All updates

“Entiendo tanto las críticas negativas que algunos han dado, así como el elogio de otros. En definitiva, la mejor parte (o mejor dicho la más consis”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Completamente brutal este terceiro álbum dos LoG. A data do "Ashes Of The Wake" remonta a 2004, que no meu ponto de vista, foi o ponto alto da banda.”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“FIRST IMPRESSIONSIn 2183, Shepard, an elite human soldier, takes command of the starship Normandy and pursues a rogue Spectre agent named Saren. It tr”

1 month, 3 weeks ago
Kandi voted for a review of Joe

“"What's your favorite color?" "Red." "Blow me." "Alright." I'm so happy David Gordon Green is back to making these smaller type indie films agai”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“"Uh, guys? We're about to crash into the sun." "Yeah, but it's gonna look really cool." I remember thinking this was the worst idea ever when i fi”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“"Why the hell would KZLA's Meghan Miles be sucking dick for crack in our hood?" "I'm not sucking dick for crack." "Whatcha suckin' dick for then?" ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Excellent movie! Wow, i watched it yesterday and it was amazing, the best cartoon movie ever util now. When i have seen the end i thought, is it al”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I thought this movie was deeply disturbing but I found it rather dull, boring and with no disturbing atmosphere at all, movies like Cannibal Holocaust”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Season 1 was great, I'd give it 9/10 but Season 2 was kinda disappointing 6/10, the actors didn't really work for me, they were not really convincing ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“if I weren't such a huge critic of movies, I would have given this a higher rating... let I say first that I have a hard time finding the "entert”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I'm not a "movie buff" and am overly critical of the ones I do see. however (you knew it was coming) I actually sat through this one and enjoyed (mo”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“So this was on Netflix and I was bored so I gave it a shot. Padraig Reynolds also directed another film I've heard of. It's the only film to be writte”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Pros: *It's Tim Burton doing what he does best with a story that hasn't been put on screen before. *Samuel L. Jackson is in it. *Eva Green is always a”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“If you are a fan of the great Doc Savage pulp novels this movie could be a disappointment. It is loosely based on the first novel "The Man Of Bronze".”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Despite having little resemblance to the truth this movie about Ma Barker and her criminal sons is a great example of 1950s Drive-In style moving maki”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“A novelization that easily surpasses the TV story it is based on. Definetly worth seeking a copy. A most enjoyable read. One of the best books in the ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“A true classic. Tony Randall and Jack Klugman were born to play Felix and Oscar. They are easily one of the all time great teams in American sitcom hi”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“The charm and simplicity of it's world is truly what hooks people in. The fact that we manage to explore more about the school, the vision of the worl”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Hateful Eight is an enjoyable film on several levels, but like Death Proof and Inglorious Basterds it's also very self-indulgent on Tarentino's part. ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Snake Plissken probably made more kids come in the 80s than Pamela Anderson did in the 90s. Regardless, I never saw this film depicting his mission to”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I always wondered if this movie was any good and since I’m a big fan of Christopher Walken, I thought I might as well check it out. Well, the damned”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“This isn't so much a review as a comparison to Stanley Kubrick's film adaptation 'Eyes Wide Shut'. With the exception of Vladimir Narbakov's Lolita, ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“UPDATED as of 7/20/17My Introduction to NC Ever since I first watched the review of Tom and Jerry: The Movie on YouTube in mid-July of 2009, I began t”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“Django Unchained was an entertaining breath of fresh air and a return to form for Quentin Tarentino. I was bored for all but 5 minutes of "Death Proof”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“Despite the huge hoopla that surrounded it thirteen years ago, I had never seen The Blair Witch Project until last night. My observations : Pros ”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“The Resident Evil series has traditionally been characterized by four main attributes. 1) Over the top, campy storyline 2) Creepy horror atmospher”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“The Walking Dead (Episodes 1-5) by Telltale Games is a breakthrough videogame in numerous ways. For one, it's the first DLC game to become a mega-hit ”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“Elysium is the sophomore effort of director Neill Blomkamp. Much like District 9, it has fantastic visuals, political / social commentary and it exper”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“I didn't have any expectations going into this film, but if I had, I'm sure they would have been met or surpassed. Gravity is a survival horror mov”