All updates

“It was a feeling. When I read the description and saw the cover, I couldn’t forget about this book and all the time swelled in me the desire that I ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“2025. The world was dominated by free TV and brutal game shows, people are clearly divided into the rich, with everything, and the poor who live in ex”

2 months, 1 week ago

“The next part of this fascinating and incredibly instructive adventure behind me. Although I don't know if you can call it an adventure... rather a st”

2 months, 1 week ago

“After a little break, which I filled out a bit more concrete literature, I came back to this saga, to see what happens next. I prepared myself mentall”

2 months, 1 week ago

“***Spoilers*** Now on the fifth installment of the Krueger series, The Legend of Elm Street brings the story full circle and picks up ten years after”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I just finished reading this yesterday and I loved it.”

2 months, 2 weeks ago
Viro voted for a review of Beep

“It seems that the PCD-album is going to be nailed to the bottom. "Beep" is already the 3rd single following their debut-smash "Don't cha" and follow-u”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“This movie is not as good as the previous Harry Potter films. If you've read the book, you'll notice the story is shortened, too much. The movie only ”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“These Mahalia Jackson performances were filmed shortly before her death. She was not in the best of health, but her voice was just as powerful and mov”

2 months, 2 weeks ago
Viro voted for a review of Dream

“The artist and title are switched...the album is called Dear, done by the Japanese group called dream. I hope that can be fixed at some point. Anyw”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I'm not done reading this book yet, it's so good. It tells more about the people in the movie than the movie did, but of course, it has to, it's a boo”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Another totally Christopher Moore book! Irreverant as always! If you've never picked him up, try one, any one! They are all great... I especially l”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“This is one of the classic RPGs for the Playstation. Fascinating character development and an intricate, compelling storyline make for a really well-c”

“I agree”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I liked their alternate storyboarded ending and think it would have made for a better overall movie, even if there were some technical problems with i”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Disc: 1 1. Overture 2. Runyonland 3. Fugue For Tinhorns 4. Follow The Fold 5. The Oldest Established 6. I'll Know 7. A Bushel And ”

2 months, 2 weeks ago
Viro voted for a review of Doom

“The trailer is really good, but the movie is not. When you see the trailer you expect that the whole movie will be in a 1st person view, but only the”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“This story has been done so many times already. A guy does something horrible and starts to go crazy because of it. Still entertaining, but not that g”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“The impossible stunts are what took away from this movie. In one scene, Lincoln and Jordon fall from the top of a sky-scraper and land on the ground p”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I liked this movie at first. I enjoyed the quirky relationship. Then as the movie progressed, I started liking all of the characters less (which, I th”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Yes, I realize that distances the characters cross are crazy, but I don't care. Yes, I realize that this would never happen, but I don't care. I was h”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“A powerful, moving true story of a white supremacist who overcomes his prejudices. You can read more about it and watch clips here http://www.finalsol”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“This is the amazing true story of how Norma McCorvey (Jane Roe from Roe Vs. Wade), became pro-life. It all started when the pro-life group "Operation ”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“This is the amazing true story of someone who survived an abortion. This book shows the true meaning of the word "choice". Gianna survived her mother'”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I went to see this the week after it came out, after the first two movies I had to see it. It was good, the only part that I hated was the nudity. It ”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I loved this movie, the deaths where better than the first one but the story for the first one is better than this one. I wish Jonathan Cherry's chara”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I did like this movie but they didn't show enough of the Scarecrow and I really wanted to see some deleted stuff but they didn't really have any bounu”

“The best!”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“This is an excellent book, well told, and very modern. It is one of the best science fiction books I've read, and it is also one of the more probab”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“This book focuses mainly on the Muslim world: its history, religious origins, colonialism, etc. The struggles between secular-progressive movements an”