All updates

“Some of the best apizza I've ever had has come from Pepe's. Although I'm southern Italian decent and my families home made pizza is more the "Sici" (”

ST9156 voted for a review of Her

“I’m not really sure what to call Her: is it science-fiction? A drama? A romantic comedy? Some strange combination of the three? Her is a film which ”

10 months, 1 week ago

“"My father said that one day, if man continued in his ways, the Creator would annihilate this world..." In spite of what Paramount's marketing camp”

10 months, 1 week ago

“I Married a Witch is pure 1940s screwball no matter the amount of occult drapery that has been added to adorn the edges. It boils down to the major tr”

10 months, 1 week ago
BAMF voted for a review of

10 months, 1 week ago

“Following respectively ‘The Thin Red Line’ and ‘Memento’, James Caviezel and Guy Pearce became hot properties and the studios decided to surf ”

10 months, 1 week ago

“Going to be real honest, it's really not my type of film, while I love everything to do with it, it's just not my sort of thing, so I can't say much e”

10 months, 1 week ago

“"When are you gonna grow some balls, mate?" One of the most disturbing serial killer cases in Australian history, the Snowtown murders - or the "bo”

10 months, 1 week ago

“Following past experiences from previous hits Taken and Unknown, we should have all gathered by now that any action-thriller involving Liam Neeson wil”

10 months, 1 week ago

“I know there's still nearly 11 months of the year remaining, but I am convinced that no other 2014 release will make me laugh as much, or as hard, as ”

10 months, 1 week ago

“''If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I wi”

10 months, 1 week ago

“Eight years after Batman takes the fall for Harvey Dent, a new breed of evil hits town, who is known simply as Bane. Batman is forced to come out of t”

10 months, 1 week ago

“Christopher Nolan does the impossible. When no one thought it would ever be possible to create a superhero film that's better than The Dark Knight, No”

10 months, 1 week ago

“"You think this can last? There's a storm coming, Mr. Wayne. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gon”

10 months, 1 week ago

“Rambling, incoherent mess approaching! Upon checking out various reviews or some people's opinion on Jaume Collet-Serra's latest Liam Neeson driven”

10 months, 1 week ago

“I decided to check this out because I have seen it on many movie diaries. It also has some actors I enjoy including James McAvoy, Imogen Poots, and Ja”

10 months, 1 week ago

“"It was a wonderful, heroic moment for Holmes. But little did he know that his amazing powers and talents would soon be put to a much greater test, a ”

10 months, 1 week ago

“Recently, they released ‘The Raid: Redemption’, it became quickly a huge cult classic and it was hailed as the best action flick of the last 10 ye”

10 months, 1 week ago

“"You certainly have the skills to pay the bills. If snails had to pay bills, that is." Turbo might as well have been called Generic Animated Movie,”

10 months, 1 week ago

“Muppets Most Wanted seems to be under the "bigger is better" lane of thinking. Compared to 2011's smashing The Muppets, Muppets Most Wanted has more s”

PulpRoman voted for a review of

PulpRoman voted for a review of

10 months, 1 week ago

“Ouh im so happy... never seen this.”

10 months, 1 week ago

“One of the Original "Funk" bands, "Give It To Me" would be their crown Jewel. ”

10 months, 1 week ago

“So bad it's good! Once I saw the DVD cover I knew I had to see this film as I love really bad horror films. I was not disappointed. The acting is wood”

10 months, 1 week ago

“Badly-written and acted horror movie - exactly the kind that I love; Joan Collins is a real estate agent trying to sell plots of land on an island, no”

10 months, 1 week ago

“Dis flick was such a let down to my. My boy Tyrone said he had got his hands on a film about a white boy trying to make it big by stealing from suckas”

10 months, 2 weeks ago