All updates

“"People think of aliens as these beings invading our planet in some great cataclysm, destroying monuments, stealing our natural resources. But it's no”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“"I'm starting to think this is the most spiritual place I've ever been." Spring Breakers represents the exact type of audacious cinematic vision th”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“After seven long years, Alfonso Cuaron finally came up with a new directing effort and, boy, it was definitely worth the wait. I got in a traffic jam ”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“I really liked Paul it was a great movie the combination of Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, and Seth Rogen worked perfectly. The plot maybe nothing special bu”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“"The other victors. Because of her, they all pose a threat. Because of her, they all think they are invincible." For those unfamiliar with Suzanne ”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“"The symbol is associated with a Pagan deity named Baghuul... He consumes the souls of the human children." Let's not mince words here: Sinister sc”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“I honestly would never have thought that Spike Jonze's newest effort Her would have such an impact on audiences and be one of 2013's finest achievemen”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Warning: This might be more rambling, than an actual coherent review. The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug is that difficult second film in this tri”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Why, Dear God, why all the major action movie stars have to make those terribly underwhelming comedies? Only Jason Statham has understood that he has ”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“Now You See Me is reminiscent of a magic act I once saw. The magician was very funny, and he frequently had me laughing and smiling quite widely. Al”

lotr23 voted for a review of Her

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“This starts a new string of film reviews in which I will no longer stay consistent, or, in other words, I won't always write reviews, only when I feel”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“Honestly, I didn’t care much for ‘Hugo’. I mean, it was a fine movie but not much more than that I’m afraid. Well, this time, Scorsese is back”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“This was the first Post Secret book I've got and I'm pretty sad about it, because I am so sure it is also the best one. By reading this one first, I'm”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“The worst movie I've ever seen in my entire life. There's no point in killing animals and offending people who have watched it with disturbing scenes ”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“Watching this movie as I write this review with David Feingold and it immediately takes me back to the 90s and my teenage years. Probably one of my fa”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“"I don't wanna die at James Franco's house." This is the End is some of the most fun you're likely to have in a cinema during the 2013 summer seaso”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“Ok I'm going to admit something here..I could just cope with the first American Pie movie, but they're all pretty shit, but this one is just awful, it”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“I have seen two Ingmar Bergman films so far, this and 'The Seventh Seal'. I found the Seal to be really overrated and terribly dated. But, I found thi”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“I'm sorry to tell you this decent music lovers, but this has happened; intrusion. As you may know today's music is well.. music?. No, it's not it's t”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“Easily, one of the worst gangster films I've ever seen. First of all, I'm not really a fan of gangster movies, so I never particularly cared for an”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“Pulp Fiction is my favorite movie out of all the amazing films to come from director Quentin Tarantino. Everything about this film was brillent an ama”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“This is what a solid Hollywood production looks like. Very good acting, very good characters, very good execution. Captain Phillips is over 2 hours ”