All updates

“"You do anything fun Saturday night?" "Well, all the guys in my barbershop quartet are dead. So no, not really." While i liked the first Captain A”

9 months ago

“It is obviously the first masterpiece directed by Steven Spielberg and also a huge milestone in motion picture. I saw it again recently and even thoug”

9 months ago

“I remember it very well, while I was on holiday in France, this movie was just released there and it was already a huge success. Right away, I dismiss”

9 months ago

“this is the best tv show ever!!! the way that they show Bones and Booth, man they are so cute!!! loving the series!! it will be sad when it finishes! ”

9 months, 1 week ago

“"Peevy, you'd pay to see a man fly, wouldn't you?" Before comic book adaptations became a dime a dozen in the 21st Century, such ventures were risk”

9 months, 1 week ago

“Since I have always been a fan of Michael Haneke’s work, of course, I was really eager to check this flick. Man, even though the guy is already arou”

9 months, 1 week ago

“"You're different. You don't fit into a category. They can't control you. They call it Divergent. You can't let them find out about you." Based on ”

9 months, 1 week ago

“This film is so scary and hard to watch, but it's the first film to make me think "Satan really exists",not only in the bible,you should pray to god t”

9 months, 1 week ago

“After hearing a lot of good things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. And, apparently, at last, Rian Johnson really nailed it. Inde”

9 months, 1 week ago

“I have noticed that this movie doesn't get much love here on Listal and on IMDB but, personally, I thought it was really good. First of all, it was th”

9 months, 1 week ago

“It's Hebrew, it's from the Talmud. It says, "Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire." Steven Spielberg's Schindler's List is a challenging ”

9 months, 1 week ago

“"Everyday I wake up knowing that no matter how many lives I protect, no matter how many people call me a hero, someone even more powerful could change”

9 months, 1 week ago

“احداث المسلسل والقصة جميله، لكن بناءً على انهم وصلوا الى الحلقة 8 الاحداث ماهي كثي”

9 months, 1 week ago

“The Face is what "America's Next Top Model" failed to be: a show about modeling in the high fashion industry. The show has actual supermodels on it (I”

9 months, 1 week ago

“Toyota virtually blew the doors off the North American International Auto Show with the reveal of the stunning FT-1 sports car concept. First devised ”

9 months, 1 week ago

“Chevrolet introduced the most track-capable Corvette in the brand's history - the 2015 Corvette Z06. It stretches the performance envelope for Corvett”

9 months, 1 week ago

“When people watch the Oscars, they don't usually care about the Best Foreign Film nominees. Incendies provides so many reasons why people should actua”

9 months, 1 week ago

“Let me start by saying I didn't care much to see this movie. Although the trailer left much to the imagination it looked quite boring. The majority o”

9 months, 1 week ago

“If there were ever a more tragic videogame character than that of hard boiled undercover cop turned vigilante Max Payne, I haven't found them yet. Rem”

9 months, 1 week ago

“When one walks into a film directed by Gore Verbinski and starring Johnny Depp, one has to be prepared to suspend their disbelief once in a while duri”

9 months, 1 week ago

“At last, Darron Aronofsky was allowed to make a big blockbuster and, of course, I was really eager to check the end-result. Eventually, he didn’t go”

9 months, 1 week ago

“It’s a Ridley Scott film, so right off the bat we know it’s going to be a meticulously composed, lit, shot and edited beauty. But Prometheus is a ”

9 months, 1 week ago

“In the 70's New York Tony Manero is a young man of Italian descent who lives in Brooklyn. Tony is an extrovert but impulsive and shallow, he works in ”

9 months, 1 week ago

“This movie was a huge disappointment. To come from such a great director is lunacy! How could the great Ridley Scott be involved with this boring usel”

9 months, 1 week ago

“I found 'The Great Train Robbery' for watch on Wikipedia (presumably because it's not very long, but it's longer than 'A Trip To The Moon'), I watched”

9 months, 1 week ago

“Caleb's face resumes the film: handsome and sick, spotted,dirty. Nice motif, the transmisssion of star's viruses. I would've like to see more scenes d”