All updates

“I think I had the soundtrack for this movie for already 20 years, so I was definitely eager to check the damned thing after all this time. Well, to be”

7 months ago

“ ''We all know the story. Virginal girl, pure and sweet, trapped in the body of a swan. She desires freedom but only true love”

7 months ago

“Since I am a huge fan of Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu’s work and since this movie was a huge critical success, I had some big expectations concerning”

7 months ago

“One of my favorite shows of all time! Sawyer & Juliet were my favorite couple! This show will keep you on the edge of your seat, if you haven't watche”

7 months ago

“Always loved Bobby & Jesse was the perfect guy to play Christopher as was Josh as John Ross. I really didn't think Josh could pull it off, he really s”

7 months ago

“Love this show, usually don't go for this type of show but it's very well done & would recommend anyone who hasn't seen it, that usually does like sho”

7 months ago

“If you don't want spoilers, you've probably read too much already.It's a very well-thought out movie, about arguably a quietly painful experience.It s”

7 months ago

“Definitely worth a watch if you have seen the previous two. The action is there and the special effects are great. Some of the new characters are cool”

7 months ago

“I bought this book back in January and it has been collecting dust on my shelf until this week. Took it on holiday with me and found myself gripped af”

7 months ago

“paroles de troublemakers get misunderstood”

7 months ago

“Another great science fiction novel. Not quite hard scifi but pretty close. The only book I've read by Niven but I hear Ringworld is very good. A mus”

7 months ago

“This is the story of a Boy on the run from his home, the Castle, on the night of his fourteenth birthday. He soon becomes tired and hungry, and led ac”

7 months ago

“Mind you this review may have language considering For all those parents wanting this to be PG-13 for the young fans...this movie wouldn't have been ”

7 months ago

“Since there was a pretty cool cast involved, I was quite eager to check this flick. Furthermore, I really liked this idea of focusing on a classical s”

7 months, 1 week ago

“The legendary DJ John Peel once said that most of the music he played had some sort of Beefheart influence. Make no mistake, many of the greats were i”

7 months, 1 week ago

“Sublime and heavenly music wafting through the inner cities. He asked what was going on but knew what the answer was and composed this album. Soul wit”

7 months, 1 week ago

“Titus Alone is the third and last volume of the Gormenghast trilogy (after Titus Groan, and Gormenghast). In this book, we follow Titus, now almost”

7 months, 1 week ago

“Gormenghast is the second part of the Gormenghast trilogy (after Titus Groan, and before Titus Alone). After a somewhat slow beginning, in which Me”

7 months, 1 week ago

“Titus Groan is the first book of the Gormenghast trilogy (before Gormenghast and Titus Alone). The castle of Gormenghast is a huge, maze-like fortr”

7 months, 1 week ago

“This is the seventh and last (chronologically) Chronicle of Narnia (after The Magician's Nephew; The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe; The Horse and H”

7 months, 1 week ago

“This is the sixth (chronologically) Chronicle of Narnia (after The Magician's Nephew; The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe; The Horse and His Boy; Pri”

7 months, 1 week ago

“This is the fifth (chronologically) Chronicle of Narnia (after The Magician's Nephew; The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe; The Horse and His Boy; Pri”

7 months, 1 week ago

“This is the fourth (chronologically) Chronicle of Narnia (after The Magician's Nephew; The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe; The Horse and His Boy, an”

7 months, 1 week ago

“This is the third volume (chronologically) in The Chronicles of Narnia (after The Magician's Nephew; The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, and before ”

7 months, 1 week ago

“...unless you start with this tome? This is the second volume (chronologically) in The Chronicles of Narnia (after The Magician's Nephew, before T”

7 months, 1 week ago

“This is the first book in the Chronicles of Narnia heptalogy (before The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe; The Horse and His Boy; Prince Caspian; The ”

7 months, 1 week ago

“"How come no one has nailed Whitey Bulger? He seems to be involved in every crime in the city, and yet the Bureau keeps saying he's clean!"More than a”

7 months, 1 week ago

“This has been on my to watch list for awhile so I decided to go ahead and check it out. The cast here is pretty excellent. Although I'm not quite a fa”

7 months, 1 week ago

“I have tried to watch this several times, but something always comes up. So this time I will finally be able to watch this distraction free. This is w”