All updates

“I think it's a good mix of GT's more popular songs, although my favorites (like Hell bound Train) are not covered. If your a big Destroyer fan, like ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I kind of stumbled onto this movie years ago, being familiar with only Bruce Willis. This was pretty much the beginning of my infatuation with Mila J”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Initial Thought: I honestly don't get all the hate on Nadya Suleman. Okay so she has made a few poor decisions, but at least she is trying to provide ”

2 months, 1 week ago
Blitz voted for a review of Home

“Initial Thought: Honestly I'm not too sure what the exact reason I'm watching this is. I guess the cast is pretty interesting. Also the storyline soun”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Entertaining, hilarious at times, and with a message of peace for the Middle East. What more could you want from a comedy? The story begins with a par”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Well, I went into this film thinking it would either be very good or utter crap. I didn't see what I was expecting on either front. The majority of ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Geez, I think I'm the only person who actually got enjoyment out of this movie. I might have the mind of a child, or smoke entirley too much weed, but”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Before i even begin, i just want to clear something out of the way, and no its not a confession, because i dont feel any shame in saying it, i like th”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Chowder is a show with food as the central theme. The characters are memorable and funny, the gags are hilarious, and their own names for several kind”

2 months, 1 week ago

“The first half of this movie is pretty good, the set is really beautiful. I liked the unusual approach to the haunted house trope - the fear study. Bu”

2 months, 1 week ago

“The first time I watched this movie (I think it was in the movie theater when it was released), I thought it was really terrible, in fact, one of the ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I wasn’t sure what to expect from this flick but since the ratings were pretty good, I thought I should check it out. Basically, it is a rather typi”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Maybe not a well-known movie of him, but I watched it some days ago and I found it very interesting and touching.. Contains a very positive message:”

2 months, 1 week ago

“6.8 rating? I do not agree, at all... This is one of Bill Murray's most important films in my opinion. Proof that he can bring comedy to a serious rol”

2 months, 1 week ago

“"My world is reduced to a single instinct: Survive. As the world fell it was hard to know who was more crazy. Me... Or everyone else." In the three”

2 months, 1 week ago

“gotta love it its Mel - pretty good film - kind of been told before but still holds the attention.”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Good old days when you make a great afternoon was enough free house, the radio on, pants, shirt and sunglasses and to slip away from room to room in "”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Presumably a lot of people will have heard of 'Boyhood' shortly before they started filming it in 2002. Since then, they started shooting it up until ”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“‘The Godfather: Part II’ continues the story of ‘The Godfather’ and features Michael Corleone (Al Pacino) in the lead role, as opposed to the ”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“‘Up In The Air’ is a great movie. The film stars George Clooney as corporate downsizer Ryan Bingham, who meets people when travelling and makes co”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I wasn´t really intending on watching this movie not only this soon but also ever, but a friend convinced to watch it just for shits and giggles, and”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I don't know why I haven't seen this yet as I enjoy Miles Teller quite a bit. I've been hearing nothing but good things about it. Damien Chazelle is d”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“funny for me this movie and Seann is perfect for the dumb role lol movie has low rating not many like this genre maybe one should be li”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“"I learned something from war... never start a fight you can't win." Westerns, it would seem, have suffered an unfortunate decline in the 21st Cent”