All updates

“Can't believe I just watched the whole movie in the morning & do nothing else. Don't understand why Keanu Reeves take this film. But I must say that t”

2 months ago

“無聊時看看可以,會回想到剛出社會找工作時的熱誠和夢想... kind of realistic... pursue dream or stay in reality with a stable ”

2 months ago

“Based on a true story. I knew this fact after I watched the movie. It seems unbelievable that Bernie really did drive such a small boat to save them.”

2 months ago

“Does one little girl's sacrifice worth it? If considering about the terrorists may kill hundreds of people, including children & adults, I would also ”

2 months ago

“I have been waiting for this to come out forever. I loved the book. I also get my geek on when any Stephen King book gets an adaptation. It helps that”

2 months ago

“"She brought you something special when she came here, didn't she? That's what you hold onto. That's how you keep her alive." If I hadn't been give”

2 months ago

“Day One // 31 Day Horror Challenge Not really a good start to my challenge. I hate not being scared at horror movies, I try and make myself scared at”

2 months ago

“The Wii U is the first Nintendo HD console and for some the beginning of a new generation. Whether or not this is true depends on the other companies ”

2 months ago

“Since I'm a massive movie buff, of course, I had to watch this movie at some point. Well, eventually, I wasn't disappointed, that's for sure. Indeed, ”

2 months ago

“I wasn’t sure what to expect from this flick but since it was on the ‘1001 movies you must see before you die’ list, I thought I should give it ”

2 months ago

“Wow! Marvel has done it again... Indeed, each time I think I'm pretty much done with their MCU and how they have saturated the movie calendar with the”

2 months ago

“Jim Carroll: First, it's a Saturday night thing when you feel cool like a gangster or a rockstar- just something to kill the boredom, you know? They c”

2 months, 1 week ago

“To be honest, it has been a while since I saw this movie and maybe I should check it out again at some point. Apparently, River Phoenix was a huge fa”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Initial Thought: I knew nothing going into this one. The premise is what caught my attention as I scrolled through Netflix. Plus it had a few names I ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Pros: *Jake Johnson is usually fun to watch. *It's simple and yet interesting enough. *Keegan Michael Key is in it. *It does try to make itself a litt”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Pros: *Ophelia Klenam Dzidzornu as Tuigi *Yvonne Okoro *The main character is very likable. *The story is very well done. *The characters are interes”

2 months, 1 week ago

“[English Version] Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you haven't seen th”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Oh boy, it’s hard to talk about Flower Drum Song without wincing. It’s not an outright terrible film, but it is loaded with baggage that hinders o”

2 months, 1 week ago

“"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very”

2 months, 1 week ago

“''If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I wi”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Bryan: [to Marko] You don't remember me? We spoke on the phone two days ago. I told you I would find you. Former spy Bryan Mills allows his daug”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Since I kept hearing some really good things about this movie, I was quite eager to check it out.  Eventually, I have to agree, it was a solid and en”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I rented this movie from RedBox and, at first, I wasn't even totally sure if this was the movie I wanted to rent. Plus, this movie is slightly over th”

2 months, 1 week ago

“"Semi-Pro" is nothing like Will Ferrell's other films. It is not nearly as good as "Elf", or "Stranger Than Fiction". The reason I say that is because”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Pete Malloy (played by the dreamy Martin Milner), a veteran police officer whose love for the job is reignited after he's paired with a new recruit, ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“A crisp psychological drama...chew that scenery! Suddenly, Last Summer is a wild psycho ride with Katharine Hepburn and Liz Taylor driving the cart”

2 months, 1 week ago

“[English Version] Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you haven't seen t”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Like many other actors, Forest Whitaker decided to direct some movies as well but, unlike some of them who managed to have a pretty good career in thi”