All updates

“I never before heard of this book, I found it quite recently and decided to buy because it was after a really affordable price. And now, when I finish”

3 months ago

“These are the first three books in the Harry Bosch detective series. These are great "page turner" books in my opinion. Even though it is not necessar”

3 months ago

“If you have not heard of Fifty Shades of Grey and the hype (negative or positive) surrounding that cultural phenomenon, you must have been living on t”

3 months, 1 week ago

“By now, I have seen most of the movies directed by the Dardenne Brothers and I have been a big fan of their work for a very long time but, to be hon”

3 months, 1 week ago

“"There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time." 2013's The Wolf of Wall Str”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Homer called olive oil "liquid gold". It has been a symbol; used in religious rituals; medicines; as fuel for oil lamps; soap making and skin applicat”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Oh Alison Goldfrapp, how do I love you? You debuted with something that could only be described as Weimar-era orchestral indie-electro-pop, then you w”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Review from http://www.squabblebox.co.uk Space had seldom seemed dangerous before Ridley Scott applied his no-nonsense approach to this most celebrat”

3 months, 1 week ago

“It was a feeling. When I read the description and saw the cover, I couldn’t forget about this book and all the time swelled in me the desire that I ”

3 months, 1 week ago
Joe voted for a review of Joe

“This movie goes to show that you don't need a fancy film title for it to be so special, I thought that this was probably one of the best films that Ni”

Joe voted for a review of 88

“Pretty all over the place again, it's not a surprise to say that 2015 is starting of well, but not well for me. It always happens because there is not”

3 months, 1 week ago

“So bad it's good! Once I saw the DVD cover I knew I had to see this film as I love really bad horror films. I was not disappointed. The acting is wood”

3 months, 1 week ago

“"This one who's blind. She's the one that can see." Despite being decades old, Nicolas Roeg's Don't Look Now remains an uncompromisingly honest and”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Badly-written and acted horror movie - exactly the kind that I love; Joan Collins is a real estate agent trying to sell plots of land on an island, no”

3 months, 1 week ago

“I grew up with J-Ax. I was 20 when I started to go on the radio the first 45 laps of Article 31. Perhaps I preferred the B-side "what 6 6" but, loving”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Fourteen years after its official debut with "Xdono", Tiziano Ferro public "TZN - The best of". But it is not a "best of", as the misleading title may”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Listen marks the return of David Guetta. The new album confirms the dj at the top of the world dance collaborations with important and successful song”

3 months, 1 week ago

“I don’t have much to write here. There were moments that I loved it, especially at the beginning and at the end. And in the meantime, I felt desi”

3 months, 1 week ago

“These are excellent quality films and I am happy to own them. The disc format of these movies is cheap. They are double sided discs with two movies on”

3 months, 1 week ago

“This is the first book in the writer's Harry Bosch detective series. These are great "page turner" books in my opinion. Even though it is not necessar”