All updates

“I am really glad I decided to watch this one. At first, I was a little wary of it, since it had everything to be pretentious and dull. However, The Su”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Beautifully animated but, despite its excellent pedigree, never quite works Marred by something of a family feud over whether Jacques Tati's semi-a”

3 months, 1 week ago

“I thought it was a really gloomy and depressing movie. Once again, after "Monster" and "North Country", Charlize Theron shows she definitely can play ”

3 months, 1 week ago

“So last year Ridley Scott did that horrible movie The Counselor which was highly disappointing. I think he redeemed himself with this epic biblical st”

3 months, 1 week ago

“"History prefers legends to men. It prefers nobility to brutality, soaring speeches to quiet deeds. History remembers the battle, but forgets the bloo”

3 months, 1 week ago

“"Because of you a lot of people are dead. And now it's your turn. " Released immediately after The Terminator and Commando, 1986's Raw Deal is a st”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Even though it is a rather obscure feature, since there was a nice cast, I was still eager to check it out. Eventually, I thought it was a fairly real”

3 months, 1 week ago

“This is my first contact with this author and I consider this meeting to be quite successful, but I'm not particularly impressed. I don’t know wh”

3 months, 1 week ago

“usually i'm not a fan of remakes but this new version of Robocop is not bad at all and even if the screenplay is much different then the original vers”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“The Italian Job is a good old fashion chase movie, a bunch of Brits take on the Mafia, and take a ride through Italy. The cast do a great job at bring”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“I did not mind Money Train, it has it's funny moments. The story is a bit flimsical, Wesley Snipes and Wood Harrelson had chemistry which helped. Mone”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Okay, I know what you're all thinking: "Another Superman origin story? We already have thousands of those!" Okay, you're right on that one, but Superm”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Oh man, if I’m a sucker for any type of film, it’s a British costume drama about repressed emotions, all-consuming love affairs, and the disruptio”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Matchstick Men is a well written drama, Nicolas Cage plays a con man who ends up being coned in a way that changes his life. Nicolas Cage does a good ”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Fast times at Ridgemont High is a fast time, it is all about sex drugs and that is about it. That said it is not a bad movie, it is your typical High ”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“I think it's a good mix of GT's more popular songs, although my favorites (like Hell bound Train) are not covered. If your a big Destroyer fan, like ”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“The Expendables 2 was, in my opinion, better that the original. Almost non stop action from the get go coupled with violence that ranged from heads b”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“I kind of stumbled onto this movie years ago, being familiar with only Bruce Willis. This was pretty much the beginning of my infatuation with Mila J”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“There are many different variations throughout Italy, the one I grew up with is southern Italian and is shaped like a calzone. We make these only at ”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“An old black & white clip of Roy, in his younger days, showing how fast and accurate he was while still playing to the audience. His timing and finge”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“One of the Original "Funk" bands, "Give It To Me" would be their crown Jewel. ”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Some of the best apizza I've ever had has come from Pepe's. Although I'm southern Italian decent and my families home made pizza is more the "Sici" (”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Keeping it short and simple, I loved it. I loved the first two and #3 was just as good. No love story, no stupid sub plots, no pansy ass hand wringi”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“A very funny movie about a family full of child prodigies that all grow up to be part of one big Dysfunctional family, the star of the show for me was”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Multiplicity is an average comedy, with plot that is different. I personally liked this movie, and there were some very humours parts. Multiplicity is”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Paul Newman is a great actor, and The Long Hot Summer is another showcase of how good he is. Paul Newman always stole the show, and as Ben Quick a det”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“I don't understand why the actors agreed to this movie, the special effects where all right, but the story was bland. The movie had potential but even”