All updates

“Scarlett Johansson is cute and fragile in this movie. It's a little bit slow, but beautifull. Good movie to watch if you are not tired.”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should actually definitely re-watch it at some point. Still, I remember it very w”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“It feels incredibly unfair that books more worthy of great film adaptations are left squander in lackluster Oscar bait, while a trashy, sudsy novel ge”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Viewing the movie today and in their entirety (as in Spain wonderful thing was brutally mutilated the film at its premiere), "Vampyros lesbos" emerges”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“In the nuclear ravaged wasteland of Earth 2087 water is as precious as life itself. The isolated Lost Wells outpost survived the holocaust and the inh”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Where I come from, this film is known as Green Street, and there are four main reasons to watch it: 1. Elijah Wood gets punched in the face a lot. ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Honestly, I wasn’t expecting much from this flick. Indeed, the title sounded terribly lame and, seriously, when was the last time Meg Ryan or even A”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“I've watched a few movies lately about mental illness and this was a refreshing change. Anthony Hopkins character was definitely mentally ill, but he”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“An extremely underrated comedy movie for obvious reasons, Jack black in a leading role tells us pretty much everything we need to know, he haven't bee”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“I wasn’t expecting much out of Bernie. I’d lost my taste for Jack Black right around the time I got into the upper levels of high school. But I wa”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“For many years, I wanted to see this movie but, somehow, it was never broadcasted in any of my TV channels. Eventually, I watched first the sequel and”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“He chose you, honey! From all the women in the world to be the mother of his only living son!" Roman Polanski's classic horror film Rosemary's Baby”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“For many years, I have been tracking down the movies directed by the great Martin Scorsese, so I absolutely had to watch this movie at some point. And”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“I was surfing through the millions of channels on my dish network the last night and saw this title. It sounded pretty weird and I thought I would gi”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“When Six Feet Under was all said and done, it was hands down my favorite TV show of all time. Unless something dramatically peeks my interest, it con”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Six Feet Under has to be one of the best ideas ever created for a television series. What can you expect but satire and dark comedy in a show that rev”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“The storyline must certainly have been amazing, it starts from the conjecture that it’s all Lenin’s fault, because Lenin was the one who invented ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Babel is a long film, very long, and full of tension, very full. There's also a little of confusion, but it's the title itself to warn you about that.”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“To be honest, I wasn’t expecting much from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Matthew McConaughey, I thought I might as well check it out. ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“The dialogue between songs might have been awful, the songs sometimes screechy and the whole thing a little High School the Gleesical. Russell Brand ”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“A review of toast? Well, I have a soft spot for bread, so I thought I'd better give this a go, so I did. The cast was great... Butter slid into the ro”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“This is a beautiful, emotional film. Exceptional performances from both Hopkins and Winger. Although the relationship between Lewis and Joy is romanti”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“I'm a huge fan of animated features but it is sometimes rather frustrating that most of those features lack any sort of ambition and we usually end up”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“Maternal love is the tie that binds throughout Room, a harrowing but rewarding glimpse into the lives of a young woman and her son held in captivity. ”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“Even though this compilation has some good short stories (like "Password Incorrect", the one that gives name to the book), the overall quality is pret”

4 months ago

“Even though this is a masterpiece because of its content, the particular edition (bilingual) is an extremely bad one. The binding is ugly and the tran”

4 months ago

“Even though it has some interesting footage and shows the highlights of various Japanese martial arts, this documentary feels a little too slow or mom”