All updates

“The Sixth Sense at the time of release was a huge hit, mostly because of the ending. It had a interesting twist, and for me that is all the movie had.”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I like movies that make you think, and 12 Monkeys sure makes you think. Mostly because of the story, at first you think it is all over the place but o”

2 months, 1 week ago

“World War Z was another mix of a film for me, I have read the books and really enjoyed them and because of that I was hoping for better. Overall the s”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I really like Jeepers Creepers, there is not a lot of blood or gore. For me the movie's atmosphere is what I liked the most, being out in the sticks a”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Lilya forever is a brilliant film, the acting brilliant the story brutal but brilliant. Lilja is a young girl with only one dream a happy life, which ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“"Forget the machines. They want a product with a conscious. Something that knows what it feels like to be human. We gonna put a man inside a machine."”

2 months, 1 week ago

“This caught my interest with it's trailer being eerie and not giving away anything. After watching it I feel it was a mixture of Mirrors, Insidious, a”

2 months, 1 week ago

“There are certain people whose names are synonymous with horror; along with Stephen King, H. P. Lovecraft, John Carpenter and George Romero invariably”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I was 10 to 11 years old when I watched this film with other older kids. It scared the shit out of me and since then, insects with antennae give me th”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Badly-written and acted horror movie - exactly the kind that I love; Joan Collins is a real estate agent trying to sell plots of land on an island, no”

2 months, 1 week ago

“So bad it's good! Once I saw the DVD cover I knew I had to see this film as I love really bad horror films. I was not disappointed. The acting is wood”

2 months, 1 week ago

“So I have been hearing many mixed reviews about this so I decided to check it out for myself. Also for the obvious reason of me being a male lol. I ha”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Other than some somewhat stunning visuals, this film is incredibly boring and lusterless. Some may think I overlooked the point of the movie but after”

2 months, 1 week ago

“"If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion... love actually is all around." As implied by the title, Richard Curtis' Love Actually is a fil”

2 months, 1 week ago

“"Your commanders have committed a crime I cannot forgive. None of you are safe. Have I got your attention now?" Director J.J. Abrams' second ventur”

2 months, 1 week ago

“"The Kryptonian prophecy will at last be fulfilled. The son becomes the father, the father becomes the son... Farewell forever... Kal-El... remember m”

2 months, 1 week ago

“The Expendables 2 was, in my opinion, better that the original. Almost non stop action from the get go coupled with violence that ranged from heads b”

2 months, 1 week ago

“In my opinion, Green Lantern was one of the best 2011 movies. I don't know why people keep bashing it. I know it's not Harry Potter; but come on, it's”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“One of the staples of the action genre for sure. Just check out the impeccable cast of villains! The plot line is your staple hostage/take over affair”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“ "Source Code is not time travel. Rather, Source Code is time re-assignment. It gives us access to a parallel reality." Source Code is a top not”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“ The Truman Show is definitely Jim Carrey's best performance. The idea was brilliant too but the implementation was more brilliant! And there were so”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“The Face is what "America's Next Top Model" failed to be: a show about modeling in the high fashion industry. The show has actual supermodels on it (I”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Note: If you've seen the trailers, then this review can be considered "spoiler-free." Otherwise, beware! How to Train Your Dragon 2 is a crime ag”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“After hearing so many great things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. Indeed, with this movie, Denzel Washington managed to win the”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I kind of stumbled onto this movie years ago, being familiar with only Bruce Willis. This was pretty much the beginning of my infatuation with Mila J”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I have to say I'm once again totally impressed with Jenji Kohan. She makes a narrative really work, pulling you in to every character, making them all”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“It's Halloween & five teenagers are speeding away from the police when their car hits a tree. Three die, one suffers severe brain damage, & one escape”