All updates

“"I know right? You're probably thinking, "Whose balls did I have to fondle to get my very own movie"? I can't tell you his name, but it rhymes with "P”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“"I'm just a little boy who plays with his penis when he's nervous." Tropic Thunder was Ben Stiller's most ambitious project yet. The actor/director”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“''Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.'' In a world where technology exi”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“"She will kill anything that moves. She is finding where she fits in the food chain, and I don't think you want her to figure that out!" Fourteen y”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“After the disappointing 'Prometheus', the almost abysmal 'The Counselor' and the really underwhelming 'Exodus: Gods and Kings', I was starting to loos”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I have always felt that Casino Royale was the best book in Ian Fleming's 007 series, it featured a Bond who was noticeably different to that in the fi”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Will certainly be spoilers :) “If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.” I'm going back to th”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“"It's been 84 years, and I can still smell the fresh paint. The china had never been used. The sheets had never been slept in. Titanic was called the ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“"There's no need to lie. It's like poker. The truth is best. The others still think you're bluffing, so you win." Even several decades after its in”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Not that this EP will follow to disk in force, having the Strokes complied with their contractual obligations with RCA with "Comedown machine" of 2013”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Since I kept hearing some great things about this movie, I was really eager to check it out. To be honest, with its running time of more than 9 hours,”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“"You're just seeking the truth. You're a truth seeker. You can't help it, that is just who you are. You're such a hypocrite. You're not interested in ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“At last, I have seen all the movies directed by Wes Anderson. Eventually, it took me a while to really get into in this director and, to be honest, I ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Not sure how this one got by me for so long, but glad I finally wised up. Imagine the lead character, Paul, as a straight-laced, nine-to-fiver pinball”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Julie Christie gives a five-star performance in a two-and-a-half-star film. I decided to split the difference in my rating and give it a three. Christ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“'Of Mice and Men' has scenes of violence but is still very good, it's based on John Steinbeck's novel; the main characters are George Milton (Gary Sin”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“When I was a kid, I watched many movies starring Bruce Lee with my father and I thought they were really awesome. Eventually, about 20 years later, I ”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“Kingdom Hearts 2 is an excellent sequel. Bringing back the Final Fantasy and Disney concoction that amazingly makes sense. I, not being a super FF fan”