All updates

“"I feel like there's something in this house." Believe it or not, I actually enjoyed Scary Movie 3 and 4, laughing out loud several times during bo”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Scary movie series were famous for spoofing other great movies. It all began with a decent first, then sequel after sequel declined its originality as”

1 month, 1 week ago

“While Sin City: A Dame to Kill For doesn't live up to the hype i had for it i still found the film to be enjoyable. I guess you can say that none of t”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Honestly, I wasn't expecting much from this flick but since I still have a weak spot for Nicolas Cage, I thought I might as well give it a try. Well, ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“This latest movie about Hollywood hypocrisy starts out at a preview of a movie with its producer in attendance played by Robert De Niro. The preview i”

1 month, 1 week ago

“The Ghost Writer directed by Roman Polanski starts out with the apparent suicide of a writer who was writing the autobiographical memoirs for a former”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I really didn't find the title or the premise of Koko, a Talking Gorilla to be very intriguing going into it. But after seeing Barbet Schroeder's haun”

1 month, 1 week ago

“this show is simply awesome ,getting more and more interesting as it proceeds , total entertainment, full of twists ,”

1 month, 1 week ago

“ April O'Neil: What are you? Leonardo: We're ninjas. Raphael: We're mutants! Donatello: Technically, we're turtles. Michelangelo: And we're teen”

1 month, 1 week ago

“To an extent, The Wolf Of Wall Street is like an experiment on part of director Martin Scorsese. Throughout his career, he has been known for some of ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Fun show, Alexander von Roon guest starred as German Tourist. Very suspenseful. Great production value.”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“This is a very over-the-top kind of film that I enjoyed at the time, but I can clearly see, in retrospect, that it is rather flawed. The acting is act”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“"All I wanted to do today was to give my father a dignified send-off. Is that really so much to ask?" Only the English filmmaking industry could su”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Warning: Anyone going to see this movie because of the cast and crew's pedigree, it's not worth it. This is a bad movie, going by the title of this re”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I think Philomena ended up doing more things right than wrong, and knew I was seeing something so clearly made for prestige, but goddammit the movie e”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Peter, having stolen into Gwen’s bedroom, tries to explain to her why he can suddenly cling to the sides of buildings and swing through the air with”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ is a pretty good comeback for ‘Spider-Man’ after ‘Spider-Man 3’ was a big box office success but wasn’t very we”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Right from the beginning to the end. A very beautiful film, with wonderful performances, great music my M83 and fantastic film making. A very unique p”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“This is one of the greatest movies ever made. Breaking barriers, flying beyond live action or animation genres. Pixar picks these risky subjects to ma”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I remember watching the first teaser / trailer of L.A. Noire and was astounded by the richness and quality. I love the 1940s and after watching the Mi”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Just pipped by Lean's Great Expectations as best screen Dickens adaptation, this is a thoroughly involving film with some memorable character turns by”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I watched Skyfall and i must say, i 'm little disappointed. I expected more from it, the beginning was great with the bike/car chase in Istanbul,”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I seriously don't get the fuss about this show. I find it overrated and most of all unfunny, I can't say much more because the show itself is that stu”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I had actually already seen this flick but it was ages ago so it definitely needed a re-watch. The most impressive thing about this directing debut wa”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“For the record, i just want to point out that making a comedy movie about a real murder is very inappropriate and Michael Bay is an ass**le for doing ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“"I will practice believing my husband loves me but I could be wrong." David Fincher is my favorite director at the moment so this was probably my m”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I've long been a fan of the Terminator films so I went into this one pretty excited for the next chapter in the John Connor saga. What I got (and shou”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Christopher Nolan does the impossible. When no one thought it would ever be possible to create a superhero film that's better than The Dark Knight, No”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Since I kept hearing good things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. Eventually, I wasn't disappointed. Indeed, I thought it was rea”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“So I wasn't too fond of the first ABCs movie as many of the shorts were horrible and ridiculous, but I am giving this one a chance because it's pretty”