All updates

“(In Spanish) Death Note es tanto un insulto al material original como al cerebro del espectador. Y no es tan por ser fan de este, sino porque el grupo”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“Hudson leick is probably the sexiest evil woman on the planet (ok, just my opinion) she could have me as her minion/slave-boy/lackey, whatever...I kno”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“i remember actually being somewhat frightened by her character because she reminded me of a woman in (of all places) my church!...”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“I have never been a fan of ms. Thurman, and I did not particularly like any of the "kill bill" movies. that being said, I did enjoy the basic premise ”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“Amazing film that provides lots of life lessons. It's a touching film for the whole family. Great visuals.”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“A short, simple game like Shadow of the Colossus in terms of simplicity that executes a great deal. This is a visual experience completely unforgettab”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“Me masturbé con Lola Bunny, ahora lo hago con Jessica Rabbit. Mi evolución como persona es tremenda”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“I think I just love the Oral Fixation albums both 1 & 2. For a start with this album I love the album artwork .. It's very artistic looking how sh”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“I like every song on this record apart from Las De La Intuición. When it comes to Shakira's music it's difficult to review because her music is just ”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“Since this movie had been very well received, I thought I might as well check it out. Well, the first tricky thing about this movie was that even thou”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“There is no doubt in my mind that Azumi is a movie that will live forever, a samurai classic made in early 2000s and is here to stay for many Generati”

5 months, 4 weeks ago
kathy voted for a review of Ichi

“It's the year 2008, it's time for our favorite blind Samurai Zatoichi to have a rest from the movie industry and allow a female version of him to save”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“Normally I'm not into horror gore films, but when I saw this film I couldn't help liking it a little, and felt it had somthing going there until the e”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“If I told you that Rain the Kpop idol can act, would you believe me ? Well I have a good proof for you, R2B or Black Eagle or Soar Into The Sun (or wh”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“Hong Gil Dong is a legend in Korean history, many tv dramas has been made in the south of this great hero, only this film is North Korean, made by a S”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“My first anime series that I ever watched and got broadcast in my country was Sailor Moon, a sci-fi action romantic series from Japan that made me fal”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“The series that gave inspiration to Power Rangers (or actually PR stole some scenes and replaced them with American actors), the series that started i”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“   He is the man who protect poor people from dictatorship and tyranny, he is a fox in the night, he is Zorro, made in 1957 in black and white, star”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“Dream of a warrior or Cheonsamong in Korean is a South Korean sci-fi TV movie from 2001, starring the all star pop from Taiwan Leon Lai who had a bril”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“ We all know the conflict between North and South Korea, the hatred between the two nations and the differences in their ideology is all ”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“Takeshi Kitano makes a lot of gangster movies, some special and some over brutal, in the late 90s he made a movie about finding happiness "Kikujiro" a”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“Cyber City Oedo 808 is a futuristic sci fi crime thriller that feels like it was animated on a red light schedule. Despite beautiful animation the sto”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“This is a review that I seldom do, but this documentary is too strong to resist, it's a documentary that shows and not tell, the director Vitaly Mansk”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“A heart broken story about a young girl and her love for her horse, and the most misleading DVD cover that I want to call this movie shameful. Kim Si ”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“A single Child's Story is a tragic but heart feeling Chinese movie from 1995. Directed by a Taiwanese director Yang Yizhi and managed by Guo Li. With ”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“You Ge is in my mind perhaps the most boring actor I have ever seen, but he makes a lot of interesting movies, Sacrifice is heart best story about a f”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“If you were a kid in the 1990s then congratulations you were in the street fighter genre that made martial art look cool and mix with Star Wars Jedi f”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“Karate kid, beauty and the beast, ghost in the shell, what do they have in common? They were made in the 80s or 90s and in 2010s it get poorly remakes”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“This movie is a sad story about never give up. Directed by Yang Yizhi who started with his career as an assistant for the Hong Kong movie "Deadly Targ”