All updates

“[img id=6912390 width=600full] Godzilla directed by Gareth Edwards, is the must see film and pays homage to the original Godzilla films. This film ”

5 months, 1 week ago

“Over the last few months, the newest Godzilla reboot has been generating a lot of steam, thanks to some marvelous trailers. It's not outlandish to cal”

5 months, 1 week ago

“When I was a kid, I used to watch the ‘Astro Boy’ cartoon and while I wasn’t a huge fan, I was always fascinated by the introduction when you sa”

5 months, 1 week ago

“Everyone knows the story of boy meets girl, boy loses girl. However, there is more to this story here. Set in turn-of-the-century Vienna, Norton is He”

5 months, 1 week ago

“I’m not really sure what to call Her: is it science-fiction? A drama? A romantic comedy? Some strange combination of the three? Her is a film which ”

5 months, 1 week ago

“Finally, 2 years after its release, I have managed to watch this seemingly overhyped feature. To be honest, I am always rather cautious with such movi”

5 months, 1 week ago

“Oh man, 'Batman & Robin' was so bad, we thought that 'Batman' was gone for good! Thanks to Christopher Nolan for bringing Batman back! And better than”

5 months, 1 week ago

“The evil twins of Sherlock Holmes and Watson - Moriarty and Colonel Moran and their running of London's crime underworld. Colonel Sebastian "Basher"”

5 months, 1 week ago

“ "You're not fooling anybody when you say that what happened was a "natural disaster,". You're lying! It was not an earthquake, it wasn't a typhoon! B”

5 months, 1 week ago

“ They have agreed a day at lunch in a restaurant in West Hollywood, Epic boss Antonio "LA" Reid and the administrator of the immense heritage of Micha”

5 months, 1 week ago

“It has a certain effect only to say, but "Ghost Stories " is only the sixth album by Coldplay. Seems to have been around forever , not only from year ”

5 months, 1 week ago

“I wasn’t sure what to expect from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Christina Ricci, I still wanted to check it out. By the way, what happ”

5 months, 1 week ago

“For about 15 years, I have been faithfully following the Coen brothers but, to be honest, it had been a while since they really blew me away. Indeed, ”

5 months, 1 week ago

“The best album of Markonee certaintly. Club Of Broken Hearts marks the meeting point between the american hair metal and european hard rock. The ope”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“I love this movie, plot is talking about a post-apocalyptic America, all over the country spreads the plague of vampirism. Cities are tombs and surviv”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“ Shadow King (1991 Atlantic Records) Foreigner has released three records only in 80's era, is not big problem when you sold 50 million albums in that”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“"The death of grass" in US "No blade of grass" is one my favorite novel from the british author Samuel Youd, under the name of John Christopher. Well-”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“In 1985, ICON's masterpiece "Night of the Crime" was released, produced by Eddie Kramer and mixed by Ron Nevison. Most of the songs are credited to Bo”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“In 1984, ICON released their self-titled debut, with the help and production of Mike Varney. It included their biggest metal radio hit song : "On Your”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“In 1989, "Right Between The Eyes" was released through Johnny Z MegaForce and Atlantic.ICON third record was produced by Dan Wexler with radio persona”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“One of my favorites thriller movies was written by...guess who...John Carpenter ! Directed by Irvin "The Empire Strikes Back" Kershner and shooted in ”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“In the 70's New York Tony Manero is a young man of Italian descent who lives in Brooklyn. Tony is an extrovert but impulsive and shallow, he works in ”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“For some apparent reason I thought this would be a happy movie. I mean it was gay and it had French people so I assumed it'd be happy. I kinda skipped”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“Neighbors is for sure a raunchy laugh out loud comedy, Its 90 minutes of crude humor but somewhere behind all the pot smoke the movies actually has a ”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“"The real question today is not when human life begins, but, What is the value of human life?" Ronald Reagan Well said, Mr. President, well said!”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“Anecdotal evidence is rarely good evidence. There is always someone willing to say whatever. They may be funny but they are not informative. Proving ”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“I’ve said it before in other reviews of film adaptations of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, I hold those stories dear to my heart and read them ”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“"Forget the machines. They want a product with a conscious. Something that knows what it feels like to be human. We gonna put a man inside a machine."”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“Most people have turning points in their life, moments where some event changed their perspective and made them different people. Whether it be trauma”