All updates

“It is rather surprising that, even though I am a massive movie buff and even though I have seen nearly 40 movies directed by Alfred Hitchcock (more th”

1 month ago

“"I don't want to survive. I want to live." 12 Years a Slave carries the Oscar-friendly "based on a true story" label, as it tells the devastating r”

1 month ago

“I think it's a good mix of GT's more popular songs, although my favorites (like Hell bound Train) are not covered. If your a big Destroyer fan, like ”

1 month ago

“The Expendables 2 was, in my opinion, better that the original. Almost non stop action from the get go coupled with violence that ranged from heads b”

1 month ago

“I kind of stumbled onto this movie years ago, being familiar with only Bruce Willis. This was pretty much the beginning of my infatuation with Mila J”

1 month ago

“There are many different variations throughout Italy, the one I grew up with is southern Italian and is shaped like a calzone. We make these only at ”

1 month ago

“This movie is a great watch for anyone (especially who enjoy great writing), no matter what they believe about life, death, or what happens when we mo”

1 month, 1 week ago

“'Clueless' is a good movie. At times funny and interesting! Alicia Silverstone is good in the lead role as Cher! Stacey Dash, Brittany Murphy, Paul Ru”

1 month, 1 week ago

“There are many movies about the ghettos in America and most of them are actually rather forgettable. However, there are a few exceptions and this movi”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I usually avoid writing such comments as "WHY DO THIS HAVE SUCH A LOW IMDB RATING?!", but I'm going to break my own rule. WHY DOES THIS HAVE SUCH A”

1 month, 1 week ago

“It is one of those cases of ‘Let’s check if this movie is as bad as everyone seems to think…’. Well, it was pretty bad indeed, that’s for su”

1 month, 1 week ago

“When the word came out that they were making a movie adaptation, there was a huge buzz about it. Eventually, even though it made some big bucks at the”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Honestly, I wasn’t sure what to expect from this flick but since I have a weak spot for romantic-comedies, I thought I should give it a try. It is a”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Since it had been ages since I last saw this flick, I was quite eager to watch it again. Eventually, even though it is indeed nothing really amazing, ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Remix albums are somewhat special to me. Others like to call them cheap cash ins, and often can't appreciate the work of alternate mixing and so forth”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Dis flick was such a let down to my. My boy Tyrone said he had got his hands on a film about a white boy trying to make it big by stealing from suckas”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I don’t exactly why but I thought it could be a good idea to check this movie. At least, you have to admit it, the title was pretty catchy. Well, ev”

1 month, 1 week ago

“That’s where it all started for Julia Roberts. I mean, the year before she made ‘Mystic Pizza’ which was her first lead part but it is with thi”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I have been wanting to check this out for awhile now. When I first saw the trailer and saw David Koechner I felt that this was going to be a lame come”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Before I had heard anything about this French horror/thriller, I actually saw it sitting on the shelf of my local DVD outlet. I picked it up read the ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“It is not uncommon for a film to take its time to really "start." It sets up the back story, establishes the characters, etc. When done right, this ca”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Warning: This might be more rambling, than an actual coherent review. The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug is that difficult second film in this tri”

1 month, 1 week ago

“WELL WHERE DO I BEGIN,IT IS AN IMPORTANT MOVIE IN FILM HISTORY BECAUSE THERE IS NO OTHER MOVIE LIKE CALIGULA NOR SHALL THERE BE A MOVIE LIKE CALIGULA ”