Added by BRice on 30 Jul 2015 03:33
139 Views No comments

Leonardo Dicaprio Review

Add header image

Choose file... or enter url:
Sort by: Showing 23 items
Decade: Rating: List Type:
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 365 Average listal rating (164 ratings) 6.8 IMDB Rating 6.6
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 517 Average listal rating (266 ratings) 6.2 IMDB Rating 6.7
Marvin's Room (1996)
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 9064 Average listal rating (5737 ratings) 7 IMDB Rating 7.8
Titanic (1997)
My least favourite of his movies, just too long for me decent movie.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 2321 Average listal rating (1471 ratings) 6.2 IMDB Rating 6.6
Watched Wanted Custom
Amazing movie, throughly enjoyed it. Leo was fantastic in this film!
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 3334 Average listal rating (2014 ratings) 6.9 IMDB Rating 7.5
Haven't gotten through this movie fully tried few times as a kid need to watch fully before making review
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 5101 Average listal rating (3372 ratings) 8 IMDB Rating 8.5
Simply said it's my favourite movie of all time, it's the movie that made me fall in love with movies.
Watched Wanted Custom
Only watched half way, was great what I seen but need to finish fully
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 1073 Average listal rating (677 ratings) 6.6 IMDB Rating 7.1
Still Need to watch this.
Watched Wanted Custom
Still Need to watch this.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 4176 Average listal rating (2735 ratings) 7.7 IMDB Rating 8.1
Amazing film, simply spectacular story and performance by Leonardo Dicaprio and Mark Ruffalo.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 5896 Average listal rating (3884 ratings) 8.2 IMDB Rating 8.8
Inception (2010)
Amazing film, loved the twists of the story. Leonardo and Joseph Gordon were fantastic!
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 804 Average listal rating (448 ratings) 6.3 IMDB Rating 6.6
J. Edgar (2011)
Still need to watch this.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 2560 Average listal rating (1783 ratings) 8 IMDB Rating 8.4
My second favourite Tarantino movie. Absolutely spectacular! Leo's supporting role was phenomenal!
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 1549 Average listal rating (860 ratings) 6.9 IMDB Rating 7.3
Really underrated film! It amerced me in the time period and I loved it. Loved the use of modern music that fit well with the time period. Leo was fantastic!