All updates

“The narrative is slight, but the two central performances are beautifully detailed portraits of young love. Brooklyn is charming, if overly sentimenta”

4 months ago

“This film is fantastic entertainment. It was the first time I realised what a fantastic actor Jim Carrey is underneath all the non-stop clowning. T”

4 months ago

“This is my review from chud.com in 2007 you can find the original formatting here; http://www.chud.com/13438/dvd-review-kwaidan-criterion-colection-re”

4 months ago

“(Review in Spanish)Narrativamente es un caos. No sabe si presentar personajes o introducir el conflicto. La acción es re insípida con música muy ge”

4 months ago

“...Nothing Will Scare You Again. For years I tried to get my hands on this movie; but always got outbid or let it slip through my hands at a pri”

4 months ago

“Notes: *I feel ashamed that I haven't gotten to see this until now. *How can I let myself miss a Marvel film while it's in theaters. *The trailer remi”

4 months, 1 week ago

“"We used to look up at the sky and wonder at our place in the stars, now we just look down and worry about our place in the dirt." This was one of ”

4 months, 1 week ago

“It's a love or hate kind of show. Some love it some hate it. I mostly love it, although I will say it's not as funny as Beavis and Butthead. The ign”

4 months, 1 week ago

“Han Seung Wan and Jung Se Jin bumps into each other at the airport and accidentally take each other's passports. They meet again and Seung Wan and Se ”

4 months, 1 week ago

“"Is everybody gay? Is this the twilight zone?" Oh boy! what a movie, it's so funny-silly-lame-awesome-cliched type movie that you enjoy it even w”

4 months, 1 week ago

“"Sorry, Tony. You know I wouldn't do this if I had any another choice. But he's my friend.""So was I."Now this is how you do a super heroes fighting e”

4 months, 1 week ago

“"It's just an ordinary pen. Looks like a pen, writes like a pen, and listens like a pen." This was a very bittersweet experience. While i really en”

4 months, 1 week ago

“"Hi, I was wondering if you'd like an Obama sign on your lawn?" "Do I look like I'm voting for Barack *Hussein* Obama? This is private property, you ”

4 months, 1 week ago

“The Rocky franchise is probably my favorite movie franchise of all time. Apart from number 5, i love every single one of those movies in their own w”

4 months, 1 week ago

“I really wanted to love this movie. I am a huge Batman fan and to finally see him in a movie with Superman where they fight as well is a dream come ”

4 months, 1 week ago

“Initial Thought: This should be called Oh Hell Yes! Haha the first one enjoyable. The second was way better especially with all the cameos added in. S”

4 months, 1 week ago

“Disney all over. The simple plot aided and abetted by very soft-pedalled disapprobation from Danny (Michael Douglas) "Mark is unwell and needs to go t”

4 months, 1 week ago

“With the exception of the ending, by which time the film has earned it and we demand the catharsis, Lion keeps it sentimentality and emotions at a low”

4 months, 1 week ago

“I am prepared to be one of the lone dissenting voices on Birdman’s inevitable domination come awards season. Just looking at the critical consensus ”

4 months, 1 week ago

“Charlie Kaufman is arguably one of the finest writers of coming in the 21st century. Debuting with Being John Malkovich, he's continued to impressed m”

4 months, 1 week ago

“I wasn't sure what to expect from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Denzel Washington and Meryl Streep and since Jonathan Demme is a fine di”

4 months, 1 week ago

“Steven Soderbergh’s work offers the biggest charge when he sits back and watches as professional commitments and messy private lives loudly crash in”

4 months, 1 week ago

“The promise of a good thriller is blurred by a psycho alcoholic patetic character. But Emily Blunt dignifies her.”

4 months, 2 weeks ago