All updates

“I have always felt that Casino Royale was the best book in Ian Fleming's 007 series, it featured a Bond who was noticeably different to that in the fi”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“To be honest, I have always been rather skeptical about this franchise but, I have to admit it, the first two installments were actually fairly enter”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. Anyway, I remember it very well when”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“This was another Dallas International Film Festival entry I watched. I didn't plan on watching it as I didn't know what it was. My friend though reall”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“I loved the first Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. It's one of my favorite martial arts movies from back in the day. So when I heard this was coming I ”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“I've always liked Charlie Brown stuff. Snoopy is just awesome. The one gripe I have though is I don't really like the animation. I prefer the classic ”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“Pros: 1. Ben Affleck rocks the role of Bruce Wayne/Batman. 2. The beginning up until a certain point is actually pretty awesome. 3. The acting is grea”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“So I decided to go ahead and see this because I was bored. Also I love me some Kristen Bell and who can down Peter Dinklage. I'm not really a big fan ”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“My first thought when I saw what this was about was that this was a lot like Armored with Columbus Short and Matt Dillon. This one however has a lot o”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“So working in a specialty theater that always has something interesting going on we had DIFF. Also known as Dallas International Film Festival. Now to”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“I'm not sure why I want to watch this other than it's on Netflix and the killer's mask in the poster looks cool. I haven't seen or even heard of anyth”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“Anna Kendrick means for me this is a must watch. Jake Johnson is definitely one of my faves now due to New Girl. Everybody else is alright. Joe Swanbe”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“"She will kill anything that moves. She is finding where she fits in the food chain, and I don't think you want her to figure that out!" Fourteen y”

3 months ago

“If I had a list of actresses to want to marry, Margot Robbie would be in my top ten. Have you seen her in this movie, major perfection. Aside from tha”

3 months ago

“It's a misunderstood masterpiece, they said. The action is breathtaking, they said. The visuals are beautiful, they said. The Wachowskis are innovativ”

3 months ago

“After the disappointing 'Prometheus', the almost abysmal 'The Counselor' and the really underwhelming 'Exodus: Gods and Kings', I was starting to loos”

3 months ago

“Drawing on a popular traditional tale and a 1915 novella by Mori Ogai, Mizoguchi’s Sansho the Bailiff/Sanshô dayû (1954) is a jidai-geki historica”

3 months ago

“There is a tendency for video game sequels to rely on formula, essentially recycling the format of the previous titles in the series with some minor c”

3 months ago

“Initial Thought: I really like Brad Bird especially with The Incredibles which he needs to hurry up and make a sequel to! So when I saw this I knew I ”

3 months ago

“I don't really love the film but I enjoyed it just enough. I mean I would want to be stranded with Margot Robbie any day of the week, and she's a grea”

3 months ago

“A decent western from the QT. Jamie Foxx gets his freedom from the shackles by the bounty hunter Dr. King Schultz(Waltz) and gets in the bounty huntin”

3 months ago

“Listal hasn't been the only place where I've been posting reviews. There have been websites that I visited prior to discovering Listal where I decided”

3 months ago

“I have been waiting for a good Deadpool movie for a long time. Ryan Reynolds has been fighting for a good Deadpool movie before the character was real”

3 months ago

“Apparently, they are working on a remake for this movie but, eventually, it is pretty obvious that it would turn out to be a flop at the box-office be”

3 months ago

“To be honest, it has been ages since I have seen this movie and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. First of all, , even though I consider ”

3 months ago

“I had very high expectations about this book. Whole didn’t disappoint me, but not left a big 'wow' or any other great affection. The book was just g”