All updates

“Having just seen The Interview, I would have to say it was pretty great film. Granted, some of the jokes where hit and miss, but it was still not tha”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“It's by no means, a great film. It is however, a chesstaculary fun over the top movie. Probably the best part of the film, is William Fichtner as "T”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I had high hopes for Vigilante given its cult status and yet I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as I thought I would. Its biggest flaw is that the muddl”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I don't know what happened. I'm now very involved in dysyopia theme, so I reached for this book. The entire 'Shatter Me' series had the best reviews o”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

““What's the Future? It's a blank sheet of paper, and we draw lines on it, but sometimes our hand is held, and the lines we draw aren't the lines we ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“When I found the five parts of this series in the library, I was happy and after reading the first one, I thought: "good, I didn’t have to buy it." ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“ The Sweetest Teen Eutopia. Jinx!!! (Jinkusu!!!) (2013) is a film that, not realistic in any way, but is so romantic, if you want to see what "roma”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“a romeo and juliet movie. the society of the late eastern germany with its unlucky people as a hostile enviroment or a blooming young teenager love. ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“When this series gets started i think its not gonna make it to my fav tv series cause it is violating all the physics laws. As been an engineer and a ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“man this show has really well cast and the story line is just mind blowing and i am watching it now a days. but the real abrupt thing is everyone of t”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I'm finally at the second to last film of the series. Everyone behind the scenes is of course the same. People are recast as usual. There are even som”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Need I say anything about the writer and director? I mean they are going to be around for all of these. At least this is a topic I can get by. I mean ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“One of the most provocative Pre-Code films I've seen. Ann Dvorak's intense performance rises to the challenge of a story that approaches adultery, dru”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“the first time I sat through this movie with my twins, I did just that; I SAT through it! two days ago I baby-sat my niece (all of 8 going on 18!) and”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Hudson leick is probably the sexiest evil woman on the planet (ok, just my opinion) she could have me as her minion/slave-boy/lackey, whatever...I kno”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Profound, funny, important. These are the exact opposite of the descriptors I’d use to describe this book. Repetition, I get it, it’s what”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“This wonderful book is full of insights, particularly those of women who are boxed in for a time in their own family world, and as Nina breaks out int”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Just pipped by Lean's Great Expectations as best screen Dickens adaptation, this is a thoroughly involving film with some memorable character turns by”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“A far cry from the lush romanticism of Wyler's version, this gets down to the bare bones of nature and of harsh lives filled with racism, brutality an”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Ireland and the Irish love to give the impression all is rosy in the pantry. This book shows to it reader another side of Irelands past Every student ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Highly recommended, November 27, 1999 Reviewer: Emer Martin, from New York The Elysium testament is a great book. Instantly compelling and disturbi”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“The God Squad was originated in Ireland by Raven Arts Press in 1989, and published by Corgi(London) in 1990. It has remained in print ever since.”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Paddy Doyle was born in Wexford in 1951 and now lives in Dublin. He is married with three grown up sons. He is recognised as a leading disability acti”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Book Description A child's triumph over adversity. Synopsis His mother died of cancer in 1955. His father commited suicide shortly thereafter. Pa”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“‘‘This will lie around for a few years and then be declared a Modern Classic.’’ Amazon.co.uk reader ‘‘a passionate, e”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“The release date is ridiculously wrong.”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“If you havent already, you gotta see this movie... I was very impress with the entire movie... Definately one to add to your collection for any Buffy/”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Artifact's Cycle: Book 4 of 4 Time frame: ~3385 - ~4169 A.R. This story covers (roughly) the time frame and storyline of the Urza's Saga expansion. ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Good book for someone like me with little exposure to economics. Especially enjoyed the last 2 sections on free trade (globalization) and China.”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Were it not for this album music would be meaningless to me.”