All updates

“Back in 2010, Joe Carnahan released his version of 'The A-team' and even though it didn’t get much love, I thought it was actually not bad at all. W”

1 month ago

“A movie that would be even more average if not lead by the great and powerful Liam Neeson. I really liked the ending.”

1 month ago

“Following past experiences from previous hits Taken and Unknown, we should have all gathered by now that any action-thriller involving Liam Neeson wil”

1 month ago

“"Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day." The Grey is a far better, m”

1 month ago

“What a surprising movie! I really enjoyed it. This film recalls “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest” only more teen. It also resembles the movie ”

1 month ago

“Since it is a rather obscure feature, I wasn’t really sure what to expect from the damned thing but since I’m a huge fan of Roman Polanski, I was ”

1 month ago

“I have been planning to watch this for awhile. I just never really had the time or opportunity. I have only seen segments from Nacho Vigalondo in ABCs”

1 month ago

“When I saw the trailer for this I was excited by the concept. Odd enough I had forgotten about this movie. Part of the reason is that I had forgotten ”

1 month ago

“I agree that Hollywood needs to listen to the crowds when they only want people to be portrayed by actual people from the country involved. On the oth”

1 month ago

“I can't figure out why I've not seen this one until now. Well now I can say I have. It's about time. Thank goodness for Netflix. I can't believe I've ”

1 month ago

“I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to watch on Netflix so I just picked this from my queue. I get a kick out of foreign horror so I wanted to see what ”

1 month ago

“We actually showed this at my theater awhile back I think before I actually worked there. From what I've heard about it I was curious. I wanted to see”

1 month ago

“It has been a while since I have seen this movie and I will definitely check it out again when I have the opportunity. To be honest, I was actually sl”

1 month ago

“Back in the 90’s, I was a a huge fan of Takeshi Kitano. At some point, I thought he was so awesome, he might have been even better than Akira Kusosa”

1 month ago

“Set in a present-day Japan, we find a world that seems mired in a fever by the superheroes and villains. And, for several generations, people began to”

1 month ago

“The film starts out as a broad sort of sex comedy but then explores darker places. It had a strong effect on me as a young man in the early 80s, admit”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Pixar Animation Studios appeared to have gone off the radar for a while having not released a film since Monsters University in summer 2013. Instead, ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“A brilliant, simple film with a great deal of meaning with some very motivational characters. Ian Holm's character's amazing!”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Since this movie had a solid reputation, I was quite eager to check it out. Eventually, even though it was a decent watch, I can’t say I really lov”

1 month, 1 week ago
kathy voted for a review of

“”

1 month, 1 week ago

“if you have any kind of fear tword doll, or marrinettes do not watch this movie and if not this might just convince you ”

1 month, 1 week ago

““The Noise is a man unfiltered, and without a filter, a man is just chaos walking.” After all dystopian stories, that I read recently, where th”

1 month, 1 week ago

““Because I have dreams and in those dreams I see the stars” I wasn’t sure if I want to read this book, but after reading the description seve”

1 month, 1 week ago

““There are some losses we never get over.” I don’t know if I like this whole story. There were moments when I was terribly bothered, even to ”

1 month, 1 week ago

““He had wanted so hard to Escape, to find the stars. And all he had found was a new prison.” After reading "Incarceron", which was very interes”

1 month, 1 week ago

“It was a feeling. When I read the description and saw the cover, I couldn’t forget about this book and all the time swelled in me the desire that I ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“2025. The world was dominated by free TV and brutal game shows, people are clearly divided into the rich, with everything, and the poor who live in ex”

1 month, 1 week ago

“The next part of this fascinating and incredibly instructive adventure behind me. Although I don't know if you can call it an adventure... rather a st”

1 month, 1 week ago

“After a little break, which I filled out a bit more concrete literature, I came back to this saga, to see what happens next. I prepared myself mentall”

1 month, 1 week ago

“***Spoilers*** Now on the fifth installment of the Krueger series, The Legend of Elm Street brings the story full circle and picks up ten years after”