All updates

“As a series of beautifully ornate costumes, moody cinematography, exotic locations, and observation of shifting tastes – politically, culturally –”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“You know after watching the teaser trailers for this movie i was really excited to watch it. The concept seemed pretty cool and it had a likable cast ”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“In the decades since its inception in 1968, the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) has been subjected to severe controversy. Accusations of ”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“From David O. Russell the director of The Fighter and Silver Linings Playbook brings us a "some what true stroy" of A FBI operation that took place”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“[img id=6732858 width=500full] Well so far from phase 2 we have had Iron Man 3, Thor The dark World, and now we have Captain America: The Winter So”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“12 Years a Slave was just astounding im at a loss for words of how great of a film this is. Steve McQueen blew me away with this film and if i had see”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“Now that I have seen this movie twice once in IMAX 3D HFR format and once in standard format i can say the film feels great either way you watch it. A”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“Thor: The Dark World is a good film and much better then Thor(2011) but in the end it seems to fit into marvel phase 2 and with this is mean the un-ne”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“"I wake up go to work and i just drive" Gravity is by far the best movie of the year so far beating out both Before Midnight and Mud. I had Chills ”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“In Your Eyes was a lovely romance film with a supernatural twist to it. I like how Joss Whedon does these micro low budget films with his production c”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“"We might be staring down the barrel of a full-scale invasion..." Although Warner Brothers have been producing DC Universe Animated Original Movies”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“"You do anything fun Saturday night?" "Well, all the guys in my barbershop quartet are dead. So no, not really." While i liked the first Captain A”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“It is obviously the first masterpiece directed by Steven Spielberg and also a huge milestone in motion picture. I saw it again recently and even thoug”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“Lilya forever is a brilliant film, the acting brilliant the story brutal but brilliant. Lilja is a young girl with only one dream a happy life, which ”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“I remember it very well, while I was on holiday in France, this movie was just released there and it was already a huge success. Right away, I dismiss”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“Like all the major action movie stars, Arnold Schwarzenegger had to make some comedies and, even though I have to admit it, he made a few mildly enjoy”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“this is the best tv show ever!!! the way that they show Bones and Booth, man they are so cute!!! loving the series!! it will be sad when it finishes! ”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“"Peevy, you'd pay to see a man fly, wouldn't you?" Before comic book adaptations became a dime a dozen in the 21st Century, such ventures were risk”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“Since I have always been a fan of Michael Haneke’s work, of course, I was really eager to check this flick. Man, even though the guy is already arou”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“"What is it with this chick? She have beer-flavored nipples?" First of all, I must state that I really detest watching bad sappy chick flicks that ”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“"You're different. You don't fit into a category. They can't control you. They call it Divergent. You can't let them find out about you." Based on ”

4 months, 4 weeks ago

“John Boorman is now pretty much forgotten but I think it is a pretty good director with an impressive career spreading from the 60's until the 2000's.”

4 months, 4 weeks ago

“A magical toystore. Fantasy land for children. I usually love such films, but this one, for some unknown reason, just didn't do it for me. The two ”

4 months, 4 weeks ago

“This film is so scary and hard to watch, but it's the first film to make me think "Satan really exists",not only in the bible,you should pray to god t”

4 months, 4 weeks ago

“After hearing a lot of good things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. And, apparently, at last, Rian Johnson really nailed it. Inde”