All updates

“Watching Humphrey Bogart’s final film is interesting on a number of levels. From the Saul Bass inspired opening credits to the jazzy music score, it”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Prior to its last 20 minutes, Pathology is nothing but a laughably bad exercise in sadism. Everything prior to the film's final moments is pure trash,”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“I do not dislike this 'movie' because it is 'sick' or 'disturbing' or anything else other viewers brand it with. I dislike it because it is unbelievab”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“"There are too many ideas and things and people. Too many directions to go. I was starting to believe the reason it matters to care passionately about”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“''We all know the story. Virginal girl, pure and sweet, trapped in the body of a swan. She desires freedom but only true love can break the spell. Her”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“"You're not just an analyst anymore, you're operational now." With film studios now desperately throwing as many brand name characters at the wall ”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“Since I kept hearing good things about this movie, I became quite curious it and I really wanted to check it out. I always thought that Doug Liman was”

3 months ago

“***SPOILERS*** Fans have been craving Freddy Krueger based movies since "Freddy vs Jason", but fans were mostly unhappy with the 2010 remake starring”

3 months ago

“Lately, I have seen quite a few silent features but, to be honest, I usually have a hard time to watch them. Personally, I find it pretty tough to sit”

3 months ago

“It is once again a huge classic I have been postponing indefinitely and for several reasons. First of all, I always find it a daunting prospect to wat”

3 months ago

“Had I not known before watching the film (or had I somehow missed the remarkably obvious "hidden Mickey"), I would have never guessed TRON to be a Dis”

3 months ago

“Just as man has succumbed to the urge to kill, fight, and procreate since the beginning of time, also has man had the tendency to persecute others wit”

3 months ago
kathy voted for a review of Nine

“So, I have just watched Nine and I have got to say that it is one of the best movies I've ever seen! I have no idea why it is so underrated... It has ”

3 months ago

“When You Find Me is the story of two sisters who find their carefree lives on the farm shattered by the sudden loss of their mother. Lisle, the younge”

3 months ago

“"Lesson Number One: All the time traveling in the world can't make someone love you." Although About Time is only Richard Curtis' third directorial”

3 months ago

“Crap movie in all of its aspects. It fails to show on a satirical way such deep, interesting, disturbing and creepy old cultures, mading it all seem”

3 months ago

“As a horror director for creepy and frightening movies, James Wan built a solid career worldwide, ranking among the top finest filmmakers so far. Af”

3 months ago
Sarah! voted for a review of Saw

“''I want to play a game.'' With a dead body laying between them, two men (Whannell and Elwes) wake up in the secure lair of a serial killer who's b”

3 months ago

“After seven long years, Alfonso Cuaron finally came up with a new directing effort and, boy, it was definitely worth the wait. I got in a traffic jam ”

3 months ago

“"Decriminalised Murder. An outlet for American Rage." There's nothing worse than watching a motion picture completely waste a brilliant premise. 20”

3 months ago

“For about 15 years, I have been faithfully following the Coen brothers but, to be honest, it had been a while since they really blew me away. Indeed, ”

3 months ago

“Basically, it is one of those classics I knew I should watch at some point but I kept postponing it indefinitely since I was pretty sure I would have ”

3 months ago

“Having the ability to cinematically re-tell a chapter of history has expanded rapidly in this generation. The majority of bio-pics and historical-dram”

3 months ago

“Since I kept hearing interesting things about this documentary, I became really curious and I was really eager to check it out. Well, I wasn’t disap”

3 months ago

“The sad thing about this collection it's that Dracula Prince Of Darkness (1966) the # 2 of the series is not in it. the series starts with Horror Of D”

3 months ago

“this masterpiece of Sergio Leone is surely in the top 3 of the best western movie ever made and the all stars cast and the legendary soundtrack from ”

3 months ago

“Robert Wise created this classic horror movie with some astonishing sound effects but without any flamboyant visual effects but even without that he r”