Reviews > Recent game reviews

Donkey Kong Country
Reviewed by Xan
What an awesome game, the graphics are surpreme for the Super Nintendo, the soundtrack is so ingenious, i have it on CD here, the gameplay i... More
Bubsy In: Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind
Reviewed by Xan
Bubsy was a failed attempt at a mascot and his latest game on the Playstation was one of the worst games ever. The SNES version on the other... More
Addams Family Values
Reviewed by Xan
An Addams Family game that reminds me of Zelda, but not as good. Grahpics are decent, sound is ok, the gameplay is good, but overall the gam... More
Sins of a Solar Empire
Reviewed by ran88dom99
The same micromanagement that plagues most 4x but this time in real time. On the upside this limits any kind of sinking into the micromanage... More
Half-Life
Reviewed by mazardeus
One of the best, most atmospheric visual experiences I've had in playing a FPS game. Told in the 1st-person perspective, the story is reveal... More
Metroid Prime
Reviewed by mazardeus
The Ocarina of Time of the Metroid series, this 2D to 3D transition was done flawlessly with a great deal of immersion and atmosphere by Ret... More
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Reviewed by mazardeus
A genius sequel with more sidequests, artistic & bizarre overworld, and game design far surpassing its predecessor. More
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Reviewed by mazardeus
My personal favorite game ever since I was 7 years old, and it still has aged well with its amazing, legendary story and level design. More
The ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection
Reviewed by mazardeus
One of the best visual experiences in gaming history! Master game designer Fumito Euda made 2 classic PS2 games in High Definition on the PS... More
L.A. Noire
Reviewed by oldman
I remember watching the first teaser / trailer of L.A. Noire and was astounded by the richness and quality. I love the 1940s and after watch... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Spectral Vs Generation (PS2)
Reviewed by Justaway
Holy God Earth is the CHEAPEST BOSS in any fighting game! It took me hours until I could win _one_ ROUND against him (and that was on NORMAL... More
Dead Or Alive: Xtreme 2
Reviewed by Di Baddest Bitch ☆
Looking at this game, it looks sexy and enjoyable, my mom won't allow me to own a game like this though. Woah! Kasumi's breasts look huge, I... More
Kirby & The Amazing Mirror
Reviewed by Emily J.
Pumpkinate, wherever you are, thank you for suggesting this game to me. :) Anyways, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror is one of Kirby's big adve... More
Pokemon X
Reviewed by Emily J.
As the years go by, the Pokemon games seem to get better. Generation 2 was the best generation, until Black and White came out and churned o... More
Nihilumbra
Reviewed by Lisek
Nihilumbra is a puzzle platformer video game developed by Spanish video game developer BeautiFun Games.[1] The game was first released for i... More
Wii Fit U
Reviewed by cornishlee
Good evolution of previous iterations: some smart new games that work specific muscles, such as luge and trampoline; good use of the gamepad... More
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Reviewed by Hallz
Eye candy on the PS4, some of the environments and scenes were pretty impressive. I thought it was a successful launch title - but the campa... More
Donkey Kong 64
Reviewed by Emily J.
Out of all of the Donkey Kong games I've played, this one is the most fun, and the most hilarious. DK teams up not only with perky monkey Di... More
Yoshi's Story
Reviewed by Emily J.
In Yoshi's Story, you can control one of 6 Baby Yoshis (8 at the most later on) to go through 6 pages of a storybook land... More
Kirby's Dream Land
Reviewed by Emily J.
The game that started it all, Kirby's Dream Land was a simple, straightforward platformer, which was intended, by the way. It's full of hila... More
No More Heroes
Reviewed by doublecross
created by grasshopper games, no more heroes is a 3rd person action game where you play as travis touchdown, a nerdy loser who got his hands... More
James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace
Reviewed by Someone
Short Story The game begins with James Bond kidnapping Mr. White, a member of the previously unknown criminal/terrorist organization Quantu... More
Papers, Please
Reviewed by GruntLogic
I really feel like this game is establishing a new genre, because I don't know of anything quite like it. The Bureaucracy-em-up. You tak... More
Promoted 2 years, 5 months ago
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
Reviewed by GruntLogic
Okay, there really should be a big warning or sticker or something on the case that says "YOU MUST PLAY THE FIRST TWO GAMES IN THIS SERIES F... More
Grand Theft Auto V
Reviewed by GruntLogic
First and foremost: Understand this -- I am a HUGE fan of pretty much everything Rockstar Games has made prior to this. I'm about to lay d... More
Volgarr the Viking
Reviewed by GruntLogic
I really dig this game. It's a throwback of early 90's arcade platformers. Most especially an arcade game known as Rastan (the first level... More
Gunpoint
Reviewed by GruntLogic
I found myself loving every minute I spent playing this game. Maybe I'm just a sucker for detective stories. Maybe I have a soft spot for ... More
Beyond: Two Souls
Reviewed by Pascal
All in one i can say that this game is >> One of THE BEST games i have ever played !!! heavy Rain was awesome game, but with this creators d... More
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONS You play Adam Jensen, an ex-cop "augmented" with advanced prostheses, as he attempts to track down the men responsible ... More
F.E.A.R.: First Encounter Assault Recon
Reviewed by DrStrangeblog
Some scary elements, mostly during the beginning & end, but not really the horror adventure I was expecting. Instead this is a straightforw... More