All updates

“"Forget the machines. They want a product with a conscious. Something that knows what it feels like to be human. We gonna put a man inside a machine."”

4 months, 1 week ago

“This caught my interest with it's trailer being eerie and not giving away anything. After watching it I feel it was a mixture of Mirrors, Insidious, a”

4 months, 1 week ago

“There are certain people whose names are synonymous with horror; along with Stephen King, H. P. Lovecraft, John Carpenter and George Romero invariably”

4 months, 1 week ago

“I was 10 to 11 years old when I watched this film with other older kids. It scared the shit out of me and since then, insects with antennae give me th”

4 months, 1 week ago

“Badly-written and acted horror movie - exactly the kind that I love; Joan Collins is a real estate agent trying to sell plots of land on an island, no”

4 months, 1 week ago

“So bad it's good! Once I saw the DVD cover I knew I had to see this film as I love really bad horror films. I was not disappointed. The acting is wood”

4 months, 1 week ago

“So I have been hearing many mixed reviews about this so I decided to check it out for myself. Also for the obvious reason of me being a male lol. I ha”

4 months, 1 week ago

“Other than some somewhat stunning visuals, this film is incredibly boring and lusterless. Some may think I overlooked the point of the movie but after”

4 months, 1 week ago

“"Your commanders have committed a crime I cannot forgive. None of you are safe. Have I got your attention now?" Director J.J. Abrams' second ventur”

4 months, 1 week ago

“"The Kryptonian prophecy will at last be fulfilled. The son becomes the father, the father becomes the son... Farewell forever... Kal-El... remember m”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“The Expendables 2 was, in my opinion, better that the original. Almost non stop action from the get go coupled with violence that ranged from heads b”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“In my opinion, Green Lantern was one of the best 2011 movies. I don't know why people keep bashing it. I know it's not Harry Potter; but come on, it's”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“One of the staples of the action genre for sure. Just check out the impeccable cast of villains! The plot line is your staple hostage/take over affair”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“ "Source Code is not time travel. Rather, Source Code is time re-assignment. It gives us access to a parallel reality." Source Code is a top not”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“ The Truman Show is definitely Jim Carrey's best performance. The idea was brilliant too but the implementation was more brilliant! And there were so”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“The Face is what "America's Next Top Model" failed to be: a show about modeling in the high fashion industry. The show has actual supermodels on it (I”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“Note: If you've seen the trailers, then this review can be considered "spoiler-free." Otherwise, beware! How to Train Your Dragon 2 is a crime ag”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“After hearing so many great things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. Indeed, with this movie, Denzel Washington managed to win the”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“I kind of stumbled onto this movie years ago, being familiar with only Bruce Willis. This was pretty much the beginning of my infatuation with Mila J”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“I have to say I'm once again totally impressed with Jenji Kohan. She makes a narrative really work, pulling you in to every character, making them all”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“It's Halloween & five teenagers are speeding away from the police when their car hits a tree. Three die, one suffers severe brain damage, & one escape”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“In many ways, this movie is the forgotten step-child of the Trek movies. It does not get a lot of credit for being as good as it was. Most Trek fans p”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“Oh I may have made a mistake deciding to watch this. The director is the same guy involved with Parts 3-5 in Wrong Turn. That being said 5 the latest ”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“Everyone needs to read The Last Unicorn. I don't know if everyone will love it, but everyone needs to read it. If you are trying to decide whether or ”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“Comparing Wes Anderson’s films to a Swiss Watch is an accurate comparison, but that gives a false impression of his films as mechanical and cold. On”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“The Heat was actually a pretty good buddy cop comedy based solely on the two main actors alone because they pretty much made a movie with a half-asse”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“Ralph Bakshi's innovative post-apocalyptic vision of ruin and technological warfare is not for the kiddies, despite the PG rating. Instead, it offers ”