Bml93's PC Games Ranked - With Notes
Sort by: Showing 13 items
Rating: List Type:
World of Warcraft - PC Games
* Once you've gotten into it, it's a lot of fun. There are so many things to do and you'll never finish it. It's endless.
* Huge variety of things to do. One can quest alone, do achievements, level professions, do dungeons and raids or just hang in the main city.
* Great and interesting lore behind everything. If you decide to actually read the quest logs, you'll discover many great stories.
* Simple, effective, good and fun graphics. Unfortunately, I have to play with slightly reduced graphics because I don't have a very good laptop.
* The social aspect. I've made many in-game friends who I can always talk to and play with whenever I want to.
* Occasionally, one will have to spend some time farming or grinding to be able to get the best stuff. That's not always so fun when you do it for the twelfth time or something.
* The difficulty of the game has been slightly reduced over the years.
Counter-Strike: Source - PC Games
Total Club Manager 2005 - PC Games
* This game is pure nostalgia for me. Played it all the time when it came out. Still love it. The newer manager games have never managed to capture the spirit of leading your team as Total Club Manager did.
* Basically everything about it is great.
* For a newcomer to The Total Club Manager games, the menus and all the text may be rather confusing.
* Brilliant graphics that looks exactly like the Middle-Earth you've come to known from the films. Even better is that you've got some great voice work and sounds, and music from the films.
* Very fun and addictive to play. To slowly build up a massive force and then send them all in to a giant massacre is enjoyable.
* The story is greatly incorporated into the game and changes according to your victories.
* There are not really that many unites to control. Create a bunch for archers and you're basically invincible.
Slender: The Eight Pages - PC Games
* Great atmosphere. This game is freaking scary. It's dark and quiet. The only thing you can hear are your own footsteps. You barely see anything with your flash light, you keep walking in circles and boom... you're dead.
* Effective use of simple mechanics. A game that doesn't require much to be good.
* It's free.
* Doesn't really have much replay value. You'll play it sometimes, but you can only be scared a number of times.
* Nothing happens when you get all eight notes.
Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup - PC Games
This list features the PC games that I own.
Put in order of preference
Put in order of preference
9 votesBml93's Games (12 lists)
list by Bml93
Published 5 years, 10 months ago
People who voted for this also voted for
Favorite bands currently active
Sundance Festival 2012
Developed by: Grasshopper Manufacture
The Top 10 2011 Games I Enjoyed Playing
Watched In Jan 2013
Best albums of 2003
Vistos em 2012
My DVD collection Pt. 3 (Movies)
More lists from Bml93
Bml93's Game Boy Games Ranked - With Notes
Bml93's Android Games Ranked - With Notes
Bml93's Playstation 3 Games Ranked - With Notes
Bml93's Film Journals
Bml93's Yearly Top 10 of Best and Worst Films
List of Nintendo 64 Games - PAL
Bml93's Film Diary for 2013: February