... needed someone to punish me for my sins... but that's all over now... I know the truth. Now it's ti... More
Promoted 1 year, 1 month ago
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Reviewed by Heracles
The new Tomb Raider is a massive leap forward as far as the saga is concerned; I personally stopped playing after TR3 because of the mundane... More
Promoted 5 years, 3 months ago
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Reviewed by Prelude
Oblivion is easily the most perfect role-playing game ever made. When it first came out a couple years ago, I tried it and didn't really get... More
Promoted 5 years, 9 months ago
Fallout 3
Reviewed by The Flagship
The third instalment of the Fallout franchise is nothing short of epic. The game takes place in the Capital Wasteland of Washington DC, a hu... More
Promoted 4 years, 8 months ago
Mass Effect
Reviewed by The Flagship
I skirted around purchasing Mass Effect for over a year, patiently waiting for it to drop in price to a value that wouldn't make me regret t... More
Promoted 4 years, 5 months ago
Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures
Reviewed by Vergil x Dante
This game is one of my favorite games for the Sega Genesis! It has action, adventure, puzzles to solve, strategy and comedy! The graphics to... More
Promoted 3 years, 7 months ago
Suikoden
Reviewed by ape
In 1996, Konami decided to release an RPG on the Playstation game console in North America. This RPG wasn’t visually stunning, it wasn’t... More
Promoted 1 year, 3 months ago
Pokemon: Red Version
Reviewed by Pumpkinate
Though other, more powerful handhelds would compete with the Game Boy, Nintendo's system had the games - often first party - that people wan... More
Metroid Prime
Reviewed by Moz La Punk
Time to be totally honest here: the underdog turns out to be an all-time classic. Metroid Prime, surrounded by so many rumours about develop... More
Promoted 3 years, 4 months ago
Final Fantasy X
Reviewed by The Flagship
Tremendous graphics and an enthralling visual style are two of the positives of this game. The thing that left a lasting impression on me wa... More
Promoted 5 years, 2 months ago
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Reviewed by KCenturion
In terms of strategy games, there is none more renowned than the Command & Conquer series. Set in three different timelines on Earth which a... More
Promoted 5 years, 5 months ago
Super Mario Sunshine
Reviewed by Prelude
Being a mario fan for life, I knew I was going to have to get Sunshine for my Gamecube, despite some of the poor reviews I read. And to b... More
Promoted 6 years ago
Wii Fit (with Wii Balance Board)
Reviewed by Moz La Punk
Wii Fit is destroying the industry! It’s making videogames a living hell for gamers! The gamers who like to spew their opinions on forums ... More
Promoted 5 years, 10 months ago
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Reviewed by Derron
The gaming world was introduced to a hero a soldier that fought alone against impossible odds to save the world. Over time, the hero grew in... More
Promoted 5 years, 5 months ago
Resident Evil Zero
Reviewed by Derron
This isn't the best RE game, but it certainly comes close. This was the last game using the rather robotic gameplay engine before RE 4 rolle... More
Promoted 3 years, 8 months ago
Saw
Reviewed by Loyal-T
When I first caught wind that now-defunct developers Brash Interactive were working on a Saw videogame I had hoped for the best but expected... More
Promoted 4 years, 6 months ago
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Reviewed by KCenturion
I'm no hero... Never was. I'm just an old killer... After playing Metal Gear Solid 2, 3 and Portable Ops in rapid succession over the summ... More
Promoted 4 years, 5 months ago
Rule of Rose
Reviewed by ape
Underage lesbian children. Good, now that I’ve gotten the attention of every pervert on the internet, let’s continue. Before I really st... More
Promoted 3 years, 3 months ago
Hell's Kitchen: The Game
Reviewed by Zozoulini
I'm always hungry for new gaming experiences and I like tasting all genre of games I can find on the menu. Somewhere on the Web, I saw scree... More
Promoted 3 years, 5 months ago
Spider-Man
Reviewed by Pumpkinate
Spider-Man - his first appearance hitting comic book stands in 1962's Amazing Fantasy #15 - broke the boundaries of superhero comics as much... More
Banjo-Kazooie
Reviewed by Pumpkinate
Super Mario 64's instant success when it was released in mid-1996 spawned dozens of games making use of its formula, many striving to innova... More
Sonic the Hedgehog: McDonald's Series 1
Reviewed by Pumpkinate
Following behind the recent re-releases of the Dreamcast Sonic Adventure duology like the orange fox that's been Sonic's partner ever since ... More
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Reviewed by Lolager4now
First of all, let me justify my feelings of JRPG's today. Yeah, they're still successful, especially in its native Japan. Looking at the... More
Promoted 1 year, 1 month ago
Final Fantasy VII
Reviewed by KCenturion
Anyone with a soul and an attention span would agree that this is the best RPG ever made and possibly one of the greatest video games of all... More
Promoted 5 years, 3 months ago
Super Mario Bros. 2
Reviewed by Prelude
This was most definitely the 'black sheep' of the Super Mario Bros. series, and most likely because it never was intended to be a true Super... More
Promoted 6 years, 4 months ago