All updates

“Making up for last year, when Pixar didn’t release any movie, in 2015, we had the pleasure to see 2 of their productions. Eventually,  'Inside Out'”

2 months, 1 week ago

“A very smart book which gives a different point of view about the meaning of life: in the occidental part of the world the sense of happiness is still”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Stoker marks director Park Chan-wook’s English language debut feature. In his home country of South Korea, Chan-wook has previously made thrillers w”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Hachiko was good movie, i watched for the first time and i liked also because i love dogs. It is touching how can be faithful and loyal a dog, it can ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“When I first saw this film 2 years ago, I saw it, I thought about it for a second, and I thought it was good, but I didn't understand why it was so un”

2 months, 1 week ago

“The first official sequel produced by the Disney studio, The Rescuers Down Under sacrifices the bruised heart of the original in favor of razzmatazz a”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“The nostalgia is heavy with this one for me. Coming out in winter 1989, I was two-years-old and this was the first movie I saw in theaters. Apparently”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Moral depravity, sexual deviation, and extreme body modification are all on gut-churning display here in "American Mary," a surprisingly polished ind”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“''My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." '' Forrest Gump, while not intelligent, has acci”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Even though this flick didn’t turn out to be a massive box-office success when it was released, I actually think that it is rather underrated. Indee”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“"Crying helps me slow down and obsess over the weight of life's problems."Inside Out feels like the first genuine Pixar movie since 2010. The animatio”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Funeral is the critically acclaimed début album of Canadian indie band, The Arcade Fire. This album didn't initially sell well but the band soon beca”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“I've owned a Rubik's Cube since the early '80s. I rated it one star because it's colourful and it makes an interesting paperweight. I've never been ab”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“What would be your first words after 11 years of silence? How esordireste front of a crowd, impatient and disillusioned, he still kept an open channel”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“How nice to be able to use again the term Pop talking about an album. No denying that in recent years in saying "pop" there was always the real risk o”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“If you're that self-loathing cur stuffed in the corner on the verge of bowling for Columbine, this album is for you. The trade-ups between singer Ches”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Do you like Kate Bush? I’ve been a big fan ever since the release of her 1978 debut album The Kick Inside. In ’85 Kate released this, Hounds of Lo”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“I know. I know. It was a "different time," but I just can't with the Mickey Rooney character. That being said, I just love the story and I'm honestly”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“So we’ve come to the final film of the Bronze Era, and it is, undoubtedly, the absolute worst of the lot. Despite coming out a year before The Littl”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“"Banana!"Emerging seemingly out of nowhere, the Despicable Me franchise unexpectedly developed into a box office juggernaut, with 2013's Despicable Me”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Initial Thought: I have been really wanting to see this since I saw the trailer. They really pulled you in without ruining anything about the story. T”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“"People, they love blood. They love action. Not this talky, depressing, philosophical bullshit." It's frankly miraculous that a motion picture like”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“''You don't get it do you? You're my job. You're what I'm paid to do. You're about as mysterious to me as a blocked toilet is to a fucking plumber. Re”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“"Come with me if you want to live! NOW, SOLDIER!"It has now been six years since the abortion that was McG's Terminator Salvation was met with substan”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“"A boy's best friend is his mother."Even in 2015, simply the notion of remaking Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho seems every bit as ill-advised, pointless an”