All updates

“Just started watching this yesterday after a suggestion from friends. It is pretty good so far. I might have watched 6 episodes already. (don't judge ”

5 months ago

“After reading the story, I have always wanted to see a movie adaptation but I haven't found the one I want to watch. After going through the list, man”

5 months ago

“For what it is worth, I see this movie becoming another teenage chick flick sleepover film. I was presently surprised by Nicki Minaj. Yes, this plot h”

5 months ago

“Since I kept hearing good things about this movie, I was really eager to check it out. Since it was directed by Mike Leigh, one of the most heralded B”

5 months, 1 week ago

“very intense movie about two couples catholic and jewish) and the history in poland. the struggle about a child and the horror of antisemitism in a ve”

5 months, 1 week ago

“he is the silent [but not so secret] canine hero of the Wallace&Gromit series from Aardman Animations movies...”

5 months, 1 week ago

“strange funny humour of polish countryside and the luck and misfortune of love... classical music, a catholic narrowminded mother, a cow...”

5 months, 1 week ago

“if you think you can bear another german movie woven around the actress Veronica Ferres then you can try. But V.F. is not underacting, - she is not ab”

5 months, 1 week ago

“a romeo and juliet movie. the society of the late eastern germany with its unlucky people as a hostile enviroment or a blooming young teenager love. ”

5 months, 1 week ago

“Judging by the ratings this seems like one of those films that you either love or hate, there's not much in between. It really depends on how much you”

5 months, 1 week ago

“I've never been a huge fan of Woody Allen (I didn't even like Annie Hall, thought it was interminably dull.) This movie has some excitement in the las”

5 months, 1 week ago

“I remember it very well, when ‘Lola rennt’ was released, there was some buzz about Tom Tykwer but afterwards he eventually made two rather osbcur”

5 months, 1 week ago

“The thing about being a regular movie watcher is that you reach a stage where very few movies compel you to think about them in bed before going to sl”

5 months, 1 week ago

“I remember it so well, I actually saw this movie when it was released in the movie theater and I was just blown away by the whole thing. Indeed, in my”

5 months, 1 week ago

“I have seen this one like 10 years ago but I was deeply impressed (if I recall correctly, I even saw it in the theater when it was released when I was”

5 months, 1 week ago

“With this movie, Alejandro Amenabar became a household name and went to direct ‘The Others’ in Hollywood. After ‘Mar Adentro’, it became rathe”

5 months, 1 week ago

“Back then, when it was released, it was a big a critical and commercial flop and I actually already saw the damned thing but since it was a while back”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“I came across Cabaret the first time at a highly formative time in my life. I was around 11 or 12, and I found it on cable. Clearly, I didn’t unders”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“I wonder if this movie was the fist one I saw directed by Pedro Almodovar. At least, it was definitely the first I saw in the movie theater and I even”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“It has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should probably re-watch it at some point. By now, I have seen more than half of the movies dir”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“This is an excellent film...well written, well cast, and with great acting. I love the twists in the plot, and how the movie turns out. Ewan McGrego”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“I'm gonna be in the minority here, and part of me was close to giving this a 6/10, but as I sat down and started writing this review, I realized I cou”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“This film is beautiful, funny, shocking, brutal, tragic, and hopeful. First time I saw it, I didn't like it much, mostly because its so hard to under”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“New review. On par with Battlestar Galactica. Great characters and stories, plots and contrivances. Just a spectacular effort. Credits to the writers,”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“Excellent! Fun fest with shadows of Groundhog Day...only Groundhog Day for sci-fi action lovers!!! Good stuff! Tom Cruise is great. Emily Blunt IS the”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“This is the best of the recent Marvel films. It's smart, funny. challenging, dark, and in spiring. This is the one that brings the disparate character”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“I was curious about this one after watching the trailer. The plot seemed interesting enough. I heard it's a heck of a weird one. I haven't heard of an”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“When I first saw this film with a bunch of friends at the cinema I was impressed. There's no doubt it's just another chick flick but it's also a funny”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“I'm bored zipping through Amazon, Netflix, and Hulu. Nothing really has my attention. I decided on this because I have seen the first one and it was a”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“I'm starting off my horror month with this one. The premise is what really caught my eye for my October Horrorthon list. It has a few decent actors wh”