All updates

“Listal hasn't been the only place where I've been posting reviews. There have been websites that I visited prior to discovering Listal where I decided”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“Not really a fan of Dane Cook's movies and his stand up specials are never really that funny but i was surprised that i actually enjoyed this stand up”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“Avengers: Age of Ultron while it may not be as great as it's predecessor it's still a awesome movie and id say it's the second best "phase 2" movie of”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“Lady Day at Emerson’s Bar & Grill is a five star performance in a three star vehicle. Audra McDonald, the reigning grand dame of American theate”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“Elite Squad is a mostly fine piece of action film making that manages to separate itself from its brethren through its frenetic, kinetic pacing. The ”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“Since this movie won the Golden Bear at the Berlin Film festival, I was really eager to watch it. Honestly, I wasn't disappointed. Indeed, it reminded”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“Nobody has ever told me that they enjoyed this film, and weighing in with a hefty 2.5 hours viewing time, I was a little reluctant at first to give it”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“This is a great classic chick flick from the 90s. The story of two lovers who are torn apart by tradgedy is truly heart-wrenching. Woopi is fab as the”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“This movie is pretty much the stuff of legend. Indeed, the production on this movie was so messed up and convoluted (it has become somehow a trademark”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“I have always felt that Casino Royale was the best book in Ian Fleming's 007 series, it featured a Bond who was noticeably different to that in the fi”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“I have been curious about this movie for some time, but I am just now finding a chance to watch it. It's free on Amazon Prime so I figured why not go ”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“So there was a lot of speculation about how this would end up being considering the track record of the DC cinematic universe as well as the look of T”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“It has been a while since I saw this flick but since it is such a classic, I was really eager to re-watch it. Honestly, it didn't expect to be blown a”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“Before the story even begins, Chuck Palahniuk places a "caution, proceed at your own risk" warning. Already, curious readers can't help but turn to t”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“Secret is the product of the Taiwanese music prodigy, Jay Chou. He directed, co-wrote, and starred in this typical Asian romance. Normally I wouldn'”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“Do you ever wonder why the world is so screwed up or why some nations are so impoverished that its people barely have access to clean water? John Per”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“It’s difficult to grasp the extent of change in China's cultural and economic environment until you see this documentary by Sue Williams. Once know”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“A highly entertaining but preposterous, leave-your-brain at the door, film. The start of the movie is somewhat slow but the pace evens out as the mov”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“Like the title drink, Green Tea is quite simple and barely wets the palate. However, the superb performances by Wei Zhao and Wen Jiang, along Yuan Zh”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“This movie does not tell the whole story. Go watch Inside Job for a less biased prospective.”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“Lacks suspense but still quite a disturbing "based on real events" movie. Kudos for Ryan Gosling on portraying a convincing American psycho.”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“The knight of the story is Steven played by Ryan Gosling. He is a clever campaign manager who works tirelessly for Mike Morris (played by George Cloo”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“My thoughts on Sausage Party :D (spoiler free as always unless it was in the trailer then it is fair game)! The short answer: Brightly animated, joke”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“Even though this movie didn't make much waves when it was released, any movie directed by the Coen brothers always remain a top priority for me so I w”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“So I finally have the chance to check this sequel out. I have heard it's pretty good. Will it be as good as the first one is what I wonder. Annabelle ”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“It's hard to describe this film. "Tom at the Farm"is like a poetry,spiritual feeling, the film is mixed-genre drama/thriller/comedy... sometimes it lo”

6 months ago

“I just got done finishing the first one. I watched the trailer for this and thought it looked like fun. It's a bit more in depth on the idea of the "g”

6 months ago

“Just when you think this series is done they come out with another sequel pretty much out of nowhere. I don't have a problem with that of course as I ”

6 months ago

“I think I had the soundtrack for this movie for already 20 years, so I was definitely eager to check the damned thing after all this time. Well, to be”