Reviews > Recent game reviews

Atom Zombie Smasher
Reviewed by Hallz
A great zombie title from Blendo Games. I was instantly addicted to the tower-defense-esque gameplay. At the root of the game you will be pl... More
DMC: Devil May Cry
Reviewed by Ashley Winchester
DmC: Devil May Cry. The reboot to the franchise that helped patient the hack and slash genre... or according to the contributors of very sad... More
Psychotoxic
Reviewed by Lisek
It's hard to dislike a game that isn't afraid to include a mission goal that calls for you to "Climb into the deepest depths of your soul." ... More
Aero The Acro-Bat
Reviewed by BRTD2005
I'm not going to get into the plot or just describe the game to ruin your first impressions (if you haven't played it already). Instead, I'... More
Dead Island: Riptide
Reviewed by yord
I didn't even really like the first one, but the co-op is a hell of a fun time, so I figured I'd give this one a shot, too. Got to Chapter 3... More
Heartlight
Reviewed by The Kleinenschlaffel
Amazing fun! Another reason to love capitalism - this little gemball is 99 cents at the Apple store, for iOS. Addictive and great -- More
Hitman: HD Trilogy
Reviewed by DuckNation
Hitman was always one of those game i always ended up playing on the ps2 so when a HD Remake was coming out i was psyched. These games are j... More
Star Trek
Reviewed by DuckNation
Been waiting since 2011 when they first showed this game it looked great. So two years later they release it and the game is just complete j... More
Prime World
Reviewed by ran88dom99
Problems; Separate leveling imbalances the game to the point that i sometime... More
I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream
Reviewed by Nosoki
I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream is a point and click psychological horror game based on the short story of the same name by Harlan Elliso... More
Promoted 2 years, 6 months ago
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Reviewed by PerfectPortal
FIRST IMPRESSIONS To cut right to the point, I loved this game. I mean, how could I not? It's fucking Batman! :) The plot is that, after... More
Primordia
Reviewed by Hallz
I was originally worried about getting hung up on the graphics and low res gui but ended up being so enthralled with the game that I didn't ... More
Warframe
Reviewed by ran88dom99
Most important!!; Join a moon clan asap. Get the kunias. My biggest issue with this game is the shitty difficulty scaling. After a certain p... More
Nerves of Steel
Reviewed by YaBoyJack
This game is awful, if there is another worthy contender for "Worst First-Person Shooter of all time" that beats this one, i'd love to see i... More
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Reviewed by Ashley Winchester
In what is a rather long time in the world video games, I remember how unconcerned I was about playing Lords of Shadow back when it came out... More
Xenogears
Reviewed by LordDarkrai
Video games can be anything, there is a lot of possibilities that can be done. In a way, anything can be possible and any concept could be t... More
STARS! Space Strategy Game
Reviewed by ran88dom99
Who likes freighter management!! :)!! :)!! :)!!. I don't. Even with the huge wealth of literature and support programs there have been bet... More
StarKnights
Reviewed by ran88dom99
Almost completely mmo, only missing a 'world'. has decent depth. economy requires micromanagement. stupid repetative micromangement. fleet m... More
World Empires Live
Reviewed by ran88dom99
A 4x but rather simple. Designed to be played multiplayer with very strict per turn time limit. I could not sign up so I could not even play... More
The World Ends with You
Reviewed by 23...
I love this game, it takes a little bit to get used to the dual screen controls but as soon as you get the hang of it your hooked and turn i... More
Candy Crush Saga
Reviewed by MichellePferiffer
Very addicting and sometime i get stuck at the damn level. I am now stuck on level.35. It's driving me crazy. More
Malkari (PC-CD)
Reviewed by ran88dom99
Ok finding info on this game is hard (its not on abandonia or hotu for sum reason) so here are links: https://www.mobygames.com/game/malkar... More
Stars! Supernova Genesis
Reviewed by ran88dom99
From: http://wiki.starsautohost.org/wiki/Stars!_Supernova_Genesis Stars! Supernova Genesis Stars! Supernova Genesis was the name of the nex... More
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Reviewed by xenofierd
This game Was so AWsome! It was my favorite! i am glad pepole worldwide still make mods and other stuff More
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
Reviewed by yuukivermilion
This game is about the story of the first 3 movies of Indiana Jones, Raiders of the Lost Ark , The temple of doom and The last crusade which... More
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
Reviewed by Aldenvdk
This is probably one of the most amazing and intense first person shooters i have ever played, yes it has some annoying bugs and coding issu... More
Infamous
Reviewed by Paul
This game has it's share of fun missions, but it also had it's share of hard missions. There were several missions (especially the last miss... More
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate
Reviewed by Ashley Winchester
Like many gamers, upon completing a video game I often times like to write a review. Even in my high school days I've always liked the writt... More
Shaq-Fu
Reviewed by YaBoyJack
The Graphics are good, but this game is just a bit too generic and easy. I've already played the SNES and Genesis versions of this game, so... More
Portal 2
Reviewed by XoXo
This Game is so unusual that you'l fall in love immediately with it's witty and eccentric sens of humor. Packed with puzzles; it challenges ... More