All updates

“Read six times (in italian language), the funniest way to know nearly everything..It is an excellent book for science lovers, and the Author is always”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Una obra maestra no solo de los documentales, si no del cine en general, es simplemente uno de los documentales más únicos y creativos jamás hechos”

3 months, 1 week ago

“After the little disappointment of previous Skyfall, Spectre was better and at least some secret weapons that made 007 famous returned, though in par”

3 months, 1 week ago

“After reading the book series I was really excited to see the movies, but I guess I won't be wasting my time with the sequels. It's too bad because th”

3 months, 1 week ago

“In 1984, ICON released their self-titled debut, with the help and production of Mike Varney. It included their biggest metal radio hit song : "On Your”

3 months, 1 week ago

“In 1989, "Right Between The Eyes" was released through Johnny Z MegaForce and Atlantic.ICON third record was produced by Dan Wexler with radio persona”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Warcraft is terrible in almost every sense of the word. Generic, boring, uninspired, there is much to throw. Something that moderately did well was th”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Very good MMORPG . - Good Graphics . - Very good animations . - The Environment rocks . - "contains a lot of content" - Have PVE and PVP , both a”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Firewatch is a single-player first-person “walking simulator” mystery , guided by an amazing story with realistic adult dialogue between Henry (th”

3 months, 1 week ago

“King Quest is cartoonish fantasy adventure with puzzle elements Reboot of King's Quest series : - Fun , entertaining , enjoyable and beautiful - ”

3 months, 1 week ago

“For rpg fans , this game (Initial release date: January 31, 1997) is amazing and well done (Graphics aside) : - Very good story - Fun , entertainmen”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Story (Brilliant) , you make your own decisions : - Each decision has different consequences in the future - Will mess with your emotions - Surpris”

3 months, 1 week ago

“For players who Loves hardcore gaming : - All around can kill you - You will die lots of times for many reasons , one of them is "Friendly Fire" -”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Reboot of Tomb Raider series My opinion : Combat system like Syphon Filter (game series) Plataforms and evolution system like Uncharted (game seri”

3 months, 1 week ago

“I love this show, but the start of the first season was so boring i mean few starting episodes are boring and anyone can lose the interest in this sho”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“With the exception of the ending, by which time the film has earned it and we demand the catharsis, Lion keeps it sentimentality and emotions at a low”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“During Dick Tracy’s “More” sequence, Madonna’s Breathless Mahoney sings: “But there’s nothing better than more, more, more/Nothing’s bet”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Pros: *The characters obviously! *Baby Groot is adorable! *Yondu is more important this time. *It's freaking hilarious! *There were some pretty awesom”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Notes: *The trailer looked amazing and thrilling! *I liked the little shorts leading up to this and they were a good publicity stunt to keep people cu”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Since this movie was a huge critical and commercial success, of course, I was really eager to check it out. Well, unfortunately, pretty much as I expe”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Pros: *It's Tim Burton doing what he does best with a story that hasn't been put on screen before. *Samuel L. Jackson is in it. *Eva Green is always a”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Netflix is the source of discovery with films like this. I had no idea what to expect and I didn't even know this was actually a remake as well with a”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“I came across this one on Netflix and the premise caught my attention. It also had some cast members who aren't too shabby like Scott Eastwood and Nic”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Notes: *I had a friend who watched this ten times! He said it was that good. *I didn't have the time to go and check for myself so I waited patiently”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“The Blood of a Poet is surreal, artistic film that moves and breathes like a piece of diegetic poetry and synthesizes mythology. The film builds itsel”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“This movie seemed rather obscure but since there was a decent cast involved, I thought I might as well check it out. Well, even though I didn't expect”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Entiendo tanto las críticas negativas que algunos han dado, así como el elogio de otros. En definitiva, la mejor parte (o mejor dicho la más consis”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Completamente brutal este terceiro álbum dos LoG. A data do "Ashes Of The Wake" remonta a 2004, que no meu ponto de vista, foi o ponto alto da banda.”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“FIRST IMPRESSIONSIn 2183, Shepard, an elite human soldier, takes command of the starship Normandy and pursues a rogue Spectre agent named Saren. It tr”