All updates

“I´m gonna make this as short and direct as possible as this movie doesn´t really deserve a big review of my part, this movie, in contrary of what th”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos?”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“"My father said that one day, if man continued in his ways, the Creator would annihilate this world..." In spite of what Paramount's marketing camp”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“At last, Darron Aronofsky was allowed to make a big blockbuster and, of course, I was really eager to check the end-result. Eventually, he didn’t go”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“It is difficult for me to simply describe my feelings towards Dead Poets Society. It's a film that lives on in your heart and your mind. It's an exp”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“A movie about a low life Scottish kids who can't function in real life, so they choose heroin to deal with their problems. The first thing that flash”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Back in those days, Katharine Hepburn was the best actress around and it has always been a pleasure watching one of her movies (as a matter of fact, I”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Since it was a huge critical success, I was really dying to watch this flick. Eventually, I had 2 issues with this movie. First, it was very overhyped”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Since I kept hearing good things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. Honestly, I was just completely blown away and I would go as fa”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Like every year, I went back from Holland to France on Christmas holiday and I went to see this movie with my best buddy and some other friends. Perso”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“By now, I have seen most of the movies directed by Hayao Miyazaki (I still have to watch 4 of them and I already have ‘The Castle of Cagliostro’ o”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Gladiator is a masterful film from director Ridley Scott the story may be simple but its the performances of the actors that make this movie excel and”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“WALL·E is amazing but thats to be expected its a pixar film everything from its visuals to its emotionally charged stroy is simply outstanging. I kno”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Recently, I have just seen ‘Noah’, Darren Aronofsky’s latest directing effort and during the last 15 years, he has become one of the most intrig”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“This is a very good Mafia Thriller film, I really enjoyed watching it. The movie stars Viggo Mortensen, Naomi Watts, Vincent Cassel and Armin Mueller-”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Children of Men is a beautiful movie, from the first 10 minutes you can notice that it's class A movie with every element, i was astounded by the firs”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Since I'm a huge fan of Danny Boyle's work, I was really dying to see this flick and when it won the Best Picture Academy Award, I was even more intri”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“"I'm not even supposed to be here today! " Produced in 1994 on a measly $27,000 budget, Clerks. was the feature film debut for Kevin Smith, and it ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“After seven long years, Alfonso Cuaron finally came up with a new directing effort and, boy, it was definitely worth the wait. I got in a traffic jam ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“anyone who don't love ellen , never gave her the chance . Or they never saw her show So they don't even know how she smiles even through hard times an”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Over the years, there have been plenty of Saturday morning cartoons on TV that have involved several household names. Hanna-Barbera was no stranger to”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Honestly, I wasn’t expecting much from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Adrien Brody and Forest Whitaker, I thought I might as well give ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Well-done in every respect, "Raging Bull" nevertheless made me feel somewhat ambivalent about its content. As a depiction of real life boxer Jake Le M”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Firefighter/EMT Sean Garrity (Steven Pasquale) - A young firefighter who is known for his dim-witted yet kind-hearted nature, but he is very intellige”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“GAME OF THRONES! There are so many reasons why this series is absolutely amazing. Firstly, it's based on the books. Books are the sex. Secondly, well”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“As a series of beautifully ornate costumes, moody cinematography, exotic locations, and observation of shifting tastes – politically, culturally –”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“You know after watching the teaser trailers for this movie i was really excited to watch it. The concept seemed pretty cool and it had a likable cast ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“In the decades since its inception in 1968, the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) has been subjected to severe controversy. Accusations of ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“From David O. Russell the director of The Fighter and Silver Linings Playbook brings us a "some what true stroy" of A FBI operation that took place”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“[img id=6732858 width=500full] Well so far from phase 2 we have had Iron Man 3, Thor The dark World, and now we have Captain America: The Winter So”