All updates

“You'll hear a lot about how terrible this game is, but it isn't. If you've been playing Final Fantasy games as long as I have, you will respect this g”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Recurrences. Quotes. At one point he went to fashion the term - that for about 25 minutes was also pretty cool - "postmodern." The gist of the matter,”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“(Minor Spoilers ahead) Kingsman is easily one of the best action/spy movies that has been done in quite a while (and since its based of a comic ser”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“I must admit that I liked very much. "Desert Spear" hasn’t done on me such a great impression as "The Painted Man," but the world created by the aut”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“In the barest of ways, Thieves Like Us resembles the iconoclastic Bonnie and Clyde, but unlike that film, Thieves doesn’t present us with anti-heroe”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

““People were always getting ready for tomorrow. I didn't believe in that. Tomorrow wasn't getting ready for them. It didn't even know they were ther”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“I was expecting a lot more from this, even though I knew it was going to be cliché and that the plot was going to be familiar etc.The positives?Simpl”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“I always wondered where those "Vote For Pedro" shirts everyone always references were from...and who this meme dude was...I guess I know now.Honestly,”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Having read this book a while back and enjoyed quite a lot, I have got to say I was at the least a bit disappointed with this film.Not that it wasn't ”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“want to watch a war movie ? Go see FURY. It is brilliant , perfectly shows how brutal a war can be. it takes right back to WWII , the worst sides of”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Fury is a gritty war movie that delivers on what i expected from it and while there are a few things i did have a problem with they weren't big enough”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“I wanted to see this since before the trailer was out and just the name and the cast were online. David Ayer is one director I just highly enjoy. When”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“War is hell. And it's a living hell, as seen through the eyes of green-as-grass newbie typist-cum-tanker, Norman. The good guys aren't always the win”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should probably re-watch it at some point. Anyway, I remember it very well when i”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Like the sun and the moon, video games come and go. In our polygon and pixel fueled bliss (and frustration) we often overlook the signs that tell us w”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“I hate this show, because they put cameras and microphones in the faces of criminal clown gangmembers. Little men who need gangs to feel like they are”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“„The monster showed up just after midnight. As they do.” At the outset, I must mention that I ordered this item on the Internet and what was my”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“well , it was my one of my most anticipated movie for 2014, with excellent cast and genius director . This movie contained whole new , this variant”