All updates

“This addition to the "Shatter Me" trilogy including Juliet's journal, and two novels: "Destroy Me", which shows the events through the Warner’s eye”

1 month ago

““Because I have dreams and in those dreams I see the stars” I wasn’t sure if I want to read this book, but after reading the description seve”

1 month ago

“"All right, boys, it's Howdy Doody time." Cold in July is a far superior motion picture than its humble pedigree suggests. An independent productio”

1 month ago

“A decent, compelling, troubling film, based on the real life of legendary sniper Chris Kyle. Strong performances by Sienna Miller and Bradley Cooper. ”

1 month ago

“Well it looks like American Sniper is another war movie that's a hit at the box office just like last's years movie "Lone Survivor." American Sniper i”

1 month ago

“I definitely knew this was something I would be watching soon after it came out. Bradley Cooper is such an amazing well rounded actor. In fact everyon”

1 month ago

“Honestly, I wasn’t expecting much from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Denise Richards, I thought I might as well give it a try. To sta”

1 month ago

“I wasn't sure what to expect from this flick but since there was a pretty cool cast, I thought I should check it out. Usually, I don't really care muc”

1 month ago

“Night Will Fall (2014). Rated 7/10. Moving, and in parts extremely gruesome footage from the liberation of concentration camps during World War 2. Unf”

1 month ago

“I wanted so much more from this movie. I know it's a downer, but I really wanted it to be not a "rip out your heart and spit on it" kind of downer. I ”

1 month ago

“Spoilers and vulgarisms zone!!! :D A touching story of a young, rich and beautiful man with a complex personality, who loves to dominate in every a”

1 month ago

“Robert Wise created this classic horror movie with some astonishing sound effects but without any flamboyant visual effects and even without that he r”

1 month ago

“This remake of Micheal Winner's The Mecanic (1972) is not good at all. the cast is not so bad Jason Statham as Arthur Bishop and Donald Sutherland as ”

1 month ago

“after all those years i've finally watched this crazy movie entirely but i'm still wondering why it's so popular. Technically and artistically it's a ”

1 month ago

“Honestly, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I might rewatch it at some point. The first time I saw it, I must have been a teenager”

1 month ago

“I’m absolutely delighted. I didn’t expect, but this book hit perfectly to my liking and made a huge impression on me. The author tells the stor”

1 month ago

“The last part of the ‘Tomorrow’ series is beyond me. I have to admit that I’m very sad that I had to say goodbye to the people with whom I spen”

1 month ago

“"The Bone Season" was one of those books that I wanted to have on my shelf, so I bought, read and absolutely no regrets, and I even venture to say tha”

1 month ago

““Books are mirrors: you only see in them what you already have inside you.” Finally! I don’t remember from when I wanted to read this book an”

1 month ago

“I like Four. I liked him in Divergent trilogy and I like him either now. But I'm not convinced about this book. With prologues is always one of the bi”

1 month ago

“The next part of this fascinating and incredibly instructive adventure behind me. Although I don't know if you can call it an adventure... rather a st”

1 month ago

“it's a very crazy movie with a mixed of Quentin Tarantino & Robert Rodriguez movies style. it's violent, weird, gory and funny and the characters play”

1 month ago

“i know that a lot of critic would say that it's not a outstanding action film but in the other hand this movie as some good moments as a romantic dram”