1. It's absolutely the dumbest drama I watched until now.
2. In this days of economic crisis, it might be good to laugh at money problems.
Even though, we all know how exhausting this kind of problems are...
3. It's a story about friendship and generosity. The main character always ends up starving, cold and sleepless to help his friends. This dorama also teaches that the poorer people are the bigger their hearts get.
1. No frivolous reason, this dorama is absolutely brilliant, and shows the world of Rakugo a traditional form of Japanese comedy
So the plot is enriched by sharp and funny old stories.
2. It has some beautiful feelings, like love for theater, for making people happy, for family even if not blood related. It explores relationships in friendship and between father and son. It's gently touching.
3. Frivolous reason: Nagase crazier and crazier
and his "Tiger, Tiger, Jirettaigaaa!"
4. Nagase and Okada are two forces perfectly balanced, just like the tiger the dragon they represent.