All updates

“Alussa oli jotenkin vaikee päästä takas noitten aaltopituudelle, mutta parikymmentä minuuttia kun oli katsonut niin nauroin jo paskat housussa ryk”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Hey everyone! It's here! The best show ever! Here's my review of... 'THE SIMPSONS' WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP! Yes it’s finally here! The bloo”

10 months ago

“When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked”

10 months ago

“Pixar's first feature movie 'Toy Story' was a critical and box office success. Pixar then decided to make a movie about bugs which is what DreamWorks ”

10 months ago

“The Golden Voyage of Sinbad is one of Ray Harryhausen's adventure films with creatures animated by the stop motion master himself. The story is s”

10 months ago

“I heard some bad reviews about this movie ..WOW! They are so wrong. This is definitely a rare MUST see movie that is just filled with non-stop acti”

10 months ago

“Buffy the Vampire Slayer is my absolute favorite TV show. I own all the seasons, and have seen every episode more than once. I never get tired of it. ”

10 months ago

“Greatest TV Show of all time! Great writing and acting with a gorgeous superhero! Favourite seasons 2 & 5 with a special mention to season 3. The rogu”

10 months ago

“So 3 Days to Kill was a complete waste of 2 hours, i wouldn't even call this a action movie because the little action there is beyond bland and generi”

10 months, 1 week ago

“This movie was based on the Alaskan serial killer Robert Hansen played by John Cusack. The story sets in the 80s where a young prostitute, Cindy, play”

10 months, 1 week ago

“"You certainly have the skills to pay the bills. If snails had to pay bills, that is." Turbo might as well have been called Generic Animated Movie,”

10 months, 1 week ago

“I can’t believe I haven’t seen any movies directed by Akira Kurosawa for such a long time. A few years ago, I was doing a good job and ended up wa”

10 months, 1 week ago

“Since this movie had a pretty good reputation (above all Roger Ebert was really enthusiastic about it), I was really eager to check it out. As usual w”

10 months, 1 week ago

“"My father said that one day, if man continued in his ways, the Creator would annihilate this world..." In spite of what Paramount's marketing camp”

10 months, 1 week ago

“I love this film! what a surprise! This film is very good in a way I've never expected before. Fresh, weird and powerful, all of the acting are supe”

10 months, 1 week ago

“ A Masterpiece ! The Stolen Children is one of the most touching films. I can't believe why it haven't been wide known,this can tell popular culture w”

10 months, 1 week ago

“ My fist hungers for justice! [stomach belches] That was... my fist." 2011 was a year we saw multiple weak animated movies like Rio, Cars 2, Ma”

10 months, 1 week ago

“From 1994 to 2007, a handful of movies have had direct-to-video sequels, starting with Aladdin. Most of the direct-to-video Disney sequels were revile”

10 months, 1 week ago

“After watching this movie i concluded that apparently i cannot trust the internet ever again, the reason why i say this is just because a lot of revie”

10 months, 1 week ago

“Even though I have watched many times the Spaghetti Westerns starring Clint Eastwood when I was a kid with my dad, I discovered his Dirty Harry flicks”

10 months, 1 week ago

“This is a film that I find to be both charming and frustrating. It’s the story of a writer having a cataclysmic breakdown as he attempts to segue f”