All updates

“"You're just seeking the truth. You're a truth seeker. You can't help it, that is just who you are. You're such a hypocrite. You're not interested in ”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“At last, I have seen all the movies directed by Wes Anderson. Eventually, it took me a while to really get into in this director and, to be honest, I ”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Not sure how this one got by me for so long, but glad I finally wised up. Imagine the lead character, Paul, as a straight-laced, nine-to-fiver pinball”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Julie Christie gives a five-star performance in a two-and-a-half-star film. I decided to split the difference in my rating and give it a three. Christ”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“'Of Mice and Men' has scenes of violence but is still very good, it's based on John Steinbeck's novel; the main characters are George Milton (Gary Sin”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“When I was a kid, I watched many movies starring Bruce Lee with my father and I thought they were really awesome. Eventually, about 20 years later, I ”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Kingdom Hearts 2 is an excellent sequel. Bringing back the Final Fantasy and Disney concoction that amazingly makes sense. I, not being a super FF fan”

“Region 4”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“This is a book about the revival of the occult in the 1960s in music, movies, and literature and its influence of society. It is written by one of the”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“This series has destroyed the minds of women, young and old, everywhere. I'd ask people who have watched this series, what kind of sick existence do ”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“This movie left me terribly bored. I could see the attempts at comedy...but to me, it all fell flat on it's face. I recognize this is some of the Ow”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“With the exception of Paranoid Android (perhaps the best Radiohead song ever written), this album didn't do much for me. Mellow, easy to listen to...”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“I recently saw The Wild in the theater with my 4-year old, and I came away finding it lacking. The Wild is an uninspired rehash of several movies - m”

“E5 - B8”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“This film should have been excellent! The cast is amazing and the plot not completely unworkable but yet this film lack any drive or direction. I had ”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“I need to read this more than once. It is a fast read and has a dearth of information on how to organize your workspace and time. Even if you don't ”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Depending on what you are interested in some parts of this book are rather dry. It tries to describe a possible scientific "why" of this world(earth)”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Love story of Nikki and Helen concludes in the prison drama series. Brilliant acting by the leading ladies Simone Lahbib and Mandana Jones.”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“London womens' prison drama with brilliant acting. Just superb TV drama series. What a love story.”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Excellen drama series with superb acting.”