Life is a lie : movies that make you paranoiac.
Sort by: Showing 26 items
Decade: Rating: List Type:
The Adjustment Bureau (2011)
We are the people that make sure everything’s happening according to Plan. We monitor the entire world.
The Matrix (1999)
The Village (2004)
They Live (1988)
The Truman Show (1998)
- Who are you ?
- I am the Creator - of a television show that gives hope and joy and inspiration to millions -.
- Then who am I ?
- You're the star.
Stranger Than Fiction (2006)
La moustache (2005)
Conspiracy Theory (1997)
A Beautiful Mind (2001)
The Sixth Sense (1999)
Vanilla Sky (2001)
Angel Heart (1987)
- No matter how cleverly you sneak up on a mirror, your reflection always looks you straight in the eye.
Dark City (1998)
- You are probably wondering why I keep appearing in your memories, John. It is because I have inserted myself into them.
Shutter Island (2010)
- This is a game. All of this is for you. You're not investigating anything. You're a fucking rat in a maze.
The Others (2001)
- The intruders are leaving, but others will come. Sometimes we'll sense them. Other times, we won't.
Nineteen Eighty-Four (1984)
- Does Big Brother exist ?
- Of course he exists.
- Does he exist like you or me ?
- You do not exist.
- You create the world of the dream. We bring the subject into that dream and fill it with their subconscious.
- How could I ever acquire enough detail to make them think that it's reality ?
- Well, dreams, they feel real while we're in them right ? Its only when we wake up then we realize that something was actually strange.
Source Code (2011)
Fight Club (1999)
- You had to give it to him : he had a plan. And it started to make sense, in a Tyler sort of way. No fear. No distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide.
Secret Window (2004)
- When two writers show up with the same story, it's all about who wrote the words first. Wouldn't you say that's true?
- How can I call you when I don't know your name ?
- How can you not know my name if you knew my apartment number ?
- Our doormen are spoiled, five bucks gets you only half the information.
Enemy of the State (1998)
- Why are they after me ?
- You have something they want.
- I don't have anything.
- Maybe you do and you don't know it.
Eagle Eye (2008)
- Ethan Shaw, you are acting in contravention of our programming objectives. You are now classified as an enemy of the state, a crime punishable by death.
The Mist (2007)
- I heard stuff.
- Stuff ?
- Yeah, we all heard stuff ! Like uh, how they... they thought that there were other dimensions. You know, other... other worlds all around us, and how they wanted to try to make a window, you know, so they can look through and see what's on the other side.
- Well maybe your window turned out to be a door. Isn't it ?
Minority Report (2002)
- Imagine, a world with out, murder. 6 years ago, the homicidal rates had reached epidemic proportions. It seemed that only a miracle could stop the blood shed, but instead of 1 miracle, we were given 3, the precognitives. Within 3 months of the precrime program, the homicidal rates in the District of Columbia had reduced 90 percent.
If you have suggestions and quotes ... :)
9 votesFavorite Lists (17 lists)
list by salappa
Published 3 years, 4 months ago
People who voted for this also voted for
Famous People vs. the Actors Who Played Them
Is There Something Wrong with Me?
Celebrities in Video Games.
WTF? Scenes that haunted me...
My body it's a killing machine!
The most depressing movies
25 Crazy Characters
More lists from SɦαŁ
Are you wearing a mask ?
Viggo Mortensen - Best to Worst.
The movies I really love
Pictures I ♥
Music Diary 2016
Something Special ...