All updates

“Review from http://www.squabblebox.co.uk Space had seldom seemed dangerous before Ridley Scott applied his no-nonsense approach to this most celebrat”

2 months, 1 week ago

“It was a feeling. When I read the description and saw the cover, I couldn’t forget about this book and all the time swelled in me the desire that I ”

2 months, 1 week ago
Joe voted for a review of Joe

“This movie goes to show that you don't need a fancy film title for it to be so special, I thought that this was probably one of the best films that Ni”

Joe voted for a review of 88

“Pretty all over the place again, it's not a surprise to say that 2015 is starting of well, but not well for me. It always happens because there is not”

2 months, 1 week ago

“So bad it's good! Once I saw the DVD cover I knew I had to see this film as I love really bad horror films. I was not disappointed. The acting is wood”

2 months, 1 week ago

“"This one who's blind. She's the one that can see." Despite being decades old, Nicolas Roeg's Don't Look Now remains an uncompromisingly honest and”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Badly-written and acted horror movie - exactly the kind that I love; Joan Collins is a real estate agent trying to sell plots of land on an island, no”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I grew up with J-Ax. I was 20 when I started to go on the radio the first 45 laps of Article 31. Perhaps I preferred the B-side "what 6 6" but, loving”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Fourteen years after its official debut with "Xdono", Tiziano Ferro public "TZN - The best of". But it is not a "best of", as the misleading title may”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Listen marks the return of David Guetta. The new album confirms the dj at the top of the world dance collaborations with important and successful song”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I don’t have much to write here. There were moments that I loved it, especially at the beginning and at the end. And in the meantime, I felt desi”

2 months, 1 week ago

“These are excellent quality films and I am happy to own them. The disc format of these movies is cheap. They are double sided discs with two movies on”

2 months, 1 week ago

“These are the first three books in the Harry Bosch detective series. These are great "page turner" books in my opinion. Even though it is not necessar”

2 months, 1 week ago

“This is the first book in the writer's Harry Bosch detective series. These are great "page turner" books in my opinion. Even though it is not necessar”

2 months, 1 week ago

“This book is based in Stalin era USSR, where there was "no" crime, at least officially. In fact, there were no police. All "crime" was investigated as”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Great reading about the Silent film era and the Life of the "Genius" and "Pioneer" D.W. Griffith. If you are interested in Cinema, History or Theatre ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Yada, yada, yada, this is television at its very best. For a television comedy series that was purportedly about nothing, Seinfeld, boasting nine laug”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“”What are you thinking? How are you feeling? What have we done to each other? What will we do?” David Fincher tackles an adaptation of the nove”

2 months, 2 weeks ago