All updates

Viro voted for a review of Low

“Interesting piece of art... Bowie was pretty low when he made this album but it doesn't sound depressive. Well, maybe there's some melancholia and ”

3 months ago

“This album is very inspiring, it rocks, has peaceful psychedelics, theatrical... Absolutely essential if you have a mind. Best songs: "Saviour Mac”

3 months ago

“Very intense, heavy Doom. Deep and powerful guitars, beautiful violins, low growls... Darkness and a glimpse of pure light, horror and romance, desp”

3 months ago

“Melodic, morbid doom with crushing guitars, violins, keyboards and low growls by Aaron. The 'soft' parts are dark but beautiful, most of the album ”

3 months ago

“An album for souls that went through darkness. Epic, melancholic, romantic, poetic, melodic... Doom Metal, with classical influences (violin, piano).”

3 months ago

“Autographed by all the members of ash :0)”

3 months ago

“Emotional landscapes indeed. Some say this album sounds cold, distant, alienated, ... but there's a lot of beauty and depth in it. Her voice is myst”

3 months ago

“Listened to the original (1988) album years ago, at that time I thought it was boring and had a lousy sound. This remaster sounds much better (clea”

3 months ago

“Well… I did enjoy it, and it filled in a few gaps.. but not really in as much detail as I might have liked. I feel pretty safe in discussing thi”

3 months ago

“I didn’t fully read this, but I flipped through the pages and read about the characters and technology that I was interested in or had heard of. ”

3 months ago

“Remarks by Michael Novak to a book forum for "Washington's God" at the American Enterprise Institute on March 6, 2006 are at http://www.michaelnovak.n”

3 months ago

“This is the autobiography of the founder of "The American Life League".”

3 months ago

“This book was written by a lesbian feminist who is not afraid to criticize the left. She chronicles the left's threats to silence radio and television”

3 months ago

“I would highly recommend this book to anyone who believes the propaganda that the democrats have done more for black people than republicans. This boo”

3 months ago

“Mandylion is definitely a ground-breaking classic in the gothic, prog-metal scene. An atmospheric, symphonic, melodic album with spacy keyboards, hea”

3 months ago

“Sometimes heavy, sometimes trippy. The singing by Anneke van Giersbergen is even better than on previous albums, where her voice was a bit too high”

3 months ago

“Dieser Film zeigt wieder mal sehr schön wie aus einer guten Idee nur ein mittelmäßiger Film wird. Vier alte mehr oder weniger bekannte Stars ”

3 months ago

“The sequel to Silence of the Lambs. Jodie Foster doesn't return and Julianne Moore trys her damndest to be Clarice, but it's just not the same. Hopkin”

3 months ago

“Directed by and starring Jackie Chan, and from before his first trip to Hollywood for "Rush Hour", these two films are probably my favourite Chan movi”

3 months ago

“The Collector's Editon of Close Encounters has to be the best version of Spielberg's classic movie. It's a film of contrasts, from the epic scenes of ”

3 months ago

“Too bad it's only in german available. Lots of intresting facts about webdesign for complex websites”

3 months ago

“This movie includes a moving performance by Mahalia Jackson, who sings "Trouble Of The World" in the funeral scene.”

3 months ago

“This was a good enjoyable read, chick lit, but with a little extra. Kate Klein doesn’t fit into the world of immaculate suburbian housewives. Bu”

3 months ago

“I agree that Hollywood needs to listen to the crowds when they only want people to be portrayed by actual people from the country involved. On the oth”

3 months ago

“I will admit this: at one point I was a fan of TheMysteriousMrEnter’s work. I was interested in hearing about what he had to say about certain episo”

3 months ago

“Since it is a huge cult-classic, I was really curious to check this flick. Unfortunately, I thought it was pretty bad. Ok, I'm maybe too harsh on this”

3 months ago

“Honestly, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely re-watch it whenever I get the opportunity. Anyway, in my opinion, ”

3 months ago

“Initital Thought: Blake Lively hasn't been doing much lately so it's nice to see something new with her. Also the plot involves immortality which is a”

3 months ago

“"Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day." The Grey is a far better, m”

3 months ago

“Following past experiences from previous hits Taken and Unknown, we should have all gathered by now that any action-thriller involving Liam Neeson wil”