All updates

“In Your Eyes was a lovely romance film with a supernatural twist to it. I like how Joss Whedon does these micro low budget films with his production c”

3 months ago

“"We might be staring down the barrel of a full-scale invasion..." Although Warner Brothers have been producing DC Universe Animated Original Movies”

3 months ago

“"You do anything fun Saturday night?" "Well, all the guys in my barbershop quartet are dead. So no, not really." While i liked the first Captain A”

3 months ago

“It is obviously the first masterpiece directed by Steven Spielberg and also a huge milestone in motion picture. I saw it again recently and even thoug”

3 months ago

“Lilya forever is a brilliant film, the acting brilliant the story brutal but brilliant. Lilja is a young girl with only one dream a happy life, which ”

3 months, 1 week ago

“I remember it very well, while I was on holiday in France, this movie was just released there and it was already a huge success. Right away, I dismiss”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Like all the major action movie stars, Arnold Schwarzenegger had to make some comedies and, even though I have to admit it, he made a few mildly enjoy”

3 months, 1 week ago

“this is the best tv show ever!!! the way that they show Bones and Booth, man they are so cute!!! loving the series!! it will be sad when it finishes! ”

3 months, 1 week ago

“"Peevy, you'd pay to see a man fly, wouldn't you?" Before comic book adaptations became a dime a dozen in the 21st Century, such ventures were risk”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Since I have always been a fan of Michael Haneke’s work, of course, I was really eager to check this flick. Man, even though the guy is already arou”

3 months, 1 week ago

“"What is it with this chick? She have beer-flavored nipples?" First of all, I must state that I really detest watching bad sappy chick flicks that ”

3 months, 1 week ago

“"You're different. You don't fit into a category. They can't control you. They call it Divergent. You can't let them find out about you." Based on ”

3 months, 1 week ago

“John Boorman is now pretty much forgotten but I think it is a pretty good director with an impressive career spreading from the 60's until the 2000's.”

3 months, 1 week ago

“A magical toystore. Fantasy land for children. I usually love such films, but this one, for some unknown reason, just didn't do it for me. The two ”

3 months, 1 week ago

“This film is so scary and hard to watch, but it's the first film to make me think "Satan really exists",not only in the bible,you should pray to god t”

3 months, 1 week ago

“After hearing a lot of good things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. And, apparently, at last, Rian Johnson really nailed it. Inde”

3 months, 1 week ago

“I have noticed that this movie doesn't get much love here on Listal and on IMDB but, personally, I thought it was really good. First of all, it was th”

3 months, 1 week ago

“It's Hebrew, it's from the Talmud. It says, "Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire." Steven Spielberg's Schindler's List is a challenging ”

3 months, 1 week ago

“"Everyday I wake up knowing that no matter how many lives I protect, no matter how many people call me a hero, someone even more powerful could change”

3 months, 1 week ago

“احداث المسلسل والقصة جميله، لكن بناءً على انهم وصلوا الى الحلقة 8 الاحداث ماهي كثي”

3 months, 1 week ago

“The Face is what "America's Next Top Model" failed to be: a show about modeling in the high fashion industry. The show has actual supermodels on it (I”

3 months, 1 week ago

“"In the movies the good guy gets the girl. In real life it's usually the prick." From the outset, it's clear that there's something a tad skewiff a”