929 Views Share:
Bml93's Nintendo 64 Games Ranked - With Notes
Game list created by Bml93
Sort by: Showing 15 items
Rating: List Type:
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Nintendo 64
* Great concept. You're playing with some sort of time limit. In three days (time in the game), the moon crashes into the city. You'll have to complete your stuff within that period of time and the play yourself back in time using your Ocarina. That saves your process, but anything you didn't finish resets itself. You can strike owl-statues to save your game if you're in the middle of something.
* Terrific, dark and emotional story with several powerful side-stories. The emotional core in this game is very high. I nearly cried sometimes.
* Beautiful music and excellent graphics.
* It's a lot of fun.
* This game is flawless.
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Nintendo 64
Banjo-Kazooie - Nintendo 64
* Improves on the Super Mario 64 formula in many ways.
* Outstanding humour and personality. Terrific range of various characters, who are all absurdly great!
* Great variety in the gameplay.
* The music and graphics are colourful and wonderful
* Gathering notes can be a pain in the ass. Whenever you die, the game only acknowledges that you managed to get a specific number of notes in the game. But it doesn't save the ones you've actually gotten. Meaning that you'll have to get them all again if you die or leave the world before getting 100.
* Rusty Bucket Bay.
Super Mario 64 - Nintendo 64
Diddy Kong Racing - Nintendo 64
* Fun racing game.
* Several characters too choose, unlockable characters and different vehicles. You can use kart, hovercraft or a plane. This provides some fun variety.
* Many races and different challenges throughout the game.
* Fun weapon system that has you upgrading your weapons.
* Fun multiplayer.
* Cute and colourful graphics.
* Some annoying character voices.
Pokemon: Stadium - Nintendo 64
* Fun to play with friends for a while.
* The Pokémon looks great.
* You can play some small, different arcade-type of games. Which are a lot of fun to play.
* With the help of the Transfer Pack, you can play your Game Boy game on the big screen.
* Does get very repetitive and boring eventually.
* No story here. Just pick your Pokémon and battle.
* The Game Boy game is more fun.
Pokemon Stadium 2 - Nintendo 64
Mario Party - Nintendo 64
Mickey's Speedway USA - Nintendo 64
* The game actually has some sort of story that requires you to find four secret car parts to unlock a fifth circuit.
* The later races can be quite challenging. Particularly the fifth and final circuit.
* Contest mode is fun.
* It's a lot of fun to play with friends.
* Good graphics and sound.
* Do get tired of it eventually.
* More fun to play with friends than alone.
* The various courses could be more imaginative.
Mario Tennis - Nintendo 64
This list features the Nintendo 64 games that I own.
Put in order of preference.
Put in order of preference.
10 votesBml93's Games (12 lists)
list by Bml93
Published 6 years, 4 months ago
People who voted for this also voted for
30 Days of Video Games
Developed by: Grasshopper Manufacture
Ranking the Final Fantasy Series
Top 50 Nintendo DS Games
Top 15 NES Games
Games featuring the voice of Richard Horvitz
Top 10 Games of 2011
Games of 1985 - ranked by preference
More lists from Bml93
Bml93's Nintendo 3DS/DS Games Ranked - With Notes
Bml93's Android Games Ranked - With Notes
Bml93's Playstation 3 Games Ranked - With Notes
Bml93's Game Boy Games Ranked - With Notes
Top Video Game Musical Scores
The Work of Red Letter Media