All updates

“War is hell. And it's a living hell, as seen through the eyes of green-as-grass newbie typist-cum-tanker, Norman. The good guys aren't always the win”

1 month ago

“„The monster showed up just after midnight. As they do.” At the outset, I must mention that I ordered this item on the Internet and what was my”

1 month ago

“want to watch a war movie ? Go see FURY. It is brilliant , perfectly shows how brutal a war can be. it takes right back to WWII , the worst sides of”

1 month ago

“well , it was my one of my most anticipated movie for 2014, with excellent cast and genius director . This movie contained whole new , this variant”

1 month ago

“This film is probably my favorite superhero film I have seen. It just has everything i like best in a film: likeable characters, strong female charact”

1 month ago

“"All fucking hell is going to break loose..." Though I walk through the valley of shadow and death, I shall fear no evil; for lord John Matrix will”

1 month ago

“Amiable and satisfying little black comedy about four people meeting at a crux point in their lives. Good performances make something like this work a”

1 month ago

“He tried. But McFarlane was going for too much comedy to build a very interesting plot. I think he thought the comedy would fill in the gaps, A talent”

1 month ago

“A little gem of a movie that is enhanced by a strong performance from Geoffrey Rush as a exclusive art auctioneer. He has lived his life in a very met”

1 month ago

“With a legion of titles like Pet Sematary, Firewalker, Sleepwalkers, Maximum Overdrive, and Children of the Corn, it's reasonable not to expect much f”

1 month ago

“Too often when it comes to big screen adaptations of beloved best-selling novels, we spend the bulk of a review pointing out all of the places the fil”

1 month ago

“This movie contained fictional theme , but it was so touching that it completely felt real. Set in 40's and including a small girl it was really heart”

1 month ago

“i had to re- rate the movie after seeing again. Admitting that Ben Affleck is now one of the most prominent filmmakers in the industry and this movie ”

1 month ago

“just re-watched it . Incredible , ingenious and Unmatched performance carried out by Al Pacino in the role of Tony Montana . story goes same rise an”

1 month ago

“Totally surprising movie. Excellently plotted and ingenious future display .Cinematography and direction very clever . It displays a very different ”

1 month ago
kathy voted for a review of Fury

1 month ago

“Had a greater expectation with this flick . It was a Good movie not a great one though . Enjoyed the Keanu's come back in one solid action movie . Th”

1 month ago

“Outstanding direction with powerful acting by Bradley Cooper. Great story telling . Shows effects of war so boldly. loved it . Clint Eastwood's ano”

1 month ago

“Brilliant,twisted and superb. Jake Gyllenhaal's performance is absolutely stunning . The shift of his character is amazing . brilliant plot with grea”

1 month ago

“Pretty much an interesting book from what I managed to understand. Unfortunately I only have the version in latin.”

1 month ago

“A captivating story about the fascinating world of circus. I fell in love (and hate) with many of the characters as well. As the adventure and details”

1 month ago

“The story is mainly about Fatmagul and Kerim. Kerim who is a naive young man with profession of blacksmith from the same village of Fatmagul who is al”

1 month ago

“Şehrazat Evliyaoğlu, a talented architect who works in Binyapı, a construction company owned by Onur Aksal and Kerem İnceoğlu. She is the mother ”

1 month ago

“his show is extremely beautiful, I watched it for like two years and I never got bored not even once, it's a beautiful and a very sad show and I'm not”

1 month ago

“I have to say I was a little disappointed by The Bible. I've seen many reviewers call it 'life changing' and promise that it contains profound wisdom ”

1 month ago

“To be honest, I wasn't sure what to expect from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Jim Carrey, I thought I should check it out. At first, it ”

1 month ago

“It's been awhile since I have watched an animated movie but shame on me as Frozen is one of the best and most uplifting movies I've seen in quite awhi”