All updates

“I have been wanting to check this out since I saw the trailer. The cast is pretty interesting and it's even written by well known actor Joel Edgerton.”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“I enjoy Ti West and think he is an underrated horror director. It seems that the main cast all worked together before with each other and with Ti West”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“I can always depend on Japan for an interesting and disturbing storyline. I have known about this movie for awhile and decided to finally check it out”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“I thought this looked pretty interesting and a unique new idea of the typical possession. Scott Derrickson is no stranger to horror movies let alone o”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“I just got done watching A Good Marriage and felt the next stop should be with Stephen King's son Joe Hill's first film adaptation. I have been wantin”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“Okay so I actually liked The Conjuring and thought it was really interesting. I remember seeing the Annabelle doll and thinking it was one creepy look”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“I remember seeing the trailer for this and being instantly intrigued by the concept of this post apocalyptic coming of age story. Hell this could even”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“I actually wanted to see this because I enjoy the story of the Rapture or pretty much anything involving apocalyptic mayhem. Now this has to be one of”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“I love zombie films so when someone comes up with a fresh idea on the subject I'm always up to checking it out. I remember seeing the trailer for this”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“I have been wanting to see this, but haven't had the chance yet. I love Stephen King and his stories are always fun to watch on the big screen. I'm a ”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“I have to say the title says it all since nobody has thought to tell this story in cinema. There are several Game of Thrones actors in this which tell”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“I remember seeing the trailer for this and it looked interesting enough. However it didn't seem like something I would rush to see or hype about. Now ”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“usually i'm not a fan of remakes but this new version of Robocop is not bad at all and even if the screenplay is much different then the original vers”

3 weeks, 6 days ago
Blitz voted for a review of Fury

“War is hell. And it's a living hell, as seen through the eyes of green-as-grass newbie typist-cum-tanker, Norman. The good guys aren't always the win”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“Let me deflate any false hope by starting this review with the following sentence: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay does not need to be two movies. I lef”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“There was something really appealing about this trilogy and I was really eager to check it out. Eventually, even though I enjoyed this first installme”

4 weeks ago

“I don't like to judge a movie before it comes out, but... RAZZIE WINNER IN EVERY CATEGORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ”

4 weeks ago

“You know how they say incest causes deformed children? If "Sunset Blvd." and "Misery" were siblings that had sex, they might create this hideous mutan”

4 weeks ago

“ In general, movies of fantasy genre try to make believable a incredible situation. With "Take Shelter" is exactly the opposite. Nichols,”

4 weeks ago

“I ran into this book completely by chance while searching for some interesting dystopian items for young people. I said "why not?" and added a whole s”

4 weeks ago

“I don't have here too much to say... Book absorbed, it's true, but between paragraphs was slightly boring and I feel disappointment. I think that t”

4 weeks ago

“In free translation: Perfect Lover part 2 The seventh part of the story from life the nameless main character. It was a nice book and I read qui”

4 weeks ago

““The Darkest Minds tend to hide behind the most unlikely faces.” I don't really know where to start... I finished reading yesterday and yesterd”

4 weeks ago

“I was very curious of this book and when I found this item in the library, without hesitation I took at home. The whole, however, didn't satisfy m”

4 weeks ago

“This addition to the "Shatter Me" trilogy including Juliet's journal, and two novels: "Destroy Me", which shows the events through the Warner’s eye”

4 weeks ago

“I think it was the best part of the whole trilogy. I was intrigued by Warner, I started to like him more and more, just like Juliet, I think she ma”

4 weeks ago

“The second part of the trilogy was much better than the first. Finally, something happened, finally came vision of the future world (although I think ”

4 weeks ago

“I don't know what happened. I'm now very involved in dysyopia theme, so I reached for this book. The entire 'Shatter Me' series had the best reviews o”

4 weeks ago

“I think it's certainly a masterpiece of literature. Until now, I was in love with the film adaptation of Kenneth Branagh, now I think it was a good”