Final Fantasy X Reviews

Final Fantasy X

Posted : 1 year, 9 months ago on 25 July 2012 03:17

This is an awesome game and i love it. I'm planning on collect every single game of Final Fantasy and also the brand new one that had come out.

Posted : 3 years, 1 month ago on 13 March 2011 06:37

Great game, the graphics are awesome, the storyline is genius and the gameplay is one of t-he best I ever seen. 10/10

Posted : 3 years, 6 months ago on 24 October 2010 03:09

I love this game! I still haven't beat it yet. If anyone has any suggestions let me know.

Posted : 4 years ago on 18 April 2010 05:25

Not that good. I was kinda disappointed with it. :(

FFX!!!

Posted : 4 years, 2 months ago on 6 February 2010 01:29

Wow and Shokker graphics!!
Favorite game i have played!!!
I Loveee the ending with jett,i RATE this game more then 100!!
It is Uberrr awesome:] maybe even the best in the series,
the storyline makes you wonder through nearly the entire game Makkin yuu play morre and gettin addicted to it:P
Loveee the characters,
in-between movies,WoW,
the action is intense,
Great combat with the usual weapons and skill upgrades,
and lots of hidden treasures and puzzles:D

Thee best RPG ever!!!

Final Fantasy X

Posted : 4 years, 9 months ago on 25 July 2009 06:57

This game is all about Tidus, Kimari, Yuna, Lulu, Aaron, Rikku...this game is one of my favorite games i have played off Final Fantasy X and I like the ending with jett... i give this game more then a ten...

Some can't wait to die!

Posted : 6 years, 7 months ago on 24 September 2007 12:36

Tremendous graphics and an enthralling visual style are two of the positives of this game. The thing that left a lasting impression on me was the battle system. It is superb, perhaps even the best in the series so far. Along with the Blitzball minigame which consumed many hours of my life, Final Fantasy X had some worthwhile elements that made the game worthwhile. Sadly, it is still a 'marmite' game in that you can hate some parts and love others. The voice acting on the whole is dire, even the protagonist is an embarrassment, too frustratingly useful in combat that you can't just ignore him, or his 16 year old cheerleader's voice.

In terms of the characters, the only one of the main party I liked was Auron - and not just because he is the brooding hero of the bunch! He was the only character voiced with any style or given a shred of sophistication. Even the matriarchal figure in your party lacked any sense of intelligence and even seemed childish at times.

There is a monster breeding addition that was obviously a desperate attempt to make the game appear longer and let it claim a few more gameplay hours. The final boss follows on from the trend of Final Fantasy IX in being extremely easy, even if you hadn't levelled up your characters, and the fight lacks any real emotion. Even the soundtrack, usually a sure fire hit from a final fantasy game, was weak.

The ending was ambiguous and only served to spawn a god awful sequel about a bunch of characters they failed to make us care about the first time around. I always got the impression that this would have been a better stand alone game rather than one of the proper Final Fantasy series. I don't really know why. Final Fantasy VII revolutionised the genre when it appeared on the new PlayStation console. Final Fantasy X had the chance to capture us all again on new hardware, but it completely failed to deliver the motherload.

Tidus

Posted : 7 years, 2 months ago on 27 January 2007 09:55

This game was such a step up from FF IX.

As usual, the storyline makes you wonder what the heck is going on through nearly the entire game, but that's okay, the characters are likable, the in-between movies are beautiful, the action is intense, and the ending makes you wonder.

Great combat system with the usual array of weapon and skill upgrades, changing out your group, and lots of hidden treasures and puzzles to help you kick some butt at the end.

Definitely one of the best RPG's ever.