All updates

“Dark City is a great link between noir and science fiction that stakes its’s all on a beautifully gloomy atmosphere, made of an enchanting cinematog”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I watched "Immaturi" because I liked the story: a few people in their 30s - everyone's busy with his own life - is forced to redo his high school leav”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Surely someone elese already thought that "Flawless is not flawless" but it's a good human story, likeable and with two extraordinary actors, Robert D”

1 month, 1 week ago

“The storyline must certainly have been amazing, it starts from the conjecture that it’s all Lenin’s fault, because Lenin was the one who invented ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“A fine and philosophical story - told with a pace as rarefied as the Himalayas air - that make us think over our desires and choices we make, with an ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I found this movie really funny. Maybe it's not the masterpiece everyone say it is, but it's original and a little insane, some scenes really made me ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“[English Version] Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you haven't seen t”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I saw them play their Odd Soul tour at the House of Blues in Houston this spring and was very impressed. I haven't been this excited about a band in a”

1 month, 1 week ago

“This movie features some of the finest set design (by legendary Hans Dreier) in any movie, this alone would be enough to create a fascinating movie bu”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Solaris is extremely overrated so is it's director Tarkovsky and some if not most of his movies (especially The Mirror). His movies are waaay too long”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I'd never recommend this edition, it's picture quality is very poor (constantly flickering) the TV version as seen on TMC in 2016 was much better (dar”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Last year,  I saw 'The Lobster' when it was released with my film club and since it was pretty good, I was quite eager to see this previous directing”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Unlike the previous two Kurosawa films I saw, this one doesn't set in ancient Japan, nor does it have any samurai in it. The modern setting (or as mod”

1 month, 1 week ago

“''How tragic that man can never realize how beautiful life is until he is face to face with death.'' Kanji Watanabe is a longtime bureaucrat in a c”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Masterpiece! Ikiru can hit you on an emotional level, but real power of this movie is that it will make you think about the way you live your life, ab”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Warning: Anyone going to see this movie because of the cast and crew's pedigree, it's not worth it. This is a bad movie, going by the title of this re”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Following the massive failure of 'Crimewave', apparently, Sam Raimi thought that the only thing that could revive his career was to go back to his cla”

1 month, 1 week ago

“The best album of Markonee certaintly. Club Of Broken Hearts marks the meeting point between the american hair metal and european hard rock. The ope”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I love this movie, plot is talking about a post-apocalyptic America, all over the country spreads the plague of vampirism. Cities are tombs and surviv”

1 month, 1 week ago

“ Shadow King (1991 Atlantic Records) Foreigner has released three records only in 80's era, is not big problem when you sold 50 million albums in that”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"The death of grass" in US "No blade of grass" is one my favorite novel from the british author Samuel Youd, under the name of John Christopher. Well-”

1 month, 1 week ago

“In 1985, ICON's masterpiece "Night of the Crime" was released, produced by Eddie Kramer and mixed by Ron Nevison. Most of the songs are credited to Bo”

1 month, 1 week ago
kathy voted for a review of Icon

“In 1984, ICON released their self-titled debut, with the help and production of Mike Varney. It included their biggest metal radio hit song : "On Your”

1 month, 1 week ago

“In 1989, "Right Between The Eyes" was released through Johnny Z MegaForce and Atlantic.ICON third record was produced by Dan Wexler with radio persona”

1 month, 1 week ago

“One of my favorites thriller movies was written by...guess who...John Carpenter ! Directed by Irvin "The Empire Strikes Back" Kershner and shooted in ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“In the 70's New York Tony Manero is a young man of Italian descent who lives in Brooklyn. Tony is an extrovert but impulsive and shallow, he works in ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Thoughts before I watched this. 1. Oh nice it's an Alexander Skarsgard movie. 2. Hmm survival during some kind of outbreak. 3. I haven't seen anything”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Big scope, tight acrobacies by indianlike Burt; but some gratuitous superficial violence. Corbucci is always ok preparing action.”