All updates

“After the sensational, or at least very good previous parts, here I’m totally disappointed, because it was simply boring. At the beginning we kn”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“Since it is such a classic, of course, I was really eager to check this flick. To be honest, the circumstances I watched the damned thing were far fro”

4 months, 3 weeks ago
The O.P. voted for a review of

“”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“it's a very crazy movie with a mixed of Quentin Tarantino & Robert Rodriguez movies style. it's violent, weird, gory and funny and the characters play”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“i know that a lot of critic would say that it's not a outstanding action film but in the other hand this movie as some good moments as a romantic dram”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“i'm a fan of animated movies and this one made me love again and again those sweet kindhearted stories and i'm still amazed to see how great those fil”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“this great fantasy horror movie from Tim Burton is one of his best it's scary, funny, mysterious & sexy. Johnny Depp is a real burlesque clown in thi”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“This film from Ang Lee could have been the best superheroes movie ever made but unfortunately it's not... due to some technical flaws in the visual ef”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“after all those years i've finally watched this crazy movie entirely but i'm still wondering why it's so popular. Technically and artistically it's a ”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“usually i'm not a fan of remakes but this new version of Robocop is not bad at all and even if the screenplay is much different then the original vers”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“"The same person who set me up then has just set me up again, so I'm going after him." The James Bond franchise celebrated its 40th birthday with t”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“A game that came out within a great era of Theme and Tycoon games. Almost everyone I know has played or heard about it. And would play it again out of”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“Man, this documentary weeps and screams for humanity. From the horrible, cruel, bizarre crimes that start it all, to the overlooked, segregated childr”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“"I thank god for the catfish because we would be droll, boring and dull if we didn't have somebody nipping at our fin. " If you have not seen Catfi”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“"It's good to cry. It separates us from the animals. Shows you have a soul." There was once a time when a new Kevin Smith project was cause for gen”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“Yes, Father Ted is my favourite TV show of all time. In the UK and Ireland we quote this show as much as the rest of the world quotes The Simpsons, wi”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“Haha! What a scary laugh this turned out to be. Beetlejuice is a classic film that is often refered as a family film but I personally think it is far ”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“Bearing in mind that I have not yet seen all of director Tim Burton's films, I personally think Beetlejuice might be his very strangest effort. This ”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“I heard about this after seeing that it would be coming to my theater. This was automatically a must see because my theater hasn't played a horror mov”

4 months, 4 weeks ago

“When this first came out, I thought that it would totally suck, until I saw it. It isn't that bad. Takers is a pleasant surprise that really starts of”

4 months, 4 weeks ago

“An impressive diverse cast of mid-level celebrities and some pretty stunning action scenes highlight this bank robber / obsessed cop heist film direct”

4 months, 4 weeks ago

“The first installment was one of my favourite movie of the year when it was released. It gave the new meaning and dimension to the action flicks of th”

4 months, 4 weeks ago

“"Just because it's what's done doesn't mean it's what should be done!" Cinderella represents the next step in Disney's master plan to create live-a”

4 months, 4 weeks ago

“Maybe is not the best in the Eddie Murphy career but i found it very funny in several scenes the one in particular when he must talk in church ”

4 months, 4 weeks ago

“With higher (not many) means that in its previous short film a few years ago, "The Diary of an Unknown Soldier", Watkins makes a version as mockumenta”

5 months ago

“New Clive Barker movie Dread? It’s very bad and stupid. It’s definitely not worth checking out this one. Is's a dark, brutal and Disturbing "horro”

5 months ago

“As always with Emmerich movies, the special effects are fantastic. Emmerich balances the human story and the disaster all the way through 2012. Cal”

5 months ago

“A fraternity prank helps a crazed priest escape from a mental institution and again take up his hobby fom 25 years ago--killing local fraternity membe”

5 months ago

“I felt like I was watching stupid Russian movie. There was a lot of Russian dialogs with english subtitles witch I hate. Everything about this movie ”