All updates

“If you don't want spoilers, you've probably read too much already.It's a very well-thought out movie, about arguably a quietly painful experience.It s”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Definitely worth a watch if you have seen the previous two. The action is there and the special effects are great. Some of the new characters are cool”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“I bought this book back in January and it has been collecting dust on my shelf until this week. Took it on holiday with me and found myself gripped af”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“paroles de troublemakers get misunderstood”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Another great science fiction novel. Not quite hard scifi but pretty close. The only book I've read by Niven but I hear Ringworld is very good. A mus”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“This is the story of a Boy on the run from his home, the Castle, on the night of his fourteenth birthday. He soon becomes tired and hungry, and led ac”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Mind you this review may have language considering For all those parents wanting this to be PG-13 for the young fans...this movie wouldn't have been ”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Since there was a pretty cool cast involved, I was quite eager to check this flick. Furthermore, I really liked this idea of focusing on a classical s”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“The legendary DJ John Peel once said that most of the music he played had some sort of Beefheart influence. Make no mistake, many of the greats were i”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Sublime and heavenly music wafting through the inner cities. He asked what was going on but knew what the answer was and composed this album. Soul wit”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Titus Alone is the third and last volume of the Gormenghast trilogy (after Titus Groan, and Gormenghast). In this book, we follow Titus, now almost”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Gormenghast is the second part of the Gormenghast trilogy (after Titus Groan, and before Titus Alone). After a somewhat slow beginning, in which Me”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Titus Groan is the first book of the Gormenghast trilogy (before Gormenghast and Titus Alone). The castle of Gormenghast is a huge, maze-like fortr”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“This is the seventh and last (chronologically) Chronicle of Narnia (after The Magician's Nephew; The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe; The Horse and H”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“This is the sixth (chronologically) Chronicle of Narnia (after The Magician's Nephew; The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe; The Horse and His Boy; Pri”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“This is the fifth (chronologically) Chronicle of Narnia (after The Magician's Nephew; The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe; The Horse and His Boy; Pri”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“This is the fourth (chronologically) Chronicle of Narnia (after The Magician's Nephew; The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe; The Horse and His Boy, an”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“This is the third volume (chronologically) in The Chronicles of Narnia (after The Magician's Nephew; The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, and before ”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“...unless you start with this tome? This is the second volume (chronologically) in The Chronicles of Narnia (after The Magician's Nephew, before T”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“This is the first book in the Chronicles of Narnia heptalogy (before The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe; The Horse and His Boy; Prince Caspian; The ”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“"How come no one has nailed Whitey Bulger? He seems to be involved in every crime in the city, and yet the Bureau keeps saying he's clean!"More than a”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“This has been on my to watch list for awhile so I decided to go ahead and check it out. The cast here is pretty excellent. Although I'm not quite a fa”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“I have tried to watch this several times, but something always comes up. So this time I will finally be able to watch this distraction free. This is w”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“A Wizard of Earthsea: Not convinced yet. This is the first volume in the Earthsea quartet (followed by The Tombs of Atuan, The Farthest Shore and T”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“This is the fifth and final book of The Guardian Cycle (after The Dark Moon, The Jasper Forest, The Crystal Desert, and The Red Glacier). More year”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“This is the fourth book in the Guardian Cycle pentalogy (after The Dark Moon, The Jasper Forest and The Crystal Desert, and before Alyssa's Ring). ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“This is the third book in The Guardian Cycle pentalogy (after The Dark Moon and The Jasper Forest, and before The Red Glacier and Alyssa's Ring). O”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“This is the second book in The Guardian Cycle (after The Dark Moon, and before The Crystal Desert, The Red Glacier, and Alyssa's Ring). After savin”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“This is the first book in The Guardian Cycle pentalogy (before The Jasper Forest, The Crystal Desert, The Red Glacier and Alyssa's Ring). In Makhay”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Since I'm a big fan if Ang Lee's work, I was really eager to check this movie and I'm surprised it took me so long to finally see the damned thing. We”