All updates

“”

9 months, 3 weeks ago

“This was originally written for this list, but I thought I'd add it in here as well so that if one stumbles into this masterpiece and hesitates whethe”

9 months, 4 weeks ago

“"Everyday I wake up knowing that no matter how many lives I protect, no matter how many people call me a hero, someone even more powerful could change”

9 months, 4 weeks ago

“Fever owes as much to Donna Summer and ABBA as it does to the reigning Queen of Dance, Madonna. Kylie Minogue might not have as impressive a voice as ”

9 months, 4 weeks ago

“"You basically turned a man into a dog." Collaborating again with French super-producer Luc Besson, Unleashed (also known as Danny the Dog) denotes”

9 months, 4 weeks ago

“My weekly dose of filmic goodness from The Good Doctor and an older Brad Pitt, incisive reviews, top interviews and entertaining bickering. Wittertain”

9 months, 4 weeks ago

“Wait? This isn't the band from the 70s???? What kind of sick joke is this? And have I reached 100 characters yet or do I have to stretch this gag o”

10 months ago

“Of course, some of them are good. Some are awful. Like all movies. But this one was kinda useless. I could fall asleep easily. Though, I must say th”

10 months ago

“For many people, this is the movie with which Robert Downey Jr. really made his comeback. The other interesting feature about this flick was the fact ”

10 months ago

“When you read this review, consider this perspective: While I acknowledge their flaws, I do legitimately like all 4 Spider-Man films preceding this on”

10 months ago

“I can remember only few things of this movie. 1: I didn't like this that much 2: Chloe Sevigny was in the movie, which gives a few extra points for t”

10 months ago

“I don´t even know if i should be writing this review,in fear that tomorrow i might have a sniper ready to take me down as soon as i get out of my hau”

10 months ago

“I´m gonna make this as short and direct as possible as this movie doesn´t really deserve a big review of my part, this movie, in contrary of what th”

10 months ago

“"My father said that one day, if man continued in his ways, the Creator would annihilate this world..." In spite of what Paramount's marketing camp”

10 months ago

“At last, Darron Aronofsky was allowed to make a big blockbuster and, of course, I was really eager to check the end-result. Eventually, he didn’t go”

10 months ago

“It is difficult for me to simply describe my feelings towards Dead Poets Society. It's a film that lives on in your heart and your mind. It's an exp”

10 months ago

“A movie about a low life Scottish kids who can't function in real life, so they choose heroin to deal with their problems. The first thing that flash”

10 months ago

“Back in those days, Katharine Hepburn was the best actress around and it has always been a pleasure watching one of her movies (as a matter of fact, I”

10 months ago

“Since it was a huge critical success, I was really dying to watch this flick. Eventually, I had 2 issues with this movie. First, it was very overhyped”

10 months ago

“Since I kept hearing good things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. Honestly, I was just completely blown away and I would go as fa”

10 months ago

“Like every year, I went back from Holland to France on Christmas holiday and I went to see this movie with my best buddy and some other friends. Perso”

10 months ago

“By now, I have seen most of the movies directed by Hayao Miyazaki (I still have to watch 4 of them and I already have ‘The Castle of Cagliostro’ o”

10 months ago

“Gladiator is a masterful film from director Ridley Scott the story may be simple but its the performances of the actors that make this movie excel and”

10 months ago

“WALL·E is amazing but thats to be expected its a pixar film everything from its visuals to its emotionally charged stroy is simply outstanging. I kno”

10 months ago

“Recently, I have just seen ‘Noah’, Darren Aronofsky’s latest directing effort and during the last 15 years, he has become one of the most intrig”

10 months ago

“This is a very good Mafia Thriller film, I really enjoyed watching it. The movie stars Viggo Mortensen, Naomi Watts, Vincent Cassel and Armin Mueller-”

10 months ago

“Since I'm a huge fan of Danny Boyle's work, I was really dying to see this flick and when it won the Best Picture Academy Award, I was even more intri”

10 months ago

“After seven long years, Alfonso Cuaron finally came up with a new directing effort and, boy, it was definitely worth the wait. I got in a traffic jam ”

10 months ago

“anyone who don't love ellen , never gave her the chance . Or they never saw her show So they don't even know how she smiles even through hard times an”

10 months ago

“Over the years, there have been plenty of Saturday morning cartoons on TV that have involved several household names. Hanna-Barbera was no stranger to”