All updates

“Behind story of a historical event's TV documentation This BBC film was based on the actual event that took place in the early 60s, Jerusalem. Abo”

1 month ago

“I have to say I was a little disappointed by The Bible. I've seen many reviewers call it 'life changing' and promise that it contains profound wisdom ”

1 month ago

“Basically, it is another major classic directed by Oliver Stone but, to be honest, the first time I watched it, I thought it was actually slightly dis”

1 month ago

“Hachiko was good movie, i watched for the first time and i liked also because i love dogs. It is touching how can be faithful and loyal a dog, it can ”

1 month ago

“Before I watched this all I was thinking was that it was going to be really stupid. I was totally wrong, I really liked this movie, it's surrounded by”

1 month ago

“After hearing here and there some good things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. Basically, if the Dardennes brothers would remake ”

1 month ago

“It was surprisingly an amazing movie. Related to the religious thing, but science had a fair amount of display in the narration. You don't have to be ”

1 month ago

“I don't know why exactly but this movie intrigued me from the moment I heard about it and I was definitely eager to watch it. Eventually, I wasn't dis”

1 month ago

“Well the movie is about two teenage girls from London, Ginger and Rose, who are very close since their birth. They share everything, talk and discuss ”

1 month ago

“Within a week, it was already the 2nd movie picked up by Roger Ebert as one of the best of the year without me knowing it before watching this. Even t”

1 month ago

“Wow, they did it again… Indeed, each time I start to loose faith in Marvel, they come up with a movie that just blows me away. Indeed, against all e”

1 month, 1 week ago

“With the exception of some sound effects work, musical cues, and a repeated song-and-dance number, The Triplets of Belleville is a deliriously strange”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Beautiful ! lovely,natural ... the little girl is so adorable and the story is heartwarming,charming. it makes me want to buy a camera and make a fi”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"Yeah, I know I drink a lot, I know I do because I'm a writer and that's what I do, I drink. I'm not like those people out there, I can control myself”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Philadelphia has all what it takes: a solid plot, a screenplay that is fast and direct like a punch into the face, some camera movements telling more ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Let's be clear about it: this is a flick for women, but it might please some men too. It's about a housewife (Diane Lane) in her thirties who still ca”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I always had a weak spot for Diane Lane and she was the main reason why I wanted to check this flick. To be honest, I haven't seen the original Frenc”

1 month, 1 week ago

“At last... After 5 long years and a couple of disappointing sequel/prequels, Pixar has finally come back with an amazing feature. As soon as I have ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Like everyone else, I was eagerly expecting this sequel and, after almost a decade, it was finally coming up so I was genuinely excited. However, when”

1 month, 1 week ago

“If there is any film in contemporary cinema that has endured more production hell (other than The Hobbit trilogy) and release complications, it is the”

1 month, 1 week ago

“This second outing for Sean Connery as Bond sees him on his way to Istanbul to retrive a lekter machine from the beautiful Tatiana Romanova (Daniela B”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Even though the new generation James Bond with Daniel Craig is becoming more and more popular, especially after the surprising monster success of ‘S”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I recall I noticed the cover on the shelf of the video store where I used to rent DVDs. Famous names billed. Crawford, the top model, was huge at the ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“It is one of those cases of ‘Let’s check if this movie is as bad as everyone seems to think…’. Well, it was pretty bad indeed, that’s for su”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“May contain Spoiler!!!! Great acting, and an overall very good movie! Highly recommended if you are interested in the depiction of mental illness. I ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I probably need to watch more anime movies, but funnily enough, anime happens to be my two favourite animated movies – ‘Spirited Away’ and…thi”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it’s 86 minutes of cheap visual effects, poor action and bland acting. Probably the least super Superman movie of a”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Initial Thought: I was a little skeptical about this when I first heard it would be made. I wondered how they could make a good feature length film ab”

1 month, 2 weeks ago
Venice voted for a review of

“”