All updates

“Notes: *From the trailer it looked like this would be sort of controversial with it's content. *I wasn't aware that it would end up being nominated fo”

3 months ago

“I think Jordan Peele is awesome! I loved the show Key & Peele and the Keanu (which he also wrote) movie. The guy is too funny. So when I heard he want”

3 months ago

“Since I kept hearing some really good things about this movie, I was quite eager to check it out but, to be honest, I thought it would be just another”

3 months ago

“I have known of this film for some time. I have seen moments from it and I've seen it floating around on Netflix and such. I finally decided to check ”

3 months ago

“The subject of this review has quite an interesting history. I'm sure you all remember The Adventures of Milo and Otis, didn't you? I've seen it at le”

3 months ago

“It's ten times better than the Warner Bros "Monsterverse" movies because is about the Monster. Great Direction”

3 months ago

“Just the best cop/drama series that i ever seen. Excellent working actors, plot very well built, I decided to watch again during this month and have”

3 months ago

“"The Baby" is a very weird 'cult classic' (their words, not mine) about a lady social worker who interferes with the matriarch's hold on a supremely d”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Since I kept hearing some really interesting things about this movie, I was really eager to check it out. Well, it gave me pretty much the same feelin”

3 months, 1 week ago

“This movie features some of the finest set design (by legendary Hans Dreier) in any movie, this alone would be enough to create a fascinating movie bu”

3 months, 1 week ago

“[English Version] Unbreakable is a 2000 American superhero thriller film produce and directed by M. Night Shyamalan. After surviving miraculously t”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Notes: *I wasn't too sure what to think of this with the trailer not really grabbing me to be honest. *I mostly didn't care for it because of Melanie ”

3 months, 1 week ago

“I recall thinking this, Don't Breathe, and The Good Neighbor all felt so similar in their vibes and trailers. This was amusing to me considering they ”

3 months, 1 week ago

“This movie right here had a very unusual trailer to it. Yet whenever I was on Netflix it would grab my attention with it's look and title. The cast is”

3 months, 1 week ago

“[English Version] Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you haven't seen t”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Finally Saw it last night. Oh my was it good. Often blockbuster films miss out on character development and interaction. But Whedon showed the world h”

3 months, 1 week ago

“What an amazingly honest and very sad film. Fassbender was amazing (deserved at least an Oscar nomination) as was Carey. The sparse apartment, the ex”

3 months, 1 week ago

“This was such a sweet film. I loved that it was a Period piece and a Romantic comedy all rolled into one satisfying package of fun and charming cinema”

3 months, 1 week ago

“To be honest, this movie was not really a high priority for me but Nick, my step-son, was quite eager to check it out. Well, eventually, I have to adm”

3 months, 1 week ago

“If you buy 'Airplay',please choice remasterd edition.Because remasterd CD is highest quality sounds.”

3 months, 1 week ago

“To be honest, it has been a while since I saw this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. If I recall it correctly, I actually saw t”

3 months, 1 week ago

“I didn't go to the cinema to see this film nor get it on DVD straight away. I remember I saw a documentary on how it was made. Also, the fact that ”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Technically proficient, occasionally even breathtaking and artistically pioneering, but narrative inert, Dinosaur plays like a less memorable retread ”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Apparently, Clint Eastwood has found a new gimmick as this movie was already his  4th biopic in a row. On top of that, since he had a big box-office ”

3 months, 1 week ago

“the movie lefted me headache, so I don't think it is good, no inspiration, no overwheming, cold blooded , I feel no good to see this film,not recomme”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Are we slowly seeing the burgeoning of a new sub-genre? Something along the lines of “science is fucking awesome,” with recent entries being The M”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Notes: *This was the second choice for me and my wife to see when we finally made it together. *Taraji P. Henson and Janelle Monae were enough to pull”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“A pre Obama film in a post Obama era. Maybe, that makes sense. Washed up, well narrated (I like, for a change, strict classical linnear continuity wit”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Since I kept hearing some really good things about this movie, I was quite eager to check it out. Well, I wasn't disappointed, that's for sure. Indeed”

3 months, 2 weeks ago
kathy voted for a review of Joy

“After 10 long years during which he managed to release only the really obscure ‘I Heart Huckabees’, David O. Russell  made an impressive come-bac”