All updates

“A crisp psychological drama...chew that scenery! Suddenly, Last Summer is a wild psycho ride with Katharine Hepburn and Liz Taylor driving the cart”

5 months ago

“[English Version] Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you haven't seen t”

5 months ago

“[English Version] Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you haven't seen th”

5 months ago

“Like many other actors, Forest Whitaker decided to direct some movies as well but, unlike some of them who managed to have a pretty good career in thi”

5 months ago

“Really a super fantastic game I have ever played. You built your own house,send your children to school when well infact you yourself is going to scho”

5 months ago

“This movie is darn near perfect. I only wish I would have been a fan of the X-Men in my younger days so this had even more impact. Beautifully filme”

5 months ago

“I personally love this album. It's an album that doesn't get much credit but deserves more credit. This album makes me feel high because the music is ”

5 months ago

“To be honest, I wasn't so sure what to expect from this flick. I mean, on one hand, it was very well received but, on the other hand, it pretty much s”

5 months ago

“To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie. Furthermore, I have to admit that I always had some rather mixed feelings about Jean-L”

5 months ago

“I know. I know. It was a "different time," but I just can't with the Mickey Rooney character. That being said, I just love the story and I'm honestly”

5 months ago
kathy voted for a review of Chef

“Finally took a minute to see Chef over the weekend and it lived up to the buzz. I loved the characters and the interaction between Carl and his son. ”

5 months ago

“Very much like a book that you can't put down, I found myself zipping through each of the four episodes of Cooked and didn't want them to end. This se”

5 months ago

“The second Clipse album has been in label purgatory, but four years after Lord Willin’ made the Virginia Beach duo and the Neptunes household names,”

5 months ago

“A mediocre shows since it's bgginnings, full of conveniences, a bland main character which only personality trait is "Oh yes, i can do it" for more th”

5 months ago

“Very good MMORPG . - Good Graphics . - Very good animations . - The Environment rocks . - "contains a lot of content" - Have PVE and PVP , both a”

5 months ago

“Firewatch is a single-player first-person “walking simulator” mystery , guided by an amazing story with realistic adult dialogue between Henry (th”

5 months ago

“King Quest is cartoonish fantasy adventure with puzzle elements Reboot of King's Quest series : - Fun , entertaining , enjoyable and beautiful - ”

5 months ago

“For rpg fans , this game (Initial release date: January 31, 1997) is amazing and well done (Graphics aside) : - Very good story - Fun , entertainmen”

5 months ago

“Story (Brilliant) , you make your own decisions : - Each decision has different consequences in the future - Will mess with your emotions - Surpris”

5 months ago

“For players who Loves hardcore gaming : - All around can kill you - You will die lots of times for many reasons , one of them is "Friendly Fire" -”

5 months ago

“Reboot of Tomb Raider series My opinion : Combat system like Syphon Filter (game series) Plataforms and evolution system like Uncharted (game seri”

5 months ago

“I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since I have a weak spot for Stephen Frears's work, I was quite eager to check it out. Well, e”

5 months ago

“FIRST IMPRESSIONSAfter the events of Captain America: Civil War, Peter Parker tries to balance his life as an ordinary high school student in New York”

5 months ago

“FIRST IMPRESSIONSAfter being coerced into working for a crime boss, a young getaway driver finds himself taking part in a heist doomed to fail.As this”