All updates

“Having read this book a while back and enjoyed quite a lot, I have got to say I was at the least a bit disappointed with this film.Not that it wasn't ”

4 months ago

“I was expecting a lot more from this, even though I knew it was going to be cliché and that the plot was going to be familiar etc.The positives?Simpl”

4 months ago

“I always wondered where those "Vote For Pedro" shirts everyone always references were from...and who this meme dude was...I guess I know now.Honestly,”

4 months ago

“want to watch a war movie ? Go see FURY. It is brilliant , perfectly shows how brutal a war can be. it takes right back to WWII , the worst sides of”

4 months ago

“Fury is a gritty war movie that delivers on what i expected from it and while there are a few things i did have a problem with they weren't big enough”

4 months ago

“I wanted to see this since before the trailer was out and just the name and the cast were online. David Ayer is one director I just highly enjoy. When”

4 months ago

“War is hell. And it's a living hell, as seen through the eyes of green-as-grass newbie typist-cum-tanker, Norman. The good guys aren't always the win”

4 months ago

“To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should probably re-watch it at some point. Anyway, I remember it very well when i”

4 months ago

“Like the sun and the moon, video games come and go. In our polygon and pixel fueled bliss (and frustration) we often overlook the signs that tell us w”

4 months ago

“I hate this show, because they put cameras and microphones in the faces of criminal clown gangmembers. Little men who need gangs to feel like they are”

4 months ago

““People were always getting ready for tomorrow. I didn't believe in that. Tomorrow wasn't getting ready for them. It didn't even know they were ther”

4 months ago

“(Minor Spoilers ahead) Kingsman is easily one of the best action/spy movies that has been done in quite a while (and since its based of a comic ser”

4 months ago

“„The monster showed up just after midnight. As they do.” At the outset, I must mention that I ordered this item on the Internet and what was my”

4 months ago

“well , it was my one of my most anticipated movie for 2014, with excellent cast and genius director . This movie contained whole new , this variant”

4 months ago

“This film is probably my favorite superhero film I have seen. It just has everything i like best in a film: likeable characters, strong female charact”

4 months ago

“"All fucking hell is going to break loose..." Though I walk through the valley of shadow and death, I shall fear no evil; for lord John Matrix will”

4 months ago

“Amiable and satisfying little black comedy about four people meeting at a crux point in their lives. Good performances make something like this work a”

4 months ago

“He tried. But McFarlane was going for too much comedy to build a very interesting plot. I think he thought the comedy would fill in the gaps, A talent”

4 months ago

“A little gem of a movie that is enhanced by a strong performance from Geoffrey Rush as a exclusive art auctioneer. He has lived his life in a very met”

4 months ago

“With a legion of titles like Pet Sematary, Firewalker, Sleepwalkers, Maximum Overdrive, and Children of the Corn, it's reasonable not to expect much f”

4 months ago

“Too often when it comes to big screen adaptations of beloved best-selling novels, we spend the bulk of a review pointing out all of the places the fil”

4 months ago

“This movie contained fictional theme , but it was so touching that it completely felt real. Set in 40's and including a small girl it was really heart”

4 months ago

“i had to re- rate the movie after seeing again. Admitting that Ben Affleck is now one of the most prominent filmmakers in the industry and this movie ”

4 months ago

“just re-watched it . Incredible , ingenious and Unmatched performance carried out by Al Pacino in the role of Tony Montana . story goes same rise an”

4 months ago

“Totally surprising movie. Excellently plotted and ingenious future display .Cinematography and direction very clever . It displays a very different ”