All updates

“It's by no means, a great film. It is however, a chesstaculary fun over the top movie. Probably the best part of the film, is William Fichtner as "T”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Notes: *I don't know why, but I find these Madea movies to be funny. *The cast here is an interesting mixture with a lot of Youtubers as well as Made”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“A friend of mine, another filmphiliac, was hoping that Be Kind Rewind and The Green Hornet, earned Gondry enough money for another stupendous project ”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Not stupendous, but very good dialogue and emotionally-involving characters.”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Good German book for the identification of Grassland grasses. Mostly directed towards farmers, but also useful for other people, e.g. in ecology, wild”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“This was a pleasant surprise. Two decades on from a grisly murder, a house is finally newly-inhabited by a sinister Anton Walbrook and his wife, Diana”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“To be honest, even before watching the damned thing, I actually already had some mixed feelings. Indeed, on one hand, it didn't make much waves when i”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream is a point and click psychological horror game based on the short story of the same name by Harlan Ellison. It tell”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“"Well, if she's not a ghost then what is she?"Another low-budget fright film from Australian producer James Wan, 2016's Lights Out is one of the super”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Please. I payed 4 euros for this piece of crap. Do ANYTHING else with your money. Like trowing them out of the window, thats actually a better and mor”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Notes: *This was playing at my theater when it first came out, but I never had the chance to just sit down and watch it all. *There are some moments I”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Notes: *Oh I have been waiting for this ever since that trailer! *The cast is a great selection. *The story looks intense and almost like 28 Days Late”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“1 of the best movies ive ever seen, i rented it through redbox, and loved it so much the next day i bought 2 copies, 1 for me and 1 for my granddaught”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“A dysfunctional family travels hundreds of miles on their bus, just to enter the daughter in a beauty pageant. When talking about dysfunctional fam”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“"Do you like hurting other people?" Hotline Miami is psychotic, blisteringly psychotic, but yet subversive enough to penetrate through the fourth w”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Notes: *Clive Owen returns to the BMW shorts he did 14 years ago! *An excellent selection of supporting actors here. *This one is directed and written”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“Notes: *I thought the first two were just okay. Not bad, but not great. *This one however looked to be really good and interesting. *Besides I tend to”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“Notes: *Hannah Fierman is the only person to return from the VHS short Amateur Night. *There are also several other actors from the VHS Viral entry. *”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“Notes: *I am bored on Netflix again so giving this a look. *The trailer looked interesting enough. *I have seen ATM and Buried both written by Chris S”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“Notes: *Oh exciting 2 more terrible name only additions to the saga starting with this one. *I only watch these so you don't half to. *I mean could th”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“Notes: *This movie didn't go as noticed as it should be because of Nate Parker's allegations. *Besides that I hear that those who have watched this th”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“One of the most beautiful and touching films,it's not well known so I recommend everyone to see it at least once, a sad film but may inspire you, not ”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“To be honest. even though I did like 'The Force Awakens', I thought it was slightly disappointing. Indeed, like many others, I thought it was way too ”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“Notes: *I really know nothing about this movie. *It's 2 and a half hours so I am hoping it will be good. *It was suggested by a friend here so I'm giv”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“Even though it is not really a famous movie, I kept hearing some pretty good things about this flick so I was quite eager to check it out. In fact, I ”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“This documentary was brilliant. Simply genius. I loved it. How can something so random be so perfect? Seldom does a movie of any sort (espcially a "c”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“There are few albums by The Rolling Stones that are as controversial as this album. It is radically different from anything the Stones did before, or ”

4 months ago