All updates

“"There ain't nothing I can't do. No sky too high, no sea too rough, no muff too tough." The last time director Peter Berg attempted a contemporary ”

2 months ago

“Since I kept hearing good things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. Eventually, I wasn't disappointed. Indeed, I thought it was rea”

2 months ago

“Like virtually everyone else, I really enjoyed 'Let the Right One In'. I mean, it wasn't one of my favorite movies but it was definitely one of the mo”

2 months ago

“Grand Theft Auto V's three antiheroes feel as though they were torn straight out of Sigmund Freud's structural model of the human psyche. The wild, fe”

2 months ago

“Thief was Michael Mann's directorial debut that launched his film making career. It's a solid film, no one is about to argue that. It had a great stor”

2 months ago

“So smart show. American politics backrooms seems so dark & manipolative...Spacey is the right actor to play so powerfull congress man.Robin wright is ”

2 months ago

“If you are yet to watch the netflix original series, House of Cards, then you are missing out. Im only a couple episodes in and i'm completely blown a”

2 months ago

“I would say that this is a bottom of the barrel comedy, but I would be insulting both barrels and the bottom of barrels.”

2 months ago

“Earl Hooker has become a legend of sorts amongst Blues guitarists. Many of the genre's prominent staple of Chicago based Blues musicians from the Blue”

2 months ago

“I remember exactly the first time I watched this flick. Indeed, after watching so many impressive movies directed by Christopher Nolan, I had some hug”

2 months ago

“"Forget the machines. They want a product with a conscious. Something that knows what it feels like to be human. We gonna put a man inside a machine."”

2 months, 1 week ago

“"Just when I thought this couldn't get more offensive..." I saw an early afternoon screening of Movie 43, in a cinema with only six other patrons. ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I know there's still nearly 11 months of the year remaining, but I am convinced that no other 2014 release will make me laugh as much, or as hard, as ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“If you have ever yearned to have lived in another time you should watch this wonderful movie. I would normally not recommend an Owen Wilson movie but ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Since I’m a huge fan of Alfred Hitchcock, I was really eager to check this flick. Unfortunately, honestly, I found the whole thing a little bit disa”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I would probably say that The Graduate probably is the most famous romantic-comedy of all time and it deserves to be. I have seen a few things that ha”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Ron Howard, the master of biographical picture maker. As I know of him, he never failed to transform biographical stories into a movie. In fact, many ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“"The misfortunes of war!" As soon as the movie industry felt the dust of the Vietnam War had settled, a deluge of Vietnam-related movies started po”

2 months, 1 week ago

“If you were to merely mention the name M. Night Shayamalan in a room full of movie watchers, you would either elicit hysterical laughter, or hysterica”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Such a darkly humorous film. I really enjoyed both leads performances, especially Bradley Cooper. He really went all out for this one! Made me complet”

2 months, 1 week ago

“This movie's aim is to give you just a glimpse into the life of Marie Antoinette, in a very slow and personal way. By the same director as Lost in Tr”

2 months, 1 week ago

“The genre of fantasy fiction has always been and will forever remain my favorite among all of literature's offerings. No other genre offers such an en”

2 months, 1 week ago

“"The cold never bothered me anyway." The promotional campaign for 2013's Frozen has been selling an entirely different motion picture, which thankf”

2 months, 1 week ago

“"When are you gonna grow some balls, mate?" One of the most disturbing serial killer cases in Australian history, the Snowtown murders - or the "bo”