All updates

“Notes: *The concept seems quite interesting and attention grabbing. *The main cast is recognizable and decent. *Fede Alvarez (along with writer Rodo S”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Fantastic. Acting on point from everyone, clearly produced to be long running. Faith in this project is completely justified. Good screenplays, the”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“" Intricate and complex , there are layers and layers to this show . It is slowly unveiling mysteries and keeps us intrigued . Beautiful direction and”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“The extended cut of this movie (available on Blu Ray) is 10 minutes longer and (in my opinion) is even better. Some scenes really flow more naturally”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Clash of the Titans is a swan song, not only for Ray Harryhausen’s career but for a type of romantic-adventure stories that are no longer made. Whil”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“ beautiful animation, a bit annoying but it turns to be my favorite one, I've never expected slice-of-life animation, and it's so good to find.”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“a young man comes back to the saxonian village where he once escaped his strict mother. now there is a strange mood with memories, dreams and an orph”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“When I first heard about this movie, I actually had some mixed feelings. Indeed, it was dealing with a fascinating story and there was a stellar cas”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Since this movie had a really solid reputation, I was quite eager to check it out. Apparently, this movie was first developed as a sequel to ‘Mr. De”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“IT FUCKING SUCKS, is a god damm horrible shitty movie. Direction: 1/10 Soundtrack: 2/10 Writing: 1/10 Characters: 1/10 I dont known a fuck about mo”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Right now, if you would ask around, most people would tell you that this is, so far, the best movie released in 2015. With this in mind, I had some h”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“This book is always the #1 on any Sci-fi list. It and Ender's Game are the 2 best sci-fi novels written to date. I find that the books that I reread o”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“This movie is pretty much the stuff of legends. Indeed, even though it is probably the least regarded movie directed by David Lynch (himself always co”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“" Bangerz " is important. It is the album that allows us to understand if Miley Cyrus goes taken seriously by the musical point of view , if one of th”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“I wasn't sure what to expect from this movie but since it was starring Ralph Fiennes and Cate Blanchett, two of the best actors around, I was definite”

3 months ago

“To be honest, even though I have heard about Amy Schumer, I have to admit that I'm not really familiar with her work but since this movie was availabl”

3 months ago

“Right now, according to IMDb, this is the best movie released in 2016 (I'm not sure if it will last but we'll see soon enough) so you can't argue that”

3 months ago

“Notes: *I watched the short before this and it was okay so I was curious how they would do with a feature length. *The trailer looked like fun as I ha”

3 months ago

“Pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo”

3 months ago

“When I saw the trailer for this I was reminded of a mix of Spy and The Do-Over. Both of which I thought wouldn't be all that great, but they ended up ”

3 months ago

“I like these kind of movies a lot. The concept is definitely not new, but hopefully the scenario and maybe the reasoning could be. It has an interesti”

3 months ago

“Christopher Nolan does the impossible. When no one thought it would ever be possible to create a superhero film that's better than The Dark Knight, No”

3 months ago

“From the very beginning, Ghost in the Shell promises to be something very special. The beautiful opening music sets the tone, emanating the futuristic”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Desde un principio no pensaba ver esta película que tenia una tonalidad de un anime más del montón, pero al ver que el publico le ha dado buenas cr”

3 months, 1 week ago

“So, the final episode of Motive just aired this week on US television and I was saddened to find out that it wouldn't be renewed for a 5th season (it'”

3 months, 1 week ago

“I'm glad this is out on DVD, because this was canceled too early. It's fun, funny, and quotable. There are characters you can relate to (some of them ”