All updates

“"Forget the machines. They want a product with a conscious. Something that knows what it feels like to be human. We gonna put a man inside a machine."”

2 months ago

2 months, 1 week ago

“A wonderful, emotional journey of a film.. the type of film that really leaves you thinking about it for hours afterwards.. the type of heart-wrenchin”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Shoot 'Em Up is one of the most hilariously bad films I have seen in quite a long (LONG) while, put bluntly. I haven't had this much fun from any film”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Toyota virtually blew the doors off the North American International Auto Show with the reveal of the stunning FT-1 sports car concept. First devised ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“When one walks into a film directed by Gore Verbinski and starring Johnny Depp, one has to be prepared to suspend their disbelief once in a while duri”

2 months, 1 week ago

“World War Z is a entertaining movie but the fact that is shares the same name as the best-seller book is an insult. This film has nothing to do with t”

2 months, 1 week ago

“We're the Millers was actually pretty funny and better then what the critics had to say about it. For a movie being about a fake family going to mexic”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Ghostbusters II is a good sequel but its not on the level of the first movie. Granted i still enjoy the hell out of this movie even to this day. The c”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Battlefield 4 started out with a rocky launch but i dont blame the devs for that as we all know that it was EA that forced them to push this game out ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“"Beautiful, don't you think?" A long-gestating pet project for director and co-writer Alfonso Cuarón, Gravity is one of those rare motion pictures”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I know there's still nearly 11 months of the year remaining, but I am convinced that no other 2014 release will make me laugh as much, or as hard, as ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“You can smell excessive studio interference on a film from several miles away, and Mimic has that smell about it. It bares many of the hallmarks of Gu”

2 months, 1 week ago

“It was about 4 years ago when I first got this album. 4 years of constant playing, yet still fresh and enjoyable with every listen. I know that is a m”

2 months, 1 week ago

“In the Aeroplane Over the Sea is a brilliant album. I don't see how anyone could not enjoy the hell out of it. This album is the epitome on that you d”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Electro-Shock Blues is my favorite Eels album and one of my favorite albums of all time. From start to finish it is great. Every time I go through a s”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Let me start by saying I didn't care much to see this movie. Although the trailer left much to the imagination it looked quite boring. The majority o”

2 months, 1 week ago

“"Thanks to mum and dad for bringing us all here together." At long last receiving a theatrical release after hitting the film festival circuits in ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“YES! I had to do it. This was the funniest dvd i have ever.. EVER watched in my life so far. The hardest I've laughed to movie in my own home besides ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I honestly would never have thought that Spike Jonze's newest effort Her would have such an impact on audiences and be one of 2013's finest achievemen”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Dylan once described Highway 61 Revisited as being "just too good". I honestly believe that is an understatement. Highway 61 Revisited is easily the m”

2 months, 1 week ago

“After hearing here and there some good things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. Basically, if the Dardennes brothers would remake ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“First things first: this game is TOUGH. Not "I can't beat this level my thumbs are bleeding" tough, but "I may never fully master the insane amount of”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream is a point and click psychological horror game based on the short story of the same name by Harlan Ellison. It tell”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Il cd, allegato a Mojo 241, dicembre 2013, ha come sottotiolo ‘A bespoke collection celebrating two decades of musical distinction and taste’ e fe”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I am glad that I saw this movie. It was based on the novel which tells about a Swiss professor called Raimund who saves a young woman from jumping o”

2 months, 1 week ago

“In the beginning of the 18th century, a group of samurai were left leaderless (thus becoming ronin) after their daimyo was ordered to commit seppuku f”