All updates

“'The Story of Luke', a simple yet likable movie starring Lou Taylor Pucci, chronicles a brief period in the life of Luke, a young man with high-functi”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I know that the 2010 film 'Easy A' (a remake of 'The Scarlet Letter' geared toward teenagers) received a lot of positive reviews, and is supposed to b”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“'The Scout' is a rather odd, yet not unappealing movie about a baseball scout named Al Percolo (played by Albert "Einstein" Brooks) and his relationsh”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“'The Passion of Darkly Noon' includes a handful of memorable scenes that are so hilariously awful and bizarre that they almost make the movie "good." ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I own many video game system, and the SNES was the highlight of perfection from the last 30 years of gaming in my opinion”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I preferred Gene Wilder's Wonka, simply because in Tim Burton's film, a relationship with Wonka's father was added - this did not exist in the book at”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Santorini, one of the Cyclades islands in the Aegean Sea, was devastated by a volcanic eruption in the 16th century B.C.E., forever shaping its rugged”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“"Things are different now, I have to protect the one thing that I can't live without." Kicking off Phase Two of Marvel's interconnected series of s”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“i am watching it now a days and i watched 3 seasons till now. Till now it is an amazing SITCOM series. But some of my friends told me that after 5 sea”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“i love this sitcom series especially cause its based on scientist, engineers and the science nerds and all their jokes and i being an engineer I can ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“First of all I wanna say that the gaming industry is developing really fast. Look at the graphics,the story line,the effects all are amazing. Now abou”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“This addition to the "Shatter Me" trilogy including Juliet's journal, and two novels: "Destroy Me", which shows the events through the Warner’s eye”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“The second part of the trilogy was much better than the first. Finally, something happened, finally came vision of the future world (although I think ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Spoilers and vulgarisms zone!!! :D A touching story of a young, rich and beautiful man with a complex personality, who loves to dominate in every a”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“My first review :P Warning, plenty of spoilers :) I didn't know before this story in the original, so I have to admit that the Time Machine plo”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I ran into this book completely by chance while searching for some interesting dystopian items for young people. I said "why not?" and added a whole s”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“"Daybreak's understaffed, underfunded. Anyone who works there will be publically ridiculed, overworked... Oh and the pay...awful!" The stereotypica”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Alright, dammit. I'm stepping up to the plate and taking one for the team. The team is made up of the 13 year olds that live in all of us, no matter h”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“A surprise. Not only McKellen is astonishing; Condon is ok in each confrontation between Holmes and everybody else. A tupical sherlockian inductive th”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Online at: http://www.albertmohler.com/commentary_read.php?cdate=2005-06-06 .”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“The author's web site is at http://www.andrewbostom.org/ .”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“There is a review by Dean Barnett at http://weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/006/576bjtmp.asp”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“This paranormal romance book by MaryJanice Davidson gives you a glimpse into the world of Betsy Taylor, Queen of the Undead. Betsy Taylor loves desig”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I'm not a big reader, unless its a graphic novel. And i got to admit I couldn't put this book down till I was finished with it. I recommend it for all”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“1. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen 2. Hot And Bothered - Cinderella 3. Rock Candy - Bulletboys 4. Dream Weaver - Gary Wright 5. Sikamikanico - R”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“1. Foundations Of Stone 2. The Taming Of Smeagol 3. The Riders Of Rohan 4. The Passage Of The Marshes 5. The Uruk-hai 6. The King Of Th”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“1. Anything Goes 2. Fast Streets Of Shanghai 3. Nocturnal Activities 4. Short Round's Theme 5. Children In Chains 6. Slalom On Mt. Humol 7. The ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“1. Prologue 2. The Arrival of Baby Harry 3. Visit to the Zoo and Letters from Hogwarts 4. Diagon Alley and The Gringotts Vault 5. Platform”