All updates

“One of my favourite films I have seen in the past couple years. It's a little slower paced in parts which might turn some people off, but I was grippe”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“This is one crazy ass movie, even coming from Stephen Chow. I saw it on TV in Taiwan but have yet to find the DVD. It is completely over the top, full”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“Quick plot outline: "After his attempted robbery runs aground, a thief takes a shine to his would-be victim -- a charming prostitute -- who begins to ”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“This movie pulls no punches. It's disgusting, bloody, and has a couple parts that will make you cringe. It's crazy to see Anthony Wong play a role lik”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“I caught this on TV over Christmas holiday and I was completely mesmerized. It's funny, it's touching, it's magical - everything you'd want in a movie”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“I waited for this movie for quite a while so maybe it's my own fault for hyping it up too much but I was really let down by House of Flying Daggers. T”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“This movie was hilarious the first time I saw it. There are a few scenes that really missed the mark but on a whole I loved it. After some time howeve”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“One of the better Castlevania games to come out in a while, Dawn of Sorrow has everything you would expect it to deliver. There's not a whole lot of s”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“Everyone loves this game, and while it is fun for a little while, it gets tired quickly. I think the hype is most (if not all) for the DS train - DS o”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“I love the directorial decisions made in this movie. It would definitely be a daunting task to film an entire film from one location without it seemin”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“The movie was pretty good for what it was. If you are not a fan of Jeffrey Combs you might want to stay away altogether, part of the charm of Faust is”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“I got a recommendation of this from a buddy and with a score of 6.6 on IMDb it couldn't be THAT bad, so I gave it a shot. The setup was nice: cliched,”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“This game plays a lot like a Zelda game. People will argue against it, but there are a lot of similarities. It's a lot of fun but it slowly and steadi”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“What a fantastic movie. It was recommended to me by a friend a couple years ago and just recently did I get around to watching it; if I knew what I wa”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“I recently read this novel to prepare a literacy unit for grade six students. The story follows the difficult journey of two slave girls out of the de”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“There has been a lot of hype and a lot of questioning leading up to the release of this game. As a spiritual successor to the ever-popular Osu! Tataka”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“A decent flick with a nice story; it wasn't exactly what I was expecting but it was not bad at all. The characters are fairly well defined and you fal”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“I am sure most people who are interested in this movie have already seen it, but in the chance someone hasn't I am writing this review. I am even writ”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“I know I am in the minority on this one but I didn't really enjoy this film. I thought it was decent, it made me laugh a few times, but overall I was ”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“Decent flick, not as powerful as other WWII movies out there but still gets the message across. The acting was great for the most part but I thought t”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“Finally Hollywood does more than just sully the name of a decent Asian flick. Most remakes have been absolute trash but The Departed does a good job o”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“I am surprised to see suck a low average rating on this movie here. Being a huge wuxia/period fan I am naturally a little biased, but it totally blew ”

3 months, 4 weeks ago
kathy voted for a review of Next

“I went into this movie expecting garbage and was very pleasantly surprised. The trailers made it look like trash but I actually really liked it. If”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“The swearing made me laugh, the drug and fart jokes were stupid. It rocked preeeetty hard, but not hard enough. The opening scene with Jack Black as a”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“Everyone online went retarded for this movie so I was super-excited to finally see it. Why? What was the big fuss about? The monster looked cool and t”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“Fantastic movie with amazing music and incredible visuals. The story is interesting enough and the characters are pretty well flushed out... until the”

kathy voted for a review of 1408

“I was so excited for this movie. It could have been a new classic but it fell soooo short. Not sure whether it was comedy or horror drove me up the wa”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“Boooooring. This game is way too easy and way too straightforward. The play mechanic is interesting but the long-winded, uninteresting story sequences”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“I really, really wanted to like this movie. The action scenes were over the top awesome but, like most Godzilla movies, were separated by waaaay too m”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“Very, very different from the other Guinea Pig movies. It is definitely more like what you would usually expect from Hideshi Hino (who despite not bei”