All updates

“This sort of reminds me of Who's Driving Doug that I watched last month although the cast here is much bigger. Also this based on a novel of course. T”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“Absolutely one the best RPG games ever created. Incredibly immense world with rich characters. The voice acting alone would worth a review. There was ”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“This great t.v. movie is surely one of the best ever made due to a very good screenplay and a selection of outstanding actors like Leonard Whiting, Ja”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“this t.v. movie from the tragical story that happened in 1969 is one of the greatest t.v. movie in film history, the screenplay is great and the way t”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“This movie in some way remind me of the bad movie Lucy (2015) with a very incredible screenplay and a horrible "Come On" stupid ending and even if the”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“At first i thought the screenplay was not very original but finally the screenplay is interesting and the story about a bunch of americans and russian”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“After three teenagers find a mysterious hole in the ground after a party; they begin to notice that they have developed a set of superpowers. Initiall”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“"I am an Apex Predator. Does the lion feel bad killing the gazelle? Do people feel remorse when they kill a fly?" Chronicle is yet another addition”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“"Yes, it was the black guy this time." The 'found-footage' sub-genre was popularised when The Blair Witch Project was released way back in 1999. Th”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“Considering the current hype involving super-heros and this other wave of found-footage features, it was just a matter of time before a smart ass woul”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“I had already seen this movie, even in the movie theater when it was released, but since I had it on DVD, I thought I might as well check it out again”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“That's a nice try for Trigger. They showed they are talented enough to build an emotional story with a psychological value and without excess of clich”

3 months ago

“And so Mayoiga made History. An unforgettable plot which leads us in a world populated with characters not possesing either true purpose or substance ”

3 months ago

“Tokyo Ghoul Root A is maybe not the AOTY 2015, but because I see it collects here only criticisms at best not very fair, I must restore the balance of”

3 months ago

“Some music exists purely to kick your arse and this album is a perfect example. Rage Against the Machine aren't everyone's cup of tea, but I think the”

3 months ago

“"You are my best friend. You are my only friend." In this cinematic era of computer animation, the art of claymation (for which hand-moulded figuri”

3 months ago

“"If you guys were the inventors of Facebook, you'd have invented Facebook!" 2010's The Social Network is a two-hour motion picture consisting almos”

3 months ago

“"You're just seeking the truth. You're a truth seeker. You can't help it, that is just who you are. You're such a hypocrite. You're not interested in ”

3 months ago

“Since I kept hearing some great things about this flick and since I have always been a huge fan of Martin Scorsese’s work, I was really eager to che”

3 months ago

“I've only heard bad things about this film over the years so I decided to see if it lives up to the low expectations. Needless to say, it is just as w”

3 months ago

“The Charlie Kaufman is already notorious for the skill of the script by «Being John Malkovich», «Adaptation» and of course the «Eternal Sunshine ”

3 months ago

“As of recently I have been noticing a change in my movie watching. It's becoming harder and harder to impress me or have me engaged with something eno”

3 months ago

“The concept of this is extremely interesting. Most of the time a film about someone growing up usually has several actors playing the part or sometime”

3 months ago

“Once again, we have seen a great film with the filmclub. In fact, we pretty much all agreed that it was one of the best movies we have seen together s”

3 months ago

“Definitely a tidy end to the Nolan Batman trilogy. This film kept up the same energy as "Batman Begins" and "The Dark Knight". Special kudos to the ch”

3 months ago

“Just an absolute geeks joy! Geeksterdam! Geektopia! Geekapalooza! The principles are fantastic (along with the Paul sfx.) A real riot. Now if you're n”

3 months ago

“Giving the project a 100% rating, hoping that JJ Abrams follows ultimately in Gene Roddenberry's vision of Star Trek. I can hope that the `darkness' l”

3 months ago

“I must admit, these are very well done. I think work needs to be done on the face...there's still a doll-like element there. But the body, clothing, a”

3 months ago

“I'll have to give it to Skyfall, another rousing James Bond yarn. Kept you exhilarated throughout and kept tou guessing ( at least, in a limited way).”

3 months ago

“Utter dreck. Absolutely stupid. It's like someone had a lot of money to make a movie but didn't care about the product at all. And, you know, I unders”