All updates

“Dis flick was such a let down to my. My boy Tyrone said he had got his hands on a film about a white boy trying to make it big by stealing from suckas”

1 month, 1 week ago
Madmasa voted for a review of Ed

“I just thought all the things I could have achieved if I had done some things differently. Maybe I would have been surrounded by friends and beautiful”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I got to go see this lovely action packed movie today with my brothers and mom, at first I was a little self-conscious, because all my schoolmates hav”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I hate NBC so much, cancelling all sorts of shows and such, I ESPECIALLY hate them all for cancelling this very good show, after 4 seasons... seriousl”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I've watched Sorority Boys, like about 4 times now, and it still makes me laugh. The movies revolves around three fraternity "frat boys" named Dave”

1 month, 1 week ago

“You had me at "grrragh." The much-anticipated "Teen Wolf," is about the best new teen/adult crossover series since "Buffy the Vampire Slayer." ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Oh yes, it’s not your eyesight, you’ve read the title of this review correctly, Mean Girls DOES have a sequel and my, what a sequel it is. Of all ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"The best thing about now, is that there's another one tomorrow." The Spectacular Now was written by Scott Neustadter and Michael H. Weber, the two”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"I'm sorry... I know that means little at this point, but I am. I tried, I think you would all agree that I tried. To be true, to be strong, to be kin”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Even though I heard it would be a tough watch, it still ended up being a massively depressing movie to watch. Of course, the horror displayed was trem”

1 month, 1 week ago
Miika voted for a review of Ed

1 month, 1 week ago

“Includes the short story, "Throttle", written by Stephen King and Joe Hill. ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“They misspelled Poe's name on the cover, but for 50 cents, I had to pick this up! ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Includes bonus story "Morality"”

“read at OpenLibrary.org”

1 month, 1 week ago

“preview available online: http://free.yudu.com/item/details/683711/Rue-Morgue-Magazine---s-200-Alternative-Horror-Films-You-Need-to-See ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Includes: Alien Zone (1978) John Ericson The Amazing Mr. X (1948) Turhan Bey The Amazing Transparent Man (1960) Douglas Kennedy Anatomy of a Psycho (1”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"I'm gonna find some damn water and take all my damn pills and get this party started." Last Vegas will be inevitably branded as the geriatric vers”

1 month, 1 week ago
Suvi voted for a review of Ed

1 month, 1 week ago

“"Better we show them, we chose to die on our feet, rather than live on our knees!" A long-rumoured, long-delayed follow-up, 2014's 300: Rise of an ”