[Home Alone 2] #1
- Here we are Marv. New York City, the land of opportunity. [sniffs]
- [sniffs] Yeah.
- Know what that is?
- It's freedom.
- No, it's fish.
- It's freedom, and it's money.
- Okay, okay, it's freedom.
- Come on, let's get out of here before somebody sees us.
- And it's fish.
- That's very smart, Marv. You bust outta jail to rob 14 cents from a Santa Claus?
- Marv, how many fingers am I holding up?
- Uh, hmmmmmm, eight?
- I ain't gonna hurt ya.
- But I thought we was gonna pop 'em off.
- Shh, shut up!
[Jasper is drinking]
- Hey, Jasper! Give us a swig! Just a short one?
- Now Horace, this hogwash ain't fit for a fancy gent like yourself. Besides, you'd get crumbs in it, ya cabbage head!
- All right! Guzzle the whole works, and I hope it gives ya cobby wobbles, that's what!
- You'd need at least a dozen guys doing a combination of cons.
- Like what, do you think?
- Off the top of my head, I'd say you're looking at a Boeski, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethros and a Leon Spinks, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever.
- You look down, they know you're lying and up, they know you don't know the truth. Don't use seven words when four will do. Don't shift your weight, look always at your mark but don't stare, be specific but not memorable, be funny but don't make him laugh. He's got to like you then forget you the moment you've left his side. And for God's sake, whatever you do, don't, under any circumstances...
- You guys are pros. The best. I'm sure you can make it out of the casino. Of course, lest we forget, once you're out the front door, you're still in the middle of the fucking desert!
- You scared?
- You suicidal?
- Only in the morning.
- Thirteen million and you drive this piece of shit cross country to pick me up?
- Blew it all on the suit.