All updates

“I don´t even know if i should be writing this review,in fear that tomorrow i might have a sniper ready to take me down as soon as i get out of my hau”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“I´m gonna make this as short and direct as possible as this movie doesn´t really deserve a big review of my part, this movie, in contrary of what th”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“To be quite honest i don´t know where to start with this one mostly because of the confused emotions that it brings me, for some reason i don´t real”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“I never before heard of this book, I found it quite recently and decided to buy because it was after a really affordable price. And now, when I finish”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

““If you’re smart, you care. And if you care, you love.” What can I say... in general, I think that this part was better than the first, I kn”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“This is one of the weirdest, ridiculous shows I have ever seen. You have to see it to believe it. ”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“i say its a really good book it keeps readers going and want more it shows what people have been waiting for in the first three books and it always ke”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“The reviewing of poor media products on the internet has become a whole genre of comedy in itself. Movies, video games, anime, comic books, music, etc”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“''They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true. What they don't tell you is that when it starts again, it moves extra fas”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“Since I kept hearing some great things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. Eventually, I wasn't disappointed. Indeed, up to that poi”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“I remember very well the first time I was told about this movie. Indeed, one of my colleagues at the time asked me if I had seen this amazing martial”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“I would recommend this show to everyone. It was amazing and still is. I wish this show was still on air but since it's not I'll just have to watch my ”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“Like most of the kids of my generation, I grew with those Karate Kid flicks and it was with a great joy and nostalgia that I re-watched them with Nick”

3 months ago

“So, yeah... Noah. No winning streaks last forever, not even Darren Aronofsky's. It was pretty much exactly what I feared it would be but with some ”

3 months ago

“Probably never has been a better movie to illustrate man's inhumanity to man. John Hurt never ceases to amaze me.”

3 months ago

“"I suppose in the end, the whole of life becomes an act of letting go, but what always hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye." Life ”

3 months ago

“A captivating post appocalyptic story from around the Mad Max era. It does seem a little long, and younger kids might get restless watching, but with ”

3 months ago

“To many, the PS3 may not be host to a huge amount of exclusive gaming gems, although with the likes of Metal Gear Solid 4, Resistance: Fall of Man, He”

3 months ago

“I love the Poltergeist series but why is Heather O'Rourke still alive? ._. I don't wonder know why but Heather is already dead. We all miss her. :(”

3 months ago

“Shittest movie I ever saw! I'm glad it had a low rating! Batman films are WAAAAAAAY fucking better than this trash.”

3 months ago

“The finest piece of literature (Umberto Eco’s eponymous book) gave birth to one of the best thrillers ever directed. Sean Connery’s performance”

3 months ago

“Okay I'm not going to lie. I actually really enjoy these Nicholas Sparks movies and I'm not afraid to admit it. It doesn't mean anything. I just enjoy”

3 months ago

“Hold on tight cause this is going to be a long one... You've been warned. There are movies with large ambitions that dare to think big and go outsi”

3 months ago

“Jackie Brown is surely one of Tarantino’s most underrated of films. That’s not really saying much, considering the media frenzy which usually surr”

3 months ago

“I have a rather peculiar relationship with Terrence Malick. Indeed, I think the guy and his work is really fascinating but, sometimes, I actually have”

3 months ago

“"Count to ten and then one of you step out and get his attention. I'll do the rest." "10... 9... 8... 7... 6..." "You're actually counting?" I ha”

3 months ago

“If you hadn't heard this yet then where have you been? Freddie Mercury's brilliant song combined opera and rock to great effect. It sounds like a te”

3 months ago

“Although I am a fan of all things post-apocalyptic I found this to be rather disappointing. It did have some things going for it - the cinematography”