All updates

“I put off reading this book for a good long time, which is what I always do with novels that make headlines (I still haven't read any of Dan Brown's w”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“I think of all the ender books, this is the one I liked the least. It was still good... but... I don't know. I just found it a bit tedious. Still,”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“This second book in the Sean Dillon series, sees Dillon switch sides from terrorist/assassin to hero. Opening with a prologue set around Hitler's bunk”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“I must admit that the beginning of this Stephen king novel was a tuff slog. It took me awhile and I almost discarded it as one of those that I tried a”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“If you like high speed car chases in movies you are in for a treat. This movie features the longest car/truck high speed chases sequences that you hav”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Initital Thought: Blake Lively hasn't been doing much lately so it's nice to see something new with her. Also the plot involves immortality which is a”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“I remember it very well when this movie was released. Indeed, I didn’t see it in the movie theater but, very quickly, it became a cult-classic so I ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“For obvious reasons, RABBIT HOLE can't be recommended to any parent who has lost a son or daughter. As one character wisely puts it at one point, it's”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“An excellent companion to Ender's Game. The same story from a different viewpoint. Some might think that it's overkill/it ruins the original story..”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“To make a long story short: This is a very good book. Very well written, very original. A must read :D”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“I found the book to be quite interesting, and that it was all around well but whatever was going on and the plot was much harder to follow than those ”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“One little smart book. Takes the boring, what-you-have-to-do out of the branding/marketing concepts. Clearly written with passion and full of ins”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“I am a web programmer,I need this type of this about css,xml.I have read boldfish's review about this book,I feel this is my need.”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“An aborted fetus (still alive) is transplanted into the womb of an infertile woman and brought to term. The woman who aborted this baby finds out seve”

“太贵”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“安德烈.科斯托蘭尼 (Andre Kostolany) 被譽為「二十世紀股市見證ä”

“great one”

“Structuration”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“Released October 14, 1985 [Cassette].”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“This 'album' was released October 14, 1985.”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“Can you introduce this book more?”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“Why doesn't this have director Richard Marquand listed?”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“I was surprised at how unsexy Kate Beckinsdale was in this movie - she looks pissed off all the time, and is basically running throughout the entire m”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“This book, written by a Catholic nun, is a powerful indictment of the death penalty in America. She describes in vivid detail her role as "spiritual a”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“A very well written book covering most of the hacks and tricks available to make your CSS-P designs as robust as possible. Using real-life sites as th”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“Another powerful true story that shows the true meaning of the word "choice" in the abortion debate. It's the story of a teenager who got pregnant and”

“very good!”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“I really enjoyed it. I'm glad that the authors decided to give background information on the people in the story.”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“Some parts of it were funny but other parts of the movie that were intended to be funny were not. It was an ok movie I guess.”