In the middle of her family's move to the suburbs, a sullen 10-year-old girl wanders into a world ruled by gods, witches, and monsters; where humans are changed into animals; and a bathhouse for these creatures.
+ Very beautiful colours and artstyle
+ The music was just fantastic
+ An original plot and very adult
+ Creepy and sinister, but funny too
- Could have been way shorter
- Not my cup of tea
A young girl buys an antique box at a yard sale, unaware that inside the collectible lives a malicious ancient spirit. The girl's father teams with his ex-wife to find a way to end the curse upon their child.
+ Jeffrey Dean Morgan
+ The hospital exorcism was exciting
- Cliché story. I have seen many movies like this one
- The children weren't that convincing, especially the older one
A Midwestern war veteran finds himself drawn to the past and lifestyle of his millionaire neighbor.
+ DiCaprio and Edgerton
+ Visually stunning and the music was wonderful
+ For once, I've read the book before I watched the film
+ The party scenes were amazing
- Daisy Buchanan still is an annoying character
- A bit chaotic at some points
Hoped DiCaprio would finally have an Oscar worthy performance, but it wasn't that good. Maybe he will have more chance with The Wolf of Wall Street later this year.
A teacher lives a lonely life, all the while struggling over his son's custody. His life slowly gets better as he finds love and receives good news from his son, but his new luck is about to be brutally shattered by an innocent little lie.
+ The story was just incredible
+ Now I'm watching 'Hannibal', I'm becoming a huge Mikkelsen fan
+ All the actors performed convincing, even the little girl
+ I also liked the character 'Theo', very well written
- Didn't like the gap near the end of the story
A fisherman, a smuggler, and a syndicate of businessmen match wits over the possession of a priceless diamond.
+ Amazing story
+ DiCaprio and Hounsou were both great
+ Shocking to know this is based on real events
- Many Hollywood clichés (love story, near deaths)
- They killed all those children to safe one child
Five friends head to a remote cabin, where the discovery of a Book of the Dead leads them to unwittingly summon up demons living in the nearby woods. The evil presence possesses them until only one is left to fight for survival.
+ Amazing special effects
+ Brute, filthy and bloody
+ Pretty funny too
- But scary? No
- Many goofs
+ The action scenes were amazing
+ I loved Gerard Butler in this movie
+ Melissa Leo, didn't recognize here
- Nucleair countdown, really?
- They couldn't identify the most wanted terrorist?
- Special effects weren't that good
+ I love Star Wars politics
+ Natalie Portman
+ The Arena battles were awesome
- Most stpid death scene ever (Anakin's mom)
- The action scenes were terrible
- Most characters weren't very interesting
+ David Cronenberg, starting to love this guy
+ Mortensen and Cassel, amazing performances
+ The story was really interesting
+ Amazing fighting scene
- The switching of the two languages was annoying
- Watts' role
+ Sid, what an amazing character
+ The new character, Buck, was really funny
+ I love the Ice Age artstyle
- The story was very week
- The whole dinosaur kingdom didn't feel original
- I'm the only one who doesn't like Scrat
+ Great to see all these famous actors making a fool out of themselves
+ Halle Berry, Johnny Knoxville and Elizabeth Banks stories
- Not really funny
- The story that connected the sketches was very dumb
- Just a dumb and useless movie
+ Pine and Quinto were amazing in this film
+ First Star Trek film for me, great universe
+ Visually stunning
+ The trailer of part 2 looks exciting
- Eric Bana disappointed me
- the Russian kid was stupid
+ Bruce Wayne was a fantastic character here
+ The music combined Batman Begins with Blade Runner
+ No famous super villains for once
+ The final battle was epic
- I didn't like the Mutant Gang
- Boring news broadcasts
- The female Robin
+ I love the setting (the silent films to talkies era)
+ Gene Kelly, didn't know him before
+ The songs were catchy
+ The cinematography was perfect
- Comedy elements were dumb
- Actresses weren't that special
+ Pure revenge movie, always awesome
+ Suprising moments, different than the trailers
+ Cooper, Howard and Rapace
- Farrell's character was too grumpy
- Undercover part wasn't convincing enough
- I have seen so many movies like this, not that original
For me, season three was the least interesting season of the show. The season strated very promising with very thrilling moments in the prison. But especially the second half of the season was really boring. The finale was pretty bad too. I did like 'The Governor' though. Great villain.
+ Brad Pitt, once again, incredible!
+ Very interesting story
+ Had never seen a sport drama before
- Didn't completely understand the 'theory'
- Hoffman acted great but his role was worthless
- Hill's roll could have been more interesting
This was my second Woody Allen film, but the first one with Woody Allen as an actor. The first Allen film I've seen is Midnight in Paris, which I liked. I don't think this one equals Midnight in Paris.
+ Incredible dialogue
+ Pretty funny and inspiring
- The acting was terrible, especially Woody Allen himself
- The plot wasn't very interesting
+ The characters were so well written
+ Loved Dafoe's character, really sympathetic
+ Incredible atmosphere
+ Dafoe, Whitaker, Depp, Berenger.. fantastic cast!
- Many characters I didn't care about
- Full Metal Jacket remains by favorite Nam film