All updates

“Is a group of adolescents who have powers from an experiment and are persecuted by the army that are a group of pathetic one-dimensional villains. It ”

3 months, 2 weeks ago
kathy voted for a review of Kite

“Is about a girl and a boy who try to avenge their parents and are used by corrupt cops and the girl is the sexual slave of one of them just to add sex”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“At first the plot of 3 criminals who are turned policemen to reduce their years in prison was well but developed poorly, with annoying characters and ”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“The film deals with a human and a female demon having to escort an old man to sign a peace agreement between humans and demons and the film becomes re”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Is another bored thiller only that worse, it is a soldier who tries to adapt to the present after the war and only goes knowing robotic characters and”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“The movie deals with two friends who want to make a time machine to prevent their female friend who was a girlfrom dying in a well that simply disappe”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“[English Version] So, I recently watched the new Edgar Wright film, and not to my surprise, It was GREAT! To start with, one of the most remarkable”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“"Our world as we know it is much simpler... to put to an end than you might think." Body of Lies is director Ridley Scott's contribution to the mul”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“[English Version] Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you haven't seen t”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“I remember it very well when this movie was released, I must have been 14-15 years old at the time, and since there was quite some buzz about it, I we”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Lmao wow good HORROR right here ...of how the human brain can snap to insane/Self mutilation... mmm worst fear of this one here myself Mwahaha Ok shh ”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“IMDB DESCRIPTION: The Most Controversial Movie Ever Made image for user ricardo_1 by ricardo_1 » Wed Jun 23 2010 03:29:44 IMDb member since March”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“This movie is so crazy you actually feel like you may have taken acid yourself watching all the trippy effects and sitchos.. mwahha LOL that's what I”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“This movie so far is just F%^$ing weird!! :) Very Fuuuucking Strange BUT in some way it is keeping my attention thru-out & giving me total blank-stare”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“I love it how "cannibal" flicks, especially "70s" cannibal flicks.... are in my eyes... Haha Are, are the most classiest, elegant movies EVER made !!”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Wow ... Just when I thought this was going to be "just another movie" Haa it ended up taking me for quite a bit of a ride!! :D Twist & Turns like ”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Um wow just WOW... A very upbeat, fast paced THRiller/Horror/GORE little masterpiece of a movie right here... hahaha It literally had me screaming @ t”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Lmao what a great randomly selection before bed XD Im gonna sure have nightmares Whaoh... :D lol 100 characters spooky”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“~~WOW~~ :D Haaa I love how they accentuate ""Fiction" in some of the write-ups about this film BUT to me iT SEEMS more like ACTUALITY through my eyes ”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“I love it, Chris rock, the actors, the script, all in a perfect conjuntion”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“This is a film that I find to be both charming and frustrating. It’s the story of a writer having a cataclysmic breakdown as he attempts to segue f”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“while I'm not an advocate of killing I actually found myself drawn to this show. I watched a wife slowly and painfully die of cancer and, in the end”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“this movie had much more potential, in my opinion just another overrated independent film as so many others (especially Tarkovsky and Bela Tarr) nice ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“ฺI don't know why but Spider Man Homecoming is very boring ,cliche like I've seen this many times before, like a cheap high school movie,it could be”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“For the people not involved in basketball Semi-Pro can be seen as a bad comedy, for the other is a mockumentary about the last days of ABA, American B”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Praying the God of orangeskinned ball... A Jack Nicholson movie about love, basketball and Viet-Nam. I have the movie poster in my room, the real movi”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Paolo Villaggio is sadly gone last week...you know is my favorite italian actor, along with Ugo Tognazzi, but why Paolo is in this list ? Because in 1”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“2013 I bought a Movie dvd from Amazon called The Resistance, and I loved this film, and I still love it today, now I'm going to make a review for you ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“You Ge is in my mind perhaps the most boring actor I have ever seen, but he makes a lot of interesting movies, Sacrifice is heart best story about a f”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“If you were a kid in the 1990s then congratulations you were in the street fighter genre that made martial art look cool and mix with Star Wars Jedi f”