All updates

“1. Theme From 'Schindler's List' - Itzhak Perlman 2. Jewish Town (Krakow Ghetto - Winter '41) - Itzhak Perlman 3. Immolation (With Our Lives, We”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“Disc: 1 1. 20th Century Fox Fanfare 2. Main Title/Approaching The Death Star/Tatooine Rendezvous 3. The Droids Are Captured 4. Bounty for”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“1. The Raiders March 2. Main Title: South America 3. In The Idol's Temple 4. Flight From Peru 5. Journey To Nepal 6. The Medallion 7”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“1. Fog Bound 2. The Medallion Calls 3. The Black Pearl 4. Will and Elizabeth 5. Swords Crossed 6. Walk the Plank 7. Barbossa Is Hung”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“1. Po Lazarus - J. Carter & Prisoners 2. Big Rock Candy Mountain - Harry McLintock 3. You Are My Sunshine - Norman Blake 4. Down In The River”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“1. Overture - Orchestra 2. Opening 3. This Is Halloween 4. Jack's Lament 5. Doctor Finkelstein/In The Forest 6. What's This? 7. Town Me”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“1. What Ever I Feel Like - Dialogue 2. I Want Candy - Bow Wow Wow 3. Bus Rider - John Swihart 4. Locker Room1 - Dialogue 5. Every Moment -”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“1. Mr. Holland Begins 2. Iris And Glen 3. Practice, Practice, Practice 4. New Baby, Coltrane, Children Should Listen To Mozart 5. Rush To ”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“1. Men In Black - Will Smith 2. We Just Wanna Party With You - Snoop Doggy Dogg 3. I'm Feelin' You - Ginuwine 4. Dah Dee Dah (Sexy Thing) - Al”

3 weeks, 3 days ago
Viro voted for a review of Hitch

“1. Amerie “1 Thing” 2. John Legend "Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing" 3. Earth, Wind & Fire featuring Kelly Rowland and Sleepy Brown "Thi”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“1. Heroes - The Wallflowers 2. Come With Me - Puff Daddy 3. Deeper Underground - Jamiroquai 4. No Shelter - Rage Against The Machine 5. Ai”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“1. Opening Titles 2. Theme From Jurassic Park 3. Incident At The Island 4. Journey To The Island 5. The Raptor Attack 6. Hatching Baby ”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“1. You're Gonna Miss Me - 13th Floor Elevators 2. Everybody's Gonna Be Happy - The Kinks 3. I'm Wrong About Everything - John Wesley Harding ”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“1. Wow 2. Barracuda 3. Nemo Egg (Main Title) 4. First Day 5. Field Trip 6. Mr. Ray, Scientist 7. The Divers 8. Lost 9. Short-Term Dory 10. Wh”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“1. Wonka's Welcome 2. Augustus Gloop 3. Violet Beauregarde 4. Veruca Salt 5. Mike Teavee 6. Main Titles 7. Wonka's First Shop 8. T”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“1. Prologue: Book II And The Escape From The Dursleys 2. Fawkes The Phoenix 3. The Chamber Of Secrets 4. Gilderoy Lockhart 5. The Flying C”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“1. Vespertilio 2. Eptesicus 3. Myotis 4. Barbastella 5. Artibeus 6. Tadarida 7. Macrotus 8. Antrozous 9. Nycteris 10. Molossus 11. Corynorhi”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“Disc: 1 1. 20th Century Fox Fanfare 2. Main Title/Rebel Blockade Runner 3. Imperial Attack 4. The Dune Sea Of Tatooine/Jawa Sandcrawler 5. The Mo”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“1. Star Wars Main Title and Ambush On Coruscant 2. Across The Stars (Love Theme from Attack of the Clones) 3. Zam The Assassin and The Chase Th”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“ 1. Angel Main Theme – “The Sanctuary Extended Remix” – performed by Darling Violetta 2. Start The Apocalypse 3. The End Of”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“1. Legendary Anchor Ron Burgundy Welcomes You To His Album: A Life, A Song - Ron Burgundy 2. Ride Captain Ride - Blues Image 3. Sunshine (Go Awa”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“Disc: 1 1. 20th Century Fox Fanfare 2. Main Title/Rebel Blockade Runner 3. Imperial Attack 4. The Dune Sea Of Tatooine/Jawa Sandcrawler ”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“1. We Will Rock You - Queen 2. Low Rider - War 3. Takin' Care Of Business - Bachman-Turner Overdrive 4. Golden Years - David Bowie 5. Craz”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“When I heard that they would make a movie with both Batman and Superman, I thought it was a great idea and a very smart move from DC. Indeed, even tho”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“1. A Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics 2. Playing A Game Of 'Go!' 3. Looking For The Next Great Idea 4. Creating 'Governing Dynamics' 5. Crackin”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“1. Wayne Wonder - "Hold Me Now" (Originally recorded by the Thompson Twins) 2. 311 - "Love Song" (Originally recorded by The Cure) 3. Seal (feat”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“1. Nature Boy 2. Lady Marmalade 3. Because We Can 4. Sparkling Diamonds 5. Rhythm Of The Night 6. Your Song 7. Children of the Revolution 8. O”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“1. No One Mourns the Wicked - Cristy Candler 2. Dear Old Shiz 3. The Wizard and I - Idina Menzel 4. What Is This Feeling? - Kristin Chenoweth”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“1. Act I: Prologue 2. Act I: Jet Song 3. Act I: Something's Coming 4. Act I: The Dance At The Gym 5. Act I: Maria 6. Act I: Tonight ”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“1. Overture 2. Opening Night 3. The King of Broadway 4. We Can Do It 5. Unhappy 6. I Wanna Be a Producer 7. In Old Bavaria 8. De”