All updates

“Let's talk about Howlin' Wolf today. For starters, I admire the guy more than I do most. If I wanted to bore you to death, I could praise him to high ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Albert King is something else, just bringing up the name floods me back with all the memories of busting high e strings on guitars imitating his insan”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“The Allman Brothers have held the pyramid together at the top of southern rock for a very long time now. It's rock bands like this that made people tu”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Buddy Guy is one of those very few Blues guitarists that everyone knows of and likes to claim they were influenced by him. While he was very brilliant”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Great Industrial bands in the late 80's and early 90's popped up constantly. It was the best time of your life to be a young punk embracing the new co”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Hey everyone! It's here! The best show ever! Here's my review of... 'THE SIMPSONS' WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP! Yes it’s finally here! The bloo”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Pixar's first feature movie 'Toy Story' was a critical and box office success. Pixar then decided to make a movie about bugs which is what DreamWorks ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“The Golden Voyage of Sinbad is one of Ray Harryhausen's adventure films with creatures animated by the stop motion master himself. The story is s”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“I heard some bad reviews about this movie ..WOW! They are so wrong. This is definitely a rare MUST see movie that is just filled with non-stop acti”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Now that I've officially cracked the mold when it comes to reviewing Jazz albums, I'm going to run through that other Miles album that everyone normal”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Let's talk about Depeche Mode. Most people know who they are and I don't need to go into how much they changed and inspired the Goth culture or Synth ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“I chose to review Kind of Blue this week based solely on how many times I hear it called "overrated". Most of these comments come from white people th”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Jazz Fusion is one of those genres that I have never understood. Personally, I don't like it; it's mediocre Jazz for white people that don't like the ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“New Wave/Synth Pop was the big thing going into the 80's. This danced up version of pop music became dominated most notably to Giorgio Moroder style p”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“I talk about the Isley Brothers a lot on this site. I'm totally taken back as to how ignored this band is. For the record, I have to add most of their”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Buffy the Vampire Slayer is my absolute favorite TV show. I own all the seasons, and have seen every episode more than once. I never get tired of it. ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Greatest TV Show of all time! Great writing and acting with a gorgeous superhero! Favourite seasons 2 & 5 with a special mention to season 3. The rogu”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“So 3 Days to Kill was a complete waste of 2 hours, i wouldn't even call this a action movie because the little action there is beyond bland and generi”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“This movie was based on the Alaskan serial killer Robert Hansen played by John Cusack. The story sets in the 80s where a young prostitute, Cindy, play”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“"You certainly have the skills to pay the bills. If snails had to pay bills, that is." Turbo might as well have been called Generic Animated Movie,”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“I can’t believe I haven’t seen any movies directed by Akira Kurosawa for such a long time. A few years ago, I was doing a good job and ended up wa”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“Since this movie had a pretty good reputation (above all Roger Ebert was really enthusiastic about it), I was really eager to check it out. As usual w”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“"My father said that one day, if man continued in his ways, the Creator would annihilate this world..." In spite of what Paramount's marketing camp”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“I love this film! what a surprise! This film is very good in a way I've never expected before. Fresh, weird and powerful, all of the acting are supe”

4 months ago

“ A Masterpiece ! The Stolen Children is one of the most touching films. I can't believe why it haven't been wide known,this can tell popular culture w”

4 months ago

“ My fist hungers for justice! [stomach belches] That was... my fist." 2011 was a year we saw multiple weak animated movies like Rio, Cars 2, Ma”