Bml93's Nintendo 3DS/DS Games Ranked - With Notes
Sort by: Showing 11 items
Rating: List Type:
Pokémon Y - Nintendo 3DS
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Nintendo 3DS
Pokémon Diamond Version - Nintendo DS
You take your steps into the Sinnoh region as yet another young, hopeful Pokémon trainer. Will you be able to catch them all, and be the Pokémon master?
* The same winning formula.
* New, improved graphics that still keeps in touch with original Pokémon look we love.
* New Pokémon's.
* Ability to trade Pokémon's over Wi-Fi.
* Doesn't necessarily hold the same charm as the previous games.
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Nintendo 3DS
Mario Kart DS - Nintendo DS
Mario invites all of his friends and enemies over to an incredible race in this "remake" of the good, old Nintendo classic.
* Awesomely fun.
* Wonderful Mario-esque graphics that runs super smooth.
* Awesome minigames
* Delightful gameplay that has stood the test of time perfectly, with adding new cool tracks.
* Wi-Fi! Play with friends or online against other random people.
* Playing solo ain't as fun as playing with friends.
Super Mario 64 DS - Nintendo DS
Nearly a decade after releasing the very successful Super Mario 64 to the Nintendo 64, Nintendo released it to the Nintendo DS. Giving people the opportunity to defeat Bowser and collect stars on the handheld format.
* Keeps the same core elements that made the game so great to begin with.
* Fantastic graphics that keeps the same style and improves over the original game.
* 150 stars to collect.
* Same, awesome gameplay.
* You've got yourself more character to play with, instead of just Mario.
* Fun minigames.
* This game was really made for a console with an analog stick, which the Nintendo DS naturally lacks. And seeing as this is a 3D world, the control pad tends to get very imprecise.
New Super Mario Bros. - Nintendo DS
Mario and Luigi makes their return into classic format in this upgrade for Nintendo DS. The princess is naturally kidnapped by the vicious Bowser once again and it's up to you to save her from the spiky turtle.
* Beautiful graphics. Awesome to see a full 3D version of Mario in this game.
* Still using the same wonderful gameplay that has entertained people over so many years... But with added improvements!
* Awesome minigames.
* Could it have been a little more challenging perhaps?
Mario Kart 7 - Nintendo 3DS
Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest - Nintendo DS
Game that's based on the very popular film. You play as Captain Jack Sparrow, Will Turner and Elizabeth Swan as you play yourself through the events in the film in this brawler-style game.
* Able to play as three different characters.
* The 3D engine offers some pleasant details on the various environments and characters.
* Decent gameplay with a variety of moves.
* Does get very repetitive as every location has the same object. Kill enemies, get something, exit.
* The animation of the characters are a bit clunky.
* The minigames suck.
* Not challenging.
* The "other" fighting moves you get is not needed as every enemy can be defeated by simply pressing one button.
Being very similar to The Lord of the Rings games on Game Boy Advance, this is a hack-and-slash game that lets you play as the four heroes that discover Narnia.
* Great environment details and graphics.
* Good use of the two screens, seeing as you have everything you would need on the lower screen, while the action remains at top the whole time.
* Got bored. Didn't care for it. Didn't interest me. I would rather play LotR.
* Way too easy to get lost. Map doesn't provide too much help.
* The possibility to switch fighting strategies is a bit clunky, seeing as you can't pause the game and set them. Meaning that you'll have to do it on the fly.
* No map in dungeons.
FIFA Street 2 - Nintendo DS
A gritty trick-based version of football (soccer) in the streets. Three players plus one goalkeeper plays against another team in a match to five. You'll have to use every trick up your... sleeve to get past the defenders.
* The graphics are quite good. Smooth animation, decently detailed environments and acceptable character models.
* Create your own player.
* The control could have used some more work. Seeing as you'll have to use your thumb to do tricks, the sensitivity if the screen ain't high enough to register every movement.
* Quite a few glitches and bugs.
* The gameplay ain't that exciting. Matches gets dull easily.
* No real sound. Only music.
This list features the Nintendo 3DS and DS games that I own.
Placed in order of preference
Placed in order of preference
8 votesBml93's Games (10 lists)
list by Bml93
Published 5 years ago
People who voted for this also voted for
Vampires in Video Games
My Reviews/Thoughts/Future Reviews
Pokemon: Best to Worst
Developed by: Grasshopper Manufacture
the giraffe's misc. lists guide
Games I've beaten
Game Developers/Publishers I'm keeping my eye on
Movie Diary 2011 Edition
the giraffe's DVD lists guide
More lists from Bml93
Bml93's Playstation 3 Games Ranked - With Notes
Bml93's Game Boy Games Ranked - With Notes
Bml93's Android Games Ranked - With Notes
PS Games I'll Never 100%
Bml93's Yearly Top 10 of Best and Worst Films
Bml93's Film Diary for 2013: May
Bml93's List of Brilliant Film Posters