All updates

“I've known about this silly movie since around the time it was released, but I didn't have the "pleasure" of watching it until recently. Before I foun”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“It's been awhile since I last saw this one, but I used to own the video for 'A Time of Destiny' and watched the movie several times. It wasn't a ver”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Did the world really need THREE trashy TV movies about Amy Fisher? Even though more than 20 years have passed since each of the movies aired, I feel v”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I first saw 'Benny and Joon' when it was still sort of new, back in 1994 or so; and I didn't care for it at all the first time around. Mostly due to t”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“If you enjoy teen movies of the 90's and early 00's, you might get a kick out of the documentary 'Beyond Clueless'. Which is basically a re-cap of tee”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I have no idea what I was thinking when I decided to watch 'Click'. (I'm not sure why I've seen so many Adam Sandler movies, period; I've certainly ne”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I managed to avoid 'Confessions of a Dangerous Mind' until recently. While I enjoy watching occasional re-runs of "The Gong Show" (and think that "Pal”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Oh, boy, where to begin? For reasons far beyond me, in the time since I first compiled a list of Movies I've Streamed on Netflix in 2015 (which is”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I decided to stream 'Gimme Shelter' one evening after noticing it on the front page of my Netflix account; I knew absolutely nothing about the story, ”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“'Girl Model', an oddly compelling documentary, parallels the experiences of two very different people living for the most part in different parts of t”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“'Perfect Sisters' is similar to a Lifetime movie, but not the secretly-entertaining kind. More like the trashy and poorly-made Lifetime movies that ma”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“If I was going to judge 'HairBrained' by its cover (poster?), I'd have assumed the movie was some raunchy and/or obnoxious comedy (possibly about tenn”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“For some reason, whichever company distributed this movie in North America decided to change its title from 'Whole Lotta Sole' (a reference to a fish ”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“'The Story of Luke', a simple yet likable movie starring Lou Taylor Pucci, chronicles a brief period in the life of Luke, a young man with high-functi”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I know that the 2010 film 'Easy A' (a remake of 'The Scarlet Letter' geared toward teenagers) received a lot of positive reviews, and is supposed to b”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“'The Scout' is a rather odd, yet not unappealing movie about a baseball scout named Al Percolo (played by Albert "Einstein" Brooks) and his relationsh”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“'The Passion of Darkly Noon' includes a handful of memorable scenes that are so hilariously awful and bizarre that they almost make the movie "good." ”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I own many video game system, and the SNES was the highlight of perfection from the last 30 years of gaming in my opinion”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I preferred Gene Wilder's Wonka, simply because in Tim Burton's film, a relationship with Wonka's father was added - this did not exist in the book at”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“"Things are different now, I have to protect the one thing that I can't live without." Kicking off Phase Two of Marvel's interconnected series of s”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“i am watching it now a days and i watched 3 seasons till now. Till now it is an amazing SITCOM series. But some of my friends told me that after 5 sea”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“i love this sitcom series especially cause its based on scientist, engineers and the science nerds and all their jokes and i being an engineer I can ”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“First of all I wanna say that the gaming industry is developing really fast. Look at the graphics,the story line,the effects all are amazing. Now abou”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“This addition to the "Shatter Me" trilogy including Juliet's journal, and two novels: "Destroy Me", which shows the events through the Warner’s eye”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“The second part of the trilogy was much better than the first. Finally, something happened, finally came vision of the future world (although I think ”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Spoilers and vulgarisms zone!!! :D A touching story of a young, rich and beautiful man with a complex personality, who loves to dominate in every a”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“My first review :P Warning, plenty of spoilers :) I didn't know before this story in the original, so I have to admit that the Time Machine plo”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I ran into this book completely by chance while searching for some interesting dystopian items for young people. I said "why not?" and added a whole s”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“"Daybreak's understaffed, underfunded. Anyone who works there will be publically ridiculed, overworked... Oh and the pay...awful!" The stereotypica”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Alright, dammit. I'm stepping up to the plate and taking one for the team. The team is made up of the 13 year olds that live in all of us, no matter h”