All updates

“One of the most underrated musicals of all times. As a matter of fact, it is a vault of beautiful 1920s songs and of brilliant dance numbers. ”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Burlesque can be considered the musical of the sexy. Otherwise, it can be considered the sexy of the musical.”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Burlesque can be considered the musical of the sexy. Otherwise, burlesque can be considered the sexy of the musical.”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Unusual Italian sex comedy. Not to file under "movies": file under "burlesque" (or "exotique", or "bizarre", if you prefer).”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“"Just, don't let them take me back to the institution." It's one thing to create a sequel to an unremarkable blockbuster like The Fast and the Furi”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Isn't it weird that Wallace Shawn's character in this film is also named Wallace Shawn? heeheehee. Basically, My Dinner With Andre has no plot to spea”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“When it came out, more than 15 years ago, I saw this flick at the movie theater and, yesterday, I finally saw it again. Back then, the expectations we”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“I was looking forward to seeing The King's Speech all year and now it is finally here! I must admit that I did actually enjoy it more than I was expec”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Ugh, I wish I hadn't taken this DVD out of the wrapper so I could take it back to Walmart and get my $5 back. I typically like the movies Jonah Hill i”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“With this movie, it’s official, Adam Sandler has finally hit rock bottom. I mean, most of his movies were rather underwhelming, some of them were pr”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“I cannot even begin to imagine what the makers of Jack and Jill were thinking (assuming they were thinking at all, of course). I'm not referring to t”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“There is one massive reason for watching this film. Natalie Portman. This film takes you on the haunting journey of a naive and innocent ballet dance”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Once again, we have seen a great film with the filmclub. In fact, we pretty much all agreed that it was one of the best movies we have seen together s”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“We have all known at one stage a version of Hyacinth Bucket, but Patricia Routledge's character is the extreme. The situation is exacerbated by nobody”

3 months, 3 weeks ago
Blitz voted for a review of Jaws

“This is a classic movie, one of Steven Spielbergs best. The story is so simple, yet the monster and the realism of the story is horrific. If you live ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“The Day After Tomorrow is an excellent disaster movie, with a great new story in the disaster genre. It came out really well, some parts are slow and ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“I loved this movie but some parts I did not like, the music the atmosphere the whole tone of the film I really loved, for me it was some parts of the ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Tarinana todella hyvä koska on tosi, mutta elokuvana ihan susipaska... Tähdet ovat vaan ja ainoastaan siitä, että tarina on tosi ja koskettava, ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“"We've been through hell together! We spent four years, FOUR YEARS fighting that virus, and then another four fighting each other! It was chaos!... Bu”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Mork wins an Oscar for his portrayal of a down to Earth Southie with a sympathetic ear? Well, how do you like them apples? On the other end of ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“The Danish director Lars Von Trier is one of the rarest among who rapidly changes theme, plot and genre in his each movie. I love his filmography an”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“As the story follows from the volume 1 my review too not much difference because to me, I watched these two parts as a narrow single story. I does lik”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Before The Prestige started rolling, I was worried that I had placed my expectations for this film too high. I'll be frank: I shouldn't have worried.”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“FIRST IMPRESSIONS An unblemished priest receives a death threat in the confessional, and is given until Sunday week to set his affairs in order. Ho”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“In my opinion, it is one of the greatest movies ever made. I’m dead serious, by now, I must have seen it at least 30 times which is more than any ot”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“I wasn’t sure what to expect from this flick but since it is such a classic, I thought I should check it out. To be honest, I always had a hard time”