Added by BRice on 30 Jul 2015 03:33
118 Views No comments

Leonardo Dicaprio Review

Add header image

Choose file... or enter url:
Sort by: Showing 23 items
Decade: Rating: List Type:
People who added this item 550 Average listal rating (302 ratings) 6.9 IMDB Rating 7.3
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 2520 Average listal rating (1489 ratings) 7.5 IMDB Rating 7.8
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 1144 Average listal rating (631 ratings) 6.9 IMDB Rating 7.3
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 365 Average listal rating (164 ratings) 6.8 IMDB Rating 6.6
Total Eclipse (1995)
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 3623 Average listal rating (2281 ratings) 6.5 IMDB Rating 6.8
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 517 Average listal rating (265 ratings) 6.2 IMDB Rating 6.7
Marvin's Room (1996)
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 9064 Average listal rating (5681 ratings) 7 IMDB Rating 7.8
Titanic (1997)
My least favourite of his movies, just too long for me decent movie.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 2762 Average listal rating (1692 ratings) 6.2 IMDB Rating 6.5
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 2321 Average listal rating (1469 ratings) 6.2 IMDB Rating 6.6
The Beach (2000)
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 5745 Average listal rating (3837 ratings) 7.4 IMDB Rating 8.1
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 3710 Average listal rating (2336 ratings) 7 IMDB Rating 7.5
Amazing movie, throughly enjoyed it. Leo was fantastic in this film!
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 3334 Average listal rating (2002 ratings) 6.9 IMDB Rating 7.5
The Aviator (2004)
Haven't gotten through this movie fully tried few times as a kid need to watch fully before making review
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 5101 Average listal rating (3348 ratings) 8 IMDB Rating 8.5
The Departed (2006)
Simply said it's my favourite movie of all time, it's the movie that made me fall in love with movies.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 3041 Average listal rating (1894 ratings) 7.4 IMDB Rating 8
Blood Diamond (2006)
Only watched half way, was great what I seen but need to finish fully
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 1073 Average listal rating (671 ratings) 6.6 IMDB Rating 7.1
Body of Lies (2008)
Still Need to watch this.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 1788 Average listal rating (1000 ratings) 7.1 IMDB Rating 7.3
Still Need to watch this.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 4176 Average listal rating (2706 ratings) 7.7 IMDB Rating 8.1
Amazing film, simply spectacular story and performance by Leonardo Dicaprio and Mark Ruffalo.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 5896 Average listal rating (3827 ratings) 8.3 IMDB Rating 8.8
Inception (2010)
Amazing film, loved the twists of the story. Leonardo and Joseph Gordon were fantastic!
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 804 Average listal rating (444 ratings) 6.2 IMDB Rating 6.6
J. Edgar (2011)
Still need to watch this.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 2560 Average listal rating (1747 ratings) 8 IMDB Rating 8.4
My second favourite Tarantino movie. Absolutely spectacular! Leo's supporting role was phenomenal!
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 1549 Average listal rating (839 ratings) 7 IMDB Rating 7.3
Really underrated film! It amerced me in the time period and I loved it. Loved the use of modern music that fit well with the time period. Leo was fantastic!