All updates

“Recently, Kathryn Bigelow has made one of the most impressive come-backs with ‘The Hurt Locker’ and ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ but her career was not ”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“There was a time when John Carpenter was rolling one classic after another and, with this in mind, I was really eager to check this flick. Honestly, I”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“The Heat was actually a pretty good buddy cop comedy based solely on the two main actors alone because they pretty much made a movie with a half-asse”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“This was so bad I don’t even know where to begin. The entire plot is ridiculous; the characters are even worse. It says nothing new about relationsh”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“I know, it sounds rather blasphemous but, in my opinion, this flick is actually the best installment involving Axel Foley. I'm probably in the minorit”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“Now i know most people when you ask them to write a list of their top five comic book movies they wont have Watchmen on their list. For me though i lo”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“Sleeping Beauty is an entertaining fantasy film and the animation is great even by Disney standards. I find it odd that sometimes it is criticized fo”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“There comes a time in every critic's life, in which they have to give a negative review to a well known and loved classic. Unfortunately, I am in the ”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“This is a movie I've been meaning to see for ten years or so but just never got around to. Similarily, most of the characters in this film have been m”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“While the Spider-Man franchise is getting more and more disappointing after each installment, here we have a super-hero franchise which has been incre”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“2001: A Space Odyssey is incredible mess of movie, the writers Stanley Kubrick and Arthur C. Clarke obviously felt that a lot of random uninteresting ”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“No matter what anyone says this will forever be my favorite movie of all time. The sheer audacity of this film makes it an immediate cult classic and”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“Rambling, incoherent mess, that might contain minor spoilers. Disney's 1958 animated film by the name of Sleeping Beauty is one of cinema's greates”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“Maleficent: the newest addition to the "gritty/revisioned fairy tale" trend. Starting with Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland, and continuing through M”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“It is pure and simply my all time favorite movie. It is the only movie I can re-watch without being bothered by the small imperfections. The funny thi”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“'Memento' has overtaken 'The Shawshank Redemption' as my all time favorite movie 'Memento' repeatedly goes back and forwards and has a story about ”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“Comparing Wes Anderson’s films to a Swiss Watch is an accurate comparison, but that gives a false impression of his films as mechanical and cold. On”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“After two episodes of the new CBS Drama, I'm ready to declare it a winner. While I do think that there are various areas that need slight improvement,”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“"Gort! Klaatu barada nikto!" The Day the Earth Stood Still is a brilliant, influential landmark science fiction production that stands the test of ”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“A solid movie from start to finish where an Amish boy witnesses a murder in the big city .. and higher-ups don't want this crime solved. My favouri”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“Pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“While one can't deny that the film looks great, and the action sequences are pretty fun, the movie never really finds its footing. It starts way too q”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“Going into watching Frankenweenie, I was expecting it to be a decent stop motion film, but I did not expect iti to be as good as it was. It pays homag”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“After finally seeing the much hyped premiere of Last Resort, I say it's a good, not great show. It has a great premise, and a wonderfully talented cas”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“When I was young, I was actually a fan of this film. I'm guessing that it was all of the neon lights and Ahhnuld's one-liners. Hell, I remember having”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“The original Bourne franchise re-invented the genre of spy movies, even prompting 007 to step it up a notch. It was announced a couple of years ago th”