All updates

“Season 1 was great, I'd give it 9/10 but Season 2 was kinda disappointing 6/10, the actors didn't really work for me, they were not really convincing ”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“Django Unchained was an entertaining breath of fresh air and a return to form for Quentin Tarentino. I was bored for all but 5 minutes of "Death Proof”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“Despite the huge hoopla that surrounded it thirteen years ago, I had never seen The Blair Witch Project until last night. My observations : Pros ”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“The Resident Evil series has traditionally been characterized by four main attributes. 1) Over the top, campy storyline 2) Creepy horror atmospher”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“The Walking Dead (Episodes 1-5) by Telltale Games is a breakthrough videogame in numerous ways. For one, it's the first DLC game to become a mega-hit ”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“Elysium is the sophomore effort of director Neill Blomkamp. Much like District 9, it has fantastic visuals, political / social commentary and it exper”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“I didn't have any expectations going into this film, but if I had, I'm sure they would have been met or surpassed. Gravity is a survival horror mov”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“There were three big sci-fi extravaganzas in 2013, but I didn't get to see Oblivion (the first of those three) until the end of year. I quite enjoy”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“Although it's a lower budget and less polished spiritual cousin to past Bioware RPGs, Game of Thrones is an enjoyable experience that allows you to fu”

4 months, 3 weeks ago
kathy voted for a review of Noah

“So, yeah... Noah. No winning streaks last forever, not even Darren Aronofsky's. It was pretty much exactly what I feared it would be but with some ”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“It was a true pleasure to play through Transistor, a short but potent sci-fi indie RPG. It's undisclosed whether this game is taking place inside a co”

4 months, 3 weeks ago
kathy voted for a review of NIER

“Nier... the small action RPG with a big heart. It tried my patience at times, but I'm glad I stuck it out. The gameplay is not overly challenging (”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“I've heard and read quite a bit about the original Deus Ex, but I never actually played it, so I went into Deus Ex - Human Revolution with no real exp”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“Having seen "A Serbian Film" and "Antichrist" within a week of each other, I can safely say I've seen two of the most disturbing films ever made, back”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“My reaction to Silent Hill - Revelation was pretty much the same as my reaction to the first Silent Hill adaptation. Visually, the film does a really ”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“I found myself very underwhelmed by "Lincoln." Perhaps I simply heard too much hype before watching it, or maybe it just had too much quaint Americana”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“I enjoyed Life Of Pi thoroughly from the beginning until just before the end. The movie is undoubtedly beautiful and the story is quite engaging. It's”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“Bioshock Infinite is a fine game, but perhaps not as fine as the reviews would lead you to believe. It crafts an engaging tale and the shoot-em-up gam”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“To be honest, this movie was not really a high priority but since it was on Netflix and since it was suggested by one of my favorite listal members, I”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“I watched this film in theaters as part of a College class I was taking at the time. Literally only knew of the basic premise of this film on the very”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“Notes: *Oh I have been waiting for this ever since that trailer! *The cast is a great selection. *The story looks intense and almost like 28 Days Late”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“ beautiful animation, a bit annoying but it turns to be my favorite one, I've never expected slice-of-life animation, and it's so good to find.”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“I have to say I was a little disappointed by The Bible. I've seen many reviewers call it 'life changing' and promise that it contains profound wisdom ”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“Ever since 'Scream' came out, Wes Craven was popular again and, therefore, I was really curious to check this flick. The fact that Cillian Murphy and ”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“Is my problem with Yelling to the Sky that it doesn’t have a story, but is merely a formless movie that follows around a character in her emotional ”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“Takeshi Kitano makes a lot of gangster movies, some special and some over brutal, in the late 90s he made a movie about finding happiness "Kikujiro" a”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“This is a review that I seldom do, but this documentary is too strong to resist, it's a documentary that shows and not tell, the director Vitaly Mansk”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“If you were a kid in the 1990s then congratulations you were in the street fighter genre that made martial art look cool and mix with Star Wars Jedi f”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“Obviously, the Xbox 180 does not really have potential. All it is is a box that people are going to use to watch TV.”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“Since this movie was the last part of Edgar Wright’s Three Flavours Cornetto trilogy, of course, I was really eager to check it out. In fact, even t”

4 months, 4 weeks ago