My Netflix Instant Queue, that is. Most of the time whenever I pull it up to watch something it takes me forever to decide. Unless, of course, something is scheduled to leave instant watch soon. So I'm calling upon the Listal community to help me get through it a little easier. After all, I added most of these to my queue based on Listal recommendations.
VOTING IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED. Rules:
1. Look at what's listed here and choose up to 10 (less is fine) to recommend which films I should watch this summer.
2. Your first recommendation will earn 2 points, the rest are worth 1 point each (I don't feel like doing a lot of math).
3. You can also vote against 1 film, which will then lose 1 point. Since several people named one film I should avoid for June, I decided those should earn credit too to further shake up the list.
4. The list order will be changed to reflect your votes, and as I watch each film I will move it into a separate "Watched" section.
5. You can participate once per month (June, July, August) if you want. After August ends I won't take any more submissions.
6. On July 1st and August 1st, any additional titles that move into my instant queue will be added for you to vote on.
7. Anything I haven't watched by the end of August I will try to watch as soon after as possible.
NOTE: Some of these I've already watched, but most I have not. For sanity's sake I've left out anything in my queue that's not a movie or a documentary. If you're curious about seeing everything in my queue, please visit myI queue list.
Recommendations counted for June: