All updates

“I'll give it 1 star, simply because this website does not allow 0. When you make a movie, and call yourself a comedian, at least try to put a laugh in”

4 months ago

“I really did wish this one would be one par with the original, but it just isn't. It takes to long to get into the plot, where the first one set it up”

4 months ago

“I grew up listening to Bill Cosby's records and watching The Cosby Show. He is still, to this day, one of my favorite comedians. This standup routin”

4 months ago

“After hearing many good things about this flick, I was quite eager to check it out. Eventually, it was an intriguing and gloomy drama about some meth-”

4 months ago

“When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked”

4 months ago

“Obviously, I had heard about this flick but, somehow, it took me a very long time to finally watch it. Anyway, it definitely deserves its reputation a”

4 months ago

“I found an interesting movie with an interesting idea, good soundtrack that leaves the film with a tense atmosphere and that is good and the actors we”

4 months ago

“From last few months I was wondering what the fuss over this movie. It was recognized and appreciated into the international arena. Many were comparin”

4 months ago

“"All fucking hell is going to break loose..." Though I walk through the valley of shadow and death, I shall fear no evil; for lord John Matrix will”

4 months ago

“Nowadays, M. Night Shyamalan has become the laughing stock of the film community but there was a time when he was considered one of the most promising”

4 months ago

“Hey everyone! It's here! The best show ever! Here's my review of... 'THE SIMPSONS' WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP! Yes it’s finally here! The bloo”

4 months ago

“Pixar's first feature movie 'Toy Story' was a critical and box office success. Pixar then decided to make a movie about bugs which is what DreamWorks ”

4 months ago

“The Golden Voyage of Sinbad is one of Ray Harryhausen's adventure films with creatures animated by the stop motion master himself. The story is s”

4 months ago

“I heard some bad reviews about this movie ..WOW! They are so wrong. This is definitely a rare MUST see movie that is just filled with non-stop acti”