All updates

“Great:) can´t stop laughing!! If you have seen Rob and Big this is a great follow up from Dyrdek. Alexander Larsen, http://www.norskcasinoanmelder.co”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“It's just plain adorable. You want one... This movie has just the right amount of adorableness for kids and adults. Quite entertaining.”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“"Our lives were never ours, they belong to Snow and our deaths do too. But if you kill him, Katniss, all those deaths, they mean something."2015's The”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Fucking finally! I have waited for another good Star Wars movie since 1983, and it's finally here. Well, not literally 1983, i wasn't born then, but y”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in."From the moment that the iconic opening title crawl begins - accompanied by John Williams' exhilarati”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“This review not contains spoilers. For a very simple reason: if you know Star Wars, there is virtually nothing to spoil, because you have already seen”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Avoid the PAL version on Wii Virtual Console (if you're European it's all you can get). It suffers from conversion from NTSC format greatly as in form”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“"The Force is strong with this one."Star Wars is so much more than just a movie - it's a cinematic experience; an event picture with the ability to ap”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Back in the 90's, I watched the first Street Fighter flick and it immediatly became one of the worst movies I have ever seen. So, almost 20 years late”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“ 6/10 I saw "A Moment to Remember (2004)" the night before, this film is still haunting me tonight. but I could say I don't like the way the directo”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“"My Afternoons With Margueritte" is a sweet, touching, and somehow innocent love story that makes you want to discover the joys of reading all over ag”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“"You underestimate the power of the Dark Side. If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny."Disclaimer: Although I will discuss the changes”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“To be honest, I’m not a huge fan of musicals but since this one was a big success at the box-office, I was quite eager to check it out. Eventually, ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I remember it very well, 20 years ago, for some reasons, I actually saw this flick in the movie theater when it was released. I wonder how I actually ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“This movie was good once got past the first half hour. almost shut it off i told myself give it ten more min. really good story line and end.”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Not really into romance but this one is really good. the mix of fantasy and real life was perfect. russell crowe did a good job at being evil. one of ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I miss the OC, have all dvd boxes but I want more. It was my way of relaxing in a tough period that I went trough. ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Thoughts before I watched this. 1. To this day I still here this movie mentioned when it comes to revenge flicks. 2. As to why I haven't seen this I'm”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Thoughts before I watched this. 1. Most people came here for Samuel L. Jackson. 2. While he is a great reason I came for Ruth Negga. 3. Just something”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“The nostalgia is heavy with this one for me. Coming out in winter 1989, I was two-years-old and this was the first movie I saw in theaters. Apparently”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Is this the undisputed masterpiece of the Disney Renaissance? If it’s not the top choice for that honor, it’s damn close. It plays less like a tra”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“One of the strangest turns in the Renaissance found Disney crafting more substantive and emotionally mature works. You can see and feel the tension be”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Starting with 1992’s Aladdin, Disney produced a series of films which diversified their output during the Renaissance. Typically, a Disney feature i”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Tarzan, the last film of the Disney Renaissance, is a fairly simplistic action-adventure story, and nothing more. For this reason, I have always enjoy”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“"Control, control, you must learn control!"Disclaimer: As with my critique of Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope, this review will be in reference to”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Trepidant, never loosens action, with romance fou and 'bromance' (passionate touches between father and sons Bulba), drinking as a cossack mood, super”