All updates

“ A Masterpiece ! The Stolen Children is one of the most touching films. I can't believe why it haven't been wide known,this can tell popular culture w”

5 months, 1 week ago

“ My fist hungers for justice! [stomach belches] That was... my fist." 2011 was a year we saw multiple weak animated movies like Rio, Cars 2, Ma”

5 months, 1 week ago

“From 1994 to 2007, a handful of movies have had direct-to-video sequels, starting with Aladdin. Most of the direct-to-video Disney sequels were revile”

5 months, 1 week ago

“After watching this movie i concluded that apparently i cannot trust the internet ever again, the reason why i say this is just because a lot of revie”

5 months, 1 week ago

“Even though I have watched many times the Spaghetti Westerns starring Clint Eastwood when I was a kid with my dad, I discovered his Dirty Harry flicks”

5 months, 1 week ago

“This is a film that I find to be both charming and frustrating. It’s the story of a writer having a cataclysmic breakdown as he attempts to segue f”

5 months, 1 week ago

“Very nice movie that has history and slight comedy. Defiantly not my favorite but a good movie directed be the great Quentin Tarantino. Remember the b”

5 months, 1 week ago

“Spongebob is simply the best. I literally watch it every morning. Best cartoon that's still going strong. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo”

5 months, 1 week ago

“The first Hostel was gruesome, sickening and disgusting. Yet I enjoyed it's superb craftsmanship and surprisingly good charecters. It's pretty much th”

5 months, 1 week ago

“Honestly, when I heard about this flick, I wasn’t really interested but since it got some decent reviews and some solid ratings (it is even in the I”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“Eventually, I'm surprised that I was expecting something more from this flick. The point is that it was not bad at all and definitely miles better tha”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“It really IS as good as they say. Beautiful animation, engaging characters and the music - everything you expect (or have expected) from "classic" Di”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“Disney is really good at making excellent movies about princesses, but this one actually brings something new to the table. The characters are really ”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“Intuitive storytelling with great twists, very interesting characters, and great music. This film empowers women as main characters in an environment ”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“Honestly, I didn’t think it was so bad actually. The point is that I went to see it with some rather low expectations and that’s probably why I di”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“[img id=6912390 width=600full] Godzilla directed by Gareth Edwards, is the must see film and pays homage to the original Godzilla films. This film ”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“Over the last few months, the newest Godzilla reboot has been generating a lot of steam, thanks to some marvelous trailers. It's not outlandish to cal”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“When I was a kid, I used to watch the ‘Astro Boy’ cartoon and while I wasn’t a huge fan, I was always fascinated by the introduction when you sa”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“Everyone knows the story of boy meets girl, boy loses girl. However, there is more to this story here. Set in turn-of-the-century Vienna, Norton is He”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“I’m not really sure what to call Her: is it science-fiction? A drama? A romantic comedy? Some strange combination of the three? Her is a film which ”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“Finally, 2 years after its release, I have managed to watch this seemingly overhyped feature. To be honest, I am always rather cautious with such movi”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“Oh man, 'Batman & Robin' was so bad, we thought that 'Batman' was gone for good! Thanks to Christopher Nolan for bringing Batman back! And better than”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“The evil twins of Sherlock Holmes and Watson - Moriarty and Colonel Moran and their running of London's crime underworld. Colonel Sebastian "Basher"”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“ "You're not fooling anybody when you say that what happened was a "natural disaster,". You're lying! It was not an earthquake, it wasn't a typhoon! B”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“ They have agreed a day at lunch in a restaurant in West Hollywood, Epic boss Antonio "LA" Reid and the administrator of the immense heritage of Micha”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“It has a certain effect only to say, but "Ghost Stories " is only the sixth album by Coldplay. Seems to have been around forever , not only from year ”