All updates

“I watched Skyfall and i must say, i 'm little disappointed. I expected more from it, the beginning was great with the bike/car chase in Istanbul,”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I seriously don't get the fuss about this show. I find it overrated and most of all unfunny, I can't say much more because the show itself is that stu”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I had actually already seen this flick but it was ages ago so it definitely needed a re-watch. The most impressive thing about this directing debut wa”

2 months, 1 week ago

“For the record, i just want to point out that making a comedy movie about a real murder is very inappropriate and Michael Bay is an ass**le for doing ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“"I will practice believing my husband loves me but I could be wrong." David Fincher is my favorite director at the moment so this was probably my m”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I've long been a fan of the Terminator films so I went into this one pretty excited for the next chapter in the John Connor saga. What I got (and shou”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Christopher Nolan does the impossible. When no one thought it would ever be possible to create a superhero film that's better than The Dark Knight, No”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Since I kept hearing good things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. Eventually, I wasn't disappointed. Indeed, I thought it was rea”

2 months, 1 week ago

“So I wasn't too fond of the first ABCs movie as many of the shorts were horrible and ridiculous, but I am giving this one a chance because it's pretty”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Way before becoming a major player with Pixar and even becoming a successful action movie director with the Mission Impossible franchise, Brad Bird s”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Drawing on a popular traditional tale and a 1915 novella by Mori Ogai, Mizoguchi’s Sansho the Bailiff/Sanshô dayû (1954) is a jidai-geki historica”

2 months, 1 week ago

“The sad thing about this collection it's that Dracula Prince Of Darkness (1966) the # 2 of the series is not in it. the series starts with Horror Of D”

2 months, 1 week ago

“this masterpiece of Sergio Leone is surely in the top 3 of the best western movie ever made and the all stars cast and the legendary soundtrack from ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Robert Wise created this classic horror movie with some astonishing sound effects but without any flamboyant visual effects and even without that he r”

2 months, 1 week ago

“This remake of Micheal Winner's The Mecanic (1972) is not good at all. the cast is not so bad Jason Statham as Arthur Bishop and Donald Sutherland as ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“it's a very crazy movie with a mixed of Quentin Tarantino & Robert Rodriguez movies style. it's violent, weird, gory and funny and the characters play”

2 months, 1 week ago

“i know that a lot of critic would say that it's not a outstanding action film but in the other hand this movie as some good moments as a romantic dram”

2 months, 1 week ago

“i'm a fan of animated movies and this one made me love again and again those sweet kindhearted stories and i'm still amazed to see how great those fil”

2 months, 1 week ago

“this great fantasy horror movie from Tim Burton is one of his best it's scary, funny, mysterious & sexy. Johnny Depp is a real burlesque clown in thi”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Far better than the original one AND than the book, it's a good mix of scifi and horror, with an incredibly tense soundtrack and original and appropri”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Two hours have rarely felt like two or three times that length as consistently as they do during Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. It’s hard to comple”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“"My father said that one day, if man continued in his ways, the Creator would annihilate this world..." In spite of what Paramount's marketing camp”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“The Boxtrolls upholds a fine tradition of stop-motion animated films. Beginning with Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas (critically NOT dire”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“This is a sequel to the 2006s 'The Ultimate Gift'. The story commences from where It ended in the first, but after opening few minutes it takes us to ”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“It is obviously the end of the blockbuster season and this movie was the only new movie which seemed mildly interesting and, on top of that, Nick, my ”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I love Wolverine he is one of my favourite comic book characters, but as they continue to make shitty films around him I am starting to get sick of hi”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“I am a huge Ernest Borgnine fan, and Marty for me is his finest piece of work. Ernest at Marty, is brilliant. Ernest brings Marty and all his emotiona”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“I love Renee Zellweger as Ruby, and her performance got me through this movie. The romantic side of things made me sick, and at times Inman played by ”