All updates

“Many people tend to forget it but ‘Pulp Fiction’ was actually co-written by Roger Avary who used to be a very good friend of Quentin Tarantino. Ev”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Sharks usually make for fun movies. There have been misses though with lame Jaws sequels and ones like Shark Night 3D. The premise here though sounds ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I remember watching the first even though I didn't particularly like Kristen Stewart. It ended up being a pretty decent film. Nothing all that great, ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I honestly couldn't tell you why I watch these. I just can't let a series I start go unfinished no matter how bad it gets. I'm a glutton for punishmen”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“So this is one of those guilty pleasures that is actually so bad it's good. It helps that they constantly have all these celebrities who show up that ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Man I loved the first Independence Day. It was fun, funny, and the action was great. When I heard they were making this I was really excited. I wanted”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“They just had to throw dinosaurs into the mix. It looks like Richard Rich has finally learned his lesson and skipped out on this one. Tom Kane is stil”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“This is the third and last book of The Liveship Traders (after Ship of Magic and The Mad Ship). "King" Kennit of the Pirate Isles is now captain of”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Time Out of Mind is a fantastic latter day Dylan album proving that not all great artists use up all of their creativity, imagination and power in the”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Looking for a decent and funny suspense? With a great cast? And lots of subplots? This is a good place to start. The script was well written, even p”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I wasn't sure what to expect from this flick but since there was a nice cast, I thought I should check it out. Basically, it is a mix of neo-noir and ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“C'è poco da dire di questo adattamento cinematografico della novella di Verga. Possiamo salvare Monica Guerritore, il cui livello di recitazione ci f”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Finalmente. L'ho visto. E devo dire che sono ampiamente soddisfatta. Contrariamente a quanto mi succede di solito, ovvero che le aspettative nei confr”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Movie Review Down By Law (1986) NYT Critics' Pick This movie has been designated a Critic's Pick by the film reviewers of The Times. September 19, ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Fonte: www.alexvisani.com Improntato sullo stile horror psicologico che ha caratterizzato "Rosemary's Baby" e "L'inquilino del III piano", il film di ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“it's a pity that english(and not spanish)is the language of this movie..all the magic is lost! but in any case, english or spanish it's not something ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Ok that wasn't said in the movie, but from the parody Scary Movie 3. I have owned the movie for a while and found it odd that I've never watched it. I”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“This movie haunted me for many years. I saw it when I was like thirteen, and it was the only movie that I've never been afraid of (except Mulholland D”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“this is not a "horror" movie :( the plot is funny, characters are poor, fear dont not exist, this movie makes me sleep a lot ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Since I kept hearing some pretty good things about this movie, I was quite eager to check it out but, to be honest, in my opinion, I think this movie ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I watched this after scary movie 3 spoofed it, but i had to watch it to see what it was about, yeah it was pretty good, it did have so many flaws, and”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Since  I kept hearing some pretty wild things about this flick, I was quite eager to check it out. Eventually, it turned out to be a rather dark come”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Anthologies are always fun. It's a mixed bag of excellence, fun, and yes even the occasional crap. This one takes on multiple holidays. I don't think ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“This is the second book in The Liveship Taders trilogy (after Ship of Magic and before Ship of Destiny). After being banned from the deck of the sl”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“This is the first book in The Liveship Traders trilogy (before The Mad Ship and Ship of Destiny). Althea Vestrit is the 19-year-old daughter of a f”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“This is the third and last book of the Farseer trilogy (after Assassin's Apprentice and Royal Assassin). After faking his own death to escape Regal”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“This is the second book in the Farseer trilogy (following Assassin's Apprentice and followed by Assassin's Quest). In the Mountain Kingdom, Fitz is”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“The is the first book in the Farseer trilogy (followed by Royal Assassin and Assassin's Quest). Fitz is the hidden bastard son of Prince Chivalry, ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Although the book has a nice layout, I would say "be warned" about the contents. That is, my wife and I used the book to take some suggested walks. ”