All updates

“Honestly, I wasn’t sure what to expect from this flick but Roger Ebert really loved it, he even picked it up as one of the best movies released in 2”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Another Harry Hole novel, with a very intricate plot. Harry is flawed detective fighting the demon alcohol. This adds a layer to humanness that adds t”

1 month, 1 week ago

“This is my first contact with this author and I consider this meeting to be quite successful, but I'm not particularly impressed. I don’t know wh”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Even though this movie didn’t get much love (just check the ratings here on Listal and Imdb), I was still intrigued by this flick and the fact that ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"People want paradise, and they will have it." Although sequels are usually perceived as worthless endeavours purely motivated by money, a follow-u”

1 month, 1 week ago

“The Bat is the legendary first novel from the worldwide phenomenon Jo Nesbo. Detective Harry Hole is meant to keep out of trouble. A young Norwegian ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Another episode where Harry is sent abroad to investigate the murder of a Norwegian, this time in Bangkok. The Norwegian ambassador has been found dea”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I watched Skyfall and i must say, i 'm little disappointed. I expected more from it, the beginning was great with the bike/car chase in Istanbul,”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Every once in a while a film comes around that is so incredibly amazing that it leaves everyone stunned into silence. Forrest Gump is amazing but nobo”

1 month, 1 week ago

“The Indie film has become more and more popular as the years go on. Blockbusters and high concept movies are losing their appeal as favourite films be”

1 month, 1 week ago

“To be honest, I wasn't really sure what to expect from this flick but since I'm a sucker for Science-Fiction features, I thought I might as well give ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Even though it was slightly unexpected, my step-son Nick decided we should watch this movie this month in the movie theater and I thought it was a ni”

1 month, 1 week ago

“This "movie" is actually a "TV movie", that is to say a movie made for television, and I never expect too much from such products. But this one exceed”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Through the years, the Academy has made some poor choices but, lately, I have to admit that they finally got it right and this movie was definitely a ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Personally, maybe because I’m in fact just a little pervert, I have always been intrigued by sexuality in the movies. Indeed, it is not very often t”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Pacific Rim freaking rocks!!! Guillermo del Toro does it once again and in grand style. This brought back childhood memories of the Shogun Warriors fo”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I'm a little bit suspicious when it comes to evaluating the work of Tolkien translated to a movie, after all, I think the man was a genius, so, unless”

1 month, 1 week ago

“2025. The world was dominated by free TV and brutal game shows, people are clearly divided into the rich, with everything, and the poor who live in ex”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

““People were always getting ready for tomorrow. I didn't believe in that. Tomorrow wasn't getting ready for them. It didn't even know they were ther”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I must admit that I liked very much. "Desert Spear" hasn’t done on me such a great impression as "The Painted Man," but the world created by the aut”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I recently purchased this game at GameStop, so this review will definitely be biased. Twisted Metal was one of the Playstation's launch titles, way”