All updates

“It has been a while since I have seen this flick and I will probably re-watch it when I get the opportunity. Back then, it was in fact the most expens”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I kind of stumbled onto this movie years ago, being familiar with only Bruce Willis. This was pretty much the beginning of my infatuation with Mila J”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Since I really enjoyed a lot ‘The Grand Budapest Hotel’, the latest directing effort by Wes Anderson, I was really eager to check his previous mov”

2 months, 1 week ago

“"What is wrong is wrong, no matter who said it or where it's written." A married couple are faced with a difficult decision - to improve the life o”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“In my opinion, it is one of the greatest movies ever made. I’m dead serious, by now, I must have seen it at least 30 times which is more than any ot”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“The cast for this is really amazing. I say everyone did a great job. My favorite scene though would probably be the one with James Earl Jones. It seem”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“An extremely slow and laborious film which ginds to a head with a big fight with some Uruk monsters in a jungle. Sean Bean was the only character I li”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I was looking forward to 'The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring', the first hour is great, the second hour is good - but after that, it ge”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Wow! That’s what you can call a fun movie. I have to be honest, when I heard that Marvel was planning to release 2 or 3 super-hero flicks every year”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“This has good reviews? Seriously? One of the worst films I ever wasted time on. No good acting performances, and let me spare you the special "à la T”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“No plot and no gore at all. Not only is this one of the weirdest messed up films ever...it never resolves! It deserves to have someone tell what the w”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“"...Then I go inside the airport and I'm watching. I'm watching on the television... and I... and I... I... I saw it. I saw it and I felt it at the sa”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“This was so bad I don’t even know where to begin. The entire plot is ridiculous; the characters are even worse. It says nothing new about relationsh”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“There are films, and then there is Battleship. 131 minutes of explosions, tedious exposition, and lots and lots of yelling. The problem (or at least”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Drawing on a popular traditional tale and a 1915 novella by Mori Ogai, Mizoguchi’s Sansho the Bailiff/Sanshô dayû (1954) is a jidai-geki historica”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Anyone who has seen past feature films from Spike Jonze, such as Being John Malkovich and Adaptation, will notice that he is an unorthodox filmmaker w”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Why are infants an unrepresented majority within the film world? It's not hard to see that there are an extreme lack of motion pictures which take you”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“i usually don't review movies based on comics because they all are the same, big budget clusterfuck with enormous plot mistakes, shitty stories and fl”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“"Metaphors go over his head." "NOTHING goes over my head!... My reflexes are too fast, I would catch it." Now this is how you do a fucking summer ”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Since I really loved ‘Bowling for Columbine’, I was really eager to check Michael Moore’s following directing effort. From a box-office point of”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“"Pray for the best, but prepare for the worst." A refreshing change of pace following 2013's summer blockbuster season, Prisoners is an intense mor”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Yup. Five out of a possible ten. That's what I'm rating this game as, marginally average. It has just enough polish to elevate it to complete medio”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Honestly, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point whenever I get the opportunity. The point”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“''I can't help what I do! I can't help it, I can't... '' When the police in a German city are unable to catch a child-murderer, other criminals j”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“"What do you know about it? Who are you anyway? Who are you? Criminals? Are you proud of yourselves? Proud of breaking safes or cheating at cards? Thi”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Forrest Gump is the kind of film that shouldn't work on any level. It's as manipulative as a film can ever be, pulling strings and begging the audienc”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“I originally saw this because it had received so many rave reviews when it came out in theaters and on video, but honestly this has to be the most pre”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Bearing in mind that I have not yet seen all of director Tim Burton's films, I personally think Beetlejuice might be his very strangest effort. This ”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Of course I had to see this. Godzilla is a legend and I hear this is how the previous American remake should have been. I am one of the ones who despi”