All updates

“„The monster showed up just after midnight. As they do.” At the outset, I must mention that I ordered this item on the Internet and what was my”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“this t.v. movie from the tragical story that happened in 1969 is one of the greatest t.v. movie in film history, the screenplay is great and the way t”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“As far as love stories, they don't get any weirder than this. How can an imagination think of 2 worlds , one on top of the other just slightly separat”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“I was intrigued by the cover, curious description of the book and convinced the good grades on various portals. For me personally, it was a hit, I pen”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“The term “prestige film” isn’t inherently a bad thing. The concept of a film made to appeal to a broad adult audience – not the worst thing im”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“This great t.v. movie is surely one of the best ever made due to a very good screenplay and a selection of outstanding actors like Leonard Whiting, Ja”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“by:Anthony J Trimboli- Once again, she seemed to be in good roles like "All My Children" and "Pete and Pete" and "Harriet the Spy" and even "Law and O”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“The most unlikeable main-character ever. I hope this shit gets canned. Just boring and annoying. I really hoped it would evolve to something interesti”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“It's actually worse than Insidious. Save your time and money. Definitely not scary nor interesting.”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“It would be a decent movie if it wasn't for the last scene with the ANDREW character. Angelina's/Cherry's over-reaction kills the last sense of realis”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“I kind of stumbled onto this movie years ago, being familiar with only Bruce Willis. This was pretty much the beginning of my infatuation with Mila J”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“The Expendables 2 was, in my opinion, better that the original. Almost non stop action from the get go coupled with violence that ranged from heads b”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Firefighter/EMT Sean Garrity (Steven Pasquale) - A young firefighter who is known for his dim-witted yet kind-hearted nature, but he is very intellige”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Keeping it short and simple, I loved it. I loved the first two and #3 was just as good. No love story, no stupid sub plots, no pansy ass hand wringi”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Denzel Washington does a great job of portraying the lead detective charged with negotiating with bank robbers holding a large group of hostages who h”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“The only good thing that I can say about this movie is that one of my favourite beauties, Keira Knightly, is in it. I thought it had promise as the di”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Godzilla is back after a 9 year rest and he brings back the power. I would always watch this one as a kid, and I have noticed some things now that I l”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“*** This review contains spoilers *** It’s not easy calling Return of the Jedi your favourite Star Wars film. Were as when someone says The Empir”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“*** This review contains spoilers *** The Empire Strikes Back is my least favourite of the original trilogy, I guess I just prefer the more light h”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“*** This review contains spoilers *** Reviewing the might that is Star Wars, part of me wonders if there is even any point. You know that cliché r”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Nowadays, Marvel is pretty much ruling the box-office with their massive super-hero features but more than 10 years ago, Pixar did manage to get so”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“I saw this film yesterday, and thinking back about it, I only remember the action scenes. I remember buildings exploding, boats exploding, piers explo”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Unsettling and provocative, "The Piano Teacher" is at once a study of the lives of deeply unhappy people and a commentary on the dangers of repression”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Since I kept hearing some really good things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. Eventually, to be honest, I had pretty much the ssa”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“What a low budget lousy movie this was. Waste of time. The best thing about this movie was Mira Sorvino's "presence". She is certainly as lovely as ev”

3 months, 4 weeks ago