All updates

“This dvd also includes the feature It's Christmastime Again, Charlie Brown. The gang has to perform another Christmas play. running time is 23 min.”

1 month, 1 week ago

“A charming pic about a girl looking to find a rich husband and ends up married to a USAF Sergeant after only 1 day. She decides that he married her o”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Cute Family film. No, this isn't great cinema. Yes, some of the "tricks" the dog did were obviously not real to my adult eyes. The story line is ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Home of a planetarium, Dinosphere, a theater, an outdoors garden gallery, an 11,000 pounds steam engine, the Broad Ripple Park Carousel which can be r”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Contains: Port of New York Starring Yul Brynner, Scott Brady, Richard Rober (1949) B&W Second Chorus Starring Fred Astaire, Paulette Goddard, Artie S”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I thought that the concept and trailer were interesting so I decided to give this one a shot. I also am intrigued that Jason Bateman is also sitting i”

1 month, 1 week ago

“This movie was not really a priority for me but since it was soon to be removed from HBO, I thought I might as well check it out. After directing quit”

1 month, 1 week ago

“A bloodthirsty werewolf becomes nearly indestructible after a government scientist uses it to test a metal-based skin.”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Not bad, but could've been truly awesome. I would've liked it if the Rainmaker was more fully developed. He could've been an interesting character/a”

1 month, 1 week ago

“To be honest,  I didn’t really know what this movie was about before watching the damned thing and the main reason I wanted to check it out was bec”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"His name is Krampus. He and his helpers did not come to give, but to take. He is the shadow of Saint Nicholas."Filmmaker Michael Dougherty made quite”

1 month, 1 week ago

“There isn't really much on Netflix that has caught my eye at this point of the night (Midnight). I just decided to go ahead and go with this one. It h”

1 month, 1 week ago

“i am watching it now a days and i watched 3 seasons till now. Till now it is an amazing SITCOM series. But some of my friends told me that after 5 sea”

1 month, 1 week ago

“First of all I wanna say that the gaming industry is developing really fast. Look at the graphics,the story line,the effects all are amazing. Now abou”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Pour moi, McTiernan s'embarque dans une déconstruction de la figure du "one-man army" qui prédominait dans le cinéma d'action de l'époque, décons”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Je vais comparer le film à Scream, puisque pour moi ce sont deux films aux visées semblables, càd poser un regard ironique sur le cinéma d'horreur”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"She will kill anything that moves. She is finding where she fits in the food chain, and I don't think you want her to figure that out!" Fourteen y”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I have always felt that Casino Royale was the best book in Ian Fleming's 007 series, it featured a Bond who was noticeably different to that in the fi”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Will certainly be spoilers :) “If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.” I'm going back to th”

1 month, 1 week ago

“''Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.'' In a world where technology exi”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"It's been 84 years, and I can still smell the fresh paint. The china had never been used. The sheets had never been slept in. Titanic was called the ”

1 month, 1 week ago

““There are some losses we never get over.” I don’t know if I like this whole story. There were moments when I was terribly bothered, even to ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Since I kept hearing some great things about this flick and since I have always been a huge fan of Martin Scorsese’s work, I was really eager to che”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Following the amazing ‘What's Eating Gilbert Grape’, still one of my favorite movies after all these years, Lasse Hallström came up with this dra”

1 month, 1 week ago

“You can say whatever you want about Ron Howard but the guy is quite a versatile director, he has tried a lot of different genres and this time, he tri”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Pros: -Big, rather fun maps-Upgraded disguise system (like in the old games) -The atmosphere of "pre-absolution" Hitman games-Soundtrack/so”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Das Leben des Tanzlehrer Pierre Dulaine, das bereits die Doku „Mad Hot Ballroom“ inspirierte, wird hier nun als Spielfilm aufgearbeitet. Tro”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Eine kleine romantische Komödie im Stil von „Date zu dritt“ oder „Der gebuchte Mann“, nur das in dieser Version am Ende nicht E”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I'm pretty sure that Kirsten Dunst played in that movie ;)”