All updates

“"The other victors. Because of her, they all pose a threat. Because of her, they all think they are invincible." For those unfamiliar with Suzanne ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Apes on Horses (also known in some territories as Dawn of the Planet of the Apes) might just be the most intelligent Summer blockbuster to be released”

2 months, 1 week ago

“n Face/Off, the truth was that Castor and his brother Pollux had planted a bomb somewhere in L.A. and only they knew its location and how to disarm it”

2 months, 1 week ago

“"It will be a few months. You can't know where I am. And I can't be seen anywhere near you." Sequels to hit motion pictures are always a dubious pr”

2 months, 1 week ago

“This film is the film 101 on how to not make an adaptation of an existing source material. I'll just get this out in this sentence: I really, really, ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“This is a comparison review of the first Fullmetal Alchemist series and the newer Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Spoilers Spoilers SPOILERS are dis”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Weather this was a stunt to troll the record buying masses or to get out of a bad contract deal with a label, this is easily the greatest thing Lou Re”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Not so long ago I have seen ‘Wyatt Earp’ another Western directed by Lawrence Kasdan and also starring Kevin Costner. Even though it sounded great”

2 months, 1 week ago

“It's good to see another epic biblical story make it onto the big screen. The director is known for making interesting works and the cast is full of g”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Let's address the elephant in the room, shall we? Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol is Brad Bird's weakest film to date by a very wide margin. Ho”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Oh...woe is me. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to think. I don't know what to believe. I Don't know who to idolise. I'm feeling unconfiden”

2 months, 1 week ago

“She possesses a real creative and interpretative talent, both musical and poetic, having been awarded for her voice in different singing competitions ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Some of the best apizza I've ever had has come from Pepe's. Although I'm southern Italian decent and my families home made pizza is more the "Sici" (”

2 months, 1 week ago

“This book is total garbage. People are only reading it because it's sexual content is very explicit. If people are actually impressed by this trash th”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Since series one aired in 2011, the television show of Mrs Brown’s Boys has been heavily panned by critics. This has been due to the general idea of”

2 months, 1 week ago

“There are many different variations throughout Italy, the one I grew up with is southern Italian and is shaped like a calzone. We make these only at ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“How horrifically alive the past is, pervading the present into a bleak and uncertain future... All the hurt could only stand above you if you let i”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I might be the only person who will start by saying that this movie was terrible. The movie starts OK, with some great acting and good amount of te”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Sometimes, there are films that make me wonder why I even bother to watch cinema. I show respect to the picture by sitting quietly in front of it, al”

2 months, 1 week ago

“At some point, we're all familiar with the tale of Snow White. Fairest of them all, poisoned apple, true love's kiss, etc. But we find ourselves in ti”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I miss the old writers. The self-righteous arrogance. The absurd proclamations of the many characters. Now it's become nothing more than a parody. hmm”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“This is without doubt the best game I have ever played, and most likely the best I will ever play. It has everything: action, rpg, puzzles, blood & go”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“"That's right, keep running. There are no boundaries to dreams. The spirit will be freed from the constraints of the body... and gain limitless freedo”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Necronomicon: Dawning of Darkness is a point-n-click horror adventure full of creepy environments and characters. You are William Stanton, an archaeo”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Note: This review is for the SEGA CD game. There is a different game of the exact same title for the Sega Saturn. Please click here to see that revi”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Dark Hunter (PS1) Review. This review is for Dark Hunter Part One: Otherworld Academy and Dark Hunter Part Two: Demon Forest. Dark Hunter Jou: Iji”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I had been wanting to check out a Massive Attack album for years now. Part of it had to do with being a House fan and the other part had to do with he”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Low quality, easy to destroy, but this was Spotify before sharing music online was possible. Make a mixtape for someone was not easy and very time con”