Developer: iD Software
Genre: Sci-Fi First-Person Shooter
Also on PS3, PC
* still in very early development with mostly new team
* using idTech 5, which is designed to be more multi-platform friendly
* story is not a sequel to Doom 3, nor a reboot; it's a whole new plot
* British novelist working on Doom 4 storyline
Genre: Sci-Fi Adventure
Also on PS3, PC
* very little is known about this sequel to Michel Ancel's critically celebrated 2003 hit
* UbiSoft only released one teaser video in 2008
* recently, a YouTube video was leaked showing gameplay footage
Release: Q3 2010
Developer: Eidos Montreal
Genre: First-Person Shooter
Also on X360, PC
* Teaser and confirmation of this project was released in late 2007
* plot is set 25 years before events of Deus Ex
* events of story will lead to creation of UNATCO, featured in Deus Ex
* set in five cities; Detroit, Shanghai and Montreal confirmed
* more info expected at June 2009 expo
1. At E3 earlier this month, Atlus announces that they'll be publishing Frozenbyte's very impressive co-op platformer Trine on Xbox Live Arcade.
2. Primotech is purportedly told by an Atlus representative at E3 that the Xbox Live Arcade release will feature online co-op as well as offline. Neither the PC nor PSN versions, both of which are being released much sooner than the XBLA version, will feature online co-op.
3. Developer Frozenbyte takes to the forums to clear the confusion, stating that "The XBLA version and its features is just speculation at this point."
FPS with online Co-Op for the Wii, schedule for 2010 release, but High Voltage hasn't found a publisher yet for this game.
This list is a sort of 'sketch pad' list for the New Releases games lists. All games early in development, ones with very little info, ones based just on rumor, and ones with only teaser videos released to public will go into this list. Once a game gets promoted by the publisher at an expo or press release, and given an estimated release date, tons of screenshots, and more proper trailers, these titles will be moved to the following lists: