All updates

“Since I really loved ‘Bowling for Columbine’, I was really eager to check Michael Moore’s following directing effort. From a box-office point of”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“"Pray for the best, but prepare for the worst." A refreshing change of pace following 2013's summer blockbuster season, Prisoners is an intense mor”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Yup. Five out of a possible ten. That's what I'm rating this game as, marginally average. It has just enough polish to elevate it to complete medio”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Honestly, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point whenever I get the opportunity. The point”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“''I can't help what I do! I can't help it, I can't... '' When the police in a German city are unable to catch a child-murderer, other criminals j”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“"What do you know about it? Who are you anyway? Who are you? Criminals? Are you proud of yourselves? Proud of breaking safes or cheating at cards? Thi”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Forrest Gump is the kind of film that shouldn't work on any level. It's as manipulative as a film can ever be, pulling strings and begging the audienc”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I originally saw this because it had received so many rave reviews when it came out in theaters and on video, but honestly this has to be the most pre”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Bearing in mind that I have not yet seen all of director Tim Burton's films, I personally think Beetlejuice might be his very strangest effort. This ”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Of course I had to see this. Godzilla is a legend and I hear this is how the previous American remake should have been. I am one of the ones who despi”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Honestly, it is a rather difficult movie to judge. Indeed, the animation is probably not the best you have seen (apparently, they had such a low budge”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I remember it very well, this flick was the first Freddy movie I have seen. At the time, I have was just about 14 years old, I was really curious abo”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“By now, I have seen all the movies involving the Monty Python and while I was wildly enthousiast at first, I must admit it that I was a little bit dis”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“The story is based on the play 'The boy in the last row' and a well crafted French drama centers between teacher and student relationship. The stor”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“"I can't think of a more important job than protecting the President." Blockbuster extraordinaire Roland Emmerich was last seen provoking yawns wit”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“[img id=5837075 width=500full] "I lost the rocket launcher." "You lost... How do you lose a rocket launcher?!" Now this was a fun Die Hard in the”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Honestly, I wasn’t expecting much from this flick but Nick, my step-son, was really eager to check it out so I bought the DVD for his birthday. Well”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“"My father said that one day, if man continued in his ways, the Creator would annihilate this world..." In spite of what Paramount's marketing camp”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“How arrogant can be Hollywood to play so comercially with The Bible. The 'deluge' is quick and expeditive, and Aronofsky wastes too much time in firm ”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“It is one of those movies I have been planning to re-watch for so many years but, somehow, it never happened. Basically, I remember it very well, when”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Many are calling Guardians of the Galaxy "the most risky Marvel film yet," with the word "risky" frequently being replaced with words like "unique," "”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“[img id=6088305 width=500full] "People are afraid of what they don't understand." I have never been a huge Superman fan, but i thought this could ”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I'm so upset with this movie. The background and hype this film had made me super stoked to see it. Unfortunately I was pretty disappointed. I guess ”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Man, it’s hard to remember that there was a time when the very existence of a movie like In & Out, with it’s message of tolerance for homosexualit”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“After hearing so much about this movie, I was definitely eager to check this flick. Basically, it is one of those movies which are more famous for its”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“"People aren't always what they appear to be. Don't forget that!" Directed by John McNaughton (who arrived on the scene in 1989 with the low-budget”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“"You are here because you some Justin Beaver, Molly Cyrus lookin' motherfuckers." When the first trailer for 21 Jump Street hit the web, I thought ”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“My expectations were way too much high for this movie. I couldn't be more disappointed. What the hell Mr. Shane Black?! Awful. It almost made Green L”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“This is an average movie, not so thrilling as the subject would allow, but it has its moments, such as the apes vs. humans spectacular "battle" on San”