Reviews > Most voted book reviews

The Holy Bible: King James Version
Reviewed by The Flagship
I have to say I was a little disappointed by The Bible. I've seen many reviewers call it 'life changing' and promise that it contains profou... More
Promoted 1 year, 1 month ago 21 comments
Twilight
Reviewed by Isis
This is the most teenager overrated crap I've ever read. And I am saying this as a 17 year old girl that usually likes best sellers. The ... More
Promoted 9 years, 5 months ago
1984
Reviewed by Villiana
Will certainly be spoilers :) “If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.” I'm going ... More
Promoted 2 years, 2 months ago
Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades #1)
Reviewed by Villiana
Spoilers and vulgarisms zone!!! :D A touching story of a young, rich and beautiful man with a complex personality, who loves to dominate ... More
Fifty Shades Darker
Reviewed by Villiana
After a little break, which I filled out a bit more concrete literature, I came back to this saga, to see what happens next. I prepared myse... More
The Shadow Of The Wind
Reviewed by Villiana
“Books are mirrors: you only see in them what you already have inside you.” Finally! I don’t remember from when I wanted to read th... More
Promoted 3 years, 6 months ago
Brave New World
Reviewed by Villiana
I never before heard of this book, I found it quite recently and decided to buy because it was after a really affordable price. And now, whe... More
The Long Walk
Reviewed by Villiana
I had very high expectations about this book. Whole didn’t disappoint me, but not left a big 'wow' or any other great affection. The book ... More
Promoted 3 years, 4 months ago 1 comment
Inhuman (Fetch #1)
Reviewed by Villiana
I was intrigued by the cover, curious description of the book and convinced the good grades on various portals. For me personally, it was a ... More
Promoted 3 years, 2 months ago
The Time Machine
Reviewed by Villiana
My first review :P Warning, plenty of spoilers :) I didn't know before this story in the original, so I have to admit that the Time M... More
Promoted 3 years, 7 months ago
The Road
Reviewed by Villiana
“People were always getting ready for tomorrow. I didn't believe in that. Tomorrow wasn't getting ready for them. It didn't even know they... More
Promoted 3 years, 4 months ago
Darkness Be My Friend (The Tomorrow Series, Book 4...
Reviewed by Villiana
The next part of this fascinating and incredibly instructive adventure behind me. Although I don't know if you can call it an adventure... r... More
Promoted 3 years, 7 months ago
A Monster Calls: Inspired by an idea from Siobhan ...
Reviewed by Villiana
„The monster showed up just after midnight. As they do.” At the outset, I must mention that I ordered this item on the Internet and w... More
Promoted 2 years, 7 months ago
The Ruins of Gorlan (The Ranger's Apprentice, Book...
Reviewed by Villiana
This is my first contact with this author and I consider this meeting to be quite successful, but I'm not particularly impressed. I don... More
1984
Reviewed by Lexi
''In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make ... More
Promoted 7 years, 6 months ago
The Darkest Minds: Never Fade
Reviewed by Villiana
I don't have here too much to say... Book absorbed, it's true, but between paragraphs was slightly boring and I feel disappointment. I th... More
The Darkest Minds
Reviewed by Villiana
“The Darkest Minds tend to hide behind the most unlikely faces.” I don't really know where to start... I finished reading yesterday a... More
Shatter Me
Reviewed by Villiana
I don't know what happened. I'm now very involved in dysyopia theme, so I reached for this book. The entire 'Shatter Me' series had the best... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Incarceron (Incarceron, Book 1)
Reviewed by Villiana
“Because I have dreams and in those dreams I see the stars” I wasn’t sure if I want to read this book, but after reading the descri... More
The Running Man
Reviewed by Villiana
2025. The world was dominated by free TV and brutal game shows, people are clearly divided into the rich, with everything, and the poor who ... More
Legend
Reviewed by Villiana
"Legend" was lying on my shelf for a long time before I took to reading. I do not know what exactly distract my attention from this book, ma... More
Promoted 2 years, 4 months ago
The Walking Dead, Vol. 1: Days Gone Bye
Reviewed by Villiana
I didn’t read in my life too many comics and I must admit that it was a really nice change. I love The Walking Dead tv series, and I've al... More
Promoted 3 years, 3 months ago
The Holy Bible: King James Version
Reviewed by Bluraven
This is truly the Book of all Books. Whether you believe its contents (as I do) or not, one cannot escape the influence of this book which, ... More
Promoted 10 years, 7 months ago
The Picture of Dorian Gray
Reviewed by GemLil
This book is so good on so many levels. Not only is the novel a dark and interesting thriller, but Wilde weaves a moral code throughout whic... More
Promoted 10 years, 3 months ago
Other Side Of Dawn (The Tomorrow Series, Book 7)
Reviewed by Villiana
The last part of the ‘Tomorrow’ series is beyond me. I have to admit that I’m very sad that I had to say goodbye to the people with w... More
Tomorrow, When the War Began
Reviewed by Villiana
I ran into this book completely by chance while searching for some interesting dystopian items for young people. I said "why not?" and added... More
Promoted 3 years, 6 months ago
Unite Me (Shatter Me)
Reviewed by Villiana
This addition to the "Shatter Me" trilogy including Juliet's journal, and two novels: "Destroy Me", which shows the events through the Warn... More
Unravel Me (Shatter Me)
Reviewed by Villiana
The second part of the trilogy was much better than the first. Finally, something happened, finally came vision of the future world (althoug... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
The Dead Of Night (The Tomorrow Series)
Reviewed by Villiana
“What's the Future? It's a blank sheet of paper, and we draw lines on it, but sometimes our hand is held, and the lines we draw aren't the... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 1 comment
Four: A Divergent Collection
Reviewed by Villiana
I like Four. I liked him in Divergent trilogy and I like him either now. But I'm not convinced about this book. With prologues is always one... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 120 Next »