All updates

“The Girl Next Door is not bad but not good either, it is just another teen sex comedy with some actually really funny moments. Elisha and Emile have c”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“"L'armata Brancaleone". A cult movie. They speak hilarious made up language of the Middle Ages. Don't know if you can appreciate it if you are not an”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“''We all know the story. Virginal girl, pure and sweet, trapped in the body of a swan. She desires freedom but only true love can break the spell. Her”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“I have to say I was a little disappointed by The Bible. I've seen many reviewers call it 'life changing' and promise that it contains profound wisdom ”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“I played through Modern Warfare 2's single-player campaign no more than a week ago, proceeded to play through it again, and have finally decided to do”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“This is another confronting movie with a very disturbing subject matter, and there is two scenes in the movie that hits hard. The atmosphere and dark ”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“Great documentary film to make you think about life,human , animals /with beautiful cinematography. "”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“I'm curious to see this film because It's about Thailand and I'm Thai and it's a surprise I've never expected,small hidden gem,a very touching film. "”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“I love this film! what a surprise! This film is very good in a way I've never expected before. Fresh, weird and powerful, all of the acting are supe”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“I am sure going to get flack for saying this… I HATE RUGRATS (BOOOO)! I do! I really do! For people that cherished it so much, I am very sorry. I ma”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“Yes, it had some potential, like joahlefourbe correctly puts it, but I must say they totally wasted that potential! Watching a heist movie is always ”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“I did not mind Die Hard 3, some sequels suck but this one did a good job. I think I enjoyed more because of the addition of Samuel L. Jackson, who tog”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“It may not seem much, but The Rescuers is one of Disney's most haunting and depressing cartoons with a violent atmosphere. Little kids may laugh at th”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“It's funny how one finds films after not watching them for a few years - in this case not since my eldest daughter was about 7 - she is now 18. Earlie”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“"You know, Jack. I got a feeling the next time we run into each other, we gonna have a killin'. Just a feeling." On top of directing such manly cla”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“I liked the first film so I watched the second one on Netflix, it's pretty good! I even thought Joan Rivers appeared on this film posthumously.”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“Honestly, before watching this movie, I had never heard of it but, if I'm not mistaken, it was one of those straight to dvd releases so I wasn't expec”

“Web Links: http://www.us.oup.com/us/companion.websites/019516606X/”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“Before becoming a big shot in Hollywood, before 'The Lord of the Rings', Peter Jackson made this flick which was ultimately a flop. If I remember corr”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“I am a huge Quentin Tarantino fan, and for me Django Unchained is up there. I think for me the subject matter is what got me, and the realistic brutal”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“Ghost is a classic romance film from the 90's, I personally love it because of Whoopi Goldbert. I think without the comedy in it, it would have been a”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“Frenchman Gaël Morel directs this tale of three brothers trying to put the pieces together after the death of their mother. The middle brother, Marc ”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“The evil twins of Sherlock Holmes and Watson - Moriarty and Colonel Moran and their running of London's crime underworld. Colonel Sebastian "Basher"”

4 months, 3 weeks ago