Reviews > Recent game reviews

Earthbound
Reviewed by Emily J.
Back then, very few people outside of Japan know that Earthbound is a sequel to MOTHER. And this game is a huge improvement over its predece... More
Kirby's Adventure
Reviewed by Emily J.
This was only Kirby's second game, and it manages to do 100x better by introducing abilities, which are not only fun to use, but also bring ... More
Mother
Reviewed by Emily J.
Since I was born a 90's kid, I didn't get exposed to the 80's all that much... okay, it was 1991, and the 80's were kinda still there where ... More
Crusader Kings II
Reviewed by ran88dom99
All the backstabing is small part of game? No, the backstabbing is not complex enough while finding someone to marry is such a pain. Basicly... More
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Reviewed by Emily J.
Kirby Super Star Ultra was one of the top-selling DS games of 2008, and with good reason: this was a remake of the beloved Super NES classic... More
Kirby Squeak Squad
Reviewed by Emily J.
After 14 years of fun, unique games, Kirby returns with his second DS release, Kirby: Squeak Squad. The plot, compared to a majority of the ... More
Battlefield 3
Reviewed by yord
Ahh, EA. Where to start? Oh, I know. I only own this game because I bought SimCity during its chaotic release week, and for putting up with ... More
Gregory Horror Show
Reviewed by astro_man23
Gregory Horror Show: Soul Collector (Capcom, 2003) was a brilliant PS2 offering that was, like so many great games of the last two gens, nev... More
X-Men Destiny
Reviewed by Ashley Winchester
In today’s world it always seems that people are only seeking the best of the best when it comes to video games. Of course this makes sens... More
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Reviewed by Ashley Winchester
Ah Nintendo. I don’t know if there’s another brand out there that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy about the late 80’s and early 90’... More
Dancing Eyes
Reviewed by oldman
I was a kid when this game had come out. I was in Singapore and was given some money to trade them for video game tokens at the arcade. I ra... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch: Wizard's Edit...
Reviewed by LordDarkrai
I will admit that I enjoy the tiny bits of life. I appreciate the feeling of the wind’s breeze, the unpredictable shapes and sizes of the ... More
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Reviewed by oldman
Here are a few things you should know before you play this game. Get the following games first and finish them. Assassin's Creed. Assassin'... More
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut
Reviewed by Vergil x Dante
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut is a PS3 exclusive title of the original 360 release,(it was available previously on PS3 but only in ... More
R?MJ The Mystery Hospital
Reviewed by astro_man23
R?MJ The Mystery Hospital is a 1997 Bandai release for the Playstation best described as a critique of postmodern minimalism in video game a... More
Minecraft
Reviewed by LOGANistehbest
Amazing, Orgasmic, and just all around beutiful i dont even care what anyone says about the "shitty cube graphics" its awesome. More
Alice on Borderlines
Reviewed by astro_man23
Alice on Borderlines (1997, Kodansha) is one of those games that has slipped into near total oblivion. Go on and google it. You will find ... More
Reviewed by NELKIN
Like GTA: San Andreas before it, GTA V will be set in and around the LA-inspired city of Los Santos. The debut trailer was unveiled on Novem... More
Reviewed by NELKIN
Rockstar Games DMA Design Action Release: May 20, 2002 (US) ESRB: M Grand Theft Auto III is, quite simply, an incredible experience that sho... More
Reviewed by NELKIN
Rockstar Games DMA Design Action Release: Sep 30, 1999 (US) ESRB: M Even though the gameplay is largely the same as in the previous GTA, it'... More
Reviewed by NELKIN
ASC Games DMA Design Adventure Release: Feb 28, 1998 (US) ESRB: M Small details - like the beeping sound a truck makes when it backs up, th... More
Tropico 4
Reviewed by ran88dom99
Turns out I like DF style games like Gnomoria and even abstractions like Democracy more than waiting. Comedy gold though. More
Far Cry 3
Reviewed by johny
This is the best game, which I have ever played. More
BioShock Infinite
Reviewed by Hereticked
Bioshock Infinite is a fine game, but perhaps not as fine as the reviews would lead you to believe. It crafts an engaging tale and the shoot... More
Hello Kitty: Big City Dreams
Reviewed by Emily J.
Hello Kitty: Big City Dreams is an ADORABLE game to play. You play as the title character, earning points by engaging in activities with Kit... More
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Reviewed by Ashley Winchester
Legos. Like most kids I loved to fool around with Legos when I was growing up. Sure, Legos eventually took a backseat to video games in my t... More
ArcaniA: Game of the Year Edition
Reviewed by 231
Info from Nordic Games website: ArcaniA - The Complete Tale X-Box The empire of Myrtana is in turmoil: The power-hungry king has set out t... More
NeverDead
Reviewed by Betterdayz502
underrated game. Very interesting and fun concept of losing limbs instead of health is as fresh as it is hilarious. The smoothness of changi... More
Pokemon Green Version
Reviewed by gbanshee
The first Pokemon game! Along with Pokemon Red, those two versions were released in Japan in 1996 and started a franchise, that lives and th... More
Dead Island: Riptide
Reviewed by Carrie3293
I loved the first DI, I can't wait to play this game, but sadly DI Riptide is the last DI game, if they did decide to make a third one "doub... More