All updates

“ Shadow King (1991 Atlantic Records) Foreigner has released three records only in 80's era, is not big problem when you sold 50 million albums in that”

5 months, 1 week ago

“"The death of grass" in US "No blade of grass" is one my favorite novel from the british author Samuel Youd, under the name of John Christopher. Well-”

5 months, 1 week ago

“In 1985, ICON's masterpiece "Night of the Crime" was released, produced by Eddie Kramer and mixed by Ron Nevison. Most of the songs are credited to Bo”

5 months, 1 week ago

“In 1984, ICON released their self-titled debut, with the help and production of Mike Varney. It included their biggest metal radio hit song : "On Your”

5 months, 1 week ago

“In 1989, "Right Between The Eyes" was released through Johnny Z MegaForce and Atlantic.ICON third record was produced by Dan Wexler with radio persona”

5 months, 1 week ago

“One of my favorites thriller movies was written by...guess who...John Carpenter ! Directed by Irvin "The Empire Strikes Back" Kershner and shooted in ”

5 months, 1 week ago

“In the 70's New York Tony Manero is a young man of Italian descent who lives in Brooklyn. Tony is an extrovert but impulsive and shallow, he works in ”

5 months, 1 week ago

“For some apparent reason I thought this would be a happy movie. I mean it was gay and it had French people so I assumed it'd be happy. I kinda skipped”

5 months, 1 week ago

“Neighbors is for sure a raunchy laugh out loud comedy, Its 90 minutes of crude humor but somewhere behind all the pot smoke the movies actually has a ”

5 months, 1 week ago

“"The real question today is not when human life begins, but, What is the value of human life?" Ronald Reagan Well said, Mr. President, well said!”

5 months, 1 week ago

“Anecdotal evidence is rarely good evidence. There is always someone willing to say whatever. They may be funny but they are not informative. Proving ”

5 months, 1 week ago

“I’ve said it before in other reviews of film adaptations of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, I hold those stories dear to my heart and read them ”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“"Forget the machines. They want a product with a conscious. Something that knows what it feels like to be human. We gonna put a man inside a machine."”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“Most people have turning points in their life, moments where some event changed their perspective and made them different people. Whether it be trauma”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“This profile can be deleted, there is already a profile for Cologne: http://www.listal.com/place/cologne ”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“"Until the blood moon wanes, you will never truly be safe." Evidently, the success of the Twilight saga is having adverse effects on contemporary f”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“Poor movie. Poor acting, poor pacing, poor plotline and poor scares. They did get the Victorian look right, the sets are very beautiful. The costumes ”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“"You can wipe out an entire generation, you can burn their homes to the ground and somehow they'll still find their way back. But if you destroy their”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“Since I really loved 'Hero', I was really eager to check this other effort by by Zhang Yimou. As a matter of fact, he conceived this story in the late”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“Well after watching All Is Lost i thought i would re-watch one of my favorite western movies. Jeremiah Johnson is one of my favorite Robert Redford mo”

5 months, 2 weeks ago
Jamie M. voted for a review of

“”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“This was originally written for this list, but I thought I'd add it in here as well so that if one stumbles into this masterpiece and hesitates whethe”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“"Everyday I wake up knowing that no matter how many lives I protect, no matter how many people call me a hero, someone even more powerful could change”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“Fever owes as much to Donna Summer and ABBA as it does to the reigning Queen of Dance, Madonna. Kylie Minogue might not have as impressive a voice as ”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“"You basically turned a man into a dog." Collaborating again with French super-producer Luc Besson, Unleashed (also known as Danny the Dog) denotes”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“My weekly dose of filmic goodness from The Good Doctor and an older Brad Pitt, incisive reviews, top interviews and entertaining bickering. Wittertain”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“Wait? This isn't the band from the 70s???? What kind of sick joke is this? And have I reached 100 characters yet or do I have to stretch this gag o”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“Of course, some of them are good. Some are awful. Like all movies. But this one was kinda useless. I could fall asleep easily. Though, I must say th”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“For many people, this is the movie with which Robert Downey Jr. really made his comeback. The other interesting feature about this flick was the fact ”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“When you read this review, consider this perspective: While I acknowledge their flaws, I do legitimately like all 4 Spider-Man films preceding this on”

5 months, 3 weeks ago