All updates

“Bearing in mind that I have not yet seen all of director Tim Burton's films, I personally think Beetlejuice might be his very strangest effort. This ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“I heard about this after seeing that it would be coming to my theater. This was automatically a must see because my theater hasn't played a horror mov”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“When this first came out, I thought that it would totally suck, until I saw it. It isn't that bad. Takers is a pleasant surprise that really starts of”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“An impressive diverse cast of mid-level celebrities and some pretty stunning action scenes highlight this bank robber / obsessed cop heist film direct”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“The first installment was one of my favourite movie of the year when it was released. It gave the new meaning and dimension to the action flicks of th”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“"Just because it's what's done doesn't mean it's what should be done!" Cinderella represents the next step in Disney's master plan to create live-a”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Maybe is not the best in the Eddie Murphy career but i found it very funny in several scenes the one in particular when he must talk in church ”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“With higher (not many) means that in its previous short film a few years ago, "The Diary of an Unknown Soldier", Watkins makes a version as mockumenta”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“New Clive Barker movie Dread? It’s very bad and stupid. It’s definitely not worth checking out this one. Is's a dark, brutal and Disturbing "horro”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“As always with Emmerich movies, the special effects are fantastic. Emmerich balances the human story and the disaster all the way through 2012. Cal”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“A fraternity prank helps a crazed priest escape from a mental institution and again take up his hobby fom 25 years ago--killing local fraternity membe”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“I felt like I was watching stupid Russian movie. There was a lot of Russian dialogs with english subtitles witch I hate. Everything about this movie ”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“Devastating portrait of the hardships of a school teacher in Malmö (Sweden). And perhaps the greatest defect attributable to the film it is, the lack”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“Joyful discovery of this Russian filmmaker. Since its first sequence shows that there is an attention to detail and care for the characters through th”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“Apart from the heavily American accent of Odin's father this film was a delightful piece of fantasy and enormous fun. Chris Hemsworth was everything t”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“I was in Nepal when I found this movie, it is a very interesting look at struggles of faith. It would be hard for monks to live a life of absolute abs”

4 months ago

“I liked the first film so I watched the second one on Netflix, it's pretty good! I even thought Joan Rivers appeared on this film posthumously.”

4 months ago

“Wow! That’s what you can call a fun movie. I have to be honest, when I heard that Marvel was planning to release 2 or 3 super-hero flicks every year”

4 months ago

“Not great at all. The odd joke that's okay, but it's a lame spoof. The film has a big name cast, that's it. So it could easily make people think it's ”

4 months ago

“I´m not good with beginnings so im gonna go straight to the point, After watching this movie i immediately realized that it wasn´t a movie for every”

4 months ago

“Before i begin this review i just want to say that i was never a fan of the original trilogy so my opinion on this one is definitely gonna be influenc”

4 months ago

“To be quite honest i don´t know where to start with this one mostly because of the confused emotions that it brings me, for some reason i don´t real”

4 months ago
Blitz voted for a review of Fury

“want to watch a war movie ? Go see FURY. It is brilliant , perfectly shows how brutal a war can be. it takes right back to WWII , the worst sides of”

4 months ago

“well , it was my one of my most anticipated movie for 2014, with excellent cast and genius director . This movie contained whole new , this variant”

4 months ago

“Had a greater expectation with this flick . It was a Good movie not a great one though . Enjoyed the Keanu's come back in one solid action movie . Th”

4 months ago

“Outstanding direction with powerful acting by Bradley Cooper. Great story telling . Shows effects of war so boldly. loved it . Clint Eastwood's ano”

4 months ago

“Brilliant,twisted and superb. Jake Gyllenhaal's performance is absolutely stunning . The shift of his character is amazing . brilliant plot with grea”

4 months ago

“I usually enjoy Mark Wahlberg movies so when I saw this was coming out I knew I would be checking it out. I had no idea this was a remake however. Thi”

4 months ago

“Such great mise-en-scene, such great acting and the whole movie felt so poignant. It feels like you're standing on the precipice of a great love story”