Bml93's Nintendo 3DS/DS Games Ranked - With Notes
Sort by: Showing 17 items
Rating: List Type:
Pokémon Y - Nintendo 3DS
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Nintendo 3DS
Pokémon: Diamond Version - Nintendo DS
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Nintendo 3DS
Mario Kart DS - Nintendo DS
* Awesomely fun.
* Wonderful Mario-esque graphics that runs super smooth.
* Awesome minigames
* Delightful gameplay that has stood the test of time perfectly, with adding new cool tracks.
* Wi-Fi! Play with friends or online against other random people.
* Playing solo ain't as fun as playing with friends.
Super Mario 64 DS - Nintendo DS
* Keeps the same core elements that made the game so great to begin with.
* Fantastic graphics that keeps the same style and improves over the original game.
* 150 stars to collect.
* Same, awesome gameplay.
* You've got yourself more character to play with, instead of just Mario.
* Fun minigames.
* This game was really made for a console with an analog stick, which the Nintendo DS naturally lacks. And seeing as this is a 3D world, the control pad tends to get very imprecise.
New Super Mario Bros. - Nintendo DS
Mario Kart 7 - Nintendo 3DS
Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest - Nintendo DS
* Able to play as three different characters.
* The 3D engine offers some pleasant details on the various environments and characters.
* Decent gameplay with a variety of moves.
* Does get very repetitive as every location has the same object. Kill enemies, get something, exit.
* The animation of the characters are a bit clunky.
* The minigames suck.
* Not challenging.
* The "other" fighting moves you get is not needed as every enemy can be defeated by simply pressing one button.
* Great environment details and graphics.
* Good use of the two screens, seeing as you have everything you would need on the lower screen, while the action remains at top the whole time.
* Got bored. Didn't care for it. Didn't interest me. I would rather play LotR.
* Way too easy to get lost. Map doesn't provide too much help.
* The possibility to switch fighting strategies is a bit clunky, seeing as you can't pause the game and set them. Meaning that you'll have to do it on the fly.
* No map in dungeons.
FIFA Street 2 - Nintendo DS
* The graphics are quite good. Smooth animation, decently detailed environments and acceptable character models.
* Create your own player.
* The control could have used some more work. Seeing as you'll have to use your thumb to do tricks, the sensitivity if the screen ain't high enough to register every movement.
* Quite a few glitches and bugs.
* The gameplay ain't that exciting. Matches gets dull easily.
* No real sound. Only music.
This list features the Nintendo 3DS and DS games that I own.
Placed in order of preference
Placed in order of preference
8 votesBml93's Games (12 lists)
list by Bml93
Published 5 years, 4 months ago
People who voted for this also voted for
Vampires in Video Games
Pokemon: Best to Worst
Lifetime Video Game goals to do before I die
Developed by: Grasshopper Manufacture
Games I've beaten
the giraffe's misc. lists guide
Game Developers/Publishers I'm keeping my eye on
More lists from Bml93
Bml93's Android Games Ranked - With Notes
Bml93's Game Boy Games Ranked - With Notes
Bml93's Playstation 3 Games Ranked - With Notes
PS Games I'll Never 100%
Bml93's Yearly Top 10 of Best and Worst Films
Bml93's Film Diary for 2013: May
Bml93's Nintendo GameCube Games - With Notes