All updates

“"I can't think of a more important job than protecting the President." Blockbuster extraordinaire Roland Emmerich was last seen provoking yawns wit”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“[img id=5837075 width=500full] "I lost the rocket launcher." "You lost... How do you lose a rocket launcher?!" Now this was a fun Die Hard in the”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Honestly, I wasn’t expecting much from this flick but Nick, my step-son, was really eager to check it out so I bought the DVD for his birthday. Well”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“"My father said that one day, if man continued in his ways, the Creator would annihilate this world..." In spite of what Paramount's marketing camp”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“How arrogant can be Hollywood to play so comercially with The Bible. The 'deluge' is quick and expeditive, and Aronofsky wastes too much time in firm ”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“It is one of those movies I have been planning to re-watch for so many years but, somehow, it never happened. Basically, I remember it very well, when”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Yup. Five out of a possible ten. That's what I'm rating this game as, marginally average. It has just enough polish to elevate it to complete medio”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Many are calling Guardians of the Galaxy "the most risky Marvel film yet," with the word "risky" frequently being replaced with words like "unique," "”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“[img id=6088305 width=500full] "People are afraid of what they don't understand." I have never been a huge Superman fan, but i thought this could ”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I'm so upset with this movie. The background and hype this film had made me super stoked to see it. Unfortunately I was pretty disappointed. I guess ”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Man, it’s hard to remember that there was a time when the very existence of a movie like In & Out, with it’s message of tolerance for homosexualit”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“After hearing so much about this movie, I was definitely eager to check this flick. Basically, it is one of those movies which are more famous for its”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“"People aren't always what they appear to be. Don't forget that!" Directed by John McNaughton (who arrived on the scene in 1989 with the low-budget”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“"You are here because you some Justin Beaver, Molly Cyrus lookin' motherfuckers." When the first trailer for 21 Jump Street hit the web, I thought ”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“My expectations were way too much high for this movie. I couldn't be more disappointed. What the hell Mr. Shane Black?! Awful. It almost made Green L”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“This is an average movie, not so thrilling as the subject would allow, but it has its moments, such as the apes vs. humans spectacular "battle" on San”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“To start with, I was pleasantly surprised by the first installment. Indeed, it was actually better than I remembered. Unfortunately, this sequel was q”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“The second movie in the rebooted 'The Planet of the Ape' series and the eighth movie in the franchise. After the excellent 2001 movie, it took a decad”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“"You know, for years now I've listened to all these idiots on barstools, with their pet theories on Dallas. How it was the Cubans, or the CIA, or the ”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Having now seen Groundhog Day myself, I wonder how teenagers - whose opinions of this film are probably not influenced by nostalgia - react to this fi”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Before i even begin, i just want to clear something out of the way, and no its not a confession, because i dont feel any shame in saying it, i like th”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“The original Planet of the Apes is an ambitious and thought-provoking science fiction film most remembered for Charlton Heston's theatrical performanc”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“FIRST IMPRESSIONS I used to post full reviews on this site right after seeing movies for the first time, but just found it too damn difficult. I th”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Personally, I was really impressed by ‘The Hurt Locker’ so I was really eager to see Kathryn Bigelow’s next directing effort, especially after i”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Just the best cop/drama series that i ever seen. Excellent working actors, plot very well built, I decided to watch again during this month and have”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Leave it to a foreign director working with an international cast and adapting a French graphic novel to make the most audacious and intelligent scien”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“It was once again time for our mighty filmclub, and this time again, I didn’t know anything about it, which is the best way to watch a movie. After ”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Apes on Horses (also known in some territories as Dawn of the Planet of the Apes) might just be the most intelligent Summer blockbuster to be released”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“"Day by day" One of the best Doris Day's albums.It includes some of the finest renditions of vocal pop classics.”