HIMYM: Who Might Be the Mother (Updated 4/17/12)
Sort by: Showing 8 items
Rating: List Type:
Here's what we know About Robin:
1. She Loves Dogs
2. She Loves a scotch that can order it's own scotch
3. She loves Ghostbusters
4. She hates Olives
5. She's from Canada
4. While in Canada she was known by her alter ego pop sensation Robin Sparkles whom has made At least two music videos and a questionable kids education show.
5. Ted met Robin At McClarren's Bar and for Ted It was love at first sight.
6. She has had a rough relationship with her father who thinks of her as the son he never had.
7. Ted on their first date told Robin he loved her.
8. She has worked for at least four news stations since she's been on the show.
9. She is the only character that ted has professed his love for twice.
Now Robin is only a speculation and Cobie being on the list is just me sharing whats been going through my head as I've been watching the new episodes. which means everything below this paragraph will be spoilers for this current season(7). Know that I know that robin is not the mother Because of many varying factors and the fact that old ted refers to Robin as "Aunt Robin."
This will be short. I think...
With Ted sharing his bottled up feelings for Robin and Robin saying she didn't love Him it is very possible that robin might take back what she said. In turn their relationship is rekindled.
I only support this on the fact that Marshal might have seen that Robin was still in love with ted when he asked her to move out of the apartment. And also the fact that he wont pay up on the bet that he made with Lilly.
so I'm not leaving spoilers at the end of each person I will leave A ** to indicate that whatever spoilers for the show their are for the characters currently existing will show on the right hand side with the description of the list.
okay just to get this out of the way first I believe that even though they said it wouldn't be Victoria there are still a lot of possible factors here
Barney is a genius of doing a lot of amazing things behind everyones back, for example when barney flew all the way to San Francisco to get Lilly to come back to New York. In this case barney would have hired her to make their cake. ted in turn meet Victoria at the wedding for the first time in six years.
Now that I've let out that, I know she is not the mother
because during her characters time out side of new york she was out of the country,
Now I am Adding Emma stone to the list because I feel she would fit the character. She is to great an actress on the big screen for me to want to see her take on this role though.
now I know she might be young but she is supposed to be someone in college
Ellen Page is a possibility although I doubt she'd do a tv role.
Sarah might be able to pull it off although she looks to much like an amazon from paradise Island and is probably better suited as wonder woman.
It's funny I see her interacting with the characters well and even though right now I personally only have her role in firefly to go off of she seems like a great second choice for the Mother.
Since Freaks and Geeks She, other than Seth Rogan and James Franco, is one of the cast members I wanted to see take on a role in the show.
she would be my choice for the mother.
With the coming of season 7 and at it's end the reveal of the Mother, these are who I think the creators have been looking to, to take on the role as mother.
Here are some of the facts
1. The mother is possibly Brunette
2. She is a Garage Band Rocker
3. Ted Has Dated her roommate
4. She Likes making robot paintings
5. She sings to her food.
6. She has a yellow umbrella which Ted had for over two years
7. She goes to college where Ted teaches
8. She was in the Economics 101 class when Ted thought he was teaching architecture
9. She was at a St. Patrick's day party that Ted attended while absurdly drunk
10. It is possible that She may be one of barney's fiancee's family members or relatives.
11. At the beginning of the sixth season it is said that ted met her at a wedding.
So with that in mind here are a few of my choices If you have any more to add to the list that I've forgotten just post a comment.
If you Would Like to See who has been on the show in the past visit this list by Jamie:
Update February 29 2012*
Although with her return at the end of the second episode of the seventh season means that she might have been back awhile. so we'll see what the writers try to throw at us.
*With the third episode come and gone, there were way to many times that they tossed the word probably or maybe or might be with Victoria's situation. which in turn would reflect in her not getting married so I still have my hopes up.
People who voted for this also voted for
My DVD collection Pt. 3 (Movies)
My DVD collection Pt. 5 (Not movies)
Watched in 2011
My DVD collection Pt. 4 (Movies)
Twilight Characters: Volturi
The Evolution of Spiderman
I Want To See Live
My Top Ten Musicals (In no particular order)
The Evolution of Sophie Lowe
More lists from truewolf