Added by BRice on 30 Jul 2015 03:33

Leonardo Dicaprio Review

Sort by: Showing 23 items
Decade: Rating: List Type:
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 369 Average listal rating (165 ratings) 6.8 IMDB Rating 6.6
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 3638 Average listal rating (2294 ratings) 6.5 IMDB Rating 6.8
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 523 Average listal rating (268 ratings) 6.2 IMDB Rating 6.7
Marvin's Room (1996)
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 9170 Average listal rating (5740 ratings) 7 IMDB Rating 7.8
Titanic (1997)
My least favourite of his movies, just too long for me decent movie.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 2337 Average listal rating (1472 ratings) 6.2 IMDB Rating 6.6
Watched Wanted Custom
Amazing movie, throughly enjoyed it. Leo was fantastic in this film!
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 3362 Average listal rating (2020 ratings) 6.9 IMDB Rating 7.5
Haven't gotten through this movie fully tried few times as a kid need to watch fully before making review
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 5155 Average listal rating (3373 ratings) 8 IMDB Rating 8.5
Simply said it's my favourite movie of all time, it's the movie that made me fall in love with movies.
Watched Wanted Custom
Only watched half way, was great what I seen but need to finish fully
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 1093 Average listal rating (680 ratings) 6.6 IMDB Rating 7.1
Still Need to watch this.
Watched Wanted Custom
Still Need to watch this.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 4240 Average listal rating (2744 ratings) 7.7 IMDB Rating 8.1
Amazing film, simply spectacular story and performance by Leonardo Dicaprio and Mark Ruffalo.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 6030 Average listal rating (3896 ratings) 8.2 IMDB Rating 8.8
Inception (2010)
Amazing film, loved the twists of the story. Leonardo and Joseph Gordon were fantastic!
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 809 Average listal rating (449 ratings) 6.3 IMDB Rating 6.6
J. Edgar (2011)
Still need to watch this.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 2645 Average listal rating (1795 ratings) 8 IMDB Rating 8.4
My second favourite Tarantino movie. Absolutely spectacular! Leo's supporting role was phenomenal!
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 1583 Average listal rating (864 ratings) 6.9 IMDB Rating 7.3
Really underrated film! It amerced me in the time period and I loved it. Loved the use of modern music that fit well with the time period. Leo was fantastic!