All updates

“Saw the pilot on ABC.com, and 2 seconds into it was already hooked. Hope it stays good, because the first episode was great. Newly found favorite in K”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“Nothing to do with the movie, but I watched the Cold Case Files episode on him 2 weeks ago and I'm still creeped on. It seems like he was the devil in”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“''I hate mummies. They never play fair.'' In the Far East, trouble-seeking father-and-son duo Rick and Alex O'Connell unearth the mummy of the fir”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“Since I kept hearing some really good things about this movie, I was really eager to check it out. Well, I wasn't disappointed, that's for sure. Indee”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“The only good thing that I can say about this movie is that one of my favourite beauties, Keira Knightly, is in it. I thought it had promise as the di”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“As far as love stories, they don't get any weirder than this. How can an imagination think of 2 worlds , one on top of the other just slightly separat”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“If you have ever yearned to have lived in another time you should watch this wonderful movie. I would normally not recommend an Owen Wilson movie but ”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“The scary message about this movie is that when people say it would never happen to us, it can. It starts with minor things like excluding people for ”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“This movie is in the category of being so bad that it's great. It was made in 1975 and stars a young David Carradine. The setting is a dystopian futur”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“Denzel Washington does a great job of portraying the lead detective charged with negotiating with bank robbers holding a large group of hostages who h”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“A beautiful little well acted movie about teenagers coming of age when you are not part of the in crowd. This is told from a perspective of a freshman”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“It's been awhile since I have watched an animated movie but shame on me as Frozen is one of the best and most uplifting movies I've seen in quite awhi”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“First novel of the Myron Bolitar mystery series opened up with a bang as a number 1 best seller. This one is a page turner in the true sense of the wo”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“I must admit that the beginning of this Stephen king novel was a tuff slog. It took me awhile and I almost discarded it as one of those that I tried a”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“If you like high speed car chases in movies you are in for a treat. This movie features the longest car/truck high speed chases sequences that you hav”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“To say that this was a wonderful story of love would be to understate what love means. A story that lifts you up yet also smashes you down with the sa”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“Scrubs is a seriously funny and unique comedy that unites medical drama with slapstick and witty comedy. The character of JD, who the show is focused ”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“"Death is only the beginning." In tradition with archetypal action/adventure blockbusters such as Romancing the Stone and the marvellous Indiana Jo”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“Of all the Bond films, Licence To Kill is probably the most controversial of all. It is probably best described as the marmite of the Bond films. You ”

6 months, 4 weeks ago

“Honestly, beforehand, I didn't expect much from this flick but I always had a weak spot for adventure movies, especially the Indiana Jones franchise, ”

6 months, 4 weeks ago

“While the 1960 "Ocean's Eleven" was little more than an excuse for Frank Sinatra and his rat pack buddies to hang out together in Vegas (like they rea”

6 months, 4 weeks ago

“Beauty And The Beast was released in a time where Walt Disney Animation Studios were in a phase of a breakthrough despite the death of Walt Disney. Th”

6 months, 4 weeks ago

“"Beauty and the Beast" is one of the films to put Disney on the map. With a tale as old as time, this fairytale is more believable than most of the an”

6 months, 4 weeks ago

“Is this the undisputed masterpiece of the Disney Renaissance? If it’s not the top choice for that honor, it’s damn close. It plays less like a tra”

6 months, 4 weeks ago

“"What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?" I still remember when I was a tender age of 3 and first saw The Lion King on the big sc”

6 months, 4 weeks ago

“A large number of animals gather around Pride Rock in Africa witnessing the arrival of Simba, the newborn son of the lion king and queen, Mufasa and S”

6 months, 4 weeks ago

“Arguably one of the greatest achievements in animation history, The Lion King is an epic on several levels. Disney was a mammoth in the 90's, churning”

6 months, 4 weeks ago

“Emotionally stirring, richly drawn, and beautifully animated, The Lion King stands tall within Disney's pantheon of classic family films. Borrowing el”

6 months, 4 weeks ago

“These days, everyone uses (and over-uses) the wildly moving camera angles, and this movie has PLENTY of that (warning to any epileptics out there) but”