Reviews > Recent book reviews

Freya e Vera, la forza delle donne
Reviewed by catcarlo
Nel diluvio di pubblicazioni uscite per il centenario, finirà per risultare ancor più invisibile questo piccolo libro che – scritto da a... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Delitto di mezza estate. Le inchieste del commissa...
Reviewed by catcarlo
E’ difficile immaginare qualcuno di più scandinavo del gelido serial killer che si aggira in una Svezia medifionale insolitamente calda a... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Until I Die (Revenants, Book 2)
Reviewed by sensitivemuse
I absolutely loved the first one. I loved Vincent so much and he instantly became a book crush. Both he and Kate made a great couple, and al... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Embers of Love (Striking a Match Book #1)
Reviewed by sensitivemuse
I enjoyed this book somewhat. Deborah was enjoyable to read as a character, she’s very strong willed and knew exactly what she wanted from... More
Acne: For Dummies
Reviewed by Protiakne
Proti akne prináša alternatívne spôsoby liečby akné. Tipy, triky na www.protiakne.info od expertov po alternatívnych liečiteľov ko... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Acne Cure, Acne Treatments, cures & Medication, re...
Reviewed by Protiakne
The Almond Tree
Reviewed by catcarlo
Il romanzo è uscito in Italia con il titolo di ‘Come il vento tra i mandorli’, il che tradisce un po’ le premesse da cui è nato: ‘... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
A sud del confine, a ovest del sole
Reviewed by catcarlo
Passato da poco il mezzo del cammino della sua esistenza, Hajime si guarda indietro, perché è costretto a farlo, e può così meditare sul... More
Il corpo nel Medioevo
Reviewed by catcarlo
Questo leggero libretto, uscito a metà dello scorso decennio, non è un saggio del famoso medievalista, bensì il risultato del riordino di... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Sultan Of The Moon And Stars (Orokon)
Reviewed by Crooty
This is the third book of the Orokon pentalogy (after The Harlequin’s Dance and The King and Queen of Swords, and before Sisterhood of the... More
Vendetta per vendetta - Morire a Kowloon
Reviewed by catcarlo
Chance Renard è il protagonista di una serie di romanzi tra spionaggio, thriller ed avventura scritti dall’italianissimo Stefano Di Marin... More
Canada
Reviewed by catcarlo
Non si può dire che l’ultimo romanzo dello scrittore di Jackson, Mississippi, prenda il lettore per la collottola e lo trascini fra le su... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
The Kraken Project (Wyman Ford)
Reviewed by markjazz
Oh boy, where to begin. For starters, this book is not for adults. I'd say it's more for the age range of 14-22 year olds as the last half o... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Rise Up and Salute the Sun: The Writings of Suzy K...
Reviewed by arihazimi
I look up to her very much! She is very beautiful in the heart and very wise and modest. She does not use her external beauty for people to ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Rise Up and Salute the Sun: The Writings of Suzy K...
Reviewed by Heather
One of the most startling and life-transforming books I've ever read. I'm a jolly fan! There is no book out that can compete with the sheer ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Colorblind Angels (The Color of The Wind Series)
Reviewed by Morgan
This is a nice tidbit inside the imagination and talent of an emerging author. I believe she has planted her seeds. Now we, the readers, g... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Sapphire Moon (The Color of The WInd)
Reviewed by Morgan
Renee Robinson writes about spirituality and the struggles of a life battling cancer. Some days are full of hope, others are filled with des... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
The Mermaid's Garden (Shadows of The Heart)
Reviewed by Morgan
This collection is written beautifully. The style is unique and the words touching. The poems are highly inspirational in the prayer like pr... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Black Iris (Shadows of The Heart)
Reviewed by Morgan
Many sensual love poems are in this collection. There are short rhyming stories and other short stories which are riveting. The poetry is l... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Pappy's Teeth (Cherry 'Maters)
Reviewed by Morgan
Renee Robinson is fast becoming one of my top favorite children's authors. She keeps cranking out the most adorable stories of rhyme. Each i... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
The Bunny Tale: Holiday Series (Holiday Stories & ...
Reviewed by Morgan
This is an adorable book with sweet illustrations any child will love. It is a great bedtime story -not too long nor too short. The story is... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Granny Has A Whisker (Cherry 'Maters)
Reviewed by Morgan
This is a must have book for every child. It is an easy to ready rhyming story with adorable matching graphics. Granny is guaranteed to make... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Right Away Orimae! (Holiday Series)
Reviewed by Morgan
I am very pleased with this book. The writer never disappoints. This delightful story is about a cow who is searching for good luck on St. P... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Sycamore Row (Jake Brigance)
Reviewed by Morgan
Scyamore-by John Grisham USE THIS FOR A GOOD GRISHAM BOOK: WRITTEN BY ME AND UNUSED:This is yet another page turning thriller which is hard ... More
Gone
Reviewed by Morgan
This is an interesting shorty about a confused man who awakens in a confused world. Time seems warped as does the world and even the man! It... More
Subculture
Reviewed by Morgan
This story starts slowly, some parts are dull. The book’s description and some interesting parts kept me reading for more. I figured it a... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Life Sentence (Cancer Is My Name)
Reviewed by Morgan
A very moving collection of poetry which lashes out at the cancer monster with all of the feelings of a patient in the final stages of cance... More
Animal Farm
Reviewed by NaesNest
This is one of my favorite classics. Not only is it before its time, it is thought provoking. Although, the characters are disguised as anim... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Glass Houses (Morganville Vampires, Book 1)
Reviewed by BadGirl2k9
This is one hell of a great series, written by Rachel Caine, she is a brilliant author. I've read all the Morganville books from the first t... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Kaitlin's Message: A Gnostic story and the true me...
Reviewed by NaesNest
Arthur Telling's "Kaitlin's Message ": Mr. Telling’s story leads one on a quest for the True God and Divine Wisdom. It stirs question to o... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 117 Next »