Reviews > Recent game reviews

Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures
Reviewed by Xan
Many people say this is a bad game, but i enjoyed it. It's basically a point and click adventure with Pac-Man. To me it was fun exploring th... More
Mega Man X
Reviewed by Xan
Awesome Mega Man game, have the NES titles been good already, this game expands the features and adds new ones that make the game even bette... More
Mario Paint
Reviewed by Xan
It's a paint program, but with Mario on the SNES. Also it comes with a mouse. Not much else to say, you can draw, animate, even compose musi... More
Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals
Reviewed by Xan
Massive RPG with a big amount of puzzles. The story is interesting, keeps you going while graphics and sound are simple yet good. The main e... More
Lemmings 2: Tribes
Reviewed by Xan
It's Lemmings, the little idiot animals trying to reach the goal and you have to get them there by using their special abilities. May have b... More
Kirby's Dream Course
Reviewed by Xan
Weird game, like a mix of golf, pinball and billiard, but kinda fun to play, as you can vary your shots and try to get Kirby into the hole w... More
Kirby Super Star
Reviewed by Xan
Wow, it's Kirby at his finest. A collection of multiple games, a port of the Gameboy Game, another variation with Dynablade, a big bird, the... More
JRR Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings: Volume 1
Reviewed by Xan
Oh my gosh, stay away, this game is horrible. If you want to enjoy "Lord of the Rings", either read the books or watch the movies, but this ... More
Illusion of Gaia
Reviewed by Xan
This RPG is something else, an action adventure with an interesting story, that also covers a lot of dark topics like slavery or fight for s... More
Harvest Moon
Reviewed by Xan
Manage your farm, sell stuff, explore the outskirts, marry a woman and see how well you can do. When i got the game, it was fun to play thro... More
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
Reviewed by Xan
Many consider this game as bad, but i liked it, it is definately a beginner game, as you can easily beat monsters once you leveled up a bit ... More
Donkey Kong Country
Reviewed by Xan
What an awesome game, the graphics are surpreme for the Super Nintendo, the soundtrack is so ingenious, i have it on CD here, the gameplay i... More
Bubsy In: Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind
Reviewed by Xan
Bubsy was a failed attempt at a mascot and his latest game on the Playstation was one of the worst games ever. The SNES version on the other... More
Addams Family Values
Reviewed by Xan
An Addams Family game that reminds me of Zelda, but not as good. Grahpics are decent, sound is ok, the gameplay is good, but overall the gam... More
Sins of a Solar Empire
Reviewed by ran88dom99
The same micromanagement that plagues most 4x but this time in real time. On the upside this limits any kind of sinking into the micromanage... More
Half-Life
Reviewed by mazardeus
One of the best, most atmospheric visual experiences I've had in playing a FPS game. Told in the 1st-person perspective, the story is reveal... More
Metroid Prime
Reviewed by mazardeus
The Ocarina of Time of the Metroid series, this 2D to 3D transition was done flawlessly with a great deal of immersion and atmosphere by Ret... More
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Reviewed by mazardeus
A genius sequel with more sidequests, artistic & bizarre overworld, and game design far surpassing its predecessor. More
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Reviewed by mazardeus
My personal favorite game ever since I was 7 years old, and it still has aged well with its amazing, legendary story and level design. More
The ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection
Reviewed by mazardeus
One of the best visual experiences in gaming history! Master game designer Fumito Euda made 2 classic PS2 games in High Definition on the PS... More
L.A. Noire
Reviewed by oldman
I remember watching the first teaser / trailer of L.A. Noire and was astounded by the richness and quality. I love the 1940s and after watch... More
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Reviewed by ☭Gary
How do you truly define "Classic Zelda"? Is it sword hacking and killing enemies in the Arcade format as you progress and get upgraded s... More
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Reviewed by sewingmachinerevies
Lots of fun things to do in this game and is very fun. I really enjoyed playing it because the storyline was interesting. More
Grand Theft Auto V
Reviewed by ☭Gary
Grand Theft Auto games in general are typically about killing people and stealing cars. The only reason people even started playing these ga... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Spectral Vs Generation (PS2)
Reviewed by Justaway
Holy God Earth is the CHEAPEST BOSS in any fighting game! It took me hours until I could win _one_ ROUND against him (and that was on NORMAL... More
Dead Or Alive: Xtreme 2
Reviewed by Di Baddest Bitch ☆
Looking at this game, it looks sexy and enjoyable, my mom won't allow me to own a game like this though. Woah! Kasumi's breasts look huge, I... More
Kirby & The Amazing Mirror
Reviewed by Emily J.
Pumpkinate, wherever you are, thank you for suggesting this game to me. :) Anyways, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror is one of Kirby's big adve... More
Pokemon X Version
Reviewed by Emily J.
As the years go by, the Pokemon games seem to get better. Generation 2 was the best generation, until Black and White came out and churned o... More
Nihilumbra
Reviewed by Lisek
Nihilumbra is a puzzle platformer video game developed by Spanish video game developer BeautiFun Games.[1] The game was first released for i... More
Wii Fit U
Reviewed by cornishlee
Good evolution of previous iterations: some smart new games that work specific muscles, such as luge and trampoline; good use of the gamepad... More