All updates

“"Captain, in order to build a better world, sometimes means turning the old one down... And that makes enemies." Marvel doesn't have the best track”

10 months, 3 weeks ago

“[img id=6732858 width=500full] Well so far from phase 2 we have had Iron Man 3, Thor The dark World, and now we have Captain America: The Winter So”

10 months, 3 weeks ago

“"The prophecy is made up, but it's also true. It's about all of us. Right now, it's about you. And you... still... can change everything." The Lego”

10 months, 3 weeks ago

“"Heaven make me free of it. The rest is silence." Park Chan-wook's 2003 thriller Oldboy is, simply putting it, a masterpiece of revenge cinema. It'”

10 months, 3 weeks ago

“My exact reaction upon seeing the end of this movie was, "Well, that was stupid". What a horrible piece of garbage, totally predictable, not well don”

10 months, 3 weeks ago

“"I've been trying to find you for over a year. My employer's dying, he wants to thank you for saving his life." Even the most die-hard X-Men fans c”

10 months, 3 weeks ago

“"There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be." Many people will possess fond mem”

10 months, 3 weeks ago
Nacca voted for a review of It

““My god, THAT is a star!” Clara Bow had enough energy to provide electricity to a medium sized city, and, yes, she had “It.” While It had a”

10 months, 3 weeks ago

“"Rififi in the city" is the first adaptation of a novel in the filmography of prolific Spanish director Jesus Franco. With a cast is not devoid of sta”

10 months, 3 weeks ago

“Wow! One of the truly original concepts on TV. The clones aren't simply the same person in different environments, but totally different characters ”

10 months, 3 weeks ago
Acey voted for a review of Noah

“"My father said that one day, if man continued in his ways, the Creator would annihilate this world..." In spite of what Paramount's marketing camp”

10 months, 3 weeks ago

“I'm sorry to tell you this decent music lovers, but this has happened; intrusion. As you may know today's music is well.. music?. No, it's not it's t”

10 months, 3 weeks ago

“Every once in a while I may stumble upon a screen performance which leaves an indelible impression, brings me new levels of respect towards a performe”

10 months, 3 weeks ago

“I don't claim to have extensive knowledge in the field of literature, but Markus Zusak's novel, The Book Thief, is one the finest books I've ever read”

10 months, 3 weeks ago

“I remember very well the first time I saw this movie. Indeed, I had actually never heard of it but since it was directed by Alfred Hitchcock, I though”

10 months, 4 weeks ago

“ There are people who still think that "Adventure Time is a kid's show on drugs. And it's not worth my time because it's on so many drugs!" ”

10 months, 4 weeks ago

“Personally, I always had a hard time with Wes Anderson. I mean, I always admired his work and his movies have always been visually impressive but I wa”

10 months, 4 weeks ago

“Planes is just plane boring. And if you groaned at that pun, you'll probably agree with my assessment. Nearly every single gag is painfully corny, a”

10 months, 4 weeks ago

“Dis flick was such a let down to my. My boy Tyrone said he had got his hands on a film about a white boy trying to make it big by stealing from suckas”

10 months, 4 weeks ago

“What can I possibly say about The Avengers that you haven't already read somewhere else? Probably nothing. But I'll throw my two cents in anyway... ”

10 months, 4 weeks ago

“WARNING: This review will contain some profanity, so don't read if you're easily offended by cursing. I have A LOT to say about this waste of cinem”

10 months, 4 weeks ago

“"The truth has no temperature." A number of Cormac McCarthy's novels have been adapted as motion pictures in the past decade or so, most notably by”

10 months, 4 weeks ago

“Even though I heard it would be a tough watch, it still ended up being a massively depressing movie to watch. Of course, the horror displayed was trem”

10 months, 4 weeks ago

“Since kept hearing some very good things about this flick, I was really curious about it and I was really eager to check it out. Wow... Eventually, I ”