All updates

“the first time I sat through this movie with my twins, I did just that; I SAT through it! two days ago I baby-sat my niece (all of 8 going on 18!) and”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“while I'm not an advocate of killing I actually found myself drawn to this show. I watched a wife slowly and painfully die of cancer and, in the end”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“I love this song everytime it comes on I crank up the volume in my room and just jam to it. Even my Dad loves the song himself after all being a 1990'”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“Gia definitley deserves more recognition as the Yellow Ranger. Despite a bad girl persona Gia can really hold her own as the Yellow Megaforce Ranger i”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“Summer the Yellow RPM Ranger is one of the best Yellow Rangers I've ever seen since Tanya from Zeo/Turbo. She's one of the best in the Ranger history”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“Emily has it all as the Yellow Samurai Ranger; she shined as the Yellow Ranger taking matters in her own hands with Negatron and the awful Grinataur ”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“Many say Karone is better as a villain but I prefer she's better as the Pink Ranger regardless. Karone proved herself worthy to the Lost Galaxy Ranger”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“Tanya is my favorite female Yellow Ranger of all time! She took the role of Yellow Ranger to the next level. She is the first Yellow Ranger to had sk”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“I've been watching Power Rangers since the very beginning after all I am a member of the 1st Generation of PR Fans from the Mighty Morphin Days and wh”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“Katie is pretty cool for the Yellow Ranger. As the Time Force Yellow Ranger Katie can hold on her own against the biggest bad boys with her genetic su”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“Despite the fact that she hated her Ranger Color designation Vida is probably one of the best Pink Rangers from the Disney era. Although she learn to ”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“Sydney Drew is the 1st Pink Ranger of the Disney Era of Power Rangers but to me she reminds me a little similarities to Mighty Morphin Pink Ranger Kim”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“[English Version] Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you haven't seen th”

3 months ago

“this was bad everything from plot to acting and even the last words of movie was bad pretty much a waste of time so best to stay away from watching it”

3 months ago

“I have been waiting for a good Deadpool movie for a long time. Ryan Reynolds has been fighting for a good Deadpool movie before the character was real”

3 months ago

“I love this show! I'm a huge CW fan to begin with and I resisted watching The Vampire Diaries for so long because it was a vampire show. I'm not huge ”

3 months ago

“(In Spanish) Good Time es una de las mejores películas de este año. Los Hermanos Safdie tomaron muchos aspectos de su anterior obra (Heaven’s Know”

3 months ago

“(Review In Spanish) Happy End refuerza mucho de lo ya hecho por Haneke en su carrera. Ya con su última película, el director no se enfrasca solo en ”

3 months ago

“(Review In Spanish) Big Mouth fue la peor mierda jamás hecha por la humanidad. Fue una tortura seguir con cada episodio y más aun con toda alabanza ”

3 months ago

“still bad still bad this movie is all I got to say they should of made it better then then first movie but well did not.”

3 months ago

“First-person shooters are a dime a dozen nowadays. Therefore it takes a very unique, truly quality FPS to make even a dent on the ardent shooter enthu”

3 months ago

“Since I really liked the original version and since this movie really had a solid reputation as well, I was quite eager to check it out. In fact, the ”

3 months ago

“If you think that the dehumanizing, brutally atrocious behavior that is showcased in The Hunger Games seems too far-fetched or like something that wou”

3 months ago

“Filme surreal.. adimito que ri bastante em algumas cenas.”

3 months ago

“Even though the DCEU movies didn't get much love so far, except for 'Wonder Woman', I was still  eager to check this flick. Well, it was not bad at a”

3 months ago

“When the word came out that they were making a movie adaptation, there was a huge buzz about it. Eventually, even though it made some big bucks at the”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Films like The Matrix do not come often. It boasts a complex storyline and fascinating concept. It creates an alternate reality so tangible, one could”

3 months, 1 week ago

“"This show is a friendly mix between Lost and the 4400. The coincidental connection between the main cast mixed with evolutionary abilities! I wait”

3 months, 1 week ago

“[English Version] So, I have recently watch Kingsman 2: The Golden Circle and oh Boy, what a letdown it was. Before I continue, I would say that I ”