All updates

“"Captain, in order to build a better world, sometimes means turning the old one down... And that makes enemies." Marvel doesn't have the best track”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“What can I possibly say about The Avengers that you haven't already read somewhere else? Probably nothing. But I'll throw my two cents in anyway... ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“WARNING: This review will contain some profanity, so don't read if you're easily offended by cursing. I have A LOT to say about this waste of cinem”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“"The truth has no temperature." A number of Cormac McCarthy's novels have been adapted as motion pictures in the past decade or so, most notably by”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Even though I heard it would be a tough watch, it still ended up being a massively depressing movie to watch. Of course, the horror displayed was trem”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Since kept hearing some very good things about this flick, I was really curious about it and I was really eager to check it out. Wow... Eventually, I ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Some of the best apizza I've ever had has come from Pepe's. Although I'm southern Italian decent and my families home made pizza is more the "Sici" (”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“I wasn’t sure what to expect from this flick but since I always had a weak spot for Harrison Ford, I thought I might as well give it a try. Actually”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Indagine su un sentimento marks the return to the origins of the brothers Zampaglione . A " come back" to form , saw the return of the perfect pair Fr”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“"It was a wonderful, heroic moment for Holmes. But little did he know that his amazing powers and talents would soon be put to a much greater test, a ”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“"I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn." With Iron Man 3 having kicked off Phase Two of Marvel's highly lucrative superhero f”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“This is one of the most bizarre tales of what happens when you contract a STD. I would venture to say most males would pass on this one after the firs”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“I think I kind of understand why this film got a sequel in the works even though I didn't really like this film or find it funny, the cast that is int”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“So apparently this movie is receiving negative feedback for being a copy of some Youtube video. The premise is lame and just plain ridiculous anyways.”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“Im sorry but i just dont understand how people think this is a good movie yes Will Smith did a good performance but the plot was so pointless and that”

4 months ago

“This film is pure garbage i never seen it but thought id give it a watch just to see what it was all about since i love the first film. I knew that it”

4 months ago

“300: Rise of an Empire is an ok movie i knew going into it that it wasnt going to be anything great but as a sequel it stands ok i guess. For the most”

4 months ago

“I was hoping this was going to be a good remake but i was completely wrong everything about this movie is pure crap. Spike Lee has made some decent fi”

4 months ago

“Even though I wasn’t expecting much from this flick, since I have a weak spot for John Travolta and Robin Williams, I thought I might as well give i”

4 months ago

“I love Peter Jackson movies especially the Lord of The Rings saga. There are many things I really don't like though about The Hobbit prequels. One suc”

4 months ago

“I was never for a sequel to 300. As much as that film delivered in slow-mo action sequences, it also offered a surreal piece of comic book artistry co”

4 months ago

“"Not one single person noticed I'd been replaced by an evil criminal mastermind?" Despite its shortcomings in terms of pacing and character focus, ”

4 months ago

“"My father said that one day, if man continued in his ways, the Creator would annihilate this world..." In spite of what Paramount's marketing camp”

4 months ago

“At last, the final installment of the Harry Potter franchise. To be honest, I have never been a fan of those movies. I mean, they were absolutely ente”

4 months ago

“"The cold never bothered me anyway." The promotional campaign for 2013's Frozen has been selling an entirely different motion picture, which thankf”

4 months ago

“"Forget the machines. They want a product with a conscious. Something that knows what it feels like to be human. We gonna put a man inside a machine."”

4 months ago

“This is the story of a bunch of guys and girls who meet 20 years after being in the same third grade class. Soon enough, Kyle, Richie, Ethan, Nicole, ”