All updates

“(In Spanish) Death Note es tanto un insulto al material original como al cerebro del espectador. Y no es tan por ser fan de este, sino porque el grupo”

4 months, 1 week ago

“Even though I wasn't really expecting a masterpiece, at least, I hoped this movie would be an improvement on 'Prometheus'. Unfortunately,  I turned o”

4 months, 1 week ago

“I fully admit that I feel a tremendous amount of nostalgia towards the Alien franchise, and even a moderately successful entry in the franchise gets o”

4 months, 1 week ago

“A Retrospective Twelve years later, after ominous hype from American Idol & FOX and millions of copies sold throughout middle America, this album is ”

4 months, 1 week ago

“"3 billion human lives ended on August 29th, 1997. The survivors of the nuclear fire called the war Judgment Day. They lived only to face a new nightm”

4 months, 1 week ago

“De las mejores comedias involuntarias que he visto, merece una checada sólo para admirar lo absurda que es.”

4 months, 1 week ago

“Pobre intento de usar COMIC RELIEFS de series bastante deficientes en calidad en una serie propia, en serio que pedazo de mierda, esto es flanderizaci”

4 months, 1 week ago

“FIRST IMPRESSIONSWhen pilot Steve Trevor crashes and tells of conflict in the outside world, Diana, princess of the Amazons, leaves home to fight a wa”

4 months, 1 week ago

“This article was first published in The Tampa Monocle 2012. I’ve played a handful of cel-shaded games in my day, & adult themes coupled to abundant”

4 months, 1 week ago

“Pros: *The characters obviously! *Baby Groot is adorable! *Yondu is more important this time. *It's freaking hilarious! *There were some pretty awesom”

4 months, 1 week ago

“while I'm not an advocate of killing I actually found myself drawn to this show. I watched a wife slowly and painfully die of cancer and, in the end”

4 months, 1 week ago

“I suppose "Love Is the Answer" is most beautiful song of Todd Rundgren. England Dan & John Ford Coley hits This song (reached #10 on the Billboard Hot”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“ I don't know why "The Emoji Movie" receive such a low rating here and imdb, why people hates it so much and found it really bad for them. I enjoy th”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“It is an insult to my intelligence, and that does not amuse me.”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“"The death of grass" in US "No blade of grass" is one my favorite novel from the british author Samuel Youd, under the name of John Christopher. Well-”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“My god, it's poor, it's dull, it makes no sense.Natalia Dyer plays Davina; a very imaginative and passionate girl who takes care of her sick mother, s”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“"I can't live without you. The thought of leaving you kills me. Do you love me?" The Reader is one of those motion pictures which feels specificall”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“ UFO is absolutely my favorite TV show of all time! So my review will NOT be impartial... UFO is a British TV series about an alien invasion of Eart”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“The best album of Markonee certaintly. Club Of Broken Hearts marks the meeting point between the american hair metal and european hard rock. The ope”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“I love this movie, plot is talking about a post-apocalyptic America, all over the country spreads the plague of vampirism. Cities are tombs and surviv”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“FIRST IMPRESSIONSAfter the apes suffer unimaginable losses, Caesar wrestles with his darker instincts and begins his own quest to avenge his kind.Firs”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“Reseñas sin spoilers: Creo que los peor que hizo esta serie es que tienen que hacer que los espectadores vean las anteriores series de los cuatro su”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“[English Version] Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you haven't seen th”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“Harry Hole, the hero, is one of those people you can't help liking and disliking at the same time. He is an alcoholic, and also a doper. at the start ”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“It's a shame this album wasn't released however I did get to listen to it on YT for the first time last year 2016. That was my first time hearing this”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“Hudson leick is probably the sexiest evil woman on the planet (ok, just my opinion) she could have me as her minion/slave-boy/lackey, whatever...I kno”

4 months, 3 weeks ago