All updates

“There isn't really much on Netflix that has caught my eye at this point of the night (Midnight). I just decided to go ahead and go with this one. It h”

6 months ago

“i am watching it now a days and i watched 3 seasons till now. Till now it is an amazing SITCOM series. But some of my friends told me that after 5 sea”

6 months ago

“First of all I wanna say that the gaming industry is developing really fast. Look at the graphics,the story line,the effects all are amazing. Now abou”

6 months ago

“Pour moi, McTiernan s'embarque dans une déconstruction de la figure du "one-man army" qui prédominait dans le cinéma d'action de l'époque, décons”

6 months ago

“Je vais comparer le film à Scream, puisque pour moi ce sont deux films aux visées semblables, càd poser un regard ironique sur le cinéma d'horreur”

6 months ago

“"She will kill anything that moves. She is finding where she fits in the food chain, and I don't think you want her to figure that out!" Fourteen y”

6 months ago

“I have always felt that Casino Royale was the best book in Ian Fleming's 007 series, it featured a Bond who was noticeably different to that in the fi”

6 months ago

“Will certainly be spoilers :) “If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.” I'm going back to th”

6 months ago

“''Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.'' In a world where technology exi”

6 months ago

“"It's been 84 years, and I can still smell the fresh paint. The china had never been used. The sheets had never been slept in. Titanic was called the ”

6 months ago

““There are some losses we never get over.” I don’t know if I like this whole story. There were moments when I was terribly bothered, even to ”

6 months ago

“Since I kept hearing some great things about this flick and since I have always been a huge fan of Martin Scorsese’s work, I was really eager to che”

6 months ago

“Following the amazing ‘What's Eating Gilbert Grape’, still one of my favorite movies after all these years, Lasse Hallström came up with this dra”

6 months ago

“You can say whatever you want about Ron Howard but the guy is quite a versatile director, he has tried a lot of different genres and this time, he tri”

6 months ago

“Pros: -Big, rather fun maps-Upgraded disguise system (like in the old games) -The atmosphere of "pre-absolution" Hitman games-Soundtrack/so”

6 months ago

“Das Leben des Tanzlehrer Pierre Dulaine, das bereits die Doku „Mad Hot Ballroom“ inspirierte, wird hier nun als Spielfilm aufgearbeitet. Tro”

6 months ago

“Eine kleine romantische Komödie im Stil von „Date zu dritt“ oder „Der gebuchte Mann“, nur das in dieser Version am Ende nicht E”

6 months ago

“I'm pretty sure that Kirsten Dunst played in that movie ;)”

6 months ago

“Current Feed Contentcaptain's dead  Posted: ay 06 08:18:00 UTCThe Da Vinci Code pre-E3 2k6 trailer (tags: gaming ps2 xbox davinci) My Old Kentuck”

6 months ago

“The shaft isn’t one bad mother “shut your mouth”. Its just bad movie about a killer A.I. elevator. This movie is funnier than scary. A ”

6 months ago

“Not much to review here, because this is a great show. A lot of people don’t like the dialogue because it’s extremely close to how people ac”

6 months ago

“I have never seen a movie with more plot holes ever. The plot was trying to be creative and clever, but all it did was create a bunch of confusing poi”

6 months ago

“The bunker isn’t about zombies or even dead people. It’s just a normal psychological war movie. The “German” soldiers are played b”

6 months ago

“Bad taste… where do I start. I'm not going to be like many of the fan boys who absolutely love all of Peter Jackson’s movies, and praise thi”

6 months ago

“As a suffering insomniac, this movie is close to how it really is. Not much story if any, but more of a look into how it’s like to have insomnia.”

6 months ago

“When I heard “alien hunter” I thought of guns, flame throwers, soldiers in a disserted compound fighting a super race of alien soldiers. Wel”

6 months ago

“Some people have criticized this movie for not staying true to the zombie concept, “Zombies don’t run” and all that flack. But if you p”

6 months ago

““Is there anybody going to listen to my story/All about the girl who came to stay?” John. Paul. George. Ringo. Lots of people know their names. L”

6 months ago

“Listal hasn't been the only place where I've been posting reviews. There have been websites that I visited prior to discovering Listal where I decided”