530 Views    Share:

Movie list created by SɦαŁ Avatar

Sort by: Showing 42 items
Decade: Rating: List Type:

Interesting actresses I've seen

People who added this item 388 Average listal rating (388 ratings) 7.2 IMDB Rating 0

She impressed me in Stoker and now I've seen her again in Crimson Peak, she's very talented. I'd like to watch more of her movies.
Rate:
People who added this item 51 Average listal rating (51 ratings) 7.8 IMDB Rating 0

I've seen her in G.I Joe, sure the movie isn't one of the best but she was amazing. Now she's going to play Elektra in the tv show Daredevil and I can't wait to see her.
Rate:
People who added this item 819 Average listal rating (819 ratings) 8 IMDB Rating 0

Emily is becoming one of my favorite actress. She's amazing and she plays only characters she could stand for. She is a real actress she doesn't do it for fame. This year I've seen her in Sicario and I've watched Edge of Tomorrow, she was amazing. Now I want to watch The Huntsman only to see her, Jessica Chastain and Charlize Theron. Three of my favorites.

Interesting actors I've seen

People who added this item 40 Average listal rating (40 ratings) 7.8 IMDB Rating 0

He's really cute and seems to have a lot of talent. I really want to see him in more interesting characters.
Rate:
People who added this item 147 Average listal rating (147 ratings) 7.7 IMDB Rating 0

I watched Lone Ranger a while ago but let's face it, the movie isn't something to remember. I though he was great anyway. Now I've seen him again in The Man From U.N.C.L.E. and I like him, a lot. I've seen there's a movie called Mine about to get released and I look forward to it.

Rate:
People who added this item 551 Average listal rating (551 ratings) 8.3 IMDB Rating 0

Tom Hardy is incredible, there's nothing else to say. He's brilliant.
Rate:
People who added this item 20 Average listal rating (20 ratings) 6.8 IMDB Rating 0

Even though he's not Jason Statham I wanted to watch the new Transporter because of him and I wasn't disappointed, he was hot and I liked him. He's going to be in the Deadpool movie and I really look forward to see him.

Best actors performances

People who added this item 681 Average listal rating (681 ratings) 7.7 IMDB Rating 0

Best actresses performances

People who added this item 466 Average listal rating (466 ratings) 7.9 IMDB Rating 0
Rate:
People who added this item 1495 Average listal rating (1495 ratings) 8.1 IMDB Rating 0

Best movies I've watched

Best movies of the year

Add items to section

Movies I was looking forward to watch

There's not much to say, I enjoyed it but it's not like it's the best.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 1546 Average listal rating (961 ratings) 6.6 IMDB Rating 7.4

Biggest disappointement of the year.
This movie ruined everything that has been built since the beginning of the MCU. I don't know what was Joss Whedon thinking but he got everything wrong. I still get upset when I think or talk about it. I used to be a big fan of this and now I've lost almost all my interest. I was so passionate... Chris Evans in his portrayal of Captain America still managed to save some of this shit.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 696 Average listal rating (444 ratings) 6.3 IMDB Rating 6.8
Spectre (2015)

Another disappointment.
After Skyfall I was expecting something great and it's actually laughable. The scene between Daniel Craig and Monica Belluci? It was embarassing. The forced love story between James and Madeleine was also terrible. We're not stupid enough to think James Bond can fall in love with someone he just met (especially after Vesper). The torture scene was also lame, still because of the love story. The plot is incomprehensible.
Still I gave it a good rate because the action scenes are good and that's what I expected.