All updates

“There is a short review by Edward T. Oakes at http://purpleslurple.net/ps.php? theurl=http://www.firstthings.com/onthesquare/?p=185#purp213”

“good movie”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I saw this in the theaters when it came out, and I was deceived, since I had been told it was a direct adaptation from Marc Lévy's novel "If Only I”

1 month, 1 week ago

“not out until april 06, but I know it will be very good with Eric Meyer being an author.”

1 month, 1 week ago

“This book will compliment a book about code with graphic techniques. I have it and it is good at show how to create cool effects. No project files”

1 month, 1 week ago

“shows step by step how to customize photoshop, tips for cool effects, and comes with CD. Student will like it.”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I have this book and I like it very much. Simple and easy to understand with projects. Doesn't deal too much with graphics.”

1 month, 1 week ago

“similar to non designer book but with projects. reviews on amazon are good”

1 month, 1 week ago

“This book is high on the list. Talks about proper coding techniques as well older techniques. Lots of exercise files as well.”

1 month, 1 week ago

“not for my class, but may be good for capstone class”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I want to use this in the course. Excellent information about design principles.”

1 month, 1 week ago

“students will like this book and it comes with CD with a lot of projects but it teaches too many old school web design tricks.”

1 month, 1 week ago

“written by Molly. It has too be good! It is simple and I think it will be great for students”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I held hope for this book but it uses too many old techniques”

1 month, 1 week ago

“sounds like it will have interesting photoshop techniques”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I think there is too much old school web design in this book.”

1 month, 1 week ago

“At first i thought the screenplay was not very original but finally the screenplay is interesting and the story about a bunch of americans and russian”

1 month, 1 week ago

“man this show has really well cast and the story line is just mind blowing and i am watching it now a days. but the real abrupt thing is everyone of t”

1 month, 1 week ago

“When this series gets started i think its not gonna make it to my fav tv series cause it is violating all the physics laws. As been an engineer and a ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I love this show, but the start of the first season was so boring i mean few starting episodes are boring and anyone can lose the interest in this sho”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"She will kill anything that moves. She is finding where she fits in the food chain, and I don't think you want her to figure that out!" Fourteen y”

1 month, 1 week ago

“McMillan & Wife was an entertaining part of a Mystery Movie Series that included Columbo, McCloud, Banacek, and Quincy, ME. Later and lesser known ad”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Obviously, I had some very low expectations towards this movie and, indeed, it turned out to be pretty bad. Seriously, what were they thinking? Was an”

1 month, 1 week ago

“It would be easy to simply dismiss Super as the cheap, indy cinema, not-very-cool, Kick Ass wannabe that it appears to be. Easy but incorrect. Super”

1 month, 1 week ago

“This one is high on my list because it explains how to create images and web pages with css. No slicing!! yea! Doesn't come out until may. Well this o”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I think this one will be very good and will compliment whatever other book I choose.”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I have a had a chance to look at this one. It has good content for web design/development process, but is weak on meaty assignments for students.”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I really not sure about this one. The reviews on Amazon are mixed so it may be a good book for students. It sounds like there is too much flash in the”

1 month, 1 week ago

“This one looked good, but then I realized how old the book was and that was not acceptable.”