Reviews > Recent game reviews

Bravely Default
Reviewed by ☭Gary
Bravely Default has swept the critics and fans of JRPG games and won them over very easily with Square Enix's big attempt to go back to the ... More
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Reviewed by ☭Gary
The original Donkey Kong Country games hold many dear memories for me in my childhood. They were the ultimate platform series on the SNES af... More
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONS I never played any of the other Elder Scrolls games, but Skyrim seems to have transcended the series and become perceiv... More
Assassin's Creed
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONS I could never really get into the story of this game until maybe the final climax; I was far more concerned with the ga... More
Prey
Reviewed by DrStrangeblog
A very strict rail shooter that earns extra points for the imaginatively weird alien spaceship environments and the game's unique foundation... More
Mario Kart Wii
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'Mario Kart Wii' is definitely one of the all time best games! I love it! With fun tracks and well thought karts and bikes, 'Mario Kart Wii'... More
Minecraft
Reviewed by filmbuilder
'Minecraft' is probably my favourite game! I love the idea of the game - to build with blocks! Survival mode - In Survival mode, you need... More
Super Mario 3D World
Reviewed by Emily J.
For almost 30 years, Mario, Luigi, and the rest have given us fun adventures, whether it be rescuing Princess Peach (several times, in fact)... More
Gran Turismo 6
Reviewed by markjazz
Well, even though this game is fun it's the worst of the series for sure. It does have that "I've played this game before" feel but it has e... More
Nightmare House 2 mod for Half-Life 2
Reviewed by Lisek
Nightmare House 2 is a horror themed modification for Half Life 2 (Episode 2). The mod started as a small map pack for Half-Life 2 in 2005.... More
Prison Tycoon 2: Maximum Security
Reviewed by YaBoyJack
The concept is cool, build a prison, stop riots, hire guards, but it is done terribly. I have played all the prison tycoon games and this o... More
Stuntman: Ignition
Reviewed by Unseen
If you don't wanna be directed THAT MUCH while in driving games, and you want SOME SPEED while drifting, smashing or gapping cars... then th... More
Grand Theft Auto V
Reviewed by youngbloods
Grand Theft Auto V's three antiheroes feel as though they were torn straight out of Sigmund Freud's structural model of the human psyche. Th... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Game of the Year Editi...
Reviewed by ben10ultimatealien
Play ben 10 ultimate alien games, ben 10 games, ben10 omniverse, angry birds, dress up games, power rangers. Play free online games, car gam... More
Battlefield 4
Reviewed by DuckNation
Battlefield 4 started out with a rocky launch but i dont blame the devs for that as we all know that it was EA that forced them to push this... More
Rush 2: Extreme Racing USA
Reviewed by mazardeus
Crazy amounts of bonus features, a challenging difficulty level, tightly addicting controls, amazing tracks, and an amazing soundtrack. More
F-Zero GX
Reviewed by mazardeus
One of the strengths of this game is its dense gameplay, and the level of difficulty is something not commonly available in today's gaming s... More
World of Goo
Reviewed by mazardeus
Amazing, simple visuals, addicting physics-based puzzles, and a soundtrack that's simply beautiful. Unique! More
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
Reviewed by mazardeus
Great Mortal Kombat game! Amazing new gameplay, interesting characters, and nice extras. Wish it had more characters I loved from past title... More
Need for Speed: Underground
Reviewed by mazardeus
This is one of my favorite racing games! The controls are incredible, customization is deep, single-player is challenging, and it has great ... More
WWE: Day of Reckoning
Reviewed by mazardeus
This game has likely the best CAW option I have ever seen in any wrestling game. The gameplay's addicting in 4-player action, single player ... More
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Reviewed by mazardeus
This is an amazing Zelda game in many areas, but it's lacking in places that should have not been in the first place: the first half of the ... More
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Reviewed by mazardeus
Very unique gameplay in this short game, but provides plenty of replay value. Very interesting soundtrack, amazing story, beautiful atmosphe... More
Super Mario Sunshine
Reviewed by mazardeus
This platformer had minor flaws with its mediocre presentation, but it's stacked full of fun levels. Quite unique for a Super Mario game, an... More
Journey
Reviewed by mazardeus
A short, simple game like Shadow of the Colossus in terms of simplicity that executes a great deal. This is a visual experience completely u... More
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Reviewed by mazardeus
One of the best Zeldas ever created! This game perfects the first Zelda's overhead view, and combines it with lots of gameplay. There are si... More
Super Mario World
Reviewed by mazardeus
Best platformer ever made! This game has addictingly tight gameplay, boss fights, and level design that's completely out of this world! More
Super Metroid
Reviewed by mazardeus
A masterpiece in building a visual atmosphere that compliments well with its moody sound effects, and a perfect soundtrack. This game presen... More
Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Reviewed by mazardeus
A masterpiece platformer with addictingly tight gameplay, level design with excellent replay value, catchy soundtrack, and overall breathtak... More
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Reviewed by mazardeus
One of the best platformers I have ever experienced on the Nintendo 64. This game combines addicting gamplay with the most intelligently fun... More