All updates

“Since I'm a huge fan of Danny Boyle's work, I was really dying to see this flick and when it won the Best Picture Academy Award, I was even more intri”

5 months ago

“"I'm not even supposed to be here today! " Produced in 1994 on a measly $27,000 budget, Clerks. was the feature film debut for Kevin Smith, and it ”

5 months ago

“After seven long years, Alfonso Cuaron finally came up with a new directing effort and, boy, it was definitely worth the wait. I got in a traffic jam ”

5 months ago

“anyone who don't love ellen , never gave her the chance . Or they never saw her show So they don't even know how she smiles even through hard times an”

5 months ago

“Over the years, there have been plenty of Saturday morning cartoons on TV that have involved several household names. Hanna-Barbera was no stranger to”

5 months ago

“Honestly, I wasn’t expecting much from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Adrien Brody and Forest Whitaker, I thought I might as well give ”

5 months ago

“Well-done in every respect, "Raging Bull" nevertheless made me feel somewhat ambivalent about its content. As a depiction of real life boxer Jake Le M”

5 months ago

“Firefighter/EMT Sean Garrity (Steven Pasquale) - A young firefighter who is known for his dim-witted yet kind-hearted nature, but he is very intellige”

5 months ago

“GAME OF THRONES! There are so many reasons why this series is absolutely amazing. Firstly, it's based on the books. Books are the sex. Secondly, well”

5 months ago

“As a series of beautifully ornate costumes, moody cinematography, exotic locations, and observation of shifting tastes – politically, culturally –”

5 months ago

“You know after watching the teaser trailers for this movie i was really excited to watch it. The concept seemed pretty cool and it had a likable cast ”

5 months ago

“In the decades since its inception in 1968, the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) has been subjected to severe controversy. Accusations of ”

5 months ago

“From David O. Russell the director of The Fighter and Silver Linings Playbook brings us a "some what true stroy" of A FBI operation that took place”

5 months ago

“[img id=6732858 width=500full] Well so far from phase 2 we have had Iron Man 3, Thor The dark World, and now we have Captain America: The Winter So”

5 months ago

“12 Years a Slave was just astounding im at a loss for words of how great of a film this is. Steve McQueen blew me away with this film and if i had see”

5 months ago

“Now that I have seen this movie twice once in IMAX 3D HFR format and once in standard format i can say the film feels great either way you watch it. A”

5 months ago

“Thor: The Dark World is a good film and much better then Thor(2011) but in the end it seems to fit into marvel phase 2 and with this is mean the un-ne”

5 months ago

“"I wake up go to work and i just drive" Gravity is by far the best movie of the year so far beating out both Before Midnight and Mud. I had Chills ”

5 months ago

“In Your Eyes was a lovely romance film with a supernatural twist to it. I like how Joss Whedon does these micro low budget films with his production c”

5 months ago

“"We might be staring down the barrel of a full-scale invasion..." Although Warner Brothers have been producing DC Universe Animated Original Movies”

5 months ago

“"You do anything fun Saturday night?" "Well, all the guys in my barbershop quartet are dead. So no, not really." While i liked the first Captain A”

5 months ago

“It is obviously the first masterpiece directed by Steven Spielberg and also a huge milestone in motion picture. I saw it again recently and even thoug”

5 months, 1 week ago

“Lilya forever is a brilliant film, the acting brilliant the story brutal but brilliant. Lilja is a young girl with only one dream a happy life, which ”

5 months, 1 week ago

“I remember it very well, while I was on holiday in France, this movie was just released there and it was already a huge success. Right away, I dismiss”

5 months, 1 week ago

“this is the best tv show ever!!! the way that they show Bones and Booth, man they are so cute!!! loving the series!! it will be sad when it finishes! ”

5 months, 1 week ago

“"Peevy, you'd pay to see a man fly, wouldn't you?" Before comic book adaptations became a dime a dozen in the 21st Century, such ventures were risk”

5 months, 1 week ago

“Since I have always been a fan of Michael Haneke’s work, of course, I was really eager to check this flick. Man, even though the guy is already arou”

5 months, 1 week ago

“"What is it with this chick? She have beer-flavored nipples?" First of all, I must state that I really detest watching bad sappy chick flicks that ”