All updates

“Right now, according to IMDb, this is the best movie released in 2016 (I'm not sure if it will last but we'll see soon enough) so you can't argue that”

5 months, 1 week ago

“Notes: *I watched the short before this and it was okay so I was curious how they would do with a feature length. *The trailer looked like fun as I ha”

5 months, 1 week ago

“Pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo”

5 months, 1 week ago

“When I saw the trailer for this I was reminded of a mix of Spy and The Do-Over. Both of which I thought wouldn't be all that great, but they ended up ”

5 months, 1 week ago

“I like these kind of movies a lot. The concept is definitely not new, but hopefully the scenario and maybe the reasoning could be. It has an interesti”

5 months, 1 week ago

“Christopher Nolan does the impossible. When no one thought it would ever be possible to create a superhero film that's better than The Dark Knight, No”

5 months, 1 week ago

“From the very beginning, Ghost in the Shell promises to be something very special. The beautiful opening music sets the tone, emanating the futuristic”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“Desde un principio no pensaba ver esta película que tenia una tonalidad de un anime más del montón, pero al ver que el publico le ha dado buenas cr”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“So, the final episode of Motive just aired this week on US television and I was saddened to find out that it wouldn't be renewed for a 5th season (it'”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“I'm glad this is out on DVD, because this was canceled too early. It's fun, funny, and quotable. There are characters you can relate to (some of them ”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“Surprisingly, according to the IMDb ratings, this movie is, the best one delivered by the Coen brothers so far. On the other hand, it does have a huge”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“You don't really see After Dark Horrorfest films much anymore. I think there was a few last year apparently, but I'm not sure it has the same impact a”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“"With the world so set on tearing itself apart, don't seem like such a bad thing to me to want to put a little bit of it back together."With Bravehear”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“No one has ever questioned the technical qualities, singing and composition of Alicia Keys since his 2001 debut "Songs in A Minor", but the impression”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“A very long read, but worth every second of it. This tells the story not simply from the eyes of a besotted fan, but it is a pretty straight forward ”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“If you like action films with bad acting, bad surgery and bad dialogue... then this is the movie for you.”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“Gone the great exploits, something still continues to move among indie rockersd'Inghilterra. Among the stars of the golden age, the Kaiser Chiefs, aft”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“It's the most anticipated album in the history of British discography. The numbers say: the first day of its publication, August 21, 1997, well 424,00”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“Lady Gaga is the only rock stars of the 2000s, for attitude: rebellious, provocative, exaggerated, over the top, with an extraordinary creative impuls”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“"Collapses, the walls," reads the teaser of the new album by Kings Of Leon, the seventh in their history. That exaggeration. Here there is no wall tha”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“ Words into music. Arrows crossing the soul and leave indelible marks. Memories, emotions, sensations. Tears that occur at the corners of the eyes whe”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“That of Yellowcard was a prolific career, which in recent decades has led them to the realization, before their latest album, nine albums. Reached the”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“There are reasons people say this show was horrible. One thing I can tell you is that, they are all true. I hated every single character, whom of whic”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“"Tomorrow, mankind will know that mutants exist. They will fear us, and that fear will turn to hatred." Smartly rebooting the X-Men series after tw”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“This movie includes a moving performance by Mahalia Jackson, who sings "Trouble Of The World" in the funeral scene.”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“After the surprise success of ‘Babe’, it was not surprising that they decided to go forward with a sequel and, this time, George Miller himself di”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

““Tulips Shall Grow” is a short film made during WWII that exists to give weight and artistic design to the phrase, “hope springs eternal.” It ”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“It seems there are a lot of technology versus humanity movies this year including Transcendence and Lucy (in some ways). This is written and directed ”