All updates

“To be honest, I wasn't really dying to see this movie but my little daughter wanted to watch it. Apparently, the guys at Disney seem to have found a ”

2 months ago

“It is a rather obscure flick (only 2 ratings here in Listal) but since it was starring both Catherine Deneuve and William Hurt, I thought I should giv”

2 months ago

“I love Canadian suspense films. This film had an amazing storyline - A high-profile defense attorney takes on a charity case to change her image, but ”

2 months ago

“When was the last time that Vince Vaughn scored a hit? Well, instead of wasting my time with one of his recent movies, I thought I should finally watc”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Since originally being introduced as a supporting character in Wallace and Gromit: A Close Shave in 1995, Shaun the Sheep has had his own television s”

2 months, 1 week ago

“To be honest, I had no idea what to expect from this flick and the main reason I wanted to check it out was because there were a couple of decent acto”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I remember it very well, the first time I saw this flick, I must have been 12 or 13 years old, it was broadcasted on TV and that’s how I ended up wa”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I have to say I was a little disappointed by The Bible. I've seen many reviewers call it 'life changing' and promise that it contains profound wisdom ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I think Pulp Fiction is one of Tarantino's most overrated films. That's not to say it isn't a thoroughly enjoyable affair. The film is well cast and I”

2 months, 1 week ago

“"Second chances don't come around all that often. I suggest you take a really close look at it. This is your chance to earn that look in your daughter”

2 months, 1 week ago

“This album was the first album I ever got, given to me by my father after me asking about who sang "Wake Me Up When September Ends". He handed me the”

2 months, 1 week ago

“For some reasons, this movie always reminds me of 'Liam'. Indeed, they were both released around the same period, they both had a boy around the same ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“It's by no means, a great film. It is however, a chesstaculary fun over the top movie. Probably the best part of the film, is William Fichtner as "T”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Notes: *I don't know why, but I find these Madea movies to be funny. *The cast here is an interesting mixture with a lot of Youtubers as well as Made”

2 months, 1 week ago

“A friend of mine, another filmphiliac, was hoping that Be Kind Rewind and The Green Hornet, earned Gondry enough money for another stupendous project ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Not stupendous, but very good dialogue and emotionally-involving characters.”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Good German book for the identification of Grassland grasses. Mostly directed towards farmers, but also useful for other people, e.g. in ecology, wild”

2 months, 1 week ago

“This was a pleasant surprise. Two decades on from a grisly murder, a house is finally newly-inhabited by a sinister Anton Walbrook and his wife, Diana”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“To be honest, even before watching the damned thing, I actually already had some mixed feelings. Indeed, on one hand, it didn't make much waves when i”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream is a point and click psychological horror game based on the short story of the same name by Harlan Ellison. It tell”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“"Well, if she's not a ghost then what is she?"Another low-budget fright film from Australian producer James Wan, 2016's Lights Out is one of the super”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Please. I payed 4 euros for this piece of crap. Do ANYTHING else with your money. Like trowing them out of the window, thats actually a better and mor”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Notes: *This was playing at my theater when it first came out, but I never had the chance to just sit down and watch it all. *There are some moments I”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Notes: *Oh I have been waiting for this ever since that trailer! *The cast is a great selection. *The story looks intense and almost like 28 Days Late”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“1 of the best movies ive ever seen, i rented it through redbox, and loved it so much the next day i bought 2 copies, 1 for me and 1 for my granddaught”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“A dysfunctional family travels hundreds of miles on their bus, just to enter the daughter in a beauty pageant. When talking about dysfunctional fam”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“"Do you like hurting other people?" Hotline Miami is psychotic, blisteringly psychotic, but yet subversive enough to penetrate through the fourth w”

2 months, 3 weeks ago