All updates

“a single mother (Anneke Kim Sarnau ) with three girls works without a good fortune, and while healing after an accident, the sisters have to be reason”

3 months, 1 week ago

“there is a great wedding party in a hotel in the mountains... but then there is the worldwar, later being called the first worldwar, ... a great histo”

3 months, 1 week ago

“a very disturbing drama about the very young german soldiers of the volkssturm, and the atlantic wall full of mines. a scandinavian officer is traumat”

3 months, 1 week ago

“ Quick review.Dunkirk is a visual masterpiece of storytelling, unlike anything you've ever seen in re”

3 months, 1 week ago

“One of the Best TV Series I watched, excellent series especial the end was fair game. Good to have a Netflix account so I could watch all the episodes”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Tarantino is fortunate to be one of the most overrated movie directors. This, like all his films, is more a good production, full of good performances”

3 months, 1 week ago

“''I can't remember to forget you.'' A man, suffering from short-term memory loss, uses notes and tattoos to hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife”

3 months, 1 week ago

“If this film had been given to the wrong director it could have been incredibly cheesy. Being a reader of the comics I know that there are a few thing”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Before Hogwarts - the school for wizards and witches - there was Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters. These Gifted Youngsters are mutants look just”

3 months, 1 week ago

“I can always depend on Japan for an interesting and disturbing storyline. I have known about this movie for awhile and decided to finally check it out”

3 months, 1 week ago

“"Everything will be all right in the end... if it's not all right then it's not the end." The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel is an utter delight. Here ”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“"Death is only the beginning." In tradition with archetypal action/adventure blockbusters such as Romancing the Stone and the marvellous Indiana Jo”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“I finally have watched this movie and I can say I am deeply disappointed. I, as a big fan of figure ice skating was really thrilled about this movie a”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“[English Version] Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you haven't seen th”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie but I still remember it so well. Indeed, somehow, I saw the damned thing in the movie t”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“quite surprised could mention hundred of people more talented than susie dieter dave silverman mike anderson steve moore they re the best simpsons dir”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“cruda y profunda. violenta pero poetica.asi puedo describir esta maravillosa pelicula. fotografia y direccion esotericas, actuaciones muy bien lograda”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“si bien la peli tiene una fotografia HERMOSA, actuaciones buenas y una direccion soberbia, es algo meh. los protagonistas son meh y la historia se sie”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“pues me vi esta peli y es genial.una excelente de parte de los directores, grandes actuaciones (sobretodo la de pattison) y una genial banda sonora.”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“cliche , tonta y para nada creativa, es como "tierra de osos" pero en escosia. la protagonista es tu tipica princesa disney egoista que explorar el mu”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“ Darren Aronofsky drops an atomic bomb on the cinematic landscape, bringing passion and artistic vision to the box office where those qualities are in”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“desde sus inicios era la mejor sit-con familiar pero ha ido decayendo bastante, los chistes nuevos son predecibles, capitulos basados en una celebrida”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Like most of the Pixar pictures, I have seen this one in the theater ('Cars' must be the only one that I didn't see when it was released) and it was p”

kathy voted for a review of Okja

“To be honest, when I noticed that this movie was dealing with some kind of mythical magical beast, I had my doubts about the damned thing but since I ”

kathy voted for a review of Okja

“Beautiful movie! Great story with perfect casting, especially for Mija. Don't miss the post-credits scene.”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Sprinkled with a glossy coat of early rock and roll pioneers appearing for quick cameos, The Girl Can’t Help It takes aim at the music industry (nam”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Since I really loved 'A Single Man', I was really glad that Tom Ford was finally coming up with a follow-up after 8 long years and I was really eager ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Since I kept hearing some pretty good things about this movie, I was really eager to check it out. Well, I always had a weak spot for the heist genre ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“I have no idea why I watched it at the first place! in my watching history I didn't feel Poker face until this movie!”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“It's one of my favorite childhood movies I can watch it again and again without feeling bored. even though that the last time I saw it was on a DVD an”