The pop music charts are an insight into just how woeful the general public's taste in music can be, and here's the proof. A list of albums that were number one in the UK chart on my birthday, April 27th.
Number of compilations/greatest hits/soundtracks:
3 albums I'd listen to:
1. Moby - Play
2. REM - Automatic For The People
3. The Last Shadow Puppets - Age of the Understatement
3 most embarrassing albums:
1. Right Said Fred - Up
2. Shayne Ward - Shayne Ward
3. Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Thing
3 singles I'd listen to:
1. Calvin Harris - "I'm Not Alone"
2. Mark Morrison - "Return Of The Mack"
3. Madonna - "La Isla Bonita"