All updates

E-Mies voted for a review of Ed

“I just thought all the things I could have achieved if I had done some things differently. Maybe I would have been surrounded by friends and beautiful”

10 months, 4 weeks ago
Poyse voted for a review of Ed

10 months, 4 weeks ago
Gerru voted for a review of Ed

10 months, 4 weeks ago
Cuomi voted for a review of Ed

10 months, 4 weeks ago
popguns voted for a review of Ed

10 months, 4 weeks ago
Nosoki voted for a review of Ed

11 months ago

“A History Of Violence is like Mount Olympus. Instead of Gods gathering to argue, we have bad-asses pointing guns at each other. In this case we have E”

11 months ago

“An old black & white clip of Roy, in his younger days, showing how fast and accurate he was while still playing to the audience. His timing and finge”

11 months ago

“Every year I try to watch a franchise I’m rather oblivious of and if I recall correctly I started a couple of years ago with ‘A Nightmare on Elm S”

11 months ago

“Since I kept hearing good things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. Personally, I wonder why it took Alexander Payne 7 years to fin”

11 months ago

“I was in Ethiopia when I heard that Paul Walker died so I decided to check this out. May he rest in peace. This movie is a bit strange but quite inter”

11 months ago

“I really loved this movie! I could not stop laughing. Yeah it is gross, immature, ridiculous, and is just plain inappropriate, but in my opinion it is”

11 months ago

“This is such an amazing story. I always enjoy a good war movie fiction or not and this really is one of the ones at the top of the tier. The acting, t”

11 months ago

“I'm beyond confused by those who have said that, despite being a visual masterpiece, James Cameron's AVATAR is lacking in the story/plot department. M”

11 months ago

“The first ( and previous ) Pharrell solo album came out in 2006, was titled " On My Mind " and , although it was already a pretty popular character , ”

11 months ago

“Sanremo, Wednesday 19 , at nine thirty-five. Giuliano Palma has just finished singing " So far away " and " A kiss cruel." Armin Zöggeler bronze meda”

11 months ago

“When I was a kid, I have watched this movie many times with my father ( I was probably way too young at the time but I thought it was really awesome).”

11 months ago

“Forget "24". Crossing Lines rocks. When I heard it was a European series, I was kinda sceptical but well it's currently my #1 series. The cast: Suther”

11 months ago

“Superman gets an unfair rep nowadays. Many non-comic readers, and quite a few comic book lovers, scoff at him as a relic of the distant past. A happie”

11 months ago

“An Outstanding remake! Dr. Watson, who just returned home from Afghanistan and had been serving as a medical officer in the military, and now suff”

11 months ago

“"I don't want to spend the rest of my life killing for you..." Luc Besson's EuropaCorp production company are renowned for bankrolling modestly-bud”

11 months ago

“"They fucking shot him! They shot him in the fucking back for no reason, man!" On New Year's Day of 2009, 22-year-old Oscar Grant was shot by a ner”

11 months ago

“The revamped, polished and gore-soaked remake of the cult classic is a worthy successor to the name The Evil Dead. The future of horror is now! This m”