All updates

“after all those years i've finally watched this crazy movie entirely but i'm still wondering why it's so popular. Technically and artistically it's a ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“usually i'm not a fan of remakes but this new version of Robocop is not bad at all and even if the screenplay is much different then the original vers”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“"The same person who set me up then has just set me up again, so I'm going after him." The James Bond franchise celebrated its 40th birthday with t”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“A game that came out within a great era of Theme and Tycoon games. Almost everyone I know has played or heard about it. And would play it again out of”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Man, this documentary weeps and screams for humanity. From the horrible, cruel, bizarre crimes that start it all, to the overlooked, segregated childr”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“"I thank god for the catfish because we would be droll, boring and dull if we didn't have somebody nipping at our fin. " If you have not seen Catfi”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“"It's good to cry. It separates us from the animals. Shows you have a soul." There was once a time when a new Kevin Smith project was cause for gen”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Yes, Father Ted is my favourite TV show of all time. In the UK and Ireland we quote this show as much as the rest of the world quotes The Simpsons, wi”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Haha! What a scary laugh this turned out to be. Beetlejuice is a classic film that is often refered as a family film but I personally think it is far ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Bearing in mind that I have not yet seen all of director Tim Burton's films, I personally think Beetlejuice might be his very strangest effort. This ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I heard about this after seeing that it would be coming to my theater. This was automatically a must see because my theater hasn't played a horror mov”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“When this first came out, I thought that it would totally suck, until I saw it. It isn't that bad. Takers is a pleasant surprise that really starts of”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“An impressive diverse cast of mid-level celebrities and some pretty stunning action scenes highlight this bank robber / obsessed cop heist film direct”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“The first installment was one of my favourite movie of the year when it was released. It gave the new meaning and dimension to the action flicks of th”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“"Just because it's what's done doesn't mean it's what should be done!" Cinderella represents the next step in Disney's master plan to create live-a”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Maybe is not the best in the Eddie Murphy career but i found it very funny in several scenes the one in particular when he must talk in church ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“With higher (not many) means that in its previous short film a few years ago, "The Diary of an Unknown Soldier", Watkins makes a version as mockumenta”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“New Clive Barker movie Dread? It’s very bad and stupid. It’s definitely not worth checking out this one. Is's a dark, brutal and Disturbing "horro”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“As always with Emmerich movies, the special effects are fantastic. Emmerich balances the human story and the disaster all the way through 2012. Cal”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“A fraternity prank helps a crazed priest escape from a mental institution and again take up his hobby fom 25 years ago--killing local fraternity membe”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I felt like I was watching stupid Russian movie. There was a lot of Russian dialogs with english subtitles witch I hate. Everything about this movie ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Devastating portrait of the hardships of a school teacher in Malmö (Sweden). And perhaps the greatest defect attributable to the film it is, the lack”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Joyful discovery of this Russian filmmaker. Since its first sequence shows that there is an attention to detail and care for the characters through th”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Apart from the heavily American accent of Odin's father this film was a delightful piece of fantasy and enormous fun. Chris Hemsworth was everything t”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I was in Nepal when I found this movie, it is a very interesting look at struggles of faith. It would be hard for monks to live a life of absolute abs”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I liked the first film so I watched the second one on Netflix, it's pretty good! I even thought Joan Rivers appeared on this film posthumously.”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“Wow! That’s what you can call a fun movie. I have to be honest, when I heard that Marvel was planning to release 2 or 3 super-hero flicks every year”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“Not great at all. The odd joke that's okay, but it's a lame spoof. The film has a big name cast, that's it. So it could easily make people think it's ”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“I´m not good with beginnings so im gonna go straight to the point, After watching this movie i immediately realized that it wasn´t a movie for every”