Added by BRice on 30 Jul 2015 03:33
128 Views No comments

Leonardo Dicaprio Review

Add header image

Choose file... or enter url:
Sort by: Showing 23 items
Decade: Rating: List Type:
People who added this item 550 Average listal rating (308 ratings) 6.9 IMDB Rating 0
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 365 Average listal rating (164 ratings) 6.8 IMDB Rating 0
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 3623 Average listal rating (2296 ratings) 6.5 IMDB Rating 0
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 517 Average listal rating (264 ratings) 6.2 IMDB Rating 6.7
Marvin's Room (1996)
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 9064 Average listal rating (5725 ratings) 7 IMDB Rating 0
My least favourite of his movies, just too long for me decent movie.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 2321 Average listal rating (1472 ratings) 6.2 IMDB Rating 0
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 5745 Average listal rating (3850 ratings) 7.4 IMDB Rating 0
Watched Wanted Custom
Amazing movie, throughly enjoyed it. Leo was fantastic in this film!
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 3334 Average listal rating (2013 ratings) 6.9 IMDB Rating 0
Haven't gotten through this movie fully tried few times as a kid need to watch fully before making review
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 5101 Average listal rating (3363 ratings) 8 IMDB Rating 0
Simply said it's my favourite movie of all time, it's the movie that made me fall in love with movies.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 3041 Average listal rating (1899 ratings) 7.4 IMDB Rating 0
Only watched half way, was great what I seen but need to finish fully
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 1073 Average listal rating (676 ratings) 6.6 IMDB Rating 0
Still Need to watch this.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 1788 Average listal rating (1005 ratings) 7.1 IMDB Rating 0
Still Need to watch this.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 4176 Average listal rating (2728 ratings) 7.7 IMDB Rating 0
Amazing film, simply spectacular story and performance by Leonardo Dicaprio and Mark Ruffalo.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 5896 Average listal rating (3870 ratings) 8.2 IMDB Rating 0
Amazing film, loved the twists of the story. Leonardo and Joseph Gordon were fantastic!
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 804 Average listal rating (446 ratings) 6.2 IMDB Rating 6.6
J. Edgar (2011)
Still need to watch this.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 2560 Average listal rating (1771 ratings) 8 IMDB Rating 0
My second favourite Tarantino movie. Absolutely spectacular! Leo's supporting role was phenomenal!
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 1549 Average listal rating (855 ratings) 7 IMDB Rating 0
Really underrated film! It amerced me in the time period and I loved it. Loved the use of modern music that fit well with the time period. Leo was fantastic!
Watched Wanted Custom
One of my favourite movies of all time! So funny, great story and Leo's performance was by far the best performance by an actor I have ever seen in my life!